[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex Toy Thread ~ one last try.. a place to >show off your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (12KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 202x250px
Sex Toy Thread ~
one last try.. a place to
>show off your collection
>swap ideas with fellow degenerates
>>
Me, with my favorite toy
>>
just used a vibrator for the second time on my ass (I'm a guy)

it doesn't really make me feel better during orgasm, just makes it more of a hassle to cleanup after. am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>25510425
favorite? so you must have an assortment huh ~
>>
>>25510425
I guess you're into asians
>>
>>25510456
not necessarily.. not all guys will get off that exact way. prostate stuff has never been enjoyable for me even though I've given it a few chances. some external pressure is nice but it's not so pleasurable that it adds much to the experience at all, and I doubt it gets me off that much harder if at all.

you're a special snowflake anon
>>
File: Updated Toy Collection.jpg (106KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Updated Toy Collection.jpg
106KB, 540x720px
My Collection :D
>>
>>25510501
how all-encompassing ~
>>
File: Picture 680.jpg (406KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 680.jpg
406KB, 1920x1080px
Most of what I've got. I want more.
>>
>>25510596
mine is even smaller than that so I'm hoping to get some ideas from other people. got a freak I'm trying to impress
>>
File: Picture 681.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 681.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
>>25510596
Also have some ropes and other ties. To be fair, if I could afford it I'd have WAY MORE. I used to have a couple onaholes(basically fleshlight but a little different) but my last FWB a year ago said they were "weird and gross" and threw them away, kinda pissed about that still.
>>
File: Picture 694.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 694.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
>>25510604
Why do you need a toy collection to impress her? Most freaks will have our own collections.
>>
>>25510612
I know she doesn't have any and has never used them. she is really into aggressive sex but working on making it kinkier. first time we met up we were fucking in an alleyway within 10 minutes so I'm just trying to keep it exciting.
>>
I'm thinking of buying an onahole, tore my last one in half. Might have been because it was too cheap
>>
File: Loli onahole 2.jpg (115KB, 1358x615px) Image search: [Google]
Loli onahole 2.jpg
115KB, 1358x615px
>>25510783
Ah, if you've got money and you're looking to make things kinky and keep them exciting, there are a wide range of wirelessly/cell phone controlled vibrators.

Specifically, there are a set of them called "C shaped vibrators" typically, in my pictures that one on the right is technically classified as one but it's more for solo use. (They are made for Gspot+Clit stimulation and they're really damn good at it.)

There are other ones that are much smaller/discreet, flatter, which means they're more easily concealed under clothes. One of them is really popular, I don't remember the exact price but I think it was around $200, it's able to be controlled through an app on your phone that lets you set intensity and the mode from anywhere, at least that's what they say, I don't know what the range is on it. Personally, if I had the money I'd already own one.

Best part about the flat C-shape ones over normal wireless vibrators? They're designed to be usable during sex, meaning you don't even have to take it out you just leave it in and you can still fuck her while cranking it up and enjoying the vibration with her.

>I know way too much about sex toys because I talk about this shit with a lot of people

>>25510843
Use more lube and make sure you clean and dry it properly. Onahole material can dry out if you use the wrong kinds of soap, which can lead to easy tearing.
>>
>>25510851
was thinking about a wireless vibe setup at some point down the line.. only hung out twice now so I'm still focused on shit for the "bedroom" but it's good to know they've been putting quality research into these products
>>
>>25510888
Invest in bad-dragon stocks by paying way more than you should for animal dick shaped toys.

Naw I'm kidding I'm just at the point where normal sex toys are super vanilla so when people say "keep things exciting" or "kinky" normal stuff doesn't come to mind.
>>
>>25510896
I mean I'm not gonna just gonna buy some plain shit either. definitely going for shock value haha
>>
>>25511017
Well figure out what kind of things she's into. If she's a size queen, get her something massive even if it wouldn't fit at first she might be into getting it in eventually.

If she's never used a vibrator before, go hard right off the bat if you're going for "shock value" and get a wand, I suggest the fairy one from one of my last pictures, cheaper than a hitachi and from all the women I know who've used a hitachi and a fairy, they say the fairy's better. (Get a full size if you want something really strong, but it plugs into the wall. The mini ones are cordless but not as strong, still good though.)

If it's bondage, you can get some cheap leather restraints on amazon to start with and work up to things like spreader bars and collars.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.