[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Males, describe your ideal Girlfriend! >her age >her height

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 31

File: 1500770728239.png (170KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500770728239.png
170KB, 800x800px
Males, describe your ideal Girlfriend!

>her age
>her height
>her weight
>her race/nationality
>her personality
>her interests
>what would be a perfect day with him?
+
>talk a bit about yourself
>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a girl that fits your criteria!

Go! Maybe she is here and you did not realize yet!

Previous thread:>>25464843
>>
>her age
18-22

>her height
My height or shorter (I'm 5'10")

>her weight
Anything from skinny to chubby but not fat to the point of being unhealthy

>her race/nationality
I really don't care to be honest, I find all races/nationalities of women attractive

>her personality
Introverted, caring, genuinely wants to build a long-lasting relationship, loyal

>her interests
Fashion/Caring about her appearance, watching movies, traveling. Her liking video games would be cool too

>what would be a perfect day with her?
Waking up a little later in the day and going to get/making lunch. Then going to some kind of event happening in town, maybe a museum or a show or something, driving around for a bit after and picking up food to take back home where we could eat and watch a nice movie. Then just falling asleep together, being content with just being with one another regardless of whatever else is going on around us

Introverted white male from the mid-west who is into fashion, writing, music and video games. Going to school but am just working a few days a week currently until I go back in August Even if you're not a girl and think I seem nice to talk to then just reply with any contact info.
>>
>>25488626
>her age
18, just like me.
>her height
I don't care at all
>her weight
Average.
>her race/nationality
White or Asian.
>her personality
Someone who doesn't take everything seriously, and has at least similar hobbies to mine. Every girl I've ever met seemed to only be into trips, music, books and tv shows. Seriously, could anyone be any more boring?
>her interests
As long as she's really passionate about whatever she likes and is open to my interests, I don't really care. It'd obviously be a plus though if she was into the same things as I was. Computers, instruments, vidya, that sort of stuff.
...him? I'm sorry, are we talking about traps here?
Probably just playing games and cuddling though. I wouldn't mind some outdoorsy days with her, but naturally I prefer to stay indoors, just like pretty much everyone here.
A young programmer wannabe, I think I look pretty okay though.
To me personality will always be more important than looks, but it's obviously a huge plus if she's got a pretty face. I don't care much about their body.
>>
>female
>willing to sleep with me

;_;
>>
>>25488683
hey dude this is me
>>
>her age
23+
>her height
Slightly taller than me, I'm 180cm
>her weight
Not fat, sexy, heck yeah
>her race/nationality
White, or asian maybe doesn't matter too much, not black though I'm racist
>her personality
Sweet, caring, cuddly, good sense of humor, not too girly, like a big sis kinda. Doesn't mind if I want to keep to myself now and again.
>her interests
I mean, I like vidya and anime but having different interests is good too so I don't care too much, just don't be a fucking nature freak, I don't like going outside for more than a chill walk maybe.
Taking it easy, sitting on the couch, talking about random stuff, goofing around, playing video games or watching a show or something.
+
20 year old white, chubby, hairy bear-like man who sits by his computer all day, incredibly introverted, so i get exhausted from social interaction even with my favourite people. I'm pretty funny and like to think that I'm a nice person, probably the smartest man in the universe too. Also like doing drugs now and again.

Kik : Yung.mac420 hmu if you use something else though

inb4 anime pic, lmao whatever dude it's a qt
>>
>Age
My age
>Height
Idgaf
>Weight
Chubby, I guess.
>Race/Nationality
French. Because white + sexy accent.
>Personality
Accepting, loyal, brutally honest,
>Her interests
Anime & manga, comics, cartoons, TVshows, jogging (with me of course), hiking. I want a person whom I can share my interests with, to watch my shitshows with.
>Ideal day
A lot of cuddling while watching TV and laughing, ending the day with sex.
>Myself
Like the girl I described, to be honest. I'm looking for someone similar to me. (But not exclusively).
>>
>>25488626

>her age
18?
20 at like the most
>her height
5'10-5'11 or like 5'8 but yea 5'10 I'll marry her
>her weight
Idk 160?
Kinda full figured but not fat. It's ok if she doesnt have a little waist i want a big thick girl with birthing hips that will produce for me strong offspring to conquer the world with
>her race/nationality
Hardcore Mexican
>her personality
Fucking loyal bitch that will slap the shit out of me when she gets mad but also get her brains fucked out by me
>her interests
Like knitting playing soccer cooking sewing and other womanly things
Wake up at 8 make ourselves breakfast fuck in bed until 3pm go to the beach take some shrooms and a tent and go camping.

Smoking blunts and taking drugs as needed.
+
I'm a homeless beaner
>>
>>25488700
The age part isn't super important btw
>>
>>25488719
you sound super immature and pathetic
have fun being a junkie and (hopefully) overdosing one day, i bet your family is proud
>>
>>25488683

>also willing to negotiate on either
>>
>Her age
18-22
>Her height
5'0"-5'8"
>Her body type
not too chubby,or thin
>Her race/nationality
preferably white, but I'm fine with any other race
>Her personality
loyal,honest,ambitious and fairly open to discussing anything, doesn't sugarcoat the truth
>Her interests
Anime,video games, TV shows, dogs/cats, movies, books
>Describe a perfect day with her
breakfast, then go for a walk and have lunch at some restaurant, and cuddle up and watch a movie/anime or play vidya.
>Talk a bit about yourself
Male, skinny but with some muscle, 6', dark brown hair, 19 y.o.
>Contact info
kik toohot4m3
discord Top Kek#5673
>>
>>25488725
Not a junkie eat shit and i was getting it together for a bit but yea.

Ima make it anon fuck you.
>>
Female
Huge tits
Not an idiot
Gives me lots of attention
Not a total neet

Me
Successful
Smart enough
Excellent taste in women
>>
>her age
20-30
>her height
Unimportant, but I love tall girls!
>her weight
Not auschwitz-mode, not massive. Thicc/chubby girls best
>her race/nationality
American of any ethnicity
>her personality
Affectionate, caring, faithful. Has tendencies to be clingy and possessive. Likes to tease and joke with me. Sexually dominant with a high sex drive. Likes to adventure in nature just as much as staying in and watching anime.
>her interests
Anime, vidya, music, art, etc. I really like creative types!
>what would be a perfect day with her? We'd wake up next to each other, cook breakfast in our underwear, and watch TV while we eat. We would go for a hike on some trails for a while, then go back and play some vidya. We'd get distracted halfway through and have some great sex and make dinner, and wind down watching some classic anime or movies.
+
I'm 22, currently living in the upper midwest, looking to move soon. I'm into anime, lifting, video games, hiking and camping, art, fashion, music production, writing, etc. I'm a hopeless romantic and will give you lots of attention! I can teach you how to make electronic music and help you with fitness stuff if you want.
Pic is my fav body type but not 100% necessary
>>
>>25488850
Kik: aetherwalk
SC: industrialdweeb

Oops forgot to add that on lol
>>
File: Audrey.jpg (354KB, 650x859px) Image search: [Google]
Audrey.jpg
354KB, 650x859px
>her age
20-30, whatever man, I'm not really too picky on this anymore
>her height
5' - 5'8
>her weight
Not overweight
>her race/nationality
Not a big issue, white or hispanic maybe
>her personality
Laid back, talkative, not super competitive, comforting, caring, supportive, loyal, open
>her interests
Vidya, hiking, watching old movies, learning new things, going on long drives with no particular destination
Drive out to the middle of nowhere, explore a park we've never been too, stop in town somewhere for a bite to eat, find a hill to watch the sunset and talk and laugh, head home and curl up on the couch to watch a movie, hold hands and fall asleep

25/US, 5'8 average weight, software engineer, I don't get out too often, but I'd like to quit being such a homebody, minor social anxiety I guess, like to go on bike rides, do a lot of hobbyist programming, waning interest in cars as of late, I probably spend too much time online.
A boy can dream
>>
>>25488870
Ope, and I guess since everyone else is doing it
kik: buttsmackenzie
or something else if need be
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-18_09-31-26.png (54KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-18_09-31-26.png
54KB, 261x199px
>her age
17-22
>her height
Shorter than I (6'1")
>her weight
A healthy weight, a big bonus if she tries to stay in shape
>her race/nationality
Don't have a strict racial preference, but being British would be a big plus.
>her personality
Emotive, very - or at least a little - energetic and goal driven, not major depressive and self-defeating, not looking for a mentor to make every decision for her (independent) and really would not be okay with poly females looking to get juggle boyfriends.
>her interests
Pretty much anything. I take an interest in whatever people I'm fond of are interested in, as well as my own interests outwith the relationship. Science-y topics and history would be perfect, though.
Sex and pillow talk all throughout the day and finishing it off with late-night store runs followed by more sex. Otherwise? Travelling.
20 year old male living in the north of the UK, currently a university student, but I have plenty of spare time (usually). Really looking to feel around and learn something new with anyone, and to enrich my experiences and being with relationships, whether they be platonic, romantic or otherwise.
I'm really not that shallow as to have an "ideal girl", as I tend to prefer average/above average girls as opposed to model-tier women, because there's an alluring charm in women who aren't "literally perfect", in my opinion.
>>
>>25488626
>her age
Under 40. Seriously, that's it. I'm 20, so if she's over twice my age, that's a no unless she's the most amazing woman in the world.

>her height
Taller than 4'5". I'm cool with girls who are short, but not up to my waist short. I'm also into taller chicks too.

>her weight
I'm down for anything up to ~30 lbs overweight, so no obese territory. I've been working on myself so I figure that girls need to do the minimum as well. I prefer girls who are fit though, because it's sexy (and because I need coaching).

>her race/nationality
Any.

>her personality
No massive angry raging, no constant bitching, and a willingness to try things outside her comfort zone, whether that's traveling to a new country or just getting out of the house.

>her interests
I'm down with anything, because I can accept and invest myself in new interests. As long as she doesn't try to make me change my (nondestructive) interests, then it's cool.

Hopefully, every day would be a perfect day.

5 foot 9 Asian dude living in the US. Pursuing college degrees right now, and I'm looking for a girl who's willing to give and take love. I either want a really invested relationship, or a casual one where we don't require spending too much time with each other, since I'm going to be really busy soon.
>>
>her age
18 - 25

>her height
shorter than me (183 cm here), but it doesn't matter

>her weight
rather thin-ish

>her race/nationality
dont care

>her personality
tomboy, introverted, rough, sweet when you know her closer, caring

>her interests
games, anime, hiking

drinking beer in the mountains, when back playing vidya rest of the day

A 22 level guy from Poland, likes some science, anime, coding. Introverted, lonely.
>contact
kik: Xylitole
>>
>>25488776
you are a junkie look at all the shit about drugs
even if you "make it" your body will be so destroyed from it you will die way earlier
and I'm happy about that
farewell
>>
File: QTLIPOMAGRAPHYAAA.png (2MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
QTLIPOMAGRAPHYAAA.png
2MB, 3828x4587px
>Her age
18-20
>Their height
5'-5'8"
>Their body type
Prefered, a bit chub ~160-200lb, but 100-150lb is nice too
(Not a body types but glasses are cute)
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian, prefered paler/light skin
>Their personality
Definitely loving, someone who sets me as priority, lowkey/highkey nerdy, just a general sweetheart who'll take take of me and just has a drive to talk to me, definitely must have a slightly avant-garde sense of humor, very ironic, makes stupid jokes no one gets except us,
>Their interests
Maybe gaming or anime or both. Atleast some music I like (lofi, alt, rnb, ind, etc.) Movies, food, memes, avant-garde humor
>Describe a perfect day with them
Honestly laying in bed cuddling on a cold day would be ideal, but maybe going out to eat at a decent restraunt we both enjoy and just talking
18/ CA, USA. Slightly above average intelligence. Loves music. Very honest off the bat. Recently out a year + long relationship (starting to get over it), always fails kms, very relaxed but I like to be treated in a similiar fashion as I'm treating someone
I HAVE A STUPID INFOGRAPHY SO (i fucked up and put liberal is okay lol)

>Contact (optional)
Kik: fateofdestruction
Discord: worldisafuck #9303
>>
ideal:
>female, tall, kind of voluptuous (but not fat/chubby)
>mommy gf
>want to nurture and protect me
>sometimes playfully bully and tease me
>a genuinely good and caring person
>willing to cook and clean and work and do whatever else mommies usually do
>UK

me:
>19
>skinny
>5'7
>very cutesy, slightly feminine
> kind hearted, needy, a bit clingy
>on the submissive side
>into light femdom
>UK

this is all ideal don't be afraid to be different
>>
File: 1499368065757.jpg (47KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1499368065757.jpg
47KB, 400x533px
>her age
18-25
>her height
Who cares
>her weight
Thin to on the cusp of chubby. No fats
>her race/nationality
Asian
>her personality
Introverted, down to earth, likes dark humor, can take a joke and dish it, pushes me but doesn't nag
>her interests
Vidya, Anime, Cooking, Drawing, Cosplay
Doing any of the above interests listed together.

It's kinda hard to talk about myself so idk about that part
>>
>her age
18-25
>her height
shorter than 5'10''
>her weight
40-58 kg
>her race/nationality
white,latina,asian/american,british,australian (just speak english)
>her personality
spunky, affectionate, kind, funny
>her interests
music, comedy tv, vidya
watching tv or playing vidya then going out to dinner, movies, ice skating etc.
>talk about about yourself
18 yo white male 5'10'' from northeastern US going to uni
>>
File: Estonian1.jpg (88KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Estonian1.jpg
88KB, 480x640px
<---Her.

>Personality.
Reserved at the right times, funny when pessimistic.
>Her interests
Music, farming, cheese making.
>Perfect day
Milk the cows, make the cheese, a sauna, and then cuddling while watching movies and drinking kossu.
>Me
Eestiphile
>>
File: 208.jpg (846KB, 1500x751px) Image search: [Google]
208.jpg
846KB, 1500x751px
>her age
18-20
>her height
5,5 - 5,8

>her weight
not much, slim/fit around 15% BF

>her race/nationality
White

>her personality
Confident, caring, very loyal and honest.

Other things:
None religious, none drinker/smoker.

>her interests
anything that involves creating something like art,music

>what would be a perfect day with HER?
i enjoy the simple things in life, things that people never appreciate. Just something nice and simple together.
+
appearance: 6,4 and about 160 lbs, lightbrown hair and green eyes.

just a normal guy whos tierd of life, the only thing i care about is art and working out.
as every other 4chan user i also like anime.

wont limit things because of a picture.
>>
File: christian introvert virgin gf.png (21KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
christian introvert virgin gf.png
21KB, 640x444px
>>25488626
18-25, not obese, rest doesn't matter
>>
>>her age
26-35
>>her height
5'1". Short girls just do it for me.
>>her weight
Slim
>>her race/nationality
Not black
>>her personality
Sharp, funny and happy
>>her interests
Not video games, movies or music (unless "music" means playing/singing it). Just be interested in something of your own. Preferably something that I'm not interested in. We can learn things about each others' interests. And read.
>>what would be a perfect day with her?
Beach in the morning, croquet/minigolf or an aquarium in the afternoon, a nap, dinner out and then home.
>>talk a bit about yourself
I work in healthcare tech, like books, boardgames, and the beach, and I collect stationary.
>>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a girl that fits your criteria!
Nah.
>>
>her age
I'm 24, so like 18-26ish, although like 40+ would be dope too
>her height
Doesn't matter too much to me honestly, but I dig girls that're either taller or shorter than me.
>her weight
I tend to get with thin girls a lot and I'm a skinny boy myself, so yea. Lowkey I love #slimthick girls though
>her race/nationality
Not importnant 2bh, mostly been with asian and white girls for some reason. #blackgirlsaremagic though
>her personality
tend to go for like, tomboy types, on the extrovert side and really the exact opposite of me
>her interests
doesn't matter to me but hey let's watch shitty reality tv together
either staying in all day/night being lazy or going out in the city with no real plans. it's super cringey to me but 'going out on adventures' or whatever the fuck. i like the beach too
>+
I'm an introvert loser with limited aspirations in life. I have a really dry boring personality honestly but hey maybe I'll make you laught sometimes before you get tired of me
I'm an ugly boy
>>
File: Kal.jpg (330KB, 687x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Kal.jpg
330KB, 687x1294px
ME:
>27 / M / West coast US
>6'3" average build, sort of muscular (slimmer than pic from a year ago)
>Interests are video games, languages, chemistry, biology and some video editing
>I can still do a back handspring
>Love being out in nature, by bodies of water and spotting the doe getting its nips sucked by the babies.
>Obsessions include Resident Evil, Super Nintendo and Capcom games in general, Futurama, The Simpsons and tons of music.
>Favorite artists are The Dear Hunter, Tub Ring, Eyes On The Shore, Super Soul Bros, Pink Floyd and there's so much more to list
>Don't drink, don't smoke.
>Make dumb videos with friends: https://youtu.be/eoIDScXsMsw
>Basically a vampire (night owl, blood fascination, loves necks)
>Sexually passionate, never been promiscuous. Dominant.

HER:
>23 - 31
>Loves weird shit
>Not afraid of telling the hard, hurtful truth
>Thinks my high-pitched farts are cute (She should also fart and belch with pride)
>Short hair
>Alcohol and weed is okay in moderation
>Plays video games and will watch cartoons with me
>Doesn't like How I Met Your Mother or Friends
>Will hang out with me and my friends in Discord voice chats sometimes
>Wants to show me all of their weird personality quirks
>Wants to share their excitement about things with me

Discord: Varmyth#0967
>>
>her age
20+
>her height
Anything is fine. Everyone is short compared to me.
>her weight
Skinny/slim, regardless of height. Chubby can be OK, but absolutely nothing more.
>her race/nationality
No real preference here
>her personality
Introverted and guarded, but has a wall that, once past, she'll spew useless information and tidbits about things she loves. Intelligent, immature, loud, blunt, funny, clingy, and kinky.
Someone on the nerdier side will help.
>her interests
Games, music, technology, math, science, art, design, fitness, etc.
This is really loaded, but ideally we'd spend a lot of time arguing over who's going to cook, who's better at what, who's right, and who's getting fucked silly that night.
I'm 30, Male, 6'5", employed in IT, and I live alone in an apartment. I'm blunt, straightforward, and a perfectionist. I play games, work out, run, pitifully attempt to vent creativity in a multitude of ways, and always try to learn something new. I'm extremely kinky, hung like a horse, and am very dominant.
Just ask me.

My kik is whyamievendoingthis
>>
>>25488626
>age
18+

>height
the smaller the better, just no midgets. Don't worry about being tall though, cuz i'm likely taller than you

>race
not black. I'll take half black but I'm gonna need to see a doctors note.

>personality
don't be bitchy.

>interests
sucking my dick

>>25488626
>Males, describe your ideal Girlfriend!
>>what would be a perfect day with him?
>him

OP you tard.

>about me
I'm in the LA/mar vista area.
>>
>Female
Genderqueer, genderneutral and agender is fine.
>Breathing
Breathing is optional.
>>
>>25488626
>her age
18-23
>her height
5'-6' (no strong preference)
>her weight
SMA on the skinnier side
>her race/nationality
Open, but generally find whites and asians more attractive.
>her personality
Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving or INTP. Not that I really rely on those too much, they're quite inexact. A girl who is thoughtful and intelligent. I prefer grounded people with subtle moods, no need to be crazy passionate or supportive, just being there is fine. Not to be confused with apathetic or dispassionate, just not manic. Trusts me and wants to be trusted in turn. Generally wary of people and intentions but wants to have a strong bond with someone, find her 'rock' and be one for me.
>her interests
Vidya, general knowledge (likes to know about the world, past and present and the systems there in), anything creative, doesn't smoke or drink, no drugs (prefer no tats or piercings but not as picky on those), fashion as a form of expression not a status symbol, intelligent discussion and debate, cooking/fit/general health consciousness without being crazy, physical closeness and displays of affection, would be fine cuddling on couch and in bed while watching movies all day now and again
No single scenario here, maybe school and work stress us out and we have a relaxing walk in a park. Visiting the coast. Museums, orchestra, ballet, all that high brow crap. Aforementioned movies and cuddling. Working out together, cooking together and passionate love making. Not gonna say there's ONE perfect day.
+
27/M West Coast, tall, broad, sometimes a bolt of crazy energy, sometimes deadly quiet and humorless (though not without empathy), ongoing balancing act with severe depression and GAD. Naturally inclined to organizing people and things but I prefer writing, acting and storytelling.
Maybe later, huh?
Discord HisReqness#6519
>>
>>her age
22-27, should have some degree of maturity
>>her height
Doesnt matter
>>her weight
Dont be fat
>>her race/nationality
Preferably white, but not a requirement
>>her personality
Down to earth, smart, has ambitions and legit hobbies. Not obsessive.
>>her interests
Sewing would be nice. Should have some level of nerd interests, doesnt mind going /out/ now and then. Preferably not a completely mirrored interest list.
Morning cuddles makes any day great, bonus for a lovely finish such as a midnight stroll or falling asleep to a movie.

>yourself
24 y/o nerd from europe, pretty much left the gamer/anime phase several years ago and now I mostly just work. Enjoy most things in life and have a moderately diverse list of hobbies.
>>
>her age
18-30
>her height
Doesn't matter.
>her weight
Doesn't matter. As long as she is healthy.
>her race/nationality
Preferably white.
>her personality
Humble, down to earth, not self loathing, curious, genuine. Not an SJW.
>her interests
Anything. As long as she's very passionate about them.
Make breakfast together and take a bike ride into the forest, picnick there on a spot that overlooks the nearby castle. Ride home, feed the ducks/geese/chickens/sheep and kitty, do some gardening together, start the barbecue next to the pond, eat lunch, go shopping for designer furniture together, work out in the fitness room, shower together, salad for dinner, watch some old movie, sit outside by the pond again and watch the sunset and talk about anything.
I'm 26, 6'5''. I run a very successful small business, i work from home most of the time. In my free time i make electronics, i paint, watch movies, do gardening, archery, lifting, cooking, ...
>>
File: IMG_2509 2.jpg (812KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509 2.jpg
812KB, 2576x1932px
all i want is someone female who'll willingly blow me
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-20-11-22-14.png (826KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-20-11-22-14.png
826KB, 720x1280px
>her age
18-27
>her height
5'2 - 5'8
>her weight
Preferably curvy but as long as you can't see her ribs or can't see her chin all is good
>her race/nationality
White Brit senpai
>her personality
Reflective of mine, nice, caring, curious and helpful. But also a bit shy and introspective
>her interests
Like me, a childhood of pain and suffering has drained her of any bother to even have interests... But on the next paragraph I may contradict
Day out in a big city, drinking coffee and going around all the musuems and art galleries, finding interesting places, just messing about until nighttime and then finding a beautiful spot to look at the skyline

I would like to get list in London with a qt only to find her
>>
>0 girls replied to any of the posts

Color me surprised. Demand and Supply is truly skewed on this board with all the thirsty beta fags/arabs
>>
Between 20-30
White

That is all.
>>
>>25491161
I've wanted to apologize for a long time now. I was a total asshole a year ago and did not treat you in a way that you deserved at all and have regretted it ever since. It doesn't excuse my behaviour but perhaps it would lessen the sting a bit for you to know that I was struggling with some mental problems at the time with the change of going to uni and was generally unprepared for the intensity of some of the things you were saying (speaking as a largely socially isolated and inexperienced person).

I rarely come on here anymore, and I thought you'd also stopped as I hadn't seen a post from you anywhere, but I'm glad that I checked this thread just so that I can tell you I was an idiot and I have missed talking to you, and hope you're doing well. I knew your kik but I guess I was too self conscious to contact you directly. Not sure if you'll even read this, and if you choose not to reply (I don't expect you to) then I guess I'll never know.
>>
>>25492148
Why wouldn't you message him? Jesus.
>>
>>25492148
Why the fuck is every shitstain on this board mentally ill or beta?
>>
>>25491161
Hey, do you by chance have a Skype?
>>
>>25492069
pretty much all dating sites are like that.
>>
lol nobody has gotten any replies
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (731KB, 578x575px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
731KB, 578x575px
>her age 18-25
>her height 5,5 +
>her weight 100-200
>her race/nationality white
>her personality witty funny clingy (sometimes) loyal intelligent
>her interests whatever interests her
>what would be a perfect day with him? date then back to my place where we listen to our favorite songs
+
>talk a bit about yourself 6'6 chub/gym bro (recently been going to the gym for the past couple months working on chub
kik - pidgey
skype - [email protected]
>>
>>25492069
>>25494439

Because almost everyone's description is vague or boring as hell. C'mon, it's supposed to be your ideal gf. At least be more specific than 18-30 years old, 5'0"-6'0", 100-200 lbs, and likes anime. Seriously, no one wants to message a guy if their ideal gf could literally be any girl on this board.
>>
>>25494503
but the 6' 5" "hung like a horse" chad got replies hmmmmmm
>>
>>25488626
>her age
17 - 20

>her height
Honestly isn't a priority I couldn't care less if she was taller or shorter than me

>her weight
Skinny to Chubby (again not really much of a priority)

>her race/nationality
White or Arabic

>her personality
Funny, shy, unique, doesn't do what people expect of her, doesn't care about what other people think too much

>her interests
Various types of music (Punk would be great), History, Travelling, weird stuff on the Internet, talking, Art drawing etc

Just hanging out listening to music, talking about whatever, chilling, cuddling, watch a movie have a takeout and not care about anything

Also if you have blue hair you're actually perf

British dude with a liking for punk and talking to random people. Not that talkative IRL but wouldn't say I'm introverted just a bit reserved sometimes, love looking at stuff people draw because of my own lack of artistic talent and just wanting to meet someone who sort of like me in a way that we both don't care about people's views on us. I just wanna chill and have a good time and meet someone I can connect with but I guess we all do :')

Not actually expecting to get replies but you never know
>>
>>25488626
>her age
20-26
>her height
Between 5' and 5'10
>her weight
110-120lbs
>her race/nationality
White
>her personality
Shy, funny, sensual, honest. A good sense of humor where we can play off each other is an enormous plus.
>her interests
Anything wildlife or music related would be a plus.
Playing games and enjoying each other in a mountain cabin, snowed in, just the two of us.
Tall, attractive, confident and reasonably extroverted, but very traditional. I come off as a classic "bad boy" type and women tend to make a lot of assumptions about me, but in actuality I've never had sex and don't intend to unless I actually love the girl.
>>
>>25491161
If only I were a year older
>>
>>25492148
I mean, I suppose I appreciate the apology. I don't know who you are and I'd prefer to have had a personal message as opposed to some grand display in a thread. Take care.
>>
>>25493419
Yea, I do, I believe it's "standards." with the period. I hardly use it though.
>>
>her age
21 to 25
>her height
Any height above 5 feet
>>her weight
I don't mind thicc, but someone not obese or super skelly
>her race/nationality
Dont care,
>her personality
Fun, has a sense of humor, kind but demanding and caring
>her interests
Anything as long as it's not super degenerate or like her favorite hobby is protesting
Laying in bed on a warm summer day cuddling and watching tv
Ugly fatty neckbeard who makes music
>Go! Maybe she is here
Nah she aint
>>
>her age
18-22
>her height
< 5'6"
>her weight
not obese
>her race/nationality
white
>her personality
Cute, needy, clingy, submissive, funny
>her interests
Art, Anime, Drawing, video games, geeky stuff
Wake up next to her, cuddle her for a few min.
Slap her butt and she goes off to make breakfast
We kinda cook together, kiss, cuddle, be goofballs.
I go to work and kiss her goodbye, she stays at home doing her hobbies
I come back, she runs up to me and kisses me, she missed me. I slap her butt and we walk to the living room. She surprises me with yummy food, we eat together, laugh, cuddle, then head to the bedroom and have some kinky ass rough sex. Once she and I've cum several times we nap and snuggle up together.
An hour later we wake up, kiss, and go walk our dog around. All the while being goofballs, laughing, kissing, at some point stop and have a nice conversation.
When we're back home play vidya together, or watch anime/GoT.
When we're tired we go take a bath together, she's tired so I carry her to the bathtub.
She gets horny and we have kinky ass sex again in bed, then when we're done we snuggle to sleep, I kiss her and tell her how much she means to me, she does the same and we both happily go to sleep.
I dream about her.

27 Male California
Software Engineer
Main hobby was programming but now I do that for a living.
I love video games, LOTR/HP/Ghibli, anime, GoT, Rick & Morty.
Kinky af (Dd/Lg, pet play, etc, I'm a dom)
Dominant personality, but really caring and loving.
Good sense of humor, smart, kind.

kik: its.paddles
>>
>her age
preferably 20s
>her height
any, cant control this
>her weight
normal, fit, or skinny
>her race/nationality
any, cant control this
>her personality
sharp intellect, sick humor, and honest. Personality disorders acceptable as long as theyll let me help.
>her interests
she should have her own, my biggest are space, technology, anime, traveling, and art if we share thats cool too.
Bonus points for:
Sewing, Graphic Design, Biology, Programming

my favorite thing is just laying around together rly.

I'm a cynical mildly autistic Linux Admin, alone in Colorado. I like rock climbing and coding on the weekends, ocassional trips to the bar or to a bassy event. I indulge in concentrate and watch lots of mechas plus other anime. Something of a hacker with a hobby of building electronics and software for them. Aspirations for strange goals that no one else probably has.
To be honest I have MDD/PTSD among other issues so I'm being open about that. I have rational reasons to feel that way sometimes and still am more sane than most people though.
Other than that I'm Taoist and Anarchist. Physically 5'11 140lb, Pale skin, Chest length long dark hair, with hazel/green eyes, and a big nose.

>Optional picture of yourself
ask me on kik? robotwaifu
>>
>age 18-25
>height 1,60-1,80 (5,2" - 5,9")
>45kg-70kg
>race: no kardashian tan or pinkskin
>personality: not shy, not seeking attention constantly. No princess mentality
>interests: technology, underground music
>make up: very little or none
>>
>>25494503
that seems to be working fine when it's the other way around though. No it's not because of generic proposals, the demand/supply is just fucked
>>
File: the rock whisperer.jpg (2MB, 2322x1765px) Image search: [Google]
the rock whisperer.jpg
2MB, 2322x1765px
>her age
18-25, more importantly has some long-term goals
>her height
5'4'' to 5'10'' (I'm 6'0'')
>her weight
Light enough to be picked up with ease, so below 160.
>her race/nationality
European/White, preferably a Canadian national but who knows I'm not very attached to this country.
>her personality
Energetic, not overly social, nurturing, open, conscientious, submissive, kind, at least somewhat disenchanted with the way things work in the world today, spiritually inclined but not dogmatic
>our interests
/his/ /out/ /g/ /k/ /ck/ /mu/ /vg/ is what I browse for the most part - More important: willing to teach me about the things they like as I'd do the same for them.
I really enjoy working out in general, just spending a day out somewhere calm and not too crowded, I also really enjoy art and classical literature - I'm reading the Illiad right now with the Poetic Edda next in line.
Picnic somewhere secluded with sandwiches, cheese, and wine... maybe sex in the woods.
23/M/Quebec, tall and fit. Medium/longish brown hair, hazel eyes, French/Anglo ancestry.
Quiet and pretty introverted so I usually enjoy dating girls who are understanding of that and have a contagious sort of energy about them.
Pic of me being a fuarkin sicc kunt

Discord - Big McLargehuge#1506
Throwaway email - [email protected]
>>
>>25498982
It's modern dating, women have so many resources they can use to filter people until they find their 10/10 of course no on in a thread like this is going to get responses. In fact pretty much all of the questions are irrelevant it may as well just be, are you a 10/10? Then describe your ideal otherwise move on.
>>
>>25488626

>her age
25-45
>her height
5'5-6'
>her weight
BMI 18-24
>her race/nationality
Any, but I have preferences for Indian, Arabic, Brazilian and Asian. White girls are boring.
>her personality
Humourous, open-minded, friendly, loyal, frugal
>her interests
Skateboarding (or any board sport), painting and drawing, hiking, camping, travelling, cooking, cleaning, photography, writing, graffiti.
>what would be a perfect day with him/her?
Sunday AM, we wake up, have morning sex, shower, eat breakfast whilst engaging in a conversation and cracking jokes etc, get house chores done, go to the local skatepark, skate for a couple hours and filming each other, go out for bubble tea, plan out what we would like to do in the evening, she decides she wants to stay-in and cook something, we cook together whilst laughing and sharing jokes and having a good time, we decide to make it romantic and get candles. Dinner was immaculate, never tried the recipe before and we nailed it. Have a relax session where I work on a painting while she reads a good book. Time to go to bed. We lie in bed reflecting on how fucking awesome the day was and how happy we are to have each other. GF/wife: "you know what would make a truly excellent end to this day?" She asks seductively. He have probably the most satisfying sex ever. As we drift into slumber, she cups her left hand on my collar bone, leans her mouth towards my ear and whispers "I love you" and we sleep.
I'm a 28 year old CAD drafter and avid skater.
>>
>>25499436
You're right that women have the resources to literally be flooded by male attention.
But I think for the most part women are looking for something that stands out amongst the sea of dick pics and "Hi my name is X", not a 10/10. I mean maybe some girls are that dumb but not all.
>>
>>25499442
Dat almost me, I don't skate, write or draw tho. And I'm 20. Also I'm brazilian but am white ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>her age
18-28
>her height
idc as long as she doesn't care that i'm a 5'5 manlet
>her weight
not obese, otherwise don't mind
>her race/nationality
don't really mind
>her personality
just someone who's willing to put up with me needing alone time, really (and my giga not literal autism)
also no polygamy
>her interests
videogames/anime/whatever, any form of digital media that i can engage in
loud mouth british man who's only hobby is videogames
sometimes people say i look like daniel radcliffe lmao
>>
>her age
20+
>her height
5'5-6'ish not picky love all heights
>her weight
Just be healthy and if I find you attractive that's all that matters right
>her race/nationality
Doesn't matter
>her personality
If we vibe it doesn't matter
>her interests
Working out, hiking, movies, reading, anime, sports, 420 and having a good time.
>perfect date with her
Dinner and a movie or any other activities we both like.
> semi-introverted 25m 6' athletic white/native American who likes movies, reading, working out, hiking, watching anime, and sports. OK, US
>>
>her age
18 - 30
>her height
doesn't matter
>her weight
anything under obese
>her race/nationality
Pale white, black hair, blue eyes
>her personality
Jaded and cynical, disillusioned, perceptive, inquisitive, sceptical, borderline psychopathic
>her interests
history, generally academic, literature, bringing down the NWO, mind expanding drugs
25 year old white british, social outcast spends most of my day reading and walking my dog
>>
>>25492009
wtf you are so handsome
>>
>her age
18-28
>her height
5'0-5'8
>her weight
thin to chubby
>her race/nationality
white
>her personality
nerdy, cute, shy
>her interests
cooking and getting fucked by my huge cock
whatever she wants I will give my princess
I have a huge cock and love to treat a princess right. I'm 6'3 and 29 with a good paying job and wear suits. I can fix things and pick you up easily as I work out a lot. I'm a chad but I renounced being one because it was boring and my iq is too high for such a mundane life.
>>
File: FaceApp_1495665612824.jpg (991KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1495665612824.jpg
991KB, 1280x1280px
>>25488626
>Males, describe your ideal Girlfriend!
>>her age
Over 21
>>her height
Under 5' 9"
>>her weight
Under 180
>>her race/nationality
Whatever
>>her personality
Cheerful, miachevious, patient
>>her interests
Tech, gaming, animals
A nice day out at the beach or a woodland Park, a night of playing some video games ending with cuddles and sex.
>+
>>talk a bit about yourself
Pretty introverted when I have no one to do things with, really enjoy tech talk and talking game related stuff like character builds for rpgs that I play, love being around animals and just generally want to be as chill as long as I can, I don't enjoy drama.
Pic is of me
>>
>>25488774
Sounds like me but I'm 25.

>>25491624
Sounds like me
>>
>>25491161
Wow, I might just get a kik just to message you. You sound like a fun and stimulating person to be around.
>>
>>25500988
Go for it. If anything, I enjoy talking. If we share interests/tastes, I'm liable to spew constant drivel about the things I love.
>>
>her age
18-25

>her height
4'11 - 5'2

>her weight
90 - 120

>her race/nationality
Any, but white, asian and southeast asian are GOAT

>her personality
Generally introverted, but bubbly and enthusiastic with her friends and SO, curious about the world and an information sponge, accepting, empathetic, a bit shy and clingy, passionate, adventurous, worldly

>her interests
Weeby stuff and everything related to travelling and learning more about the world. Some kind of art, maybe. Honestly, as long as she shares a couple of my interests I don't mind what she likes. We can even introduce eachother to new stuff.

Whole day of walking around some old city in Europe or China, stopping only to eat tasty food and practice the language with the locals, then going back to our hotel in the evening to cuddle as we watch anime and I pat her head. Alternatively, spending our day hiking some beautiful mountain trail overlooking a scenic body of water...and then going home to cuddle, watch anime and give her head pats.

+

I'm a 22 year old guy from Quebec, Canada. I'm a weeb/metalhead hybrid and I'm into linguistics, geography, other cultures. Physically, I'm pretty smol and skinny, have long brown hair, blue eyes and wear thick-rimmed hipster glasses, as you do. I'm introverted, caring, empathetic, kind, loyal and clingy. I'm super selfless and almost always put other people's interests before mine, for better or worse. Bilingual French-English and learning Japanese and Chinese.

I'll send one if you add me :^ )c

>Contact Info
Discord: CutestLoli#7729
Kik: TheCutestLoli
>>
>>25500970
25 is fine too
>>
>>25500970
>Sounds like me
my kik is john714344431
>>
File: 20170727_065640~2.jpg (230KB, 967x1544px) Image search: [Google]
20170727_065640~2.jpg
230KB, 967x1544px
>>25488626
>her age
26-27
>height
5'7"-5'10"
>weight
125-145 lbs.
>race
white/hispanic/asian, but i think hapas might be nymphos, so i'm avoiding them
>personality
dominant, gentleness a plus
>interests
reading, writing, business (?)
>perfect day
cuddles, pizza, books, dialectic about religion & politics, maybe a few minutes of super smash bros.

i'm 24, 5'5", 135 lbs.
i love books, newspapers, sweets, the occasional vidya.
i'm not sure what i'd be into since i don't look @ porn, but i know that i find more dominant & aggressive women more attractive. they have charisma, & they're very confident.
i admire that in anyone.
i don't want anyone obsessed w/ sex though
>>
>her age
20 - 26

>her height
Under 5'5"

>her weight
Not fat, not too skinny. Really depends on her figure, how she carries the weight. Leaning thinner.

>her race/nationality
White, Asian, or mixed.

>her personality
Fairly open as long as its non-abbrassive. Some timid/shy/submissive is great but cannot be the core of a personality.

>her interests
Fitness, video games, reading. Mostly hobbies akin to an introvert.

Wake up, make breakfast together, chat and snuggle a bit while we plan our day. Run around for a few hours, come home, watch a movie or game together, fuck each other's brains out. Good food somewhere in there.

6'1", white, dark hair. Average build, work in tech sector. Direct personality, enjoy being alone or in small groups. Video games are a passion of mine and I play multiple competitively.
>>
>>25502731
is that you in the picture? If so you look 13
>>
File: yanderelewdgamergf.png (110KB, 993x684px) Image search: [Google]
yanderelewdgamergf.png
110KB, 993x684px
>>25488626
>>her age
Any
>>her height
Any
>>her weight
Any
>>her race/nationality
Any
>>her personality
Pic related
>>her interests
Me
>>
>>25502842
you are guaranteed a virgin lol
>>
>>25502845
Yeah I am. What now?
>>
>>25502842
Jesus, this is kind of horrible and sad at the same time. Technically what you're saying is "I want the person I love to be a miserable and self-loathing one because I'm insecure".
>>
>>25502847
lower your standards, you're NEVER going to find that kind of person (not just girl)

so either...
A) lower your standards and quit being a fucking weirdo
B) stay a virgin and never have another human care for you because your standards are abysmally autistic

the ball is in your court friendo
>>
File: IMG_2880.jpg (669KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2880.jpg
669KB, 2576x1932px
Any1 who is biologically female
>>
>>25502853
I thought we were describing our ideal?
In truth I'll take any girl that likes me at this point I've completely given up.
>>
>>25502858
>In truth I'll take any girl that likes me at this point I've completely given up.

even worse
>>
>>25502859
Sorry Chad I'm not a normie like you. Some people are just messed up.
>>25502856
This guy gets it.
>>
>>25502860
>Sorry Chad I'm not a normie like you. Some people are just messed up.

Again, kill yourself.
I'm far from a """chad""" but you being a pathetic autist who thinks the world owes you sex is just sad. Take a look in the mirror and change yourself
>>
File: 432658686258.jpg (59KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
432658686258.jpg
59KB, 257x257px
>>25502871
>who thinks the world owes you sex is just sad
Are you projecting anon? Where did I say this?
>>
>>25502860
>>25502858
How does it make you feel my girlfriend did lots of that stuff and she is very attractive
>>
>>25502842
I've been that girl and the longest relationship I had was 6 months long. No one really wants that, usually guys that have never been in a relationship are the ones thinking that's the kind of girl you want but once you actually get in a relationship you realize that's the last kind of person you wanna be with. Just sayin'
>>
>>25502903
I don't care. You're a Chad. Plus if she did 'lots' she didn't do everything so it's not good enough.
>>25502911
Except I'm not a normie and am probably as insane as that picture so I could put up with a female version of myself
>>
>>25502913
Im not a chad i weight 340 pounds and she never asked for a lord of the rings marathon and some of the quotations sge didnt say verbatem
>>
>>25502943
Fuck off Chad.
>>
>>25502950
Aight got to go hate myself on league
>>
>>25500546
Huh. This is me.
>>
>>25491635
u cant get a female to blow u without paying cash?
>>
>18-25 (I'm 19)
>doesn't matter as long as more than 5'2 (I'm 5'11)
>not fat or anorectic (preferably average or a little chubby)
>caucasian (doesn't matter that much)
>smart, sarcastic, ambitious, hard-working, loyal, nerdy
>physics, computer science, technology, history, economy, political science (at least one of them)
>every day would be perfect
+
>19
>first year at uni (ETHZ)
>loves learning foreign languages (knows polish, german, french and english, struggling to learn Swiss German)
>quite outdoorsy(i admire cycling)
>watch too many tv shows (HOC, fargo, etc.)
>love physics(anything engineering related + astronomy is my personal pastime)
>i want to achieve something in live (dream is to become one of important historical figures, but making my own company or at least having good career)
>>
>>25502766
yea, that's me
>>
>>25502991
nope lol :(
>>
File: 1499263513332.jpg (281KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1499263513332.jpg
281KB, 2048x1366px
>>25488626
>her age
18-24
>her height
5'2"-5'10"
>her weight
Healthy bmi
>her race/nationality
Idc
>her personality
Introverted, periodic moments of talking and silence, likes to get out of the house
>her interests
Learning, sports, nature, reading, music, art, film
Waking up at 6:00 AM, hiking/walking in morning glow, breakfast at cozy cafe, movie theater, brunch/lunch, goofing around/talking into the evening, music/art/reading, homemade dinner, unwind, cuddle.

20yo, 5'4", latino, california, pretty much the same as fictional gf described above.
pic related might be her
>>
>>25502856
youre....really hot. uhh contact info?
>>
>>25502856
you look really similar to the guy I was in love with for six years and who I couldn't even look at properly because it just wasn't possible. he browsed 4chan but I highly doubt he would be on /soc/ lol
>>
>Age
18-20
>Height
Shorter than me, so anything below 5'11
>Weight
not overweight
>Race/nationality
Doesn't matter, just speak English
>Personality
Kind, interesting, willing to listen to me vent, will stand her ground during a disagreement but be willing to compromise, witty, likes to spend time with me but is also her own person
>Interests
Hiking, working out, tv and movies, music, reading, anything else she is passionate about
Perfect day
I wake up a few minutes before she does so I can admire her while she sleeps, then we start the day with a grand slam breakfast while listening to music. Lovemaking breaks out and we accidentally burn the eggs, but it's alright, we have plenty of hash browns. We go for a drive immediately after, singing at the top of our lungs because we don't care about anything else. We go for a hike and have a picnic in the mountains, then return home. We both read in the living room, enjoying each other's company. We're frugal, so we end up getting dinner at Taco Bell, and watch a movie or two before retiring to the bedroom to make love before bed.
Bit about me
I'm a 19 year old political science major. I enjoy most kinds of music, but specifically love Progressive rock and jazz. I love reading, watching films, and occasionally playing video games. I want to meet someone who complements me, who's different enough from me that we learn from each other and get each other out of our comfort zones.
Kik is newworldman1221. Hit me up if you want to talk
>>
>>25504143
Kik is saltmydish but PLS don't hmu if ur a d00d :/
>>
20-30

Height doesnt matter

Not a skelly or a whale anything in between is fine

Any race

Dominant peronality, likes vidya and kino.

I just want a nice girl i can talk to and cuddle with who will peg me

Kik: memyself345
>>
>>25495774
kik me faerietaledreams
>>
>>25502853
>women are allowed to have standards
>men should be happy with anything that's fed to them
People like you should really kill themselves
>>
>dark sense of humor
>doesn't take themselves too seriously
>not an irredeemable pessimist
>not asexual
>understanding
>>
>her age
18-22

>her height
5'0-5'9

>her weight
90-150 Lbs but being a bit curvy is no problem

>her race/nationality
No limits but bonus points if white, Asian, or hispanic

>her personality
Kinky, shut-in type girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind. The better you are at holding a conversation the more I'll be interested.

>her interests
Vidjo gaems, anime, cuddling, and fucking are pretty big ones but, other than that, tell me! I like hearing what you're passionate about.

Waking up super late, cooking food for eachother, and play something like tekken or skullgirls while cuddling.

6'1 white dude who plays a lot of video games. I like anime and manga as well as science, math, music, and machines (especially computers). I'm pretty open to trying new things though, anything to break monotony.

>Optional picture of yourself
After we talk cause I don't even have one on hand

Kik: l0rdregent
SC: lordregent
>>
File: 3_2.jpg (74KB, 524x511px) Image search: [Google]
3_2.jpg
74KB, 524x511px
>>25504951
this is me but I'm no shut in. I would love a boy I could lay in bed with and play tekken with all day though.
>>
>>25505515
on the one hand i'm intrigued
on the other hand, tekken though???
>>
File: 14COhR2_d.jpg (19KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
14COhR2_d.jpg
19KB, 512x512px
>>25505520

What's wrong with Tekken lol, or would you prefer skull girls.

Anyway hit up that thur kik or snap, let's get chattin.
>>
>>25505540

has >>25505515 even posted her contact info, i apparently never learned how to use a computer
>>
>her age
my age (20) and up
>her height
no particular preference; short girls are cute and girls taller than me are hot
>her weight
i like a lot of chub (refer to the girl I posted, minus the tats. but also know that i love women of all shapes, this is just one of those shapes)
>her race/nationality
no particular preference
>her personality
independent, funny, spoils me back, has the same habits when it comes to going out (i lean more towards the homebody side but i love going out once or twice a week even if its not for food or a movie or whatever, i just like to look nice in public)
>her interests
it doesn't matter what she's into, just as long as she's passionate about it, would love it if she had similar music taste tho
perhaps we'll start off the day by getting ready and going out for some coffee/tea, walk/drive around town listening to our favorite music, go eat at some obscure but good restaurant, hang around town for a little more, then when night falls we head home and cuddle and fall asleep to some netlfix

>talk about yourself

I'm twenty years old, about to put myself through college. I work part-time unloading trucks and handling freight at a warehouse store (i've gotten pretty strong because of it), I plan on majoring in psychology. I like to write and play vidya during my free-time. I won't lie, I'm introverted and a little shy, but that doesn't mean I'm anti-social. I have pride in who I am and what I do (except this description; it's all over the place) and I'm really affectionate
>>
>>25505585
oh and also my kik is esjee791. i'll send pics of myself if requested
>>
>>25505515

Well then drop a line and let's see where that goes
>>
File: 871416.png (339KB, 573x434px) Image search: [Google]
871416.png
339KB, 573x434px
I think a long time ago I wrote something longer, but after all these years and relationships, I think I am beginning to understand. I think I'm mainly just tired of writing these lol. Okay, what I write here is what I mean from the bottom of my heart.

>her age
>her height
don't mind
>her weight
don't mind as long as not noticeably overweight or obese
>her race/nationality
don't mind
>her personality
pure, kind, and curious
>her interests
It doesn't really matter. As long as she is genuine about them and loves them. I really enjoy discussion about thoughtful things but being too focused on superficial learning I find to be incredibly unattractive.
She'll listen to me ramble about things I like.
Staying indoors together in bed sleeping.
I guess I'm a very big idealist and I'm laid-back but I take a few things quite seriously. People often tell me I'm passionate and sweet, I guess. I really like taking care of people and learning about other people's perspectives on life. I'm a very sentimental person, but sometimes people mistake me more for a thinker because I guess I've learned to be rational. Usually I'm more enthusiastic in my posts but it's reaaally late rn and I'm tired. I like interesting things.
I like this girl's personality.

Well it was fun guys, I like pooping in threads like these.

my skype: [email protected]
>>
File: brian-griffin-v351.jpg (112KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
brian-griffin-v351.jpg
112KB, 1920x1200px
>her age
18-60
>her height
Preferebly really short but it doesn't matter
>her weight
Not obese
>her race/nationality
Any
>her personality
Nihilistic, misanthropic, overly ambitious, loves fantasy
>her interests
Art, movies, anime, having sex 10+ times a day and trying all sorts of weird shit, exploring
No such thing as Perfecto but I'm happy with a lot of different things
I'm too exhausted, but I'm 20 and make and hate society and I'm not the best person
I'm hideous
>>
>age
college
>height
less than 5'7"
>body type
slim to normal, but fit enough for sports or strenuous physical activity like hiking.
>race/nationality
i'd love an aussie, but a non-balkan, non-italian european would work. bonus points if she speaks spanish.
>personality
daring, sarcastic, outgoing, cheerful, sentimental, disorganized, empathetic
>interests
watersports (a good scuba or freediving buddy), swimming, traveling, long walks on the beach, ice cream, freerunning, books, cuddling, hot chocolate, towels, sherlock, european football is a plus.
>perfect day
we wake up at first light, prep our tanks and wetsuits, head to the local dock, and sail out to the best dive site in the area. we spend an hour admiring the reef, swimming past bommies lined with corals of all colors, and trying to identify fish as they quickly dart through nooks in the living walls. her eyes sparkle with wonder through her mask (unless she's a mirrored lens girl), even though she's been to this site more than twenty times. we ascend adhering to protocol, holding each others' hands instead of a mooring line. we spend the rest of the day snorkeling and freediving, deftly maneuvering ourselves through breathtaking coral swimthroughs. once back on shore, a long walk on the beach is in order. as night falls, we lay side by side on the sand. her face, usually soft, carries small grains of salt left from the sea. as the stars come out, she points out the constellations she knows.
hawaiian/welsh/chinese, college student, west coast usa. extrovert, loves events and meeting new folks. 5'7" football/soccer player. certified rescue diver at 18, hoping to score divemaster in a couple years. 95 logged dives in both australian coasts, egypt's sharm el-sheikh, mexico, california, and malaysia. traveled most of europe and australia solo-- i'm looking for a thrill-seeker to share adventures with.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.