[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pls help. Do I look decent enough to get a girl if I have a sub

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3066.jpg (310KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3066.jpg
310KB, 1440x1440px
Pls help. Do I look decent enough to get a girl if I have a sub par personality? I'm 18 6'1" 180lbs and athletic but I still can't get pus :'(
>>
Literally no.
Become a better person.
>>
If thats you, you look handsome.
Cut off that fucking pedo stubble though.
Also, nothing makes up for a shitty personality bud
>>
>>25504701
nothing? :/
>>
>>25504682
You look like a twink, try to be more masculine and don't have a bad personality the end
>>
>>25505029
how lol? i mean i'm a pretty aggressive dude lel
>>
Maybe it's something else. Have a Kik?
>>
>>25505051
kik is saltmydish but NO DUDES PLSSSSSS idk why tf i always have to say it, if i get a dick pic u gonna catch these hands
>>
>>25504682
Quick version: be savage, tell those whores what you want
My story:
>>21yo
>>nice basement dweller
>>no long term relation ever
>>shitload of issues with myself
>>suicide attempt, fail.jpg
>>no fuck given about anything, was walking, empty shell
>>became psycho-kind creep, people called it "being direct and shit". I dont get it why grabbing puss and saying "i want to fuck you/show me your tits/ride on my rocket" in public is direct but nvm
>>2-3 m later, first gf
>>cheatin'
>>breakup
>>next gf
>>cheatin a lot, ninja.jpg
>>still acting like a heartless derp
>>28yo, 3.5yo son, wife (prob drop her sooner or later)
>>still cheatin, even easier with tinder

imo pussies are not worth it, if i could redo my life would fap till death and pick random hoes on tinder as <insert fake name here> from time to time

tip: in your head make "model" for women as cum containers not humans, a lot of stuff become easier
>>
>>25505101
they all fuckin hate me dude
>>
>>25505043
You look gay, my gaydar went off just looking at you. Can you try to grow a decent beard?
>>25505101
This is a man who is obviously still a basement dweller and is full of shit, don't humor it.
>>
>>25504682
What airport is that?

(but yeah, you look plenty fuckable)

>>25505017
Nothing except drugs and money.
>>
File: aaaaab.jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaab.jpg
99KB, 720x960px
>>25504682
>>25505132
pic delivered
>>
File: abba.jpg (95KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
abba.jpg
95KB, 720x960px
>>25505165
correction
>>
>>25505165
A picture taken of some lady sleeping back in 2007? What does this prove?
>>
>>25505180
Ok so you got an ugly chick in your bed - congrats bro, you proved me wrong. Still don't think you're such a "player"
>>
>>25504682
Do as you like dude, but trust me: being nice and beta dont work. Just try till success.
Btw: what is your target? Its getting easier for woman after 30 yo.
>>
>>25505101
/that happened/

In the small chance you are actually this much of a piece of shit, kill yourself soon. Then at least your family can get a life insurance payout
>>
>>25505210
haha i'm NOT A FUCKING NICE GUY... i get called a douchebag on the regular but i thought girls were supposed to like those guys? nope everyone hates u lmao
>>
>>25505214
Agreed
>>25505218
Be a nice guy then! I'm a woman and I can tell you that stereotype of women liking douchebags is bullshit, I've had my share of guys and anyone that showed even a hint of asshole was dropped/ my girlfriends are the same way.
>>
>>25505218
Its not about being douchebag or girls "liking you". Its about having sex. I found that "im the most valuable person in the world" mask fit me best, but dont be like: "hey, whore i want to put my junk in your mouth and you will swallow" guy on first meeting. Just smalltalk them till you end in house. And this is most important part: act! Buy wine, watch "light" movie and when she become drunk jutst put her hand into your pants.
For me the hardest part is geting her to your home (if you have any hobby you can talk about it, and use it as a "lure". For me it was hitchhiking and "showing souvenirs". Atm im only "viable" on delegations). When she is in your net just "take what is yours", if she refuse dont get angry, sad or whatever. Just watch that damn movie to the end, get rid of useless ho and swipe little more on Tinder. Just keep in mind that girls want to fuck you too, they just have other "social consent" for it.
If you want change your whole world and personality, because some virgins or retards say so its your choice, but i dont reccomend it thou.
>>
>>25504682
You have a weak fragile bone structure, likely small skull, and do not look masculine whatsoever. That being said, would you really set aside your dignity like that? You would actually DATE a woman and be her provider just because you're ugly? Fuck that dude. Just fuck prostitutes instead
>>
>>25505214
Life insurance doesn't cover suicides, jackass
>>
The more I see this dudes face on this board the more I want to just fuck him so I don't have to see this shit ever again.
>>
>>25505227
>be a nice guy

don't set him up for failure. at least if we're talking about the stereotypical idea of a nice guy.
>>
>>25504682
you would already know the answer if it was yes.
>>
>>25504682
Stop giving off that Elliot Roger vibe.
Stop furrowing your brow.
Never wear a gold chain., or any chain to be exact.
Find another way to reduce baby face syndrome that doesn't involve the my 1st beard look.
And I guess just stop being a shitty person.
>>
File: 1500481359375.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500481359375.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>25504682
nobody will ever love you and it's all your fault
>>
Everyone is so judgmental here WTF I'm surprised everyone hasn't offed themselves yet because they don't even meet their own standards. You look fine OP and you haven't even finished growing yet. Looks aren't everything as everyone on here would like you to believe. You're never going to be a 10/10 and personality goes a long way. If you just want to go get your dick wet, start hanging around drunk sluts. There's plenty of girls your age who are always drunk and horny. Don't come to this place for advice. It's full of narcissistic deluded 5/10 pieces of shit. Being a nice guy isn't a bad thing anyways.. It's preferable. Confidence is what matters.
>>
File: me.jpg (192KB, 1080x1593px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
192KB, 1080x1593px
i have the same question as OP, unlike him i am short though, like 5'7, can't get any action
>>
>>25504682
OP also posted in /hm/ asked for more pics didn't get any think this ish fake
>>
>>25506257
well i didn't to that that's gay nigga
>>
>>25506086
idk where they are then
>>
>>25504682
For starters, no.
For two, no matter how good looking you are, chances are if you're a shit person women won't want you.
Unless they're insanely superficial, but then you'd have to be a chad.
>>
>>25505043
>>25505055
>>25505218
Try NOT being an asshole. See a shrink to fix your personality, and you do look gay in your picture. Throw that shirt and any others like it you have, into that overflowing dumpster behind you, and go down to Bass pro or Cabelas and get some better ones.
>>
P.S. Get a vasectomy so if you do happen to get "pus" you don't have any offspring.
>>
>>25504682
Since looks are almost all that matters, sure. Don't worry about your personality too much. Ignore roasties who tell you you will never get laid because they want a kind man who treats them with respect. What they say and what they do are usually polar opposites.
>>
>>25509631
He looks like a fag, that never helps you land women
>>
>>25504682
What's wrong with your personality? You can be quiet and still get girls if you know how to act. You can be an asshole and still get girls obviously. The only thing you can't be is noticeably uneasy when talking to girls.
>>
>>25512603
that's exactly what i am ffs, my nerves act up so goddamn but fml
>>
>>25512608
*bad
>>
>>25505165
that ur mom? xd
>>
>>25512608
do you go the gym anon? that helps a lot with being nervous. physical exhaustion/work. i seem to only get nervous if i havent done any mental or physical work, gets all tense.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.