[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend and I are traveling. Currently in Hammond, LA. Making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-832399456.jpg (302KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-832399456.jpg
302KB, 720x1280px
my boyfriend and I are traveling. Currently in Hammond, LA. Making our way to New Orleans tomorrow. Looking for friends and maybe more will happen if we're comfortable enough. kik me ohhelloalexis to set something up.
>>
>>25501145
You both come off like you'd smell like a mixture of axe body spray, used tires, and the cheapest victoria secret perfume they had in stock.

Also trying to ask for a threesome over soc while traveling across state lines is a bad idea
>>
>>25501145
boobs
>>
>>25501145
More pics of the female please
>>
>>25501888
Ok I know you were trying to be insulting but there's no way she uses Victoria's Secret Perfume. The actual bottles are like $60 and the sprays are $15. A cheap bra is $40....she doesn't even shop there. You accidentally complimented her by thinking she's wearing perfume at all. If she's got anything it's scented lotion or one of those shimmer mists from bath and body works that she got on clearance.

>>25501145
I'm actually not trying to be insulting just explaining why anons insult was bad lol. Stay safe y'all.
>>
>>25504189
I live in the East, but am not sure what you guys would even want to do besides drink your asses off or maybe smoke some ganja. My friends and I usually go to the races by Almo (like if you don't know what I mean, you've never been here).
There's all the shit in the French Quarter, but that's mostly for tourists or if you're really craving that one specific dish. I recommend Louisiana Pizza Kitchen and Felipe's Burritos (you won't regret it)
>>
>>25505279
>Felipe's

This guy fucks. Also I'm in Lafayette. Hit me up.
>>
I'm in Houma what's up
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.