[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I'm trying to get some perspective and wanted to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 1450918989435.jpg (1MB, 3829x1847px) Image search: [Google]
1450918989435.jpg
1MB, 3829x1847px
Hello, I'm trying to get some perspective and wanted to survey the females of soc.

How do you feel when a stranger looks at you and thinks sexual thoughts? Does it feel like objectification? Is there a context in which you like it?

I'm guessing the answers will be diverse, but I would still really appreciate your input!
>>
>>25527225
I consider it a compliment if it is just for a minute or two. If it goes on for an extended period of time and we are alone/not many others around, I start daydreaming about them raping me and it turns me on, making me very uncomfortable and wanting to leave. idk, probably not the typical response, and do not expect this to extend to anyone else, but that is my take on it.
>>
>>25527288
Thanks for the response. Have you talked to a therapist about that?
>>
>>25527300
>pay large sums of money to someone so they can tell me how my fantasizing about being raped is self destructive
I just don't see the benefit.
>>
>>25527313
Oh your insurance doesn't cover therapy? I had a good therapist who did not speak in those terms. Talking about it face to face might help you release tension around the idea. Just a thought.

Also bump
>>
i've noticed whitewomen are mad at guys who aren't white, accusing them of leering at them.

But if a white guy googles them, they' clam and waiting for him to break the ice.

WTF is it with white women?

Or, if you compliment a white woman, and you ain't white, she treats you like a houseboy. :P
>>
>>25527288
i don't rape. i look away, and don't make eye contact, not because i hate women but because you're in a tank top and short shorts.

women make me anxious.
>>
>>25527300
her response is normal for most women.
>>
>>25527288
Damn. I'd like to stare at you.
I like seeing that level of self hate in a woman. It's very attractive.
>>
>>25527542
Wht makes you say that?
>>25527552
That isn't the purpose of this thread, plenty of fetish threads around for you to go to.
>>
I always look at this chicks vagina in the gym. I fucking swear, she wears ridiculous tight shorts and her fucking pussy pops in them like a god damn anime character.
>>
>>25527542
>normal for most women
>is a dude
yeah okay junior, whatever you say

>>25527225
I don't mind as long as they're not staring for an extended period of time and/or attempting to get close to me. If they say something like "you look very pretty today" that's nice, but overly sexual comments are always gross.
>>
>>25527288
How old are you fenanon?
>>
>>25527538
>insurance
HahahahaNO.
>>25527541
Well... You are just no fun at all then, are you?
>>25527552
>Damn. I'd like to stare at you.
Please do.
>I like seeing that level of self hate in a woman.
>implying it is anything to do with self hate
>implying the desire to be raped doesn't stem from centuries of men being defeated in warfare and the women getting with the winners
I see it more as a hatred of weak men who are incapable of it.
>>25529055
>>
>>25527540
They do that to white guys too. Didn't you say women make you anxious? Idk that could be why and not your race.
>>
File: 2020options.jpg (504KB, 2855x1750px) Image search: [Google]
2020options.jpg
504KB, 2855x1750px
>>25527288
can you tell us the pickup line that worked the best on you?
>>
>>25529116
That's the definition of self hate. Enjoy being brutalized after losing everything shows that the self means nothing to you. Just a drifting blob.
Regardless, I love it. Shows that you understand what you really are.
>>
>>25529116
So uh, what's your contact info, again?
>>
>>25529441
>the pickup line that worked the best on you?
Pickup lines don't really work on me. If you rely on a pickup line instead of just talking to me like a normal human being, we automatically start on the wrong foot.
>>25529454
You are free to think whatever you want, but I just don't see it the way you do. You say losing everything, but losing a guy and moving up to the one who beat him doesn't seem like much of a loss.
>>25529752
I didn't give any. If you want to talk, we talk here. If I make some sort of connection with someone, I will consider making something disposable to talk with that one person. Otherwise I don't really want to hand out my information, given both the people on here, and the possibility of someone I know lurking and finding out I have fantasies like this.
>>
>>25530284
So do you have a thing for the most masculine, alpha males?
>>
>>25527225
Simply, if I don't find the person looking at me attractive, its gross and I hate it. Middle aged and much older men are so guilty of this and sometimes it really can make my skin crawl.

If someone attractive is checking me out I'll be flattered and it'll give me a boost for the rest of the day.
>>
>>25530287
Not so much a thing for masculine alpha males, as much as a thing for fighting. More often than not, the masculine alpha male wins, and it is the winner I want to fuck, but I would screw an effeminate twink if I just watched him beat the shit out of a more masculine, intimidating looking guy.
>>
>>25530297
You do realize it's fucked up that you are flattered that attractive men look at you but hate when uglies do it, right? Everyone is attracted to pretty people, ya know.

That being said, I totally understand why you would react that way, it's natural. Just remember, uglies are people too, and like looking at pretty people just as much as attractive people do.
>>
>>25530302
Holy shit thats hot. Women into violence is one of my main fantasies. I would cum so hard watching a girl masturbate to MMA or boxing....do you do that?
>>
It depends on how they do it. Are they making suggestive faces, or just staring at my ass. Personally I think its nice to catch anyone looking, but if they do a cheesy wink and smile Im not into it. It doesnt feel like objectification unless they act crude, but thats really uncommon. Sometimes you just like to look.
However if someone approached me and mentioned my looks are what brought them over, I'd be less into it. Not because of feeling objectified, just that being considered attractive isnt unique at all amongst girls.
>>
>>25530309
I have done it a couple times, but for me it is just too tame. Sure the guy took a few hits, but he gets right back up, he has immediate medical attention, sport fighting just isn't like real fights. I would prefer to watch gopro footage from the peshmerga shooting ISIS shitheads, some security footage from attempted robberies, stuff where you know "That guy probably won't make it"
>>
>>25530324
...WOW.

So you really get off to men killing each other...that's scary. And hot. The idea of you giving a killer your pussy FOR killing must get you wet.
>>
>>25530335
Probably my darkest sexual fantasy is to watch two guys sword/knife fight, and then get fucked doggy by the winner, while having a clear view to watch as the loser is bleeding out on the ground, gasping for breath as his lungs collapse.

Again, not exactly average, little more fucked up than most.
>>
>>25530344
I LOVE that. Imagine the loser was your fiance or something, and he sees you throw all that love away for some winner cock as he bleeds our. Maybe you even hold his hand as you fuck his killer. Begging for the superior man to seed you.

I really wanna contactfag you, you're fucking amazing.
>>
>>25530349
Bleeds out*
>>
>>25530344

I'm from Europe so there's no possibility of me knowing you. I'm also a MMA fighter. We should get to know each other, if you decide to make something disposable drop your contact here. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>25530349
>>25530357
Sorry, not making anything at the moment. Is there a thread that would be more appropriate to talk about this? Don't want to keep shitting up this one.
>>
>>25530807
What if a guy would rather kill you instead? How do you feel about being gangraped and murdered?
>>
>>25530887
Gangraped? Could be fun. Me getting murdered? Well now that seems like a problem. Smacked around and forced is a good thing, but death makes doing things difficult.
>>
>>25530918
That would be the best part though. It's not like you have anything going for you anyways. Might as well go out with a bang, no? Someone like you truly has no right to live.
>>
>>25530924
See, I get that you think I would be into degradation, given the rape fetish, but I'm not.
>>
>>25530942
It doesn't really matter. You're a worthless excuse for a woman.
>>
>>25530963
Yep, I am worthless, and yet still valued higher than you. You have fun masturbating to pictures of girls, because I doubt you will ever get the real thing with that kind of attitude.
>>
>>25530976
Your only "value" is in your vagina. Having "value" from that alone is meaningless.
>>
Bump for later.
>>
>>25529116
in regard to "hatred of weak men", i feel like the whole feminist etc movements are arising because the men aren't doing a good job at being manly and taking care of things. so the women feel unhappy
>>
>>25527225
>when a stranger looks at you and thinks sexual thoughts
I don't think anyone has before, to be honest, but if anyone ever looks at me like that, I would be flattered. It would make me blush.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.