[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any girls who'd be willing to go out to dinner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: fff.jpg (98KB, 1014x1352px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
98KB, 1014x1352px
Are there any girls who'd be willing to go out to dinner with me for $1500? No strings attached.

I live in KY. If you're interested reply with your Snapchat and I'll add you.
>>
Dude, you don't need to pay a girl to go out with you
You're def cute enough you could get a girl
>>
>>25525077
I agree, even as a straight male. You're attractive enough to even nervously ask out a girl. You'd probably get a number.
>>
>>25525077
The only women I'm able to get are obese and over the age of 30.
They never want to do anything other than have sex. I just want someone who's not afraid to be seen in public with me and if I have to pay for that then so be it.
>>
>>25525094
If that pic is you, I don't understand why women wouldn't want to be seen in public with you.
>>
>>25525094
i'd be more concerned about being seen in that bathroom
>>
>>25525105
It's better than some of the other bathrooms I've been in.

>>25525101
Who knows? Not even money is a strong enough motivator.
>>
>>25525069
your face is miles ahead of your body, mate. start lifting.
>>
Dude, you don't need to pay a girl to go out with you
You're def cute enough you could get a girl
>>
>>25525069
I think you're cute, can you post more pictures of you? it's a shame that I live in Cali. I would hang out with you but without paying me.
>>
>>25525299
Phhh... damn captcha...
But really, as a relatively cute girl, I would go out with you and not give a second thought to being seen in public with you :3
>>
>>25525069
Dude you NEED to go lift. Your head looks massive in comparison to your body. You have GOT to build some muscle
>>
>>25525161
Seriously, you've got a Jon Snow head on a Bran Stark body, lol
>>
>>25525069
Pro tip: Don't pose next to the doorless adjoining toilet to your living room you Eastern European nigger.
>>
>>25525310
Starting Strength.
>>
>>25525306
Post your Snapchat and I'll send you more pictures.
Promise not to hit you with an unsolicited dick pic.
>>
Female here, too bad you're not in Southern California, you're cute. :c
>>
>>25525069
scrawny nerd with a trap jaw, yep you gotta pay, but not that much man.
>>
>>25525390
The women have spoken. The chad thesis is in question.
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (56KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
56KB, 750x740px
Can i get a rate please?
>>
>>25525069
You can have my gf for 2k
>>
Kentucky? You poor landlocked fags have no chance at all compared to the superior might of Alabama and her shorlines
>>
I live inear Louisville
Kik me:
OrionsScarf
>>
If you're in KY see what your sister is up to. Post pics afterward.
>>
$1500? A top end hooker is like 600...
>>
>>25525094
you look like a child with a grown mans head, hit the gym
>>
>>25525069
Holy shit I'd do that in an instant if there was no strings attached. If you paid for the food I'd probably do it for like 100, maybe 50.
>>
File: IMG_2044.jpg (82KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2044.jpg
82KB, 678x678px
>>25525466
8.5/10
>>
How does this work??? I'm a 22 yr old female in Louisville and all you'd have to do is pay for my dinner and I'd definitely go out with you at least once.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.