[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adopt-A-NEET Thread part deux! Back by popular demand, this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

Adopt-A-NEET Thread part deux!
Back by popular demand, this is a thread for clever NEETs and financially established persons who want one.
>Adopt?
Yep, your NEET will move in with you, live by your rules, and you'll be responsible for their care. Set your terms here. This is strictly a real life endeavor, not a roleplay.
>How does it work?
Glad you asked, anon! Just answer the questions honestly and contact another anon who sounds like a good match.
>NEET or provider?
>Age, sex, location? Willing to relocate?
>Your preferred partner? Guy, girl, trap, sea monster, etc?
>Describe your ideal relationship - how do you want this to turn out?
>Providers: What do you require from your NEET? Cooking and cleaning, companionship, weird butt stuff? Hell, I don't know you
>NEETs: What financial support do you require? Phone bill? WoW? Cute clothes on the regular?
>Providers: What support or allowance would you offer to the right candidate?

>Your contact info?
>And anything salient I might have missed.

As always, I'm your awesome OP, and I'm always here if you get stuck! Hit me up and I'll get you sorted.

My info:

>NEET or provider?
Provider.
29.M.Florida, will relocate the right NEET
Cute sub girl!
See below - I'll take care of all your needs, and in return, I'll be your benevolent but demanding boss.
>Providers: What do you require from your NEET?
Cooking and cleaning, being the lady of the house, and sleeping at the end of my bed as my personal pet and most beloved toy.
A budget for house things and a smol allowance for personal things... All bills are paid, that's pretty much a given
>Your contact info?
Kik: sm0rk
wit a zer0
>>
So this is a weird spin on the sugar daddy thread....Giving it a shot.
>NEET or provider?
NEET
21 male Usa, Washington, I am sum what willing to relocate, depending on how far
Well, I don't mind eather way, long as you can keep up with how fucked up i am.
Someone to take care of me, maybe more, I am more then happy to let them have there way with me. Maybe give me children to corrupt...i mean love <3
>NEETs: What financial support do you require? Phone bill? WoW? Cute clothes on the regular?
I am open to negotiations. Ideally, I would like house and an internet connection that can handle my youtube stuff.

>Your contact info?
My Kik is Gamer_km, please state your from this thread, i have my user on 2 boards rn
>>
>>25498724
>Maybe give me children to corrupt...i mean love <3
What the fuck
>>
>>25498753

I was gonna post he looked like a pedophile without even reading his post, but holy shit kek
>>
>>25498753
What? i keep hearing i shouldn't breed, and young children love me......ok that sounds bad, i mean in the nonpedo way.....fuck i dug this hole deep
>>
Would anyone be interested in adopting a broken NEET? As in: disabled and socially retarded.

Just curious, it's not for everyone. I would play video games with you and love you, and make sure the house is clean. Cooking, I technically can do but have some issues that interfere.

I would be there for you always as well.
>>
It's mostly older men looking for a young boy/girl as a fucctoi. Them being NEET adds an extra layer of desperation/dependency
>>
>>25499151
meant as a reply >>25499098
>>
File: 1493774618898.jpg (85KB, 450x658px) Image search: [Google]
1493774618898.jpg
85KB, 450x658px
>NEET or provider?
Provider
23, M, eastren Canada, not willing to relocate but willing to help someone get to me, I have my own house.
Open to anything really
I help you improve your self esteem so you can get a job and take steps to better yourself, I would be supportive and take care of you. Ideally it would have a romantic connection.
>Providers: What do you require from your NEET? Cooking and cleaning, companionship, weird butt stuff? Hell, I don't know you
Someone to come home to and spend time playing vidya games, watch movies, cuddles and possibly more if the connection is there
I would pay the housing, lights, food, internet, allowance, not sure, we could discuss something if we get in touch.

>Your contact info?
[email protected]

looking forward to hearing from you, if it takes some time, dont worry I will respond to all. <3
>>
>>25500629
also should have said if you post your Kiks it would be easier for me to respond to you. Thanks!
>>
Thread defibrillator?
Thread defibrillator.
>clear!
>>
if anon is too scared to go to the airport alone would you come get me?
>>
>NEET or provider?
richneet who doesn't need money, just someone to tolerate my autism and pretend to love me (an emotional provider, if you will)
20/f/new england, yeah i'd relocate where ever
male men only pls
we move into the woods and get a bunch of goats and chickens and then have lots of bbs. i garden, play harp, bake bread and homeschool all day. you chop wood and make birdhouses or something. idk, a girl can dream
>Your contact info?
[email protected]
>>
>>25504774
That's my perfect life too. And I could give it to you. But you stopped responding to me. I thought I was your Armyfu?
>>
>>25504790

1. what are you doing on /soc/ dude, this is a bad place
2. i just sent you an email explaining my reasoning for that. I should have sent it yesterday, my bad. tl:dr I don't think I could handle the location insecurity of an armyfu, but I wish you all the best, you seem like a great guy.
>>
>>25504774
>Richneet
>Female
Hey if you want to relocate to the west coast let's be NEET room mates who give eachother emotional support. I'm on neetbux but I'm only not impoverished because I can manage my money pretty well.
>>
File: 1441812150945.jpg (463KB, 1200x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1441812150945.jpg
463KB, 1200x1606px
>NEET or provider?
NEET
23/m/uk/yes
Someone who doesn't mind putting up with an autistic manchild who has no desire to do anything but play vidya and cuddle
I hope they love me forever and I can love them forever?
I get enough autismbux to buy my own things. I wouldn't mind more qt clothes though

>Your contact info?
[email protected]
>>
>NEET or provider?
NEET
23/m/Southeastern Ontario/ Yes
I am pretty open on this one.
I want to be someone’s house-husband, cooking, cleaning, making and fixing things, and just generally managing everything around the house for my partner to come home to.

Phone, credit card, and once student loans kick in, I am probably looking at ~150 a month, so preferably 200-250 plus a budget for whatever projects you want me to do.

>Your contact info?
Kik:timspls
>And anything salient I might have missed.
I took some college courses in engineering to do with electronics and metalworking, as well as having a lot of experience fixing things, so if there is something you want me to make for you, I can probably do it, as long as you can cover tools/materials cost.
>>
File: IMG_3067.jpg (326KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3067.jpg
326KB, 1440x1440px
>NEET
>18/M/Cali willing to move a lil bit i guess
>Straight dude or girl open to fwb relationship.
>idk i just need a social life and have 0 connections rn
>I can help pay for shit, hopefully i'll find a job so i can pitch in for bills and shit
>pic is me
>snapchat : chjhunter
>kik : saltmydish
>>
>>25504774
tfw also in new england
tfw sounds wonderful [spoiler]other than living in the woods[/spoiler]
>>
>>25505142
Why wouldn't you want to be innawoods? You should really try backpacking some time, the woods is magnificent.
>>
>>25505148
well thats not really true
i do like the woods its just that i spend pretty much all of my time doing computer stuff
>>
File: 2rZFH3y.jpg (47KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
2rZFH3y.jpg
47KB, 500x357px
1) Age 27

2) Male

3) Straight

4) White British. I live in Asia, I move around a lot as I work building educational franchises.

5) looking for?
Sugarbaby 18-22, around that age, I don't mind if you're older.
I want a feminine girl, a submissive girl who might be in need of advice with how to make a business, manage money, move abroad or even just find the right man. You must be 100% discrete,I don't mind if you're seeing other men but I don't want to hear about sex unless they're a girl. Bi girls are fine

5) What are you NOT looking for?
No traps, no gays. I don't want girls that're the feminist type. If you're not looking for someone who is a older than his years and has had a lot of experience with both women and responsibility in life then don't both. I hate man-children so if you're looking to squeeze cash out of some blue-balled beta then look elsewhere - I've had my share of women, I want something specifically online.

6) No pics until I've seen and know about you due to the nature of my work and personal life. I'm no goblin, don't worry.

7) Is there anything specific we should know about you?
I'm a traditional man. I'm a very patriarchal person who spends a lot of time around children and female teachers so I assume a very 'father figure' like role in my life. I've been on 4chan since I was a young teenager and have grown a taste for developing online relationships. my previous two sugar babies are now in happy relationships, I no longer stay in touch with them but I enjoy supporting girls and getting what I want for it. My work means I lack the connection of female intimacy at times and I would never pay for sex - picking up women in bars got boring in my early twenties.

Contact: email me with some information about yourself and a photo with your face in, I will respond when I know I can trust. My face and name are out there so I will need assurance. Let me know what you need from a sugar daddy in terms of gifts/money.
[email protected]
>>
>>25505168
Stop being a faggot and marry a woman to live in the woods with.
>>
>>25505195
you cant make me
just kidding yes you can
>>
>>25505201
What does that mean? Are you going to pursue the opportunity or not? You live in the same state and want the same thing, no?
>>
>>25505212
>new england
>state
?
but yes i am going to try
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.