[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal partner thread, last one died >Their gender >Their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 90

File: images.jpg (4KB, 350x144px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 350x144px
Ideal partner thread, last one died

>Their gender

>Their age

>Their height

>Their body type

>Their race/nationality

>Their personality

>Their interests

>Describe a perfect day with them

>Talk a bit about yourself

>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria!

>Optional contact
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
16-22

>Their height
140-170 cm

>Their body type
skinny

>Their race/nationality
pale white with freckles and red hair

>Their personality
smart, shy, horny, pure virgin

>Their interests
anything in science, animals, technology, vidya, similar tv shows/films that I like.

Go to a city we never been before together. coffee in the morning, walk in the park, make out, visit some interesting stuff city has, sex all night.

23yo introvert from Croatia, study computer science and work as a programmer.

on kik

>Optional contact
kik: ivanyway
>>
>>25513281
>16
fucking pedo
even if its legal wherever you are thats still sick because theyre little children.
>>
>female/fem male
>19-25
>5'6-9
>thin
>don't care
>good, interesting, funny
>same as mine
>curl up in front of a fire during a blizzard
>get the water nigga
>Kik:ssyynnxx
>>
File: qc.png (107KB, 409x491px) Image search: [Google]
qc.png
107KB, 409x491px
>Their gender
F

>Their age
18-25

>Their height
4'11 - 5'2

>Their weight
90 - 120

>Their race/nationality
Any, but white, asian and southeast asian are GOAT

>Their personality
Generally introverted, but bubbly and enthusiastic with her friends and SO, curious about the world and an information sponge, accepting, empathetic, a bit shy and clingy, passionate, adventurous, worldly

>Their interests
Weeby stuff and everything related to travelling and learning more about the world. Some kind of art, maybe. Honestly, as long as she shares a couple of my interests I don't mind what she likes. We can even introduce eachother to new stuff.

>what would be a perfect day with them?
Whole day of walking around some old city in Europe or China, stopping only to eat tasty food and practice the language with the locals, then going back to our hotel in the evening to cuddle as we watch anime and I pat her head. Alternatively, spending our day hiking some beautiful mountain trail overlooking a scenic body of water...and then going home to cuddle, watch anime and give her head pats.

+

>talk a bit about yourself
I'm a 22 year old guy from Quebec, Canada. I'm a weeb/metalhead hybrid and I'm into linguistics, geography, other cultures. Physically, I'm pretty smol and skinny, have long brown hair, blue eyes and wear thick-rimmed hipster glasses, as you do. I'm introverted, caring, empathetic, kind, loyal and clingy. I'm super selfless and almost always put other people's interests before mine, for better or worse. Bilingual French-English and learning Japanese and Chinese.

>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a girl that fits your criteria!
I'll send one if you add me :^ )c

>Contact Info
Discord: CutestLoli#7729
Kik: TheCutestLoli
>>
>>25513307
buhuhu
>>
>Their gender
Woman

>Their age

>Their height
6'

>Their body type
Between average and curvy

>Their race/nationality
Asian

>Their personality
Assertive, casual, confident

>Their interests
Craft beer, video games, cooking, fantasy/sci-fi

Try out some of the new brews at the pub, walk in the park while holding hands, cook up a mean recipe together, do some Diablo III co-op.

Needless to say, I'll never meet such a woman in my life, even as just a passing stranger on the bus, hence why it's the ideal partner: it's too perfect to exist.
>>
>>25513093
> Ideal partner thread, last one died

kek. Poor old partner
>>
>>25513355
xD
>>
>Their gender
Don't care

>Their age
20-29

>Their height
If female 4'11-5'4, if male 5'3-5'9

>Their body type
Slim. Not fit but not fat or emaciated either.

>Their race/nationality
Don't care so long as there are not language barriers

>Their personality
Gentle
Patient
Good natured
Affectionate, but not stiflingly
A bit cynical
Independent

>Their interests
Some shared interests would be nice (like vidya, anime, tabletops etc.) But also having hobbies of your own would be cool, I want to be able to learn new things from my partner and introduce you to things I like.

Wake up cuddling, I make breakfast while you brew coffee, eat together while watching anime or something. After that cuddle and play vidya or a board game or watch something together all day until I fall asleep on your chest.

I am bad at talking about myself. I'm 5'2.5 and a female, live in the US. Working in retail and hating every second or every day of my life desu
>>
File: you.jpg (237KB, 1200x1221px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
237KB, 1200x1221px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-26
>Their height
5' - 5'4"
>Their body type
Petite
>Their race/nationality
White/East Asian/Mixed
>Their personality
Gentle, Joyful, Optimistic, Spiritied, Supportive
>Their interests
Anything shareable
Just being with her doing the most stereotypical couple stuff imaginable (coffee, museums, parks, walks, etc)
The opposite of my ideal partner. I'm a shy dull loner who is and has been for a while, dead inside.
Pic somewhat related.
>Optional contact
26 / Male / Ottawa, Canada
Kik: carrotsandcelery
Discord: PlayerOne#0418
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-23

>Their height
Any height as long as she's not taller than me (I'm 5'9"/5'10")

>Their body type
Not overly skinny, not overly fat. Probably on the skinnier side though

>Their race/nationality
Any except maybe Indian I guess but even then I don't really care

>Their personality
Introverted, caring, loyal, maybe clingy a bit
>Their interests
Doesn't really matter, I'm pretty into films/fashion so that would be nice but I think having different interests makes it better since we can share things with one another

Probably waking up and making a hot breakfast with them, going to a museum/event in town, going for a small lunch after that, going back home to relax a bit and then going to some kind of show or performance at night. After that we could grab food somewhere and go back home to eat and watch something until we fall asleep together.

20 year old male from the Midwest who is currently a college student. Like I said I'm interested in films, fashion, video games and other stuff that we could talk about further. I'm pretty introverted but can be social very well when needed.

>Contact
if anybody at all is interested then just drop a contact and I'll probably have it and add you
>>
>>25513281
>16-22
>horny
>pure virgin

LOL
>>
Female

21-35 (Actually dont care)

155-170
slim with a nice ass

white, nationality doesnt matter

strong opinionated and calm

I dont care about interest as long as she is dedicated for something

sleeping long waking up, shower together and breakfast spend day watching shit and cuddle, needs to rain to make it perfect!

I am 25, 189cm tall, european, white, green eyes, dirty blond hair, I like history and languages and I like to swim, pretty calm myself

kik: mhmatkik
>>
>>25513445
I don't know why but this made me laugh.
>>
>Their gender
F

>Their age
18-22

>Their height
150 - 185 cm (I don't really mind that much)

>Their body type
Average

>Their race/nationality
White or hispanic

>Their personality
Calm, understanding, sweet. Ironic or cynical sense of humor

>Their interests
Movies, music, series, video and board games

Laying down on the grass from a park or gardentalking to each other about anything

19 yo male studying engineering, I don't smoke but I drink socially. Love to sing but to ashamed to dance. I enjoy board games a lot

>Optional contact
Kik: Hanburu
>>
my ideal partner be 16 - 30 have an bagina dont b fat
talk here sweeti
https://discord.gg/uBKgXKV
>>
Hi thread :^)

>Their gender
Male

>Their age
20-26

>Their height
Tall-ish, ideally

>Their body type
Anywhere but the extremes. Just healthy

>Their race/nationality
White I guess, any nationality

>Their personality
Motivated, patient, strong, understanding, loyal, kind, all that good stuff.

>Their interests
Playing music and watching movies together wood be lovely. Otherwise, passion about just about anything is attractive.

We go for a nice, conversation-filled hike. Then, we grab some delicious ethnic food before heading home to watch a movie while cuddling. I then cook us some dinner. We eat and then head out for a short nighttime walk before going home to laugh and be weird together before falling asleep.

I'm an 18 year old American college student who likes to study hard as well as entertain her interests, but also often enjoys doing nothing, especially with my friends and family whom I adore. I aspire to be a wife and mother one day. I'm 5'6, on the thin side, lean right politically, am introverted (but love people nonetheless), and if you want to know anything more, please ask.

After we talk for a while I can send you one :)

>Optional contact
Reply with details about yourself if interested.
>>
>Their gender
Woman or some variety of trans
>Their age
21 to 30
>Their height
5'4" - 6'3"
>Their body type
Average, chubby, skinny, idk
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter, but I'd prefer to talk to people from Canada or the US
>Their personality
Compassionate, intuitive, maybe a little bit extroverted
>Their interests
Music, nature, art, movies
Hanging out and not having to worry about anything lol
I'm a trans woman from the US. I've been on hrt for over 19 months, and I'm about to turn 22. I'm also currently a NEET and musician, too.
I guess I'd just like to talk to other trans people and make new friends more than anything.
>Contact info
my kik is AlexErin9, I don't really use any other medium
>>
>>25513589
What are you studying?

>>25513512
That's me
>>
>>25513589
thats me
>>25513445
>>
>>25513589
Wow, right leaning and you want to be a wife/ mother I'm impressed. And that hike sounds great.

I'm male, 23. I'm a huge fan of working out martial arts and exercise in general. Big fan of nature. I wish there were more parks where i lived. Never liked the idea of sleeping around. Much more interested in something with long term potential.
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their Height
Doesnt matter, just be sub 6 ft.
>Their body type
Just don't be too fat
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter too much, white gives you a very slight bonus
>Their personality
I value honesty and loyalty a lot, smart and kinda shy are also a bonus
>Their interests
I'll be supportive no matter what their interests are
Breakfast, then go for a walk and have lunch at some restaurant, and cuddle up and watch a movie/anime or play vidya games.
I'm a 19 y.o. college student, 6ft tall, dark brown hair and I wear glasses. I'm also slightly introverted, but will begin to open up with time.
>Optional contact
Kik timetocheekibreeki
>>
>Their gender
Male or FtM

>Their age
19-23

>Their height
5'10''+ I'm pretty short, but I really like the size contrast of a tall dude.

>Their body type
Average is fine as long as you take care of yourself. I also like builtfat, but not fatfat or chubby.

>Their race/nationality
White / Must live in America

>Their personality
Easy-going, funny, kind, independent, ambivert.

>Their interests
Anything you’re passionate about besides consuming media and politics. If we share some interest that’s cool, but it’s not a necessity.

Pack a yummy lunch and have a picnic at the park/beach/mountains.

almost 19 / F / southern USA / 5’1 / 110 lbs. / white / INTP
My interests are gardening, astronomy, art, and collecting stuff.
Kind of a tomboy in regards to my interests and personality. Pretty open-minded for the most part (i.e. not conservative).
Really really trying to find a different state and college to move and transfer to next year. If we hit it off and you live somewhere cool I'd consider moving to that area.
Looking for someone I click with, not looking for anything sexual at first.

>Optional contact
If you fit the description and are interested in me drop your kik.
>>
>>25513607
I'm studying Marketing :)
>>25513624
Where in Europe are you from, calm guy?
>>25513664
Could you tell me more about yourself? I.e. goals, build, race, politics, location?
>>
>>25513589
>>25513705
>>
File: IMG-20170624-WA0023.jpg (30KB, 372x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170624-WA0023.jpg
30KB, 372x640px
>Their gender

Female cis

>Their age

15? 16? Something like that. I'm 22 btw

>Their height

I'd like a tiny girl. Like 1.50 or even lower. Sorry Americans, don't know my imperial system

>Their body type

As I said, tiny. Expending: flat, and not very curvy. Not very thin or anything though.

>Their race/nationality

I'm gonna say white, but I think it works with almost everything else.

>Their personality

Playful, shy, and boyish

>Their interests

Sciences and knowledge in the serious area.
Sex(wanting to try things always), adventure (like traveling and exploration and stuff), and cuisine.

Well, I'll assume it's a just the two of us perfect day, and that Lou Reed jokes are not welcome.
I like a day knowing somewhere abroad with a partner who enjoys the little details. I like a day with a long and slowly built up couple of hours in bed. And trying new dishes or winessomewhere new.

I'm 22, Argentina, un currently in a serious relationship. The girl isn't the one, but the doesn't mean I'm not crazy about her. We love trying newthings in our lives. From hiking or fishing, through taking up a new genre of art, or tourings series of be countries (Southeast Asia coming soon) to including a close friend in bed.
I'm a law student, I work in a local political party with which I can get really involved from time to time.
I've got a really strong personality in my own business, but I'm the kind of guy who's joking all the time with his friends and family.

That's me.
I don't actually wear glasses though.
>Optional contact

I don't have a Kik, but my phone number is 005492804603334 with whatsapp and face if anyone wants to chat about their lives or something.
>>
>>N6L1YtcP #
You seem very nice!!
>>
>>25513770

East coast of the USA
White
5'8, muscular
I'm right wing

I'm self employed in real estate. I'm looking to get organized so I work a little less. I'd also like to get some rental properties. I'm considering running for state representative next year, but I'm mot certain yet. That's all short term.

Long term I was to switch to full time real estate investments and have a kid. But that's at least 3 years out
>>
>>25513093
Male, 19-23 (I'm 20), 5 foot 4 ish
I don't care too much about body type I'd prefer if the weren't any sort of extreme so not too fat, skin, or muscular. Race is fine no matter what, I'm a fan of Asians. Non toxic personality I also prefer more introverted individuals. Any interests are generally good just no drugs including smoking.
Perfect day would be waking up getting coffee, walking the dogs, grabbing lunch at a comfy food place/or home. Then we go to a movie followed by dinner and back home to cuddle with each other and our puppies.
>>
>>25513807
>>25513705
>>
File: 2ideal4irl.png (580KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2ideal4irl.png
580KB, 1920x1080px
reposting from other bread with random added details
>Their gender
female
>Their age
18-22
>Their height
5' - 5'6"
>Their body type
skinny/petite/tiny
>Their race/nationality
white or asian
>Their personality
pic related + just being a generally nice caring person with sense of humor
>Their interests
vidya (especially in playing with me and enjoying ourselves without tryharding), music, anime, and whatever else people like i guess not really particular beyond being passionate about stuff
whatever they want to do, going to a concert or walks on the beach or some shit. it beats laying around the house napping or listening to music and playing vidya. unless they want to lay around the house napping or listening to music and playing vidya then hell yeah
19 y/o 6'0" white guy that is about to attend college in the fall. i'd like to believe im at least a 7/10 and 150 lbs. i'm at least kinda smart and like to hold intelligent conversation about books or whatever if the want arises, otherwise im happy to play vidya and talk about any old thing since learning new stuff is pretty cool. extremely relaxed and chill almost to a fault. somewhat straight edge and not looking for anything beyond just a nice relationship one day. i dont mind and actually prefer taking it slow and i want to treat a girl right and take care of you instead of looking for a shitty hookup attempt
>contact
if a girl like this actually exists and is interested, contact me on discord - simple#9568
>>
>>25513724
What about Canada?
>>
>>25513093
>>Their gender
female
>>Their age
21-24
>>Their height
165-176 cm
>>Their body type
curvy but not chubby
>>Their race/nationality
white preferred but if we click it doesn't matter
>>Their personality
caring, affectionate, slightly submissive, playful, ambitious
>>Their interests
animals, fitness, dancing, sports, cooking
>>Describe a perfect day with them
Whoever wakes up first gives the other one gentle kisses, gets up and prepares pancakes. After breakfast we cross-check each others calenders and go for a jog with the dog. We'd then make out under the shower. Then we'd take care of whatever needs to be takes care of around the house. At some point I'd probably come up to you from behind and start massaging your back and shoulders/neck.
In the evening there'd be a romantic walk, dinner, cocktails, dancing and sex after which we fall asleep embracing each other. My arm will probably be numb but that's worh it.
>>Talk a bit about yourself
doing this to find flaws in my ex to get over her
>>
File: clingyinsecuregf.png (20KB, 571x410px) Image search: [Google]
clingyinsecuregf.png
20KB, 571x410px
>>25513093
>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
Any
>>Their height
Any
>>Their body type
Not fat
>>Their race/nationality
Any
>>Their personality
Clingy, not a normie, affectionate, obsessive, talkative,
>>Their interests
Vidya mainly
Waking up and having sex. She cooks lovely breakfast and we go about our day (work, school etc) when we are free we play some games, cuddle, fuck, do comfy stuff at home together. She cooks lovely dinner and we go to bed and have sex one more time before sleeping.
21 yo student who wants someone to care about and who cares about me. Someone to settle down with together and not have anyone else in our lives but each other.
>>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria!
>>
>>25513837
Nah, sorry. I can't see myself moving to Canada.
>>
File: me.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>25513807
i fit most of that and the day sounds pretty nice :) except im 18 lol

if you feel like it you can add me, skype is luxinbur and discord is K.#5573
>>
>>25513724
>>25513512
>>
File: Deth1.png (39KB, 601x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Deth1.png
39KB, 601x1061px
>18, male, US
>cynical, dark sense of humor
>good at making people laugh
>make music, show everyone my soundcloud to the point where it's embarrassing
>into science fiction
>people tell me I'm intelligent and I hate it
>huge fan of SNES games and RPGs
>doodles shitty pokemon-looking monsters that people seem to really like; here's something I did the other day

Her:
>around my age or just a little older
>cute fashion sense
>likes to read and write
>slightly cutesy but not to an obnoxious extent
>also a cynic with a dark sense of humor
>affectionate and passionate, not emotionally cold
>glasses are a plus
>also into vidya
>has suffered enough to know what suffering is

Discord is zephyr#0392
>>
File: wallup-57677.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallup-57677.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>female

>22 or younger

>Shorter than me (5'11)

>Skinny/slim/toned

>asian or white are cute, but idc really

>Silly, creative, an open book. Deadpan, sarcastic sense of humor. Introverted extrovert :')

>Any form of self expression through art or music. There isn't anything more attractive to me than someone with passion. Interest in nerdy shit in general like vidya, documentaries, etc. is a plus.

>A perfect day would begin with the scent of their messy bed hair waking me up. After a few more moments of us just simply enjoying each other's presence we would untangle ourselves from the bed sheets to make a light breakfast to some gentle music in the background. Fully awake after the meal we would either get ready to do something outdoors, or bust out a tabletop, game, or show to watch. Once having returned home from a muddy expedition into the wilderness, or getting sore from sitting all day cuddling and playing games/watching our favorite shows, we'd trade in our hiking boots or game controllers for our instruments of choice and jam out until night time. Feeling sleepy from a tasty dinner, we would head to bed-- The same fragrance of their hair that woke me up that morning lulling me to sleep.

>I'm a thin, messy haired social anthropology student living in the US. I study and work to take care of ill members. I'm not a cynic, but think of myself more of a realist. I love people but enjoy my quiet time just the same.

>I'll give you a picture after we talk

>kik: _Kotarou. idk, ask if you use anything else
>>
>>25514160
Why the double post ?
>>
File: the rock whisperer.jpg (2MB, 2322x1765px) Image search: [Google]
the rock whisperer.jpg
2MB, 2322x1765px
>Their gender
Female with functioning ovaries
>Their age
16-25, has some vague long term goals
>Their height
5'4'' to 5'10''
>Their body type
A little bit of chub with some decent muscle tone... like a girl who used to do a lot of gymnastics, swimming, etc.
>Their race/nationality
White preferably as pale as possible with bright eyes and light hair, preferably a Canadian national but if you're my one true m'lady *tips* then who knows
>Their personality
Energetic, a bit shy, submissive but not a pushover, engaging and nurturing, somewhat needy/dependent, spiritual without being dogmatic, conscientious, open
>Their interests
Outdoors related, crafts, fitness, art, literature, homesteading or perhaps just gardening (I do wanna own some chickens and maybe goats someday), technology, history, music (if I had to name some archetypal bands for myself they would be Agalloch, King Crimson, maudlin of the Well, Burzum, Rush), cooking, and a dash of coop vidya games
Picnic in some secluded forest/meadow with food we made together followed by steamy woodland love-making
23/M/Quebec, slim and muscular build, 6'0'', brown hair, hazel-ish eyes (thanks mom), French/Norman and Irish/Anglo descent (I can trace my paternal ancestors back about 500 years). So basically I'm just your average euro-mutt
Soft-spoken, calm, and pretty introverted guy but I'm not afraid to speak out when I need to and most of all I'm very argumentative and disagreeable. But I'm also kind and protective so I guess it balances out a bit!
Looking for someone who is open to grow, has a very mature outlook on life, and wants to start a family sooner rather than later.
Pic is me climbing some rocks, but these days I prefer to just boulder, lift weights, and learn new things to do with my body
>Optional contact
Discord: Big McLargehuge#1506
Throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
>her age
18-22
>her height
< 5'6"
>her weight
not obese
>her race/nationality
white or asian or hispanic
>her personality
Cute, needy, clingy, submissive, funny
>her interests
Art, Anime, Drawing, video games, geeky stuff
>what would be a perfect day with her?
Wake up next to her, cuddle her for a few min.
Slap her butt and she goes off to make breakfast
We kinda cook together, kiss, cuddle, be goofballs.
I go to work and kiss her goodbye, she stays at home doing her hobbies
I come back, she runs up to me and kisses me, she missed me. I slap her butt and we walk to the living room. She surprises me with yummy food, we eat together, laugh, cuddle, then head to the bedroom and have some kinky ass rough sex. Once she and I've cum several times we nap and snuggle up together.
An hour later we wake up, kiss, and go walk our dog around. All the while being goofballs, laughing, kissing, at some point stop and have a nice conversation.
When we're back home play vidya together, or watch anime/GoT.
When we're tired we go take a bath together, she's tired so I carry her to the bathtub.
She gets horny and we have kinky ass sex again in bed, then when we're done we snuggle to sleep, I kiss her and tell her how much she means to me, she does the same and we both happily go to sleep.
I dream about her.

>talk a bit about yourself
27 Male California
Software Engineer
Main hobby was programming but now I do that for a living.
I love video games, LOTR/HP/Ghibli, anime, GoT, Rick & Morty.
Kinky af (Dd/Lg, pet play, etc, I'm a dom)
Dominant personality, but really caring and loving.
Good sense of humor, smart, kind.

kik: its.paddles
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18 to 24

>Their height
Average to tall.

>Their body type
skinny to slightly chubby.

>Their race/nationality
Hmm. While I definitely admit I find certain races on average more or less attractive, I don't think race would really matter.

>Their personality
Calm, rational, a bit edgy, a bit awkward. definitely on the introverted side.

>Their interests
Outdoors, being introspective and enjoying pondering stuff.

Wake up after a good 8 hours of rest and chatting about any weird dreams we had, pondering their meanings. the mood strikes and we engage in passionate coitus followed by laying next to and softly embracing each other in the early morning light. Cook breakfast together and eat out on the patio in the golden light of the low morning sun, cool night air, drone of distant traffic, birds chirping, grass glossed in dew. As the day goes on, go out in the country and find a nice long trail, find cool critters, wade across the small streams. Get back home, do our own tings for a few hours. Get back together in the evening, either go out and do some cringe worthy club dancing or stay in and play games/watch movies. Later we chat out in the dark around a bonfire, talk about how our days have been, maybe tell some spooky stories. Get in bed, chat some more, the mood strikes again so we have sex, lay next to each other and softly embrace, get a good 8 hours of sleep.

20m, /diy/, /out/. At community college doing IT stuff, want to transfer to a 4 year for electrical engineering. Socially inept as fuck, love is but a distant dream.
>>
>Their gender
Preferably female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
doesn't matter
>Their body type
chubby is perfect
>Their race/nationality
any really
>Their personality
Cutesy, bit of a shut in but okay with the occasional night out, laid back, honest, a bit lazy
>Their interests
Into anime, preferably a full blown weeb, likes cooking, liking vidya would help, likes or at least willing to try going to cons, anything else as long as they're into some stuff we can do together
Wake up, make breakfast together, go for a walk, go see a movie, come back and laze around until we cook dinner together or go get drinks
22/M I'm into anime and cooking, as well as being heavily into fighting games despite being average at best and I go to events for them as often as I can, recently I've also been trying to get into biking, also I have a dog I like to go on walks with. Still in uni but finishing soon(tm), have a job lined up but still working out long term plans.
Don't do pictures on /soc/ but I have longer hair and a patchy beard
>Optional contact
[email protected]
>>
>>25513363
I'm within these characteristics, just 19/m/canada
>>
>Their gender
male

>Their age
25-35ish

>Their height
6'0" or taller

>Their body type
lumberjack (sorta athletic/muscles but with a nice layer of chub)

>Their race/nationality
idk

>Their personality
open, funny, honest, caring

>Their interests
idc just be open minded to mine and willing to adventure!

25, female, chubby; adventurous and open minded, friendly but typically untrusting

possibly willing to give contact info but message on here first
>>
>>25514437
damn, would you be open to a 23 yr old male?
>>
>>25514472
ehhh generally a little young for my preference but im willing to chat if you leave your kik or SC
>>
>>25513807
Marry me
>>
>>25514497
Taken away by my preferences I see.
>>
>>25514437
what other hobbies do you have. I match the basic stuff so far
>>
>>25513363
This sounds like a great life, got kik?
>>
>>25514494
would you mind emailing me your kik?

[email protected]
>>
>>25514537
reading, crochet, boxing, music (play a few instruments although none too well lol), and traveling are the big ones

like i said, don't really care if our interests are the same, im open minded to yours and looking for the same
>>
>>25514589
Cool, I would like to talk with ya! What instant messaging thing is best for ya?
>>
>>25514599

kik or sc
>>
>>25514629
Add me on kik: oy.bey
>>
>>Their gender
Female, either identifies as one or is one biologically and has changed name preferences

>>Their age
Between 18 and 30

>>Their height
Doesn't matter

>>Their body type
As long as it's not unhealthy, it doesn't matter

>>Their race/nationality
No preference

>>Their personality
Bubbly and energetic, to contrast me being rather laid back, tends to bring out those characteristics in me. Shy and introverted is great too, as long as you can open up a bit one on one with me, I don't mind if it takes some time.

>>Their interests
*Must have a passion for music, either listening to it or playing it* Love for animals is important too, any other interests are great as long as you're willing to share them with me and maybe let me join in to try them out. Enjoying movies and vidya are good too. Dominance is a plus, but not required.

Spend the evening inside just generally enjoying each other's company, not necessarily constantly doing something with each other. Once it's dark out, going out and sneaking onto a beach with a picnic, a speaker, and some instruments. Hang out there chatting and listening to tunes, maybe playing a few, before making the decision to go swimming. Come out freezing cold and cuddle a bit for warmth in the car before heading home and either going to sleep or watching a movie while comfy.

19/m/Canada, 5'8 and average weight, working my way down to skinny muscular aesthetic. I'm an aspiring sound designer and theatre production worker, as well as musician in my spare time. I play quite a few string instruments, and listen to all sorts of music, varying from /mu/ tier to 1920s jazz. I enjoy a lot of things arts related, and also going out and hiking or rock climbing. Also love cooking and baking, and am hoping to travel to Asia in the next few years to get an idea of what the cultures are like. I play vidya in my spare time, which I sadly haven't had enough of lately.
>>
>>25514852

Short hair/tomboys are my faves

>>Optional contact
lettuce head#7949 on discord
Witrak on kik
>>
File: 72017.png (3MB, 1485x1455px) Image search: [Google]
72017.png
3MB, 1485x1455px
>Their gender
Male, FtM, Female, MtF

>Their age
19-26

>Their height
Does not matter

>Their body type
Skinny, chubby, muscular. Pretty much anything besides obese. I like slim/skinny boys the most.

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter

>Their personality
Nerdy, kind, introverted but enjoys going out occasionally, honest, goofy, average self confidence. I'm a sucker for a good sounding voice.

>Their interests
ghouls, music, enjoys going to shows and some festivals, literature, philosophy, video games, cooking. Anything really as long as you're passionate about it.

Lay in bed, eat food, share stupid shit with each other, play games, go to a museum, watch some local bands, sex, he cooks me food and maybe I will do the dishes in the morning.

19/Female, INTP, short hair, I change the style often but I always keep it short, skinny, most of my interests I listed above, as well as sewing, painting, writing, traveling. I am currently traveling to US cities to plan where I want to move to next year and also traveling to Japan, China, and Cambodia. I enjoy expirementing with different drugs and watching comedies with my dog

I'm posting my chart because ideally my partner would have similar taste or show me new genres.

>Optional contact
Please reply with discord or kik if this describes you. I enjoy voice calling and snapchatting.

i spent way to much time on this i hatemyself
>>
>>25513093
I wonder what's it's like to be a woman and look through these threads
>>
>>25514912
they probably come here for their daily laugh
>>
>>25514909
???? You fit just about everything I just posted, I'm quite similar to your preferences toi
>>
>>25514909
you seem pretty cool :)
im 18, m, fit everything except for liking voicecalls, but we can if you really want to
K.#5573
>>
>>25514909
Here's my kik if you're interested
>>25513705
>>
File: 1493927327458.jpg (63KB, 736x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493927327458.jpg
63KB, 736x516px
>Their gender
female
>Their age
18 and up
>Their height
5'7 and under
>Their body type
Thin to thicc
>Their race/nationality
dont really care or have preference
>Their personality
nerdy, sweet, nice, loving. submissive
>Their interests
gaming, reading.comic, current events, cooking, watching anime
Us just going on adventures, going to cons or to the movies and maybe even cook up something for the both of us. Just be comfy
Nerdy dude who likes likes to play overwatch, lieks to go for drives, hang out with friends and just be a general nerd. Im pretty mellow dude and easy to get along with

>Optional contact
kik:mcboots
discord: Boots#8251
>>
>>25514909
We are very similar in musical taste and I match most of the other stuff. Add me:

Hurras#4576
>>
>>25513412
Right lol
>>
>>25514909
LowkeyLicious

Give me a try sometime.
>>
File: tom.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
F

Within 2 years of mine

5' 1"- 5' 8"

Normal to thicc

Somewhere from the Americas

Shy, tom boy-ish, nerdy

D&D, vidya gaem, general tech

Just hanging out at the park or at home

Husky, tall-ish, nerdy, active in football and lacrosse season

Pic is close to the ideal
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
21-30

>Their height
5'8'' or less?

>Their body type
Athletic, slim I suppose. I'm open minded.

>Their race/nationality
No preferences.

>Their personality
I'm not sure what to put here - but someone that isn't needy or expects to be treated like a sugar baby. I would like someone who loves pets though, cats, dogs, etc.

>Their interests
4 wheeling, gaming (PX or xbox). Almost anything outdoors.

Social event. Can be drinks, causing trouble at dave and busters or something silly like that. Maybe something outdoors. I'm content with staying in as well in someone's company.

Making my way through life, got a job, game for fun on the side, try to get outdoors when possible. Currently trying to fix my living situation by getting a place of my own.

>Optional contact
Discord: QuikSlvrDude89#9656

I don't have kik or telegram or any of that other stuff.
>>
>>25514909

Props for icky mettle. What a great album.

dehumanizer#8823
>>
>>25514909

I'm >>25514033
Fuck it looks like seven other assholes beat me to it
I hate that I'm actually doing this again
>>
File: FullSizeRender 3.jpg (885KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
885KB, 1932x2576px
>>25513093
> Feemale
>17-21 (i'm 18)
>5'7 or under
> Just not fat or anorexic
> White, black, or mixed, eskimos especially hmu, i'm tryna catch some rare pussy
>artsy, into sad music and being sad :C
>music, comedy, nature, seizing the means of production
>concert or some shit, ideally making music if she's into that
>I'm a musician (obvs) 6'1" from the bay area
> kik : saltmydish
>>
>>25514909
>Killer music
>Tatami Galaxy
>Into checking out haunted locales
>Perfect MBTI compliment to my own (according to some reading I've done)
>Would love to use my most soothing voice on while snuggling in bed

What's the catch?

Discord is HisReqness#6519
>>
>>25514909
You are flooded with responses but if you feel like one more Reldio#5102
>>
File: IMG_20170730_202304168.jpg (1MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_202304168.jpg
1MB, 2432x4320px
>>25513093

gf and I broke up so why the fuck not

>straight, so female
>18-40 dont care
>5'2"-5'7" at most
>thin/fit
>white or latina, and has long brunette/black hair
>kind, caring, gentle, submissive in bed
>Vidya, shitty sitcoms, fitness, cooking, fashion
>gym, breakfast, sex, vidya, lunch, sex, watch shitty sitcoms and make fun of them, dinner, sex, sleep
>very high libido and can have sex multiple times during the day. pretty quiet until you get to know me but once we're friends I'm pretty fun. I'm active alot but also enjoy down time.
>pic is me
>contact: ya_boychad
>>
File: IMG_20170719_104526.jpg (142KB, 1086x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_104526.jpg
142KB, 1086x686px
>>25515323
another pic of me
>>
>>25515323
also contact is my Kik lol
>>
>>25513589
kik: thatguy123267
25 M American lawyer, also lean right politically.
>>
>>25513363

Where in US?
>>
>>25515373
If it's not too invasive, can I ask how busy you are with your work? I adore the debater type (lots of attorneys in my family) but understand that it can leave for little free time and I can be kinda needy.
>>
>>25514909
I'll be contact request number 10 since you managed to describe me. comrade#1469
>>
File: 12523562.png (991KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
12523562.png
991KB, 639x640px
>Their gender
female

>Their age
18-?
>Their height
??? (I'm only 5'11 so I'm not picky)
>Their body type
anywhere from skinny to thicc, just as long as they're not obese

>Their race/nationality
i don't really care desu, if i were to genuinely love someone i don't think i'd care where their ancestors came from. given it'd be cool if we shared a germanic/nordic background since i'm into the languages and cultures, but i've always been interested in other cultures just as much. i really like vietnam's food culture and mongolia is just a really cool place so maybe either of those?

>Their personality
understanding (I'm a typical spacey intj), talkative (i'm bad at initiating conversations so it would be nice to have someone who can do it without feeling uncomfortable or awkward, dare I say clingy?, smart (i'm far from a 4.0, but in the past i've been really put off by girls who were so dim they could barely hold a conversation).

>Their interests
It sound dumb but it’d be hard to maintain a relationship w/someone who couldn’t, at the very least, tolerate the occasional anime or vidya. Other than that, it’d be cool to meet someone who shared an interest in things like history/languages/cooking, but that’s a bit of a stretch.

Whatever makes them happy; some people want nothing more than to sleep in and chill out all day, some people would prefer to go out and experience the world

20/m/eastern us. A spergy intj who’s just trying to make his way through uni (CoE) in one piece. If you couldn’t tell, I’ve never given an ideal partner much thought because I never picture myself actually having a relationship like that with someone. 5’11 130 lb draugr

I look like grego, I’m just not as good as him.

>Optional contact
This was more of a thought experiment than anything, these threads are sausage fests.
>>
>>25513589
I honest to God think we're a good match. Kik me at cheezy187 if you're brave enough to look fate in the eye
>>
>>25513807
I'm white but I otherwise fit your description. If you're down to make some fate happen like I am, kik me at cheezy187
>>
>FtM, MtF, female, male
>My age or older
>taller than me (>5'5)
>skinny or buff
>Doesnt matter
>crude sense of humor, socially active
>art/s, horror genre, games, game making, cartoons
>spring time or summer, waking up early to take a walk after an american breakfast, then an art gallery, some light lunch, a walk in the park while chatting the evening away, then at night we'd go out for drinks, go home and then bang the night away
dont hurt to dream
>>
>>25514909
lets travel the world together

also here's my top 100

bb#1787
>>
File: r1_540.png (422KB, 540x659px) Image search: [Google]
r1_540.png
422KB, 540x659px
>Their gender
male

>Their age
18-20

>Their height
5'10-6'3

>Their body type
thin, slim, skinny, and other words that describe lanklets, optional fit

>Their race/nationality
white/asian

>Their personality
intelligent, confident-ish, intro or extroverted, humorous, witty, doesn't tilt in games, not clingy, left-leaning pref

>Their interests
reading, games, music(live shows are fun), fashion(dressing nice is cool), tech/science, anime, taking over the world(traveling)

waking up late and making brunch together. during the day go out, see a show or something, parks, get lost because I'm terrible at directions, find our way home because you're great at directions. at night, play games and eat ice cream.

18 f in college studying cs. 5'3(160) asian, skinny skinny. INFP if mbti matters to you
have all the same interests as the ones listed above
I like going out; I usually stay in
I think cats are better than dogs and I think reading guide books is fun

>Optional contact
comment a discord please
>>
>>25515800
K.#5573
ill let you know about myself if you add me lol
>>
File: Photo 01-10-2012 05 09 17 PM.jpg (183KB, 879x639px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 01-10-2012 05 09 17 PM.jpg
183KB, 879x639px
IDEAL PAL

I made this five years ago (I'm 22 now and I live in Canada) but I need a new ideal pal after my other one got bored with me (five years is a long time!).

Basically I'm the same except I get horrible mood swings, I'm hostile, needy, suspicious and paranoid.

Let's be pals :)

Kik is Tsundere_69
>>
>>25513724
I think I meet everything you're looking for, if not I definitely come close
So let's talk and see if like, we click and find each other attractive and stuff
Kik me at pvthisaac
>>
>>25515838
>like art
>cant even be bothered to change the color of the hearts
pls
also post art
>>
File: _20170731_020536.jpg (92KB, 1080x1385px) Image search: [Google]
_20170731_020536.jpg
92KB, 1080x1385px
>>25515860
Here's a crappy sketch. I mostly view not create these days. Also I did change em!!!
>>
>>25515838
>get horrible mood swings, I'm hostile, needy, suspicious and paranoid
so... we should stay away then?
gotcha
>>
>>25513093
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
Doesnt matter, preferanbly older than me
>Their height
Doesnt matter
>Their body type
Healthy, and no overweight is not healthy
>Their race/nationality
Doesnt matter: so long as they retain their culture
>Their personality
Hard to say, independant?
>Their interests
Sciences, History, Politics, anything that matters materialistically. Music too
Having fun? Depends on what they want to do too
I invent shit and am very honest with people, I like to research whatever I find interesting and want to experience as much as I can in life
>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria
Ehh looks dont matter too much to me, just so long as they are healthy and not ugly
>Optional contact
If you reply to this post perhaps Ill post it
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-28

>Their height
Below 5'9 preferably

>Their body type
Not too extreme on any end, thin/chub/fit/sma

>Their race/nationality
Don't have a preference really

>Their personality
Kind, caring, honest, helpful, constructive, quirky

>Their interests
Anything as long as you are into something
Must not despise video games, I play a lot c:

Sleep in if needed. Make or get lunch together, general hang out. Cuddle while watching tv before and after dinner. Playing games sprinkled throughout. Fall asleep in an embrace. Idk I'm not picky.

23/5'9"/200lb (:c) I'm a quiet dork. I really like science and figuring out how things work. Currently have two years left at university to get my Mechanical Engineering degree. I never thought I'd be saying that I've been struggling with weight recently. I've been working out some issues and medication for about two years, and I'm doing the best I can with everything.

>Optional contact
Discord: Evan#2815
>>
File: 1454345772501.png (35KB, 337x288px) Image search: [Google]
1454345772501.png
35KB, 337x288px
>Their gender
F
>Their age
18 to 23
>Their height
5'-5'10
>Their body type
average or average/slight plump im fine with as long as you´re not obese.
Dont care if flat or voluptous.
>Their race/nationality
White/French.
>Their personality
Introvert and shy but willing to overcome fears. easygoing. loves cuddles and hugs. NEEDS A LOT OF ATTENTION AND EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE (Example clearly shown at >>25485339 )
>Their interests
Videogames,Retro-gaming , Vaporwave, Eurobeat, Cars going sideways, Old series/cartoons, vintage stuff. Technology either old or new.
A Perfect day with my ideal girl? it would be going out to the arcades, have a nice afternoon. eat something together and spend the night playing videogames or watching a series or movie while cuddling.

Im a shy person but pretty straightforward and doesnt like to be played around with.
Love to talk and bother you with messages constantly. I need a lot of attention and expression of love.
I love being bothered at any hour with messages as long as you show that you care for me.
I try my best to be a good companion but life and people has let me down plenty.
My intentions and feelings are always true.
Im honest. sometimes a little too honest for my own good.
Socially awkward and silent in person unless im comfortable naturally.
Playing videogames is my life since they helped through a lot of tough times to forget.
Im scared to trust people but i dont like being all alone either so im willing to risk it once more.

I want my ideal partner to look like somewhat close to this
http://imgur.com/a/hkqKc
Glasses are a must. I LOVE cute girls with glasses.
>Optional contact
Ask me or post your contact info for Discord, Steam, Kik.
I usually pay the most attention to steam though.

Hope someone will notice me!
>>
>>25515908
In my general experience, I'm not in the minority; If you're seeking well adjusted individuals, 4chan may not be the place for you lol.

I'm mentally ill but I'm functioning and I hold down two jobs.
>>
>>25513724

I'm 6'4" bearmode (regular at the gym I live 2 blocks from), American but not the South, have always enjoyed INTP girls and have varied interests I can talk or listen about.

A few years outside your desired age range, but other than that I think we could click, yeah.

Kik is Agent_Doggetsman
>>
>>25515983
>i'm not in the minority
there's a difference between dealign with yoru own shit and someone else dealing with your shit
>>
>>25515781

Dream that dream, yo.
>>
>>25513589
Im 18 also starting college in Cali. i lean right. really into movies. but I'm like 5'6
you sound great btw
Kik: Potato_Prophet
>>
my ideal girl wants to get tied down gangbanged forcefully exposed and lick cum off the floor

also must like dogs and hate dorks
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>25515800
yeah thats me but im also a dick
>>
Me
>26/M/Midwest US
>5'7 145lbs
>Introverted, hopeless romantic, monogamous
>Patient, honest
>Independant and self-sufficient
>Atheist, never drink or smoke but not oppressive with my views on others
>Tattoos, had long hair but (stupidly) cut it. In the process of growing
>Homeowner. Done with School.
>Work from home so I'm online a lot
>Night owl. Sleep schedule is sporadic at times
>Naturally competitive so I like to bully people in games
>Prefer hanging out with small group of close friends rather than parties
>Laid back and fairly routine.
>Sex positive
>Listens to a lot of music
>Black Metal, Doom, Stoner, Drone, Shoegaze, Screamo, Classic HipHop, a little of everything
>I'm raising two black kitty bros
>Ideal weekend: being comfy with you, eating good food and touching butts a lot

You
>Female
>Slim/petite girls are my weakness
>Have an idea what you want in life
>Emotionally and mentally mature
>Sex positive and enjoys physical intimacy
>Prefers staying in but wouldn't mind going out once in a while
>Doesn't want kids any time soon
>Would be cool if we can play a game together

Kik: Flex36nyea
Prefer discord once I know you better
>>
>>25513363
I fit everything except that I'm fit and that i don't like coffee
>>
>>25516078
Just how surprised are you right now ?
>>
File: IMAG0843.jpg (640KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0843.jpg
640KB, 2688x1520px
>Their gender
Biological Female.

>Their age
18-23

>Their height
5'8 or shorter

>Their body type
Not a ham planet fatty. Thicc is okay.
Black hair and blue eyes is a major plus.

>Their race/nationality
White/Asian.

>Their personality
Someone who rather chill at home then go out drinking. Someone who could find fun in whatever we're doing because at least we're together. Also be willing to argue with me if you really believe in something. Passion is sexy.

>Their interests
Could literally be anything. I'm always looking to learn about something new. And I really can't think of anything I'd despise enough to not learn.

>Describe a perfect day with them.
Going out to my favorite buffet, trying the weirdest food we can find together. Coming home and watching Netflix while cuddling. Maybe some night swimming in my pool before finally heading to bed and spooning to sleep.

I'm a 21 year old dude, 5"11 manlet. i wrote a fantasy novel that's almost done. I traded stocks and bitcoins enough to save up for college where I'm going to get a degree in forensic biology. In my spare time I have a koi pond I take care of and I love anime and vidya.

Me. sorry my camera is fucking garbage. Pls no bully.

>Optional contact
Kik: Solisis7
Disc: Solisis Dicax
>>
>>25515800
Damn, everything but the age fits so well. Especially the perfect day!

Rainbow Otter#5796
>>
>>25515800
Here's my discord if you're curious
Top Kek#5673
>>
>>25513093
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
28-44
>Their height
5'8" or taller
>Their body type
Anywhere from skeletor to fit
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter but ive mostly dated white guys. I might date an asian guy if i knew he didnt have anger issues.
>Their personality
Reads books, alpha, pretends to be dumb and friendly bc he's smart af, athiest or pretend christian, eats lots of veggies
>Their interests
Reading, cooking, eating, working out, work, gardening
Go out for breakfast, eat in silence bc its 6am, run errands, visit the library, visit friends/old people, get groceries we planned for dinner, nag at each other in the grocery store over how i move too quickly, head home and nap, cook and clean, eat and watch tv, sit in silence and talk
I have a low libido. I wish i had that puppylove/high school crush like when i was younger. Im too shy when it comes to guys. I work a lot.
Im asian but kind of ugly in the face. Decent chest, no butt.
>Optional contact
>>
>>25516233
>no contact
rip
>>
>>25513589
>Close to family

It seems like everyone on here is estranged from their families and parents are divorced. It's not anyone's fault what choices their parents make, but it's hard to relate to someone who doesn't come from a close, trusting and loving (and in my case large) family. Imperfections and all.

>>25516011

Kik is Agent_Doggetsman

>>25516078

Welcome to /soc/, where the posts are made up, no one has any social skills and men outnumber women at least 5 to 1.
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
16 - 26
>Their height
I don't really care about that
>Their body type
average, petite or curvy
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian
>Their personality
Realistic, clingy, loyal, introverted, caring
>Their interests
Anime, Gaming, Music
laying in bed, playing video games together, eating pizza and cuddle
19 / M / Germany / about 1,83m tall / white
Introverted, perverted, clingy, calm, sleepy 24/7, Nyctophile
>Optional contact
Discord: Necrocancer#3872
snapchat: necrocancer
>>
>Male/25-55/Somewhere warm
>Not a narcissist or sociopath
>Not a lying POS
>Has a big dick
>>
>>25513307
Who knows how old they are..
>>
File: IMG_1864.jpg (46KB, 799x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
46KB, 799x614px
>>25513093
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-34
>Their height
No preference
>Their body type
No preference but I'm not fond of skinny or obese, I'd say anything except extremes
>Their race/nationality
No preference
>Their personality
Rather positive view on life, open to criticism, kind, generous, sexual, curious, willing to experiment many things in life
>Their interests
Anything, I'm curious about anything
Either on a trip somewhere around the world, eating and doing whatever cross our minds and being happy to experience it together
Or at home doing whatever we want to do and being happy to do it together
I'm someone curious about a lot of things, I like to share what I enjoy and I like even more listening to what others like. I'm rather optimistic and always look for the bright side of things though I'm also very realistic and if there is no positive outcome and I can't make one happen then I'll face it.
I like all kinds of music, I laugh very easily to about anything, I don't have much taboos in life and I try to enjoy or experiment everything I can.
I'm too shy to show myself on here and I don't really have an idea of someone meeting my criteria. I'm the kind of person that listen and will end up liking someone for reasons specific to their personalities so an image doesn't really match my vision of things.
>Optional contact
Kik: Tenkamusou
We can move on to Skype or discord later on if we get along.
>>
>>25514912
It sucks when you're not ideal for any one of these guys , desu.
>>
>>25516305
>Not a liar
>Has a big dick

Uhh, if you have to ask...
>>
>>25513093
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
Millenial over 17
>Their height
over 6'
>Their body type
Bodybuilder
>Their race/nationality
Prefer Aryan but anything goes if you're the right person
>Their personality
Easy-going, patient, ambitious/motivated, crude sense of humor, quiet/introverted, strong, clingy, horny, creative
>Their interests
Physics, biology, engineering, computers, drawing, business/startups, not video games, politics/leans far-right
23 m usa / 5'11 / 145 lbs / African / intp / alt-righter
Interested in drawing, programming, reading, writing, and shop stuff
>Optional contact
FederalSafe987 on Skype and Discord
>>
>>25516338
>>
File: infinite_combo.png (511KB, 916x515px) Image search: [Google]
infinite_combo.png
511KB, 916x515px
>>25515800
>tfw I fit everything but I'm fat
Oh well, at least I'm already losing weight and staying on it. Maybe some day..
>>
>Their gender
female (sorry boys!!)

>Their age
doesn't matter to me!

>Their height, body type and race/nationality
doesn't matter

>Their personality
questioning, thinking, impulsive, supportive, dominant

>Their interests
art, permaculture, folk punk

relaxing in outside, with the plants and trees. or inside warm and snuggly

m/19/az. I like to draw and make things. eventually I'd like to move up to washington, live off the grid out in the woods, build my own homestead

>Optional picture of yourself/picture
of a person that fits your criteria!
I don't have the confidence to haha, but if this goes anywhere, I'd be willing to email a pic. or it'd be at least nice to talk. write me at [email protected]
>>
>>25516178
Oh fuck, my disc numbers are also #5165. Forgot about that lmao
>>
>>25513281
>>Their age
>16-22
>>Their personality
>smart, shy, horny, pure virgin
first post most degenerate post
>>
>>25513589
B A I T
A
I
T
>>
File: 150115140933.jpg (23KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
150115140933.jpg
23KB, 499x281px
>Their gender
male

>Their age
18 to 25

>Their height
I don't care too awfully much, but short guys are preffered.

>Their body type
don't care too much
>Their race/nationality
as long as they're native english speakers I don't care
>Their personality
They have to be nice and loving. kind of shy or timid. Must be a good altruistic person with a more understanding outlook on other people.
Must value the lives of animals as well
>Their interests
I don't really know what'd be ideal, but it'd be nice if they had intersets aside from vidya (though I do love old games) and anime or computers. Having similar musical tastes or at least a passion for music would be a bonus. so would loving nature and animals.

wake up around noon, eat some food, watch a movie or play some vidya and then go for a drive in the middle of the night or find someshit to do.

I'm fat. Like huge. I look like something robert crumb would draw. I like comic books and animals and I'll tell anyone interested more.

>Optional contact

if you're interested post yours
I only have kik and discord
>>
>>25516414
Where are you located? I'd prefer to chat if we had a chance of meeting up.
>>
File: 150146245140.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
150146245140.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
>>25516462
california
>>
>>25514437
Where are you from exactly?
>>
>>25516470
Area code? Did you already post in the Cali thread?
>>
File: 150134584461.jpg (66KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
150134584461.jpg
66KB, 853x480px
>>25516477
Nope. I'm in socal. about two hours away from la.
>>
>>25516498
Well, my discord is YUIOP10#5640, if you want to talk. I'm probably going to hit the hay though, so I might be up a bit later.
>>
>Their gender
female
>Their age
18-21
>Their height
5'1-5'7
>Their body type
honestly don't care as long as they're below like 75kg
>Their race/nationality
preferably white, maybe asian or hispanic if they're qt enough.
>Their personality
someone that's supportive and will be there for me. Also outgoing and will help push me and support me out of my comfort zone.
>Their interests
vidya and cars/bikes would be good, but I don't really care.
sleeping in until a bit before noon, then going and having lunch at a small family restaurant before coming home and cuddling in playing games or watching a movie. we would then go out to dinner at a nice restaurant before heading back home or going for a drive to see the stars
I'm a bit overweight and a nerd. I'm pretty shy and don't talk much to people unless I know them well. I'm currently studying engineering at uni cause it was the quickest route to becoming a patent attorney.
>Optional contact
>>
>Their gender
Female, mtf

>Their age
20 - 35

>Their height
Dont really care

>Their body type
thin to thick

>Their race/nationality
white, asian, latina preferred

>Their personality
introverted, but enthusiastic with people she knows

>Their interests
vidya, tv shows, movies, anime, tech. doesnt have to be all of this, but one or two would be nice. also, having her own interests outside of any shared ones would be cool. i love asking about what they're into when i dont know a whole lot about it.

morning cuddles, i serve breakfast in bed. do chores around the house or around town together. get a bite to eat, either a familiar or new place. make a nice dinner at home and watch whatever aired that night. cuddle and lewd stuff before bed.

27/m/san diego. im white, and i have a full time job in the private security field, although im trying to change careers at the moment. i enjoy video games, cooking, tv, movies, tech, and dabble in other areas. im a trained NRA instructor, although that has probably lapsed, as well as a Divemaster through PADI. I used to live on a sail boat with my old man. Ive traveled to Canada, Mexico, Honduras, the Bahamas, and Germany. I'd love to travel more once I get the time and money to do so. I lived in Mexico for a short time with my pops. Ask me more?

This is a pretty recent picture of me.

>Optional contact
discord: Roadwarrior#2527
if discord does not work for you, just reply here with a better method of contact.
>>
File: IMG_7026.jpg (636KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7026.jpg
636KB, 2576x1932px
(( pic related ))
>M
>20+
>6'+
>buffbois just no fatties
>white
>memes, vidya
>feet fags
>cozy in bed watching bad movies
>im a femboy faggot who likes shitty memes
>done
>discord Pip#7220
>>
>>25516581
Pic upsidedown cause mobiles gay
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
20-24

>Their height
150cm-180cm

>Their body type
As long as they are not a skelly or hambeast I don't mind.

>Their race/nationality
White, Mediterranean, or Asian

>Their personality
Open minded, good sense of humour, down to earth, motivated, and joyful

>Their interests
Not important, althought it would be cool if they liked metal

Train together at the gym, go to the beach and chill, go out to eat somewhere nice, go to a live concert, have good sex

20,white with mediterranean heritage,183cm,L O N D O N

Love films, music (especially going to live concerts), gym, cooking, playing guitar, travelling, learning languages, foot fag
>>
>>25516414
Pip#7220
>>
>>25516149
I'm not surprised about getting responses I'm surprised that the ones I have had conversations with seem pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>25513724
I write poetry and study astronomy, so I kinda fit.
Living in indiana though, so I may not suggest moving out here. There is literally nothing of interest outside of school.
kik is darmall
>>
>>25516715
Who were you?
>>
>>25516259
It's actually easier to get close to camwhores than girls in these threads in my experience.
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-28
>Their height
less than 5'10
>Their body type
Thicc
>Their race/nationality
Black
>Their personality
Cute, chill
>Their interests
Art, anime, video games
Wake up, eat a light breakfast, walk dogs, relax to some shows, get lunch out, go home, game, eat dinner, fuck sleep
Just a nerd that draws a ton and plays tons of vidya

>Optional contact
kik : spiderkamen
>>
>>25513281
Fucking FER/FESB cucks
>>
>>25513724
Interested if still here, I fit decently and am from the south
>>
>>25513363
I'm interested, and fit in the criteria

kik: brattyty
>>
>>25513589
>>25513724
HIi check my post
>>25513281
>>
>>25513789
>15 or 16

bro, im gonna call "la policia" on your ass

parents always told me not to trust argentinans
>>
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
19-24

>Their height
6'0 or above

>Their body type
I like guys that are big and has a little bit of muscle.

>Their race/nationality
Don't really care.

>Their personality
Active, casual, likes to act like a bad guy, but cares for his girl, enjoys learning

>Their interests
Anything actually, love to learn something from him as well

Hanging out with each other and our friends, watching a move or play vidya together, go for a walk and have great sex.

18/F/Baltic
Enjoy cooking, playing video games, drawing and being girly.

If I'll like you, I'll send you my picture.

>Optional contact
kik; anyaavest
>>
>>25513363
Sounds like me but I'm only 18 got kik and want to talk perhaps?
>>
>>25513093
>>Their gender
Ideally MtF, but women are cool, too.
>>Their age
22+
>>Their height
5'6ish?
>>Their body type
Super thin is ideal.
>>Their race/nationality
white or white-passing
>>Their personality
senpai in the streets, kouhai in the sheets.
>>Their interests
comics, anime, artsy shit. Horror/gore a bonus.
We'd go out to a comics/gaming shop, get some shit, check out a local restaurant, then come home and chill.
26/m/usa.
shy as fuck. People call me an edgelord, but I don't see it. I'm really sweet generally.
into comics and goth shit. beardy and bearmode.
>>Optional contact
Discord: manifestdestiny#3342
>>
>>25513724
I fit all those category kik is:disconcern
>>
File: IMG_4299.jpg (63KB, 955x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4299.jpg
63KB, 955x241px
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
21-25

>Their height
5'5" - 5'8"

>Their body type
Anything but super fat or super skinny. Fit - chubby

>Their race/nationality
White or Asian

>Their personality
Introverted, smart, adventurous, calm, not a cunt

>Their interests
Video games, drinking, animals, something they are passionate in. Video games and alcohol are the only musts.

Wake up at noon, watch tv/play games, go to a quiet bar, then go home for video games

I am a 22 year old 5'3" chubby chick. Very white, brown hair. Most of my day is spent playing video games, gardening, watching twitch, and doing nail art. I work as a nanny/nail tech. I am introverted as fuck and don't know what else to say.

My eyes.

>Optional contact
Kik is Idrankalittle
>>
>>25513316
This is me and my contact info

>>25513363
I think I fit most of those. Let's give it a go, shall we?

>>25514909
I could use a travel buddy to China, desu. Do you speak any Mandarin? I've been learning it for a month or so now.
中文很难
>>
>Their gender
I'm into femininity.
>Their age
20+, I'm 25 myself
>Their height
I have a thing for shorter girls with round butts, but have dated a girl almost as tall as myself aswell.
>Their body type
Anywhere from thin to thicc as hell, really. If things are in proportion any shape but morbidly obese can attractive.
>Their race/nationality
Pretty much irrelevant, although I do have a thing for black girls.
>Their personality
Caring, loyal to friends, passionate, romantic. I honestly just want to find romance, mutual support and understanding. Want to care of somebody, have her take care of me and make eachother happy.
>Their interests
Pretty much whatever, as long as you're passionate and want to tell me about it.
I'm a film student from Belgium, 6'5", blue eyes and long brown hair. Very passionate about film and photography. Pretty mellow and accepting. Often prefer to stay in the background, but really like having long-winded conversations. I'm basically a big teddy bear that spouts pseudo-philosophical platitudes.
>Optional contact
kik: Erulun
Discord: Eru#4347
>>
>>25514909
This is me and I also love to travel. I'm male and go on spontaneous road trips all the time.

Kik: cookie_clicker7
>>
19 f

>Their gender
M

>Their age
19–26ish

>Their height
Doesn't matter that much, I'm 5'1 lol. Maybe 5'11ish?

>Their body type
Skinny/average

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter too much but I like qt Asian boys :v also redheads are a godsend

>Their personality
Kind, caring, understanding, adventurous, and has a good sense of humor. Probably more introverted like myself, but also down to do extrovert stuff every now and then.

>Their interests
Vidyas, music, anime, adventures, hiking, street fashion, just generally spending time together

We could either just do errands and then go for a walk in the rain to a coffee shop and then go home and lay around or do something like take a road trip to a favorite bands concert

5'1 a bit chubby Hispanic who is generally reserved. Studying biology. Really shy around new people, but love just spending time with close friends, even if it's just doing something like errands. (Those are the best days)

>Optional contact
cauterize#2202 if you wanna chat and maybe play vidyas
>>
>them
Female

20-30

Any height

Not super skinny or super fat but mostly doesnt matter

Any race(except poo in lou)

Dominant, homely, enjoys spending time with just the two of us, artsy

Interested in movies or video games, goes to cons, into femdom

>me
21, skinny, white, male

I work alot and go to college. I tend to sleep alot when im not working but i like to play lots of video games and watch/overanalyze movies. Introverted, small group of close friends.

My kik is memyself345

Plz message and no bully ;_;
>>
>their gender
female
>their age
19-28
>their height
Doesn't matter.
>their body type
Slim/fit/curvy. As long as she's healthy.
>their race/nationality
Preferably white.
>their personality
Humble, down to earth, not self loathing, curious, genuine. Not an SJW.
>their interests
Anything. As long as she's very passionate about them.
>Describe a perfect day with them?
Make breakfast together and take a bike ride into the forest, picnick there on a spot that overlooks the nearby castle. Ride home, feed the ducks/geese/chickens/sheep and kitty, do some gardening together, start the barbecue next to the pond, eat lunch, go shopping for designer furniture together, work out in the fitness room, shower together, salad for dinner, watch some old movie, sit outside by the pond again and watch the sunset and talk about anything.
I'm 26, 6'5''. I run a successful small business, i work from home most of the time. In my free time i make electronics, i paint, watch movies, do gardening, archery, lifting, cooking, ...
>kik
john714344431
Feel free to add me, even if you don't fit those descriptions at all. I'm always up for friendly chat!
>>
>>25513093
>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
18-20
>>Their height
Standard or small
>>Their body type
Not obese or anorexic
>>Their race/nationality
White or Asian
>>Their personality
Understanding, patient, kind and curious
>>Their interests
Movies (preferably sci-fi), American or Japanese culture, maybe videogames or politics too
A day visiting my city followed by dinner in a restaurant even if I'm mostly an indoors guy. And watching a movie
19 y-o from France. I like movies, politics, videogames. Strange at small talk but I'll get confident once we get to know each other
No/I'll send a pic if we kick it off
>>Optional contact
[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_6773.png (570KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6773.png
570KB, 2000x2000px
These threads are so depressing. It's amazing how biology makes it so much easier for girls to get a guy than for guys to get a girl. Dating sites, 4chan, Reddit, they're all overflowing with desperate guys but hardly any women.
>>
>>25517192
Not found. And I see you posting often despite getting replies leaving contact (myself included).
>>
I want an autistic gf to dote on and protect
>>
>>25514909
you already got tons of reply but I'll give it a shot anyways ;; my discord is vanilla#2641
>>
>>25517152
when are you planning to travel?
>>
>>25513589
Hi, if you're still around, I'm a 25 year old accounting student, graduating in a few weeks. I'm 5'11 and more than a little chubby, but slowly working on bringing that into line. I'm pretty passionate about cooking and general nerd shit, but I'd love to go on a nice hike and enjoy nature.

Also, I'm pretty right-wing.

This is getting a bit long, but feel free to add me on skype at Jiggaboots. I have kik/discord as well, if that's more your speed.
>>
>>25517673
Maybe that's why more guys are into traps
>>
>>25513281
&
>>25513316
Sound like me except I'm not clingy
And I don't have freckles

And I'm pretty sure I have someone named "TheCutestLoli" on my Overwatch friends-list... unless that's someone else.
>>
>>25514437
6'2" & about 198-pound 26-year-old here.
Not sure if I fit your ideal body type, but you seem cool from the little you posted.

>kik: skinnyfist
>>
>>25517827

Goddamn it all to hell, meant to say
>SC: skinnyfist
>>
>>25514909
You sound amazing and I fit every category asides from having a great voice sowwy kik is:disconcern and you said you like sc:mrblkdarkness I'm actually not edgy despite that name lol
>>
>>25515800
I sound pretty similar
King1won#1072
>>
File: Skylar.png (798KB, 757x824px) Image search: [Google]
Skylar.png
798KB, 757x824px
>Their gender
Female, with vagina
>Their age
21+, preferably 29-35
>Their height
5'+
>Their body type
Fit or a healthy average
>Their race/nationality
I don't care
>Their personality
Ambitious, in charge, preferably a bit maternal or at least caring.
>Their interests
Music, movies, some vidya. Psychonautics is an amazing hobby too.
IRL i'd prefer to cook them dinner and dessert, watch a horror or comedy with them, cuddle up on the couch and fall asleep, super cozy, or maybe have a good trip together on ketamine where we can find ourselves in each other.
I'm musician in my off-time, I make a lot of ambient music. I also listen to a ton of blackgaze and try my best to keep up with movies, also play a bit of vidya. Here soon I'm gonna be starting college to study anthropology and psychology, I'm wanting to write on the field of psychonautics.
20/M (Intersex)/KY
Have some fan art a friend drew of me
>Optional contact>
Futamoo#2359
>>
File: untitled2.jpg (1MB, 1832x1762px) Image search: [Google]
untitled2.jpg
1MB, 1832x1762px
I don't expect to meet anything close to an ideal mate, but new friends are welcome.

>Their gender
Male

>Their age
28+

>Their height
180cm+

>Their body type
hygienic

>Their race/nationality
scandinavian

>Their personality
ambitious, rebellious, arrogant, antisocial, and a huge romantic. honest, possessive, and kind to me.

>Their interests
have at least one serious hobby they're dedicated to and be willing to teach me about it.

sleep in, hold hands, no plans.

>Dealbreakers
ignorance, memes, serial daters/friend collectors

26, short, female from a first world country. introverted but not shy, clingy when i really like something.

my hobbies and interests are fairly diverse. i spend most of my time reading old books, appreciating classical music, and gawking at the old great masters. occasionally i'll play some tabletop (d&d 3.5) or a turn-based strategy game. i like north germanic languages!

hva har du lært av livet?

>Optional contact
Leave an email?
>>
>>25517918
Do you have discord? And where do you live?
>>
>>25517926
i can make one. what's yours?
>i'll answer your question there!
>>
File: gamefu.jpg (196KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gamefu.jpg
196KB, 1200x1600px
May as well fill one out so I can validate my whining about not having a gf.

>Their gender
Gril
>Their age
18-22
>Their height
Average, like 5'6"
>Their body type
T H I C C
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Nice, good sense of humour, easygoing, not crazy
>Their interests
Same as mine, so old music and Nintendo vidya
idunnolol
24-year-old fat virgin neckbeard who makes $130 a week and spends it all on CDs
>Optional picture of a person that fits your criteria!
k, she isn't quite thicc but I dig the general vibe
>Optional contact
I don't think any guy has received an add ITT.
>>
>>25517942
>on CDs
what is this, 1997?
>>
File: FullSizeRender (74).jpg (2MB, 2612x1959px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (74).jpg
2MB, 2612x1959px
>>25518016
I own at least 3000 CDs. Here's a bunch of unsorted ones bought in the past couple months.
>>
>>25518071
dam son
pretty impressive still
>>
>>25517918
>3.5
All right, DnD with math, it's like were nerds or something. The last true DnD.

>Turn based games
Civ, of course. But you play any of the Endless games (Legend or Space)? What about Alpha Centauri?

>Two-eyed Odin
Something isn't missing here.

>180+
195, too much plus?

I hit all the notes except I'm mostly South Germanic (Bavarian) and Celtic/Irish.

[email protected]
>>
>>25518071
Why CDs? I could understand if you were buying into Vinyl for the sound difference.
>>
>>25517931
26 Male
5'9 (175 cm)
Medium build, mildly chubby but exercises regularly (Not quite muscle gut)
142 pounds (64 kg)
Brown hair, curly, currently kept long. Eye color is a grayish/greenish.
No Mental Illnesses
Never done drugs or smoked, alcohol less than once a month.
Relatively healthy diet
Income Prospects are looking up but not guaranteed atm
I really like anime art and Japanese music (especially idolmaster) I habitually browse the boorus and follow my favorite artists.
You'll typically find me listening to podcasts.
Ancap/Voluntaryst political leanings
Gardens quite a bit but not enough to constitute a farm
Good with animals and kids
No tattoos or piercings
Virgin
My children will neither be sent to public school nor spanked
Non Religious
Likes Vidya
Would potentially like having a large family
Weird long term goals (Anyone up for aiming to become immortal and explore the stars?)
Aging reversal anyone?
Cooks quite well

Partner
Kind, empathetic, has the ability to think (means you're open to admitting fault or bowing to superior knowledge without being a pushover or meekly accepting whatever is put in front of your face)
Ideally 20-25 years of age
Enjoys talking with me and discussing ideas as well as playing games and watching stuff together occasionally.
Knows how to cook and clean
Is healthy and takes care of self, exercises regularly or is willing to do so
Prefers being treated kindly.
Wants Children (No adoption)
Decent mental health
Will appreciate my hard work and efforts to provide for us
I likely want you to be a stay at home partner who watches my back and helps manage my household/estate but I'm not fully sure of this yet
Shares some of my kinks
Likes Large male sex organs
Is open to or intrigued by my long term goals
Cosplay could be fun.
Can understand my weaknesses and flaws and guard my back around thems.
Finds my virtues respectable as I do theirs.
>>
>>25518147
I like owning my media on physical formats, and the searching/hunting aspect is fun. Grew up with CDs. I also have about 50 records.
>>
>>25513343
Sounds like me. Sad you didn't post a kik.
>>
File: 1501299633222.jpg (191KB, 1041x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1501299633222.jpg
191KB, 1041x1041px
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
27-36

>Their height
5'10 and above (I'm 5'9")

>Their body type
Idc

>Their race/nationality
Preferably white or mixed

>Their personality
Laid back, nurturing, optimist, funny, caring, affectionate

>Their interests
Games, outdoors, doing cute shit together, maybe an artist of some sort

We wake up, cuddle, morning sex, breakfast, and go out to do whatever. Movie? Sure. Just as long as we are together, then it will be fun.

I've got issues and have been working on them. I dont like diagnoses, I don't want to give a diagnosis so much emphasis; i would much rather get better.

I'm an artist and hopeless romantic with a strong work ethic. I'm always there to listen, I hear I'm pretty good at that.
Love talking about nearly anything.

Maybe through kik?

>Optional contact
Please post yours?
>>
>>25518194
not white nor mixed
we're similar height
that shit sounds sweet as hell though
kik TripleAlphaProcess
>>
File: nerd.png (46KB, 266x395px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.png
46KB, 266x395px
>>25518194
I'm mixed, draw a lot, play vidya. You sound cool, we can chat about art stuff. My kik is spiderkamen
>>
>>25518194
Kik: canigetyoubackintime
>>
>>25518209
>NJ
>>
>>25518309
this is fine
>>
>Their gender
Fem pls

>Their age
18-26

>Their height
Idc

>Their body type
Not too fatty

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter

>Their personality
I got no clue, I like the people i like.
>Their interests
Games, Drugs, Festivals,Traveling etc.

Got a mild asperger diagnosis, Nothing people can notice though.
Down to talk about anything really.

>Optional contact
leave your kik/Skype, I can also send a pic of myself there.
>>
>>25516414
>>25515781
>>25513807
Interested, my kik is brattyty
>>25514228
>16
ok
>>
>>25514909
holy shit i literally have a collarbone tattoo that says "ghouls"

also 25 y/o slim boy here
id like to think i fit your description pretty well. i have a kik that i almost never use, but i have snapchat too. they're both gholus
>>
>>25517689
That is like 2nd time I've ever posted...
>>
>>25518071
That's awesome
>>
>>25518194
kik:oy.bey
>>
>>25514909
Hey! I'm 18 y/o kik de_eclan
doesnt hurt to say hi :^)
>>
>>25518194
We match up well, if you can stretch artist to include musician.

Kik me up if you want: pph83pph.
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
20+

>Their height
doesn't matter

>Their body type
Neither extreme

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter

>Their personality
Kind and curious. I'd like to be able to share the things I love, and likewise I'd like to be able to learn from them. Humor is a plus.

>Their interests
Sharing some of mine, and having some of their own. Nothing specific.

Wake up, I'd make breakfast. Go out and do something. I'm not terribly set on what. Head back and cuddle, watch a movie, and sleep.

I'm 21 m, studying physics and creative writing. I'm really into reading, though I move from genre to genre. I write on my own, and tend to take influences from whatever I read. I like tabletop games, whatever form they're in.

>Optional contact
Kik:Darmall
>>
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
20+

>Their height
I'm fine with short guys, I'm 6'8 so I doubt it will matter

>Their body type
Just so long as you aren't a blob, I'm pretty fine with it, I don't really care

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't bother me in the slightest

>Their personality
Fun loving, can be shy sometimes, other times can be crazy and up for a challenge

>Their interests
Books, Music, biology, old retro video games, Don Bluth movies

Wake up cuddling and smothering my bf holding him tight like a doll then letting him go and grab some food while we prepare to go to the beach for a swim

I'm 22 F, I'm 6'8 pretty well built, I play rugby but I'm not really thicc or muscular, just toned, I feel like I'm nice and cuddly, I like giving nice big hugs and playing around with friends, mostly I'm kinda lazy at home, I spend my time studying virology.
>Optional contact
Give your details and tell me about yourself.

Feel free to ask any questions
>>
>>25518749
What kind of books do you read? Or by any specific author?
>>
>>25518749
Holy crap, 6'8"? I almost never see tall girls out in the wild, which is a shame since I love them..
>waking up cuddling and smothering my bf
That sounds like heaven.
I'm a 20 year old dude here, and my kik is SixByFive if you're down to chat?
>>
>>25518749
>Wake up cuddling and smothering my bf holding him tight like a doll then letting him go and grab some food while we prepare to go to the beach for a swim
>smothering my bf holding him tight like a doll then letting him go
anon please, you're making me blushg

>shy
how about all the time? kek
I'm shy and introverted though so rip me

am >>25518206
>>
>>25518790
Gone series, Michael grant, I read the Deltora books, maximum ride, some Nietzsche and Martin Heidegger
Some others too

>>25518806

Haha >yfw pic related
At work at the moment but maybe when I get home.
>>
File: 1500616574400.jpg (42KB, 568x426px) Image search: [Google]
1500616574400.jpg
42KB, 568x426px
>>25518827
Damn forgot the pic
>>
>>25518832
imokwiththis
>>
>>25518832
Giantess and Amazonian are the two greatest fetishes of all time
>>
>>25518844
>>25518839
You'd be surprised how hard it is to find a guy who likes that stuff, whenever I hug my guy friends and pick them up/smother them with my boobs they get all flustered and embarrassed.
>>
>>25518749
>rugby
please be in America
>>
>>25518827
Also, >deltora
hoooooooly shit, I remember buying those books in the book fairs back in Elementary! I think I had the book with jewels on the cover telling the original legend about how the first land got created, split in two, and how the evil sorcerer came to be. Now THAT'S nostalgia.
>>
>>25518855
They might or might not enjoy it, but it probably hurts their masculinity to not be stronger or taller. That's what I've heard from friends that prefer to date short girls, at least
>>
>>25518855
>embarrassed
their loss I suppose

>hug suffocation
is pretty cute desu
>>
>>25518749
Holy shit you sound lovely. please hug me to death
>>
>>25515800

Im a 6'4 lanklet, White with brown hair and hazel eyes. Very into fashion as well and your personality fits. I literally fit everything you've listed for what it's worth.

We can talk on discord if you like/if you are still here
KyoFruit#5759
>>
>>25518749
anyway, I'm 25, 6', so not short but short for you!
I'm some mix of shy/not outgoing around strangers, but very comfortable around friends and love to do some crazy stuff on occasions. I like math and sciency stuff, and virology sounds cool so fill me in if you don't mind.
Anyway, I'd love to chat when you get off work! My kik is fuzzydog7 but let me know if you'd prefer another method!
>>
>>25518872
>>25518855
Definitely not all guys, I had a really good relationship last year with a girl who was a hair taller than I am. I didn't even know it was a thing I liked until we started getting physical. Compared to a short girl, the kinetics and the angles of things are all different, you know? Very hot, and a complete new world of fun situations and positions to explore.
>>
>>25518749

I'd prefer to talk about myself over kik. Rest assured I have a good job, I'm not a complete idiot and I take care of myself.

Canigetyoubackintime
>>
>>25517754
Either for Christmas, Spring break (meh) or next Summer. I want to spend two weeks there and go from Hong Kong to Beijing, while stopping in Chengdu in between. Gotta get a taste of that true authentic Sichuan food, yo.

You? Did you plan on going there soon?
>>
>>25518749
>>25515956
>>
>>25518749

>>25515972
>>
>>25518749
I missed the part about virology
thats pretty fuckin' cool
i'd like to hear about your research, though biology was not my field of study in university lol
>>
File: atari_hang.png (52KB, 662x967px) Image search: [Google]
atari_hang.png
52KB, 662x967px
>tfw the person you talked to yesterday and seemed to hit it off with suddenly won't respond to messages
>>
>>25516474

east coast US
>>
It's fucking pointless even listing the my criteria for an ideal partner, because I'm a 5'6" manlet and I look like a teenager, and I can't afford to have any standards. tfw only fat women want me
>>
>>25518827

Damn mang, I'd also love to talk to you. Shoot me a kik at CaptainEpix, or else I can give you my Skype or Discord or something?
>>
>>25519638
I don't know where they live, but they haven't sent an add yet. Either they're at work still, or..
>>
>>25519678
>>25519638
rip you, rip him, rip me, rip all of us
ah well
>>
>>25517918
I'm not Scandinavian, but I know Norwegian and can read Old Norse. I noticed you posted an image of Odin. I'm super into Norse mythology. I have a couple of hobbies into which I've dedicated a lot of time and effort, as well as passion. I think you'd like me, hit me up: [email protected]
>>
>>25518827
>Nietzsche
I'd like to talk to you as well. See:
>>25519724
>>
>>25513589
Hey a fellow music lover. I'm actually on tour with a band right now
kik: toecurlin
>>
>>25514909
kik: toecurlin

I havent heard of a single one of those bands tho, not gonna lie.
>>
File: t23rhef.jpg (75KB, 540x376px) Image search: [Google]
t23rhef.jpg
75KB, 540x376px
I'm still here checking back but not all the time so sorry if it takes me a while! I think I responded to everyone who replied to me

>>25515831
>>25516220
>>25516213
>>25518973
added!

>>25516084
that's pretty unfortunate, what makes you think that anon?

>>25516359
I believe in you! Keep it up anon. I prefer skinny boys as I am far on the skinny side myself but I also know girls into larger guys.

>>25517879
Couldn't add you, are you sure that's your discord?
>>
File: 1446635555440.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1446635555440.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>>25519798

>>25516359 here, thank you for your kind words. I'm definitely getting stronger, but it's hard for me to burn fat.
And if you could maybe toss a few of your friends who are OK with fat guys my way, that would be lovely.
>>
>>25519626
>>25518309
>tfw from EU
I guess people here aren't looking to start long distance and stuff.
>>
File: guy.jpg (49KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
49KB, 500x666px
>Their gender
Male

>Age
18-28

>Height
5'10" and above

>Body
Thin/Muscular, either works. I like muscles, but I also don't mind if their just thin, too.

>Race
Doesn't matter much to me, more of a preference for them to be white, but I'm open.

>Personality
Sweet and caring. A good sense of humor(my humor can get super dark). Very understanding and a joy to be around.

>Interests
Video Games, Books, Events(Festivals and such), Open conversation (I really like talking about random or very specific things sometimes)

>Perfect Day
Wake up in the same bed, cuddle for a little bit, contemplate morning sex (not necessary, but super nice), make coffee, play some games while talking (a decent convo depending on how intense the game is), both or one goes to work depending on shifts, kiss goodbye, text or two while on break(no spam or anything), get home (same time or dif times depending on shifts) Cuddle, talk about day for a bit(Usually there probably wouldn't be much to talk about, there never really is, imo.), make dinner, contemplate sex after dinner, then rest. On days off - just do whatever, but preferably go out together and have fun.

>Me
I'm a bit of a shut in unless someone asks me to go out. I can't be super proactive in terms of organizing things. I prefer to be asked than to ask to go out. I'm super shy depending on the situation. I usually loosen up a bit and became talkative after a couple of minutes or so. I really enjoy video games, like A LOT. It takes up a decent amount of my time, but whenever I need to do something I can immediately stop. I'm quite good at holding onto money and I make lots of calculations in regards to money to ensure that it is well spent and saved properly. I like intellectual conversation, mushy stuff(sometimes, it can be cute!), and I really REALLY like cuddling.

>Ideal
(Something around this. I consider this guy 9/10, I will go for 7.5/10 and above)

>Optional contact
Discord: Tay#7578
Ask for more if needed.
>>
>>25519888
Good luck! I sadly am not thin, or I'd put down my info.
>>
>>25517931
Sorry for the late reply. My discord is Ephraim#5846
>>
>>25513307
found the american.
pedo is for under 12
but hey if youre responible to have sex and determine what grades you get choose what your WHOLE life will be like then ya its the age of reasoning
>>
>gender
M but I wouldn't mind F
>age
My age is 24 so the same or slightly older or younger. Doesn't matter too much.
>height
Any
>body
Not too fat or fit. Doesn't matter a whole lot.
>race
Doesn't matter
>personality
They have a secret, or they know something I don't (or at least they think they do). Nice, cuddly, gentle, lazy, messy, very emotional. Very intelligent, but again, keeps it a secret.
>interests
None, or something unusual.
>perfect day
Talking about stuff while warmly snugged. Or maybe working on some wacky project or idea together. Anywhere will do as long as we're not in danger.
>me
I don't even know
>>
>>25519946
Oh and it's also a must that they not fall to the memes of the now or ever unless they have a good reason for doing so or they've sincerely thought it through. The more unconditioned and uncultured, the better. Original thinkers are great.
>>
>>25519946
>>25519951
Location?
>>
>>25513802
>5'8

She said tall-ish.
>>
>>25519990
she said tall-ish, ideally
>>
>>25515800
I heard americans like English accents #0985 say hello sometime
>>
>>25519946
i may or may not match your idea, but please, lets talk [email protected]
>>
File: Photo on 01-08-17 at 13.56.jpg (65KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 01-08-17 at 13.56.jpg
65KB, 640x426px
>>Their gender
Female or MtF
>>Their age
22-27
>>Their height
165 cm
>>Their body type
Curvy or really skinny
>>Their race/nationality
No fucks given, really. Or well, no danes because danish is so fucked up listening to.
>>Their personality
Calm, doesn't take everything too seriously but still knows when to shape up when shit gets real. Ok with racist jokes but is not really racist.
>>Their interests
Her own interests. Like, she has her stuff and I have mine and that's ok. But she's ok with anime and me yammering on about how capitalism sucks. And likes going to techno parties.
I dunno, guess it could be anything from just staying inside all day and watching cartoons to going to raves and dancing all night.
24yo male who likes writing poetry and watching cartoons(western and asian). Work as a cleaner and am bipolar. Don't do drugs anymore but I'm ok with it as long as she's not a stoner or doing heavier stuff than acid and e
ok
>>Optional contact
nah
>>
girl,
very early 20s,
either 5" or under,
Athenian, bordering on Fair,
Arabic or Persian, maybe Kurdish,
playful, independent, smart, loving, empathic, honest,
art, psychology... photography, music on a very intense level...,
Anything, as long as I don't have to think about the world around us I guess,
and I suppose the best way to put myself is I'm a bit of a writer and photographer that's...

Well, I'm injured.

And maybe I've got a way to go with my PTSD just to be able to have a relationship, whether anyone inherently deserves to not be lonely or not.

I believe everyone does, but I don't really count myself on that list.

Or rather, I just want the best for everyone else.

Well anyways, I'm not exactly seeing the need for me to give out contact info so I'll be off.

Picture unrelated
>>
>>25513724
kik:jafarq47
>>
File: 1499556690587.jpg (255KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1499556690587.jpg
255KB, 918x1632px
if you look for a server where you can be accepted no what matter how you are or who you are this is your server

https://discord.gg/J7S7dEw

Everyone is welcome, just dont be so rude to others
>>
>>25518136
emailed you a reply!

>>25518159
what kind of gardening do you do?

>>25519724
sendt deg en epost.

>>25519902
no problem, i've added you.
>>
>>25518749
>6'8"
>rugby
You could probably pick me up with one hand o.o(and thats awesome)
My kik is memyself345
>>
>>25519160
I want to go next summer in July or August pretty much the same area for 2 or 3 weeks. If you want a buddy I'd probably be down I don't feel like going by myself.
>>
>>25517918
email/skype me [email protected] I fit some of this
>>
>>25518749
You just sound pleasant to talk to. And the rugby sounds like you have some fun stories. I would very much like to just shoot the shit with you.
Kik: TheElDudeBrothers
>>
>>25514535
Yes please email/skype me [email protected] your ideal days sound perfect
>>
>>25518749
I'd prefere to introduce myself on kik.
Wikwike
>>
>Their gender
male
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
178+
>Their body type
skinny with a lil bit of muscle
>Their race/nationality
european, preferably polish
>Their personality
introverted, quiet, intelligent, ironic
>Their interests
music, memes, games
like poppin xan or some kinky shit
i am lonely and need hlep
>Optional contact
mimaszim on snap if youre really masochistic or desperate
>>
>>25520714
you should talk about yourself a bit more
>>
>>25520410
I try to grow fruit and the sort, but nature decided to terrorize me this year.

I believe deer have been eating my fruit, deer and birds.
>>
>>25518159
Also my email is [email protected]
>>
>>25520714
Added you
>>
>>25518194
kik: Erulun. I'm in the thread here somewhere, pretty much hit all the boxes here.
>>
>>25516051
I think I deal with my own shit pretty well! I'm not a NEET, I have a moderate social life, and I'm high functioning enough to avoid medication (these days).

No one has to deal with my shit. It's just fair play to give someone a heads up that I'm a bit out of sorts and I may leave to deal with my issues or I may act funny out of the blue lol.
>>
>>25520920
>It's just fair play to give someone a heads up
Fair enough
Sometimes i feel listing all the bad aspects one sees in themselves is like giving psychological permission to do all those things and sweep them under the rug is all
You seem sweet enough - i wasn't sure i expected such a civil answer
Shame we have so little in common, though
>>
File: yuftjgf7.jpg (109KB, 540x809px) Image search: [Google]
yuftjgf7.jpg
109KB, 540x809px
>>25520031
ah that's just the #number right? I need the whole username to add you!
>>
>>25513093
>Their gender
femski
>Their age
17-23
>Their height
5'5" or under
>Their body type
skinny to average
>Their race/nationality
preferably white but doesn't matter if they meet the rest of the criteria
>Their personality
open-minded, silly, enthusiastic/optimistic, kinda nerdy, anything-goes sense of humour
>Their interests
nature, animals, making/listening to music, vidya, occasional weed/psychedelic usage
a couple tabs of acid in a secluded part of the woods with nothing but a tent, blanket, some music and a picnic basket full of fruit
middle eastern descent, 5'8", slim build. rational, stoic, introverted to the point of hermeticism
ask on snapchat
>Optional contact
sc: bussa_blanche
>>
>>25513093
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
22 – 30

>Their height
5’7 – 6’8

>Their body type
Anything other than obese. Tall girls preferred.

>Their race/nationality
White

>Their personality
Kind, loyal, reliable, easy-going and honest. Indoors type that hasn’t welded a smartphone to their hand.

>Their interests
Anything is fine, but if you’re a tabletop/video gamer or anime fan we’ll match up better. Willing to learn about what you love as well.

Spending a day at Comic-Con or a gaming tournament.

25-year-old struggling writer, chubby introverted ginger in the UK. Fan of dadrock and OSTs.

>Contact
: Lordginger#6103 on Discord
>>
>>25518749
>>25519946
really interested, my kik is brattuo
>>
File: irememberkatyn.jpg (117KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
irememberkatyn.jpg
117KB, 1024x614px
>Their gender
male
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
5'8-6'4
>Their body type
slim/athletic/medium
>Their race/nationality
polish, japanese, or anything eastern euro.
>Their personality
really doesnt matter as long as you arent a dick, like being nice and am interested in the same things i am. i like smarties :^)
>Their interests
huuuu anime, science shit (biology, space, and quantum biology!), economics, philosophy, politics, going on walks, cooking, reading, fashion, music
go on a walk in a pretty park and then go shopping downtown and then go on a drive somewhere :)
im 18f in usa. just starting college with a major in econ. im 5'4, brown hair/eyes. i browse /fa/ and /an/ most frequently. i like anime, nature, and weird shit. im a centrist in my nature but also in politics. im also extremely polish hehe
desu i really just want a qt nationalist polska bf or qt jap :(((
>Optional contact
kik: malthusianwhore
email: [email protected]

open to other forms of contact :^)
>>
>>25519798
Shoot my bad caps King1Won#1072 didn't know that caps would matter when making it my bad I'm sorry
>>
>>25520714
Don't bother with her, I Added her sent her a couple messages and she opened them never got a single reply
>>
File: whaddupcunt.jpg (2MB, 1828x2564px) Image search: [Google]
whaddupcunt.jpg
2MB, 1828x2564px
>Their gender
Female, preferably straight

>Their age
21-28

>Their height
5'10" and below, preferably. Not a big issue.

>Their body type
Thin to Curvy.

>Their race/nationality
Ethnically, preferably white, but mostly based on attraction.
Culturally, I'd prefer you to be westernized to minimize conflicts.

>Their personality
Shy, quiet at first. Slightly introverted. Someone who is polite and kind to strangers but sassy and open when you get to know them. Not easily offended.

>Their interests
Pretty much any sort of internet / nerd culture. Doesn't have to be the same as mine, but you got to be able to understand my references and such.

Sweat pants, Delivery, Netflix.

26/M/PA. Electrical Engineer. I ask a lot of questions to things I do not know the answer to, and will try to figure out how it all works, even if it is something mundane. I like video games, electronic music, Irish Beer, and fixing ANYTHING.

it me

>Optional contact
kik: spaccoun
>>
>>25516178
you're fat and not allowed to have any standards I'm sorry
>>
>>25517942
once again fat pp can't have standards im sorry also u buy CDs
>>
>>25520714
I think I meet almost all your criteria (depending on interpretation of some)... Where are you from, more precisely?

I'll snap you today after work.

>>25521343
You're probably aware of that, but if you've sent them right before that post it was over 1am here. "Too sleepy I'll reply in the morning" was quite possible.
>>
File: 1500491476884.jpg (2MB, 1711x2534px) Image search: [Google]
1500491476884.jpg
2MB, 1711x2534px
well im just gonna pop down a chart
>>
>>25521686
define "westernized"
>>
>>25519838
been there, done that, hard pass unless you literally just want to chat
>>
Everyone on here is the same person, I don't understand why anyone would have problems meeting their ideal when the standards are this standard.

Interests for everyone: anime, vidya, music, traveling
Perfect day for everyone: wake up, have sex, brunch in a new city, see a concert, come home to eat dinner and watch movies
>>
>>25521874
Because they're pickier, not in the same location, or whatever when they start chatting. And also the ratio of male to female is super skewed.
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-23
>Their height
5'2"-5'8"
>Their body type
silm/athletic
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Shy, Geek, Kind, Loyal, Honest, Silly
>Their interests
Video games, JJBA, some Anime, Music, Literature
Wake up, make breakfast with them, play video games, go to bed, cuddle, sleep.
Male, Half-White/Asian, geek, barely legal, socially awkward, coffee lover
>Optional contact
Nah
>>
Where did 6'8 girl go.
>>
>>25522013
the giantess probably left after seeing all the creepy attention she got
>>
File: IMG_2923.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2923.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-20

>Their height
Above 5ft Under 6'2"

>Their body type
skinny-thicc any really

>Their race/nationality
white, asian

>Their personality
laid back, matches me, quiet but playful, excitable

>Their interests
whatever makes them happy? whatever matches me (see below)

Either sitting at home just napping or watching stupid shit, or going out and walking around town, hiking, going to the pet store, just being happy together

19 years old, white male, im really tall (6ft 6), I live in SoCal, moving to VA soon. Interests are photography, film, shooting sports, hiking, urbex. Love all types of music, bust mostly indie rock.

pic related

>Optional contact
Instagram - @fapkan
>>
>>25522019
Makes sense.
>>
>>25521822
Understanding, accepting, and adopting the North American culture and lifestyles. Being free of any biases, conditionings, and oddities that may come from monoethnic countries.
>>
>>25521806
>fave anime: lain
nice
>>
>Their gender
M
>Their age
20-28
>Their height
6'0-6'2
>Their body type
Lanky, very skinny, not hairy, light eyes, light hair
>Their race/nationality
White, all white
>Their personality
Caring, loving and romantic are the most important things to me.
>Their interests
Their cool job that they love, ethnonationalism, occult, silly jokes
Waking up together in bed, going out to get breakfast, then going to the airport and rolling a dice to pick a place to go visit on the weekend. All while cracking jokes, of course.
I have a lot going for me, but this is a ideal dream thread so let's just leave it at that.

>Optional contact
>>
>>25522019
>>25522013
>>25522170
Yeah one of the guys here wasn't too kind in the Skype call, he's kinda put me off this whole meeting on the internet thing,

Don't get me wrong, some people on here are nice, others can be douches

>>25520629
Actually I do have funny story,
This one time I was playing prop in the scrum and everything was going well, but our hooker is crazy short, she's only like 5'2 (but she's awesome with the ball) and when we engaged the scrum her feet were off the ground and someone in our second row slipped and pulled down her pants and underwear, she basically mooned the whole crowed XD

>>25519747
To be honest, I prefer Camus
>>25520441
You should see me in a line-out
>>25519592
I do a lot of work on microscopes in the lab, it can be boring at times but other than that it's been pretty awesome, too bad I had to have like a bazillion vaccines for virology and Vet classes.
>>
>>25521686
I am her exactly but too young :/
>>
>>25522619
>douches
fair enough. Still would like to hear from you, when you're comfortable maybe

>vaccines and virology
first year bio killed me. give me something easy like general relativity pls ;-;

>sports
hot
>>
>>25522629
talk to him anyway
>>
File: tumblr_ncrjqyigdm1r4qi3to1_500.jpg (124KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncrjqyigdm1r4qi3to1_500.jpg
124KB, 500x729px
>>25513093
>FEMALE
>21
>5'8
>SKINNY
>OUTDOORSY, CONFIDENT, LIKE TO GO OUTSIDE AND BE ALONE WITH NATURE OR BE LAZY ALL DAY
>HIKING,SHOOTING,POLITICS,SEX,WORKINGOUT,VIDEOGAMES,
>GO EXPLORING DIRTROADS, HIKE, SHOOT AT RANDOM SHIT HAVE SEX OR MAKEOUT IN THE CAR, DRIVE BACK TO THE CITY , EAT, THEN HAVE SEX FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT
>21YRS OLD, FIT, LOVE THE OUTDOORS, A BIT ON THE QUIET SIDE BUT NO PUSHOVER
>PIC RELATED
>>
>>25522636
Tell me about it, fucking Atom clouds/orbits in chemistry is what drove me to insanity, Fuck that noise
>>
>>25522649
wait you rank chemistry above your biology? lol
at the time of learning the orbital and spin up spin down stuff in chemistry that shit was hard to wrap my head around. but after years of physics shit and looking back i kinda don't get why i didn't understand some of that lol
QM introduced the spherical potentials and then that showd me how all the orbital shapes came about, so that was nice
>>
>>25522664
I never did much physics but Chemistry is a prerequisite to Vet school classes, the biology is fine for me, I've always had a thing for it.
>>
>>25522677
>chemistry prerequisite
ah ok. but vet school? weren't you doing virology research or something?
>>
>>25522683
Vet school classes an virology classes overlap
Kinda like how Botany and Mycology overlap
>>
>>25522712
>vet and virology
huh. I see
so are you using those pipettes and messing with cultures or is that just microbio? does virology even fall under microbio?
are you a graduate level or post graduate level researcher?
how'd you manage to fit in sports and stuff into a presumably packed schedule?
>tfw shit time management
>>
>>25522629

>>25522639
so did you message him?
>>
>>25522734
Sure, some cultures we do work on, bacteria immunology is pretty important.

Sports is pretty easy to for in, I'm only a part time student, I don't work in virology yet, just studying, I have another job outside university.
>>
>>25522749
>don't work in virology yet, just studying
gotcha, that's still pretty awesome though and it sounds like you're on your way into the field
>>
>>25513093
Female
About 6'0"
Slim
African American
Tomboyish
Cooking, art, indie music
Walking around the city
>>
>>25513093
Female
18-24
5'-5'9
Anything from average to chubby (as long as you have good skin)
White
Traditional, not submissive, but has respect for tradition, nationalist is a plus
Snowboarding would Be awesome.

Going to the mountain in winter time, whether to snowboard, or look at stars, or just play in the snow.

I'm 6'1, white, pretty average in ever respect, 20 years old, middle class, people seem to like me. Male

Pic is me.
>>
File: ash.jpg (34KB, 400x597px) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
34KB, 400x597px
>Their gender
male
>Their age
25 is perfect but +5/-2 is fine
>Their height
5'10" is ideal
>Their body type
average/muscular, wears tshirts 1 size too small always
>Their race/nationality
anything but asian
>Their personality
sarcastic, mean, pessimistic but not annoying, wise, experienced, witty, funny
>Their interests
idc as long as your interests don't define your whole personality
we hold hands and get ice cream and you smile like a cute goofy idiot and i pretend like life isn't perfect
small 19 year old clinically angry eastern european girl living in america w/ minimal ambition
ashton kutcher bf where are u
>Optional contact
>>
File: Ideal Mate.png (147KB, 1600x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Ideal Mate.png
147KB, 1600x1061px
time to post the same meme image I post every couple weeks

definition of insanity, etc. etc.
>>
>>25522788
Throwaway email is fine? If yes, [email protected]
>>
>>25520453
I'm definitely down as well. I don't wanna go by myself either because I'd be too scared something would go wrong and I'd be fucked all alone in China.

Add me to your contacts and we can chat and stuff. Become more than just strangers and shit, you know. I'll link my info again for convenience: >>25513316
>>
>>25522788
>anything but asian
why go on bros
>>
>>25522811
>>25520453
If either of you want to talk about visiting Asia, I'm down to talk. Visited China at least 8 times ever since I was baby and visited China, Taiwan and Japan 2 years ago with a buddy. Discord is YUIOP10#5640.
>>
>>25522817
LMAO ikr? Girls IRL hate Asian dudes, like goddamn.
>>
>>25522829
lol i don't begrudge them per se - we're attracted to what we're attracted to. That was the only reaction I had for that though hahah
>>
>>25522839
Honestly, I used to believe that too when I was younger, since I preferred "anything but black chicks". Then I met more black girls and saw some more sexy ones on the internet, and got more acclimated to them and realized I no longer disliked them.

Attraction is mostly nurture. I certainly don't begrudge people who dislike Asian men, like you, but I certainly am a bit wry when they try to justify it.
>>
>>25522848
Well I said what i said with the implicit acknowledgement that our environment also shapes what we like, but yes.

To be fair there's not really anything to justify. Like if I were adamant that about wanting a girl with at least B cups or.. who is cute/pretty
>>
>>25522860
>>25522848
>>25522839
>>25522829
>>25522823
>>25522817
>>25522811
asians are effeminate
don't @ me
>>
>>25522860
I get what you mean. The main problem for me is that there are a lot of different looking people per "race", unless specifying, say, cup size. But that isn't really a great discussion for this thread.
>>
>>25522875
>not liking feminine asian cocks
absolutely haram
>>
>>25522875
Lol Kutcher isn't exactly the epitome of testosterone either, you know?
>>
File: irlbf.jpg (154KB, 924x1222px) Image search: [Google]
irlbf.jpg
154KB, 924x1222px
>>25522887
ya ok you can leave now
>>
>>25522891
2 seconds of Google Search, m8. Anyway, preconceived notions are what they are. I'll leave you to it.
>>
File: ccc.png (508KB, 604x456px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.png
508KB, 604x456px
>>25522894
out of the billions of asians there are about 3 people that look like that and if you put them in a dress with a wig they still look like this

bother insecure 15 yr olds that want to test the waters of bisexuality but don't @ me loser
>>
>>25522894
why do you even give a fuck

read her bio she's like typical eastern european edgelord tier grill
>>
>>25522904
It's 4chan, part of the fun is taking the bait lol
>>
File: Capture.png (395KB, 577x682px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
395KB, 577x682px
>>25513093
>male
>18-20
>5'5" up
>not really picky about this, as long as they arent morbidly obese or auschwitz mode idc
>white and german/german speaking with dark hair and blue/green eyes, or japanese
>serious, solemn but not pessimistic, not subby in bed but willing to take it up the ass
>history preferably, otherwise i dont really mind
>any day is a perfect day with the perfect guy, but probably lounging around cuddling or some shit like that
>ftm tranny dom, sad garbage man, learning german right now
>>
>>25522875
H-hey! I'm not even one of these guys...
Caught in a crossfire, baka.
>>
>>25515800
>waking up late and making brunch together. during the day go out, see a show or something, parks, get lost because I'm terrible at directions, find our way home because you're great at directions. at night, play games and eat ice cream.
It's funny. I could probably be all this to a girl, but she wouldn't want me regardless, because I'm not tall enough. :\
>>
>>25523115
Goils are fickle anon
Someone will come around for you bro
>>
File: image_by_lillyabbey29-d7os6te.jpg (27KB, 308x327px) Image search: [Google]
image_by_lillyabbey29-d7os6te.jpg
27KB, 308x327px
>Their gender
Cis male (gay)
>Their age
17-21
>Their height
up to 180 cm (5"10)
>Their body type
Doesn't matter as long as he's not fat.
>Their race/nationality
European looking, preferably light skin, blonde and green eyes. Seriously, it's so hard to find someone with green eyes who is blonde.
>Their personality
Not overly confident, trustworthy. No drama queen but has to speak his mind clearly and MUST tell me when I piss him off, (I can't tell most of the times) but can't be bitch about it.
>Their interests
Would be neat if he played some instrument, got a grasp of high tier math and/or programming. Must play Path of Exile (PoE) with me.
Summer, riding bikes far away from city, shirtless. Stop in nearby forest, fuck the shit out of each other then lie together and drink a bottle of wine while talking about everyday stuff.
Lonely 19. I work with PHP, Python, JavaScript and many others. Still studying but living alone, paying for myself from what I earn from various projects. Moved out day after my 18th birthday. I play bass guitar occasionally and PoE religiously. Back to looks, 182 cm (almost 6"), 68 kg (150 LBS), blonde, green eyes. Trying to train a bit, but I've got no time. Got barely visible ABS. Staying up late, rarely getting up before 10 o'clock.
>>
I just want to try this to at least see for myself if what I want is too picky or something

>Their gender
Female

>Their age
20-26ish

>Their height
Something like 5' even would be perfect. But I'd prefer a girl who's shorter than me. I'm 5'5 so that shouldn't be too hard to achieve right?

>Their body type
Chubby to slim or fit
I really like curvy though

>Their race/nationality
I think I'd prefer Caucasian, but anything works really.

>Their personality
Ideally, I'm really attracted to the smart coffee shop, hipster type girls...
A girl who has a developed musical taste, but is also open minded. I'd like to have music interests in common but especially to share new ones with eachother.
Someone who knows a thing or two about nerdy things, some vidya, and a little sense of fantasy I suppose.
She has to have a sense of humor and appreciate ironic and really stupid things. Other than that, I'd like to be able to learn things about her.

>Their interests
Music
Artsy stuff
Books
Learning
Nerdy things (at least a little)
Eating healthy
Hipster type shit

Meet up for coffee, and talk a bit, just being goofy. Then maybe she wants to enthusiastically see an art exhibit or something. Then I take her on a long hike or drive to a scenic area to hang out and maybe eat a dinner picnic. After that I figured we would just go back to my place and watch a movie and cuddle and fall asleep together.

I'm short so to see all these height requirements is a bummer.
Im not really the artistic or hipster type even though I'm really attracted to girls like that. I listen to pretentious metal bands or pretentious rap projects. Though I do look kind of like a hipster
I play some vidya and I work out.
I'm really into firearms. Like scary assault rifles. I own a few.
I like history and lore.

>Optional contact
I'd post something if I got any replies
>>
>>25523132
It's hard to bust out of the mindset of "I'm not tall enough so I'm not good enough"
Maybe there's someone out there just like me but taller, so he's more perfect.
>>
>>25523196
You can't think like that
if not because its unhealthy, then because you would do the same if it were a girl
>girl A is 99.999% perfect
>girl B is everything girl A is but she's got an ass/tits/face/legs/leg/hands/feet/etc that are more to your liking
don't sweat it lol
>>
>Their gender
I don't really care as long as we get along

>Their age
18-25

>Their height
Ideally somewhere around 6'0" (regardless of gender), but anything is fine

>Their body type
Skinny/average/fit

>Their race/nationality
Not important, but being somewhere in Europe would be a bonus because of timezones

>Their personality
Likes joking around, loyal, caring. In other words, I just want someone who is laid back and easy to talk to. No grudges, drama and any other unnecessary complications. Preferably extroverted because that way it would be easier to keep the conversations going, but introverts are fine too if they aren't completely quiet and/or give me one liners.

>Their interests
Good taste is important, I don't want someone who just follows whatever trend there is, but also not an edgy type who goes against the flow just for the sake of it. Common interests would be nice.

Just chilling together and talking about various stuff, maybe try a new thing or two if we can.

I'm 18 years old, from Europe and still a student. I spend most of my time playing video games or watching/reading good stuff like JoJo. I may be a bit of an elitist sometimes, but I'm mostly friendly and easy to get along with. During conversations I'm either sending memes or talking about deep stuff, I don't like small talk that much. My MBTI type is ENTP, but take it with a grain of salt. What is accurate for sure about it is that I value freedom a lot and I hate routine. I can also always come up with nice ideas, so it's pretty on point. I'm not annoying though.

>Optional contact
[spoiler]Koshirai#1286[/spoiler]
>>
>>25523229
some people might care if you're a femanon or not btw
>>
>>25523229
>>25523244
I'm guessing a dude
>>
>>25523261
Me too
but always better for unequivocal conformation
>>
File: Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png (70KB, 1147x609px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png
70KB, 1147x609px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18+
>Their height
Doesn't matter
>Their body type
Not morbidly obese
>Their race/nationality
White, pls be in yurop
>Their personality
Caring, funny, receptive to my life improving ideas kek
>Their interests
Cooking, memes, doggos
On holiday, visiting qt eastern european towns, taking a bicycle trip, then coming back to the hotel and make love with lots of kissing
23/m/Europe, i'm ethnically slav with good humour, interests include gym, cooking vegan stuff, nofap and listening to music
>Optional picture of yourself
See kik
>Optional contact
Kik: Veganski
>>
>>25523264
Talked to him 100% a dude
>>
>>25523333
Oh cool
Also quads confirm
Hope you (and he) find what you're looking for
>>
>>25514909
That's literally me. And I'm 19
Kik me: Nomad_out
Discord: Dapandadude#4467
Sc: johan.lka_98
>>
>>25522442
you should kik me...
zero..x
>>
>>25522442
Kik me at Comrade Dispenser
>>
>>25518749
Are you still around?

Im a scrawny 6ft tall blonde hair blue eyed white guy who barely weighs 140lbs.

I'd love to talk to you, I can be reached at kik with: Comrade Dispenser
Or Discord at: Comrade Dispenser#9669
>>
>>25522619
Well, if you ever get the courage to talk again, shoot me an email with your preferred form of contact. You seem very interesting to me.

[email protected]
>>
>>25523852
>>25523862
I'm an idiot, my kik name is ComradeDispenser without the space
>>
>>25513093
>Their gender
f
>Their age
18-38
>Their height
< 6 ft
>Their body type
voluptuous / chubby
>Their race/nationality
northwestern euro
>Their personality
loving / affectionate / sensitive / forgiving / caring / warm / generous / sweet
>Their interests
any
a day at the zoo / cuddling on a rainy day
28 y.o. neet shut-in who loves animals
>picture of a person that fits your criteria!
>Optional contact
if asked
>>
>Their gender
m
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
taller than 6'1 since that is my height
>Their body type
fit would be best, average is alright. not into chubs/lankets
>Their race/nationality
european. like whiteys most, would give a shot to a non-white person too. open to chatting with people outside of europe too but nothing more than friendship would ever happen so if you're up for it go 4 it
>Their personality
loyal, funny, cares for me, appreciative, rational, at least somewhat ambitious, open about his thoughts/feelings, not too moral, is very into both submission and dominance in bed, introverted, hasn't had a slut phase, not some political activist or angry vegan and stuff like that
>Their interests
doesn't matter, whatever you like! would be cool if you liked sciency/computer stuff or you're crafty or can play piano. i'd look at you do your thing sometimes
cuddles, eating and watching something are always good. would enjoy a day trip anywhere too. i can enjoy anything except hardcore socializing for like 10 hours
19, f, european, slim, 7-8/10 based on rate me threads, like casual/comfy clothing style in dark colors. about to start uni. my personality is what i described up there pretty much
gonna send if we get along
>Optional contact
kik : vutes or post your info for other platforms and i'll add ya. also pls say something about yourself in the 1st message
>>
>>25513093
>Their gender
F

>Their age
16-19

>Their height
"< 1,67
>Their body type

>Their race/nationality
Algerian. white
>Their personality
someone who cares and is okay with sometimes depressed person who thinks he's hit and we're all gonna die for no reason in life and who is not muslim.
>Their interests
mainly english , we can work it out. Computer science would be fun. anime / tv shows/ chill music we can do light gaming if you want and ofc we can talk about life and religious/non-religious shit and memes, you can go dirty with me
anyday where we're both actually happy and memeing around
im 18 from west algeria (46), im a shitty person desu and i ugly , i'll send my pic if necessary in the first time we speak. i study CS made it into 2nd year im into (was) anime and tv series, music and any new shit you send me that i like.
i curse and whine alot, and sometimes i lose motivation and wishes for someone to comfort me and tell me im okay and we're okay

>Optional contact
discord : Renken#8143
>>
File: otlncg.jpg (13KB, 307x298px) Image search: [Google]
otlncg.jpg
13KB, 307x298px
>Their gender
female

>Their age
under 30

>Their height
doesnt matter

>Their body type
doesnt matter as long as its not clinically obese

>Their race/nationality
doesnt matter but Id prefer white or asian

>Their personality
reserved, shy, smart, not retarded

>Their interests
Everything goes but some nerdier interests like history or vidya or the like should be there

Sitting on the couch and watching movies together, laughing at funny stuff, cooking together, stuff like that

Im a 18 year old white guy from europe, Im open to doing everything hobby-wise since i got pretty bored with my hobbies of weight lifting, vidya, history and anime / manga.
I speak English, French, German and Serbo-Croatian so communication shouldnt be a problem.

Havent got a picture on hand but I look vaguely like a less round version of Fedor Emelianenko (pic related) with a smaller nose and green eyes that have pretty big permanent dark circles under them.

>Optional contact
[email protected]
>>
>>25524378
Forgot to mention that Ive got hair in contrast to Fedor.
>>
>>25523862
Hi, yes, I'm here. I don't actually have kik or discord. You tell me, should I get it?

What part of that post attracted you the most?

I'm surprised anybody even noticed my it heehee. I didn't even type the magic
word "female," though, so I hope you're not looking for dick.
>>
>>25523830
I'll have to get a kik.
What made you interested?
>>
>>25524454
kik me too woodbrick
>>
>Their gender
M

>Their age
23-38

>Their height
Over 6ft

>Their body type
Chubby

>Their race/nationality
White

>Their personality
Outgoing, funny, supportive, driven, dominant.

>Their interests
Video games, music including pop punk/metal etc, movies, medicine/psychology, varied interests that can be shared.

Wake up, get breakfast, wander around some forests, come home & play vidya.

23/fem, study mental health nursing, keen interest in forensic nursing.. Love video games, mostly console gamer. Turnover, Neck Deep and Moose Blood are my jams.. Favourite movies are The Shining, Lost Boys, Stand By Me and American Psycho. I hate being too warm.

>Optional contact.
>>
>>25524478
Everything but outgoing, I'm more reserved and prefer a quiet (or not so quiet) night in. It's always interesting to see how much I fit in these threads.
>>
>>25524478
Neck Deep is so good. Just saw them at warped a few weeks ago.
>>
>>25524493
What do you make of their newer stuff? I think it kinda sucks...
>>25524485
Serious? Same music taste or..?
>>
>>25524214
>taller than 6'1
>not into lanklets
Lol good luck.
>>
>Their gender
female

>their age
18 (my age) - 22

>Their height
somewhere from 1,5-1,6 meters

>Their body type
pear shaped + average/curvy

>Their race
not a huge dealbreaker, but I tend to prefer Latino or White women

>Their personality
Upbeat, supportive, generally nice and somewhat naughty

>Their interests
reading, games, watching movies

Probably staying inside and watching movies/Netflix/reading while cuddling or gaming. Also, ordering Pizza.

I'm an 18 YO white (cis, if it matters) male. I have brown, shoulder length, hair and am somewhat overweight.
Personality wise I'm pretty chill and empathetic, though I am prone to rage/frustration when gaming. My hobbies are gaming, reading, writing, swimming and listening to music (mostly jazz/blues but also some electronic genres).
I'm also pretty clumsy and lacking in independence and lacy, however, I'm trying my best to get better at that.

Adding a pic of myself I took a few weeks ago and used in another thread already because I'm lazy. You don't see my hair on it because it was wet after swimming and looked like shit.
>>
>>25524519
>Serious? Same music taste or..?
Yup, although mine is fairly varied. It's not limited to just that, it's definitely in there though.
>>
>>25522629
You're welcome to contact me anyways. It's kik so its just a throw-away.

If you're mature and we're compatible, then I don't see the any problem with a few years less.
>>
>>25524519
>I think it kinda sucks...
I dunno its for sure different without Lloyd. And Ben isnt writing lyrics about himself anymore, hes writing for other kids. Which is alright but its not as personal anymore
>>
File: pio80g.jpg (100KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
pio80g.jpg
100KB, 800x1067px
>>25513589
>>25517918
>>25518749
[email protected]

Before I go getting into myself, let me have a chuckle.

>>25524531
Kek.

Alright back to business.

>Male
>5'5
>19
>Passionate inline skater, very interested in moving to a city and becoming a city skater
>High energy
>Love the outdoors
>Adventurous
>Passionate about privacy and security
>Seeking full career in cyber security/ networking
>Very invested in travel, though haven't been able to do much yet (read. 19)
>Artistic. Graphic Design/ Photography
>Love boats, wouldn't mind purchasing and living in a 50 foot catamaran
>Love animals, could settle down with a Belgian Malinois

I'm interested in an active lifestyle.

One's character is a very dynamic and in depth story. I don't believe this to be something I can easily convey here, or in short written form.

I'm not exactly seeking a partner, especially not here, as it seems very illogical to look here or expect genuine success. Though, that doesn't mean I'm not open. Things happen, in strange ways.

If anyone here feels like engaging with me for some reason or another, be it romantic, or for a friendship, feel right ahead. Email's above. Alternative communication mediums can be discussed further at a later date.
>>
>>25524590
I suppose something left out, that's reasonably useful and applicable is the following.

>white
>American
>>
>>25524450
>What part of that post attracted you the most?
I dunno, a big fit cuddly girl sounds great. Someone Id like to talk to at least.

Kik and discord are alright, would you prefer skype or email instead? Discord is fun but kik is just a trashy im app
Im comrade.derp on Skype and email is [email protected]
>>
>>25524478

Also, KIK is ModifiedSprite
>>
>>25524450
cid-(-7985813753512632034)@outlook.com

Is my Skype, Holy shit I have no idea if this will work, I just made it.

Username is hot damn

To be honest, I didn't think this was real, I still don't. I would like to talk to you and see how well we click. I have zero insecurities over height and I don't believe I have ever fetishised it in the past. This could be great for both of us.
>>
>>25524627
>>25524450
>kik
Pretty shit, lad. Not a fan, but it works as a last resort.
>Discord
I'm very opposed to Discord for many reasons, too many to get into, but for the average individual, it "just werks", so you'll probably use it anyway.
>skype
WOAH there friend. Back it up. Stay away.

>I dunno, a big fit cuddly girl sounds great. Someone Id like to talk to at least.
I don't entirely disagree with you on that one. As a short man myself, I've never really understood this enforced height ratio stigma. I have no problems with someone taller than me, in fact, in some cases it's simply preferable. Do you agree with this?

Regarding the female. I should hope you don't have a dick, but then again, look where we are. Not that you asked me, but probably the biggest thing for me here, is the athleticism. Seems rather lacking in this neck of the woods.
>>
>>25513093

>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
25-30
>>Their height
5'1-5'6
>>Their body type
petite/athletic
>>Their race/nationality
Caucasian (Scottish/Irish roots)
>>Their personality
Caring/loving/funny/nerdy/romantic/intelligent
>>Their interests
Singing/writing/song writing/tv/movies/adventuring/co-op video games/reading
Taking a trip to somewhere exotic and spending the whole day lounging at a villa eating great food and enjoying each other's conversation and bodies.
Artist/writer trying to get his shit together. 6'0/220 lbs. Introvert but I enjoy conversations with people I know well enough. Usually like to talk about abstract things and ideas. Love telling stories and hope to make writing into a substantial career. A hopeless romantic but not to the point where I don't realize that lasting relationships take work and go through rough patches.
>>
>>25524651
What's wrong with Skype? It's just another messaging program in my opinion.
>>
File: pizzacat.jpg (99KB, 631x537px) Image search: [Google]
pizzacat.jpg
99KB, 631x537px
>>25524710
A lot of the issues I have with most current communications mediums, with the addition of just straight up sucking. Pretty antiquated at this point, with low quality data transmission all around the table.

I'm expressing my opinion, as if anyone actually gives a singular shit. You can feel welcome to use it, anon. But I personally despise it and won't be using it.
>>
>>25524721
I only use skype for text anyway, my internet can't handle video chat
>>
>>25524737
Shame, lad. What's wrong with your net? Whereabouts are you?

You could definitely use much more economical/ efficient platforms for just text then, especially if you have a cancerous connection.
>>
>>25523115
physical attraction is something most of us are slaves to. there's still a perfect girl out there for you though anon, keep your chin up.

if it makes you feel any better I'm too flat/skinny/asian for a lot of guys :/
>>
>>25524746
>Whereabouts are you?
Missouri. I have no other choices than this terrible connection, but at least the company recognizes how bad it is and I basically get it for free since they routinely fail to provide the agreed upon speed
>>
File: Arnold AAARGH.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold AAARGH.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>25524763
GG. This is why we should eradicate the current internet scheme entirely and start to develop global meshnets. But you know, that's just not gonna happen. For the same reason Tesla's innovative free and wireless energy/ power never came to light over the controllable/ money-making model Edison worked on.
>>
>>25524649
You replied to the wrong person. I am not giantess fetish person.
>>25524590
Also I'm 24, not sure how well that would work out.
>>
>>25524805
Age gaps aren't really an issue for me. That said, I previously mentioned relationships aren't exclusively, or even primarily, my interest here.

That aside, thoughts?
>>
>>25524478
I'm >>25516565
>>
>>25524531
tru
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18+ (But probably 22+)

>Their height
Any

>Their body type
Thin, Average, athletic. Any of those.

>Their race/nationality
White, European only counts if you have an accent.

>Their personality
Calm, chill, but of an asshole. Likes to laugh and joke around.

>Their interests
Anything, as long as you're happy doing something then go for it. If you play video games that I do even better, we can play them together. (Dota, PoE, Overwatch, Town of Salem, random shitty games)

I like to do a lot of things, so one day maybe just play video games, another day go kayaking or hiking in the mountains, I just wanna change it up.

I'm male, 25, Average build, Canadian. I'm a really chill guy, I like to ski and play video games. I'm easy to get along with, but sometimes i'm a little bit shy when talking to people.

>Optional contact

[email protected]
I hate email, but send me what contact you prefer and I'll message you.
>>
>>25524818
Well, you're just shooting in the dark here. Nothing I've said really resonates with you, which is a good indication that there is no point.
>>
>>25524894
What's your reason behind thinking nothing you've said resonates with me?
>>
>>25524904
Ugh I am so confused looking at these posts through a phone.
There was a mistake where I replied to you replying to someone else, though you've given me your kik.

Well you just want a physical female, you're not interested in ethnonationalism or occult or anything I mentioned so.... Nothing really in common.
>>
>>25525090
Well great. Now I'm confused. LOL.

I never gave anyone a kik, in fact, I explicitly stated that I'm not a fan of kik, but willing to use it. I also, definitely like the occult. And as I have been saying, I'm not exclusively OR primarily looking for a relationship, so much as friendships and interesting engagements.
>>
>>25525090
>>25525110
Following up on this, I'm pretty sure you're talking about a different guy.

This guy I believe
>>25523852
>>25523862
>>
>>25525090
Are you a physical female interested in ethnonationalism? I'd be into that. I'm >>25523862
>>25523882
>>
>>25522619
>To be honest, I prefer Camus
I think I failed to appreciate Camus properly when I read him, but that was 10 years ago. I should give it another shot one if these days. Shame about that other dude being unkind. I'm pretty chill, certainly as far as 4chan goes. You should drop me a line, if at least to feel me out through email. If nothing else, I at least wanted to introduce you to a female friend of mine who is into virology snd is looking for more friends. Up to you.
>>
>>25525090
>>25525110
>occult
I'm not sure which one of you is the male and which one is the female, but I'm down to befriend both of you. I'm quite into the occult myself. See:
>>25519724
>>
>Their gender
female
>Their age
19-22
>Their height
5'6 or up, though this doesn't matter -that- much
>Their body type
anything other than skeleton or overweight. i like thick thighs and butts though, and muscle is hot
>Their race/nationality
doesn't matter, i do like light skin
>Their personality
mature and serious, but able to joke around and be fun. i like girls that are assertive
>Their interests
food, anime, something a little academic like coding, art, literature, music
we wake up and shower together, then have breakfast and watch anime or cool documentaries for a while. maybe go grocery shopping or out to a park, clinging to one another bit while we do. when we get home we can make dinner and dessert together before settling into bed and browse 4chan/do other bed related things.
18, male from texas. i like gfd and i'm a domestic person. i'm somewhat weeby and love idol anime, though i'm not opposed to other genres. i'm going to study spanish/linguistics in college and i hope to be a translator. i'm also great at cooking and want to be a househusband to a kind older woman
if you contact me i'll send you a pic if you'd like!
>Optional contact
yeyoi#8480
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-24
>Their height
Any
>Their body type
Fat.
>Their race/nationality
Any
>Their personality
Childish, clingy and undisciplined.
>Their interests
Anime, Coloring, etc. Something I find too childish.
IRL- I take you camping and we spend every waking second together. I teach you how to fish and hunt.
Online- We talk with each other for hours online. I encourage you to reach your goals, and by doing so I motivate myself.
American. I have a dad brain. I'm far too serious all the time. Like my father I am lazy and depressed. I enjoy bingeing on tv and rewatching True Detective, The Wire, and tons of other shows. I love camping and the outdoors.
I'm 6'2" white,fat and have a normal face with green eyes. Email me for a face pic.
>Optional contact
[email protected]
>>
>>25525281
>>Their body type
>Fat.
>>Their personality
>Childish and undisciplined.
So any fat woman?
>>
Honestly whether you're a guy or a girl or whatever no one should be responding to people that don't put sex in their ideal day. Unless you have a low sex drive and you're looking for someone with a low sex drive. If that's the case then you need to give people a heads up. You can watch TV and play games with friends. Some friends even feel comfortable enough to hold hands or cuddle a little. Regular friends aren't gonna fuck you though. If you're too scared to type that you want to fuck or be fucked then you probably aren't ready for a sexual relationship which is a pretty big aspect of a romantic relationship.
>>
>>25525318
Too bad fat women don't date fat men.
>>
>>25525486
They mostly just don't date unless they got fat after they started dating someone
>>
>>25525512
Nope not even close to true. Overwhelming majority are dating healthy men.
>>
File: Kelly_edit1.jpg (44KB, 354x366px) Image search: [Google]
Kelly_edit1.jpg
44KB, 354x366px
>>25513093
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18~25
>Their height
4'11" ~ 7'
>Their body type
Slim~light-chubby
>Their race/nationality
Caucasian / "Western"
>Their personality
I'm a fairly lax person, can deal with anything except for looney bin crazy. Prefer non-dom.
>Their interests
Gardening / Kids / Outdoors camping / video games / plastic surgery
Sunny with light clouds, approx 20*C, we're doing a road trip on my motorcycle (or motorcycles if she has her own too).
27M, 6'1", steel blue eyes, blonde-brown-red hair (beard area is more red, kept clean shaven because of the oilfield) 210lbs.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I work in the oil patch, I farm, I operate and maintain machines, I play video games on my PC, and post on 4chan with my phone since 2009.
>>
>>25525318
>>25525486
>>25525512
>>25525539
All women, including fat, anime watching, low self esteem ones just want Chad

dudes want any variety of comfy bf but women just want chad
>>
>>25514935
>boots
don't you mean 17 under and mentally ill?
>>
>>25518194
Kik me: someguy26863
>>
Female

21-30

5"5-5"9

Healthy curvy

Any race

Laid back, fun, smart.

Any thing really, in to bdsm to some degree

Go out for dinner and a drink talk watch the stars.

30 year old 6"2 250 look like a viking from what i am told but with way better manners
>>
>>25525110
Fair enough, I don't have kik anyway.
So, we share that in common. I would be up for a slow interesting engagement.
>>
>>25525183
Well, yes...
>>
File: 1469117113272.jpg (25KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
1469117113272.jpg
25KB, 500x567px
>>25525873
You can use that email I provided earlier. As previously stated, we could branch off from there.

>>25525878
Golly gee, which particular kind of female are you? The biological kind? Or the mentally ill kind?
>>
>>25525895
Lol. I'm insulted you'd even ask. Idk about emails, are you also on Skype with that one?
>>
>>25525904
Kek. No I don't generally use skype. I made that email to use as, well, an email. My choices in communications platforms annoys many people due to how strict it is. Probably getting off on the wrong foot here with this. But when a man's got morals, a man's got morals.

I use such things as IRC, VOIP (Mumble/ TS3), Email, Steam, Tox, etc.

I'm flexible, but I have preferences.
>>
>>25525921
>>25525904
>>25525895
>>25525878
>>25525873
Get a chat room you two
At least I can be happy for something if you did
>>
>>25525925
Pardon. What is it you're wanting, lad? Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I believe we're currently /trying/ to sort out which medium to communicate over.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (2KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
2KB, 160x90px
>>25524556
tfw nobody replies to you
>>
>>25525942
>what is it you're wanting
to experience vicarious happiness
>>
File: 1498347572916.jpg (92KB, 1200x947px) Image search: [Google]
1498347572916.jpg
92KB, 1200x947px
>>25525957
I should hope you more interested in experiencing direct happiness. May good luck and fortune come your way! (Let me know if that worked.)

>>25525952
Here's a (You)
>>
File: IMG_20170720_100254.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_100254.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
I'm into both tall and short girls
>Their body type
In shape, as long as you're a healthy weight
>Their race/nationality
White/Asian, but I make exceptions if I think you're cute
>Their personality
Someone who's easy to get along with. I tend to prefer talking to girls that aren't very good at talking to people, as I relate to them much more.
>Their interests
Anime, vidya, and 4chan
I don't care what I do, I just want to be around someone who loves me and I love back.
I'm an 18M from Denver, Colorado. I have social anxiety and I've never been in a relationship. Hell, I've never been in a date. I have depression as well as OCD, and the combination makes me obsess over the fact that I'm lonely and don't have a gf and it's killing me inside. I'm really not picky, I just want someone with similar interests I can love. Ask me about my shit taste in anime.
Pic related is me
>Optional contact
Kik: zackquinn1998
>>
>>25525959
>I should hope you more interested in experiencing direct happiness. May good luck and fortune come your way! (Let me know if that worked.)
I am, but right now vicarious happiness seems to be about to happen, so here i am kek
>>
>>25526040
Solid, mate. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>25519798
dick here, I don't know you seem kind and nice and I'm a chad closet 4chan user, I just feel like I'm poisoning any person that isn't superficial and shallow welp. But hey thats alright. You are cute : )
>>
>>25514909
well I pretty much for all the criteria, and I'm into a lot of the same music you are, so my Kik is zackquinn1998
>>
>>25513724
I'm pretty close to that description, my Kik is zackquinn1998
>>
Has anyone opened up a social app like Tinder or PoF, put on their favorite song, and looked away from the phone while swiping left and right to the beat, all while hoping that the spirit of the beat will match you up with your true love?
>>
>>25522788
yo wheres my ashton kutcher bf
>>
>>25526080
I don't look like Ashton Kutcher and I'm your age but I got the other criteria lmao
>>
>>25526087
no beta r9k bfs need apply
>>
>>25526104
fair enough
>>
>>25525952
Dont take it personal, these threads arent really that bountiful for men anyways.
>>
>>25518749
I used to watch Titan A.E. all the time growing up. Dude's work is part of what got me into drawing.

I've never had a chance to learn how to swim, but maybe you could teach me?

Kik: afuckinglion
>>
>>25526152
She's not added anyone in the thread yet, I wouldn't bet on waiting
>>
>>25522619
>>25522649
>>25522677
>>25522749
>>25518749

I'm sorry someone wasn't nice here, it happens really often and it gives problems to everyone, from those that are added to those that want to talk to you in the first place. You seem like an amiable person in your posts, the interests we have seem similar, and beyond that I would be happy to know you a bit more and be able to talk for a while. My skype (from what I understand you use that) is safewordthrowaway, and I'll be happy to tell you more about myself there in private.
>>
>>25513093
>Their gender
Female but also twinks/traps/pre op mtf

>Their age
not older than 35

>Their height
don't care, although I do prefer tall but not that much.

>Their body type
slim to normal

>Their race/nationality
everything but a pajeet or black

>Their personality
curious, open-minded yet little broken inside.

>Their interests
in everything and nothing

watching series/movies while cuddling, drawing, creating stories, swimming, going to the cinema.

I'm more or less a social functional being which I had to learn over the years after being bullied for years in highschool. I picked interest in lots of things like foreign cinema, drawing, martial arts. I like to create stories and would like to draw a comic, its still no more than a hobby, my actual job is something entirely different.

I guess this is a very vague description, I think I'm looking for someone outside of the social groups I had to build around me, for licking each others wounds and being with each other outside our daily lifes, spending time together while talking about everything and nothing.
>>
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
19-30
>Their height
Taller than me I'm 5'3
>Their body type
A bit chubby
>Their race/nationality
As long as their not indian
>Their personality
Funny, dark sense of humor, smokes weed and likes to drink, caring, not too much of an asshole
>Their interests
Whatever you like
Go for a walk down some trail or back alley and drink a bottle of whiskey while laughing and talking about stupid shit we did in the past. Then go back to wherever and have sex, cuddle then pass out.
I'm 18 F 5'3 120 lbs. I like drinking and smoking. I'm kind of an asshole when you get to know me as I tease too much. I love talking. I'm terrible at talking about myself so yeah
If anyone fits this I'll give my contact info
>>
>>25527070
i kinda fit some of these traits, got a kik?
>>
>>25527070
I fit all of these, I have Kik, discord, and Skype, whichever you prefer
>>
>Gender
Female
>Age
Same as me I guess, don't mind a bit older (22)
>Height
Don't mind at all, I like them tall girls, I like them small girls
>Their race/nationality
Don't care at all
>Their personality
idk rly, I don't like people who are too nice, I like someone who's gonna tease me and tell me i'm being a cunt or stupid if I am
>Their interests
doesn't matter to me, I'd like someone to go and see films with though, someone who might play D&D or video games with me
I like dates: dinner, a film, maybe go somewhere quiet and beautiful, make out
workshy dropout in debt, I'm trying to get better though, I really am. I'm british and a little overweight but no drastically, I'm on a diet, I like running, my passion is media and one day I want to be a teacher. My eyes are grey which is cool, and my nose is wide which isn't.
>Optional pic of yourself
I have short hair now, but I like this one
>>
>>25527070
I'm most of those except haven't smoked weed. Kinda skinny fat and try not to be an asshole but that sometimes happens.
>>
>>25526023
I like your hat dude w2c?
>>
>>25527173
I just got it off eBay, sadly there are no official ones so I bought one from China and it was surprisingly high quality
>>
>>25527070
Kekrepublic is my kik, I'd love to talk.
>>
>>25527070
I fit everything except I don't really smoke weed much at all. Don't really care about it just not my thing.
Where ya from?
>>
>>25527070
my kik is zackquinn1998, I fit all of these
>>
>>25527070
bokehwhore#9411
>>
>>25517149
only kik?
>>
>>25517918
please discord?
>>
>>25527070
you sound fun. i smoke a lot and drink when i got someone to drink with. write me at [email protected]
>>
>>25527898
kik is corduroycat77
>>
>>25527153
contact info?
>>
>>25527073
>>25527151
>>25527165
>>25527214
>>25527070

Contact info is
Skype- imgazorpazorpfuckingfield
I only use Skype and I'm from Canada
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
not super picky about height but within 4'11" to whatever how tall you are, really.
>Their body type
average, or curvy.
>Their race/nationality
white/asian/latino
>Their personality
Kind, compassionate, loyal, honest, caring, bubbly, straightforward, motherly, doting
>Their interests
Video games, anime, manga, some other hobbies they would be willing to introduce to me as well.
Spending a day indoors cuddling and watching movies, or perhaps having a night out on a walk and holding each others hands while its cold to warm each other up.
I'm a 24 year old asian male, loner, looking for my one true love.
>Optional contact
Kik: oneitizguy
>>
>>25528353
I'm
>>25527165
Also in Canada. Where in canadia are you?
>>
File: docc.jpg (35KB, 604x960px) Image search: [Google]
docc.jpg
35KB, 604x960px
>Their gender
Female.

>Their age
20-as long as she looks good

>Their height
Less taller than me.

>Their body type
Slim.

>Their race/nationality
Preferably japanese, but asian in general.

>Their personality
Chill, yet goofy and positive about life and all the small things that are cool.

>Their interests
I don't really have any preference about their interests, as long as we have fun.

Wake up, telling her what she dreamed or just kiss her goodday. Stay in bed talking our feelings or whatever random shit we think. Finally get up and make breakfast, let her eat first since i enjoy watching people eating calmly while talking what do we want to do that day. After that we would take a walk in a shrine (my biggest dream is to live in a zone near tokyo), eating whatever we found, taking photos of the environment and talking shitton of things, staying close to each other. In the evening we would go to buy something near our house, like things for our home or just food for tomorrow and beyond. The most important moment would be the night (we were like we planed this a long time ago). After everything we did in the day she and i would change our outfits drastically for more formal clothes, and then drive all around Tokyo, watching all the city lights while listening some music (Something like kendrick) and talking about life and things. Then go to a expensive restaurant and enjoy the fact we're together and in love. Then (my favourite moment if this ever happen) just taking a walk around the city, close to the tokyo tower and those things. Go back to our house and cuddle.

Mexican. I'm a very chill guy. Never been really into arguing, a bit shy but very open when i'm in confidence. I want to go to japan but atm i'm trying to know what i want to be in the future (i want to open a restaurant in japan, no matter the city).

>Optional contact
Just wanted to get off of my chess this imaginary idea, sorry :^).
>>
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
28 +
>Their height
5'7" +

>Their body type
Chubby to slimmer

>Their race/nationality
Uh whatever I've most dated white cause with the random ethnic guy in the mix.

>Their personality
Balances mine out. More mellow, less needy, outgoing, I don't know how to really describe it. I'm pretty versatile for people types unless you're and up tight ads.

>Their interests
Dogs, reptiles, weed and animals is a must.
Play video games for me. Watches tv and stuff with me. Hiking, eating food I make, cause I cook a lot, having me lay around on you, being outside in general, being some what lazy coffee is always good.

Basically smoking all day, maybe hanging out at the coast, my dogs in tow, food, sunshine. Then home and food and weed and shows or games :D all while taking paid time off so we're getting paid :D

I have a job and pets, I'm a pretty blunt kinda person, I can be pretty standoffish until the barrier is broken down. I am hesitant usually to jump into friendships because I don't like dealing with aftermath. I'm chubby but I can still hike my brains out. I smoke a lot of weed. Work with animals. I can cook a lot to foods. I like watching tv more than movies, I watch a lot of cartoons. Idk.

>Optional contact

Kik
Leggomykatamari
>>
>>25526044
I'm the anon you replied to. We all have vices tbqh. I'd still be down to chat if you want! Discord and stuff
>>
>>25528889
Lez chat bb I just made a discord for you <3
its olinmak
>>
>>25518749
Never actually talked to any girl taller than me but I think we can roll with it. I'm 6' , 215 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, I don't know what contact you'd want but I'll give you my faggy Kik anonymouswolfguy
>>
>>25517832

sent you a SC a couple days ago but you never answered
>>
>>25528813
>weed is a must
damn

hope you find what you're looking for, gentlefem
>>
>>25515800
>>25515956
:v
>>
>>25529434
She said she was only interested in skinny/fit dudes sadly
>>
>>25515800
Comrade#1469 for everything you want at the rule old age of 21
>>
>Their gender
Male or MtF with a penis
>Their age
18-30
>Their height
5'11+
>Their body type
Das bod or sorta buffed.
>Their race/nationality
As long as they live in America idc
>Their personality
Understanding, patient, smart, funny, extroverted, outgoing, mature
>Their interests
Vidya, documentaries, animals
We wake up at like 2pm. Messy hair and soft whispers. We make slow soft love and then head to the kitchen to get ready for the day. We eat and then shower together. Just be really intimate and close. Then we put on some comfy clothes and watch a Netflix series till like 8pm, trading off massages. We clean ourselves up and go out to a delicious Italian dinner and just share a ton of food and be happy together. We leave for the beach and lay under the stars together. Chatting and giggling and kissing each other.
I am a 19/F from Ohio. I am 5'9 and I am a big girl but I hold my weight in curves.

discord: kgb#1344
>>
>>25530018
22/M/IL here.

Discord name isn't coming up.
>>
>>25527070
You vanished from the thread.
>>
>>25530018
>>25530584
My Discord is Chi-Gearhead#7585
>>
File: IMG_8677.jpg (643KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8677.jpg
643KB, 2576x1932px
>Their gender
Male or female, preferably twinky boys/trannies
>Their age
18-21
>Their height
5'10" or taller
>Their body type
Lean, slender, lanky, feminine
>Their race/nationality
American
>Their personality
Cute and a caretaker, nice and cozy, there when needed. Kinda wise cracky, silly but affectionate
>Their interests
Music, reading and writing, video games
A perfect day would be one of two things; a nice day out at the mall or park or something, hand holding and lovey stuff or a quiet, cold, rainy day where me and the partner are on the couch, watching some movie and we're under the blanket, cuddling and snuggling, caring for each other, cute stuff.
I'm a tranny, jokey and doesn't take things too seriously. I like to care for people, a little bit clingy but loyal. I'm also the kind of person where you need to earn my trust/affection, not just ask immediately. I'm also kinda disabled in that I have a broken spine from a car crash, I can still walk and stuff but I get tired easily. So if there are caretakers out there ;)
Pictured is me
>Optional contact
My kik is 'HarpeXer'
>>
>>25530774
My discord is also #1463
>>
>>25530777
discord is name and number, not just the number lol
>>
>>25530784
Oh, whoops, discord is Harper #1436
>>
>>25530018
>>25530584
I was hella sleepy when I posted. That's my btag. Oops.

kgb#3904 is my discord name. Sorry.
>>
>>25529099
>>
>>25526457
Late response but: just browsing through her replies, she has been man. Just because you or I haven't gotten a response doesn't mean no one has gotten one.
>>
File: 1481572557661.jpg (39KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1481572557661.jpg
39KB, 576x432px
>>25519622
i can do better

>tfw you're someone's ideal and they don't respond
>>
>>25531768
Escorts
Lets get escorts
>>
>>25531698
She stopped after like the first guy because he was a creep or something.
>>
>>25532025
Then I'm stupid and misread responses, whoops.

Fuck this board sometimes.
>>
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
>Their height
6'3"
>Their body type
Slim, flat belly and cute squishy butt
>Their race/nationality
white
>Their personality
slightly naive to girls but is booksmart, doesn't try to be funny but has a good sense of humor and will enjoy mine
>Their interests
Walking, making music, dogs
Chillin by the lake
I'm a chubby redhead who is relatively tall. Into singing and learning new subjects. I like walking all over.
>Optional contact
drop your kik if you wanna chat. Obviously these are ideals, not mandatory qualities.
>>
File: 1477842291264.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1477842291264.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>Their gender
female
>Their age
20-25
>Their height
idc
>Their body type
slighty chubby is ok but not anything beyond
>Their race/nationality
caucasian
>Their personality
as long as you are not a bad person, i can work with whatever
>Their interests
anything really
getting drunk and eating food on the while watching a bad movie and talk smack about it
6"0, blue eyes, brown hair, white skin, body a bear and have crippling depression but I can mask it pretty good through overwhelming confidence followed by an extreme sense of humor
>Optional contact
Rub a lamp, i'll appear, maybe.
>>
>Their gender
Male

>Their age
I like older dudes ngl... So 25-40

>Their height
5'7-6'2

>Their body type
Chubby guys are my weakness...

>Their race/nationality
White

>Their personality
Confident, positie, funny, outgoing...

>Their interests
Metal so we can listen to it together lol

I don't know, watching movies/tv shows with him and cuddling would be perfect for me

I'm 18 years old, 5'0 and petite. I'm very shy and introverted. I love cooking, drawing and watching tv shows.
>>
>>25532525
kik-knonoing
>>
>>25532664
preferred way to contact?
>>
>>25532748
I don't really use anything else than instagram
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-25 (could be older if you're cool)

>Their height
I don't really care

>Their body type
average, thicc, or bbw

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't really matter, I like all

>Their personality
Sarcastic, intellectual, funny, outgoing, lively

>Their interests
Science, video games, politics, reading, outdoors, nihilism

Chiling a home, playing video games, talking about the universe, and then having sex lol

I am a college freshman and going to study engineering. I enjoy playing video games (Call of duty and Tekken mostly) and science. My favorite scientific subjects are physics, chemistry, and biology. Also I can be very sexual.

Ask for one lol

>Optional contact
kik: johnjohnnyjohndoe
sc:super_wsves
if we hit it off ask for my number
>>
>>25532785
well I am interested in getting to talk with you, we might get along well.

My instagram is majormayday
>>
>>25532664
Sound perfect—Kik whatsup12456
>>
>>25532664
>contact
>instagram
god is cruel
>>
>>25532664
>>25532785

I don't really like using insta for contact, but you can add me @realhuman.bean
>>
File: 307753954060533760.png (19KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
307753954060533760.png
19KB, 112x112px
>Their gender
m or f

>Their age
19-23

>Their height
male >6'
female idc

>Their body type
medium/average

>Their race/nationality
white

>Their interests
vidya, anime, computers, art

20 year old female with a vagina that plays video games all day, going back to school in the fall. i dunno i'm bad at talking about myself but i think i'm kind of boring

>Optional contact
only have discord, leave yours please. also if me not responding right away is going to be an issue then kindly neck yourself
>>
>>25533141
possibly interested, where are you from?
>>
>>25533152
usa
>>
>>25533141
Zetamaniac#5942
>>
>>25533141
Chi-Gearhead#7585

22 M IL
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
16 - 30 (16 is legal in my country)

>Their height
Bellow 6,1 (my height)

>Their body type
Not fat

>Their race/nationality
Idc

>Their personality
Not bitchy

Dutch / 18 / 6,1/ interested in most things

>Optional contact:
HTR_12 on kik
>>
>>25532664
Too bad, would have loved to chat. 33 here.
>>
>>25519946
Iv'e trained myself to be programmed and unconditioned. Culture is a con game is some aspects that strips you from the truth. You sound like a home.

kik : Xerroni
>>
>>25533483
programmed by mass opinion and practice daily critical thinking*
>>
>>25519946
I fit this very well.

> brain doesn't want to say Un-programmed for some reason.
>>
>>25533502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_RPAAap0J8&list=RD7_RPAAap0J8
>>
>>25518749
I'd like to chat with you
kik is sevthabamf
sc is sevthabamf
discord is sevthabamf#9861
i like sports especially rugby
hit me up
>>
>>25513589
kik is sevthabamf
sc is sevthabamf
hit me up
never know what'll happen ツ
>>
>>25513363
kik is sevthabamf
sc is sevthabamf
hit me up
>>
>>25522918
22/M/USA. Don't speak German but I fit everything else I feel. Kik alfakiloromeo
>>
>>25518749
22 Male USA (Illinois)

Car and motorcycle guy, used to build custom choppers for a living. Love history, not into politics, like to travel, experience new things. Learn the stories of places, people, and about almost anything I can (bio, physics, engineering, etc).

I'm honestly pretty sensitive, in the sense that I'm in tune with my emotions as well as others. I consider myself mindful, pragmatic, quiet, and collected. I've been told I'm funny, but I tend to get teased a lot too. I can be a bit unintentional goofy sometimes.

Hit me up if you want, ask anything.

Kik Alfakiloromeo
Discord Chi-Gearhead#7585
>>
File: 1389031731580.png (1MB, 979x571px) Image search: [Google]
1389031731580.png
1MB, 979x571px
>>25532525
glebguy
>>
File: VykAjpZ.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VykAjpZ.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>25525952
Know the feel, anon
>>
>>25532525
DobotRicks
>>
File: 1501609338485.jpg (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501609338485.jpg
25KB, 300x250px
>>25533679
I also posted mine, but no one responded. Guess we will have to keep trying.
>>
>>25533178
Meant a little more specific but ok.jpg
>>
>>25533141
fcking human hockeybar_4500 #1141
>>
>>25534063
i just prefer not to say on here?
>>25534369
didn't work
>>
>>25513589
What a shame, I'm in Europe. Keep it up, femanon!
>>
File: 1460546839523.jpg (156KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460546839523.jpg
156KB, 1280x960px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
16-20
>Their height
around 5'6. Can be smaller or taller.
>Their body type
From normal to chubby. Also hairy.
>Their race/nationality
Preferably white.
>Their personality
Loving, caring, and smart.
>Their interests
Movies, art, culture and music.
Either hanging out watching a movie or visiting a big city.
20 and male from Europe. I love music and movies myself and I am hairy.
>Optional contact
ice_cool007 Hit me up if you want to talk.
>>
>>25517673
Supply and demand. Get outside.
>>
>>25534018
That's because you're all looking for girls, anon. I'd contact you if you were okay with other boys.
>>
>>25533141
my discord is theragingautist#1630
>>
>>25518749
can you please post contact
>>
>>25533141
My discord is tryaddz#2997
>>
>>25534536
Sorry, I don't swing that way.
>>
>>25535106
>Sorry, I don't swing that way.
never too late to learn
>>
>>25535107
No, I don't think so.
>>
>>25518749
This thread is gonna die soon so I doubt you'll be able to respond to this - can you add me on discord? I would really like to talk with you.

impactor#3560
>>
>>25516414
Hey I'm in socal and you sound like who I've been looking for.
Programnature#9074
Thread posts: 521
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.