[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /balding/? >25 >started receding at 21ish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_0064.jpg (160KB, 960x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
160KB, 960x857px
Who else here /balding/?
>25
>started receding at 21ish
>About a 2.5-3 on the Norwood scale
>>
>>25515935

It doesn't really look like you're balding. Everyone's hairline recedes a bit the older they get.
>>
File: IMG_9963.jpg (362KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9963.jpg
362KB, 1280x960px
>>25515982
Except my scalp hair is also thinning and I noticed there's some missing from my crown too pic related
>>
>29
>was 3ish on the Norwood at 21
>started shaving my head
>currently 5 on the norwood
>no going back

It sucks OP but some guys have it much worse. Imagine being 19 and experiencing a receding hairline and then in the next two years it get bad enough to start shaving. It does get easier either time though. Women mature and appreciate the bald look in their late 20s so at least there's that.

Be happy with what you got, and when you don't have it anymore don't pretend you still do.
>>
>>25515935
Mine is starting to recede.

What's the problem? It's more better headbutt surface area.
>>
>>25515935
That's sad. Cause your hair color is gorgeous.
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (215KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
215KB, 1280x960px
>>25516014
At least if I lose my hair at least I still have a Chad face (I hope it objectively is) and I could prolly pull off a toupee, and then either wait until I go completely bald so I can get a hair transplant, or maybe by then the baldness cure might be within grasp
>>
>>25516029
Pewdiepie?
>>
File: IMG_0653.jpg (28KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0653.jpg
28KB, 222x293px
>>25516029
>At least if I lose my hair at least I still have a Chad face
>>
>>25516041
Mostly according to buttmad /robot/ virgins I'll admit
>>
>>25516029
you look like a store brand pewdiepie
>>
>>25516081
>>25516036
Not at all related to him or really familiar with his content besides the Nazi shitstorm [spoiler]but I am related to another famous YouTuber[/spoiler]
>>
>>25516029
>>25515935
>>25515997
Mine is way worse. This doesn't look bad at all and you might not even be balding.

Mine is complete bald spots around my widow's peak. I'm just growing it out to about 6" and then I'm combing it forward.
>>
>>25516103
combing it in any direction will probably still look suspicious.
if you really have an issue with it, get a toupet.
i'm female and i started losing hair from after puberty. by 30 it was so bad that people stared at my scalp. got a "toupet" 3 years ago and wouldn't wanna miss it. google for hairpiece, weft, or weave. there's awesome solutions by now. costs some money though. (mine's made from about 30 cm long european hair, completely covers the top of my head, is attached with little clips, and cost me about 1.000 euro)
>>
File: curly-undercut-2.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
curly-undercut-2.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>25516546
I'm basically doing pic related.
>>
Finally a thread for me. 25 at a NW3. And bonus, I can't grow a strong beard.

On fin and minoxidil but it's not really working. Hair is currently cut fairly short. I might have to shave pretty soon. I have shaved before to try it out. It wasn't catastrophically bad, but it wasn't great either.
>>
>>25516564
looks good here, might not hide your spots very well for long though. might be possible to get a hairpiece for this style, so in case it gets worse...
>>
File: LookAtTheShades.jpg (122KB, 584x778px) Image search: [Google]
LookAtTheShades.jpg
122KB, 584x778px
Started at 21, used to have really long hair. Around 26 the receding was becoming noticable. 29 now (pic related) I dont think I'll ever shave it, seems like the cowards way out.

I have considered transplants, but its expensive and if you continue to lose hair it looks really dumb.

If you have any questions about transplants, I've learned everything you need to know so fire away.
>>
Fuck you all I started balding at 18
>>
>>25516802
>seems like the cowards way out.

Yeah, okay man. Clinging to some thinning, shitty looking hair is brave?

Shaving your head is a bold step. It's a major change. You're confronting your baldness head-on (lol). So you could either hide behind the remnants of your hair or bravely admit, hey, shit's not coming back, and adopt the look that most suits your hair.

Shaving your head is cowardly, smfh
>>
I'm balding pretty badly, and I'm 24. My one saving grace is that I'm half black, which I know sounds contradictory, but nigger texture hair creates the illusion of covering more area.
I'd just shave it all off myself, but I was cursed with sagittal craniosynostosis, and my parents didn't get it corrected when I was a baby. So, even though my face isn't bad, and I look okay with a beard, if I were to shave, I'd look like a fucking alien.
>>
>>25516937
But very few people lose all their hair when they get male pattern baldness.
Shaving it off is like saying you can't handle its true nature which is thinning and hard to handle.
With my hair I'm not trying to trick people into thinking I have a full head of hair to flaunt, its just my hair, its how it is.

>>25516971
Black don't crack, is how the saying goes. I'm 29 and look 35.
>>
File: IMG_7041.jpg (263KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7041.jpg
263KB, 1280x855px
ITT: Little babies
>>
>>25517631
why not buzz that off? would look much better
>>
take finasteride and use rogaine

if you don't, don't complain, they at the very least let you keep hold of your hair for longer
>>
>>25517980
>take finasteride

Not worth it. I took it a couple of years and my body's still out of whack.
>>
>>25517980
They both can have side effects and be costly.
Check with your doctor or a dermatologist first.
Also try other things like cooler showers, hot water can damage skin, improving your diet. But most of all, get ripped. Doesn't matter if you are bald or balding if you are super buff.
>>
File: 20170726_184212.jpg (904KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_184212.jpg
904KB, 2560x1440px
Just turned 20. Already looking like Vegeta.
>>
>>25518722
You've got to own it, dont let it control you. Here's some tips. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Hairline-Grow-Back
>>
>>25515935
>>25515997
chill out man, i frekaed out too when i was 24/25 because it started to get worse, but then it just stopped, im 27 now, and it didn't get worse. I guess i won't go bald, at least not until my late 30s i guess, maybe, so i'm fine.
Many people i know that "had to go bald" already did, or is close as fuck to being bald.
>>
Been balding since 16yo, runs in the family.
I found most women dont care as long as you dont hide it.
I keep my hair short but i'm considering shaving it. You can always hit the gym to compensate.
>>
File: IMG_20170801_194741.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_194741.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
>>25520590
Forgot pic
>>
>>25520590
Hitting the gym is key.

When was the last time you saw a bald guy who looked stupid bald?

When was the last time you saw a BUFF bald guy who looked stupid bald?
>>
>>25516802
The beard balances it, you look good in this pic.
>>
>>25520769
Thanks, I think the shades help too. This selfie is my attempt at being /fa/.

>>25520590
>>25520282
I believe the statistic is 60% of all men between the age of 17 and 50 exprience some degree of balding.
>>
I take Finasteride, basically a pill everyday (for the rest of your life), worth it though
>>
File: IMG_20170801_192432643.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_192432643.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>25515935

Wouldn't be so bad but the receding hairline makes my already large nose look fucking huge from the side profile lol
>>
>>25516590
Try nioxin
>>
>>25521376
that shit is 50 year old grey haired men tier, shave it off nigga, it looks awful
>>
File: RHLG.jpg (150KB, 972x779px) Image search: [Google]
RHLG.jpg
150KB, 972x779px
>>25521857
Receding hair can strike at almost any age.

Here's some blokes who make it look good.
>>
>>25521893
Damn Jude Law rocks that look. But Jason Statham and Bruce Willy both look much better bald.
>>
>>25516802
>>25517615
hilarious
nothings more petty than a guy this complexed about his receding hairline
>>
>>25522031
Petty? Did you not read what I said? The message I'm trying to convey here is being comfortable with your appearance. Just take good care of yourself and dont let your hair situation control you. Wtf is petty about that?

I tell you what is petty. Some bored asshole trying to talk shit so they seem smart even though they dont have an argument or a counterpoint, nothing. That's petty.
>>
>>25522147
>I tell you what is petty. Some bored asshole trying to talk shit so they seem smart even though they dont have an argument or a counterpoint, nothing. That's petty
I didnt meant to show you that im smart, you are just witnessing it
and I do have arguments

you are not comfortable with your appareance and thats why you are complexed, key word

you are complexed because on one hand, you are slowly losing the little hair you have left and it will only get worse
and on the other hand you like to think that you dont actually care about those petty things

what do you do with that, you come to the conclusion that pretending you dont care is brave, even when you know you are just pretending

itd be brave to actually do something about it, because you care a lot, you explicitly said so
another person, like for example the guy youd like to think you are, might not care but you do
dont call yourself brave
>>
File: IMG_0558.jpg (22KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
22KB, 474x473px
>>25522221
>I didnt meant to show you that im smart, you are just witnessing it
>thinking he's smart
Top kek, anon, this has got to be your best troll yet.
>>
>>25522236
prove im not smart
rubbing the fact that im smart on your face is unfair but I can do it and I am doing it so call me something else but not-smart because you are wrong
or you could just prove me wrong
>>
File: IMG_0781.png (92KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.png
92KB, 955x957px
>>25522264
English isn't your native language, is it...
Either that, or you're trolling.
>>
>>25522290
well, point taken but you hopefully understood what I was saying
call me something other than not-smart

im barely trolling, but I am 100 percent convinced of what im saying
>>
>>25522306
Yeah your punctuation and grammar made it extremely hard to understand what you were trying to say desu, was legit incomprehensible. It's as if you can't put together a simple sentence, but that's fine considering that you speak multiple languages. What is your native tongue?
>>
>>25522334
the issue isnt my poor grammar, I know that because people with degrees told me its fine

the problem must be on your side, and you seem to manage the english language pretty decently so it must be that you lack reading comprehension
or at least enough to understand my poor grammar, wich is poor but comprhenesible by everyone but you

id reccomend reading books although I dont know if that would help because I dont read books, I dont need it
maybe you could try reading it twice, most people wouldve done that but im guessing you are not like most people
>>
File: IMG_0669.jpg (23KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
23KB, 183x275px
>>25522367
I doubt that the issue is on my side. I can comprehend texts which are correctly formatted, the real problem is that your sentences lack structure. You seem to be going back and forth with your ideas, without actually completing your thoughts, hence the reason I called it incomprehensible.
Here's an example:
itd be brave to actually do something about it, because you care a lot, you explicitly said so
another person, like for example the guy youd like to think you are, might not care but you do
dont call yourself brave

I won't go through the trouble of analyzing it, but hopefully you can see that it makes little to no sense.
Also, is English your native language or not? I haven't actually received a clear answer from you yet lol.
>>
>tfw had super thick hair, and everyone said I'd never go bald
>started receding 2 years ago
>still isn't noticeable, unless I'm fresh out of the shower

I'm glad I don't look like I'm balding yet, unless you look very closely, but seeing it all fall out so fast fucks me up mentally.
>>
>>25522389
ok, so you mean it?
I honestly see nothing wrong with that, the wording is weird but my wording is as weird on my native language
I dont know how to use commas, if I used one whenever I wanted to use one, id use a lot of commas. also I cant use parentheses
ask me about what you didnt understand and Ill try to be more cohesive

he cares that he is balding but he also says he doesnt care, wich is a lie
you know he care because he admits he cares
so does he care or not, he cares and he pretends he doesnt while admitting he cares and he calls himself brave because he doesnt care

he is that complexed about something that petty and unavoidable, thats my point

>but hopefully you can see that it makes little to no sense.
idk, it makes perfect sense to me
it could be easier to read if I had the tools to express myself properly but if you try im sure youll get it
>>
>>25522504
Ok, I get the point you're trying to get at. I don't think he's saying that he's brave though. It seems more like he's trying to combat his genetics, and he's saying that he's not willing to just "give up" like a "coward".
>>
>>25522550
I know, I just fucking hate him because he is in his 30s and hes basic af. fuck him for not being an outcast
you know, he comes here because he think its cool
fucking nu-males

im the one whos wrong in this argument
he is a cuck tho
>>
Not balding but I started graying early. If I don't color it I'll have a noticeable salt and pepper look. My older male family members all grayed early, and retained their full head of hair.

Started graying when I was about 21 and now I'm 29. I'm thinking about just letting nature take its course and stop coloring when I'm in my early 30s. I think a salt n pepper look is very gentleman-like. Kinda like George Clooney looked in the 90s. What do ladies on here think of that? Guys opinions welcomed too.
>>
>>25522575
salt-n-pepper can be hot as fuck
you need to behave mature to rock it though
>>
>>25516886
My bf started at 16 or something
>>
i'm 19 and wearing a hair system, it honestly made me go from a 6 to an 8. if you don't want to shell out for a HT or are too young go the system route, you can wear them for 1 month at a time and they look completely natural, i recommend
>>
>>25521478
I do use Nioxin, and I recommend it as well. Also toppik is pretty great. But actually the hair I do have is fairly thick already. Problem is my hairline is receded badly. I staved off the bald spot for a while but that's starting to come in too now.
>>
File: LAlIEeH.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
LAlIEeH.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>25522568
Any other buzzwords you want to throw in?
I think you are projecting, just a bit.

>>25522393
I had very thick hair too, still do at the back. Which is useful if you ever decide to get a FUE hair transplant.

>>25522575
I wish I had defined grey spots on the side, instantly adds authority I think. Go for it.

>>25522722
I hadn't heard of a hair system before. So it's like a weave?
>>
>>25521893
yeah but they're not 25 or so like this dude. It look okay on a 38 year old, not on a 24 year old
>>
>>25522221
tip top kek
>>
File: 138932.jpg (51KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
138932.jpg
51KB, 720x400px
>>25523629
When is it okay then? Is there a schedule? What about thinning hair, how many hairs a day can a person be allowed to lose?

>pic related Jude Law at 25
>>
>Be baby me
>Have cradle cap
>Instead of getting me ointment my grandma had the brilliant idea of trying to scrub it out

And that's why I'm "balding".
>>
>>25523953
Jesus Christ. Hope that dumb bitch got roasted, or at least gives you the greatest birthday and Christmas presents.
>>
>>25522722
aren't those the ones you stick to your shaven scalp with glue?
>>
Going for a consultation for a hair transplant at the end of the month. Got some wicked crown problems.
>>
>>25516029
You don't have a chad face. You look like a dorkus
>>
>>25524798
Remember you can get the transplant (get the FUE transplant) you can still continue balding, the hair thats transplanted will remain but balding could continue past it.
>>
>>25524807
Dorcus was a hell of a character.
>>
>>25523938
he doesn't look nearly as bald as the guy in the photo. Although that is one terrible photo, with a good haircut it might be passable. But i still think he should shave or at least get a buzzcut. It's awful to be balding and keep your hair long like you're still a teenager in denial. Old men cut their hair short because long unkempt hair looks stupid, and if you're balding it's even worse
>>
>>25523507
>I think you are projecting, just a bit.
no, its pretty clear you are trash
im sorry for pointing it out tho, it was totally uncalled for
>>
>>25525336
Man you are fucking weird.
You're sorry you pointed out that you think I'm trash? I honestly dont care what your opinion is, so no need for apologies.
>>
>>25515935
I'm balding but I want to get rid of all and use silly and neat looking wigs

Like a 70s afro or long brown straight hair

Tell me /soc/, is it a valid solution?, it sounds like a lot of fun to me.
>>
As somebody noticeably receding at the age of 22. Your hair is fuckin fine. Just wait
>>
>>25524205
you can do glue or tape, tape works for me, i know it sounds weird but they feel just like your hair and they stick perfectly, they won't fly off like toupees do in The 3 Stooges
>>
>>25523507
not so much a weave, you just shave your scalp and use a type of glue and tape to attach it to your scalp and then they stay on perfectly like real hair
>>
>>25525765
then i'd rather go bald altogether, or get a weave that's either clipped into my remaining hair (so i can keep the hair i got, can go without the thing, and am able to scratch my head) or attached to it with microrings or sewn into it
(i chose the clips for myself, female with androgenetic hairloss)
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.