[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably fucked up bad. But whatever. So I've been with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: OaLjVVM.webm (628KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
OaLjVVM.webm
628KB, 900x506px
Probably fucked up bad. But whatever. So I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months now. And well. She fell asleep and normally my phones too far away so I just use hers for me basic internet night searches or YouTube. And then there's a message from some guy saying. Hey when I can I see you again it's been ages. So I decided to open up the texts and see what's up. And I see that he messaged me a while back. Like a few months ago. Nothing happened just literally. He sends get remember me. And she's says yea I do. That's It. Then this message. And then another message from another guy saying. Hey you don't care about me anymore cause now you have a boyfriend. So I just did what I thought was right. Blocked them both and erased the texts. How bad did I fuck up here guys?
>>
>>25494715
>dating women
Your own fault really
>>
Probably. I mean The chances of her telling me wtf are slim to none because that'll start an argument fast on. Why do you even want to talk to these guys anyways? They're exes or people you used to fuck before you dated me. So why would it matter to have them in your life. That'd be my argument. But now I feel like I kinda have something to look out for. Like if she unblocks them or something.
>>
Grow a pair, faggot.
>>
What do you mean?
>>
>>25494813
Just give up now and let your girlfriend fuck other dudes, you're too pussy to stop her.
>>
>>25494715
If it bothers her severely just dump her. She's been cheating on you and is going to continue.
I did that shit when I found messages on my boyfriend's phone and we talked it out. Let him know that shit is fucked and if I'm not wanted cool I'll fucking leave. He asked to be forgiven and now that shit's been handled nothing of the sort has happened again.

In other words stomp it out and talk about it. Let the cunt know she's been caught and needs to explain shit to you. If she gets defensive then you don't matter that much to her and you should just save yourself the pain and leave.
>>
Bring it up. It'll be a hard conversation, but you really shouldn't be sneaky about it. You use her phone for whatever reason and she got a little unlucky with dudes texting her.

The conversation might be painfully awkward, and you might hurt each other, but it's probably the best way to go through with it without getting cucked hard and also establishing a boundary to your girlfriend and letting her know where you draw the line
>>
>>25494980
Where does it say she's cheating on him?
>>
>>25494980
pretty sure she wasn't cheating, based on what op said.

i agree that op should bring it up but there doesn't need to be this "stomping out" of the subject-- just talk it out like two normal people
>>
Tell her what you did and tell her that you don't like it when she texts other guys and that she should stop.
>>
>>25494980
>'s been cheating on you and is going to continue.
Maybe. Ask her and watch how she reacts. If she can't hold eye contact and give a straight fast answer she cheated.
>>
>>25494754
>Grow a pair, faggot.
OP: this
>>
>>25494980
Looking for a new boyfriend now?
>>
>>25494715
Brother, don't listen to any of these faggots. Chances are they're the messages are just from some thirsty fucks she used to know. If she was hiding something from you, she wouldn't let you use her phone, and she'd damn sure erase the texts. She didn't engage them in conversation, and there's no smoking gun, so you probably have nothing to worry about.

You have two paths to go here:
a) You become a paranoid jealous person which will eventually cause the death of your relationship
b) You let it slide. If she confronts you about it, man up & let her know your feelings about it, admit what you did, and apologize.

Make sure she knows how special she is to you. Don't make the same mistakes I did.
>>
>>25497433
The real MVP. I'm gonna do that man. I just need to find a way to stop being jealous. It randomly spawned out of now where recently and I can't stand it. My dad cheated on my mom and that's all I can think about lately is getting cheated on. I was having a FWB exclusive thing. And basically got cheated on.
So it's driving me crazy thinking I'm gonna get cheated on. Help me please. She's never done anything to show that she will cheat. And seeing this drove me nuts.
>>
>>25497987
I was you about 6 months ago. I got jealous and clingy and lost the love of my life over it.

If you've been cheated on, your mind will trick you into thinking it'll happen again. You'll over analyze things and see problems where there are none. Ignore them. Those thoughts aren't real. Look at the facts. She could've cheated with those dudes, but she didn't. She basically brushed them off. You have a good girl there. Keep her.

Tell her how much she means to you. Do something small once in a while to show her you care. If you have her heart, she'll have no reason to cheat. Don't look for problems were there aren't any, and you'll have a happy, healthy relationship.
>>
>>25497987
Or you can confront her about it instead of acting nothing had happened. It's better to let it out instead of keeping silent. If you just keep silent, then you will just get eaten up about what you've seen. Just say something and ask her the truth instead of letting things potentially getting worse
>>
>>25498781
How do I explain deleting the texts? I can unblock them. And just bring it up and say I deleted the text. Be like. I didn't think you'd really much about some guy asking you out plus I was gonna answer to the guy that you have a boyfriend but I decided not to and just delete it.
>>
>>25499920
You should explain that it was late you were tired and they made you jealous because you really care about her. Full honesty. I would be PISSED if my boyfriend did this because it's an invasion of privacy and I can handle fuckboys on my own. It doesn't matter what you were gonna say to them cause they weren't your texts to answer and now she's gonna think you don't trust her. I might not break up with a guy who did this but if I wasn't thinking about cheating before I sure would be now.
>>
you violated her privacy which is bad and stupid

this could've easily been solved by idk talking to her? it was pretty obvious that she has no interest in dude and he was just being shitty like dudes are. but instead you let your feelings get to you.
just tell her what happened and apologize. at least you're doing the right thing and you can respect yourself.
>>
>>25499920
Dude, if I were you, I'd just unblock the guys & forget about the whole thing. Don't tell her shit unless she asks you. She might think she accidentally deleted them or her phone did or whatever.

Is that a shitty thing to do to her? Yes. However, I'm on your side, not hers. If you tell her, she loses all trust in you. If she never knows, you brush it under the rug and move on and use it as an opportunity to be a better boyfriend.
>>
>>25500374
>>25500963
These guys are idiots, you did the correct thing.
>>
>>25494715
What is her first name??
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.