[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT femanons explain things to dumb guy. It's ya boi dumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_1077.jpg (93KB, 625x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.jpg
93KB, 625x623px
ITT femanons explain things to dumb guy.
It's ya boi dumb guy here. Am I misunderstanding your intentions of being on this board? Or are you just generally aloof on the internet because toxic people?
Because none of you really seem interested in camming or meeting up, and if your intentions are to find fun or friends, why are you looking online?
Another thing, if you're depressive or got social anxiety, and that's your reason for looking online, doesn't that kinda put you on par with the toxic people in some way? Do you feel like you make concessions in regards to that and the people you associate with?
>>
tl;dr
>>
File: not this one.jpg (61KB, 749x788px) Image search: [Google]
not this one.jpg
61KB, 749x788px
>>25503187
your thread is of questionable quality and i think we should just make it about cute dogs okay
>>
>>25503196
Can we compromise and post cute dogs while answering my questions?
>>
>>25503204
alright, i'll allow it
>>
>>25503208
K but this is all for naught without femanons
>>
>>25503187
A lot of girls on this board are mentally ill and just want someone to talk to, or to feel loved and accepted. Probably, yes - they are toxic people.
A lot of girls on here also want to cam or meet up, but any time a girl posts she gets submerged by dick pics and awfulness. Hell, even posting in a clean thread I got 60+ adds and 10-15 dick pics. Often it is better to talk to someone a little and try to understand what kind of person he is, instead of going for "I want to get off, anyone up for it?".

Also, cute dog.
>>
File: IMG_4315.jpg (92KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4315.jpg
92KB, 750x549px
>>25503314
So basically I'm already doing things right by just treating this as the attention whore board and not really putting any stock in the expectation of meeting and making legit friends?
Because some girls just legit be looking for reasons to presume the worst in my experience.
>>
File: 6YEsRvX.jpg (53KB, 1017x750px) Image search: [Google]
6YEsRvX.jpg
53KB, 1017x750px
>>25503445
I did meet a very good friend here, and also a few acquaintances that I chat up from time to time.
I had legit awful experiences too, and a lot of very boring ones. I am a little guarded when I meet someone from here, and admittedly tend to not expect the best.

So, maybe, no - you shouldn't expect to find your best friends or "the one" on here. There are a lot of unpleasant, stupid, boring, mentally ill people on here. But sometimes you can get pretty lucky and meet someone great.
>>
>>25503462
I mean I'm usually pretty blunt about my intentions. Always say I'm too busy to make friends at the moment, don't get to see my gf often, and I get bored/lonely easily
>>
>>25503491
Maybe the fact that you're basically "using" them makes them run away? It is unpleasant to hear something like "be my friend, but just because I don't have anything better to do".
Have you tried talking to guys?
>>
File: 20170706_184257.jpg (726KB, 1530x861px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_184257.jpg
726KB, 1530x861px
Bark bark bark
>>
File: tumblr_n5a02d69BJ1sn75h6o1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5a02d69BJ1sn75h6o1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x281px
>>25503187
I mostly use /soc to find people to talk to/ play games with. Only a few times have I had /soc relationships turn romantic or sexual. I have a good social life outside of the internet, but meeting new and different people is difficult in my area. I've made a lot of good friends from /soc it gives me the opportunity to talk to people from many different areas of the world. I'm not depressive or highly anxious often and I don't use /soc as a coping mechanism which I feel a lot of you do.

I would say over the years /soc has made me like men less. I never post in dirty boards but I still get rushes of dick pics and vulgar language sent to me.
>>
>>25503506
Does that really seem like using people? And yeah I talk to some guys. Mostly on discords of my favorite streamers, but it seems like so distanced and contrived. Not implying that them being guys has to do with it, so much as the individuals I guess. Like basically being chill and occasionally sharing memes and articles is alright I guess, but not particularly meaningful.
I don't know man. People be dumb
>>
File: XAnRXZ3.jpg (107KB, 750x933px) Image search: [Google]
XAnRXZ3.jpg
107KB, 750x933px
>>25503529
Yeah, a little bit. I mean, why invest on a friendship when the second you find something better to do you'll throw me away?

Maybe try looking in discord threads or skype threads. I found some interesting people through them.
>>
File: IMG_3573.jpg (186KB, 1080x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3573.jpg
186KB, 1080x1079px
>>25503522
At this point I just funpost with the vague hope that someone cool will try to initiate. Done trying to initiate myself.
>>
>>25503529
A little bit, yeah. "I don't want to be your friend, but I am bored and lonely right this second, so please entertain me and give me what I want, and accept that I will disappear when something more interesting comes along." That's basically it, right?

It's good that you're up-front about what you're looking for, but it's not exactly a tempting offer.

Also you gotta be aware of what a girl's experience is on a site like this. A lot of them are "looking for reasons to presume the worst" because they're repeatedly exposed to the worst. You're up against an online mob of 60+ socially retarded fuckboys who will relentlessly pursue anything with a vagina. And that's here, on Tinder, really any dating site, or stuff like this where dating is a remote possibility, the thirsty dick-pic-senders show up. That's who you're up against, that's who sets the tone for women on the Internet
>>
File: puppy.jpg (99KB, 745x745px) Image search: [Google]
puppy.jpg
99KB, 745x745px
>>25503187
i'm not sure i understand what you mean, but what does that mean: depression/anxiety/etc makes someone on par with toxic people?
>>
>>25503564
I'll post a puppy for you, anon.
You're welcome.
>>
File: IMG_4316.jpg (123KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4316.jpg
123KB, 750x732px
>>25503564
>>25503555
I don't get where it seemed like I have no interest in keeping the friends I make online. Im gonna guess that assumption is just another thing that can chalked up to toxic dudes desperate for pussy?
>>
File: 1427380-bigthumbnail.jpg (94KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1427380-bigthumbnail.jpg
94KB, 450x337px
>>25503602
Nah it's an assumption based on what you said yourself.
>I'm too busy to make friends at the moment, don't get to see my gf often, and I get bored/lonely easily
>>
>>25503568
I mean by generally being flawed and potentially being problematic as a result of those flaws? At least in terms of having mental disorders.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 191x263px
>>25503602
Not really?
You are kind of implying that online friends are not really your first choice in terms of how you spend your time, and that you're just being friends with them because you don't have IRL friends at the moment and you can't spend time with your girlfriend. You're saying that you're with them for selfish reasons (you're bored/lonely otherwise) and not because you genuinely enjoy spending time with them.

I mean, as I told you - I have a long term, close online friend but our friendship always felt valuable to him. He really went out of his way to make me happy and was there for me. If he said "I'm being your friend because I don't have much going on, entertain me" I would have been less motivated to keep the friendship going or make something meaningful out of it.
>>
File: IMG_3240.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3240.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>25503614
I don't get it. My work makes it difficult to have a social life at the moment, and my gf is out of state for now.
>>
File: puppy.png (403KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
puppy.png
403KB, 600x399px
>>25503621
oh omg maybe we have different definitions of toxic people? sure, people with depression/anxiety could have flaws but if they know that it doesnt excuse problematic behavior or if they don't use these illnesses against you in a manipulative way, i don't think these people are any less deserving of friends than healthy people...
unless u meant girls are "falsely advertising" as being toxic? idk idk
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (46KB, 660x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
46KB, 660x382px
>>25503628
Oh I get it now. I guess I made it sound like I don't usually make friends online? Damn I feel like I would've had to reached a bit to come to that conclusion.
>>
>>25503638
Oh, when you say "I'm too busy to make friends at the moment" it sounded like you meant "too busy to make friends, here, right now, with whoever I'm talking to online."

Either way, you don't have to give a list of excuses for being here. It still comes off as a little bit rude. It's like if your friend called you up to hang out and you said "Normally I would have cooler things to do on a Friday night, but tonight I'm free, so I guess we can hang." Just say "Yeah, I'm free."
>>
>>25503639
I guess I should clarify that someone being self aware of their issues makes all the difference? I feel like I'm fairly aware of mine, but I don't feel that it makes me more "deserving" of friends. Just that it makes me more patient towards others who might not be.
>>
File: juniper-fox-5.jpg (95KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
juniper-fox-5.jpg
95KB, 640x800px
>>25503658
>I guess I made it sound like I don't usually make friends online?
No, more like you are around them not because you enjoy them as people but because you don't enjoy being alone. It would make me feel used.

Like this anon said: >>25503665
>>
File: IMG_1088.jpg (78KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
78KB, 640x464px
>>25503665
Holy hell how did we come to this? I'm just gonna stop trying to give you context clues because it's making my ass sore, being misinterpreted
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (282KB, 2440x1296px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
282KB, 2440x1296px
>>25503684
I'm just trying to help you have better luck in the future, anon. If me and >>25503677 interpreted it that way, it's likely that others do too
>>
I'm rather aloof on the internet 'cause I've had bad experiences, especially with 4chan-users

I talked to someone from here for 6 years all-together
So... not all of the experiences have been bad, but most of them are

I had to put a guy in another country in prison

He was blackmailing me with my own nudes lol

He ended up making this Skype that was called: *myname*'smaster

And adding all my friends and family and telling me to harm myself on camera because he was turned on by "damaged goods"

I guess posting nudes on 4chan made him think I had daddy issues? He kept going on about that

Reminded me of people who rape and murder prostitutes because they think they are dirty and that they "deserve it"

I dunno. LOL

And yes; having social anxiety does kind of... put me in the same category as the neckbeards here, but I really wish I wasn't in this category...

I'm trying to overcome my issues, and I almost feel like talking to other socially awkward NEETs limits personal growth

You're kind of validating each other's lifestyles and not really growing as people

People fetishize girls like the anime character on Watamote, and it's very strange to me

In 'ideal mate' threads, you see people have on the qualities they want for their ideal mate:

"depressed, borderline personality disorder, clingy, dependent"

I just... I... what

It feels very weird

Like someone is trying to take advantage of me because what they perceive to be a "damaged girl" is all they can get or something

I often come here out of boredom or for validation
>>
File: IMG_3525.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3525.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>>25503726
Let's just clarify that I don't out of nowhere tell people "yeah I'm too busy w work to make friends irl". Like it's not the first thing I say. I just meant that I'm open about my circumstances if they come up in conversation.
Thread derailed
>>
>>25503564
Yet they choose to spend time online. That implies they like that environment. Women who advertise their sex online are generally scum and to be avoided. Bars in every city are full of easy pickings.
>>
>>25503748
I can understand the aloofness, given the number of socially retarded chodes. Can't really judge continuing to use the site either, since I've pretty much been conditioned to come here since high school.
Out of doggo pics on my phone. Sorry anon
>>
>>25503748
the reason i want a girl that's either shy/anxious/depressed/whatever is because i can relate to it
if i date a girl i want them to understand why i act certain ways and accept me for it
though, that's just me, and i'm on a weird middleground where i'm not socially inept or depraved of a social circle, but (almost as if by personal choice) i isolate myself from the outside world because my only real interest is videogames

it also seems that girls that are interested in the things i am interested in seem to always be "damaged", and though i said before that i'd like a girl that would understand me mentally, i want to be as understanding as possible when it comes to that sort of thing

tl;dr, i want a girl that understands me mentally and that generally comes with a bunch of other problems that i want to be accepting of
>>
>>25503602
Holy fuck these are the cutest god dang doggies
>>
I come here to meet people arround the world , and as it was said before even if you post in the clean threads you will recieve a ton of dick pics .

My reasons are that I dont know many irl people with the same interest or hobbies .

Also the fact that some of you think you are entitled to my nudes just because I said I am a female and I should provide evidence it's disgusting.

I have found nice people to clean chat and be friends with , but some guys here make me hestitant to post .
>>
>>25504384
The way I understand soc, its mostly just guys who want a sexting buddy and they'll try their luck with anyone.

There are always exceptions to any rule though, you just have to find the diamonds in the rough.

Its ironic because a guy is looking for a girl to sext, and a girl is looking for someone to talk to (for some fucking gay reason), and they both can't find what they want lmao
>>
>>25504391
If you want to sext then go to a thread that is for sexting or a dirty thread, there are plenty here . But people who specify they want a clean chat or post in clean threads shouldnt be swarmed by a bunch of dicks .
Some people here dont seem to understand that .....

So yes in the end no one gets what they want.
>>
>>25504478
Thanks for lecturing me mum
>>
>>25504479
I was telling you you were right but okay my dude
>>
>>25503187
Speak for yourself. I wanted to get people together for a trip to the sports bar to watch the mcgregor Mayweather fight
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.