[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men Seeking Women (m4w) Discussion Thread Share your experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: meen-seeking-women.png (15KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
meen-seeking-women.png
15KB, 1200x1200px
Men Seeking Women (m4w) Discussion Thread

Share your experiences seeking women on /soc/, online, and beyond.

I make this thread following my first attempts to talk to women on /soc/ after having been a lurker. I typically added women from Skype and Kik threads and sought discussion, nudes, and sending my own pictures.

I found the experience novel, fun at times, frustratingly puzzling at times, and overall a roller coaster of emotions.

A few minutes ago I opted to delete my throwaways and the few poor chats I had and realized I'd met 2 women who I wanted to continue talking to after a couple months of interactions.

It made me wonder about all the other men on /soc/. Do you guys find very few women on here worth talking to over time? What's your experience like?
>>
>>25489659
>Do you guys find very few women on here worth talking to over time? What's your experience like?

First of all the obvious: there are few women here period. /soc/ is a sausagefest and we all know it. Second of all I've found that women here fall in three categories:

1) traps/catfishes/trolls - exacerbating the severe lack of women is the widespread phenomenon of men pretending to be women for various purposes.

2) entitled turbocunts - women who think they are too good to even speak to you with basic civility. probably a symptom of massive oversupply of men to choose from.

3) really cool chicks - if you can avoid drowning in cocks and survive 1&2 above, you can definitely find some really great girls here.
>>
File: calm.gif (16KB, 427x315px) Image search: [Google]
calm.gif
16KB, 427x315px
>First of all the obvious: there are few women here period. /soc/ is a sausagefest and we all know it

I feel like the /soc/ community, unless its fine with this sausage fest (and I don't think many are) should do something to rectify this.

>1) traps/catfishes/trolls

I would think the traps can find those interested in traps. Though the dozens of women I spoke to, I never (to my knowledge) ran into a trap.

As for catfishes, trolls, and men pretending to be women, I did run into men pretending to be women, and I sometimes wonder if there are women who are trolling. I think these things come with the territory, sadly.

>entitled turbocunts
I sometimes wondered whether the trolls above were that, or this. I think this is the fault of the men here, and we need to man up for a culture change. I think I've reached a point of dismissing women who aren't compatible or reciprocating.

People should be starved of attention, ostracized, when they behave in antisocial manners - whether trolling or "turbocunting"

>really cool chicks
I really think there are women here who have the potential to be in this category if the atmosphere and culture changes to suit them and reject others.
>>
>>25489659
When /soc/ started, I talked to a bunch of people on here, and it was generally a 50/50 split on the genders. After a bunch of rule changes & shit, it turned into the cesspool it is now.

All of the girls I've talked to here have been damaged in some way. It's basically a prerequisite of being on 4chan in general. The quality has gone SIGNIFICANTLY downhill, and it's generally not worth it anymore. If you talk to 100 girls here, you might get 1 cool one, and she's generally so buried in male attention that you'll never end up talking to her.

Essentially, this is the board to go to if you're a guy and you want to have your self esteem smashed. Fuck /soc/.
>>
>>25490024
The consenus (although we have a small sampling) is that, like many other portions of 4chan, this place ain't worth shit anymore.

But we're all damaged and keep coming back.
>>
>>25489708
These three categories really hit the nail on the head. The ratio might change a bit depending on your location and where online your looking (tinder has way more turbocunts, Craigslist more scammers, etc.) but i think the number of "actually cool chicks" is always going to a small number. That's just a reflection of the state of dating.
>>
>>25489659
>gf away
>horny af and masturbating is for faggots
>decide to go on /soc/ to try and find a loyal penis sleeve whose down to fuck for the next couple of months
>stumble on an 18/f/bi in my area
>tell her to message me
>we start chatting
>she's a virgin
>my fetish
>give her the rundown
>she agrees to be my personal whore
>we meet up
>she's an easy 9/10 with fantastic ass and DDD tits
>20 mins in she's naked on my bed and we're fucking
>fuck like 3 times that day alone, nut in that shit
>she comes over about once a week for the next few months
>every position, everywhere
>gfs gonna be back soon
>tell her its time to end things
>she's cool with it
>pump it one last time then dump it

Overall positive experience. Would seek women on this board again.
>>
>>25492193
you give hope

I admit skepticism, but thank you anon

Im sure Ill dive back into thia hellhole again, perhaps with more bluntness as you did
>>
Looking for a side piece ready to take the D! With a capital D! Sexy/Milf/if you have at least one nipple, one pussy, and one asshole to fuck I'm down. Hit me up kik migiovanni or Snapchat naughtygio8088.
Carry on hoe.
>>
File: gf.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
>>25489659
I met 2 girls on here:

One was pretty chill but just like with most women she got bored of me and eventually just ghosted me.

The other was flat out boring (but hot). I found her in a clingy thread and tried to make it work but she had absolutely no interest in me. When I brought this to perspective she snapped.

>blog warning

I don't have any luck with women regardless of where I meet them. I've spent years making my body greek-god status, spent thousands on my wardrobe not to mention have been employed at a good paying company (thats mentally healthy, abusive childhood) and independent for a few years now.

I live in a small town so young women my age are sparse to begin with, while considering the ones that are already in relationships. I tried going for long distance in a nearby city but most of the women admit to the distance being torture and couldn't commit.

Recently a temporary co-worker and me hit it off and were close friends until she moved for a new career. I (being inexperienced) opened up to her on the last day she was in town and went for a kiss only to get rejected. I understand it takes two to love so I hold nothing against her but the way she hugged me and undressed in the passenger seat of my car and always wanted to hang I swore she was into me. She gave me constant compliments and I made her die of laughter sometimes not to mention the entire dream scenario of me finally meeting a woman that's hot and my age IN PERSON was surreal.

I'm quite a mess from her ever since because she said we could still be friends but ghosted me after she moved not to mention how much she advocated supporting people with mental illness. I ponder (way too much) if her moving is why she rejected me or if she only liked me as a friend, idk I really want a woman in my life but it just doesn't happen.

No dating sites work. Therapy is an 11 month wait and meds make me hyper aggressive. I don't want sex, I want a companion (my cat is meh).
>>
>>25489659
Still no luck even finding girls yet.
>>
Im from small eu country and i met one girl here she was cool,sexy and we fucked few times until she got bored of me

Other expiriances are not so good they either dont respond or wont prove they are actual femanons when they do respond
>>
>>25495374
Over the course of about a year I've only talked to two definitely confirmed females from soc at length. These were both really cool gals, but nowhere near my area. Still happy to have talked to them, but goddamn it's a lot of patience for so little return.

In terms of traps there have been a bunch, even a couple of straight dudes, but even where real interest or proximity existed between us, there were no meet-ups, there was no conversation nor pic exchange that lasted more than a few weeks tops before ghosting.
>>
File: 3397571_6_o.jpg (145KB, 1498x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3397571_6_o.jpg
145KB, 1498x1000px
I've only had one hookup from /Soc/. She was a little fking hottie I will say. She was prime for sure. Her post was kek so she was cool from the start. We Kicked for a bit then she asked to meet at a starbucks. Told me she was 19. I'm 32 and have a little sister her age. So I kinda got turned off. But I was down to skype and she was too.
We chatted for under an hour, both into Overwatch, Invincible, and we both suffered from the same medical issue as kids. The 4chan Gods were pleased with me for such a reward. She was down to come over, brought her PS controler.
Lived close by, arrived at 10pm, and we just chatted for a couple hours. Now I personally don't try to pick up younger women, mostly because they are vapid, dumb and indecisive. But this girl was different. I must have been standoffish because around midnight she just said to me, "So are we going to do this"?
I laughed, explained my slight hesitation but then picked her up and carried her to my bed. We smashed, it was great. She has a tight little body, perfect little pink pussy, clean, shaved, the whole lot. You never know about hygiene with internet girls.
We started seeing each other regularly, but I wasn't growing as attached as she was, I could tell. Plus her young dumb side was exposed as she became comfortable. She dressed up to come over, brought me food, etc. Sprung from making her squirt every time.
So at this point is when I come clean and tell them to not get attached because Im not BF material. She got defensive, the whole independent tough girl act, then we smashed. One week she kept calling me but I wasn't answering, crunch week on site. That friday when she called I answered ready to explain my being unreachable. The moment I pressed the button all I herd was a flurry of anger and curses, fury that my phone couldn't decode it without static. After a min she hung up. Never herd from her again.
Had her in my phone as Femanon. Top notch pussy.
>>
>>25495965
Do I need to redo this in Greentext?
>>
File: latest.jpg (193KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
193KB, 1024x768px
>Only hookup from /Soc/. Little fking hottie, USDA prime for sure.
>Made me kek, cool from the start.
> Kiked for a bit then she asked to meet at a starbucks.
>She was 19. I'm 32, have a little sister her age. Kinda turned off. Offered to skype instead
>We chatted, both real, both into Overwatch, Invincible, had the same medical issue as kids.
> Kek Lord blessed me with such a reward.
>She was really down to come over. I told her to bring her PS controler.
>Arrived at 10pm and we just chatted for a couple hours.
> Now I personally don't try to pick up younger women, mostly because they are vapid, underdeveloped and indecisive.
>But this girl was mature and seemed stable.
>I must have been standoffish because around midnight she said to me, slighty annoyed, "So are we going to do this"?
>I laughed, explained my slight hesitation then picked her up and carried her to my bed.
> We smashed, then again, it was great.
>She has a tight little body, flawless. Perfect little pink pussy, clean, shaved, tight the whole lot. You never know about hygiene with internet girls.
>We started seeing each other regularly but I wasn't growing as attached as she was. It was growing more obvious. Plus her young dumb side was exposed as she became comfortable.
> She dressed up to come over, brought me food, etc. Poor little girl sprung from making her squirt often. Was washing bedsheets twice as often.
>At this point I decided told her to not get attached because Im not BF material.
>A bit harsh yes, but Im no cuck.
>She got defensive, the whole independent tough girl act, then we smashed epicly. She was mad at me that night.
> One week she kept calling me but I wasn't answering, crunch week on the Jobsite.
>That friday when she called I answered ready to explain my being unreachable.
>The moment I pressed the button all I herd was a flurry of anger and curses, fury that my phone couldn't decode without static.
> After a min she hung up. Never herd from her again.
>>
I had some nood exchanges, fucked one girl and talk to a couple of others. Out of all, I'd say I only really liked one encounter.

And yeah all of them have issues
>>
File: Gif1.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
Gif1.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>25496102

Dude the issues are what make them so cool!
>>
>>25496104
I didn't say I don't enjoy the issues. Some are a bit too much though (one girl for example was black but was ultra racist, that was pretty off putting)
>>
>>25496109
That's always a mindfuck,like her pussy was the gateway to Nega Nigga dimension.
Was it purple?
>>
File: ;owqiehf.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
;owqiehf.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>25489708
>if you can avoid drowning in cocks and survive 1&2 above,
Well, those who drown in the cocks end up as Redditors.
>>
>>25493871
I also had a shitty childhood and like talking to people with similar pasts. If you're still checking this thread, drop a kik or discord or something.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.