[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar Thread Where good Sugar Babies get their just rewards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 70

File: So Sweet.jpg (2MB, 3134x2271px) Image search: [Google]
So Sweet.jpg
2MB, 3134x2271px
Sugar Thread

Where good Sugar Babies get their just rewards

Consenting Adults Edition: What you all do together is literally your own business, and everyone else's opinions are irrelevant.

If you are serious, then you will copy and complete the following template:

1) Age? (Self explanatory)
2) Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
3) Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count.
4) Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
5) What are you looking for?
5) What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly or you will get things you don't want.)
6) Pic?
7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
8) How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. (Just make a burner account for this)
>>
>>25487418

Sugar Thread from >>25408078.

Forgot to add link.
>>
>>25487418
>18
>male
>idk
>Brazil
>Nothing really specific, mostly someone that's kind and can help me :)
>Someone into some fetishes like scat or anything gruesome.
>only if you're serious
>get to know me

my kik is Acayrez, if anyone is interested.
>>
Male
I'm bi, and I love to crossdress, be a trap and a sissy in general.
Chile
I'm looking for someone who'll pay me/give me stuff to take pics/vids for them, talk, play videogames, etc, I'm in a really though spot financially.
kik: nicomidas
Sorry for the silly pic.
>>
>20
>female
>bisexual, have had relationships with men and women
>western canada
>don't know, companionship? i like the idea of someone looking after me and me giving affection in return. i've never tried a relationship like that but it interests me. i like to please and i like to be rewarded for it
>people who require me to be dependent on the
>see last bullet
>i'm not very serious about this and only really interested in talking about this kind of relationship dynamic.
>reply with your kik info (i only have kik)

probably not the most compelling post but whatever, try me
>>
Looking for a male sugar baby.

>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
gay
>Location?
Houston, Texas
>What are you looking for?
Hanging out irl, watching movies/shows/anime, cuddling, some lewdness. I prefer hairy/masculine/tall/lanky pale white or Latino guys, but I'm flexible (short stocky guys can be great too). Not a size queen. Inexperienced is a strong plus, though experience with girls is also a plus. Frankly, I have a weird combination of likes and dislikes - be open about who you are and what you offer and we will either click or not.
>What are you NOT looking for?
Trannies, femmebois, etc. Online only.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm not new to this. I'm serious. You please be serious too. Thx.
>How can some one contact you?
email: htx517 at gmail.com
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
East TN, though I travel all the way to Charlotte NC once every two weeks or so. I'll also be traveling in the upstate NY area then to NJ if any sugar babies want just a nice date
IRL encounters, lavish girls with gifts
Strictly online relationships
>Pic?
available on request
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I guess I have a load of disposable income now so I guess spending it on a girl that I hope would come to like me is as good a thing as any. Also I can pretty much make free Starbucks food and drink a thing with 24hr notice, would not mind brighting a few cuties days :D
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.

Discord Flamenco#7590
But will also find the time to check back on this thread, let me know if you have a good way to contact you
>>
File: IMG_3200.jpg (122KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3200.jpg
122KB, 722x1280px
>21
>m
>gay
>Leicester England
>looking for someone to take care of me and I can feel bonded too
>weird extreme fetishes no thanks
>>
File: 20170723_100201.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_100201.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
1) Age? 25
2) Gender? Male
3) Sexual Orientation? bisexual.
4) Location? All over the PNW
5) What are you looking for? Looking for a sugar daddy that would be willing to help me clear some stuff off of my wishlist's before fall. Im willing to take pictures, makes videos, open to IRL meet if you dont seem crazy and you're actually trying to(sugar) help me. Also willing to make videos and do private shows for individuals looking for that.
5) What are you NOT looking for? Not looking for endless emails. I understand getting to know each other is part of the process but there should be an understanding of why we are here and if thats shown we will move straight to KiK instead. If you are looking to just purchase a video or pictures please don't haggle. I sell them for reasonably low already.
6) Pic?
7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I have a beard and tattoos, my toy selection is very small, im pretty open minded.... Ive tried camming on websites before and its kinda annoying so I stopped, but i have a few pre made videos! Any other specifics you are welcome to ask.
8) How can some one contact you? You can email me at [email protected]
>>
>>25487418
Why. The. Fuck. Won't. You. Listen.

This horrible piece of shit template is one of the main reasons these threads are shit. Never post it again. You've been told this tens and hundreds of times. This thread will once again have nothing but camwhores and gays posting dick pics.
>>
>>25488856
Should just add "&Camgirls/whores".

It'd be nice if the women themselves actually knew the difference but that's what we pay for I guess.
>>
File: IMG_2477.jpg (146KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2477.jpg
146KB, 720x1280px
1) Age? 18
2) Gender? Female
3) Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
4) Location? Midwest
5) What are you looking for? A sugar daddy willing to help me moreso financially rather than gifts. Someone who will give me advice and guidance as well as financial support.
5) What are you NOT looking for? Anyone who will pressure me into doing things I don't want to do, or disrespect my boundaries. Someone who can't afford a sugar daddy lifestyle, no splendas.
6) Pic? Related
7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I don't do pics or videos including face.
8) How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. Kik honeymoonaed
>>
>a/s/l
19, biological female, usa
>sexual orientation
bisexual
>picture
here...
>what i'm looking for
a sugar daddy to buy me things off of amazon, giftcards, paypal money, pc games
>what i'm not looking for
fakes n flakes
>contact info
email or find my skype with [email protected]
>>
Do people actually fucking pay for this?
>>
>>25489568

There are worse ways to spend money sometimes.. Should we just give it to charity?
>>
>>25489564
You have to accept someone before they can message you back...
>>
>>25489564
where in the usa are you?
>>
reminder that this is literally the same shit as prostitution lol
>>
I'm not rich, but I want a personal cam girl that can show me tits or ass whenever they can. I can shell out $50 a week for this kind of thing.
>>
>>25489985
kik?
>>
>>25489564
She's 16, stay away.
>>
>>25489782
if this is mar mun then fuck off because i know youre a fake, tried to mess with you before but you never were about paying or anything

fuck off with your retarded ass pharell picture

girls stay away from this bullshitter hes broke

>>25490053
im 100% 19 prove me otherwise ;)
>>
File: Me.jpg (13KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
13KB, 192x256px
>Age?
>Gender?
Biological Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
USA/Ma
Sugar mom or sugar dad
Fakes, people lookin for a sugar mom or dad
>Pic?
Boop
I'm MtF but haven't started my transition yet, looking for someone that can help pay for some of my transition and chat with
Kik: Kaygle Email: [email protected]
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
NorCal, South Bay Area
A cute, chill sugar baby who wants to earn a weekly allowance.
People who aren't serious about this. People who have penises.
>Pic?
Contact me for one.
kik: alpha65897
>>
>>25490053
I wouldn't say she's 16 maybe much younger. She's just saying really immature stuff and cannot seem to function.
>>
>>25487418
>20
>M
>bi
>309, IL, USA
>want to support a qt3.14 gf and possibly her kid
>Only want to support single mothers
>Not on here, maybe on kik
>I love breast milk
>Kik: hellmetal
>>
>>25490520
What'd she say to you? She seems chill to me.
>>
>>25490611
Never mind. I don't know if she's 16 but she does look young. More importantly I think she's attempting to scam. If it's actually a woman. I called her and her video only popped up for like 20 seconds and when I talked to her she didn't respond and then the video call froze but the timer. When I told her that she was frozen she ignored that and told me to send money. When I mentioned maybe her connection was bad she ignored that too. I'd say don't pay her until you trust her.
>>
File: IMG_0748.jpg (249KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.jpg
249KB, 1080x1920px
hi! i'm z and i'm looking for a sugar daddy!! i'm 19 and from wisconsin. my kik is zz.star!! :)
>>
>>25489625
Yes? That is literally a much better way to spend it. That way, at least you're helping someone who isn't an entitled bitch. Or was this sarcasm?
>>
>>25488856
what's wrong with the template?
>>
20, female, straight
Looking for a sugar daddy, willing to meet if you're on the west coast
Kik is chaebal
Am white, thin, not a neet

Tired of scams :'(
>>
Where can I find a camwhore to take dirty pics for me, and talk but not be needy as fuck and demanding.
I don't feel like bankrolling your college education, but I will give you some spending cash or moderate gifts.
Does that exist?
>>
>>25491649
Myfreecams or chaturbate
>>
>>25491649
Since you're specifically looking for a "camwhore". This >>25491661
>>
>>25488856

I enjoy triggering you. I will always use this exact template just because you are impotent.
>>
>>25491661
The girls there suck though. Reddit does too.
>>
>>25487678
Hey it worked on me 18 M
Kik: thegoldman27
>>
>>25490721

Maybe we should add a recommended authentication procedure to the OP?

1) Initial dialog via text to negotiate what each part wants.
2) SD makes one reasonable photo request that could not be easily faked
3) SB takes requested photo and sends it to SD within two minutes

This used to work fine, and anyone that can't be assed to comply is more whore than SB: move on.
>>
>>25492273

This shit is filled with flakes on both ends. Don't deal with bullshit and the problem is solved.
>>
Too many scammers. Holy shit.
>>
>>25492309

Whew lad, that is the simplest and most concise advice ever posted here.

Basically, "don't be stupid." I like it.
>>
>>25492519
Or maybe you could, like... Not contact camwhores in the first place? Not a single post here has been a real sugar daddy or sugar baby. People like you are just making it worse.
>>
>>25487678
proton1305
>>
File: Me.jpg (424KB, 674x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
424KB, 674x1197px
1) 26
2) M
3) Straight
4) ca, usa
5) F
5) serious relationship/nut-jobs
6) sure
7) I move around a lot cause I travel for work.
8) Kik: TheGarbageTrain
>>
I want a personal cam girl that can show me tits or ass whenever they can. I can shell out $50 a week for this kind of thing. Reply with kik if interested.
>>
I always thought you people were bizarre to buy random people stuff, then after being a mommy for a girl i thought itd be nice to do. She never asked for any of it, but I get her something every now and then and she gets all cute and happy.
are sugar mommies rare?
>>
try, mazturner .
>>
I'm a sugar daddy that is looking for someone that is willing to meet in person after we build some trust. I have clear expectations, so there is no confusion.

I have money, you have things to offer me. Lets talk. :) Send me an email with your age and picture and we can start from there.

I'm 26, white, live in california and have a decent paycheck.

My throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
Posting this again. Met a really cute girl, but she ghosted.

27 Male sugar daddy
Software Engineer in Silicon Valley

LF Geeky, gamer, anime trash, very cute, attractive, submissive, (ddlg/petplay), smol kinda girl (Cis).
Ideally IRL (Not looking for normies)

I don't care if you're NEET, or if you're not pursuing higher education/career.

Reply with your kik/skype or some other contact info. If we click I'll make sure you don't have to worry about rent/food.

Don't waste your/my time if you:
- Are a normie
- A bitch
- Dishonest
- Fake gamer/geek (keep getting this for some reason)
- Howbowdah kinda girl
- Not submissive

Email me your kik/skype info at: [email protected]
>>
>>25493031
>Sugar Thread
>Camwhore posts

Get it together you old bitch.
>>
>>25487678
Got11incheshard
>>
Anyone in germany? M29 here
>>
>>25490829
Is this a scammer?
>>
File: IMG_20170702_105421.jpg (248KB, 1088x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170702_105421.jpg
248KB, 1088x1088px
1) Age? 22 y/o
2) non-binary, but assigned male at birth.
3) I'm pan, I'm into whatever you got goin on.
4) Ireland
5) I'm looking for a little bit of pocket money in exchange for lewdery, very simple. I'm broke.
5) Probably not looking to meet irl, unless the deal is really good.
6) Attached! you can also find my previous "work" on reddit as agenderdanger.
7) I have a chaotic work schedule, so when I'm online and active can be any time of day or night, really. I'm also not gonna show my face, I'll blank it out or just cut it, no negotiating on that one.
8) agenderdanger on kik, agenderdanger at yahoo.com for emails, and agenderdanger on reddit if you feel like browsing. just say the sugar thread sent ya <3
>>
1) 21
2) Male
3) Straight
4) Atlanta, GA
5) I pay you to pretend to be my girlfriend and to like me, which usually includes sex
5) To spend $1000 a month for a pen pal
6) I'm not ugly, but I rather not post pics on 4chan
7) Nah
8) Discord: gyges#1056
>>
>>25496039
I'm 22/f/georgia. used to live in Atlanta but moved away recently.

do you have snapchat? because I don't have discord.
>>
thought I met someone last thread, but they ghosted.

35/m/NJ.

Looking for someone to spoil that's semi local. I don't mind taking it slow but the end goal is someone to meet up with once or twice a month. If you're not comfortable with that or not in the tri-state area please don't reply and waste both our times.

throwaway email:
[email protected]
>>
>>25496167
Nah, don't have sc. Got Kik?
>>
I've totally lost faith in these threads. All I've wanted for a year is an easy going travel partner. Like we just go to places together, eat and fuck.

Either the women are scammers, or cam whores. I don't get why it's so hard to find someone that wants to see the world.
>>
>>25496775
I've been lurking a long time, messaging some girls, but nothing concrete has ever come out of it. Most girls disappear after the initial conversation, the ones who don't, disappear at the latest when you start planning to meet.

Just go to SA if you want a real sugar baby.
>>
>>25496807
I like chan girls because I'm an idiot.
>>
>>25496814
I'd like to find one too, but it seems nearly impossible. Every girl here flakes before meeting.
>>
>>25496826
Dated a few chan girls in the past. So now I'm hooked.
>>
>>25496833
I dated one (not from /soc/). It was nice. Seems like it was a fluke though and I will never even meet a 4chan girl again.
>>
>>25496775
Iktf
>>
I can answer on your questions in telegram only.
M/21/army
@eglety
>>
If you're a semi-professional camwhore (i.e. sell some stuff but don't cam) or a professional camwhore (cam on mfc or something like that) could you at least put that in your post?

like I get it, this isn't SA and there's a drop in quality here but like if you've got a bunch of clients that you sell the same nudes to over and over again what incentive is there for me to treat you special or give you more than like $30 a week. serious question. because camwhores on Reddit/Tumblr will sell their snapchat for that much (for monthly access...) and if all I'm getting from you is the same effort as a handful of from gallery roll nudes then why do you think it's fair to ask more?

like I said, this is a serious question because it's getting pretty frustrating for me to try and find someone who's not looking to diversify their portfolio, so to speak
>>
>>25496775
f here, I'd love to meet someone like that but the chances are pretty much 0, esp with where I live lol
>>
>>25497156

Where do you live?
>>
>>25497214
Brazil
Also I guess people are afraid of traveling alone with someone they dont really know
>>
>>25497223

Yea that's tough since a ton of daddy's are US based.
>>
>>25496775
I'm with this guy...what's the point of this? None of these girls actually ever deliver. All they want is to bleed you dry and then disappear.
>>
File: WIN_20170725_21_20_24_Pro.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170725_21_20_24_Pro.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
>1) Age?

>2) Gender?
Female

>3) Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual

>4) Location?
Miami, FL

>5) What are you looking for?
A sugar daddy or mommy to spoil me rotten.

>5) What are you NOT looking for?
cheapskates and time-wasters

>6) Pic?

>7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I don't have my own car, if you want to meet up.

>8) How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
My Skype is eosthream
>>
I remember when /soc/ was born. Cam, rate, meetup, and other cancer was overflowing on r9k. Suddenly, a stunning supply of changirls was readily available. There was no webcamming for money was still less common, there was no gonewild for them to exhibit themselves for the sexual thrill.

They were ready. The camwhores and the meetups were prime.

I haunt these threads, remembering back. That time will never come again.
>>
>>25498008
Interestingly, I believe this is why "robots" today are such absolute life failures. They were the misfits: those that couldn't fit in on any other board and were not eusocial enough for the autism of "/soc/".
>>
Any femanons ever thought about being proper camwhores? 4chan is a HORRIBLE place to find a real sugar daddy. If you're not shy being nude and promote yourself well, you can make good money. Used to do this with my ex and it beats a shitty entry level job for sure. Most girls have an absolutely delusional approach either way overcharging or putting no effort into their presentation and content. Wish I was a girl id be making that paper easy
>>
>>25498018
You clearly don't remember /soc/ being born that well because /r9k/ was deleted at the same time this board was made and they all came here.
>>
File: HsE2Itlr.jpg (137KB, 1456x1941px) Image search: [Google]
HsE2Itlr.jpg
137KB, 1456x1941px
>18
>M
>Bi
>Chicago
>The idea that someone would want to talk to me/see pictures of me/watch me live/tell me what to do so badly that they would pay me, even if it was pocket change, turns me on like nothing else. So I'm looking to make that happen and just have some fun and meet new people.
>not too comfortable showing my face or doing scat/blood stuff
>Kik is scottcox1738 and email is [email protected]@hotmail.com
>>
>18
>Male
>Gay
>US, Florida, Orlando
>looking for whatever I suppose
>if you want a pic shoot me a message
>I'm still a Virgin and I'm getting ready for college this fall?
My kik is winkwonk12
>>
File: IMG_1295.jpg (118KB, 723x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1295.jpg
118KB, 723x894px
1) Age?

2) Gender?
male

3) Sexual Orientation?
bi. equally attracted to both males and females
prefer a man but a woman would be nice. i still havent had sex with a woman

4) Location?
LA California

im completely new to this. would like to meet someone who sees me as a person and i them.
im okay if you just wanna use me, least then i know what we are

5) What are you NOT looking for?
crazy people. im sane and normal

6) Pic?

7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
im always eager to learn. love history and art.

8) How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
email: [email protected]
>>
30s male, looking for a girl in Newark Nj area

Dbcooop61 @ gmail
>>
21 mtf trans

Southern Maine

I'm looking for a daddy who wants to buy me clothes and wants to do all sorts of kinky shit, just no scat and nothing that's going to leave a permanent mark without talking to me about it first.

Kik: Camrynray
>>
>>25498261
I jumped from /b/ to /soc/ within the first few hunder posts. Why would anyone dally with /r9k/? it's full of weirdos, not like us.
>>
>>25497223
>>25496775

If it's worth noting, I've been here for years and have never met a girl that isn't a scammer, flake, or pretentious cunt that thinks the world owes her everything.

Also, Brazilian women are godly. Drop your contact info.
>>
>18
>f
>straight
>ontario
>companionship (im kind of lonely), someone to watch animu and play vidya with
>sexual acts
>im looking for an online relationship but maybe we can meet offline if we click and stuff maybe..
>reply back with your discord please
>>
>>25500241

discord - maxjenius81#9638
>>
Looking for the cute girl from texas who had nice feet. We never got to finish =(
>>
1) Age?
2) Gender?
Female
3) Sexual Orientation?
Bi
4) Location?
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
A cute daddy who can help me with bills.

Scammers

6) Pic? Sure

i'm not a camwhore looking for scam you.
8) How can some one contact [email protected]
>>
File: 1501049742551.gif (537KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
1501049742551.gif
537KB, 540x560px
Brain surgery/chronic pain femanon here, I hardly doubt anyone will remember me but I posted a few months back asking for advice on being a good sugar baby because of being in a really bad spot from medical bills, and I just wanted to thank everyone that actually helped me out.

I ended up being hospitalized for a few weeks after having a grand mal seizure and having a shunt put in to drain excess spinal fluid that was forming, and I don't have access to my old computer/email account, so I wanted to take a second to apologize to anyone I'd been talking to for suddenly stopping out of nowhere.

I've felt so guilty about it, but again, thank you guys so much for actually taking me seriously when I asked for advice.
>>
>>25499921
Odd. In just the past 6 weeks I've met multiple chill attractive girls. Not surprised someone like you had trouble meshing with people though. You sound like niceguy.
>>
>>25500713
Anon are you still up for the $50 a week to shell out ass and boob pics?
I'm a poorfag whose in need of money on the side, I can provide proof
>>
>>25501076
Proof that you're poor?!

If camgirl/whoring is a thing you're considering there's much better places to do it!
>>
>>25501000
what was your name again? I think I tried talking to you.

>>25501076
okay
>>
>>25499475
I should mention I start the transition in a few months, so if you're my daddy you get to watch the whole thing
>>
>>25501158
Kek, I can show you my fridge. I meant proof that I'm not a scammer like someone mentioned in this thread about too many of them.

Unfortunately I'm really paranoid about having to provide my photo ID to prove I'm 18 to certain websites(I have this stigma they can get hacked easily and all the camgirls info being leaked). I know there are threads on reddit for girls doing dirty underwear gifts/video/photo request for money too.
>>
>>25501179
Well the thing is even if you're not a scammer expect to deal with scammers and douches all around. There are legitimate websites for this kind of activity. Also get over it. While sure it's potentially possible so is getting hit by a car, we still go outside.
>>
>>25501179
>>25501194
Also my bad for assuming you go outside. Assumptions are horrible things. Also post your info and people will reach out to you, scammers and real human beings all around!
>>
>>25501179
did you want in or... no?
>>
>>25410351
Anyone had any luck with this?
>>
>>25501076

I'm down for this. What's your contact and we can discuss it.
>>
>>25501299
Look at this guy! Taking a look at his options and making a decision! I approve.
>>
>>25501367
There was miscommunication, one of them was an SD looking to spoil someone lol
>>
>>25501370
SDs can spoil each other babe, maybe I'll send you an email. You give me gifts, I give you gifts. Sounds beautiful.
>>
I guess no one wants anything lol
>>
how are these threads not banned for paywhoring

this is the worst board on 4chan
>>
>>25501050
in just 6 weeks you've given multiple women your money for the same nudes they give to every other guy that does so

you's a mark fool
>>
>>25501635
To be fair there are legitimate SBs out there. As for camgirls... yeah you're buying the same shit everyone else does. Don't pay a premium for that. lol
>>
50% camwhores, 30% gays posting dick pics, 20% girls wanting money for existing. Yep, about par for these threads.
>>
>>25501771
I mean, If I get a daddy I'll do kinky shit with them if they buy me things.
>>
>>25501782
Get that vagina installed and we'll slot you right into that 20%!
>>
>>25501841
When cell printing advances properly in the next 10 years or so I'll get a functioning one installed, I'd rather have proper equipment than go through mutilating what I've got for now.
>>
>>25501845
Booooring! Where's your sense of adventure?
>>
>>25501849
I've got one, it just doesn't include mutilating myself to get something I have a good chance of not even being able to use properly.
>>
>>25501859
Well now you just sound selfish!
>>
>>25501873
Find me a way to get one that self lubes and expands when I get turned on(like a natural one) and I'll do it, otherwise fuck off.
>>
>>25501635
I don't buy nudes. Only videos with my name in them or Skype. So I guess that blows up your whole point.
>>
File: xale1991_1499495125957.jpg (190KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
xale1991_1499495125957.jpg
190KB, 1080x1920px
1) Age? 26
2) Gender? Male
3) Sexual Orientation? Straight
4) Location? USA CT
5) What are you looking for? Just for companionship, I need a friend, wouldn't mind some casual sex in between. I just need a friend that would hang out on a regular basis and doesn't mind dealing with my depression.
5) What are you NOT looking for? Not looking for an immediate relationship. Want to wait a bit before I make anything official. Just wanna have fun.
6) Pic?
7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? My preference is a short and skinny, however not very picky. Just putting it out there. Smoke weed. Play video games. Read comics. Love horror movies. Love to cook.
8) How can some one contact you? Kik: jaguarjones91
Snap: xale1991
>>
Before I even try, would anyone want a sugarbaby if they couldn't see their face? I'm really just looking to set up an arrangement where I could send them my dirty socks or photosets of my feet once a day, or make fun of their dick. I'm just not ready for the whole "sugarbaby as a main source of income" thing yet.
>>
>>25503488
Have a HUGE foot fetish (ideal arrangement would be based around subsidizing polish/pedicures) but not into socks, and no face (even eventually) is kind of a deal breaker.
>>
>>25503488
>sugarbaby
Camwhores are not sugarbabies, they are delusional lowly garbage. You are asking to be even lower than garbage camwhores. I can't even comprehend the level of delusion you have. You are garbage among garbage. And you expect to get paid for it?
>>
>>25489985
Hi. Can i help you?
[email protected]
>>
>>25503545
>Tries to take the high road over us camwhores when she's only doing this because it's easy money and someone will pay for it.

Yell at the desperate idiot willing to pay for shitty pictures and dirty socks not her lol. Don't blame the supply for the demand.
>>
1) Age? (Self explanatory) 19
2) Gender? Female
3) Sexual Orientation? bisexual
4) Location? nj
5) What are you looking for? im looking for a daddy to spoil me with ddlg themed things, like cute accessories, clothes, lingerie, pacis, toys, and etc. in return ill send him cute pics of me wearing the stuff or using it!! im also willing to do phone calls.
5) What are you NOT looking for? someone who just wants to use me, or wants a real life relationship. I want to give AND recieve.
6) Pic? once we talk :)
7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? i like writing, playig ukelele, being naughty and getting spoiled ;) Im looking for someone sweet, loving, caring, and honest. No creeps or people just looking for sex.
8) How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. (Just make a burner account for this) kik: actuallystella skype: xomxlen
>>
>>25496807
Hello call me. Kik leticiarandom
>>
Would being chubby, tall, and muscular be out of the question? I figure that most SDs want cute SMA, understandably.

I'm working viciously towards settling somewhere so I can maintain a liveable rent and would be looking for a bit of help towards that. Not into online arrangements, is rather meet, but I'm certainly not conventional ( though biologically female ).
>>
Sending pictures and videos on kik can video chat for PayPal money or gifts
5'2 female skinny and cute and pale with small boobs

Kik-fettucinikat
>>
>>25504295
saying where youre from would probably help
>>
>>25498261
Haha! You're right, I forgot that. It was a while ago. How long until they reinstated r9k again?
>>
yo, what's a sugar baby?
>>
>>25504408
Nobody actually lives in Washington. But it was mostly just the question.
>>
25/F/213,310,323

Bored with my life, had a really interesting/weird fling with someone from here last year and I'm ready to get weird again! Please be local, interesting, actually wealthy, and older than me (the older the better). Seeking Arrangement is too normal, nerdy daddies are the best. Leave kik if interested!
>>
>>25504481
kik is "throwitaway1523"
>>
>>25504536
To clarify for those bad a thread, this is a reply to the 25 F in 213 area code, not her kik

OBVIOUSLY
>>
>>25503500
That's awesome! I'm literally trying to figure out how I could get myself into that arrangement. I'd probably share face photos after a while and if the man in question was credible enough, and I'd probably prefer it even more if it was through skype.
>>
>>25504699
My ID is probably different, but that's me so maybe we can work something out. Got a preferred messaging service?
>>
>all of these selling pics, give me money to just talk to you, and online only girls
May as well be camgirl general at this point.
>>
>>25504481
hpym i'm from the 323/626 love to get nerdy weird
>>
>>25504921
>>25504900
>>25504882
Is 10 for $15 the market standard now? I'm okay with that, because it means the market price for a lot of OO/semi-camgirl types should go Waaaaaaay down.
>>
>>25504932
It's less of a supply and demand issue and more of a scam. If you aren't looking to create a volume business out of things, then you're better off making some ridiculous offer and waiting for rubes to drift by. There's never a shortage of rubes.
>>
File: 1Vl8PZ6.jpg (917KB, 750x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1Vl8PZ6.jpg
917KB, 750x1039px
1) Age 27

2) Male

3) Straight

4) White British. I live in Asia, I move around a lot as I work building educational franchises.

5) looking for?
Sugarbaby 18-22, around that age, I don't mind if you're older.
I want a feminine girl, a submissive girl who might be in need of advice with how to make a business, manage money, move abroad or even just find the right man. You must be 100% discrete,I don't mind if you're seeing other men but I don't want to hear about sex unless they're a girl. Bi girls are fine

No traps, no gays. I don't want girls that're the feminist type. If you're not looking for someone who is a older than his years and has had a lot of experience with both women and responsibility in life then don't both. I hate man-children so if you're looking to squeeze cash out of some blue-balled beta then look elsewhere - I've had my share of women, I want something specifically online.

6) No pics until I've seen and know about you due to the nature of my work and personal life. I'm no goblin, don't worry.

7) Is there anything specific we should know about you?
I'm a traditional man. I'm a very patriarchal person who spends a lot of time around children and female teachers so I assume a very 'father figure' like role in my life. I've been on 4chan since I was a young teenager and have grown a taste for developing online relationships. my previous two sugar babies are now in happy relationships, I no longer stay in touch with them but I enjoy supporting girls and getting what I want for it. My work means I lack the connection of female intimacy at times and I would never pay for sex - picking up women in bars got boring in my early twenties.

Contact: email me with some information about yourself and a photo with your face in, I will respond when I know I can trust. My face and name are out there so I will need assurance. Let me know what you need from a sugar daddy in terms of gifts/money.
[email protected]
>>
>>25504481
email me. Male here

[email protected]
>>
>>25497330
>All they want is to bleed you dry and then disappear.

some one understands the game
>>
>>25496775
Yeah, I travel a lot with my work and could easily accomodate flying a western girl out to accompany me and yet they're all just flakes. Low intelligence, no idea when they've found someone who can give them the easiest ride of their fucking life and yet they won't do it because they're terrified to actually live life.

like living as an online whore is going to be a better opportunity than going to meet a man who obviously has a fetish for supporting and developing girls he finds sexy... We're dumb cunts, lads. But the cunts are dumber.

If you move to Asia you'll find shot loads of quality women who get it and are willing. Not even whores and bar girls, I'm talking family-wanting university aged women who may be virgins or have had like one boyfriend previous.
>>
File: DSC_0030.jpg (330KB, 1746x3104px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0030.jpg
330KB, 1746x3104px
More pics
>>
File: Screenshot_20170404-182938~01.png (2MB, 1440x1827px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170404-182938~01.png
2MB, 1440x1827px
1: 20
2: Male, crossdresser, sissy
3: Pansexual
4: Massachusetts, United States. Cape Cod.
5: Sugar Mommy or Daddy
6: Here you go~
7: I love sucking!
8: Kik- Akitarex
>>
>>25505226
Here's my sissy butt!
>>
Why are there so many gays posting dick pics in these threads? I bet their thought process is something like

>hungry... For dick... Haven't had for hours...
>sugar... Daddy thread? Daddy!
>daddy be big and strong! He stick his peepee in my poopoo!
>here is my dick daddy! Come to me daddy!
>>
M 18
I want a sugar mama
Dicky677 is my kik
>>
>>25504718
Are you still there? I generally use email- would you like mine?
>>
>>25504978
Is a face photo a necessity? What if we have a reason similar to yours for not wanting a face photo out there?
>>
>>25506473
I can post mine instead.
inquietum.est(at)gmail.com
>>
>>25506480
I'm not him but I'd argue the education franchise builder has a lot more to lose than you do. Picking up youngins' on the internet isn't a respectable hobby.

Also if you can't be a little more open minded in the trust department about the guy who's going to be throwing money at you then uh... do other things? Who's going to blackmail who again?
>>
>>25506610
I'm not replying to you though. I also have a job. I'm sure he has plenty to lose, but I also work with clients and wouldn't want my face posted everywhere. I do other things (see: job), but sugaring is nice for extra money.
>>
>>25491140

It's not good for people finding what they're looking for. It needs to specify no camming (aka online only, remote only, Skype relationship, etc), and no dick pics.

What you get is a thread filled with cam whores and gay men who just want to post lewds for lols. most of the worst catfishing scams are from those two groups, too. In part because dick pics and cammers are easiest to fake. (Also cam ads are against board rules, bit OP openly ignores that.)

Finally, trans needs to be declared up front where people can see it. OP is anti trans and wants people to put their biological sex. Others are pro trans and put their self identified gender. Then you Wade through the whole post only to find out that they're trans. Better to put mtf or ftm right up where people skimming can easily see it.

OP's been warned again and again by everybody, but he camps the board so he can put his stupid template back as OP and then get attempts to do it right deleted as a dupe.

Templates are good but this one sucks donkey dick and OP keeps reposting it mainly to fuck up the thread.
>>
>>25493031

Just to be clear, you're online only?
>>
>>25497156

Do no-sex meets in public. Take it slowly. There are lots of scammers on both sides of the relationship, so negotiate everything once you're both comfortable and don't exchange money or fluids until everything is clear on both ends.

Also, this isn't prostitution or dating. It's in between. So jumping in the sack or handing over big sums of money early is risky. A little bit at a time for both of you. Baby steps
>>
>>25501179

Yeah I agree. SA got hacked, anything can and probably will be hacked.

4chan is much harder to find someone on, but also leaves less of a paper trail and the scams are easier to spot.
>>
>>25506610
This is pretty autistic because just because they have more to loose doesn't mean that person has nothing to loose. There's no guarantee that SD is going to replace her job, and even then, they can't replace image either, so unless they plan on doing that expecting someone to sacrifice that shit is just retarded.
>>
>>25503545

I've got no problem with canwhores but they're not SBs and the guys who pay them (even one on one) aren't SDs. It's nice that sometimes a camming relationship turns into sugar after a very long time but that's still not a reason to clutter up these threads. Sugar sometimes turns to marriage but I wouldn't want SBs cluttering up a marriage thread.

Plus, camming (both sides) is a major source of frauds, fakes, and catfishing. And how do you verify age?

If you're going to try this, tell us your general geographic region and be willing to meet. This isn't prostitution where you hop in the sack on the first appointment. You can get to know one another, lay out expectations, and take it slowly.

Like I said I'm fine with cammers just not in this thread. Online only is against the rules anyway, so it really needs to be deleted.
>>
>>25506753
Boy I bet you'd be fun at parties if you ever got invited.
>>
>>25489564
I'm sure that guy find out you were a fake so he flaked on you
>>
>>25500713
Still looking for this girl. We weren't done yet and I had more money for you =(
>>
I'm not looking for a sugar daddy but a guy who can keep up with me financially. I own my own business, I just want to be able to go to nice place not by my self or get my meal paid or just being able to go out my house and dress cute for a reason.

I'm 27/atlanta/f. Post your kik or what ever the people are using to talk to each other these days.
>>
>>25508164
She's gone, man. Move on. Girls on these threads come and go. 99% will flake before anything happens.
>>
File: WIN_20170729_03_55_55_Pro.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170729_03_55_55_Pro.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>25497368
>eosthream
you can find me on kik under this same name btw
>>
>>25500241
Dwarlo#3778
>>
>>25500241
Dwarlo#3778

>>25509916
23/M/TX
>>
Looking for a SB from California Northstate
>>
>>25506699
There have been several different OPs through the years. I OP'd this thread and used the template specifically to puss off people like you.

Make your own, better thread or gtfo. You're as dull as a dead catfish with your useless whining.
>>
>>25489177
This is the same time waster that wants people to give money to her for free without any strings attached and doesn't seem to understand what it is to be a REAL sugar baby.
>>
>>25506799

I wouldn't know.
>>
>>25509217

There are RL social groups for this. What's your business?
>>
>>25509217
I think what you're looking for is a boyfriend
>>
>>25504229
>>
>>25510321

So you're fucking the thread up on purpose.

Look, I'm not the only one. Your template is widely hated. The thread is clogged with dick pics and cam whores, mostly scammers and fakes. Precious few real SBs or SDs. And now you're admitting that you're fucking things up on purpose just to screw with thread regulars?

STOP
FUCKING
POSTING

Your fellow robots would love to have you back at /r9k/. You hate sugar relationships? Sure thing, pal, go there and tell them all about it.
>>
Who gives a fuck if the thread is full of camwhores? If you're looking for a serious sugar dating relationship then go on Fetlife or something, why would you use 4chan for that?
>>
File: me35.jpg (285KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
me35.jpg
285KB, 1280x960px
>18 uwu
>Girl
>bi, but mostly boys
>Northern California
>Someone who can hopefully help pay my bills or spoil me with gifts! Something online at first since I'm a sperg NEET and HATE going outside
>creepies who want nudies but are attempting to scam me
>pic!!!
>i am trans, mtf. I've been on HRT for almost 3 years so I'm p passable. if that's not something you're comfortable with though I understand
>Discord is most preferred way, i prolly won't respond much on kik desu
Patchies#7126
kik: cutieotter
[email protected]
>>
>>25493544
anngie93
>>
>>25487678
puxnix
>>
Mostly interested in "camwhores" since most girls here don't want to actually meet anyway. If you want to make some easy money from a laid back guy kik me at milesmannered
>>
>>25510682
Most men in atlanta are not boyfriend material and I don't want the responsibility.

>>25510544
There are but most of the time they are full of shady hustlers who have fake business or uber drivers that have 4 different side jobs. They are the worst events to go to.
>>
>>25511382
Ah here she is again.
Well here is the warning, this one is 97c short of the dollar.
Just best to stay away.
Please do not even think about contacting.
I found this out the hard way when "she" was parading around as a female.
>>
>>25512976
Thank you for the attention and (You)
>>
>>25504481
kik: melon314
>>
Any European sugar daddies around?
>>
>18
>female
>bi
>Western Washington
>looking for online or irl daddy to take care of obedient princess <3
>not looking for a one time deal, would like ongoing relationship
>pics after you send me yours (;
>I'm a young dancer and student trying to start my life and need a daddy to help me along the way. I'm always horny and willing to please my daddy <3
>kik is babylyle
>>
>>25511660

I don't know what crowds you're hanging out in. Atlanta is brimming with young professionals groups. Charity organizations, museums like the High, Fernbank, and the Botanical Gardens hold socials specifically as dating opportunities. Grad schools do a lot of socializing. Coffee shops, too, if you pick the right ones in the right locations. There's also numerous small art galleries where people can meet up.

Hell, I once met a girl just walking down the street. I was travelling on business and was going to eat alone. So I was walking around looking at menus on restaurants and a lovely girl was doing the same. We got to talking and had dinner together. It didn't come to anything but was a lot of fun.

What kind of business do you own?

It sounds like you're just moving in the wrong circles. An attractive 27yo in Atlanta should be at least meeting people other than Uber drivers. The thing is, an SD is looking for sex and some romance, and is willing to shell out for it. But such guys already have an advantage on the dating market. So either they want something very specific, or there's something wrong with them, or they want a relationship but don't want the strings or won't/can't play the dating game. Ie there's something they can't get on the open market, usually some variation on the relationship being unequal in the power balance.

But hell post a pic. It could be as simple as you don't have an in with the kind of crowd you want to move in and don't know how to create one. That's called mentoring and many SBs get into it not because they need the money but because they need learning and connections.
>>
>>25513818

Pic. Doesn't have to be nude or have a face. Also give people a sense of what you aren't looking for.

Finally, are you willing to travel (they pay)? Are you willing to relocate?
>>
>>25509255
Anyone had any luck with this?
>>
>>25513945
I haven't paid her but I was in her Chaturbate room the other day. She seems real
>>
>>25513950
I tried contacting her but she's just left me on read
>>
>>25513952
Some girls don't respond to messages that are too plain but also it was a few days before I heard from her.
>>
>>25513620

Yes, leave your contact.
>>
>>25493544
>I always thought you people were bizarre to buy random people stuff, then after being a mommy for a girl i thought itd be nice to do. She never asked for any of it, but I get her something every now and then and she gets all cute and happy.
>are sugar mommies rare?
PLS BE MY MOMMY ILY
>>
>>25513854
I rather not say what my business is exactly, but its a strictly online ordering business. I have met other people in my field in Atlanta but surprisingly they are all women too.
I think you are right I might be going to the wrong types of places, I have only been to public event 'business meet up' get togethers never invited to places. I have had more luck meeting people at expensive places it just, I really hate going alone to those types of places so I'm usually bumming around atlanta at cheap places by my self.
I don't have trouble finding men at all. That's easy to do, I just don't want to find a broke guy or some one who doesn't have a flexible schedule or some one who wants to do all the bullshit dating game stuff. I would definitely be willing to fuck a guy for money or have no strings attrached romance, I just might be looking in the wrong places or age groups.
>>
>>25514493
And now thinking about it another reason I might be having trouble finding people, is I'm black (I'm very light skinned but still) most other sugar babies I know in Atlanta are white.
>>
Any femanons open to just being paywhores/camgirls instead of sugar babies?
>>
Kik ; harrodur
Just looking to sell nudes and videos not cam shows or Skype sorry

Looking for a nice daddy to talk to n give me financial support and I'm a mentally disordered girl w daddy issues
No meeting irl either...

No fakes pls
>>
>>25514524
You've come to the right thread! That's all we have in supply!
>>
>>25514559
Oh no. While the majority of our posters are camwhores wanting free stuff for existing, we do also have gays posting dick pics.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo27.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo27.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>>25487418
>1) Age? (Self explanatory)
>2) Gender?
Female
>3) Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>4) Location?
California
SD
NSA
Broke people who wanna just "talk".
>7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
Ask and find out
>8) How can some one contact you?
Skype/e-mail: [email protected]
>>
>>25514569
God damnit, I hate being corrected. Well done sir.

>>25514524
We have AT LEAST TWO things in supply!
>>
>>25514559
>>25514569
The great majority are definitely those (specially ghosting camwhores), and I've talked to some others that were legit too, but after having conversations we figured we weren't really compatible.

Right now I'm talking to a super cute girl from England and we have a lot in common, really enjoy talking to her and we're building up to it.
>>
>>25514604
I've had a mixed bag of shit. At least a small handful of good.

Oddly enough I met some other girl in a different thread, we're into each other, exchanged graphic sexual media, and I can't even buy her shit. 4chan is fun.
>>
I've only had one good experience with girls on here who's actually interested in baving a conversation and pleasing, the rest of them just don't respond when you try to contact them.
>>
>>25514643
And no, I'm not being rude, the girl I'm talking to says she stops talking to dudes if they're being even remotely difficult with her, seems like more girls should adopt that policy to not be flooded with messages.
>>
File: 20170728_012140.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_012140.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>18
>M
>Bi
>Chicago
>The idea that someone would want to talk to me/see pictures of me/watch me live/tell me what to do so badly that they would pay me, even if it was pocket change, turns me on like nothing else. So I'm looking to make that happen and just have some fun and meet new people.
>not too comfortable showing my face or doing scat/blood stuff
>Kik is scottcox1738 and email is [email protected], feel free to ask for more pics.
>>
>>25514656
The flood is beneficial to them, it gives them room to find out where the money is. Even dumb annoying assholes will throw money at them sometimes.
>>
>>25514525
>>25504374
I feel like having multiple kiks is a red flag...
>>
>>25514713
Posted it in a separate thread as well, I've been thinking about giving it a shot but either it's a scammer or a female (male)

>>25511745
>>
>>25514713
>>25514733
Good job team!
>>
>>25491649
Me hello nice to meet ya. I'm just waiting for ya
kik:
Hiddencocaine
>>
>1) Age?
>2) Gender?
MtF
>3) Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>4) Location?
WA State Seattle/Pullman
I'm up for anything, surprise me
Getting murdered, sold to slavery, etc
>6) Pic?
If you message me
Not really
8) How can some one contact you?
kik: savybard
>>
You will never find a female that isn't:

A. A camwhore.
B. A scammer.
C. Ugly.
D. Mentally healthy.
E. All of the above.
>>
>>25504882
Reminder that posts like this are explicitly against the rules but mods will do nothing about it until you insult one of their favorite camwhores.
>>
>>25514570
>female

nah
>>
>>25515208
Fake
>>
1) 18
2) female
3) bi
4) México, Coahuila
5) someone to talk to that looks after you
6) hardcore fetiches like scat or things like that
6) pic? Message me
7)no
8)snap friso2611
>>
>>25511382

your discord cant be found?
>>
File: me36.jpg (257KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
me36.jpg
257KB, 1280x960px
>>25515335
oh i changed it oops
srry
kenz#7126
>>
File: mm_D816582a.jpg (3MB, 1524x2364px) Image search: [Google]
mm_D816582a.jpg
3MB, 1524x2364px
>>25515264
>>
>>25514570
>Broke people who wanna just "talk".
sorry to bother you with my friendship
>>
>>25515339

North or southern Cali?
>>
>>25515376
they have enough friends
>>
>>25514713
she's underage.
>>
>>25487418
18, Female, Bi/Pan
Brazil
Ask for pics

I'm looking for someone to have fun with and spoil me, though I can't really do meet ups because of my location

I don't have a decent phone so I only have discord atm: lemoncake#8118
>>
What's up with 40% of these girls kiks being the same person. the helllllllllllllllll
>>
>>25514604
Good luck. 4chan girls are very unreliable. The odds of actually meeting one are very low. Expect to be ghosted after the initial exchange, or just before meeting.
>>
>>25513952
message me again
>>
File: DSC_0036(1) copia.jpg (995KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0036(1) copia.jpg
995KB, 3840x2160px
1) Age? 27
2) Gender? Male
4) Location? Spain
5) What are you looking for? Sugar Daddy for fun
5) What are you NOT looking for? trolls
6) Pic? pic related
7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Anything, request me!
8) How can some one contact you? [email protected].
>>
>>25514493
>>25514517

I think you nailed it.

If you're willing to take a vaguely racist but practical suggestion, try hanging out in more white areas: east Atlanta, l5p, midtown, gatech, Virginia highlands, Emory/druid hills, Decatur.

The thing is, there are plenty of other blacks in those social circles, including the business/entrepreneurial ones, but the vibe is entirely different than the exclusively black ones. It sounds like you're at the time in your life when you want to link up with other people serious about life and business and you don't totally fit in with the people you hang out with atm anyway.

I have noticed that blacks from Africa have no trouble doing this and getting plugged into the young professional network. I think it's because there's no baggage and everything's outside their comfort zone already so jumping in isn't too much of a leap.

Can you work remotely? There's a whole subculture of people who work at coffee shops via WiFi, working at a different one every day. Everyone keeps to their own work, but once they know your face, things change a little. You get to recognize them after a while, then meet them, and eventually friendships form.
I think friends should be your goal at first. Once you have those connections, you'll start meeting single guys via that.

I don't think sugaring is for you. You seem strong and independent and want the same. More like rebooting your social life to match your personality/accomplishments/life goals.
>>
This is what you girls look like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIw0BBJN5Jw
>>
>>25504481
Still here? I'm local & definitely match what you're looking for… kik is kongetigre
>>
>age

>gender
female

>sexual orientation
bisexual

>location
UK, around the north

>what are you looking for?
*someone preferably experienced in being very dominant, tells me what to do and is into submissive girls (dom/sub, dd/lg, humilation, brat, pet etc),
*someone who doesn't expect messages every waking second of the day, I am a student so sometimes I can get really busy - but i'm not going to be a dick and just ignore you
*someone nice who capable of talking about deeper stuff as well - no normies heh *paypal payments to help me through uni
* someone happy receiving photos, videos and voice memos - happy to show face but never within the same image as nudes due to privacy reasons (happy 2 timestamp obviously)

>what are you not looking for?
*someone who wants instant skype calls etc get to know me first !
*hard limits: vore, scat, cutting - although into most other things
*no time wasters

> anything specific we should know about you?
white, 5"7, thin, brown/lilac hair, into art, music, video games, v submissive, pics on request

>contact
kik: daisy_beaumont
>>
>>25516682
>no time wasters
>only does videos and no real life meets
>>
>>25516485
Lol wow thanks for the advice anon, sadly I really can't work remotely. I own my own warehouse where I have to pack and ship my items.
I thought going back to sugaring would be fun since that's how I first got started 2-3 years ago and I was able to meet some great guys off 4Chan and gaming forums. Well damn thanks again for the great advice.
>>
new to this sort of thing, but i'd like to find someone to hang out with (especially during the day at work), and id buy you stuff. it'd be cool to also meet someone who is new to this as well, but that's not required.

25/m/midwest

[email protected]
>>
>>25487418
Any babies in Northern California? 35 m not fat biological females only
[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_0008.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>25487418
M
Bisexual (top btw)
Southern California
Looking for anyone who's willing to give some money for a good time.
I don't want fakes.
Into giving oral guys or girls .
Sc: erick187g
>>
>>25516485
In what world is East Atlanta white? Lmao.
>>
>>25516938
Wait, can you go more into detail about what you're expecting? Do you want someone who meets up? Are you okay with online only? what are your expectations sexually?
>>
>>25517229
i'm straight, probably should have mentioned that. meeting up isnt required, but if we have a strong connection i'd be open to it. i'm not sure sbout my expectations are sexually? i figured thst was something i could talk about if someone emailed me
>>
>>25517285
E-mailed you.
>>
File: to heck with salieri.webm (683KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
to heck with salieri.webm
683KB, 352x288px
Might as well since I like the dynamic and my last one flaked.

>Me
30 / male / southeast united states
>You
>18 / cisfemale / somewhere

Please be 1) genuinely interested in something long term (or as long as we can hope for 4chan) and 2) not just trying to find someone to sell nudes to for a weekly fee. nothing against neets but it's not fun for either of us when you're in a stressful living situation and need this to survive-- I'm really looking for someone who wants cute things to wear or show off but doesn't have the extra cash to buy them, sorry.

the most fun I've had with this was with an SB that I was capable of maintaining a conversation with, showed her face, and wasn't afraid to surprise me with random lewd stuff. it's tough to ask for all three, especially the first one, but I'd rather say that up front rather than waste your time. I'm also aware that seeing if we're compatible takes some time, but then again, if you're just trying to figure out how quickly you can get money from me then I'm probably not going to be very interested.

Figuring out whether someone is legit or not and whether they're going to be problematic is always a big stumbling block for these kinds of things. So just be open and honest with me and I'll promise to the same.

>Contact
Discord: von oesterreich#7285
Kik: After12amEST (please note that name isn't a joke, I only check it after 12am EST)
email: inquietum.est AT gmail
>>
File: IMG_7018.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7018.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>30
>>F (mtf trans post-orchi 2 years, 3 years hrt)
>>bi
>>Seattle(Cap Hill)
>>Long term: hopefully someone I have some shared interests with that I can be chill around and possibly live with but more likely just a cool hangout buddy who wants to work out with me and get stoned with...someone who can talk about philosophy and psychology alongside physics and every other major group of science without feeling out of the loop...someone who can rant about politics and just come back with an equally if not more impressive respectful response...financially I'm not wanting to hear if you're broke or if you're rich...but I like to talk about what feels fair and it feels like it works for me, Short term: a(n) fun date(s) to spoil me and flirt with me before taking me to a hotel or your place or maybe somewhere secluded for some fun if it seems good...financial assistance needs to not hurt your own lifestyle.
>>NOT looking for hurried/rushed personalities...endless online without meeting...someone who can't form something more than the basic fuckboy bullshit introduction text/kik message
>>Pic included
>>I'm looking for someone to take care of me while I take care of them :P the amount of skills I possess is not known and is always increasing...I like to learn, and I put a lot of energy into the people I choose to be around, but you gotta figure out whether or not you can talk to me before I meet you. If you click with me online, we'll click really well in person. I'm wanting to get a new car sometime but am not trying too hard right now. I have a pretty femme voice and appearance though I am 6'1". I want to be POTUS someday. I have a fan club already...ummm...I'm actually into a lot more types than you might assume...including people closer to my parents' ages.
>>I go by WreckMyShit(&@gmail.com) on; kik, SC, FB, twitter, tumblr, IG, Gmail, pornhub, xhamster, whisper, reddit, patreon, paypal etc....
>>
Male
Straight
Western Canada
i know this is a long shot but I'm looking for some kind of sugar mama. i've joked a lot about wanting one, but i think i'd actually enjoy it quite a bit. i'm also broke as fuck and recently single. i'm open to sexual or non-sexual relationships, online or real life ones.
Im NOT looking for males (or pre-op if you're trans, sorry).
i'll gladly send you a pic if you contact me (no hard feelings if i send you one and you're not interested)
snapchat is probably the best way: irk0000
>>
>>25487678
Shaggydoyou
>>
>>25496167
Sc iammkane
>>
1) Age?

2) Gender?
Male

3) Sexual Orientation?
Straight

4) Location?
Mexico

I'm looking for someone who is capable of holding a conversation and maybe form some kind of relationship.

People who are in it just for the money.

6) Pic?
Not able right now but will do once we have talked for a while.

Im really introverted but I like a lot of geek and programming stuff. Im rich but not filthy rich.

Sc warlordofchaos
>>
>>25516710

Where does she say no RL?
>>
>23
>M
>bisexual
>Ontario Canada
>I am looking for a live in arrangement where I can be someone’s househusband, taking care of cooking, cleaning, repairs and diy around the house. I rarely come across something I cannot fix, and I enjoy fixing/making things.
>Not looking for one night stands, people asking for pictures without some discussion first
>interests include diy, electronics, mechanical projects, HEMA, videogames and reading
>Kik: awkward_techy
>>
File: 78F7Iph.jpg (894KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
78F7Iph.jpg
894KB, 1080x1440px
Male, 24,
Sissy submissive femboy, love to show off
New Zealand
I'm looking for a sugar daddy to buy me panties, clothes and thing's I need in exchange for constant chats and pics/video/live. Big turn on for me, don't really need the money but want it as I'm a greedy lil slut.

Older Daddy is better and if you are in New Zealand we can meet and you can fuck me like the whore I am.

Only message if you are serious. Now pin me up against the wall, pull down my panties and eat my boi pussy.

Kik: sisfemjo
>>
>>25513620
Yes
>>
Even these threads are dominated by queers...
Why isn't there a board just for gays?
>>
>>25503294
Nothing huh? Awesome. Cool. Great. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>25519857
Well I mean it makes perfect sense.You just want a friends with benefits, and you really aren't offering much, if anything you're getting because they have to be your friend and you also want to fuck them. Really, this just seems like common sense.
>>
>>25514145
>>25519296
I didn't think I would find someone from Europe.
[email protected]
>>
>>25520311
You could, you know, tell at least a little bit about yourself first? "Looking for a SD in Europe" is all we have.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160404_0001.jpg (156KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160404_0001.jpg
156KB, 720x1280px
[email protected]
Pls
>>
>>25519857
You don't seem like a fun person to be around. Your picture looks pretentious. You should be willing to pay a lot if you want someone to cook for you, fuck you, deal with your depression and like all the shit you like. Just the wording of your post makes you seem clingy as fuck.
>>
Daddy looking for somebody local to NYC. Drop me a line on kik at 'thelastprimenumber'. This isn't my first rodeo.
>>
Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi? Up for really anything?
>Location?
Midwestern U.S.
Someone to show me how this works; I'm still rather new, and just want someone who can give me a good introduction to this kind of thing, and be gentle with me!
Someone interested in immediate IRL meetups.
>Pic
Message me for one!!
[email protected]
Skype is dorkfight
>>
>>25521564

Underage.
>>
File: me irl.jpg (60KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
60KB, 423x750px
>19
>M
>Bi
>Aus
>Fetish of the idea that people would want to message me/want pictures of me/watch me live/tell me what to do so badly that they would want pay me, even if it was pocket change, turns me on like nothing else. So I'm looking to make that happen and just have some fun and meet new people.
>not too comfortable doing scat and stuff
>Kik is erard639 message for more pics
>>
File: IMG_9494.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9494.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
1) Age?
>19 years and 11 months ripened
2) Gender?
> SEX:FEMALE gender:a different thing (caps cus jeez)
3) Sexual Orientation?
>who the fuck wrote this, you suck. also i'm attracted to a lot of different people and am polyamorous
4) Location?
> 520 AZ
>something casual, i'm a busy bee, someone im attracted to and enjoy talking to
>people who dont have any chill or money and just wanna sex me
6) Pic?
>yes hello
>i am queer, young, broke, make art, smoke medical married iguanas, i really like science
>my kik is elvyrus
>>
>>25523124
Yeah no thanks
>>
>>25523124
absolutely disgusting
>>
20, Female, Bi, from Melbourne, Australia.

I am looking for a strictly TRAVELLING relationship. So this means:
>If you are from Melbourne and you travel/plan on travelling and would want someone to accompany you
>You want to travel to a location and want someone to accompany you
>You want someone to travel to you and give you company this way.

In any of these cities:
>London, NYC, LA, Tokyo, Milan, Paris
But I am open for suggestions if you have business in another place.

Whilst I am not looking for something ongoing, I am not against the idea of it.

>We must have good chemistry as that is the most important thing for us both to enjoy ourselves.
>I will be compensated for my time with you.

I am not inexperienced in this kind of arrangement, and I have had several successful trips with great people before.

>[email protected]
Serious people only. I will send my pictures when I first reply to you.
>>
>>25523804
By the way, I'm not always this serious but I wish to be straightforward here so none of us waste our time. x

I forgot to mention: Brunette at the moment but natural blonde, 172cm tall, 55kg.
>>
I'm looking for a cute young girl to talk to sometimes and have fun with. We can talk about money and expectations first, drop your kik if interested. :)
>>
>>25515464
Norcal
>>
>20
>Female
>Straight
>Unites States
>A nice man who can hold a conversation and wants to spoil me. Can arrange IRL or online deal.
>No splendas pls. Would prefer to be older than me.
>I'm a chubby/BBW QT, with a lot of kinks
>kik: somethingsweeter_
>>
1) Age? 20
2) Gender? Female
3) Sexual Orientation? Pan, but since doesn't count bi I guess?
Sugar Thread
1) Age?
2) Gender?
female
3) Sexual Orientation?
Bi
4) Location?
Washington state
A sugar daddy.
Someone who wants free sugar.
6) Pic?
On kik
I'm a fat girl.
Kik: mochiloli
>>
1) 19, turning 20 on the 22nd
2) female
3) bisexual
4) portland, OR
5) someone that can appreciate my body with a 'look but don't touch' policy. shopping trips could be fun if you come in the dressing room to watch me get changed.
5) not looking for sex. not looking for a dick or tongue down my throat. i want to be admired.
6) message me on discord for it
7) natural 32G tits
8) discord is fae#4838
>>
>>25525417
add me back yo
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (57KB, 390x951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
57KB, 390x951px
1) 28
2) MALE
3)Straight Bi curious
4) Fort Myers, FL
5) I would like to find someone that would like to spoil me while I spoil you with me!! Camming, pics and my undies are all up for discussion.
6) No scat or pain to myself. Unless it's spanking and nipple play ;)
7) I would like to start online for awhile until I am comfortable. Then maybe we can meet up, which you would take care of all my accommodations. I would spend all my time with you and show you off or we could go to a nude beach and I could show off.
8) Johnathan.callazo
Skype me
>>
>>25525535
Lol God I hope you aren't really 28. You look old as fuck

>>25525417
Natural G? So an extremely obese girl wants to be admired? OK
>>
>>25525785
32G and BMI of 19.9, if you want me to be specific
>>
>>25525458
just got around to accepting discord stuff, i had to go to knitting club!
>>
>>25493544
Yeah. And for guys who want to be a sugar baby but aren't gay, it's like a unicorn search.
>>
It's as if not a single girl in this thread understands that a sugar daddy who gives you his time and money expects full satisfaction in return. That means him inserting his penis into your orifices for the purpose of sexual gratification.
>>
Bump for potential
>>
so imma fill out the template for my girl. essentially she's a close friend, she'll do whatever but online. doesn't show her face (will show mouth if ya want, not full face)
so pics, vids, talking, etc. you tell me what you want, we name a price and she'll do it

>22
2) Gender?
>female
3) Sexual Orientation?
>bisexual
4) Location?
>doesn't matter because all online, but new york
>a sugar daddy for her, or someone willing to pay pic by pic or vid by vid. can be custom or whatever.
5) What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly or you will get things you don't want.)
>nothing in person, no face pics. thats really iy
6) Pic?
on message
>explained already really. I'm a dude but my friend wants me to run this for her. say what ya want, etc etc.
8) How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
>kik softanarchy
>>
>>25527647
Please tell your friend this:

The market is totally saturated with erstwhile SBs and camwhores who will take $25-$50 weekly/monthly to show everything (including face). It's extremely unlikely someone will be interested in your friend's offer.

That goes for any lurking potential SB. If you want to do online only, fine, go ahead. But don't expect a lot of money to send a handful of nudes while being coy because you're going to be competing with HUNDREDS of women on reddit/tumblr/chaturbate/mfc/etc etc etc.
>>
>>25527680
This. Also double points for bringing up "the market" and looking at the issue in this way. Seriously most people's complaints about soc, dating sites, hell the Internet boils down to "state of the market" or saturation (which could mean the same thing in a lot of cases).
>>
>>25527680
I mean thanks for the sage advice. but I'm still oping someone will enjoy paying to see a slut do anything.
want to see her touch herself? suck cock? Hear her moan for you?
yes a lot of people do it
but fuck it, whatever you want from her she'll do
just hoping to find someone
>>
2) Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Male
3) Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count.
Bisexual
4) Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
Phoenix
A dominant sugar daddy or mommy
Not looking for online
6) Pic?
I have lots. Message me!
I'm very submissive. Very kinky. Open to all ages.
8) How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. (Just make a burner account for this)
[email protected]
>>
>>25527728
Homeboy there's girls out there who will do scat for $75

Sugar baby means you're supposed to have a special connection and meet up. If you don't want to meet up, you better have a really special connection.
>>
>>25527647
Why doesn't she do this?
>>
>>25527754
she works 2 jobs and has to take care of her grandparents. I'm still in school.
i have time, she doesn't
>>
>>25527680
I mean, you say this, but I've been paid $100-$200 and never showed my face.

Either you're cheap, dealing with some lowly sluts, or are just trying to convince people allowances are much cheaper than they are.
>>
>>25527878
You must be providing some really good services then. I never do business without a face.
>>
>>25527878
Then I'd just commend you on being able to find such a favorable arrangement for yourself.

>>25527970
Pretty much this.
>>
>>25523124
You misspelled Tumblr.com
>>
>>25527970
>>25528022
Maybe? I would say I'm different than the typical instaho girls that post on here, so maybe that is what people find appealing (or they're convincing themselves it's more real/I'm a "real" girl).
>>
>>25488268
Can I get your kik? I'm new to this but I think I could possibly be what you looking for. I'm from western NC and I'm actually interested in meeting someone irl.
>>
>>25528256
Post yours And I'll make an account
>>
>>25528332
You know what... why not

Just_1_more
>>
>>25528364
annnnnnd added
>>
I really hate actually writing about myself here... so message me on kik and we can discuss.

Kik: vannawilde
>>
>>25528401
M or f?
>>
>>
>22
>M
>Straight
>South Florida
>Sugar Mama
>Scat
>[email protected]
>>
File: Snapchat-706755136.jpg (763KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-706755136.jpg
763KB, 1440x2560px
>>25530081
Forgot to attach a pic
>>
>>25530081
>>25530082
>Straight
>posts dick pic
No way nigga. You are as gay as all the other dick pic posters.
>>
How likely is it that sugar mommies are even browsing this board, let alone want to take in some random guy that barely even puts in any effort?
>>
>>25530332
Had a suger mommy message me once, in my small ass city too. I should have taken it but I was pretty new and skittish about meeting people
>>
>>25510958

You trigger way to easily, and you share your off-topic opinion as though I/we should care. Please get a grip.

>So you're fucking the thread up on purpose.
Nope.

>Look, I'm not the only one.
So start a better thread. It takes zero effort and I will be the first to applaud your initiative.

>Your template is widely hated.
Make a better template in your improved thread. No shit: leadership by example is a thing.

>The thread is clogged with dick pics and cam whores, mostly scammers and fakes. Precious few real SBs or SDs.
Agreed. It has been thus since the dawn of time. HOWEVER, there are some real people here and some fun to be had. Anyone that does not have patience and perseverance is really not suited for an OL reality.

>And now you're admitting that you're fucking things up on purpose just to screw with thread regulars?
Not the regulars, just the whiners. And the thread is hardly better/worse for my efforts.

>STOP FUCKING POSTING
Please type louder.

>Your fellow robots would love to have you back at /r9k/
You are flinging poo like a chimpanzee now. I have never, ever lurked or posted on /r9k/.

>You hate sugar relationships? Sure thing, pal, go there and tell them all about it.
Lol, I have had five (5) very mutually-enjoyable SD/SB-esque relationships from /soc/. There's a gorgeous, clever girl I met here on /soc/ a few hundred miles away from me that I am contemplating playing with even now. So no, I am in favor of people playing with each other in a myriad of ways.

I even wish YOU good hunting, werido.
>>
M
Bi
USA
Can do whatever for money, I'd like to be sissified if possible. Would love a place to move into.
Nothing gross or too weird
Kik: ef1066
>>
31wm sugar daddy in NC

I'd be interested in taking on a sugar baby. Leave your contact.
>>
>2
>m
>bisexual
>looking for someone to look after me emotionally/financially
>idk im pretty open to anything
>will send pic if you contact me I guess
>my kik is Thyyht
>>
>>25531221
Oops 21*
>>
File: whismical.jpg (701KB, 1200x1092px) Image search: [Google]
whismical.jpg
701KB, 1200x1092px
snapchat: whismical

22, female, usa
looking to be spoiled by daddy $$$

>pic related (:
>>
Looking for an LA daddy. 20/F/LA.

Please leave your contact.
>>
>>25532780
Serious inquiries only!

20, F, bi-curious.
Location stated.
I'm looking specifically for a sugar daddy. Want to experiment with Ddl as well, if you're into that.
I'm not looking for a boyfriend or hubby, sorry.
kik: 00bnny
>>
>>25487678
johnjohnnyjohndoe
>>
>>25532780
Cheezy187 is my kik
>>25531884
>>
>>25531168
faerietaledreams on kik
>>
28/m/USA

Looking for a nerdy girl to cosplay at cons and to spoil at cons. Just want someone to be close to when I got out to anime cons through out the year and to get wasted with.
Kik lolicaust
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (720KB, 2520x1693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
720KB, 2520x1693px
Any interest?
21 mtf US
I'm into cosplay as you can tell :p
Looking for a sugar daddy or momma
>>
>18
>girl
>straight
>usa
>I would like to become friends with someone and gifts would be lovely if there is someone who enjoys making others happy in that way. Of course, anything financial would be helpful, because I'm currently in college.
>I would not want to meet someone or give away especially personal details unless I knew them very well.
>After we've talked first
>I'm looking for an intelligent and respectful man to talk with and to hopefully provide pleasant company for.
>skype [email protected]
>>
>>25536463
got something other than skype?
>>
>>25491649
I don't know if you're still out there but my kik is ladyvulpix, we can discuss more of what your request of dirty are.
I'm not needy at all, if you need me to do something I'm there at your disposal.
>>
>>25536939
got skype?
>>
>>25536945
I do, but I don't own a webcam/or do live calls.
I'm not looking for a SD, I'll be upfront right now.
>>
31/m/Straight/Europe
Looking for a virgin to please monthly for staying a virgin
Kik: thebestestofyou
>>
>>25493290
add me, jennym_aa
>>
>>25536939
>>25493290
If you're still around, I'd be interested!
>>
>>25489985
>$50 a week
I literally make more than that while taking a shit at work.
>>
>>25534013
Where in US and what else do you cosplay?
>>
>>25537508
Those are some expensive shits.

I never shit on low amounts because if some girl feels that's all they're worth then it's on them. Know your self worth ladies, don't be entitled either but just have a good idea.
>>
>>25537508

You have a great job, then. Not everyone has a great job. People looking to be sugar babies or to make money camming online do not tend to have great jobs.

Check the relevant subreddits and you'll find that's quite a solid rate for online only.
>>
lf an 18+ baby 612/952/763/507
>>
If you're a paywhore on a reddit and can't sell your content, then what makes you think you can sell it on /soc/?

Your shit isn't worth it.
>>
>>25538849

You are suggesting that r3dd1t is a great marketplace?

A CW that cannot into r3dd1t may stumble across the perfect SD here, or somewhere else.

Hope springs eternal.
>>
1) Age? 22
2) Gender? Trans female mtf
3) Sexual Orientation?
Bi
4) Location?
East tn
Head pettins
Hormones
Cam partners
IRL dates
Bdsm sessions
Pls no vore l. Also, if you're double my age, you better prove you're double the value.
6) Pic?
See attached
I study tarot and play guitar. All I'm really after is a way to afford hrt. I've been homeless on and off since I was 17 and have really struggled without a license or a steady job. Working here has been a nightmare as my state has no anti discrimination laws for trans people. On a brighter note, having snuggles and head pats and someone to reassure me with sweet nothings would be nice, too.
8) How can some one contact you? Kik @ exheirangel
Zoeybunny13@gmail dot com
>>
>>25538893

>if you're double my age, you better prove you're double the value

I like the way this is phrased. You are totally not my type and we would probably have no interest in each other except for laughing over a cocktail about 4chan in general, but I appreciate a well-turned phrase.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>25538893
>no vore
Damn and I was really hungry too.
>>
>Age
18, July baby.
>Gender
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Dick-sexual I like anything with a dick desu
>Location?
American North-West
Got dumped because I'm going to college so someone who makes me feel better.
Don't expect nudes and nsfw stuff at first.
>Pic?
Aye Aye captain
I'm a college student starting 8/21, I'm broke as a joke but I do have a job. I am going to be a horticulture major.
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
Kik me with a pic of you, a bio, and where you live princess.bunnybun
>>
>>25538893
Double the value?
Aha
Enjoy being a homeless dirt pig. Self entitled bitch.
>>
22 female
If you want more information kik me at: Ecksor
:)
>>
>>25540915
It's really not entitlement at all, what's entitlement is you getting all pissy because she has her own desires lmao.
>>
19/F
Bi, probably 75% straight 25% not. Have slept with both genders.
Western Australia
At the moment more curious than anything, but I'm open to seeing where things go :)
While I'm fairly... adventurous sexually, not into the really gross shit.
Pics come when I'm comfortable with you.
I guess if you have specific questions, just ask me them :) I'm really open and direct.

Kik: acwoahp
>>
>>25536939
added
>>
>>25540988
Not entitlement? Getting paid to be snotty and demanding isn't entitlement?
You must be one of them too
"Lmao"
>>
File: IMG_4472.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4472.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>19
>Female!!
>Bi-Curious, mostly straight but girls are cuties too.
>Norway..
>I'm looking for a sugar daddy to spoil me with amazon gcs.. So I can spoil him in return~!
>I want my man with money, thank you :)
my kik is whiteprincess100 !
>>
File: Snapchat-1469345962.jpg (422KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1469345962.jpg
422KB, 1080x1920px
>1) Age? 19
>2) Gender? Male
>3) Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
>4) Location? Canada, Saskatchewan exactly
>5) What are you looking for? A sugar daddy/mommy who'll spoil me with gifts and satisfy my financial needs in return for pictures, videos, Skype calls and perhaps we can meet up in person .
>5) What are you NOT looking for? I'm open to almost anything! Just ask
>6) Pic? Attached
>7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Not really! Its fairly straightforward haha. If you wanna know anything just ask
>8) How can some one contact you? My kik is bravoxeos! Message me there and I'll give you my Skype, Snapchat etc. If everything goes well :)
>>
File: 20170728_230836.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_230836.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>18
>Male
>straight
Romania
A sugar mommy
6) Pic?
kik: NicolaiNacreala
Discord: PatrikuSan#6232
>>
>>25541847
If you read her post, she wasn't necessarily looking to be paid for anything.. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say you can't read, or didn't bother and just wanted something to whine about.
And you must be one of those retarded assholes. Oh wait, you are! Go figure.
>>
File: 20170712_194221.jpg (537KB, 2358x2845px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_194221.jpg
537KB, 2358x2845px
1) Age? 29
2) Gender? Male
4) Location? USA
5) What are you looking for? Females to be dirty with to pass the time. Sexting and picture trading. If not into trading GC's for pics or vids of your choice
5) What are you NOT looking for.
Dudes
6) Pic? Above and more
7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Stated above
8) How can some one contact you? Kik, maddog8881
>>
>>25541872
Fake as fuck
>>
>>25541098
Texted you
>>
Page 10
>>
>>25541954
put a shirt on.
>>
File: ucwkKqJ.jpg (79KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ucwkKqJ.jpg
79KB, 1280x960px
>>25487418
>23
>male to female TRANS
>bi
>USA
>a nice, generous sugar daddy to buy me clothes so I can model just for them :)
>not into meeting up really
>I loveee to please, believe me
>KIK:boredfloor
>>
>>25500968
It's not the 26th
>>
>>25505048
Hi. Pick me.
>>
>>25547376
Do you have a photo or contact?
>>
>>25547553
I do. The ID I responded to is not the same as the one you've replied with.

If the arrangement he explained appeals to you...my throwaway is [email protected] .
>>
>>25547559
Not him, but another traveling SD. Mind telling at least some very basic stuff about yourself first? Such as confirming you're a girl, and approximate location.
>>
>>25547610
Am grille. Have tiddies and vagine.

Mid atlantic, east coast USA

Hair is brown. Eyes are not brown. Nose is straight. Not overweight.
>>
hey all, my skype is [email protected], pic related of me (yes i used USED to self harm. I live alone and i really need some help. I need about 50 dollars through paypal which i can pay back in 4 weeks time (im on benefits im too ill to work) Im very sweet and kind,
>>
this is also my face :) 5'7, 110lbs :)
>>
>>25547877
>>25547883

Can confirm she's real and gives a great show, she also takes requests and uses toys
>>
>>25547883
What about kik?
>>
>>
>>25547904
I have kik :) Whats yours?
>>
>>25518709
The fact that she does not mention any chance of real life meetings at all under the looking for section.
If they are up for it you mention it, specifically.
Leaving it off implies the person isnt willing to do it, she doesnt mention it at all so the inferrence is camwhoring only
>>
>>25547635
Why not just post a pic here?
>>25548003
What's your Kik?
>>
my kik is doomjessica :-) Just say sugardaddy from soc or w/e. Nice to meet you :)
>>
>>25548083
Waiting for you to write back
>>
File: fvwPUQr.jpg (127KB, 501x1068px) Image search: [Google]
fvwPUQr.jpg
127KB, 501x1068px
1) Age? 18!
2) Gender? female
3) Sexual Orientation? straight.
4) Location? Eastern Europe
5) What are you looking for? weekly allowance and the only rules are- pay first and don't be boring!
5) What are you NOT looking for? someone stuck up, a splenda daddy
6) Pic
7) Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? mmm nope, but chatting on skype for example comes after we've gotten to know each other a bit.
8) How can someone contact you? my kik is lillie_bon_
>>
Any girls who would be interested in just becoming camgirls/paywhores in a general way rather than looking for a single sugar daddy on 4chan (which is almost sure to fail)
>>
Checking in to say I had a great night last night with a SB I met from a previous incarnation of this thread. :)
>>
fat girl 5'7 240 (24) looking for amazon gift cards in return for conversationally relevant pictures, short vids, and rp

my kik is netneutral
>>
1) 18.
2) Male
3) Gay
4) Poland (Warsaw/Radom)
5) LF some regular pocket money
5) Not looking for NSA hookups or anal in general
6) in private
7) just looking for some pocket money.
8) [email protected] or discord Vrath#5224
>>
>>25548832
>not looking for a splenda daddy
>is herself a splenda baby
>>
>>25548003
AmpleAmperage
>>
If you see this girl, then stay away. She's a cat fish and made over 15 accounts so far in this thread.
>>
Young guy looking for older women
Kik: gabecup
>>
>>25549286
I concur, she told me she was 15 after I paid her. What a bitch.
>>
>>25549965
That's the best kind of gift though right?
>>
File: [000353].jpg (189KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
[000353].jpg
189KB, 960x1280px
>23
>M
>Bi
>Usa California. Don't want to meet up tho
>Amazon gift cards? Money? Idk yet honestly. I'm broke and can't afford toys
>I won't do anything t revealing, so no face. Also no weird scat stuff or anything
6) Pic?
>ta dah
>I'm a crossdressing sissy. I love wearing girl clothes and masturbating in them. I get a charge out of sending pictures wearing them. I currenty live at home, so I can't dress all the time. I have a chastity device coming in the mail Friday. Not sure how to accept money though
>kik: ErikaSLB23
>>
I thought I clicked on /sugar/, but apparently I accidentally clicked on /gayhookup/.
>>
>>25549965
After you paid her?
Aaaaahaha
>>
>20
>Male
>Gay
>31826 i'm in orlando
>looking for someone to shoot me an allowance in exchange for a good listener and maybe something more
>not looking for extreme fetishes like scat + gore, etc.
>pic available on request
>message me on kik @ throwaway5424. i won't bite(:
>>
File: moi.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
moi.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
>19
>F
>Bi but no experience with girls due to nails
>Sweden
>Money... but also some fun conversations. Have a silly sense of humour, thanks
>Extreme fetishes, rude dudes, the obvious
>Pic! Wearing a shitload of makeup but I'm p cute without it too
>Not into travelling, like, at all. I live at home so I won't be able to video chat at all times.
>kik: zalter98
>>
>>25488268
18YO Baby in the Upper Cumberlands!! Message me on kik: daisybabyy66
>>
>>25493290
18/f needing to make bills and feed myself, I can flash my ass for it. kik:Daisybabyy66
>>
>>25496167
Kik?
>>
>>25552982
Different girl but interested!! 18/TN daisybabyy66
>>
File: received_304450516672675.jpg (250KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_304450516672675.jpg
250KB, 1152x2048px
Male
Sexual orientation is whatever
Looking for someone to help pay down some bills.
Attractive with tattoos and down for just about whatever im laid back.
If your serious email itsasura92@gmail
>>
>>25553094
Phone turn off. Nice try
>>
File: IMG_0104.jpg (1MB, 2294x3364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.jpg
1MB, 2294x3364px
>Age
>Gender
F
>Sexual Orientation
bisexual
>Location
Ohio, USA
Someone who is kind, understanding and who can help me. Tell me what you're looking for and attach a photo if you want in the first message please.
Verbal harassment, people younger than I am
>Kik
HemlockVenom
>>
File: image2-4.jpg (110KB, 750x613px) Image search: [Google]
image2-4.jpg
110KB, 750x613px
Female
Straight
Midwest (Not looking to meet up though)
To get paid for nudes. Just some side money so I can afford groceries and other expenses
I don't want to meet up irl. I just want a casual exchange.
6) Pic?
kik is abazaba18
>>
>>25549965
sugar daddy rule one
don't pay a cent unless you actually meet in person
if she won't meet in person
find another girl.
>>
>>25553357
Message you
>>
>>25553357
>>25548832
>>25539981
>>25527647
if you aren't willing to meet in person
fuck off, you're wasting our time
Splenda babies
>>
>>25547877
Hey you should try making an account on myfreecams or chaturbate. You can make 50 in no time.
>>
Is it just me or are MOST of the women in these threads not even close to an understanding of what a SD/SB relationship even is? I blame the camwhore culture, where an anonymous girl can get desperate dudes to pay her for mass produced nudes. An amount of money that could be spent on a hooker for real sex.

If you aren't gonna meet and do tit for real, guys, might as well go on chaturbate and pay a professional camwhore who will actually follow through and give you your money's worth. Or you know, pay a hooker.
>>
>>25554285
this

I mean seriously if we wanted to just get pictures of naked women, we're all on the internet, we can get that very easily and for free
>>
I cry, I'm willing to meet irl but no SDs have posted for my state QwQ
>>
>>25554732
Which state you in?
>>
>>25554737
Florida
>>
>>25554743
How old are you? If things went right, would definitely make it work. I want someone who is loyal and committed.
>>
>>25554737
Florida

>>25554750
I'm 21! Female getting ready for my college :3
>>
>>25554753
Nice hah! Have kik by chance? Might be interested..
>>
>>25554757
Kink_Hydra is my kik!
>>
Anyone willing to take as many personalized pics of their feet as I want for me whenever I'm horny? I'd say I'd need two or three batches of pics a day. I'm offering about $60/week
>>
>>25555334
I've heard about you friend!

It's hard to imagine anyone who wouldn't take feet pictures for $60 but you tell me right?
>>
any gals wanna make 300+ a week just to be a camwhore?
>>
File: IMG_20170614_152432.jpg (849KB, 2240x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_152432.jpg
849KB, 2240x3968px
>18
>Female
>Largely straight
>Phoenix, AZ
>Discreet night meetups (around8pm-6am). Cash.
(Explain clearly or you will get things you don't want.)
>Flakes without money. Relationships.
6) Pic?
>On Kik. Many of these threads are archived and I'm working and going to school. I'd rather not get recognized.
>28GG breasts. If you don't know that size since it's custom fit UK, it's around a 34DDD
I'm 120 pounds, blonde, 7/10-9/10 depending on your preference. No tats or facial piercings.
>Kik testmoon

Let me know.
>>
File: WIN_20170811_16_47_57_Pro.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170811_16_47_57_Pro.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>25487418
>18
>male
>gay
>US(Massachusetts)
>wouldn't mind people paying to see me do stuff, especially seeing as I'd probably do it anyways
>any weird/gross fetishes
>My skype is porch_monkey420, kik is porksquish (Wont be able to get in contact with me through kik for a good bit)
>>
>>25555979
Since posting this, I've gotten many requests for online interaction and/or companionship. I stated what I'm looking for, and I was very honest about my appearances.

Please stop coming to me with $50 Amazon gift cards and asking for tits.
I'm not cheap, and I have a lot to risk by putting myself out there. It's kind of insulting to keep wasting my time and being persistent.

As for those with serious inquiries, you've all been absolute sweethearts I love you all.

My prices are steep, but as some here can agree with, it's worth it.

Please consider your actual budget, everyone. Sorry I had to be so blatant after tonight.

Have a fun and safe night! <3
>>
>>25556758
Fuck off
>>
>>25547877

Ripped me off
>>
>>25556758
Isn't this just straight up prostitution
>>
>>25556865
Paying for sex?! ...probably. Be a little more open minded!
>>
>>25555334
I think we talked before but if you aren't the same person, my email is [email protected] !
23/F
>>
>>25557273
Got Kik?
>>
Any female babies in the 407 or 321?
>>
1) 18
2) M
3) Straight
4) Ireland
5) I'm looking for a sugarmommy who wants to keep in frequent contact
6) once we get in contact
7) I'm trans, going from M to F, but need help doing so
8) kik: roguefragment
>>
>>25556758
How much for the night and for the full weekend?

When was your last test for stds?
>>
>>25559696

shes 500 an hour
>>
File: IMG_5095.jpg (155KB, 601x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5095.jpg
155KB, 601x800px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
LA California USA
A man of his word who is confident and a good provider who can reward with a good time
Contracts, I'm not very serious about this and would only work if we both kick it off
>Pic?
Related
I was not assigned female at birth / 9 months HRT
kik: RenHQuinn
>>
>>25560006
Does your peepee get hard? I might have a few holes for you to fill.
>>
>>25560006

if youre fat, dont bother.
>>
>>25560154
answers still no, sorry
>>
>>25560170

Didn't expect you to change. Just wanted to save others the humiliation some can I'll afford.
>>
>>25555334
Take guys?
>>
How you get so fly?
>>
>>25560006
>Female
You're a tranny. Stop pretending. You're in the wrong thread anyway, as always, gays and trannies shit up every single thread.
>>
File: dress up.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dress up.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
1) Age?
2) Gender?
male
3) Sexual Orientation?
Straight
4) Location?
lacey washington
sugar momma who are kind and willing to take in a submissive and shy person (maybe used as sex slave)
aggressive people out of the bedroom, men
6) Pic?
7) i do crossdress
cdteen97 on kik
>>
>>25559837
>unironically asking for 500 an hour
If I were this girl, I would openly laugh in the face of anyone stupid enough to pay such a ridiculous price.
>>
>>25549045
Proof?
>>
>>25560997
I have blown that much on prostitutes before, but she better be damn good for that price.
>>
>>25560972
you didn't read the whole post.
clery says below not afab and how long HRT
also the only ones shitting up these threads are the people talking others for it
>>
>>25561247
>assigned x at birth
This disgusting tranny newspeak needs to die. You were born male or female. Anything else is a mental illness.
>>
>>25561316
>talking about people shitting up the thread when they're looking for a sugar daddy in a sugar daddy thread
>keeps on posting about how trannies are mentally ill when no one gives a shit about what you think.
Wew lad, you're special ain't you?
>>
>>25561316
You are technically correct!
The best kind of correct.
>>
File: 20170813_110126.jpg (2MB, 1653x2706px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_110126.jpg
2MB, 1653x2706px
1. 22
2. M
3. Mostly straight, bi-curious
4. USA, NE
5. Hell If I know, I work hard and make my own money but it's enough to get by but I don't have money for anything I actually want. Honestly I'm more interested in the validation of having someone in my life interested in me enough to spoil me whether financially or emotionally.
5. I don't like the idea of only sexual relationships. That gets stale fast if there's no connection. I usually like to stay in control and definitely have limits (obvious ones like blood, water sports, what, stuff going in my butt) but I enjoy showing off.
6. Pic related
7. I have a busy work life so my schedule is erratic. I work out very frequently and want people in my life supportive of that.
8. Kik: Trainerbyday
>>
>>25487418
Itzasinfulworld
Nyc
Mtf
Looking for a daddy to keep me fed and in video games
>>
>>25548069
There is an aggregate of filth here. I'd prefer to be anon for now?

Do I have hope to find a clean spot within the filth of this thread? Absolutely not

;)
>>
Can someone send me some money on PayPal so I can order pizza? I haven't eaten in two days
>>
>>25562159
what are you offering?
>>
>>25500241
Discord = iwishiwasafuckboysometimes#1553
M
X neet on disability
Not looking for anything sexual
What games u play?
>>
>>25562193
Tits and dic pics
Itzasinfulworld
>>
>>25561933
I'm bigger than u in almost everyway but thos biceps shit on mine how u do it
>>
>>25562234
I didn't ask you
>>
>>25562223
Am not ugly or physically disabled if it matters just a bored dude looking for some one to game with
>>
Anybody in Denmark? skinny bi boy here
>>
>>25562223
Typo first i is a cap I
>>
>>25562159
Maybe if you didn't blow all your money on the Steam summer sale you'd have enough $ for food.
>>
>>25523804
>BUMP

So far I had a Fake Flake, ghosts and someone who gave me bad vibes.
Serious people only.

Thank you and I hope we can see each other soon :)

>If you are from Melbourne , AU (or visit at least semi-frequently), we may be able to discuss other arrangements. xo xo
>>
>>25562476
I'm none of those (I guess...) but still didn't get a reply from you.
>>
>>25562772
You sound like someone who gives people bad vibes.
>>
File: 20170701_223605.jpg (215KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_223605.jpg
215KB, 720x960px
>>25487418
>1) 18
>2) M
>3) Straight
>4) Ireland
>5) I'm looking for a sugarmommy who wants to keep in frequent contact
>6) once we get in contact
>7) I'm trans, going from M to F, but need help doing so
>8) kik: roguefragment
>>
>>25561933

Sup. Gonna kik you.
>>
1)Age? (Self explanatory)

Male

Completely straight, but I will do anything for you

Ask

To get paid to do anything you ask. Anyone can ask and set a price and I'll do it. Gay or straight

Relationship

6) Pic?

Ask

Burner Kik hollynords
>>
>>25563612

kiking you too desu :)
>>
File: IMG_3131.jpg (375KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3131.jpg
375KB, 1280x960px
sorry for any typos my phone hates 4chan!! anyway, thought i found the right the right one, but he ended up ghosting me. looking for a long term sugar daddy who likes chubby punk sjw type girls. i am a virgin and willing to give that up for the right amount of money. message me on kik faerietaledreams
>>
>>25563909
I curse the fat girl angle shot with every ounce of my spirit.
>>
I've had a bunch of people flake out on me or not respond so if any girls want to sell pictures or vids or be a personal camgirl then hit me up with a picture at Kik: Rezelar
>>
So If I wanted 20,000 dollars, what would I have to do to get it?

18/F/Chicago
>>
>>25564168

how long do you have to earn it, and what do you look like?
>>
>>25564187
Hayden Panettieres body but with really pale blue veined skin and bigger boobs. Blue eyes.
>>
>>25564205
I have less than a month
>>
>>25564208

contact?
>>
>>25564208

>I have less than a month

That's very unlikely.
>>
>>25564168

Hit me up on kik: trivaska
>>
>>25564208
You do know that's more than some people make in a year, right? 2000 a month wouldn't be impossible even by finding sugar daddies from this thread, but not even the most expensive sugar babies are given that much allowance.
>>
>>25564168
>>25564208
That would honesly be almost impossible. Even selling yourself at several hundred bucks an hour whenever you find a client would be difficult.
Also post your body, you might earn yourself some goodwill from any richfags that might be lurking here.
>>
>>25564208
You might get 20k up front, but it would require trust and possibly it technically being a private loan in case you try to ghost me.
>>
>>25564296
>not even the most expensive sugar babies are given that much allowance
Jokes on you I give my sugar baby $200,000 per month. All she has to do is do private cam shows over the internet and send me pics of her dick.
xD
>>
>>25564168
wants 20 grand in a month, doesn't post contact. good luck with that.
>>
File: goMeihuaTemp_mh1502648150525.jpg (1MB, 1111x1521px) Image search: [Google]
goMeihuaTemp_mh1502648150525.jpg
1MB, 1111x1521px
I'm interested in a different kind of sugaring, unless someone gives me a better incentive.

I want to camwhore, but only with toys you buy me

This is an invitation for anyone in/soc/ if they're interested

I will take pictures of whatever toys you want as long as you buy them for me
I will do videos if you get me the toy along with helping me pay for some other thing (ex: camera, PO box, mic, etc)

I will post timestamp, contact details, and I will fill out the template if anyone is legitimately interested
Here's a teaser pic!
>>
>>25564558
I'll post the details tomorrow, if anyone is interested

Just putting a little feeler post out there
>>
>>25564558
That has nothing to do with sugaring. That's camwhoring, plain and simple.
>>
>>25564558
Doesn't sound bad.. not really under the topic of the thread but post away so we can discuss
>>
>>25564565
Sure, go ahead, I'm potentially interested
>>
>>25562772
Maybe I lost your email. Could you send me another message? x
>>
>>25564296
poor fag

who makes less than 20k a year?
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (45KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
45KB, 500x387px
>>25564499
>>
>>25523124
gross
>>
Female
China
Looking for sexting, picture/video swapping, friendship and financial support
If you're in the US it might be difficult because of the time difference.
>>
-male
-straight
-united states
-Females only.. Into picture trading, rate, dirty talk. Also open to suggestions
Please no solo guys.
6) Pic?
Upon request in kil
Not looking to pay for anything. Just even swaps. Depending on request, I may charge but it wont be too much.
-kik: maddog8881
>>
>>25564558
Kik?
>>25564208
Contact?
>>
>>25565064
got kik?
>>
File: IMG_2395.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2395.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Female
Bi. Gravitated in the past towards straight relationships
USA (ny)
A mutual connection that has its perks of not being as needy/24/7 as a normal relationship. Looking for someone who is more mature that what I might end up with in a "normal" relationship
A demanding (sexually) guy who has zero interest in the sugar aspect of a relationship and expects to just get straight to the sexual. I want to actually know you (as much as you are open to sharing).
6) Pic?
Attached
Not gonna lie I'm a college student.
We know how that goes. Too busy for a romantic relationship yet still want connection and the fin benefit doesnt hurt. I am an entertainer. Must be ok with that.
Austinlia95 at gmail dot com
>>
>>25565453
You've said before you don't want real life meets. That changed now?
>>
Sad virgin looking for a hot girl to light his year,
kik newcanadaguy
>>
>>25565474
Meeting is not something that I am putting on the table. If we get to know each other very well over time then are both comfortable with doing so, then It will be discussed
>>
File: 0000005.jpg (61KB, 590x555px) Image search: [Google]
0000005.jpg
61KB, 590x555px
1) Age?

2) Gender?
f

3) Sexual Orientation?
bi

4) Location?
east coast us

a daddy to make me feel ~special~ and owned and buy me strange and intimdating toys to play with for him

any males just wanting to "talk"

6) Pic?
attached: me eating a pot of kraft dinner, message me for my face xo

i have an abduction fantasy that i'm becoming obsessed with. sexy daddies who want to kidnap me go to the front of the line

kramerofficial on kik
>>
>>25565453
Emailed
>>
File: goMeirongTemp_mr1502732740547.jpg (2MB, 1215x1567px) Image search: [Google]
goMeirongTemp_mr1502732740547.jpg
2MB, 1215x1567px
>>25565340
>>25564899
>>25564847
2) Gender?
F
3) Sexual Orientation?
Bi
4) Location?
West coast, US
Either someone who will buy me toys to play with for them, or will give me regular funds to help me build my collection.
I am not looking for casual conversation. I'm not looking for a emotional romantic partner.
6) Pic?
I'm always looking to try something new!
Kik: momaslilmonster
>>
Meet the new thread >>25565590

>>
>>25565064
contact? Im pretty much on China hours with my work.
>>
>>25565595
How about we ignore this faggot and instead post on better threads.
>>
>>25565595
Wow, this guy lurks his own threads and posts as soon as it autosages. Fuck off with your gay dick pic and camwhore threads.
>>
>>25565453
Why would you post here?
>>
>>25565644
Please do

>>25565658
>wow
You are easily wowed. Join your butt-buddy >>25565644 and please make a better thread. I am all for it. Go team aspie!

This thread was made in homage to your fellow complainer-but-not-contributor >>25488856

>>25565658
>Fuck off with your gay dick pic and camwhore threads
You are projecting your own issues again. I am 100% straight, and 100% amused by fags like you.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.