[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erpg/ ERP General "Holy shit the last thread actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 462
Thread images: 150

/erpg/ ERP General
"Holy shit the last thread actually hit the bump limit edition"

>What is ERP?
This thread is all about roleplaying distinct characters. Your "ASL" can be the elf princess or the rugged but gentle half-orc knight that saves her, or even the dragon that keeps her. Perhaps you're a sci-fi greasemonkey, or the pilot of the starfighter she's repairing. Anything can be fun if you find a way to make it work.

>What is F-List?
F-List is a site dedicated to typefucking. It offers multiple exchange options, such as PM, IM and even Forum or group settings.The most powerful tool, however, is the profile and its bbcode possibilities

>How do I get started?
Create an account on https://www.f-list.net/ and make your first character! It will ask you for a character name before any description or images, From there it's just a matter of fleshing out your creation by completing the description, kinks list, and adding some images. If you're ever confused, seeking feedback, or just want to display your character, post the profile here! Take a gander at this too https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ufmY2grzI16vKudsZnEvf2_gEn4umWkgKJ60KkcgSSg

>So, I made my Character, what now?
After you've created your character and are ready to ERP, open F-chat 1.0 or 2.0 (or download the SlimCat client) from the chat tab on the top left of the Homepage. Browse through the various channels and find the ones which interest you and/or apply to your character.

>Where do you guys hang out?
/erp/lounge
/join ADH-209ec6f9aa093715b5d9

We have a discord if you wanna use that
https://discord.gg/cWAy5vV

Shared log pastebins for examples
http://pastebin.com/u/aislinneandfriends
http://pastebin.com/u/lewdred
http://pastebin.com/u/molly_liesel
Old thread >>25390770
>>
Reminder that if you find people to ERP with through any of these sites or these threads you're just ERPing with another fat, ugly guy.

The only way to actually find a woman to ERP with is to know them personally.
>>
>>25511329
nnnnoooooooo

all of my dreams status = shattered
>>
>>25511329
The secret to finding IRL girls is to make a gay guy character. The Fujos love fags.
>>
>>25511329
>implying i care
>>
>>25511329
Eh I think its skinnynerd type more often.
>>
File: 1501273532176.jpg (2MB, 1709x2279px) Image search: [Google]
1501273532176.jpg
2MB, 1709x2279px
>>25511323
>"Holy shit the last thread actually hit the bump limit"
Let's do this again, you have my sword.
>>
>>25511887
I'll give you my sword if you know what I mean.
>>
>>25511903
The bone of your sword? Unlimited Dick Works?
>>
>>25511929
I don't actually know anything about Fate at all. Sabe is pretty cute tho
>>
>>25511329
desu if you don't ERP with furries you instantly knock out like 90% of the ugly/fat/stupid people right away.

From there you can ignore anyone with bad grammar and spelling and you're already limiting yourself to people who are smart enough to know how to speak English very well,which means they were educated and probably normie enough to have a job/be clean/smart enough to take care of themselves at the minimal level.

All of the people I've seen on cam most are just normal looking people, like 2 were fat and the rest were skinny/average sissy boys.

IDK how to find actual women, try tumblr or some shit
>>
>>25511329
Dunno why you'd want to anyway.

>implying women can write
>>
So what I learned from my highschool reunion.

1. Grass is always greener on the sunny side of the lake
2. Everyone is trying their best ok
3. I've always been hopelessly heterosexual
>>
>>25513114
Also my wallet got stolen when I was asleep on the A train home. I lived in nyc for 20 years this shit never happened. Everyone is telling me everything is way worse since I moved.
>>
>>25511323
The discord link has expired/is invalid

Any chance at generating a new one?
>>
I haven't had much experience with furries. Last rp I did with one was a medium length (more then one session) rapey lesbian rp with a cute kitty.

I stopped after we admitted to each other we were both guys. They got mad about that though.

Honestly they were clingy as fuck and I was looking for an excuse to push them away.
>>
File: tumblr_mlithqxNPv1qjvigio2_1280.jpg (356KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlithqxNPv1qjvigio2_1280.jpg
356KB, 1200x1200px
>>25513122
I don't actually use the /erpg/ discord so unless someone else who browses the thread does, you are shit out of luck my dude.
>>
What's the most public place you've rped?

How was it feeling aroused with all those other people around?
>>
File: internetdog.jpg (110KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
internetdog.jpg
110KB, 500x365px
>>25511329
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I'm looking for a woman while I'm RPing.

I genuinely don't care what sex or gender the person on the opposite end of the internet is. They could be a fucking dog for all I care.
>>
>>25513122
https://discord.gg/cWAy5vV Here is a link. Enjoy
>>
>>25513268
Disclaimer I don't use f list so I have a complete disregard for rules and pretty much laws too.

I'm not the same at all.

So firstly I care about if they're giving vibes of being a guy or not. It's pretty arbitrary what I consider that to be. For instance if someone writes ";3" I instantly assume they have a penis. Certain styles of rp, or focuses in the rp also make me assume this. Another thing that sets me off is giving bra sizes that don't exist (22D USA) or being ignorant that bras have a band size ("what's your bra size?" "D" "your full size" "size D"). I need to be able to suspend disbelief that they're not a guy in order to get off. So if they throw an obvious tell that they're a guy, I'm going to ask for proof they're a girl. I'm .1% of cases they actually can prove they're a girl just really weird which is a shock. In 2% of cases they try and prove they're a girl though more smoke and mirrors which pisses me off. "You said you were 16?" "Yeah" "when did you take that picture" "just not" "it was posted on an internet forum in 2016." I've had people go to even more extremely lengths and lies too which is sad.

Now if I'm not thrown some obvious tell I'm perfectly happy to remain in ignorance. For instance that cute cat furry I had multiple rps with didn't ask any questions. At least until they started getting clingy and I started looking for excuses to push them away. In the rp I posted last thread they could have been a guy for all I know. I don't care it was a lot of fun.

Anyways with f list obviously you can't ask people that kind of question. However I'm sure you'll get assholes there that start asking you if you like bubble butt femboys, and if you've ever been sucked off by a guy, in the middle of rping with your pink character and it's totally understandable if that kills your boner.
>>
>>25513643
Also on f-list if you rp for long enough you will see all kinds of things. Like someone could say ooc in the middle of a really hot rp "i put clothespins on my nipples wanna see?" and you'll say yes without thinking and you'll see what seems to be a picture of a cis girl with her breasts exposed and clothespins pinching her nipples. Is that the girl you're rping with? She might actually be willing to write the name of "master" in sharpie on said tits, perhaps followed by "'s whore" if you order her to. One way to mix proof with something that might get both of you off.

I've even heard of people from f list meeting. Someone met their cis female finance there I heard. They probably rped with tons of people who were guys irl before that happened though.
>>
>>25513643
>>25513663
Show us on the doll where they touched you
>>
>>25513693
Yeah I'm an abjectly terrible person we've been over this.
>>
Has anyone here done a handmaids tale rp yet?

Or do none of y'all like forced breeding?
>>
>>25513643
>So firstly I care about if they're giving vibes of being a guy or not.
That is 100% your imagination. And more importantly, why do you care? It's unimportant. The thing that should be the draw is the RP, not "oh hey the other person might be a girl."

>For instance if someone writes ";3" I instantly assume they have a penis
Why do you care if they have a penis?

> I need to be able to suspend disbelief that they're not a guy in order to get off.
That's kind of creepy.

>So if they throw an obvious tell that they're a guy, I'm going to ask for proof they're a girl.
I'm a girl, I'd block you literally on the spot for demanding proof because that's fucking creepy.

>"You said you were 16?"
Why are you playing with people who are underaged? Are you some kind of fucking pedo or something?
>>
>>25513804
>Why do you care if they have a penis?

I said, I need to be able to suspend disbelief that they're not a guy (biologically) in order to get off.

>That's kind of creepy.
Yes I'm a creepy guy.

>I'm a girl, I'd block you literally on the spot for demanding proof because that's fucking creepy.
There's probably girls that have done that. Either way I don't care. Because if I get it into my head that they might be a guy I don't be able to get off with them unless they prove me otherwise. So just ending things there is fine by me.

>Why are you playing with people who are underaged?
I'm r9k nice to meet you. It seems we haven't gotten aquainted.

> Are you some kind of fucking pedo or something?
Pretty much. But hey teenage girls that are into older guys are somewhat thankful for guys like me.
>>
>>25513821
I'd rather not get acquainted. I'd, honestly, rather you just kill yourself.
>>
>>25513268
>>25513804
>>25513832
>The Five Stages of Meeting /r9k/ Guy
>>
>>25513832
Sadly for you I don't have mdd or similar, so suicide isn't really on the horizon.

I know it would make the world a better place, but I'm too selfish to do it.

If you do want to get to know me better here's an rp I did with a 15 year old girl earlier this week.

https://i.cubeupload.com/TsOCYf.png
>>
>>25513794
Better question, is anyone here braindead enough to have actually read a garbage book like the Handmaiden's Tale?
>>
>>25513868
There's a show now on hulu.

I might watch it so that I can do rp in that setting.
>>
>>25513915
>watching things that aren't anime.
>>
>>25514006
Anime recommendations with good setting for erp?
>>
>>25514035
Boku No Pico
>>
>>25511323
>>25513122
>>25513269
I just checked, the link in OP works just fine.
>>
>>25514057
Hmm still haven't watched it actually. I'll go watch it after i fly back home.
>>
>>25514035
Shinkyoku no Grimoire The Animation is good for a range of fantasy-related ERP material.
>>
>>25513643
>Disclaimer I don't use f list

And yet you go on and babble about things that happen on F-List. Have you considered that maybe you don't know what you're talking about?
>>
>>25514380
It's stuff I've read about itt.

Also the key word is "long enough." If you play enough you will experience all kinds of shit. I wasn't saying it's typical on the contrary it's really rare but I've heard stories.
>>
>>25514395
The key word is "f list" and it shows that you probably don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You're just talking out of your ass. Again.
>>
>>25514415
So what are you trying to tell me? That girls never do such perverted things?
>>
>>25514035
Made in Abyss
>>
>not one but two female contacts into OOC play
Don't look a gift boner in the cam
>>
Yeah as I was saying. Girls are horny perverts that do all sorts of lewd things.

If you're saying "no no girls aren't like that" then you're wrong because I guarantee you some of them are.

Basically what I'm trying to say is the main thing I disagree with is this absurd notion that girls don't rp. I know for a fact that some enjoy it very much. Maybe the reasons I know this for sure aren't kosher, but I'm pretty sure there's f listers who know this for sure for wholesome reasons.

The other point I want to make is that you will have more fun if you don't care about the gender of the person on the other side. Even I'm not autistic enough to ask for proof of gender before rping with someone. Also the fact that I do care sometimes even though I shouldn't has blocked me from having as much fun as some others.
>>
>>25511323
So should I make an F list? I had one years ago and quit. I generally write one to three paragraphs, third person past tense. but good there is no way to not sound super elitist but I remember having trouble somebody that could write on my level, there were a few, hell there were a few that were outright better than me but it's such a slog looking for a good partner
>>
>>25515272
There's probably people that can write at your level but don't want to.

As for me I can't and I have no interest in it. I love me some:
>fuxs u
>mewels
>fux u harder
>mewls loudar
>my dick is going 2 cum a lot bad kitty
>o no

I guess the real question is, does the slog never feel worth it?
>>
>>25515232
Can you just leave /r9k/? You don't even play on f-list. All you are doing is wasting space.
>>
>>25515309
I do erotic roleplay. I even posted logs last thread. If you rename the thread too flist general then I'll go away.
>>
>>25515344
>If you rename the thread too flist general then I'll go away.
I'll make sure to do that next month when this thread dies then
>>
>>25515306
I mean, it felt worth it sometimes, I was in an ERP discord but got kicked out (long story) and now I have an itch I can't scratch
>>
>>25515364
The thing is, if you find one partner, that can lead to other partners, other groups etc that share your literary standards, so I'd say it's worth the slog.
>>
>>25515397
https://www.f-list.net/c/Gisela%20Faye%20Queen
broke down and made a new account, too late and lazy to flesh out the full character yet, also wish i could find more art, lost most of the old stuff, really disappointing
>>
File: DFJJu-LUwAAxoIm.jpg (131KB, 717x1012px) Image search: [Google]
DFJJu-LUwAAxoIm.jpg
131KB, 717x1012px
>>
>tfw waking up to a lewd dream
This is what happens if I don't get to masturbate enough. I really hate my sexuality and not having a virtual outlet feels so uncomfortable.

>>25515639
The first step. Good luck with your journey.
>>
>>25511329
I've played with 2 girls that I knew were for sure girls. Got both on cam. Got one to masturbate. I just can't stand the idea of e-fucking a guy so I haven't ERP'd in a long while.
>>
>>25512022
literotica chat has a lot of women on it...but the roleplays tend to be less f-list and more normal, but yea i've had about 10 different girls cam with over the few years i've been doing it. of all the places i've roleplayed its the best ratio of guys to girls
>>
>>25516531
>I just can't stand the idea of e-fucking a guy
Sounds like you need to get over your internalized homophobia, transphobia and "penis fear" shitlord /s

>>25516551
>its the best ratio of guys to girls
>caring about the ratio of people's irl genders
Gah this is so problematic /s

Anyways seriously it does make me feel better not being the only shithead in the thread. I guess they're crawling out of the woodwork now that Rory is gone?

I know I'm still a worse person than these dudes for various reasons. But it does give me some solace to know that even if it's wrong for male roleplayers to be like this, at least it isn't too terribly abnormal.
>>
>>25516586
I don't know who Rory is, I just popped in because I like staring at the art in these threads
>>
>>25516531
I don't understand the fascination with "they were really girls!"

Genuinely, I don't understand why it matters to you so much that there is a girl on the other side of the keyboard.
>>
>>25516601
Because imagining a girl getting really horny and playing with herself while doing stuff with you is really hot, and helps some people cum.
>>
>>25516601
I prefer women. I'm straight. Can't really help it if I want my sexual encounters, no matter how lacking in physical contact they are, to be with women.
>>
>>25516613
That's make sense if you were actually fucking them. But you're not.

So again, what does it matter? I don't get this obsession with "the player needs to be a girl!" The point of RP is to write fiction that you can get off to, so why does who wrote the fiction matter?
>>
>>25516619
This is why I don't ask gay people why they fuck men. Nigga, I like bug women with chitinous skin and mandibles. I'm sure you'd understand that better than why a women on the other end of a screen is hotter than a dude.
>>
>>25516624
Again, I don't comprehend how it matters.

"Is this person a dude" is literally never a question that crosses my mind when RPing with someone.
>>
File: 1501473960196.jpg (74KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
1501473960196.jpg
74KB, 600x690px
>>25516619
Honestly, I get the impression that the people that care THAT much hold out hope that they'll end up starting some sort of an actual RL relationship with the other person or use you as an outlet for their loneliness, which is cringy as fuck when you're the other person and you just want to typefuck, write fiction, and play around with your characters.
>>
>>25516594
Rory is (was?) a very talkative (would respond to every single post here) hard core social justice warrior, with minor gender dysphoria. He got into arguments with everyone and has been banned from several chats due to that.

He was extremely against any kind of ooc fooling around. Like if someone he was rping with said something like ((wow that got me really hard)) he would immediately block them.

His main fetish according to the characters I looked at, was unspeakably horrific things (limbs getting eating off, guts torn out and played with, snuff) happening to cute little girls __consensually__.

He made tons of characters but didn't play very much or at all by the time I was in the thread.

Also despite hating any kind of ooc tomfoolery, he loved jerking his dick off to submissive pink profiles that had ooc stuffs in the loves section of their kinks. I remember one profile that got him really hard had "ooc insults" under loves. I told him I was going to message her this insulting ooc comment and he was like "how could you do such a thing, what the hell is your problem." I did send that message and suprise suprise she received it well (we didn't end up rping, she was really tied up and she wasn't my type in the first place so...)

Anyways he HATED me with a burning righteous passion. I represented everything that was wrong with the world to him.
>>
>>25516644
Considering I have a script for a story about a guy that ends up working with the lady he's been roleplaying with, yes. ERP for me is less a fetish thing and more of an escape. I just like sex and this is another outlet.
>>
>>25516619
>The point of RP is to write fiction that you can get off to
That's the point of rp to you.

One of the main points of rp to me is helping girls (specifically girls) get off. It makes me happy.
>>
>>25516644
> which is cringy as fuck when you're the other person and you just want to typefuck, write fiction, and play around with your characters.
See, this I'm (unfortunately) familiar with.

I've had a non-insignificant amount of people who have confessed that they've fallen in love with after RPing with me. It's part of why I don't give out any personal identifying information.
>>
>>25516658
For all the terrible things I've done I haven't done this (fallen in love with an rp partner that is).
>>
>>25516658
>confessing love
>not treating it like casual sex
>>
>>25516679
Women that have casual sex also struggle with their playmates falling in love with them.
>>
>>25516686
Actually women that neither rp nor have casual sex struggle with people they're not interested in what so ever falling in love with them. Even just by existing you're forced to struggle though this.

To make things worse said people can do really erratic and scary things when their love isn't requited. Such as hurting themselves, hurting the woman, or hurting the people the woman cares about.

Being a woman sounds really frightening honestly.
>>
>>25516650
That's weird. Rory got pretty OOC with me. Part if why I dodged him shortly after.
>>
>>25516787
Well are you a girl? Guessing so. He probably knows he "screwed up" and hated himself even more after that.

The only person Rory ever hated more than me was himself.
>>
>>25516650
>Anyways he HATED me with a burning righteous passion. I represented everything that was wrong with the world to him.
Is that you bunchacrunch? Or are you someone else? Aside from myself and buncha I can't think of anyone Rory openly despised
>>
>>25516868
Nah its r9k.

Not sure who else is on his big hate list beside crunchy tho.
>>
>>25516868
Yeah I'm r9k. Who are you? Did Rory really hate your more than he did me?
>>
>>25516916
Ah the ID changed so I wasn't sure. I'm actually the OP of the thread, just posting from the Wi-Fi at work. I never got the impression Rory hated you. Always seemed like Rory found your tales of you fucking up and being a gigantic misogynist to be amusing, and considering he would get off to chicks being abused I would actually be surprised if he did actually hate you.
Rory would sperg at me whenever I posted my profiles because I didn't wanna play with trannies or black characters. Because apparently sexual preferences are racist or something. For the longest time ever I simply just didn't post in the threads because I wasn't interested in his faggotry.
>>
I've been addicted to reading r/twoxchromosomes. If anyone were to ask me what women really want (non-sexually) I'd send them this: https://thenib.com/medicine-s-women-problem
>>
>>25516956
From reading his posts he seemed to obsessively hate me lol
>>
>>25516984
I guess I'm just autistic then.

>>25516962
>Reddit
Gross
>>
Whose idea was this disaster?

https://www.soothe.com

I know how massages go in rp ya know.
>>
>>25516696
Being a man is dumb . Attempts to reach out emotionally are seen as threatening or abnormal, so Im trying to decouple physical and emotional intimacy using ERP as a creative outlet. It distracts me from my loneliness while letting me do something people appreciate and enjoy. But I'm really dying inside.
>>
>>25517050
I've met several men who are in this vicious cycle of falling for any women who listens to their feelings and gives them sympathy. And due to this women being avoidant of listening to their feelings and giving them sympathy.

Maybe the answer is therapy. Since a woman therapist is someone who you're allowed to reach out emotionally to, but who is also completely romantically unavailable.

Another option is volunteering at an elder care facility. You can reach out to people emotionally there, but they're unlikely to feel threatened and also you're unlikely to fall in love with them because the sexual element isn't there (most likely).
>>
>thread is again filled with newfags obsessing over the possible gender of their partner

When will this cancer meme end?
>>
File: tumblr_n1xptxqDRv1qe9xgio2_250.gif (860KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1xptxqDRv1qe9xgio2_250.gif
860KB, 245x400px
>>25517843
When they let us back on /tg/. Oh wait...
>mfw

>>25516787
That's pretty much why I stepped away. I want to be "friends" with people on F-Chat, and maybe sometimes wordfuck them, but I really really really don't want any contact extending outside of the site.
>>
>>25517843
I feel like I've been kicking around for so long but I'm still a fucking newfag.

Anyways that's why I use Omegle instead of flist I know I'm not welcome there. And that's why I rp with teenage girls instead of grown ups because I suck at rp so grownups don't wanna rp with me duh lol
>>
>>25517843
Why do people care about the irl gender of who they rp with?

I prefer rp'ing with other guys because I like the way gays rp girls.
>>
>>25518488
You mean like complete garbage?
>>
>>25515639
>tfw I would rp with you if I hadn't stopped
And you hit exactly on the stuff I like. Sad times.
>>
File: 1501350950965.jpg (170KB, 1003x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1501350950965.jpg
170KB, 1003x1416px
Goodnight friendpais
>>
Anyone on?
>>
File: buckethead 0.gif (1MB, 1056x594px) Image search: [Google]
buckethead 0.gif
1MB, 1056x594px
>>25519477
What you wanna talk about?
>>
File: 425zaks7.jpg (567KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
425zaks7.jpg
567KB, 1600x2400px
>>25502057
Found the 3D version of your character.

This is a picture of Liev Schreiber with one of his sons.
>>
I'm trapped in the airport for 7 hours.

I really can't rp in the airport though, so uncomfortable.
>>
File: b8415d31022482ca358975c5e118376d.jpg (255KB, 841x1280px) Image search: [Google]
b8415d31022482ca358975c5e118376d.jpg
255KB, 841x1280px
>>25520305
ERP as a plane
>>
>>25520305
Can't you rp in your phone without touching yourself at least?
>>
>>25511329
What are the differences between how girls and guys ERP? I'll play with both, I just want to know whose playstyle I like the most.
>>
>>25521194
No difference, theyre all shit.
>>
>>25521207
wew
>>
File: Sucy.png (376KB, 705x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sucy.png
376KB, 705x1200px
>>25520305
>trapped in the airport for 7 hours
Now that's some dedication, most guys can't keep appearance for more than 2 or 3 hours, let alone in such a public place.
>>
>>25521194
The differences are inconsistent and unreliable. Just RP with people and don't bother with what sort of junk the person on the other side of the screen has.
>>
File: XEigRcx[1].png (553KB, 411x488px) Image search: [Google]
XEigRcx[1].png
553KB, 411x488px
H-hi, I'm just a young boy who came across this neat little site when I was feeling frisky one day and I was wondering if anybody wanted to play with me! :3

I'm mature for my age don't you know~

https://www.f-list.net/c/srednuas/
>>
>>25521273
Can't promise a session myself, but I would love to see the logs of whatever goes down. On you, that is.
>>
File: Hjy4rBY[1].png (554KB, 561x520px) Image search: [Google]
Hjy4rBY[1].png
554KB, 561x520px
>>25521278
D-down on me? Hopefully hehe~

Chat with me :c
>>
>>25521268
I do that as a rule but I'm really curious about differences no matter how inconsistent and unreliable.
>>
File: 1494375575375.gif (627KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1494375575375.gif
627KB, 540x303px
>>25521282
Already past my curfew and I got work in the morning I can't be late for. Sowwy :3
Speaking of which shouldn't you be in the bed by now as well? Or you can keep getting up this late because school's out?

I'd recommend to do couple custom kinks in the profile, even if they are just reiterating what you have already checked. And if you can be bothered and know some basics of image editing, make the profile images have consistent eye color. It helps to immerse into your character. For other people, that is. Oh and you might want to extend your "No" to "the usual weird stuff". Otherwise you can get offers that are unsavory even for eager and curious boy mature beyond his years.

If you will, by some unlikely twist of fate, remain unmolested until the weekend, I'll hit you up for sure.
>>
>>25521323
Yeah I was going for matching hair colour and want to change the eyes lol

Ok I'll do custom kinks thanks~
>>
>>25521289
Basically, there are none.

People are different, and someone's gender basically makes up such a tiny part of that it's not going to significantly effect RP.
>>
>>25521341
I''m sure there are lots of exceptions but I don't buy that there are zero true generalizations.
>>
File: 1501611548060.jpg (683KB, 961x820px) Image search: [Google]
1501611548060.jpg
683KB, 961x820px
>>25521341
This. The talk about differences in style based entirely on RL gender is bullshit and used to cover up personal insecurities, paranoia, and toxic OOC behavior toward other RPers.

The main things that affect style are the individual partner's personality and their writing skills. That's pretty much it, everything else is negligible at best.
>>
File: Pcell.jpg (107KB, 411x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pcell.jpg
107KB, 411x700px
>>25521330
Okay, a little more detailed than that on the Customs.

>"I'm talking DD's"
try
"Ben will happily notice this particular advantage girls have over boys. Just getting a good look at them makes him feel the best kind funny, and he's eager to explore and appreciate them in other ways too! Just give him the opportunity."

Eager short sentences can work for the roleplay proper, because they will be in character after all. But the profile crafting should get more elaborate.

If there's already somebody typefucking your tight little shota butt, you can disregard this and carry on as you were, obviously...
>>
>>25521420
I found a 16 y/o and I'm sucking his cock but ofc I want more, thank you for your suggestions :3
>>
>>25521384
I'd say what someone wants out of RP also creates difference.

For example: I enjoy the back-and-forth that happens with RP. Thus, I'll tend towards shorter, denser posts.
>>
File: 5e4.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
5e4.gif
621KB, 697x400px
>>25521437
Yeah, I can imagine that still leaves your own bottom awfully unoccupied. If only there was somebody to do it... about something.

Yeah, I really need to [spoiler]take cold shower and[/spoiler] go to sleep now. Have fun, you pervy brat.
>>
File: 53627.jpg (86KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
53627.jpg
86KB, 700x392px
>>25521453
I updated my kinks! And now this cute 16 y/o boy with a 6 inch cock is pounding my ass xD

Doesn't mean I wouldn't like you to as well... ehe
>>
File: 1410730251721.jpg (83KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
1410730251721.jpg
83KB, 400x489px
>>25521458
Oh my, you boys sure are reckless, jumping from appetizer right to the main course like that. Somebody ought to pin you down and tease you all over until you're so hard it hurt, leaking precum, and begging for it.
>>
File: fe1.jpg (54KB, 749x960px) Image search: [Google]
fe1.jpg
54KB, 749x960px
>>25521484
mmh what can i say i just want to get fucked hard is that so wrong :3
>>
File: chains.jpg (78KB, 480x667px) Image search: [Google]
chains.jpg
78KB, 480x667px
>>25521458
>I updated my kinks!
Nice, now we're talking. Though you copied my suggestion word by word - I'm pretty sure we're getting into some copyright issues here. Though, I can assure you I can get pretty flexible in the way of collecting my compensation.

>Femboys ... "to meet one!" is too tame, try "to get to know one, real close!"
>Loli - typo - want -> wants
>Small Cocks - typo it -> is

Though I gotta admire that you managed to do that while keeping up the roleplay and posting here.
>>
>>25521520
updated <3

hehe i have an f-list chat, three gay threads and a discord group open and i;m fapping, you could say i'm talented x
>>
File: JOeNVvi.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
JOeNVvi.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>25521194
>>25521289
A Google search will find articles saying there's a difference, articles saying there's no difference, articles which say there's a difference but it's exactly the opposite of the first, male writers being pompous about the topic as a whole, female writers being self-righteous about the topic as a whole, people writing pages-long treatises on the matter and eventually coming to no conclusion whatsoever, and the Gender Guesser, successor to the Gender Genie, which calls male writers female and vice versa half the time. Which isn't to say there aren't male writers who "write male" and female writers who "write female", but there's plenty that do the opposite, or aren't especially identifiable (by whatever metric people use) at all.

In short: as trite as it is, everyone else is right. There's no real way to tell.

>>25521330
>>25521420
>Okay, a little more detailed than that on the Customs.
Hate to toot my own horn (wait no actually that's like my favorite thing to do), but here's mine for some examples.
https://www.f-list.net/c/lili%20white/

The biggest pieces of specific advice I can give are to write each custom kink as if you're writing an enthusiastic review of a restaurant, except instead of "here's why I love the creme brulee!" it's "here's why I love getting buttfucked!"

Sort of.

What I mean is, particularly for a character like that, don't be clinical. Be engaged! Excitement is infectious, so if you can convey the *feeling* of why you love something, rather than just the reasons (but also include the reasons), then you've already got a lot going for you, before you even approach (or respond to an approach).

You want people to finish reading your custom kink by saying "damn I want to do that to you now".
>>
>>25521493
It's pretty naughty, you little slut But I guess it's natural for young energetic boy your age. Healthy even, can't keep in pent up like that.
Just make sure to cuddle afterwards. You need to balance your shameless horniness with doing something cute. And it might always build up the steam for another round...
>>
File: other_hand.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
other_hand.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>25521527
Pretty damn talented. But I'm sure you could use helping hand for at least one of those.
>>
>>25521543
Mmh I like being called a little slut~

Yeah I like cuddling as well and acting all cute and stuffs :3 and being so young i'm pretty much ready to go again right after ehehe :3

>>25521557
hehe, i would like that...
>>
File: being_a_pervert.png (354KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
being_a_pervert.png
354KB, 500x568px
>>25521559
Yeah, and even that might be an understatement, because you're a big slut, with restless little cock.
But hey, that's one of the best parts about the young and eager - short trigger perhaps, but always plenty of reloads.

So um... are you cumming here often?
>>
>>25521582
I cum here fairly often but i've never had a response like this, I think I'll be sticking around :3

Yeah I've came twice today and i'm still going ehe the wonders of being young x
>>
File: Getting_Turned_On.jpg (85KB, 566x413px) Image search: [Google]
Getting_Turned_On.jpg
85KB, 566x413px
>>25521592
Nice, I would love to cum there too.
You partially caught me in a playful mood and partially managed to strike the string that have been strained for longer than I'm willing to admit. So you only have yourself to blame for the reaction.

Getting off twice is certainly nice but somebody should take the time to work you into times seven for the real heaven.
>>
>>25521634
Ohh what string is that? hehe

Yeah yeah if only there was someone around to help me eh ;)
>>
File: needless.png (374KB, 699x492px) Image search: [Google]
needless.png
374KB, 699x492px
>>25521639
I could point you back to the beginning of this conversation for that >>25521278
But the attitude and eagerness do a whole damn lot for me too. It feels genuine, and makes me reminisce of couple really enjoyable moments I had myself..
Also you're shamelessly going deep into the horny boyslut territory without losing the cute. Never lose the cute, it makes them come for more with you more than just coming more with you would

I sure hope the real you is of legal age for whatever's gonna go down, up, or inside. But I'll happily refrain from inquiring further.
>>
>>25521664
Hehehe aww I'm glad you think I'm cute <3
I am a horny boyslut I don't need to act xD
I always want them cumming for more~

Hehe bitch I might be (:
>>
>>25521674
Well, then you are a real deal and one lovely gift, all that's missing is a minimalistic wrapping consisting of couple ribbons at the most (in)appropriate places that will keep you tense until unwrapped.

A bitch you certainly are, in heat no less. But I'm happy to have you that way.

Hot damn, would love to have somebody to play with and help them explore what feels really nice. I mean, it seems like you already know all the tricks - but practice makes perfect.
>>
>>25521698
Mmm awe thanks you!

I talk a big game but here's a lot I still need to learn... I'd love to have you be my daddy and put bows wherever you want and keep my cock hard for hours~
>>
File: You_Gonna_Get_Taken_Home.jpg (91KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
You_Gonna_Get_Taken_Home.jpg
91KB, 480x360px
>>25521714
So that's how it is... if big game is what you're after, I might have some for you alright. And not just figuratively. Though I would feel happier working from the upperclassman (or teacher) angle than a daddy one, if that's okay for you.

Does any of the contacts in your profile actually works as something you can be reached through? Or would you like to keep it on the profile only?
>>
>>25521740
it all works but i don't use steam or skype. would prefer discord. or kik. just ask x
>>
>Someone deleted their character MID-ROLEPLAY
>It was going really well, they were a busty sub and I was a young sub who was domming for the heck of it

Fuck
>>
File: Upotte_Kiss.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Upotte_Kiss.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>25521748
Alright, I'll see about that at the weekend if you got room for one more. If you're gonna be all full and occupied, no biggie, life goes on. Really need to say my goodbye now, like I should have over hour ago, gonna have hard time at the office tom... well, later today. But hey, no regrets, been a pleasure. And hopefully there's more in store.
>>
>>25521768
please hit me up later senpai <3
bye!x
>>
File: tummy rub.gif (4MB, 727x810px) Image search: [Google]
tummy rub.gif
4MB, 727x810px
>>25521776
>senpai
I like that. You deserve a treat.
>>
>>25521792
mmh i want you to rub more than just my belly senpai <3
>>
Here are some differences between irl boys and irl girls. I've found on omegle. These really shouldn't be controversial.

Irl boys are infinitely more likely to not understand bra sizes.

Irl boys are more likely to claim that they have lots of unprotected sex with lots of different people without being on any form of birth control, and have never gotten pregnant.

Those are the only two I can think of right now that should be uncontroversial.

Also here's something more controversial. Saying that as an aggregate the personalities of boys and girls are indistinguishable is a lot of feminist bullshit.
>>
>>25522082
The claim about having lots of unprotected sex with no contraception is an ooc claim i mean.

It's also a ridiculous claim. The girlsluts I've known irl are either very careful about contraception, or are infertile and quite sad about that fact.
>>
File: 1501525275611.jpg (595KB, 1080x763px) Image search: [Google]
1501525275611.jpg
595KB, 1080x763px
>>25522102
r9k just sexts on omegle and calls it ERP. He has no idea what OOC and IC even mean in the context of an actual RP, so he's really the last person who should be talking from any point of experience.
>>
>>25522144
Can we at least agree that people who are male irl are less likely to understand bra sizes?
>>
>>25522152
I can agree to that, yeah. But that doesn't really factor into how an RP is written and executed.
>>
>>25522162
It does if you ask what their characters bra size is and they tell you 22DD usa size.

Ruins everything for me desu.
>>
>>25522172
Keep in mind you're likely playing with 14 year old boys on omegle who know absolutely nothing about anything. It's not really a good sample of ERP in general, because as I said before it's just sexting to them and you and not really ERPing.
>>
>>25522194
If they're boys playing as girls isn't that rping to them by definition?

Rping is playing as a character other than yourself right?
>>
>>25522082
It's worth considering the different mediums as separate things for analysis purposes, too. ERP that looks like "proper" (for as much as that means anything) prose will look a lot different from ERP that looks like a more normal IM chat, and I'm sure a lot of people would write substantially different when playing essentially "themselves" rather than a character.

And while it's true on average, honestly most women are pretty clueless about bra fitting too. I guess it's kinda like men's business suits -- a person will have one, but chances are it's either ill-fitting, or someone professional sized it for them.

>>25522172
Clearly a gnome or goblin, duh.

(Actually since gnomes and goblins are generally portrayed as shortstacks, the numbers would be pretty much identical to humans. Just shorter.)
>>
>>25522202
Perhaps in a way, but from your perspective it's purely self-inserting sexts. People who have been here for a long while have seen your logs. That's not ERPing, there are no real 'characters' involved.

But anyway, I'm heading to bed. G'night r9k.
>>
>>25522204
>honestly most women are pretty clueless about bra fitting too
Picking the wrong band size is one thing. Being unaware that there's such a thing as a band size is a different thing.

Also with the log i posted as an example could you tell me how that's playing myself or not rp or whatever?
>>
>>25522214
So it's not true rp because I'm self inserting? Even if I'm playing as a college girl?

I honestly thought everyone self inserted as the characters they rp as. Kinda seems like the entire point.
>>
>>25522245
>So it's not true rp because I'm self inserting

Holy fuck what do I have to do to get rid of these fucking newfags? When we were on /tg/ we didn't have these mindless questions.
>>
xU9RRuY hehe
>>
Unpopular opinion, but I hate the position of them being on their knees sucking and worshipping my cock.

Especially if I don't specify the size of my cock and they're automatically assuming it's the hugest most amazing cock they've ever seen. Probably due to me having a tiny cock irl.

Also when they're in that position you can't really touch them very well, and you don't get a good view of their body.

I don't even like porn with this.

God I wish i could just be normal.
>>
Ok honestly I'm just so fucking homophobic that I can't even enjoy getting my cock sucked.

I want to die.
>>
I'm positive that no one is surprised that you hate yourself. You keep getting told to fuck off and you never do. So you must like it, because you're staying.
>>
>>25522257
Let's just... go home. The bans will be worth it.
>>
>>25523200
If we are gonna make a thread on /tg/ lets make it on the weekend, make it not a general, and leave any mention of F-list out of the OP. Best way to ensure we don't get b&
>>
File: 1501216854983.png (701KB, 1111x4630px) Image search: [Google]
1501216854983.png
701KB, 1111x4630px
>>25522257
>Holy fuck what do I have to do to get rid of these fucking newfags?
He is not new, he's been here for years.
He just does not fucking change.

>>25523241
>>25523200
>>25523158
There still occasionally are pretty nice magical realm threads out there. Picrelated from a recent one.

But they are also dancing on the edge of the blade.
And the more we stealth, the harder it is to actually get the topic across.
>>
>>25523158
Of course I hate myself. You would hate yourself if you were me right?

I'm really sexually frustrated. I'm going to make a post on Craigslist and see if anyone laughs at me.
>>
40 bot replies and one "girl" asking if I'm bi. This is actually exactly what I expected.
>>
>>25521529
>Which isn't to say there aren't male writers who "write male" and female writers who "write female",
Fine, fine, just tell me what "writing fe/male" is?

>>25522082
>Also here's something more controversial. Saying that as an aggregate the personalities of boys and girls are indistinguishable is a lot of feminist bullshit.
But what are the aggregate differences?
>>
File: 1492749532547.gif (60KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492749532547.gif
60KB, 434x434px
Plans that involved me got changed last minute and I had to flake on somebody a little while ago. I've never felt this bad about anything F-List related before.

My day off got completely absorbed by technically IRL time based obligations. A group I'm a part of starts something five to six hours early because we're all free, but can't say I don't feel up for it because I live with one of those members. I wind up having to break it mid-RP to my partner. They seemed pretty upset, mentioned having rescheduled their day and logged off before I could manage to ask if they wanted to continue another time.

They probably don't.

I should probably just delete my account, I'm the fucking worst.
>>
>>25524094
Life happens, don't beat yourself up over it.
>>
>Older teen slut character deletes themselves mid-roleplay
>Cute little loli stops responding just as it's getting good

Life as a shota is suffering Q_Q
>>
>>25524094
Things happen, just explain yourself when you can and try to make amends. If they're passive-aggressive about it or can't bother to understand anything outside of their bubble, they probably aren't worth the effort in RPing with anyway.
>>
>>25524094
Send a message through profile updates if they still have you bookmarked.
>>
>>25524164
cringe
>>
>>25524137
If you're getting those types of things regularly already, you may be doing something wrong that needs looking into.
>>
>>25524184
I'm getting better at it I think, but the loli girl does have a thing in her profile that says "blah blah my job means I might stop replying for seemingly no reason" which is either an excuse for her doing this a lot or a real thing.

Who nose
>>
How do you set up a roleplay ad btw do I need to be a premium member or something gay
>>
>>25524199
You go into channel that allows posting ads, type a message and press Send Ad button.

Note that this basically just posts the message into the chat - it doesn't "stick" anywhere, you need to send it yourself, no more often than every 10 minutes.
>>
>>25524033
http://u.cs.biu.ac.il/~koppel/papers/male-female-text-final.pdf
Which is what this is based on: http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.html

I don't know how useful that'll actually be to you, but there you go, the closest thing the topic has to "real science".
>>
>>25524137
>Cute little loli stops responding just as it's getting good
Sometimes this is because they orgasmed.

Speaking of orgasm I just had the most mind blowing orgasm ever. I'm kinda scared it's had a permanent effect on me.
>>
>>25524657
lmao how do you think it affected you

>>25521792
i'm back btw please talk to me senpai~
>>
>>25524665
I dunno.

Rapists don't seem strong or powerful anymore. They just seem really afraid of losing something they don't deserve.
>>
>>25524418
Thanks. The Koppel pdf is interesting so far but I don't know how well it will apply to informal RP or how many things in RP it won't cover. At the least it's about specific wording, not more general styles of RP.
>>
>Create a character tailored specifically to the desires of someone I wanted to play with
>They will literally not even reply to me

Absolute worst feel
>>
>>25525084
Post profile faggot
>>
Tfw no one has replied to my notes all day

What did I do wrong~
>>
>>25524966
As far as I can tell, Gender Guesser's implementation uses the paper's nonfiction data for "Genre: Informal", and its fiction data for "Genre: Formal". If you wanna make your brain hurt, though, go look at the page source for Gender Guesser. It actually only looks for 33 different words in formal writing and 25 in informal.
>>
>>25525212
Post profile, other faggot
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/dank%20hub%20bro/
I'm just gonna drop this again so you can all mock me for the insane inconstancy of quality between my profiles.

>>25525327
[spoiler]he already did[/spoiler]
>>
>>25525269
Well that sucks even before considering the distinct genre of RP. I don't get the nonfiction = informal, fiction = formal thing either.

But as I said, my interest is chiefly in how gender impacts style of RP, tastes, narrative focuses, etc.
>>
>>25525339
>All this Anime weeb trash.

No wonder. :^)
>>
>>25525327
https://www.f-list.net/c/srednuas/
>>
>>25525339
Huh, already had a couple of these bookmarked.
>>
>>25525907
>liking 3dpd
>>
>>25525339
I've been meaning to get at you with one of my Fire Emblem girls.
>>
>there are people that care about the gender of their RPer

how does it feel
>>
>>25526838
>gender
>their
how does it feel
>>
File: DGI5uQkVwAAqMBn.png (474KB, 760x710px) Image search: [Google]
DGI5uQkVwAAqMBn.png
474KB, 760x710px
>>
>>25527257
Children of the trough
>>
>>25527697
I looked that up and now I deeply regret it.
>>
File: 60027508_p3_master1200.jpg (241KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
60027508_p3_master1200.jpg
241KB, 650x550px
Night everyone
>>
>>25513794
Maybe not that setting exactly but something inspired by it could be pretty hot.
>>
File: shindou l.jpg (246KB, 1200x1686px) Image search: [Google]
shindou l.jpg
246KB, 1200x1686px
>>
File: 590776.png (322KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
590776.png
322KB, 500x676px
I'd like to invite everyone to my fourth 72-hour 100 Creampies Challenge! Starting now!

Your target is a slender, hardcore masochistic, 14-year old slut!

Feel free to drop by over in the F-List chat at /join ADH-e19c1f7c2022008ab1ac

I will be around all weekend <3~
>>
File: 60027508_p23_master1200.jpg (175KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
60027508_p23_master1200.jpg
175KB, 540x720px
I am so glad the thread is still here. My phone's battery doesn't hold a charge anymore so I wasn't able to bump the thread while I was at work.
>>
File: 62436090_p1_master1200.jpg (186KB, 620x710px) Image search: [Google]
62436090_p1_master1200.jpg
186KB, 620x710px
>>
File: bunny boi.jpg (800KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
bunny boi.jpg
800KB, 1181x1748px
A reminder to all femboys that you can still have a sissygasm without your balls. Show your total submission to real men in every way possible.
>>
File: g-l-o-s-s 4.png (996KB, 862x1135px) Image search: [Google]
g-l-o-s-s 4.png
996KB, 862x1135px
>>25530780
First I heard of this. Any intel?
>>
>see this thread last week
>Join F list make a character
>Got to /tg/ room, have fun itneracting with people for a few days. make a few friends do RP
>Come home tonight, banned for "alt of banned user"
>Polietly ban appeal
>"Your name is similar to a banned user called Queen Gisela, your a liar fuck off and get banned"
Welp, guess that's the end of my short stint on F-list
>>
>>25532447
Maybe you should talk to their supervisor.
>>
>>25532459
How do I do that? Like seriously I'm unironicall upset. my character was called "Gisela, Faye Queen." Apparently the mod "Noah Cambell got my ban appeal said I am an quote "obvious alt" of Queen Gisela and that me quote "trying to pull the wool over out eyes won't get you back on our site." Like what the fuck man, just because some other asshole picked a similar name I get banned over it? Then the staff are pricks to me in the polite ban appeal? What the fuck kind of shit is this
>>
>>25532481
I don't know, ask in the appeals to have another mod's opinion
>>
>>25532501
Sigh, damit. Honestly I think it's almost better to just make a second account and I guess never make a fairy Queen or make a character with that first name. I legit did nothing wrong, like fuck me man
>>
>>25532543
I suggest you appeal the decision, and in the meantime plan your next characters and if the appeal doesn't work you make them on a new account, and if it does you can make them on the old account with your old character. I'm sorry you've had this experience, I've never had anything similar.
>>
>>25532601
I mean I guess I'll try but it's really fucking frustrating and disheartening
>>
>>25532605
I know, I remember when I first started and I was super keen and made a super deep and detailed character and then I couldn't find anyone to play with me for months. F-List is slow to get started with at the best of times, and you're in a worst circumstance than most. If you're interested in trying it still I'd still say to stick it out, but I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to stop or wait a while. I'd still recommend appealing though, it costs you nothing and worst case scenario doesn't cost you anything.
>>
>>25532624
I've already submitted another appeal once again till trying to be nice and pointing out that there is no need for hostility over a similarity to me and another user. Like I don't know how to prove I'm not this guy they think I am. I'll update you if I get a response.
>>
>>25532637
>I don't know how to prove I'm not this guy

You can't prove a negative. You just have to hope they believe you or else make a new account. Bad luck, and yeah do let us know what happens.
>>
>>25532655
Wow, their response was fast. Guess they really are always around. Sadly it appears that this fellow is like the number two or three in moderation and firmly says I'm the guy. Says he won't un-ban the account. He admitted there might be a chance he is wrong but can't take the chance, he did not say but I guess whoever this guy was musta been pretty toxic
>>
>>25532672
Bad luck. Maybe recreate the character with a new account and choose your second favourite name.
>>
>>25532737
Ehhh, honestly now I'm kinda paranoid, it means I can't use any of the art I had and would have to heavily edit her character to avoid even a REMOTE similarity. I made a second accont and just made a male character based off one of my old tabletop characters. I'm going to make a female since i prefer playing the pussy. I was thinking maybe a sorceress with a fancy title (Which I would give here but now I'm concerned /tg/ people watch this thread and will report me to ban me again)
>>
>>25532754
>/tg/ people
Where do you think we are
>>
>>25532975
On /soc/ obviously but that doesn't mean they don't have peeps from the room who hang around these threads
>>
File: 41985526_p0.jpg (213KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
41985526_p0.jpg
213KB, 750x1000px
>>25532975
If the mods not gigantic fags we would be on /tg/ right now, don't ever try and act like anyone in this thread enjoys being on /soc/
>>
File: 590775.png (226KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
590775.png
226KB, 500x697px
>>25530780
>>25532394
https://www.f-list.net/c/vysha/

I'll start the room back up soonish, it got pretty late so I took a break at 26/100

Feel free to drop by, everyone~
>>
>>25532754
>(Which I would give here but now I'm concerned /tg/ people watch this thread and will report me to ban me again)
I mean, this thread is primarily just /tg/ people. and most of them genuinely aren't going to care.
>>
File: mod_overlord.png (24KB, 1102x327px) Image search: [Google]
mod_overlord.png
24KB, 1102x327px
>>25533367
>If the mods not gigantic fags we would be on /tg/ right now
never forget
>>
>>25533755
Whatever happened to the room owner Lola? I was on /tg/ room a few years ago, stopped using F list cuz life stress. I came back two weeks ago and haven't seen her and nobody has mentioned them. I have heard about the failed "Game of Bones"
>>
>>25533765
the best part about this image? It's hypcritical now, since I keep seeing a thread on /tg/ dedicated to GM's trying to "sneak" thier magical realm bullshit int the games they run, I don't see mods shutting down those threads but sex RP? NOPE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRADITIONAL GAMES IGNORE THOSE GUYS TALKING ABOUT STICKING THEIR FETISHES INTO GAMES
>>
>>25533859
Lola is still around but no longer on Lola, really.
>>
File: Just_Kill_Me_Now.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
Just_Kill_Me_Now.png
202KB, 863x431px
>way too many overtime hours this week
>totally drained, barely enough strength to feed and wash myself
Not as planned, I was supposed to be enthusiastically molesting some bratty shota now, dammit.
>>
>>25534959
I know that feel. I just had to waste 8 hours helping out at work because of some stupid carnival bullshit going on in where I live.
>>
>>25532754
Just change your IP and scrub all cookies, youll be fine.
>>
>>25532672
Damn son. I wonder if they're talking about Fai, because there's only a handful of people I know of who were toxic enough to merit such a hardcore response.

>>25532754
>made a second accont
This is probably a bad idea. If the mods find it, you go onto a shit list that'll guarantee you never get unbanned. But something like this >>25536029 probably works, because Fai somehow manages to keep making accounts.
>>
>>25536072
who/what's Fai?
>>
File: 60106316_p0.png (675KB, 960x1160px) Image search: [Google]
60106316_p0.png
675KB, 960x1160px
>>
File: 1323898508090.png (58KB, 696x552px) Image search: [Google]
1323898508090.png
58KB, 696x552px
>>25536072
Made an account. been there for two days with two chracters. but is there some secretway mods lock you out of chat or something? I can see chat rooms and I type in messages in public chats or send PMs but nobody every responds to me, like even me now ask "hey can you see this message? I think chat is messed up" I don't get a response out of. D:<
>>
>>25536072
he just said the other user was called "Queen Gisela" Does that ring any bells?
>>
>>25536184
Pretty much cancer incarnate. The bitchbreaker attitude, extended to OOC behavior as well, plus a total lack of anything even slightly resembling remorse or a sense of responsibility for his own actions. Dig around on the /erp/ board at our sister site and you'll find the stories, and you'll find Fai tripping over his own lies in an effort to explain them away. Or don't, because he's a thoroughly unpleasant person to interact with, in my experience.

>>25536850
Shadowbanning isn't their style. You're probably just doing something wrong, or F-Chat as a whole is having issues. That happens semi-often.

>>25536863
Nope. Maybe an alt, or just someone not connected to the whole /tg/-on-F-List clusterfuck. There are plenty non-channers on there -- F-List's channers are just particularly good at drama.
>>
>>25536850
>>25536927
They DO have shadowbanning capabilities.
>>
>>25511329
So be it.
I fap to porn drawn by a guy
So might as well fap to porn written by a guy.
>>
>>25536927
I reset my modem long enough to reset my IP AND cleared my cookies and STILL nobody responds to any of messages. This is starting to piss me off
>>
>>25537807
You have the same ID here in the thread, that means your IP didn't change.
>>
File: 61843195_p4_master1200.jpg (152KB, 400x780px) Image search: [Google]
61843195_p4_master1200.jpg
152KB, 400x780px
>>
>people pretending we were kicked out of tg cause muh mods and not because worthless retards like Rory decided, against community consensus, that erp threads should be spammed 24/7
>>
File: 60027508_p2_master1200.jpg (278KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
60027508_p2_master1200.jpg
278KB, 650x800px
>>
Welp I guess I'm done with F list, whatever chat issue I have even global mods ignored me so I guess my account/IP is shadow banned since nobody responds to anything I post in public or private chats. Like fuck me dude I just wanted someplace to hang and doing some lewd RP for fun.
>>
>>25539728
>so I guess my account/IP is shadow banned since nobody responds to anything I post in public or private chats
Pretty sure there is no such a thing as shadow ban. You'd be outright banned and I'm certain you'd have a message display to you.

Try hanging out elsewhere.
>>
>>25539837
I've gona to multiple different rooms and messaged over 20 people privately, now the privates messages all being ignore might be possible I doubt all the different public rooms ignoring me would work, plus I privately messaged two global mods who straight up never responded.
>>
>>25539852
Try logging out and then logging in, then see if you get some sort of message, especially in the console tab.

I never got banned in F-List when I used to go there, so I have no idea what you're supposed to see; however, I do recall that when others would /ignore me, a message would display saying that they didn't want me to send them messages.
>>
Speaking of F-List. For the people who are expecting to roleplay with an actual girl, here's a tip: assume, every single time, that they're a guy. Get into a rp assuming they're a guy. Use the "there are no girls in the internet" rule at full extent.

You will spare yourselves a massive headache.
>>
File: 1407799425994.jpg (57KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1407799425994.jpg
57KB, 720x540px
>Someone is really enthusiastic and on fire for a roleplay with me.
>Their spelling and grammar are terrible.
>Know that it'll keep pulling me out of the scene and sucking my enjoyment.
>Let them down gently, 50/50 shot they'll take it well or bawl me out.

every time
>>
>>25539927

Oh, and may as well drop this right here:

https://www.f-list.net/c/experiment%20alexa
>>
>>25539837
>no such a thing as shadow ban. You'd be outright banned
Particularly since F-List mods love dick-waving contests. Can't dick-wave over a shadow ban.

>>25538494
Rory and all related are long gone, but if the constancy of these threads on /soc/ are any indication, community consensus wants them to be 24/7 now. So whatever the reason, we'd still have trouble today.
>>
>>25539940

>Rory and all related are long gone.

Wait what?

For real?

Don't tease me like this, man. I've been hurt too many times.
>>
>>25539949
Yes, rory and buncha quit hanging around here.

>>25539940
If we're not 24/7 on here, the things will just die completely.

But the mods got a grudge and so even if we try weekend only threads on /tg/ we'll get banned off.
>>
>>25539728
>Like fuck me dude I just wanted someplace to hang and doing some lewd RP for fun.
Well you could try joining the discord linked up in OP. It's a pretty chill server, and still has ERP hook-ups going.

With the shadowban, you still can have a profile made to show your kinks and stuff, just append it with a notice that you are using flist only for the profile and want RP on discord.
>>
>>25539949
Yep. Rory never played anyway and so eventually just stuck to his own Discord server (and maybe lurking the /tg/erp one? I dunno, I haven't bothered with either server). Buncha had a bunch of drama or something? And so he fucked off too. He might still haunt /erp/ on the other chan, but I don't really pay attention to that place anymore because it's bad. But I think he decided to clean up his life or something silly like that, so he's pretty well out of everyone's hair.

And I think that's really the only awful people I can think of? Except Fai, as aforementioned, but he sticks to trolling /erp/ and getting banned repeatedly from F-List whenever the mods find his latest new account.
>>
>>25539880
I figured the tip would be "stop being literally human garbage" but I guess your tip works too, not to mention less hostile.
>>
>>25540220
>>25540220
>(and maybe lurking the /tg/erp one? I dunno, I haven't bothered with either server)

Rory semi-lurked one of them but AFAIK they're gone from there too and just stick to Twitter now.
>>
File: 1460534576272.png (214KB, 500x951px) Image search: [Google]
1460534576272.png
214KB, 500x951px
>>25513850
You know, from your earlier dissection of "why is it important for the player to be a girl", especially the part of "I can detect guys by the way they write" I thought you were some sort of super verbose writer.

But then, you're actually flaunting this short sexting thing so lazily written and porn-y, that it looks like you both had one hand in your penis while you typed.

All evidence you have of that person being a girl was the A/S/L post. And should I even mention you are RPing on fucking Omegle?

I have befriended girls IRL who were honestly into typefucking, and let me tell you, to them, making a character with motivations, personality and putting most of their fetishes into it is half the fun of ERP.

tl;dr Girls do like ERP, but from the evidence you've provided, you're probably typefucking guys too and enjoying it.
>>
>>25540878
>homestuck
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25540878
The funny thing is, he technically has a point, you can tell the writing difference between the genders with enough experience. The problem is this guy is some shit tier writer who's so high on his own saved up shit that his huffing is convincing him that he's the next GRR Martian
>>
>>25522082
>>25522102
>>25522144
How do I find someone that just wants to do stuff on Omegle btw? All the ERPrs I found always want a kik or snap or discord.
>>
>>25542613
You don't. Omegle is a mixed bag where all the contents range from trash to excrement.
>>
File: 20170327163643_1.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170327163643_1.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>25540220
I'm like Gonorrhea.

S nami Bog
>>
File: SixShooterInline.png (376KB, 495x489px) Image search: [Google]
SixShooterInline.png
376KB, 495x489px
Finally finished revamping an old character of mine.

https://www.f-list.net/c/six%20shooter/
>>
File: 1433881572253.jpg (81KB, 567x461px) Image search: [Google]
1433881572253.jpg
81KB, 567x461px
>>25543445
>robot
>>
File: its time to oil up.jpg (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
its time to oil up.jpg
76KB, 900x900px
>reduced to fapping to profiles
>>
Sub bottom looking for guys to rp

https://www.f-list.net/c/fabulina/

kik: wotthefckingshit
>>
>ERP with best contact in WoW of all things
>Barely ever happens because they're always looking for new people to play with
>Surprises me at the end of a dungeon run with some shameless smut
>I forgot to screencap it
>No big deal I'll just use my chat addon to get the cap
>The limit for logging was at maximum but it was still way too long ago to be stored

kill me /erpg/
>>
https://discord.gg/5xGmfJ
please join, i am looking for somebody to roleplay as a nazi camp guard dog and I a horny jewish man. I want that hard nazi red rocket in me, I have been bad trying to escape.
>>
File: 59849369_p0.jpg (127KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
59849369_p0.jpg
127KB, 800x900px
>>
>>25545464
This looked like a pregnancy image on first glance of the thumbnail
>>
>>25545508
I would love to do a scene with a pregnant Puru
>>
File: headpat simulator.png (1MB, 1013x705px) Image search: [Google]
headpat simulator.png
1MB, 1013x705px
>>25545464
>>25545524
headpats are gateway drug to heavy petting
>>
File: 1490814675849.jpg (296KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490814675849.jpg
296KB, 707x1000px
>>25545874
>>
>>25547768
>>
File: 28081093_p0.png (684KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
28081093_p0.png
684KB, 1100x1200px
>>25548983
>>
>>25550095
I'm going to bed, you jerks better not let this thread die. I'm the only one who's posted all day.
>>
File: 1502165042008.png (1MB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502165042008.png
1MB, 667x1000px
>>25550284
Sorry, it's been a hellish few days for me. I'll try to post more, senpai.
>>
File: Hazard- Autonomous Device.png (31KB, 233x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hazard- Autonomous Device.png
31KB, 233x240px
>>
>>25545874
Where does womb massage lie one the spectrum
>>
>>25552173
Depends, are we talking massaging trough tummy rub as depicted at >>25521792 massaging from inside through naturally provided path as depicted in common hentai or massaging from inside through nimble follow-up of anal fisting as depicted in various works of J.K. Pe-ta ?
>>
>>25552308
Why not all three?
>>
File: shocked_tourist.png (21KB, 275x440px) Image search: [Google]
shocked_tourist.png
21KB, 275x440px
>>25553217
At the same time?
>>
>>25553439
You aren't afraid to try are you anon?
>>
File: d0.jpg (174KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
d0.jpg
174KB, 480x640px
>>25545524
>>25545524
>tfw wanna knock up a Puru but no time or energy
>>
>>25553567
I don't have the time either, it sucks. I have at least 3 people I need to get around to playing with, but between work and binge-watching anime I hardly have any time. Worst of all I won't even get to play tomorrow because I'm gonna go visit my family.
>>
>>25553585
Mm, it doesn't help I'm practically on call in both my on and off time at the moment. Understaffed at work and keeping up with a raid group. It's fun, but I miss having time to lewd.
>>
>when someone gets way to clingy so you just start over with a new profile and delete the old one and then they change their profile lamenting your absence and how they need "time to cope"
why the fuck do people get so fucking attached
>>
File: tagyourself.png (343KB, 680x717px) Image search: [Google]
tagyourself.png
343KB, 680x717px
>>25553906
You sex too good
>>
Who else loves going on f-list just to talk with people? Like the casual room chats about random shit. It's the best chat room I've ever encounter on the web and it's fucking f-list
>>
>>25553950
When it comes to erp people are surprisingly uptight. But they're the best for casual chatting, agreed.
>>
>>
File: 20170314141429_1.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170314141429_1.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>25553950
I miss it. Rip.

Least my warhammer figs are getting some love now.
>>
>>25553950
Casual chats on a specific topic are pretty good on F-List.

There's one I frequent that's pretty nice usually but the leader's kind of a sperg if she happens to disagree with your opinion on anything. Every so often she holds obnoxious circlejerks with a few members of her inner circle, too.
>>
>>
I usually see personal private rooms as a red flag
>>
>>25556118
What if the character is a cute Meido and just want to service you to the best of her abilities?
>>
>>25556711
Wouldnt you be entering someone elses room?
>>
>>25556748
Shhhhhhh stop thinking about it so hard.
>>
How important is it for all of the images to be of the same woman?

I'm creating a profile of a nerdy punk woman. None of the images match each other. Some come close, but none are quite there. What should I do?
>>
>>25557136
Use them anyways. Its more important to convey the concept and mood than a specific donut steel
>>
>>25557136
Not very important, honestly. Just have something in your images that fits what you're going for.
>>
>>25557149
>>25557179
Thanks. Here she is: https://www.f-list.net/c/harley%20questions

I'll be adding custom kinks and attempting to fix the Avatar after I've gotten some sleep.
>>
File: forflist.jpg (13KB, 139x139px) Image search: [Google]
forflist.jpg
13KB, 139x139px
>>25557136
"Come close" is sufficient.

with a punk-ish gal you can just say she dyes her hair differently or somethin.

>>25557343
Okay newbie problem #1: fucked up avatar. You should make it square before uploading, MSPaint can do it.
Though I wouldn't select that one picture for avatarring really, you should put forth the best quality you can find.
>>
File: forflist2a.png (22KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
forflist2a.png
22KB, 100x100px
>>25557480
Which in your case I'd say is pic number five.
>>
>>25557480
>with a punk-ish gal you can just say she dyes her hair differently or somethin.
True, but if the faces vary too much...

>Okay newbie problem #1: fucked up avatar.

Goddamit. I tried to fix it in GIMP. Thank you. I'll use number five for now.
>>
File: c009.jpg (13KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
c009.jpg
13KB, 360x300px
>>25553488
If it is for the research...
>>
>>25557537
No problem, glad to help.

Okay so, on the profile in general: what sort of character interactions are you looking for? What scenarios do you want to find your girl in?
>>
>>25557926
If you wanna do some research I'm more than willing to help you~
>>
>>25557948
I'm looking for coming-of-age story based interactions and Harley discovering she's in love, or at least attracted to, her tomboy friends. Squatting, attending punk shows, stuff like that. I'm adding customs as we type.
>>
>>25557948
General lesbian sex is fun too.
>>
>>25557136
Super important. These "people" are human garbage with guaranteed shit profiles

>>25557149
>>25557179
>>25557480
>>
>>25559615
Did the shitposters already get bored of today's /pol/ circus and migrate or something?
>>
>>25559703
We had a /pol/ circus today?
>>
File: genesiss.png (91KB, 524x218px) Image search: [Google]
genesiss.png
91KB, 524x218px
Hey, when's the last time anyone saw genesis/ken around?
>>
>>25560074
I've never ever used the /erp/ discord so unless they have an F-list account I don't have a clue who they are
>>
>>25560074
This is vaguely reminiscent to missing kids on milk cartons
>>
File: 7204922.jpg (254KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7204922.jpg
254KB, 848x1200px
if this i too loli, don't ban me modsI want to keeo bumping the thread
>>
>>25512022
>if you don't ERP with furries you instantly knock out like 90% of the ugly/fat/stupid people right away.
This is kind of depressing, but I guess it's pretty true.

I'm a pretty attractive dude in real life but when I role play I want to be a big old beast person or alien or something. If I wanted normal sex I'd just do that. I want something fantastic and a little weird, maybe even silly. But I want it with cool, empathetic people.
I just want have fun, yo.

I just logged on in the first time in forever. So I guess I'll post a character he's pretty stupid but I like him. I never got much of chance to use him though.
https://www.f-list.net/c/elinox
>>
>>25561210
As long as you avoid furry cringe behavior and you present yourself well, you'll be fine.
>>
File: time to die.gif (835KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
time to die.gif
835KB, 500x206px
>last online 2y ago
What's their name, /erpg/?
>>
>>25560326
Ken doesn't drink milk. Ken drinks mint tea like a real man.
>>
>>25561210
From my experience furries tend to be the most... difficult to interact with. 99% of the people who blatantly ignore profile NOs are furries, from personal experience
>>
Plugsuits more like fugsuits.
>>
File: 1490728238751.png (660KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490728238751.png
660KB, 600x600px
>>25563423
Pilot suits are my fetish.
>>
File: 7610955.jpg (310KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
7610955.jpg
310KB, 850x607px
>>25563603
They are pretty tight.
Pun intended.
>>
Message emmaoffbeat and SamanthaPBB on kik
>>
>>25511329
I always assume everyones a guy. In fact, if I find out their a girl irl I kinda lose interest.

I rp a lot as a girl or in lesbian stuff and only guys seemed to "get it" while actual chicks are pretty boring or have uninteresting ideas.

But honestly, if you go into the internet or online games you need to assume everyone you meet is a guy, even if it's a female avatar. Especially if it's a female avatar. Otherwise you're in for a world of disappointment.
>>
>Join /erp/ server
>Banned out of nowhere mid scene after a few days
Stay classy faggots
>>
>>25563910
So anybody being told to join the discrod, don't Admin is a cunt who apperntly can't handle people not sharing their asinine politcal opinions they insight on talking about, and a polite disagreement gets you banned hours after word with no word because that shows that you were right clearly I'mternace doesn't it? Fuck you
>>
>>25563910
>>25563918
Well mate, strutting around your old drama in the open was not a smart move.

As was your initial rejoining flist under same charname.
>>
File: DingDongBanu.png (9KB, 633x66px) Image search: [Google]
DingDongBanu.png
9KB, 633x66px
>>25563918
Alexis is in bed, dumbass.
>>
>>25563918
Yes, hello. This is Shiv. Alexis did not ban you. I did. You were not banned due to opinion. I will not be discussing the decision. Take care.
>>
File: Wow.jpg (77KB, 627x334px) Image search: [Google]
Wow.jpg
77KB, 627x334px
>Guy founds me for RP
>Refuse
>He then begs me for advice as to attract other girls of my character
>Decide to actually help
>He spergs out

This site never ceases to amaze, why do I waste my time?
>>
>>25564146
hounds*
>>
>>25564146
What's a "Medbs"? Is it some canon?
>>
>>25564491
ah, FGO stuff?
>>
does anybody have any advice for doing canon character profiles? It feels weird making one. Even after getting past the "self awareness cringe of what I'm doing cringe". Make it hard to do anything beyond describing the character, what sorta fetishes I'm trying to play out with them, and what sorta "personality", if you wanna call it that. That I'm trying to convey. I've maybe got a sentence down at most. It's driving me crazy.
>>
>>25564491
>>25564496
Yes
>>
Does anyone have a NGE/mecha in general profile? I want to make one, not sure how common it is on F-List.
>>
>>25563945
I already knew they were on the way to being banned when they started talking about that. The bit where they described themselves as "petty, vindictive, and not forgiving of slights" was lovely.

And if I understand correctly, when they complained that they had been banned for being an "alt of a banned user" earlier in the thread, that was legit after all?
>>
>>25564768
There's someone who is a relatively regular poster in this thread who has a bunch of mecha profiles. And there are NGE profiles if only because NGE is a well known anime.
>>
>>25564594
The answer is "don't worry so much about it." Play the character as you want to play them. Your profile is somewhat transformative in nature. And if people give you shit because whatever chosen character you have wouldn't suck seven sicks in a row, well, they weren't someone you wanted to play with anyways.

Just try not to wikipost.
>>
>>25564843
Thanks I'll keep all of this in mind when I get back to working in my char.
>>
>>25563977
Well of course not, you banned me because Lola, is still a cunt after five years ad saw my presence as some threat to her which is funny considering I avoided interacting with them and was just trying to Roleplay. You can pretend otherwise but I did nothing to break your rules and I wasn't a previous server banned user. I mean the fact that you couldn't even be assed to speak to me shows what a massive cunt you are
>>
>>25565015
Given your attitude in the past three posts, I'm kinda glad to have you gone too, and I don't even know who you are, nor do I even use the Discord.
>>
File: ive sheeved some shit.jpg (4KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
ive sheeved some shit.jpg
4KB, 119x125px
I had a thought. Any time I've been on F-List with an actual female, they've been psychotic whaleburgers who snipe me the moment I log in and leave notes trying to RP with fetishes I'm way not into. I know that the RP'ers I have a great time with are probably dudes, because guys don't have time for that kind of shit.

Is FL trying to make us gay? Cue the Alex Jones.
>>
>>25565049
So basically what you're saying is you are speaking without understanding and giving your personal, uninformed opinion which means less to me than the dust on my shelves? Good to know you think highly enough of yourself that you think I would give a fuck about it
>>
>>25565049
They had the same attitude on Discord, so you aren't as uninformed as they claim.
>>
>>25565015
So Shiv, Alexis and Lola are admins on the Discord? Who else? Just curious.
>>
File: Rules.png (2KB, 161x50px) Image search: [Google]
Rules.png
2KB, 161x50px
>>25565015
>You can pretend otherwise but I did nothing to break your rules and I wasn't a previous server banned user.
Oh, I disagree.

>>25565175
Lola is not an admin. Admins are Alexis (owner of server), Estellava, Shiv and Catalina.
>>
>>25565190
Ok then explain exactly how I was a dick and who I was a dick to? You can screenshot so well screenshot me being a dick. Come on, since your so ready to jump to defend
>>
>>25565194
I mean
>>25511323

This thread is a pretty good place to start.
>>
It really is self-evident.
>>
File: tumblr_olsfv97o9k1uujbcio7_400.gif (979KB, 307x248px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olsfv97o9k1uujbcio7_400.gif
979KB, 307x248px
>>25564823
Evidently so.

Attempting a ban evading return to flist with same character as what got banned was an... interesting step on his part.
>>
>>25565190
Oh, wow, I'm glad I have no interest in the Discord then.
>>
>>25565015
Nigga you gave both your hate-on for Lola when their guide to formatting got posted /and/ a rant about what got you banned last time.

All you needed to do is to not bring up past grudges.
>>
>>25563423
Need more AdEva /erp/
>>
>>25565222
You mean the completely separate erp server I brought up? I was actually talking about another place, you guys need to stop thinking you're the center of the universe. and I don't see how going
>Lola
Constitutes a hate-on but ok, and given that they broke F list site rules by sending fake nudes to me then got me banned for it I think I have every fucking right to not want to hear or deal with that fucking person
>>
You're telling someone they shouldn't worry about what happened on another Discord server, while complaining about something that happened on F-List.
>>
>>25565075
It meant enough to you that you had to spill your salt all over, so... Guess I hit the nail on the head, like >>25565084 confirmed.

Not that I needed to see your conduct on Discord to know what kind of person you are, it was easy enough to get that from your posts. People really aren't that complex.
>>
>>25565066
Maybe you attract the wrong kind of girl. The "confirmed" girls I've met have all been sweethearts.
>>
>>25564768
I've got loads my dude. My Eva character is kinda trash and I really only made it so I could play AdEva, but my other mecha characters are pretty rad... sorta. I get complimented for them lots.
I tend to be on F-chat as https://www.f-list.net/c/joseph%20graham/ most of the time. Hit me up senpai.
>>
>>25565263
We got like 10 different people bitching about your attitude anyway, whether you're being abrasive, cringy, annoying, or just flat-out weird, saying you're making them uncomfortable. Even if you didn't have a history of harassing someone in the server, you were on the chopping block anyway.

We found out you have a history of being a pretty huge dick, you were lying to us and others about why you were banned from F-List for sympathy, and you continued to act like a bit of a dick. You broke the server's two most important rules, so you're out.
>>
I see f-list is the most used site here, but has anyone used, or at least checked out https://litphoria.com/ ?
>>
>>25565916
I tried it, and while it wasn't really for me, it's a fine site
>>
>getting a lot of loli attention suddenly
I'm on a list now thanks
>>
>>25566264
You were put on a list the moment you made an F-list account senpai
>>
File: 7zdFpPM.gif (124KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
7zdFpPM.gif
124KB, 590x333px
>>25566658
Put on the 'F'-List
>>
>>25565066
There are non-shitty women, same with guys. I pretend I'm a guy because I don't want people hounding me for nudes. I only have one male character, but that's enough to make people assume.

Well I'm enjoying my hot sweaty lizard bara lewds and nobody can stop me.
>>
>>25565916
Userbase is way smaller than F-List, and its interface is clunky and unpleasant to work with (in a way that's intended to specifically be obtuse and foreign to F-List users, if what I've heard is to be believed), but I'd absolutely love to have some of its features on F-List. Particularly in the "gender" settings, and similarly the gender preference settings. You can be a lot more specific instead of having to guess which bits and pieces a character has when they're listed as transgender on F-List, for example.
>>
File: 61897510_p0.png (317KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
61897510_p0.png
317KB, 620x877px
>>25566723
>>
>>25567497
Y-You too
>>
File: 1501119890132.png (508KB, 700x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1501119890132.png
508KB, 700x1020px
Man, I am so dead lately. I don't have the energy for anything. RIP me.
>>
Speaking of games, ERP L5R
>>
>>25568706
pls no Scorpion snufferino
>>
>>25568715
Depends on what you define suffering as
>>
>>25568706
You the guy from the thread on /tg/? [spoiler]Plannin to run a game, or just do RP with L5R profiles?[lolnospoilers]
>>
>>25568768
Probably both
>>
>>25568778
Got a profile or some way to contact you about the game then? Because an actual game of L5R which happens to be lewd sounds really fun.
>>
>>25568788
I'm also behind this. I don't ERP often much anymore, but a solid l5r session with the occasional lewe sounds properly awesome.
>>
>>25568810
I would enjoy some lewd samurai adventures
>>
Oh man people getting games on. Makes me want to run AdEva or something
>>
Lurking Around is my profile on f-list. Hit me up for lewd samurai
>>
>>25565216
Why the lack of interest in discord friendo? And why those names seem to make you happy for lack of interest?
>>
Yes, keep on stirring shit, that's the way.
>>
>>25567501
I didn't mean to quote, sorry bout that. Just wanted to bump the thread

>>25568788
>>25568810
>>25568831
I'm not familliar with L5R, but I've got an autistic, assload of samurai characters (of vastly varying quality) for a Fantasy Japan setting.
https://www.f-list.net/c/isamu%20isao/

>>25568853
If you do, hit me up senpai
I wanna have someone masturbate all over my comatose body.
>>
>>25569294
I'm impressed, Anon. And it's not quite autistic until you have personalized timelines, family trees dating back several hundred years, and a half dozen novellas detailing their lives.
>>
File: Asako_Izuna.jpg (662KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
Asako_Izuna.jpg
662KB, 1280x850px
>Plan last night on RPing and getting profile work on a few characters done today
>Wake up with the worst stiff neck I've ever had

Just kill me
>>
>>25568706
One of my favorite ERP memories is playing a manipulative samurai in a normal game, using (entirely non-explicit, since it was a normie game) seduction as a frequent tool, and secretly branching that off into private ERP sessions with no direct impact on the game. Wasn't L5R, but it might as well have been.

Come to think of it, I guess "snipe people from normie games I'm playing for private ERP out of game using the same characters" is one of my favorite things to do ERP-wise. It's too bad I'm so allergic to scheduling, so I can't do anything like that now.
>>
Why are there so many assholes are F-list? So many of the people I see are really snobbish or straight up belittle RPers for liking something they don't. I once saw a person who had rape as one of their favorites say they felt disgusted by people who had cheating in their faves section. They usually don't apply to me, but it's annoying how many people act like rude dickheads on that site.
>>
>>25569691
People get weird when diddling is involved
>>
>>25569691
>Why are there so many assholes are F-list?

They don't realize that kink shaming is against the rules, much like there are people who don't realize they can just report them.
>>
>>25569929
It's not even just that. Some people are just so damn hostile and tactless when you try speaking to them, like being horny as shit is an excuse for being rude to people they don't want to RP with. Fuckers have zero manners.
>>
>>25570014
People get real defensive about their porn of choice. If I were to take a guess, it's probably people who are generally fairly inhibited in real life (that is, they've got no particular outlet for things), and this is their only sex-related internet social circle too, so they come into it with a very small, self-centered (in this case not meaning "egotistical" but literally "focused around their own interests with only peripheral awareness of other kinks etc"), inexperienced viewpoints -- or, on the other side of the coin, they're those people I just described, only add five or ten years of experience, but only within social circles like that, so they become jaded dicks.

I say this because the RL BDSM community, plus any online group of friends I've had who were cool with discussing sex frankly, never really has any particular snobbishness/kinkshaming troubles. (Or at least, their snobbishness is directed more at bright-eyed newbies who don't yet know the rules.) So it's probably a result of F-List being generally the only outlet they have, so they don't quite know how to handle socializing in that environment.

From there, it's pretty much self-reinforcing. Someone's a dick to a newbie, newbie starts being a dick to others.
>>
>>25570218
Something about chimps getting hosed if they try to grab the bananas

Maybe catgirls getting cumblasted
>>
File: help.png (4KB, 111x26px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
4KB, 111x26px
H-hey friends, I left f-list chat 2.0 open over night and I woke up to this and I can't figure out if someone messaged me or not, what's it mean?
>>
>>25570323
I think it also notifies you of notes on F-List itself, check your inbox there.
>>
>>25570329
I thought of that right away too but nope
>>
>>25570332
Might have just been someone mentioning your name, if you have notifications on that turned on
>>
>>25570334
Maybe, its gone now so I guess I'll never find out
>>
>>25565916
Not gonna lie, just checked it out and it seems like it has a lot of potential even as a place for smutless rps.
>>
Night /erpg/
>>
>>25568865
Sent you a note but got no reply yet. [spoiler]Please don't be a troll, I hate getting hyped for games then finding out the GM never planned to run in the first place ;_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>25568853
I'd play in that. If I knew how to play AdEva at all. Will you hold my hand while I get in the robot?
>>
Don't die on me now, erp.
>>
Oh hey, L5R talk! I can't commit to anything at the moment but I do have a character.

https://www.f-list.net/c/daidoji%20terumi/

What do you guys think of FFG's new timeline so far? I'm digging it.
>>
File: 4937487.png (2MB, 1052x1223px) Image search: [Google]
4937487.png
2MB, 1052x1223px
>>25571118
Its 99% the same as Dark Heresy. It sounds overwhelming at first, but I assure you it gets more and more refined and simple as you play.

I look forward to masturbating to the insane ramblings of a depressed middle aged japanese man from over 30 years ago.
>>
>>25573108 (You)
>30 years ago.
>20 years*
My bad, I suck cocks.
I guess I also should have linked the 1d4chan page, just in case someone didn't have the PDFs yet
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Adeptus_Evangelion
>>
File: ayaya.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ayaya.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Are there any GMs on here willing to play with a guy on F-list or (preferably) Litphoria? Don't need any smut, I just thought it'd be fun to try playing with a narrator for the first time since I'm usually somewhat in charge of taking the reins in my RPs.
>>
File: Griffith.jpg (158KB, 400x746px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith.jpg
158KB, 400x746px
>>25573137
Think not how to enjoy it as is.
Think how to make it better.
>>
Why is being a sissy so rewarding /erpg/?
>>
File: 58286615_p1.jpg (2MB, 2835x4134px) Image search: [Google]
58286615_p1.jpg
2MB, 2835x4134px
>>25573108
>>25573137
I've never played Dark Heresy and it's been the better part of a decade since I've played any 40K.

That said, I can totally believe it'll be simpler once I've played a bit. It's just hard for me to penetrate the rules just by looking at 'em.
>>
>>25573812
I fucking love IBO's designs
Designing the Gundams to look like Demons instead of Samurai was a very good move.
>>
File: 60410296_p0.jpg (2MB, 1719x2352px) Image search: [Google]
60410296_p0.jpg
2MB, 1719x2352px
>>25574131
IBO's designs are super cool, they feel very Armored Core to me. Stuff designed off the aesthetic is pretty sick too.
>>
File: 53574862_p0.jpg (98KB, 984x985px) Image search: [Google]
53574862_p0.jpg
98KB, 984x985px
>>
I'd consider running Ad Eva ERP for female pilots.
>>
>>25575817
Where all the Evas are cloned off Adam and trying to impregnate them in the cockpit? And the LOx is suspiciously thick and pearly?
>>
>>25575817
Part of me wanted to make a Trap Eva Pilot, but I'm down with that. I already have a lady pilot (Though its super trash)
>>
File: expect a super tomboy though.png (816KB, 900x1311px) Image search: [Google]
expect a super tomboy though.png
816KB, 900x1311px
>>25575817
I could work with that, I think.
>>
For the Ad Eva game, can the players make Monday or Wednesday evening time EST?
>>
>>25576390
Monday yes, Wednesday no.
>>
>>25576390
I'm bad with time zones
Latest I can stay up until on weekdays is Midnight Eastern time.
>>
>>25576434
I'm also clearly drunk and can't read as EST is Eastern...
>>
>>25576442
I hope you aren't drinking on an empty stomach, anon. Eat something.
>>
>>25576509
A real meal would probably do you good if you're getting drunk already, though I'm probably just projecting since I'v been skipping meals like crazy lately.
>>
>>25576563
My friends and I are ordering [spoiler]Hawaiian[/spoiler] Pizza so I'm probably fine.
>>
>>25576509
>>25576563
Yall should post profiles so I can get a hold of you for this game.
>>
>>25576789
I've already posted a few profiles in the thread. I'm gonna work on making a new Eva-Girl in the meantime
>>
File: e699bfcf8258713fd89d8cec5057f4d1.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e699bfcf8258713fd89d8cec5057f4d1.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
Another profile! This one is a Titanfall Pilot, really going all out with the inlines.

https://www.f-list.net/c/pilot%20revana
>>
>>25576805
Sent you a note.
>>
>>25576789
https://www.f-list.net/c/francis edsall

Here's a place to reach me for now.
>>
>>25577116
Broken link there buddy
>>
>>25577188
>https://www.f-list.net/c/francis%20edsall
That should work
>>
>>25577197
Cool. I'm Lurking Around right now on f-list so PM me to chat.
>>
File: tumblr_ouhtrgRm611va87k2o3_1280.jpg (210KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouhtrgRm611va87k2o3_1280.jpg
210KB, 1280x1280px
I love it when we're /tg/
>>
>>25575817
>Female pilots
Aw. I'd probably have played a dom-trap. But I can't do Mondays or Wednesdays anyways, so it doesn't matter either way.
>>
>>
File: 61301434_p5.jpg (1MB, 1167x1655px) Image search: [Google]
61301434_p5.jpg
1MB, 1167x1655px
Whoops, I stayed up all night.
I'll have to do a writeup of my pilot's story when I wake up, but I at least managed to knock out the crunch of character creation I think.

I mean I did also find a bunch of nice lewd art too, so that was cool.

Night, /erpg/..
>>
>>25577731
Aren't we still /tg/ in spirit though?
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/leap%20frog/

>>25511329

I'm not fat or ugly, just average.
>>
File: 64481164_p1.jpg (176KB, 675x1400px) Image search: [Google]
64481164_p1.jpg
176KB, 675x1400px
Good afternoon, everybody.
>>
File: 2729010.jpg (149KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
2729010.jpg
149KB, 600x798px
>>25579516
Good afternoon to you too
>>
>>25578480
>>25579558
Whos this seaman demesne
Does she have a profile
>>
>>25579668
She does, but I'm terribly bogged down with other RPs
If you wanna find more pics of her search Arima Senne on the Booru of your choice
>>
>>25579668
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=kashiwamochi_yomogi

Always loved the warm softness of this guy's style. Even though he rarely draws characters doing anything besides sitting there looking cute, sometimes with cum on them.
>>
File: o15a.jpg (161KB, 1200x932px) Image search: [Google]
o15a.jpg
161KB, 1200x932px
>>25580529
There are a few pics that involve a benis or something similar.
>>
>>25580945
I guess if you squint it could resemble futa
Talk about having your cake and eating it too
>>
File: 047.jpg (159KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
047.jpg
159KB, 1200x900px
>>25581065
Anon pls, dildos are just plastic Penises, hence why I said "or something similar."
>>
Any way to delete an f-list account?
>>
>>25581143
You need to file a ticket with helpdesk to do it.
>>
File: oirctmirjhlfkrld.jpg (94KB, 399x538px) Image search: [Google]
oirctmirjhlfkrld.jpg
94KB, 399x538px
Shillin my profile. I'm way into cripple amputee rp lately but i'm up for all kinds of other stuff.

https://www.f-list.net/c/alice%20harris/
>>
>>25569691
You have seen nothing of flists kinkshaming until you try play a loli.
>>
>>25582094
I havn't run into that before. But I hardly ever play preteen.

Is it bad? I have no problem with it.
>>
>>25582098
Basically pretty frequent YOURE A PEDO.
Thread posts: 462
Thread images: 150

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.