[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just a person looking for a friend… I'm depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2640.png (346KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2640.png
346KB, 1200x1300px
I'm just a person looking for a friend… I'm depressed and going through a tough time and trying to get better I'm not looking for no nudes or anything stupid I'm just lonely looking for people to chat with

I have accounts on most Applications I go by DRAGONfluffy mostly it might vary just ask I'll make sure

Sorry for sounding like a punk I'm just a high functioning autisic kid
>>
File: ebd.jpg.png (161KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
ebd.jpg.png
161KB, 540x527px
>>25515970
you okay my guy?
>>
>>25515970
Youtube motivational videos
>>
No not really losing my job, break up, then kicked out of the place… I'm trying to get better I'm on antidepressants now tho they can only do so much… I don't even know why I'm doing this… sorry annon if I look like a attention whore
>>
>>25515998
You DO look like an attention whore desu
Stop being a pussy and deal with your problems, depression is a meme
Talking about emotions is for women and pussies, js.
>>
>>25516003
Fuck off, go back to /b/
>>
File: IMG_0726.png (227KB, 429x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.png
227KB, 429x445px
>>25516026
Oh I'm sorry, am I disrupting your therapy session? Are you guys gonna hug and cry once I leave? You're cute, how about instead of me going back to /b/, you and your bf go back to tumblr?
>>
I'll be your friend though I'm not on a lot of messaging apps or anything. wait I think i have whatsapp actually
>>
What's WhatsApp?
>>
File: IMG_0551.jpg (61KB, 736x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
61KB, 736x730px
>>25516040
Woah no way!!!
>>
>>25515970
Yo so I also went through a pretty awful breakup and lost my job recently, around the same time both my grandparents died. It was a really shitty year. I did therapy and took pills and found that it didn't really do much. I'm not you, but for me what I found to work best was to just force myself to do things. Get out, walk around town, listen to some music on a drive, anything. If its social thats even better but don't jump in too early. Life fucking sucks dude and I'm sorry but I found that feeling bad for yourself only makes things worse. I made a few threads like these and they don't really help (imo), you gotta act. I'm sorry : (
>>
Thanks, im trying to force my self to do stuff later today
>>
>>25516049
Wow, you sure sound like a faggot. Welp, at least you might've convinced this retard OP to stop attention-whoring on 4chan. We already have enough pussies on here as it is.
>>
>>25516034
How about you keep that edgy 16 meme attitude quarantined on /b/? It's already way past your bedtime.
>>
>>25516057
you got me. is today the day you finally go outside?
>>
File: IMG_0693.jpg (50KB, 640x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.jpg
50KB, 640x526px
>>25516058
Ofc your autism kicks in and you assume that we're in the same timezone. 4chan isn't the place for little faggots who bitch about their insignificant little problems. Trust me, stick with either Tumblr or reddit, it'll do you some good
>>
>>25516067
Have you been on this website before?
>>
How should I ask for a friend with out be a attention whore
>>
File: IMG_0700.jpg (26KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.jpg
26KB, 277x277px
>>25516062
Hmmm doubt it
>>25516071
Yup, I'm trying to rid it of these cancerous parasites, little by little.
>>
File: IMG_0711.jpg (26KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0711.jpg
26KB, 233x267px
>>25516076
First off, online friends seem like the last thing you should be looking for, but whatever that's your decision.
If you wanna make friends online without being an attention whore, you should probably consider joining the 100 clean kik/sc threads already out there, and at the very least, not mention your problems from the start. Looking for empathy from the very start, without even knowing people, is repulsive and annoying.
>>
>>25516067
Ooo 4chan is soooo hard core. Not a place for pussis and fagets!
you must be the coolest kid in your middle school huh
>>
>>25516076
You don't really 'ask' for a friend so much as you just find each other. Literally all you have to do is follow your hobbies and passions. You'll naturally get acquainted with like-minded people who enjoy your hobbies as much as you do.
>>
File: IMG_0715.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>25516088
Please stop...
>>
Yea your right… maybe I was thinking I could find someone whos going through some the same thing or something and chatted with them illl try better tomorrow
>>
im depressed cause no one sends me nudes. need a cute young bitch to treat and train frankly. im in despair.
>>
>>25516092
add me on kik dood: _Kotarou
>>
File: IMG_0705.jpg (32KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0705.jpg
32KB, 540x720px
>>25516107
Sounds like a real issue anon, I think I've got a nice fix to your problem though
From what I understand, >>25516092
seems to have a nice tight pussy
Careful though, she's a feisty one
>>
>>25515998
What happened with your ex?
>>
My kik is fruityzoz
Going through some stuff too dude
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.