[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

26 year old average dick (7 inch) guy looking for female to play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: th76AYFB03.jpg (4KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
th76AYFB03.jpg
4KB, 160x120px
26 year old average dick (7 inch) guy looking for female to play on cam i like to be submissive and humiliated
>>
>>25491731
Reported for bait, etc. Average is 5.2 inches, and that's coming from somebody that's 8 inches. Stop baiting dicklets.
>>
Girls did said i am big but internet said 7 inch is average but
>>
Thanks for saying that im big it's always nice to hear that :)
>>
And i can pay if you want
>>
>>25491774
just shut the fuck up you're making yourself sound more sus the more you speak
>>
Don't be mad because your dick is tiny
>>
Hate to break it to you numb nuts but 7in on this board is nothing special. You'll have better luck finding a dude to tuck it back for you
>>
Well i said im average but this guy said that is big
>>
It's slightly above average. That's depending on what part of the world you hail from. Here its nothing special.
>>
Im from Europe but like i said many girls did said it's big, but i always considered that it's average, i even play sports and flaccid i am 3.5 and only saw few guys bigger so that's why i always consider that is average
>>
I myself am 7.5 and have been told the same. But here wether its fake pics or just a coincidence many people on here are 7 or bigger
>>
Well it depends what tread are you looking at because there are many small dick in small dick tread, in 4chan it looks like only big and small dicks are there no average
>>
Most girls dont give a fuck about dick size, and the 3 that are actually on this board are not going to be interested in camming with a probably ugly guy who considers his dick the best thing going for him
>>
Well i know im not ugly im slim athletic guy and i was just wondering is here any girl that likes domination so she can be dominant and like i said i would even pay.... because when you have 7 inch it's impossible to be humiliated in that part i envy small dick guys
>>
>>25492052
So they are supposed to just take your word that you are attractive
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.