[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you noticed how people on this board are more empathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Have you noticed how people on this board are more empathetic towards femanons with personality disorders, but tell all the toxic betas to check their attitudes?
I'm just saying, these guys have issues of their own. But people act like they should be more aware of their retardation than all the femanons with BPD type symptoms.
>>
File: 5541.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5541.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>25533927
are you me?

its because they don't really speak to girls irl and the ones they do online are shit
>>
>>25533934
You think that's why people are more likely to lay into a toxic beta than a toxic roastie?
>>
>>25533927
Yeah, because the girls provide photos and videos of their bodies. No one wants to see your faggot beta penis
>>
>>25533968
nah they go huur this guy is beta add me im 6ft tall with no social skils whatsoever kek, by the way you replied I won't be coming back I guess
>>
>>25533927
They only do it because they want pictures of the girls and think they'd be the most willing.
Guys on here will tell even the ugliest fat woman they're "perfect" just because, so don't think about it too much.
>>
>>25533987
I mean femanons are guilty of being bitter to socially retarded guys on /soc/ too. All you're saying to me is the pussy pass is to blame, but that doesn't justify being a cunt just because betas are retarded.
>>
No one has patience for guys. That's why I'm surprised people even bother humoring trannies.
>>
>>25533927

Anon reasoning:
>I nice to this girl
>She may like me
>I help her
>I fix her
>She mine
>She send nudes or sexy time
>>
>>25534035
Trannies are a whole other can of socially retarded worms. I don't know a single one who isn't an attention whoring emotional vampire who romanticizes being a toxic, self destructive fag
>>
>>25534040
The issue here isn't anons being desperate for pussy. It's people being hypocritical and toxic to the socially retarded people who don't have pussies.
>>
>>25534050

And to look at an issue you must figure out what causes the issue...
The girls want attention, they get it. The guys want to give girls attention because they have vaginas. The girls don't want to give the guys with issues attention because they just want attention. The guys don't want to give the guys with issues attention because they don't view they will get anything out of it.
>>
>>25534084
You're either avoiding the fact that it's possible to ignore toxic people without being toxic to them, or you feel like your point is connected.
In the case of guys, I feel like ones who are able to get pussy develop a sense of contempt for the ones who can't because they in part see themselves in them.
As for women, I feel like they project most of the contempt they have for all the dick pics and contactfags onto the socially retarded guys because they delude themselves into thinking the guys that they're into couldn't retarded enough to be guilty of it.
>>
>>25534114

I feel like you're connecting a board full of stupid sex hungry people with actual life. There is no actual getting pussy or girls liking guys on this board. It's just a random mess of people degrading each other and attempting to get momentary satisfaction, as is with most red boards on 4chan.
If you want something different, take up a hobby and go to a blue board, or go outside and live life. I guarantee you will get more satisfaction. If you haven't noticed, most people return here over and over because the satisfaction doesn't last long.
>>
Guys are basically an infinite resource.
>>
>>25534126
I mean you're not wrong. It's just funny how much of a misnomer /soc/ is for this board
>>
>>25533927
The only females I've seen on this board are the ones with mental disorders looking for attention
>>
>>25534147
this, people are lenient with girls here because it's male-dominated, and women are in high demand. For every woman, there are 587329978132748 straight guys.
>>
>>25533927
lol women always have it easier OP.
>>
Bump it up.
>>
Why are you surprised, op?
>>25533927
>>
File: 1486263744599.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486263744599.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>25533927
"Welcome to real life, where if you get to be a girl, you win."
Being a female was, is and will always be the most beneficial being to be on this goddamn space rock.
>>
>>25533987
this

/thread
>>
>>25533927
Really?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.