[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do that "adopt-a-NEET" threads actually work? Did anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

File: NEET1.png (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NEET1.png
22KB, 300x300px
Do that "adopt-a-NEET" threads actually work?
Did anyone ever adopt one? If yes please tell us about your experience
>>
>>25513830
Sorta, it was mostly ghosting camgirls and cafishes.
I did "adopt a neet" before just not through 4chan.
>>
I was the dude looking for a male neet. I'm meeting a guy next week for a few-day visit to get to know him (compensated), and talking to a few others, too. :)
>>
>>25513830
I tryed it, and gping with a soft no...unless you have a great rack, then its a yes. But being male and willing to fuck anywhing for a place to live seems like it wont work
>>
>>25513830
No, not really.
Was going to move a girl out here but she ghosted at the exact "okay I'm buying tickets this is for real" point.

I'm the OP from the original thread, never thought the idea would take off. Think we should bake another one?
>>
>>25516754
I say go for it, I still loke the spin on the suger daddy thread that it is.
>>
op on that thread agreed to keep me after chatting for about an hour. so. not what anyone should be looking for.
>>
I'm too scared to
>>
Not a NEET, but would gladly become one if a sugar momma decided to adopt
[spoiler]east europe though[/spoiler]
>>
>>25513830
i don't understand
and yes I'm a neet
why on earth would anybody want to 'adopt' a neet?
>>
>>25517467
It's a sexual thing , one might even consider it a m/s type thing
>>
>>25517719
I don't see how anybody could be attracted to a neet
>>
>>25517780
you aren't attracted to the neet the neet acts submissive since technically their your bitch
>>
>>25517780
I don't pair "Neet" and "ugly".

My gf is a shut-in Neet. She doesn't have to work or really do anything if she doesn't want to.

Assuming I had a bigger house I'd LOVE to "own" a Neet who's willing to play games, cook, and get lewd all while ignoring the outside world.
>>
>>25517800
Yes i know how it works
Point still stands - I don't see how anybody could be attracted to a neet

>>25517808
that's a guy with a girl neet though. i can see the draw in that
i can't see how a woman would want a man-neet though
>a Neet who's willing to play games, cook, and get lewd all while ignoring the outside world.
>tfw no gf like this
>>
>>25517842
Yea that's fair. We like twinks/traps too but that's still not what you think of when using "Neet" to describe someone. Sorry anon. I'm sure there are girls out there but they're probably going to want VERY specific things AND odds are that's probably not you.

Don't mean that as an insult just, the likelihood of it is slim.
>>
>>25517862
you wrote a lot without actually saying anything
>>
I'm a guy. I'd be open to exploring the possibility of a twinky or nerdy neet. I'd expect some minimal amount of housework to be done, though.
>>
>>25517914
You know if i had a job and my own place i'd probably consider doing this too
are we just pathetic bros
But i also remember people are intolerable kek
>>
>>25517929
Not sure what's pathetic about it. I'm more open to dating non-neets, though. I just find the idea of being with a neet intriguing. We are all attracted to different things. As long as it's consensual and people are happy, does it really matter?
>>
>>25517963
>tfw we aren't able to live hundreds of years
>would try this adopting a qtneet thing for a few years or decades and
>>
I am attracted to inexperienced and needy guys. I am attracted to nerds. I am attracted to translucently pale guys. I am turned on by providing for someone and them relying upon me.

I am the type of person who does Steam giveaways on every type of forum I go on. I go to rate threads just to give out compliments to people with low self-esteem (who I do think are attractive).

I like being kind and I am sexually attracted to guys who are statistically pre-disposed to be NEETs, relatively speaking.

For me, this is just putting that all together. :)

Meeting one guy next week for a test run, as I said upthread. Super excited to see how it goes.
>>
>>25514308
if not on 4chan then how did you find a good neet to adopt?
>>25516754
yeah do it could be fun
>>
>>25518570
Okay, sure. I'll bake you guys a bread, but I think I'm gonna stay out of this one personally. I need a minute.
>>25518859
Poppin fresh. Have fun kids
>>
>>25518224
Thanks for sharing. I also like the being kind and giving aspect of the relationship (though I've never been in one). Have you been in relationships in the past with neets? How has that went? How did you find this particular neet this time?
>>
ended up getting coffee with a guy that would potentially house me but long story short after seeing pictures of his home it wasnt anything like how he described so i had to refuse. I like really clean homes... im kind of a neat neet.
>>
>>25518917
Out of curiosity, how big of a home are you looking for? Like to you want a house, mansion, apartment, basement, dungeon?
>>
File: 220px-Corona-6Pack.jpg (17KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Corona-6Pack.jpg
17KB, 220x220px
>>25517467
The original idea was, if you're in a position to provide for someone, you definitely have your own place and some kind of demanding job. a NEET can just kinda stay at home all day, and if they're from here, they probably also get your humor and all the inside jokes. You already have something in common.
They'd get a place to live, and instead of you coming home to a messy empty dark home, you'd come home to a clean and bright place and someone who's happy to see you. A simple thing like that is one of the best feelings in the world, if you've ever had it, you know it's more than worth the small added expense of housing and caring for someone.
And I really like taking care of people, makes me feel like my life is important somehow, you know?
It's not a power thing, and it certainly didn't start off that way, just as a far fetched sweet idea before everything kinda snowballed into overtones of fetishism and crossover with the ongoing SD thread.
Oh well. Every day we stray farther from god.
>>
>>25518962
I see
so is the unspoken thing that people try to get neets of the gender they're attracted to? I don't think i see some straight dude getting another neet straight dude as a living situation
>>
>>25518951
as long as it's not cramped, i dont like tight spaces, it doesnt have to be a big home as long as it's open and spacious. like my ideal place would be a wide studio apt. also i kinda dislike basement apartments but i'm not that picky.
>>
>>25518917
What was his house like?
>>
>>25518979
You know I never thought of that
I wouldn't mind having a bro as a roommate, what I would be uncomfortable with is requiring another man to do household chores and such. I'm not very progressive, alas
Good idea though, feel like dropping it in the other thread?
Like the morning after a vicious bender, I really don't feel like going anywhere near that thing
>>
>>25519002
Cool. Thanks for sharing that. Are you a guy or femanon?
>>
>>25519014
>Like the morning after a vicious bender, I really don't feel like going anywhere near that thing
I don't understand - you don't want to go to the other thread?
>>
>>25519072
A couple people asked, so I made it, but I think I'm gonna stay out of it for a while.
>>
>>25519090
>stay out of it for a while
but why
>>
File: dont even feel.jpg (11KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
dont even feel.jpg
11KB, 200x240px
>>25519107
Why you askin', anon? I generally suffer my feels in silence.
Because it was born from a late night idea, that idea was something sweet and kinda beautiful in itself, it got mangled in translation, and I got caught up with real life stuff so instead of kindling the original spark I ended up tending it with the wrong intentions
Also there are a couple of residual feels involved that I need to drown in Corona while I'm taking the time out to be slightly emo and halfheartedly allude to them cryptically
It's a man process for handling feels, it looks janky but you'll find it's quite refined
>>
>>25519221
>feels
becaus eyou didn't say anything
just that you created it and that you weren't going to go to it
i can't read minds bruh
but now i sorta get it
sorry
>>
>>25519272
Nah thanks for asking anon and sorry for the emo tangent
I went to the convenience store for some gatorade and life is good again.
>>
>>25519021
im a girl
>>
>>25513830
I used to be a NEET, but now I got a job and a truck. Still a basement dweller though ;( Any chicks into that? I only make $10 per hour and can't afford my own place right now ;( I managed to get into the circuit board factory, but our competition is Asians who will work for a bowl of rice, so I'm still pretty fucked.
>>
I'd honestly love to be someone's stay at home bf/nerdy trap neet. I really only go out because I have to anyway, and I love cooking and cleaning and fixing things around a house.
I'm super lucky because my landlord gives me super reduced rent because I manage the property and it's the best thing ever. I just wish I could have a big strong bf or gf or couple to feed and take care of at the end of the day.
I wouldn't even need someone super rich since I like small homes and enclosed spaces anyway. Agh this is my biggest fantasy, but it'll probably never happen.
>>
>>25518869

With a quasi-NEET, yes. It was solid. But we were in different cities and he was too afraid to move, so the distance killed it.

I found the guy in the last thread.
>>
>>25519963
That's beautifully worded anon, and that fantasy is exactly what it's all about :-) Don't change a thing about it, just add your kik or other contact info and good happiness will come to you!
Seriously there have been tons of anons looking for that
>>
If a person is already a NEET with no ambition what makes you think they will put in the amount of work it takes to care for a warm and inviting home for you.
I think you are more likely to get what you are after if you try to adopt a neet for the fetish side of things
>>
>>25519963
The good old days, when families only needed one breadwinner, and the other partner could stay home and take care of the house.
>>
>>25520389
You know, I've really been thinking about it and if I end up doing any more threads, the NEET part is getting dropped. People split 50/50 on whether it makes perfect sense to them or they think it's creepy.

I don't know a good catchy word for "adorable homebody who likes taking care of the household"
Maybe "housewife" but let's be honest folks this is the site that gave us /r9k/ for the love of fuck
>>
fuck man, I'd love for someone to adopt my neet ass, Ive been feelingbadman.jpg for a while now and need a change of scenery to clear my head and get my shit straight.
>>
>>25519963
I feel like what you've just described is something that a lot of people would be into. It certainly sounds good to me.
>>
>>25520475
Yes please get a new word for these threads. I'm not a NEET.

However I'm disabled. I can walk and fuck and all that stuff just can't work. So I'm super poor.

I'm also not a shut in. I only stay in becuase I can't afford to go out otherwise I would socialize more often. Would love to pair up with someone who was introverted but had to work a lot and I would just take care of the house. I've always wanted to be a stay at home dad so to speak so being someones husbando that stays at home and takes care of the house/chores/kids whatever is right up my alley. I guess NEETS are nerdy I've got that.

Maybe call the threads HouseMate or something. I'd love to be someones HouseMate. Hell it's essentially the only way I can move out of my parents house lol.

I prefer introverted girls who work hard and are honest, and are too hard on themselves. I might make the exception if there was a guy who was like that.
>>
Current NEET here. Keep this thread alive this has piqued my interest but I'll respond tomorrow because I'm snoozy in bed :)
>>
>>25519963
Kik me senpai. RickyD45
>>
>>25522268
Good points anon and well put. I'm convinced.
Any other ideas to improve the concept of the original thread, I'm all ears.
>>
File: tmp_12779-150130539629582826716.jpg (19KB, 289x218px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12779-150130539629582826716.jpg
19KB, 289x218px
Bizzump on yo bizzalls
THUNDER BUMP MY NIGGAS
>>
My life is kinda in chaos right now, but I would like to adopt a neet.

Lived alone for years, and shit sucks. I have a pet bunny, but it doesn't fix the lonliness
>>
>>25522493
maybe create some kind of group where everyone can gather and talk it all out and meet each other even if only digitally that's all I can think of other than having these threads
>>
>>25522601
are you a femanon
[spoiler]i still miss when that would wordfilter to cumdumpster[/spoiler]
>>
>>25522711

Nope
>>
>>25522668
Okay, you got it!
New kik group: adoptaneet
>>
>>25522668
>>25523429
maybe is kik not the best idea for this since it does require a smartphone and does not work on a pc
>>
>>25523919

Get bluestacks.

It being easy to access on mobile makes it useful for non-NEETs. :P
>>
>>25523919
I'd be inclined to agree, anon, it was just what I had handy at the time to make a group with, and a lot of anons on /soc/ already seem to use it.
There's always a trade off with this stuff. Like how I don't have discord so I'm not gonna make a discord group, and I'd rather use xmpp but most anons have no clue what xmpp is or how to use it and they don't care.
It's a shame because there are like five different xmpp clients for any given platform and we could use strong encryption
>>
>>25519963
>>25520356
>>25522423
For those asking for my kik, it's fraithy. I'm shy at first, be warned.
>>
tldr thread at all soz

22, f, USA, neet asf.

kik - lllexitaylorrr
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (55KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.jpg
55KB, 533x533px
>>25525663
Hey added you
>>
Prototype chat server is in the testing phase, and it's multi platform
Interested in trying it out?
Leave an email address and I'll send you a registration link
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (34KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
34KB, 236x235px
https://vicious.techabu.se/register/sekritpassw0rd
>>
File: 1501724483900.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501724483900.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>25513830
Wait

what is adopt a neet?

I actually have a way to make someone six figures in over 3 years. Maybe 2 if you work hard and move up quickly. What is this?

I'm a "lonely" businessman
>>
>>25528802
come join the kik group! :)
>>
>>25528814
any chance there is a discord server instead ?
>>
>>25528835
Oh yeah I made a server click that link a few posts up
Just make up some random shit for an email address it doesn't check
>>
>>25528835
the discord is https://discord.gg/2Rr3z
It's brand new so be the first to blaze a trail or something
>>
>>25528903
Ua nnes to increase the time one that
>>
>>25528903
learn how to share proper invites

also how long does it take to find a neet. maybe a database is a good idea where you can find you nearest neat instead of always spamming in the thread
>>
>>25518962
And closer to beer. I like your pic but not the brand.
>>
>>25529901
>>25529588
Yeah sorry I can't into discord. Never had a reason to play with it until now. I'll fix it when I'm not on a plane
>>
>>25528903
Waiting for a new link. Remember to tick the box to not let it expire :)
>>
>>25528903
>>25530691
Same frendos
>>
>>25529588
>>25529901
>>25530700

New link that won't expire unless my phone is stupid:
https://discord.gg/FeCpY
>>
>>25530745
>New link that won't expire unless my phone is stupid:
Already expired
>>
>>25530803
Sorry i did it wrong. Not used to doing it on my phone. Arhg

https://discord.gg/BrTaPP6
>>
Anyone ever find a femanon neet to adopt?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.