[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >dropout >neet >friendless my discord is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>18
>dropout
>neet
>friendless

my discord is baileyyy#9963
>>
>>25512015
Fuck it, I'll message you
>>
>>25512015
familiar discord
i remember the last thread you started had everybody saying you had anger issues and randomly deleted people for mundane crap
>>
this guy is a confirmed catfish, dont fall for it.
>>
>>25512537
>>25512554
Thanks, I guess I dodged a bullet
>>
>>25512569
np,
they've been doing the same shit for a really really long time now.
they'll act like they're abused, and malnourished.
asking for money too and talking about wanting to be a slave and shit kek
>>
>>25512606
What the hell
>>
>>25512554
They strangely sound like a girl though according to people who actually talked to them
>>
>>25512015
Catfish, used 3 diffrent discord accounts just to see how it goes, 3 seperate stories she tells.
She's a girl, but she is just mentaly fucked up (father abuse)
>>
>>25513006
Diffrent locations she lives in, diffrent years she dropped out, diffrent favorite food, yet always the father abuse
>>
>>25512015
It's a scam. Good luck dealing with this autistic catfish.
>>
>>25513013
what were the three favorite foods?
>>
whoa I'm glad I never replied
>>
>>25513032
Pizza, chinese and dumplings
>>
>>25513049
weird. wonder why dumplings?
>>
>>25513032
Pizza, chinese and dumplings

>>25513050
Idk dude, weird girl
>>
File: IMG_6839.jpg (171KB, 630x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6839.jpg
171KB, 630x1280px
oh i spoke to this person they deleted me after i told them to send me a selfiew three fingers up on snapchat, if you add them on snapchat they'll send you fake selfies using the sticker feature lol and she lied about her location saying she lived where i did and tried to get me to "meet" her at night. creepy shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.