[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't see a sugar daddy/baby thread after checking the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6281.jpg (250KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6281.jpg
250KB, 960x960px
I didn't see a sugar daddy/baby thread after checking the first four pages, so I guess I'll make a new one.

No templates needed, just do your thing.

I'll start. I'm a 21 year old student who needs some financial help and is looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement. Picture is me. I will warn anyone interested that I am not going to be the perfect sugar baby. I get anxious and depressed and may not talk to you every day. I am busy and won't always be able to drop everything and pay attention to you. I also won't always feel like being sexy and sending nudes. Sometimes I might just want to vent or have a casual conversation. I'm not some innocent angel, I swear and drink to excess sometimes and do the occasional drug. I might be too nervous to talk on the phone unless we've been chatting for some while and I decide I trust you. I probably won't want to meet up unless the circumstances are special. That being said, I consider myself a pretty interesting person. I will never bore you. My Kik is Tofgant.
>>
File: IMG_5528.jpg (191KB, 750x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5528.jpg
191KB, 750x991px
OP again, I usually wear glasses.
>>
Bump?
>>
It sounds like you're just looking for a bf. I'm aesthetic af but broke so sorry, can't help you.
>>
>>25487028
you seem young confused and with daddy issues am I assuming correctly?
>>
>>25487028
LOL YOU'RE THE SLUT WHO'S INCOME GOT FUCKED BY YOUR 57?YEAR OLD BOSS AND ARE NOW WHORING YOURSELF OUT FOR DONATIONS!

Get another job you worthless fuck. Honestly...
>>
>>25487028
lmfao fuck off you degenerate whore get a job
and stop reducing your self-worth to nothing but your mediocre pussy
>>
Duuuuuuuude.nobodies gonna pay you for all that needy.

Next time, if you want this to work out, just say "Looking for a sugar daddy ;)" and post your tits with a time stamp, you'll probably get a FAAAAAR better response. Nobody needed to know that shit. Also, nobody wants to hear your vent. That's what a boyfriend is for, if you want to vent, we get the nudes for FREEEEEEEE. That's how this shit works.
>>
This whole sugar daddy sugar baby shit is pretty terrible.

Look at this whore, this is what you've created /soc/, women think this is a viable means of obtaining money.

You can't even be determined enough to be an actual whore, saying you "may not be feeling sexy that day". Why anyone would spend their money on you and not an actual whore is beyond me, society has failed you into thinking this is ok young lady.
>>
>>25487187
>>25487197
>>25487211
>>25487217
well you guys are mean.

you guys aint never done something stupid in ur life?
quick to point the finger, late to check ourselves.

you're being assholes and you aint helping the situation.

you think she's wrong? try and help rather than pointless insults that say more about you than her, whoever she is.

I'm cpt whiteknight, and my job here is done
swooshh
*flies away in dbz pose*
>>
>>25487227
Good job captain maybe this'll get you a discounted rate for her sugar baby services such as maybe sending you nudes and never meeting you in person.
>>
>>25487232
He's beyond help anon. Simp's gonna simp
>>
>>25487227
>she won't talk to you some days
>she's out doing drugs and getting wasted
>she's "busy" not having a job

just drop the slut
>>
Looking for a male sugar baby. I'm in Texas. Email: htx517 at gmail.
>>
>>25487245
>>25487240
>>25487232
hooooly moley boys, you all are like broken records, what exactly makes u assume my main focus here is the lady hereby referre tooooo as "OP"? I'm talking about you. you're my focus. I dont care about whoever op is, far as Im concerned op couldnt be real, op could be real, i dont give a shit either way. but you boys, you. look at you there ey? nice dose of hipocrisy to make mommy and daddy proud right? criticize someone's behaviour whilst behaving shit because why not, we're better than others right? you all need to live in the real world, and what I said stands. you're being the classic douchebags. you dont got anything constructive to say, you're just here to take shots in a mean way, and hey, idk what thats got to do with op, to me that says a lot about you guys only.

ENJOY LYF BROS
>>
>>25487167
Mommy issues, if anything
>>
>>25487187
I have two jobs lined up that don't start until mid-august. You're lucky you've never been in a tough place financially.
>>
>>25487227
Lol thank you for being reasonable
>>
>>25487310
>You're lucky you've never been in a tough place financially
No. There is no luck involved here. Unless you're a druggie, you should never have issues with money if you're prepared for at least a reasonable degree of unforeseen events.

Also, you're basically expecting men to send you money in exchange for some conversation and maybe a couple of pictures. In case you don't know, no one is interesting enough to justify such a poor tradeoff. You're basically expecting money for things you're undoubtedly doing for free for other men. This is complete hypocrisy. If you really needed money, you would whore yourself out like all other women do, and that's it.
>>
>>25487314
*tip of the hat m'lady*
for every beautiful woman deserves a white knight in shining armor, I am here because I saw your smile was fading and I couldnt bare the thought. now I'm assuming you'll reward me with thyne fine booty my damsel in distress for saving you from these brutes 'mIright?!
*tilts hat back in place that was tipped the WHOLE TIME*
>>25487302
if youre nearly as bored as I am feel free to tell me all about your mommy issues and what led you to where you're at now. ill psychoanalbullshit you if you're into that kinda attention shi
>>
File: 11.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>25487374
Should've remained a bit more subtle there, pal.
>>
>>25487382
I just farted
>>
Sugar babies in Newcastle UK?
>>
OP you're breasts are lop-sided lol
>>
>>25487314
Try selling plasma twice a month to help pay for your mother's medical bills.
>>
>>25487708
Twice a week* my bad
>>
>ctrl+f sugar
>its right fuckin there
>>
>>25487028
I just kiked u
>>

Need sugar daddy I am actually cute unlike OP

20/f/scotland
>>
>>25487028
You need to sell yourself better.
Sugardaddies aren't looking to pay someone to hear about their issues who isn't in 'the mood'. You're just an entitled little girl who thinks some rando will give you money for nothing in return.

They want a fantasy woman who pays attention to them and their needs, will listen to their vents and turn them on when they're horny. Not the other way around.
>>
>>25489010

Uhhh, this is /soc/ if you're a normie who can afford a real SB you're not looking here
>>
>>25487028
you basically want a stranger that gives you money but whom you are not obligated to do anything in return, not even talk to them on the phone or blow them. Good luck with that.
>>
>>25489001
Where in scotland?
>>
>>25487028
>>25487031

HAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU DEGENERATE WHORE? NOBODY WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY EVERY WEEK SO YOU CAN FUCK SOME OTHER GUY.
>>
Hey, Sugar Daddy here. Let me give you some tips.

I know /soc/ makes it seem like girls are goddesses because this is nerd virgin central.

However, most of them are NEET. There's few of us around here who aren't that way.

Now, the whole purpose of a sugar baby is so that we don't have to deal with bullshit, aka:
- You're not in the mood
- You need someone to vent
- Too depressed to talk
- Don't feel like sending nudes
- Mood swings, etc.

That is why you get paid for it. What you offer is something we can get everywhere else, for free, so what you offer kills the purpose.

A sugar baby is the opposite, it's someone that we unwind with, get a fun conversation with and sexual gratification from. If I take you out to dinner, go sightseeing, hang out, that time is MY time, where you make ME happy, it's not where you tell me about how your friends are such bitches, or you Dad's an asshole for not buying you a car. The time you as an SB spend with an SD is a parenthesis in your life, where things are fun, positive, and you make damn sure I'm having the time of my life. SD in exchange makes you forget about your financial woes.

If you're really struggling though and don't wanna put any actual effort into it, just do camwhoring, there are plenty of people willing to pay for nudes. You're young and have a decent body, you should exploit that resource while you have it because once you're older ~25 no one will pay for it and you'd have wasted that potential.
>>
>>25487028
You're that scammer who posted the bullshit gofundme. Get the fuck out of here and stop trying to rip people off.
>>
>>25487031
sugar baby wants someone to fund her diaper supply and change her when she makes a boomboom
>>
>>25487028
What state do you live in OP?
What is your drink of choice?
>>
>>25487256
Sounds like a faggot.
>>
>>25487227
>do something stupid in your life
>solve it by trying to find a rich horny man to give you money
???
>>
>>25487227
>>25487274
you need your face smashed in you needledick faggot
>>
>>25489727
>no donations since the day it started
>other than from herself and her friendzone betamax fren
>mfw
>>
>>25487256
Whats expected of a male sugar baby?
>im curious cos im cute and twinky
>>
>>25489511
My nigga
>>
>>25489511
>the whole purpose of a sugar baby is so that we don't have to deal with bullshit

Winrar!
>>
>>25489511
Shieet, alpha daddy in the house.
>>
>>25487028
Since you are clearly a whore, just go post on back page and list your prices for the various sex acts you are up for.

Feel free to post the link to it here, in case any neckbeards are dumb enough to pony up.
>>
mazturner
>>
>>25487374
nooooooooo hahahahaha
>>
Hello, I'm a sugar daddy that is looking for someone that is willing to meet in person after we build some trust. I have clear expectations, so there is no confusion.

I have money, you have things to offer me. Lets talk. :) Send me an email with your age and picture and we can start from there.

I'm 26, white, live in california and have a decent paycheck.

My throwaway email is here: [email protected]
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.