[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does females even dig nice guys? I mean, I'm 20 years old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: cat.jpg (109KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
109KB, 600x805px
Does females even dig nice guys? I mean, I'm 20 years old and the only time I get laid is when I'm being a dick. In overall I'm really a nice guy and I usually help people with stuff like homework and I do some volunteering as well, but I never get the attention I seek. I am not a white knight, but It's not like I don't care at all.
I am willing to change.
I'm an avarage 7/10, but if I get proper clothing and nice haircut than I can pass as an 8/10.
>>
>>25518774
Not about being a nice guy, it's self-respect usually(not always) as a nice guy you lack that. and being a Dick is an easy way to show/fake that you are high valued/high self-respect.
>>
>>25518805
Hmm... I guess you are right. Do you have any ideas how I can increase my self respect without losing me as a social figure? Thanks for the response
>>
And it's yes/no if you can be both ur a jackpot. In short as I said you have to value urself the most to get the most respect from others.
>>
>>25518824
NP, what do you mean losing urself as a figure? And yes
>>
>>25518830
Thank you, really thank you! I mean I do a lot of stuff and mostly I end up being pretty good at it. Like at some competitions I usually get to the top in no time, but maybe that is not enough.
>>
>>25518843
I mean being active as for example volunteer and organizer.
>>
Also 7/10 is attractive 5-6/10 is average but I get up point, I've been in the Same position almost at the same age now 24 with average looks. But ask questions and I will answer honestly about what I've learned, yes been laid and have gf atm but still struggling with us delema
>>
>>25518774
How tall are you?
Location?
Ethnicity?
>>
>>25518854
You don't have to jeopardize that ofcourse and it's great ur doing it, the thing is being a Dick is a cheap trick to showing high value/high self respect but what u are talking about is changing it personality so some extent and that is Hard. But what you will realise hopefully in a shorter time then me is that men and women think differently.
>>
>>25518876
Location somewhat related to question rest not so much unless shorter then 160cm.
>>
>>25518888
I wasn't asking you.
>>
Quick qs also- Do you drink? Do you do any drugs?
>>
>>25518774
NO. Women HATE nice guys. They like big dom alphas who treat them like shit. Don't even hit me with that delusional shit, EVERY WOMAN LIKES TO BE TREATED LIKE SHIT. It even seeps it's way into their fetishes. They want to be treated as property, lmao. Fucking beta.
>>
Hope u reply soon else abandon thread anyone have similar thoughts can answer.
>>
>>25518912
I do drink, but it's more of a friends
thing. I'm not too much into drinking, but as for drugs I have only smoked couple of times weed, but nothing more.
>>
>>25518774
They are just using you. Helping them out just freeing them up to our hang out with an asshole. It just makes you a sucker. I used to be like you, only thing being nice ever gets you is a hand on your shoulder.
>>
>>25518774
P.s. Never be the guy at work who offers to go pick up food while you are out, it quickly becomes expected, and half hour lunch break is spent waiting for the special order burger at the drive thru.
>>
>>25521693
I would never, I'm not a slave, I just help out when people are facing some difficulties for example algebra or some other academics stuff.
>>
There's a difference between being nice and being a pushover bitch ass. Also girls can always detect ulterior motives through the "nice guy" facade-- at least when you act like a dick there's less bullshit and things are more direct
>>
>>25521693
>>25522813
uH yeah. you wouldn't get asked perpetually to pick up lunch if the next day you said "hey it's your turn I went yesterday" fucking chads. it's not even a matter of being alpha.
>>
>>25522813
I'm not a pushover. They even publicly call me very helpful and nice guy, I get the attention, but it's more of a "you are like a big brother to us", or something like that. Of course, I can be a dick and mind my own business when somebody needs a helpful hand.
>>
>>25518774
>does females
We hate assholes who can't speak English well.
>>
>>25523230
Thanks
>>
>>25523217
So you're the "nice guy" who does unnecessary shit for girls so you can try and get laid. "I did a nice thing for her why won't she sleep with me?"

Being nice is an expected bare minimum behavior. You aren't special for "being nice". There are millions of guys out there who are nice--- but also charismatic, or funny, or intelligent, etc.
>>
>>25523317
Bare minimum, roflmfao no being an lazy asshole gets you the women.
>>
>>25518774
You can be a nice guy and still get laid.
Just take the "initiative". Dare to risk. Dare to adventure.

Live a little more instead of focusing all your energy and prioritizing getting laid.
Everything will then automatically turn just fine.
>>
Depends what you mean by nice guy?

I am not a cunt to women, and can come of as quiet but I am also cocky about certain things and can flirt with anyone. Everyone all ways tells me I am nice and different to other guys yet I still fuck loads of girls.
>>
>>25524902
How do you manage to balance between such things? Do you use your helpfulness to gain their attention so you could seduce them afterwards?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.