[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw I aged a lot in just one year (I'm 23). How is this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: me on both.jpg (209KB, 1203x662px) Image search: [Google]
me on both.jpg
209KB, 1203x662px
Tfw I aged a lot in just one year (I'm 23). How is this possible? Can it be partially from topical minoxidil (I also used it on my face a bit)? I used it for maybe half a year but I stopped because of this and face bloating. Can this be reversed?
My hygiene or diet hasn't particularly changed, though I used to take a lot of beta-carotene back then, made my skin clear and tanning very easily. I did have a pretty stressful period since then.

Also tfw hairline eroding even though I've been on finasteride since autumn. I'm pretty sure it was stable until late May and then is receded a lot.
>>
Meh, you look more handsome on the right
>>
File: why.jpg (475KB, 1307x1024px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
475KB, 1307x1024px
this one is more brutal
left is from a year ago and right from April
my hairline was still alright then but my face was bloated from minoxidil
>>
>>25520480
t-thx, that makes me feel a bit better
>>
You look sadder in all the "after" pictures. So, yeah, youre indeed growing up hahaha. Start smiling and you should look better dude, stop that "im dying" face.
>>
>Take a bunch of drugs that you're more or less ignorant about in the grand scheme of things
>Notice that your appearance has changed significantly
>Stopped taking one of said drugs
When will you people understand that you shouldn't be doing any kind of drugs and that if you treat your body right and don't shove it full of bullshit invented foods and drinks you won't have any god damn problems?
Eat clean, start jogging, stop taking any type of pill or whatever the fuck vitamins/supps you're digesting, drink only water, stop stressing yourself out so much, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD START RUNNING.
It will literally sort itself out
>>
>>25520937
Did you google a single drug OP noted? They're not fad drugs; they're probably medically necessary. Who the fuck would take minoxidil or finasteride for fun?

>>25520487
For now, OP, you look good. Watch your hairline and talk to your doctor about options related to that.

>>25520505
I thought the same thing.
>>
I have depression and its legit aged me badly this year. I am also female so its worse, at least men aging is considered good
>>
>>25520473
Umm life is depressing, and you're quickly showing effects of it. Still cute tho
>>
>>25520473
You just look more tan in the right pic lol , stay out of the sun or something
>>
>>25520473
>>25520487
I took a close look at both pics. Doesn't look like you've aged much. Our harshest critic is usually ourselves. I'm not really noticing any balding either.

Stress (along with drugs and poor diet) tend to be your worst enemies when it comes to aging.

To state the obvious, you're getting older and you're going to keep getting older. You're going to get more and deeper wrinkles. Gray hair and thinner hair. Lots of stuff that you will have little control over (despite what some drug and cosmetic companies would have you believe). You do have control over how you react to it. The advice to smile more is good advice.
>>
>>25520937
I can't run because of health reasons... I definitely want to start lifting regularly though.
>>25521149
>>25520505
>Smile more
>Get deeper nasolabial folds
For real though, is there a way to improve your skin? I'm not really sure how my diet is affecting this shit, I don't think it has changed much since last year. I'm working on cutting on stress, I'm definitely guilty there.

I know aging is very natural, it's just surprising to see since a year ago I looked totally fresh and a year before that had baby skin. I'd love to have more control over how especially my skin is changing. Same with hair, I'm on finasteride for 10 months, use nizoral shampoo and yet my hairline suddenly rapidly thinned out 2-3 months ago.
>>
>>25520473
B vitamins, also look at grandfathers & their male sibs it could all be genetics. Silk pillow cases will help with damage/breakage while sleeping too.
>>
lol you're just imagining things. I can see a slight difference in your hairline but that's about it.
>>
Do you have kik handsome?
>>
>>25521271
If you're worried smiling more is going to give you wrinkles, you're problem is psychological not physical. I'm being 100% serious here.
>>
>>25521606
That response was tongue-in-cheek.
But bump for freshness and vitality tips.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.