[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Any belgian girls who want to meet up and do stuff? looking for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: belgium-flag-std.jpg (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
belgium-flag-std.jpg
64KB, 800x800px
Any belgian girls who want to meet up and do stuff? looking for a fuckbuddy to get me of the stress of work.

M/26/Normal build/Outgoing and sociable.
>>
>>25516511
also tips on how to find one nights stands in our little country are good too.

tinder sucks.
>>
>>25516512
ever tried afspraakjes?
>>
>>25516563
online dating sites don't work, they are always mainly flooded with men
>>
>>25516512
You are just bad at tinder. Im married, and I had a rough patch at home and started fucking around. I uses tinder for it, made a profile without even posting my pictures on it and I found plenty of willing young women to fuck.

I also used craigslist a lot.

In the 6 months that I slept around I slept with 7 different women.

Now, im not proud of what I did but that's not the point. My point is, it's easy as fuck to get laid online in Belgium.
>>
>>25516605
Teach me master
>>
>>25516605
>made a profile without even posting my pictures on it
What
>>
>>25517241
What is in it for me?

>>25518186
Fake facebook profile and random BDSM / fetish related pictures and a masterfully edited bio that tickles the mind of women.
>>
>>25520002
knowing you made someone's life a little bit less shitty.. make my stay on this dark earth less painfull.
>>
>>25520227
I do miss the chase.

Tell you what. Since you are my Belgianbro and I do feel like helping you out, I will. As long as you aren't terribly unattractive I think I could get you laid, and even if you are, words do wonders.

Give me a way to contact you and I will do my best to help you out.
>>
>>25520236
I have the same problem.

Walloon cowboy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.