[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ball busting and real life fetish general I'll kick things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0011.jpg (121KB, 750x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
121KB, 750x929px
Ball busting and real life fetish general

I'll kick things off
> I've always been into ball busting from the day I was born.
> Was always afraid to get hit in the balls cuz guys said it was the worse pain imaginable.
>had an Indian girl who would try and hit me in the balls everyday at school but failed
>finally met a goth girl who was into it but turned clingy and crazy and I had to dump her
>she kicked me in the balls so hard I passed out
>had a wrestler girl who promised to wrestle me and squeeze my balls but it never happened
>had a Latina girl knee me in the balls once. I dumped her later
>finally at 15 I met the love of my life and got her into ball busting
>nine years later I'm still getting hit in the balls everyday and it's never gotten old

Pic related, its of us
>>
>diaper fetish
>the only girls who are into diaper fetishists are fat hambeasts who understand that it's a desperate market where men will bat well below their averages in order to find someone to indulge in the fetish with
>find one of these landwhales online, she doesn't disclose that she's a fat fuck and only has one fat girl angle shot photo that she sends me
>I invite her to come over and watch a movie and maybe have some hot diaper sex
>open the door when she gets there
>fat fucking spic with shitty teeth
>first thing she tells me is that she has a kid and is looking for a long-term serious relationship
>literally tells me "I'm the only pretty girl who will change your diaper"
>she jerks me off and we awkwardly watch a movie with her fat fucking arm around me
>politely walk her to the door
>she tries to kiss me at the door and I awkwardly stumble away
>she has texted me 7 times since then, everyday this week, I haven't responded and never want to

so this is how heterosexual diaper fetish dating is huh?
>>
>>25534244
Why diapers. Don't read that as rude I'm just guinuinly curious
>>
>>25534263
If I could explain it then I wouldn't have it.
>>
>>25534524
Well I'm sure you can explain the reasons why it's appealing.
>>
>>25534211
What's the most unique way you've ballbusted? Or is it always just her kicking and grabbing?
>>
>>25534542
I really can't

i guess it's probably something to do with being mothered and babied or the lack thereof as a child which has made the act of being babied intensely erotic
>>
File: IMG_0002.png (733KB, 723x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.png
733KB, 723x726px
>>25534977
Most unique would be setting my balls on a hard surface and her slamming her chest on them and crushing them with her tits. Also same set up but her sitting on my testicles. We've done a huge variation of busting using just about all body parts
>>
>>25535000
So it needs to be an infancy thing, a mommy nurturing gf that cuddles you and tells you what to do wouldn't be enough?
>>
>>25535181
I don't know I've never had that. I've never been comfortable with a gf to tell them about my fetish
>>
>>25535296
I would ease them into it and maybe make it like a nurturing relationship just because it would be hard doing the adult diaper route
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.