[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I actually ugly and y'all are sugar coating, or does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2923.jpg (965KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2923.jpg
965KB, 2576x1932px
Am I actually ugly and y'all are sugar coating, or does personality really matter that much more? The pain of never having felt love is enough but I feel like this shit is making it worse!! Like I don't see how I'm rated 7-9 average but bitches are disgusted by my very presence... but they'll go for some little dweeby shit for fuck all reason.... I thought girls hated those guys??? Oh well my world is crumbling and I'm going off the deep end... pic is me before I started crying for an hour straight.
>>
You ought not to have made this thread.
>>
You're an angry beta male who prolly is the type that calls women ugly after they deny you. This is your problem. Also calling them bitches lmao
>>
>>25487338
I've never called a woman ugly or a bitch to their face or friends, and i wouldn't refer to women as bitches if they didn't unanimously treat me like bitches...
>>
>>25487300
DESU your looks are above average, but you come across like an obnoxious douchebag personality-wise.

You must have a real asshole personality that even with looks girls can't stand to be around you.
>>
>>25487300
I believe the phrase is "if you think everyone around you is an asshole, you're probably the asshole"
>>
>>25487338
women hate me cause i'm awkward, and then you motherfuckers claim it's all about looks and that if you get hot women will talk to you but that's NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS AT ALL!!! Like forreal, are guys supposed to always make the first move? Are girls just all fucking stupid... idk... everything is a shitshow
>>
>>25487300
Tbh you probably have a shit personality.
It's the same as if you never showered - fine from a distance, but once they get close, they get away real quick.
>>
no one wants you because you're a petulant manchild.

the end.
>>
File: IMG_20151203_012939.jpg (61KB, 599x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151203_012939.jpg
61KB, 599x336px
honestly, you look pretty fine
>>
>>25487300
Damn dude. Seriously get some mental help. That is the issue you're self destructive... life isn't all about some superficial rating by superficial people.

You're destroying yourself by obsessing over it. Forget bitches you need a sense of brotherhood or a woman who actually loves you.

I know the pain man just forget it all and focus on you.
>>
Feels bad man...I've been there aswell just in the opposite way...I wasn't the best looking by a long shot...I held onto the hope that maybe my personality would sway girls into liking me...I was the apathomy of a white knight(recently it disgusts me just by the thought of how I was)...I let girls walk over me and abuse my willing nature... Honestly it was not any of the girls in my life's fault...The only one to blame was myself, I was a whiney bitch complaining why my life sucks balls, yet I wasn't searching for a solution... They say nice guys don't get the girl,but in truth it's the boring ones that don't... I still believe I'm a beta male, but I'm also positive that I'm taking a step in the right direction...Granted I don't have a girl yet, but I'd rather work on becoming a guy worth going for. Just keep searching for solutions to problems in your relationships or just get over them. Don't get stuck in that death cycle called bitching. You can still be the nice guy, girls really like that caring nature, just don't be a butler bending to their every will(that just shows neediness). Always first think what's best for me and then what's best for the girl you really like(it might sound selfish,but it works). The best tip I can give you is to check out "Based Zues" on youtube, that guy helped me through some shitty times. The only one to blame is you and that's a good thing cause it gives you motivation to fix yourself(remember depression is only a stage that can easily be overcome). Stay positive man I know you'll find a solution. You look like a great guy, wipe away your tears and find reasons why girls think your not worth it and fix it. Geuss this was more focused on guys who are massive white Knights, but I think the point's still valid...good luck man it all works out in the end.
>>
Maybe if you didn't delete girls off kik who were genuinely interested in you
>>
>>25487639
Guess this also ties into what I said...Well said btw
>>
>>25487757
idk what ur talking about?
>>
If the woman weren't clinging onto you yet due to your personality, I can't imagine a man being attracted to that kind of attitude as well.

Aren't you old enough yet to not dwell onto the idea of true love? it'll happen when it happens. Look after yourself instead.
>>
File: 1483692119009.jpg (92KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1483692119009.jpg
92KB, 612x612px
Confidence is obviously the most important thing in approaching girls. By this post only it is obvious that you have confidence issues. It's like food ya know? The looks are how you present the food, and confidence is the taste of the food... Of course it is somewhat important for a dish to be well presented, but what actually matters is the taste...
>>
>>25487300
mate you're not ugly but your personality seems to be the problem - be less angry and probably not as eager
>>
>>25489856
Wrong.
Not a confidence issue, he thinks he's top shit.

His problem is that his head is up his own ass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.