[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i explain to my friends that i'd love to snap nudes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mpydhnHcEx1qaglxco1_1280.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpydhnHcEx1qaglxco1_1280.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
how can i explain to my friends that i'd love to snap nudes to them without seeming weird?
>>
Tell them you'd like to model for art classes and you want their opinion of your body.
>>
Bait
>>
You can start with snapping ffpm1988
>>
>>25500338
it doesn't matter what your body looks like to be a model for art classes....
>>
just do it lol
>>
>>25500327
Snap it to me instead
>>
>>25500327
If you were to just say it, I'm sure they'd be a bit confused, but maybe allow it. If you're looking for some kinda excuse, the art class one works fine, or send them something and say it was an accident? That last one might be not be too good for multiple times, but who knows.
>>
>>25500327
just tell them
>>
>>25500327
Snap once, freak out and tell them it was an accident, gauge their response like that. I've done this a few times and got plenty of girls to send me nudes back this way even though it's a bit of a cheese.
>>
>>25500327
are you m or f? what are your friend who you want to send it to?
>>
I doubt any guy would turn down the opportunity to receive nude pics of a girl.

There is literally only one situation where I would decline nudes.
>>
>>25500327
Why do you want to send nudes to your friends...?
>>
Just show them that pic
>>
>>25500327
Is that you?
>>
you can snap me nudes

sc: VALCHERIA

21/f/UK
>>
>>25502223
Question Is, would you snap me back?
>>
>>25502223
Why
>>
>>25502223
>male bitmoji

why do you have to lie?
>>
pretend you sent them by accident, see how they respond
>>
>>25502254
Good question.
>>
Pick one or two of your friends and give it a try! Say it was an accident if they respond negatively! I don't think they will! I wouldn't! :)
>>
this thread is pathetic
>>
>>25500349
they wont know that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.