[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about dating sites for a minute? I get that for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 32

File: o-OKCUPID-facebook.jpg (70KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-OKCUPID-facebook.jpg
70KB, 2000x1000px
Can we talk about dating sites for a minute?

I get that for guys, it's a numbers game, but you need to remember that girls get flooded with messages. We can't give each guy a chance, bc there isn't enough time in the day. So, if you do one of the following, don't expect good results.

1. No photo or just a bodyshot. How tf are we supposed to know if you're attractive? I'm not giving time to you and waiting for a photo to find out you're ugly. I literally have another 100 messages to go through. Don't want your face on a dating site? Go to a bar. Also you're probably married.

2. Copypastas. We can tell when you've written up a generic message, and are just copy and pasting it. It's insulting, and makes you look desperate. It's usually too long, and never as funny or clever as you think.

3. Not reading our profiles. This usually goes with a copypasta. Knowing you don't read profiles, shows your playing a numbers game, and again makes you look desperate.

4. faggot usernames "niceguy48" "dominantguy"

5. generic messages like "hey whatsup" I'm not going to respond unless you're super hot, bc you're boring af.

6. pet names in the first message, baby, sexy, sweetheart. Just generally, don't use pet names with strangers totally innappropriate.

7. generic empty compliments "you seem like a cool, laid back chick," I am neither of those things which my profile clearly states

8. sexually explicit messages, duh

9. empty profiles. If you aren't totally hot, even if you are, I'm goiing to want to read your profile to get a sense of who you are. Go to tinder.

10. this is personal, i hate pictures with cars, animals you killed, or topless. basic bros are the woooorst.

/endrant
>>
>>25486888
>If you aren't totally hot
could have just said that
>>
>>25486939
You sound like someone who doesn't understand women or men at all.
>>
>can't we just fuck
>>
>>25486888
1. you girls should post two photos, one clearly showing your full figure, and a second showing a close up of your face,
the only thing we guys want to know from your photos
a. are you Healthy or FAT
b. are you Pretty, or UGLY
1a. No photos of you wearing Makeup, it's lying about the real you
1b. No photos with your friends or other people in them, we don't want to guess if you're the pretty one or the ugly chick
1c. No duckfaces, no digital masks, no filters
1d. no sight seeing photos, we don't want to know where you've been

2. you yourself admitted girls get hundreds of messages, and you base the entire relationship off our photo and if we're handsome and muscled
why should us men write something unique when you won't even read it ?
why should we write a personal sonnet or poem when you won't even read it?
No a generic message is good enough, especially when us men have to message hundreds of girls, just for one reply.

3. We'd read your profiles if any of you girls actually talked about yourself in them
frequently girls post about what kind of guy they want
how most guys aren't good enough for them
or how they'll never love us guys as much as they love their pet or children

4. Not everyone on a dating site gets to have a cool name
besides you girls are always saying you want a nice or dominant guy

5. Again if you aren't going to respond to most of the messages you receive
why should us guys waste our time in writing something special

6. most of you girls don't post your given or middle name,
and addressing you by your profile name is kind of impersonal

7. of course the compliments are going to be bland and empty
we don't know you, we haven't talked to you, and the only clues we have to go on
are either your photos, or what little you've actually written in your own profile
>>
>>25486888
do you have a list of 'do's to go with these 'do not's?
>>
>>25486888
I'm a guy and used these a fair amount, I guess this is a thread for what we personally hate about the opposite sex on dating sites? Anyways here's mine:

1. "Not your typical girl" -- Yes, you probably are, most people are very similar to eachother. Even the fact you put this makes you a "typical girl"

2. Waiting too long to respond to us. Yeah if you take like a week because you're just absolutely flooded with messages, guys get the wrong idea and quickly move onto girls that reply quicker.

3. I hate pictures of your dog, of your snapchat filters, and of your intense angles to hide the fat parts -- just say you're fat and show us how fat in the picture, don't trick us.

4. Profiles with way too much shit, I don't want to know your entire life story, I just need the gist to understand what I'm getting into.

5. Please just state outright if you have daddy issues, sometimes it's hard to tell immediately and would have been nice to know before wasting our time.

6. Point out who you are in your pictures with friends, especially if they are all you have

7. Using the shitty site to talk to eachother instead of any other app better used to do just that. Give us your skype/discord/kik, anything else.
>>
>>25487186
>>25487214

Preach
>>
>>25486888
>>25487186
8. You girls frequently choose men on either their dick size, How handsome we are,
How rich we are, or How good in bed we are.
It's frankly your own fault the douches and perverts, send you girls dick pics,
topless photos to advertise our muscles,
Swag photos to show our wealth,
and sexual sonnets of what we'd love to do with you in bed, to I'd assume show off our sexual prowess

9. you girls have no right to complain about empty profiles
I come across lots of female profiles that are as empty as
tell us what kinds of hobbies you have, your likes and dislikes
and tell us what kind of guy you are looking for
but remember the more restrictive your "ideal" guy is
the more you'll chase away the gentlemen.

10. I added photo rules to 1. but I'll say it again
10a. post two photos, one clearly showing your full figure, and a second showing a close up of your face,
10b. No photos of you wearing Makeup, it's lying about the real you
10c. No photos with your friends or other people in them, we don't want to guess if you're the pretty one or the ugly chick
10d. No duckfaces, no digital masks, no filters
10e. no sight seeing photos, we don't want to know where you've been
10f. no children, no pets

11. you girls don't like how online Dating, and dating in general is a meat market
it's your own fault.
you Girls chase the Chads, and reject the guys who would actually love you
you girls expect us men to do all the work in dating,
and then reject us men for not being rich, wealthy, handsome, enough
Girls have collectively killed dating, by destroying moral in a lot of men
you girls have caused so much divorce, and broken relationships by trying to "trade up" to a better guy
guys don't trust women any more,
in fact because of divorce, court fees, and alimony, most men can't "afford" a relationship
you girls want a good man?
you girls need to start asking us men out instead
you girls need to let us men reject you
you girls need to start paying for the dates
>>
>>25486888
>>25487186
>>25487271
12. women start to lose Fertility and their looks around the age of 30
Men keep their looks till about 50 or 60, and we keep our fertility till we die
to be frank, Women depreciate, like a car, the majority of them lose value over time
Men are like houses, if it's a good house, it keeps or increases in value.

you don't want to be a crazy cat lady, or a single mother when you're 30 or older?
Get married in your early twenties,
Save your virginity for marriage
Sluts are for Chads to have fun with, Betas get sloppy seconds
But a Virgin is for marriage, and showing off to the family.
if you don't take the nice guy, someone else will, and you'll eventually regret you rejected him.
if you're over 25 you can't afford to trade up anymore

And I think that's enough for today
>>
>>25487271
You know, I've never been big fans of the MGTOW philosophy or newly invigorated male identity, but I must say, these movements do put together a compelling argument pretty handily.
>>
>>25487305
>MGTOW
I'm still a virgin, and until a girl marries me it'll stay that way
I have a few deal breakers
> 1. is she a Virgin ?
Sluts are for betas, or second marriages.
> 2. Does she have a Pet [fake children] ?
she'll never love you more than her little dog
> 3. is she a gold digger ?
she only sees you as a wallet
> 4. is she fat ?
she can't take care of herself, she won't take care of you or the children
> 5. is she left wing ?
she only cares about herself and what she can get for free
> 6. is she between 18 and 28 ?
> 7. is she willing to meet in person and get to know me ? or is she going to waste my time with endless emails ?
>>
>>25487186
I agree with posting accurate photos. I always include atleast one with no makeup.

I never said said we base everything on looks, hence the need for a profile. There's lots of hot guys i turn down because they sound like douches, and lots of interesting average guys i fall for.

if you made a better impression, maybe you wouldn't have to message a hundred girls. Maybe if you took the time to message girls you have something in common with, they'd respond.

Those girls sound shitty, you shouldn't go for them, get some standards.

if you write something interesting, i'm more likely to respond, duh

theres lots of ways to greet someone without using pronouns

better no compliment than a bullshit one
>>
>>25487214
this is under my about me section:

Listen, truth is, I'm not easy going, laid back, or a cool chick. I'm more of a chronically depressed, neurotic af nutbag.

If you can tolerate endless rambling, and someone with inability to let anything go, ever, then message me, because although I'm a disaster, I'm probably smarter than everyone you know, and pretty fucking funny. I'm sweet too, it's just well buried under thick layers of passive aggression.

Oh and I'm crippled, but if that bothers you, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25487468
Jesus. You sound awful. Yet you still probably get tons of messages.This is exactly what's wrong with online dating.

If a guy posted that in his "about me", how many messages do you think he'd get?
>>
>>25487271
that's bullshit. It's a known fact men are more visual than women. I've always picked average looking smart guys over /fit faggots, and so have all my other cute female friends.

No, a good looking girl is not realistically going to go for an ugly guy. Nobody wants to fuck ugly.

but an average guy with the right personality has been known to make me go all glen close/fatal attraction

I'm sure most girls suck, just like most guys suck, bc people suck.

i don't think i do any of those things you listed, my advice, stop going for the girls that do
>>
>>25487304
disagree, a lot of guys get super gross post 30

i'm already a cat lady, and the idea of marriage is repulsive
>>
>>25487479
I'd message him bc we would have all that in common.
>>
>>25487479
It;s called honesty dude
>>
>>25487464
I myself do take the time to write something more personal
but I'm very choosy about what kind of girls I write to.
Once in a while I get a response back, but so many girls have unrealistic expectations
A girl actually got mad because I had the "Audacity" to ask her out for coffee in the first message I sent to her
a message that was fairly long, in which I asked her questions and told her about myself.
a very unique message where I purposely made a point to ask about a few things she mentioned in her profile
as evidence I had actually read her profile and wanted to get to know her.
and she turned me down because I asked her out on a date
she wanted me to waste time emailing back and forth
I wanted to get to know the real her in person over coffee
and she rejected me for being too forward or confident ?
I spent at least 30 minutes to an hour writing that thing to get her attention
And all of that effort wasted, because she wanted to act like a fucking princess
she didn't even want to get to know me
she just wanted to hide behind a screen and lead me on.
I hate girls that act like that
a pity, because she had a very beautiful face that was wasted on her horrible personality.
>>
>>25487479
you're what's wrong with online dating. It's not about how many messages you get, it's about getting messages from someone you're compatable with.

You treat it like a numbers game, instead of seeking geniune human connection.
>>
>>25487506
she probably reacted that way because she wanted to actually talk to you a bit and feel comfortable before meeting a stranger and possible serial killer.
>>
>>25487506
I;d say no too. My disability makes me feel vulnerable. Though i tell them right away, i want them to get to know me a bit, THEN i give them details THEN if they're cool with it i meet them.
>>
>>25487509
It IS a numbers game, on both sides, because no one ever gets only one message from their one true love and lives happily ever after.

The more messages you get, the more likely it is that one of them isn't a total asshole. Also gives you more choice in the matter. If you only get one message, your dating pool is that one person.
>>
>>25486888
>>25487464
>>25487468
>>25487506
Another time I was at a dance, dancing with a girl,
I told her I liked her and wanted to get to know her better, And asked if she'd like to go get dinner sometime
she turned me down, because she "didn't know me that well"

Getting to know someone better is the entire fucking point
of dating and courtship, Girls don't seem to understand that fact
If I already knew you, We'd either be friends, or I'd ask for her hand in marriage
If I don't know you, they only way to change that is by spending time together
which is the entire point to asking her out on a date
I swear some girls are fucking morons.
needless to say I never talked to her again, and never asked her for a dance after that.

>>25487483
I'm in my early 30's and look like I'm in my mid-20's
it's only ugly guys that age like milk
>>
>>25487528
no, it's not a numbers game because i'm not a lottery randomly picking winners. The guys i respond to are the ones that leave a good impression.

If i only got one message, i wouldn't choose that one person, i'd go outside to meet people.
>>
>>25487514
she could just as likely be a serial killer
And I'm not going to take a serial killer to a fancy resturant on a first date
fancy restaurants are for anniversaries, and special occasions
first dates don't apply for either.

A cafe is a public location, with lots of witnesses
She can meet me at the cafe
and I can always let her leave first, and wait half an hour before going home.
and buy a hot chocolate for the walk home, that way I have witnesses and a receipt.
That way she doesn't know where I live, And I don't know where she lives.
>>
>>25487529
it's sad how much you don\t understand women. Going on a date with someone brings a lot of shit up. "I don't know this guy, can i trust him, what is he expecting from me, ect" if you want to go out with a girl, try talking to her first, online, phone, whatever, stop being a weirdo.
>>
>>25487543
you admitted you don't reply to every message
so yes it is a lottery
>>
>>25487543
>If i only got one message, i wouldn't choose that one person, i'd go outside to meet people.
That's why online dating is a numbers game. Holy shit. Didn't you say you were smart?
>>
>>25487555
no, statistically not as likely. Men tend to be serial killers.

my point is, there's lots of reasons someone wouldn't feel comfortable meeting a stranger they've barely talked to.
>>
>>25487556
no man understands women
that's why we ask them on dates to get to know them
YOU clearly don't understand men
>>
>>25487562
she clearly isn't
and she clearly doesn't understand men
>>
>>25487561
i look at every message, and i choose the interesting ones. Lottery is random, so iit's more of a contest.
>>
>>25486939
definitely not bothered talking to dudes who were str8 10s because they were boring as fuck, and i've also definitely had fulfilling with relationships with men who were pretty below average because they were smart and witty and funny and original. both types were met on dating sites like tinder or okcupid. you sound like you've never talked to a woman in your life
>>
>>25487568
you don't understand women, because instead of listening to them when they're explaining their actions, you dismiss their feelings and reasoning.
>>
>>25487575
either way same results
women get to choose the cream of the crop, from those that are interested
or they get to browse through those that match their ideal man

Men have to browse for women, message them, and them hope they get a response

it's an entirely different game, were women are playing on easy mode
>>
>>25487574
I'm trying to explain to him women don't choose to respond to messages randomly, we choose by content and your pictures, so it's not random, and therefore not a lottery or numbers game.

duh.
>>
>>25487582
my sista

I will always pick the smart nerdy guy over the /fit faggot.
>>
>>25487584
it's you women who assume that all men are serial killers and rapists
it's you women that have a messed up view on dating and relationships
by comparison us men are the normal ones
>>
>>25487605
when your 110 pounds soaking wet, it's a good idea to not completely trust strange men.
>>
>>25487605
and i dont assume your all serial killers and rapists, i take precautions IN CASE,bc otherwise i can't defend myself.

i know most wild animals don't have rabies, but if i get bit by one i'm still going to get a shot.
>>
>>25487605
also i'm a bit of a psychopath magnet
>>
>>25487594
it isn't random. if your profile isn't dumb as fuck, we will respond to you. if it isn't, we won't. if you message us/reply to us with something interesting, we will respond. if not, we won't. it isn't random. if you know how to socialize with the opposite gender (shit, if you know how to socialize at all) we WILL talk to you. it is on YOU if you don't know how to do that. we have the same expectations for you guys as you do for us. don't be boring and don't be a fucking idiot. that's all

>>25487602
yes girl. as much as i appreciate an attractive body and all the work that goes into it, if you're hot but dumb as a fucking donkey you're not gonna get past a "hey, what's up" unless you're talking to a dumb cow.
>>
>>25487613
>>25487564
> Men tend to be serial killers.
and a women like you who assumes I'm evil just because I'm a man
is the type of woman I'd never want for a wife
that's why I have a rule, if a woman rejects me
I never give her a second chance

in 2012 according to the FBI the US population was 313,914,040
rapes and homicides were 99,203 but lets round up
100,000 murders and rapes out of 314,000,000
0.03 %
the chances of getting murdered are literally 3 out of 10,000
1 person out of every 3,333 strangers is a murderer
that means the other 3,332 people are perfectly nice people
not to mention that compared to previous years the rate of rape and murders per year has been decreasing

then there's the fact
that men are the victims that end up as the victims of the majority of violent crime
>>
>>25487776
idk man. the way i think of it is like this - it's smart to use security cameras around your house, even if you live in a nice, safe neighbourhood. chances are you'll be fine and no one's gonna try to break in or like, idk steal your mail or whatever, but on the off chance it does happen, you have some protection

i don't assume that everyone is gonna rob me whenever they approach my house, but if they do, my security footage will hopefully cover my ass a little bit

of course ~not all men~ are bad, but what's the harm in taking some precaution?
>>
>>25487828
> but what's the harm in taking some precaution?
alienating all men and killing your dating prospects
there's a reason they're called crazy cat ladies
>>
>>25487877
>all men
??

just implied that i don't think all men are gonna jump me/other women - like 99% of men are normal people who don't want to do harm. it's like using an antivirus software - doesn't take much effort to protect yourself so why not do it. some women suck and you have to look out for them, too. why not just keep your guard up? look, i don't disagree with you entirely, but is it that unreasonable to be apprehensive about meeting alone with randos from online who are considerably stronger than yourself?
>>
>>25487555
>A cafe is a public location, with lots of witnesses
>She can meet me at the cafe

It may not be solely about that. It's a lot of pressure having to meet someone you don't know at all - I thinks its reasonable to want to get to know someone by email first

If you suggested a specific cafe it might have been off putting too. If it's one she goes to herself, she wouldn't want to go there to meet you in case you were crazy and she'd have to avoid you by not going to the shop again etc
>>
>>25487929
meeting at a public cafe isn't meeting alone
and they can always bring a friend if they are that scared of leaving the house
>>25487932
if a girl can't handle meeting someone new in a public place
she shouldn't be dating in the first place
the entire point of dating is to get to know someone
online you can lie as much as you want
and a lot of people wear a different persona online
than what their real personality is in the real world

as for the cafe
I purposely choose two cafes close to downtown, in one of the hipster / artsy parts of the city.
it's centrally located, three LRT stations away from my house
and I can always take a detour through downtown if I think I'm being followed.
both of those cafes see a good amount of business through out the day
and one of them is open till 11pm or midnight on most days.
>>
>>25487514
Dat feel in the 21st century asking someone for coffee means you are a serial killer because we are afraid of human interaction. Not long ago people gave you a chance when you asked to take the out because we werent all paranoid as fuck.
>>
ITT- A boring, mentally ill, entitled, picky psychobitch is frustrated she's not able to find a good partner and instead of self-reflecting decides to complain about it over /soc/ and rightfully frustrated men call her out on her shit and remind other men of just how shitty chicks are getting in our society.

>>25487468
Look at how delightful she sounds. If you dated her, not only would you have to deal with her physical limitations (sucks you're crippled but that is shit a partner would have to deal with) but also a slew of mental issues that she's obviously unwilling to fix.

At the same time, men have to own up to and fix everything including things outside their control. Better be taller, better have ambitions and hobbies. better say the right message at the right time, better reply at the right time and not too much, better not be too depressing, better take the risk of flirting or being sexual but oh if you fuck up you're "creepy". Oh but you gotta simply have a vagina to get swamped with messages, regardless of if you have any hobbies, nice that must be so hard for you. Enjoy wondering why you're only being used by shallow chad-brads, might be because you're shallow too.
>>
>>25487764
This is bullshit though. Im no autismo but I spend a decent amount of time before sending girls a message. I have had many girls that have profiles way shorter and less interesting than me but have every same interest and 100% match and get nothing back. It is just lie girls get a huge ego online because they are spammed so much and only respond to Chad who didnt say the wrong word in his message.

>he didnt ask me how my week is that means he read my profile nor just greeting me like a normal person
>>
>>25487304
Let me guess, if someone's been raped that means she's not good for marriage and showing off, even if she's a perfectly fine girl? Of course.
You want someone who loves you for who you are, but you base shit off of dumb stuff like virginity.
>>
>>25487564
There are ~323,000,000 people in the USA
There are ~25 active serial killers in the USA

This is not an issue you need to be worried about. Go have a goddamn coffee with a dude like a normal human being.
>>
>>25488436
a marriage that will last past 5 or 10 years statistically
80% if she's a virgin
75% if she marries her first partner
50% if she's had a previous second partner
the more sexual partners a girl has the less likely she is to have a strong relationship
essentially she'll always be subconsciously comparing her current partner
to the memories of her previous experience

and the emotional triggers and baggage are even worse if she was raped
I don't want to have to tip-toe through emotional glass everytime I make love

>>25488533
that's even better odds I didn't know that
>>
>>25487186
>>25487271
>>25487304
ASSPIE
S
S
P
I
E
>>
>>25486888
>generic messages like "hey whatsup" I'm not going to respond unless you're super hot, bc you're boring af.

Yet women do the same shit and expect me to respond to them LOL. I've even had cases where they got mad at me for ignoring them
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (23KB, 582x239px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
23KB, 582x239px
Very popular girl on dating sites, ask any advice and I'll try to help.
>>
>>25488703
>Literally the same as every other woman on any dating site, ask any advice and I'll try to help.
Yeah I've got a question for you? What're your hobbies? Ambitions? What do you want to do in life? Inb4 elementary school teacher or nurse.
>>
File: 1499712053306.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499712053306.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>25486888
>tfw you get insulted when complimenting a girl without even hitting on her
>tfw you read their profile, obviously make a remark on some topic there and they say they don't think so, give you the tip to exactly do that because your message was shallow whithout even looking at your profile
>tfw girls disabled their profile after you wrote them
>tfw no one looks at your profile
>tfw you usually get ghosted after two days by girls that answer the question after confidence with below average
I know that I'm not handsome and still try and get hurt every day, but I push myself to not give up.
>>
>>25487776
I already said I don't assume you're evil, I'm just cautious of strangers. I'm a disabled girl and I've been assaulted before. It shouldn't be that difficult to understand.
>>
>>25488713
No to teacher or nurse! I'd like to be a peer support worker, focusing on mental health concerns in children and teens. I may take an extra few years and specialize in addictions counseling.

Ambitions are to write and publish a novel on certain mental health issues close to my heart from an absurdist standpoint.

Hobbies are pretty generic. A lot of writing, a little water colour painting, and light vidya. I want to get into cycling but need a better bike.
>>
>>25487964
lrt? you from Edmonton?
>>
>>25488069
Actually, I'm just asking you to act like a human being. I think my little bio shows I'm pretty honest, self aware, and upfront about my flaws.
>>
>>25488092
actually getting flooded with random messages from douches/idiots does not inflate my ego. I actually emotionally exhausting, whiich iis why i only check my messages maybe once a month.
>>
>>25488750
Not as generic of a goal but still pretty generic. Congrats though, you're not as boring as paint drying on a wall but I'm willing to bet the writing you do is pretty mediocre, the painting you do is barely any (aka you're grabbing onto anything you can to have it be a 'hobby') and light vidya probably means "I love The Nintendo and Zelda" or "cawadooty". Probably got into the mental health field because of your own issues with it, which means daddy issues which means no thanks. I also don't really like the way you wrote the post or the timing of it, so that's a huge turn-off.

Sucks to get judged, doesn't it? Imagine sending a message to someone you think is okay and simply being judged and ghosted, no response at all.

>>25488768
>act like a human being
Ahahahahah, that's a good one. You expect all this stupid shit from us to conform to your standards and change but the moment you are told why you're viewed as unattractive it's just "being human" and being "honest" and having "flaws". Try taking that profile (tweaking it a bit), have a picture of an average looking dude and see if you can get any women to be interested. You wouldn't date you, I guarantee that. Chicks would be going "oh, this person lacks confidence, is aggressive and he's not even that HOT", maybe you could get a pity card with the crippled thing though no offense.
>>
>>25488773
can you give me a tip what I can improve as I am not handsome and a bit awkward?
>>
>>25488653
well yeah, a girl with conservative behaviors, probably has traditional values and wants a traditional relationship.

not all of us wanna be a wifey.
>>
>>25488794
talk to women like they're people. Go for women you might actually connect with, instead of spreading yourself thin hitting on everything with a wet hole.
>>
>>25488810
I do, but I often get ignored. I tried to improve my first message and I always read their bio, but somehow it doesn't work.
>>
>>25488792
I understand why I don't click with most people. Which is why i'm honest with people at the beginning. I'm not going to lie about who I am because that makes no sense in the long run.

I would date a guy if he wrote something similar, bc then i'd know we were similar, and could understand eachother. DUH
>>
>>25488792
And don't worry, people's pity doesn't last long. I'm an ESTJ aka a bitch.
>>
>>25488794
>>25488813
Yeah don't listen to her it's a numbers game. I wouldn't listen to advice from a chick on how to get chicks unless she's a lesbian. You increase your chances of finding a chick you get along with by talking to more of them. The ones that do bite you're gonna give attention and talk to. Don't idolize them just treat them like they're not important to you. Be nice and friendly but if that's all you do you'll be friend-zoned, so you wanna show signs you're interested and if they're not receptive to that move onto the next chick. They'll suck you dry for attention, I guarantee that and not give you anything in return so like I said don't idolize/put too much effort onto a chick, you ALWAYS come first. Chicks respect confidence over anything else. You're gonna get ignored by a lot of women especially on dating sites, they're typically shallow and swamped with messages so they're unreasonably picky despite how boring they usually are (another reason to not take it personally or idolize them). Make sure in your bio you show that you're doing shit with your life but keep it moderately short. Also try to have pics of you outside, with nice angles, etc. especially with your profile pic because it's the first thing they see. Honestly though, focus on you chicks aren't worth it.
>>25488818
>>25488823
Sure you would. You do realize you only get attention because you're a woman right? That shit doesn't fly for a dude.
>>
>>25488813
do you reference their bio in the first message? Maybe you're messaging the wrong type of girls. It could be your photo.
>>
>>25488653
So basically the relationship isn't about you caring/loving another human being, it's about having a "wife".
Gotcha.
Good luck finding that, that's very rare and it usually sucks for everybody, but hey, I guess if you want a relationship like that more power to you.
I think you're just guilty of being selfish and scared of being inadequate (you probably are) and are trying to use statistics to serve it.
I would like to see some sources on these stats though.
If you can give me a valid source I might consider it.
>>
>>25488830
tl;dr: Treat chicks like dudes, and don't put them on a pedestal like a beta faggot would.
>>
>>25488830
You're dumb. Did it occur to you that these girls who talk to you, then choose not to meet you, are not doing it to get attention, but instead, decided after talking that you suck?

what flies depends on the girl, because we're people, and individuals, and we're all looking for different things.

For example: I don't care about money, or particularly fond of muscles. Average looking minimum. I'm looking for someone sarcastic, smart, cynical, with the right kind of emotional damage that blends well with mine. I tend to go for introverts and homebodies. Nerdy is a must. He also needs to live somewhere accessible, or be able to carry 110 pounds of girl meat, for practicality.
>>
>>25488832
yes I do. I made a pic where I wear a suit and smile, but I'm probably ugly.
>>
>>25488860
You do realize that many women online date just for the ego boost right? That guy speaks the truth. That's simply how online dating works as it tends to attract these shit tier women.

It's better to stick to real life if you're seriously considering a relationship
>>
>>25488861
if you are ugly, it's gonna be harder, but not as hard as an ugly person with a shit personality.

Maybe adjust your standards, hit on 5-6s instead of 8-9s

i've fallen for ugly guys, but they charmed me irl
>>
>>25488860
Those standards are so unrealistic only a girl could have them.

I love how it always comes back to the man, never YOU. You twist things so you're never at fault. "Well the guy's just boring, not me. They suck, I'm great." The only reason you get any attention at all is because you have a vagina, but even then you've had to turn to a dating website to get any luck. You want everybody to accept your faults and mental issues but I mean christ- HAS to be nerdy, HAS to be a homebody, HAS to be able to carry me around, HAS to be smart, HAS to have mental issues too, HAS to be funny, HAS to be... on.. and on... and on... and on. You treat men like they're fucking applying for a job and you act like you're the greatest job around even though your floors aren't swept, you don't keep enough of your product stocked, the bathroom's broken, etc. etc. Think I'll just stick to my hand I mean god damn.

>>25488846
Don't treat them too much like dudes though or you'll just be friend-zoned and used for attention. But yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>25488703
Can you show some examples of first messages/convos that actually led to a date or actual substantial conversation?
>>
>>25486888
and this is why I hate women
>>
File: 1494717310289.png (681KB, 762x706px) Image search: [Google]
1494717310289.png
681KB, 762x706px
>>25489105
>no boring openers like "hi" or "how are you?"

Literally every single opener or response from an opener I've written from a feamle on every dating website I've ever subscribed to.
>>
>salty women talking about how shitty it is they only get attention they don't want
>salty men talking about how shitty it is they don't get the attention they want
Dating fucking sucks, wow
>>
Most of girls on dating sites and apps are incredibly shallow and uninteresting.

When your description is your age, height and your Instagram, don't expect us to be very creative when we're talking to you.
>>
>>25488756
no, haven't been there in years
LRT is a common acronym used in many cities
LRT - light rail transit
basically any train that moves people instead of freight.
>>
>>25488803
if you don't want to be a wife
don't complain when all you get are chads and douches
>>
>>25486888

I absolutely love how women ALWAYS complain about these exact same thing. But they are also DOING THE EXACT SAME THING.

There are countless of women with completely uninteresting, boring, or empty profiles on their OKC. Or the ones who actually fill it out always put something near the bottom like "dont ask me about something I've answered on my profile" which pretty much eliminates any way to open a conversation.

But lets talk about those shitty openers. I have never seen a woman actually start a conversation that wasn't with something like "hey whats up?" or "ur cute", even when their profile specified not to message them like that.

You cunts just need to use the message filtering thing built into OKC so you can stop being pretentious bitches and actually have a conversation (which you guys are terrible at).
>>
>>25486888
>I get that for guys, it's a numbers game, but you need to remember that girls get flooded with messages. We can't give each guy a chance, bc there isn't enough time in the day. So, if you do one of the following, don't expect good results.

It's for these reasons I consider small conversations victories
>>
File: 1453045655832.png (152KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1453045655832.png
152KB, 640x1136px
Friendly reminder that women who date online are bottom of the barrel tier women.
>>
>>25488835
the entire point of a wife is to have someone who will love you and be loyal to you
a relationship goes both ways,
no I'm very selective about which women I date
I've seen divorce ruin families and I never want a divorce
as such I use the data available to me
Statistics say the happiest and longest lived marriages are those
where a husband and wife are virgins before marriage

given that us men are "required" to support the wife
I'm not going to spend my money on a second hand or third rate product
a slut like you can complain all you want about how "selfish" I'm being
but considering you're just after my money, and don't care about my feelings
you can go fuck yourself
you can't force me to marry you, and I don't give a shit about the opinion
of someone who hasn't met me in person.
I don't even give a shit what my family or friends think of me still being single
you don't know me and you clearly don't know shit about relationships

a valid source ?
nah I don't think I will
I have life experience that backs ups the other sources I have
and given your attitude towards sexuality, you're obviously a slut
either a Beta Male, or a feminist or SJW, either way your personality screams
you're a leftist
you don't actually care what my sources are.
you only care about trying to shout me and my opinion down
sole fact I disagree with you
your politics destroys nations, you refuse to even consider the other side could be correct
and you ignore the thousands of years of human history that disagree with you.
Human civilization only thrives under conservative values
the left wing and your sexual revolution has only resulted in damage to western culture
the same way left wing politics and ideals have always heralded the collapse of every previous civilisation that has previously fallen.
>>
>>25488860
>>25486888

then please prove us men wrong
make a "male" dating account of an average guy,
and see how many girls you can successfully get to agree to a date
And log how long it takes to get each girl to agree or even read your message
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-24-11-56-23.png (140KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-24-11-56-23.png
140KB, 1080x1920px
What should I write back?
>>
>>25490278
you might want to ask her to clarify what kind of balls she is referring to.
so far she is sounding like a gay catfish

Are your pokeballs, mandarins, grapefruits or melons?
>>
>>25489906
I would love for cunts to see how difficult it is on the other side. Online dating is a waste of time
>>
>>25490300
Norah Vincent dressed up as a guy to try discover how us men think
it changed how she thought about men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc
>>
>>25488911
lol how is average looking with similar mindset, "unrealistic?" What am I twisting? The type of guy i get along with? I've stated my faults, very clearly. I hold men to the same expectation I hold myself.

Who hurt you?? The shit you're accusing me of makes zero sense with what i've told you about me.

I'm on a dating site because i work from home and don't party anymore. It wasn't an act of desperation, it's convienience.

i said nerdy is a must, that is all. I never said everything else was a must, just that TEND to go for homebodies.

try reading better before getting your panties in a twist

you've got some serious issues with women.
>>
>>25488935
no i deleted my profile after the last time i met someone only, just remade it the other day
>>
>>25489785
i know, but i haven't heard many people in other cities call it that, diffierent lingo
>>
>>25489906
will you make a women's profile, and manage to find the time to give each nice guy enough time to "give him a chance"

hope you don't have a job or a life.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
Honestly, best advice I ever got about online dating as a guy was close the account and go do local volunteer work. Like soup kitchen, Animal Shelter or red cross. High amount of women in volunteering and you already look good for doing volunteer work. From that point let your actions speak for themselves. If you're between slightly below or slightly above-average this is your best bet. Otherwise I hope you're willing to invest a fuck ton of hours on dating sites.
>>
>>25490373
What's the best way to find local volunteering work?
>>
>>25490378

local methadone clinic.

You can finally find a nice piece of ass while you're there.
>>
>>25490378
Depends on the type of volunteering you want to do. Mostly it's just googling your city name plus "volunteer". They have sites that tell you what type of places are looking for help.
>>
>>25487304

beautiful words anon thank you.
fuck women
>>
>>25486888
>I get that for guys, it's a numbers game, but you need to remember that girls get flooded with messages. We can't give each guy a chance
I'm totally fine with that, but why don't you guys ever respond in any kind of reasonable amount of time? Even the girls way below my league, being honest, are doing this game where they can't bother to respond more than once every six hours. Then when I ask for a number, you guys flake out entirely 50% of the time.

My problem with OkCupid is that girls are busy and don't respond right away, but when you finally get around to us you don't even give us a proper chance to talk to you. Then when we do hit it off and have a back and forth for several days, when it's time to get your number the girls just stop responding. Why? If we were worth responding to 20 times why aren't we worth giving your number to? Explain this to me.
>>
>>25490446
that's why I ask the girl out in the first message
if she isn't willing to meet at a cafe, she isn't worth my time or effort.
>>
>>25490599
That probably saves time but I really doubt most girls would go along with that. Even if you were cute they'd assume you were a catfish
>>
>>25490606
if she has such anxiety problems
that she assumes most men are rapists or murderers
that she can't meet a stranger in a public location to try and make a new friend
she isn't sane enough to be my wife.
I don't date cowards
>>
>>25490621
You won't date anyone with that closed attitude. Do you have aspergers?
>>
File: 1499491505053.png (136KB, 275x283px) Image search: [Google]
1499491505053.png
136KB, 275x283px
holy shit, this whole thread is just generalizations, people getting offended by said generalizations and then posting more generalizations back.

This is...depressing.
>>
>>25491018
How else do you talk about dating sites? Everyone has their own situations but there's normally threads connecting them all.
>>
>>25489459
Wanna go to a restaurant and talk about it?
>>
>>25491021
>How else do you talk about dating sites?
I get what you mean, but this whole thread just started off bad. Whenever you start off a thread with "men/women don't do this:" its bound to spiral out of control until an actual discussion is nowhere to be found.
>>
>>25491065
Well yeah, we're all here because we currently aren't having luck. Who comes here when they're getting matches and DMs like crazy?

Not to mention, let's be frank, it's impossible as a woman to bitch about dating sites and not piss off men because they just objectively have a better position. Men get pissed 98% of the time because we'll only get responses from the same girl 2-3 times a day if we're lucky, and we know the reason is girls are too busy talking to two dozen other guys to bother holding a natural conversation. Not to mention they'll say shit like hating shirtless pics but guess whose messages they respond to immediately? The guys with shirtless pics. That's a generalization, but look up the most popular profiles on Tinder and OkCupid and you'll see that's not a lie.

Fact is, if women actually cared about using dating apps then "not having time" wouldn't be an excuse. The problem is they're all chasing the exact same guys while the bottom 95% of male users, literally every male here, aren't ever given the time of day. Most of women's problems with sites would be solved if they lowered their standards just a little bit. Men are doing 100% of the lifting anyway, so hearing women moan about dating sites can be infuriating.
>>
>>25487468
lol you sound like trash, why would any quality man spend the time of day with you?
>>
10/10 guy with a 90% reply rate here.

AMA
>>
>>25491250
how badly do you fuck with the low effort middling roasties that message you.

always had fun doing this with my uber chad fake profile.
>>
>>25491257
Honestly, very rarely do i do that. Maybe if i'm sitting around with some extra-douchey friends having a drink, and its a situation where they can see who messaged me and stuff.
It's really fucking mind boggling though, that fat girls with literally nothing going for them expect a great guy lol
>>
>>25491250

I have 6-7 looks, 27, tall, broad, pretty smart. I have less than 10% response rate, and that's including 1 message courtesy write backs. I shoot high, I admit that. I'm not really griping, but it starts to wear me down when I write a few lines relevant to their profile, I don't try too hard and still get nothing.

My profile was somewhat long (have it all in a doc but profile currently doesn't exist), emphasized that I was pursuing my passion and doing non-glamorous middle income work in the meanwhile. My tastes and some lines project my somewhat eccentric but thoughtful side.

Lead pic was me looking well groomed and dressed, non-smiling looking away from camera. Others included a shot playing handegg in college (O-line), a side-by-side shaven and full santa beard and what I thought was a pretty decent post-workout pic just shoulders and face.

I had gotten literally 3 unsolicited (though I did visit their profiles) messages in over 2 years. A mid-twenties single mom who used to be hot and couldn't ride the carousel anymore and a couple of fat chicks who expected me to grovel at their hammy feet for gracing me with their messages.

Hard to critique without the profile itself, but you get the idea. I have a hard time figuring out what exactly made me seemingly universally unappealing to the 7+'s I would message.

Admitting I was only making 40k a year? Does not having a model's body and face really make it THAT hard? Should the profile only project my 'perfect mate' ideal? I'm 6'5", would pics standing next to others that demonstrate that help?
>>
Just posting my experience of dating sites here even though I'm just a 18yo f.
It's obvious that women have the power on those sites because there are a loooot of guys who actively search for a girl than the opposite. I tried to give a chance to everyone that sent me something but we get flooded with messages and generic messages usually don't get answered. And I'm just talking about basic ways to say hello, because if it had a question in it, I answered.
So just a "Hey how are you doing?" Was good for me
Of course a sentence like "I saw on your profile that you're into ... and I am too so I'd like to get to know you" is even better
I was on dating sites for a while and openly told on my profile that I didn't know what I wanted soooo
Important detail though, I was on there mostly to date girls because as a young bi I'm very awkward with girls
So I know how hard it is, there was a looooot of guys and just a few girls (and some of them were just curious about how the other girls looked, not interested in dating them)
I ended up dating a guy, his first texts were pretty goofy, not that good desu but I gave him a chance and now I'm happy and so is he

Girls, give guys a chance and guys, just try to be nice and a little original maybe? Good luck people
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-24-20-55-46.png (204KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-24-20-55-46.png
204KB, 1080x1920px
I suck this someone help me out. What should I say next?
>>
>>25487464
I consistently write responses that are a decent length, tailored specifically to what we have in common, I'll go over things like "hey I see you like x show, this is my favorite episode, I also am into this other show you might like it, btw this is my name, let's talk!" Or about hobbies, or job, anything of the sort.

I try to avoid anything appearance based or needy, and I don't approach any sensitive subjects and don't sound neckbeardy (I used to be 'niceguy' back in HS so I can recognize it usually). But I literally might get one or two responses a month because I'm 6/10 or maybe 7/10 on a good day.

As for "empty profiles"? People I message usually never even visit it lol.

Look, obviously you just go mainly based off pic, which is fine whatever but don't try and act like it's somehow our fault. And that's not even going into ghosting or the amount of girls who will delete their account after a week.
>>
>>25491631
Sounds like a lewd individual, you could play up on that a little and make sex jokes. Could ask her about stuff she's into, get to know her. Treat it like you're talking to a dudebro with some flirting sprinkled on top.
>>
>>25491444

I'm >>25491250. Not sure how these ID's work.

Yep, basically whatever girls tell you they like, isn't true. So just forget that. They are (not all, but most, and certainly almost all on dating sites) really not even sure what they want, and are kind of like little kids or something.
Ever hear a girl say they hate insensitive guys? Every hear about a guy crying on a girls shoulder and it leading to lots of wild sex? haha. No.

They say some things that they THINK are true, but its a combination of them being confused due to being non-logical thinkers, and being bombarded from age 10 or less with retarded media that tells them they're princesses and fat is "curvy" and hot or some other shit.

So, here's the TLDR. Don't waste much time writing well thought out messages unless you think you'd be a great match on many levels. Honestly mostly they look at your pic, then delete the message without reading it. Something trivial like, you playing sports (for example) to a girl who had a bad experience with her drunk dad watching the game with her buddies will earn you a deleted unread. They really are that petty and shallow.

Definitely play the height to your advantage. If you're not 6ft + just lie about it. Women often talk about wanting honesty, i've never met such a woman who actually knows what that is or means it in my life, and i know a lot.

Income is HUGE for girls, especially mid 20's and older. They either consciously or sub consciously want a guy to pay their way through life, for the most part.
Many who messaged me or replied to me brought up my income (short and long term) within a couple lines after "hi". Those who just wanted sex (and how ironic, these same ones have "NOT LOOKING FOR A HOOKUP" on their profile) sometimes didn't, but i still needed a place nicer than theirs, and a nice car and money.
The reason the fat chicks message you and expect a lot is because the media tells them vagina is worth more than anything
>>
>>25491969
Dude, you're awesome. Just wanted to say that. That message is so spot on, so fucking spot on.

By the way, what would you recommend for a profile pic?
>>
>>25491990
Haha, thanks. I wish it wasn't true, and I know girls are shaking their read (implying there are any on here lol) and probably "ugh i literally can't even". But its those same girls who have casual sex with me or someone like me, in spite of constantly talking opposite of that.

Well, mine were professionally done. I went to school with a girl who runs a photography business, she does weddings and shit. It should look like you though, but highlight the "best" of you. A tip she told me is, if you're a straight guy and take pics of yourself, what you think looks bad or good isn't what a girl would think looks bad or good. I honestly thought some of my pics looked dorky af but i got comments like "omg WOW" and stuff from those.
Shirtless and similar is fine. Dick pics I don't do... Trust me women will straight up ASK for dick pics if you hold back on them and pretend you'd never do that. They are very wet over what they are denied or can't have.
It also depends on who you're trying to attract. A buddy of mine who has a lot of casual sex isn't even that tall, but he's a roofer/construction guy so he sort of plays that up, and gets the office worker type girls who don't like the feminine asian/paki computer nerds who work with them.
If you're really big into fitness...don't do gym pics, girls usually don't like creepy guys in the gym they go to. Do something like a scenery pic where you went a hike someplace. Or you in a canoe on the water. It sounds lame, and kind of is. But there is no real formula, its just guesswork. How can you know what they'll like if they have no idea lmao.
Be smiling, and looking like you are having fun and happy. They want to be happy. they want to be around a guy who's life is great. Project that if you can.
>>
>>25492013
>>25492001
>>25491997
>>25491969
Some golden advice in this thread. It looks like OP fucked off
>>
>>25492161
They usually do, lol. To be honest she's probably banging some old guy who helps her with bills. The "i'm mentally ill" ones are perpetual welfare queens and in all honesty not worth even a "hardcore beta chubby guy living with mom's" time
>>
>falling for the online datingjew
>>
>>25492419
Why are you on /soc/? Does sending dick pics to fat girls via kik defeat the Jew somehow?
>>
>>25487556
this is why femboys and traps get more attention now. dont talk to me in person. do it online where i can ignore you if you say something the least bit annoying to me. my god if any man has the balls to ask you out in person. that meant a lot a few years ago. but bitch when you get a generic hello thats "boring af" because we dont know you. the double standard grows by the day
>>
File: kek.png (8KB, 364x68px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
8KB, 364x68px
okc playa here ask me anything

all you guys need to do is bee urselfs

or look kinda passable
>>
>>25491997

Good lord dudes on here really are autistic if they need to be told this. Something that even desperate, thirsty af guys need to understand is that you will meet a crazy chick someday.

Case in point; had a few messages with a chick who explicitly said her profile info was largely wrong for the sake of avoiding gross old men. Confirmed identity though and she was actually pretty hot for being 10 years older than me. Did a casual coffee shop on a busy day meetup ans find out she's into pain, dangerous situations (i.e. go hiking alone and climb a rock face with no equipment) and wanted a young buck to get into bondage with. Fetishes don't make people crazy, but this chick was clearly 'off' and offered to let me live part time in her huge beachfront house she lived in completely alone and travelled around the country on her 80 hour a week consulting job. I was genuinely getting 'it puts the lotion on its skin' vibes and was paranoid of her even getting my full name or license plate # on my car. Keep it simple, quick and in public for a first meeting lads, no matter how horny and desperate you are!
>>
>>25492634
Where do you even live where that many people have active profiles and how love have you been using? I live in a city with a million people and at any time there's only 30 or so non-ham beasts online within the last day.
>>
>>25492641
the funny thing is that I've never met a girl from my country (spain) using okc. most of the girls I've met they're on vacation or working there

also for whatever reason a shitload of girls that live in other countries message me stuff like ''hello :)'' and things I don't really reply to
>>
>>25492660
So you live in a tourist city where a bunch of girls are looking for hook ups outside their zip code? Sounds nice.
>>
>>25491969
ID's are based on IP# so if your browser cleans slate everytime you close it, or if you're posting on 4G or another network it will change the ID here.

The two big sticking points I always come back to are that my profile made me seem crazy, not eccentric or unconventional and I didn't have a pic that showed off my height.

I make myself sound like an edgelord describing the profile, but it was just being honest. My adult life is a reflection of a very rebellious and edgy childhood and teen years but honed to just be more worldly conscious and outwardly creative.

I already try to gently spin my job (manage a chain pizza joint while seriously pursuing writing) into sounding like a career with a semi-professional hobby, maybe I should just screw the whole pile of crap and say I'm a writer but with the respectable income that I have from my regular job. A lie by obfuscation, but not wholly fabricated.
>>
>>25491969
>but i [a woman] still needed a place nicer than theirs, and a nice car and money

I'm sorry but I gotta pull a muh-sawjuny here and say that's fucking pathetic. Are young men in your age group seriously demanding a woman be living well and have all the amenities set up so the man doesn't have to do anything?

Holy shit I insist on driving everywhere and a girl could be living in a shoebox studio apartment for all I care if she's pretty and has the kind of habits and personality I elevate toward.

Goddamn...goddamn, seriously that pisses me off.
>>
>>25492699
Yeah not a bad idea. When I was unemployed for a while, I said I was a day trader and was managing a portfolio of property. It was a gigantic stretch of the truth, but not a complete lie like a garbage man pretending to be a lawyer or something.
I had a bunch of money saved up and a short term passive income. I wasn't about to blow any of it on a girl until i already hooked up with her at least... There's an epidemic of chicks here who go on 4-5 dates a week for "dinner" to basically avoid paying for their own groceries.
I tend to keep my meets ups free. Girls who expect you to pay for anything are princesses and not my type. I honestly prefer a girl buys my beer/coffee/dinner. I mean shit, i'm not some patriarchal shitlord oppressing women, so I wouldn't dare want to be a non feminist positive by paying for the lunch! haha.
>>
>>25490446
There's no point in giving them time to think about if you're good enough for them, because they will always find someone else who looks more interesting. You will find girls who mock you for asking to meet after 3-4 messages, but they were never going to meet you in the first place. Half the time they take a day or two just to respond to your message, even though you know they spend that whole time snapping friends
>>
>>25492708
To casually fuck her, or hang out a bit. No I don't care if they live with their great aunt in a trailer. To be considered possible long term material? haha. No, sorry, I'm not the "life upgrade" they've been hunting for, and will never let myself be. Sure there might be exceptions, but the girls whoARE exceptions, won't drill me with questions about what i own/drive/bring in per year during the first coffee meetup.
>>
>>25492723

I'd like to think if I had $10 million, no job working full time on a creative project, home gym, eating all the best food, etc., I wouldn't be the kind of rich guy who wants to find a genuine and loyal girl but...fucking models who only care about spending 10k a week on clothes, driving an imported sports car and status would be REALLY easy. I mean, 6' perky titted 10/10 faced winners of the genetic lottery 2 or 3 at a time any night of the week? C'mon, hard to resist.

Here's an interesting hypothetical. Would you rather; A) Go on a camwhore world tour, buying fancy clothes, having fancy dinners and having wild sex with a dozen of your favorite girls from sma, boob or sgt/tgt OR b) a chance to romance for real in person the cutest, sweetest girl from the virgin threads?
>>
>>25492932
Honestly I have no interest in virgin girls, I find it kind of weird. As always, i'm sure there are exceptions.
Id also probably never meet anyone from 4chan IRL lol.
A dozen girls is overkill, at most I have 2 maybe 3 i'm sleeping with at a time (that's like ongoing, more than once). I don't really believe in the polyamorous bs, i think its shallow and immature, i mean shit, I admit I'm immature. I'd like to find someone who's had sex a little bit, and knows what they like, and I can connect with on other levels. I'm no rocket surgeon, but fuck me if most girls I meet are stupid as shit or pretending to be because they think that's cute. Nothing worse than going on a long drive with a girl who wants to talk about some shitty tv show she likes or some drama at her workplace. Where are the girls who are into science and philosophy and history and literature, but don't look like librarians and aren't fat af? That's my needle in a haystack.
>>
>>25493000

Online dating feels more like a stunt
So excuse me for being so blunt

All men might be asses
But took notes in our classes

And learned that every chick is a cunt
>>
>>25493090

Oh, I wasn't talking about some poly bullshit, just pump n' dumping some 9+ gold diggers.
>>
>>25488773
> checks messages once a month
That right there is your biggest problem
Most guys won't contact a profile that has been inactive for more than a week.
If a girl is only online once a month it's not worth our time to contact them.
>>
>>25493106
The summer is still young, might still happen
>>
>>25493162
17/f/Nyc horny af
>>
>>25493241

You got a million bucks you wouldn't miss, friendo?>>25493241
>>
>>25490446
it takes me time to respond because i'm systimatically going through 100 new messages everyday. I get emotionally exhausted easily, and guys say gross shit to me which just puts me in a shit mood. I give my fb profile asap so i can talk to guys more easily.

We converse with you because we don't know yet how we feel. I could chat with you for a bit, then based on that decide i'm not into you.

Yeah it sucks to be ghosted, but you have to understand lots of guys react to flat out rejection really badly, and it's easier to ghost a guy than to get a lecture about what a cunt we are.
>>
>>25490599
>>25490606
that would definately scare me off, but i have unique circumstances
>>
>>25490621
i have a disability that makes me vulnerable, physically and emotionally, that i need to explain before meeting someone
>>
>>25493465
>>25493465
>We converse with you because we don't know yet how we feel. I could chat with you for a bit, then based on that decide i'm not into you.
That's such bullshit though, how can you possible judge someone based on a conversation where the messages are spaced hours hours apart? Maybe you shouldn't be messaging 100 different guys at a time and focus on just one. It's amazing how women somehow think men don't have a right to be pissed then you say shit like that.
>>
>>25491018
it's funny how defensive of their gender people get

i never said women were faultless, i was just explaining my perspective,

instead of guys being like "oh cool, thanks for advice" they're all like BUT WOMEN ARE BITCHES THO
WAT ABOUT WOMEN
>>
>>25491119
I said the shirtless thing was personal to me. I'm wary of athletic or gym bros because i'm disabled, and even when i wasn;t, hated athletic pursuits

now, think about how supply and demand works. It's not physically possible to respond to each potentially decent guy, so we pick out the best of what we get.

if you want to blame a gender, i'd blame dudes. You mass messaging girls is flooding the market and depreciating your value.

luckily i'm not really normal, and don't like normal guys. So i'm just a little weirdo looking for another weirdo in a sea of basic bros.
>>
>>25491191
i'm trash to you, but human beings are individuals. What you would define as a quality man differs greatly from my definition.
>>
>>25491264
i feel this way about gross guys. Especially 50 y/o balding losers hitting on my 25 y/o ass.
>>
>>25491997
agreed. A date implies he may expect something, which is waay too much pressure.

i've actually just invited guys to my house, where my mom lives, so there's no pressure, and my disability is less of an issue.
>>
>>25492013
don't send me dick pics if you don't want me to show my friends and then discuss, and then tell you our consensus.

if its unsoliciated, i will mock your weiner.
>>
>>25492297
actually i'm financially independant WITH a disability, you misogynistic fuckbag

and i'm not psychotic, i'm just generally neurotic. There is a big difference between depression and psychosis.
>>
>>25492699
I lead with my flaws, i exaggerate for comedic effect a lot. I figure, show them the worst now, so they can decide if they're cool with it before getting emotionally invested.

That way, people like me more the more they get to know me, not less.

i also fuck em pretty quick. I don't want to waste time with someone i'm not sexually compatable with, and guys who've hated my guts have been turned into boyfriends post sex.
>>
>>25492708
i only care if he has a car and a place because i'm disabled, can't drive, or live by myself. We need a place to screw and a way to get me there.
>>
File: rini_004.jpg (62KB, 873x960px) Image search: [Google]
rini_004.jpg
62KB, 873x960px
>>25493090
Me dude. I go to university because it's interesting. My degree has absolutely zero to do with my career. With my disability and grades school is free.

Unfortunately i'm book smart, but am socially retarded, and don't have any practical skills. I thought i might have mild aspergers.
>>
>>25493162
every time i log on, within 5 minutes i get a hundred messages.
>>
>>25493243
GO HOME TO YOUR MOTHER

SUCH THINGS AREN'T MEANT FOR YOUR CHILD EYES
>>
>>25493481
I actually do focus on just 1-3 at a time.
>>
>>25493481

But you're essentially saying that she should forgo a large sample to increase the chances to find someone who really sparks for her for the sake of sparing the feelings of most men who message her. That really doesn't make a lot of sense, it's like telling someone trying to find their favorite condiment for fries to stop trying different sauces, just eat lots of ketchup or mayo and learn to like one or another.

If that seems simplistic keep in mind that there will always be plenty of salty gentlemen who would berate a girl they see signed on once or twice a week but never respond to any of their 4 messages.

I think there's some legitimacy in the argument saying that using such quick and basic standards she could overlook someone she might not spark right away but could develop a lot of depth.

Ultimately I think you simply disagree with her approach and there's no objective grounds to criticize it.

100 messages a day, all right? Just think about that, leave it for 2 weeks and that means more than 1,000 messages. That's a book! What if message #768 is Mr. Perfect bookended by a "sup?" And a clearly fill in the blank generic message but she took you advice and stopped looking after 100 guys and picked the one she wasn't crazy about but wasn't awful?
>>
>>25493517

Open ended question, be raw with me, no feelings of mine can get hurt.

What % of personalized (refers to your profile, i.e, read it) not too long/try hard messages from guys who aren't gross but are, by no means adonises, do you NOT get to? And among those that you do read what % do you respond to and what are the main deal breakers?

No judging, I really want honest answers. I know my posts on here tend to get wordy but I always make sure my okc/tinder/pof messages are short n' sweet.
>>
>>25493766
> That really doesn't make a lot of sense, it's like telling someone trying to find their favorite condiment for fries to stop trying different sauces
Read what I said, I said "Maybe you shouldn't be messaging 100 different guys at a time". That's what you women always use as an excuse. I'm not saying commit to one guy only at a time, but slow the fuck down if you're so overwhelmed by messages you can't even give timely responses to the guys you're intrested.

Try the condiments, but don't squirt a microscopic amount of each topping out and then move to the next one and act like you got a good sample. Love is about taking the good with the bad and I hate to say that if you're not even giving guys a fucking chance to show off their personality or charm then you're going to only gravitate to the fuckboys.
>>
>>25493785
i have obsessive compulsive disorder, so i do look at every message and profile. Guys who say something unique and not gross or stupid, and aren't repulsive, get a response 100% of the time, though it might take a bit to get to it.
>>
>>25493802
no girl responds to every message, but we look at them, and it takes a while
>>
>>25493837
>but we look at them, and it takes a while
Again, bullshit. No it doesn't, I get a message and I respond then and there and put my phone away. You're just lazy but because you're a girl you can get away with it.
>>
>>25493843
there's a difference between a message, and a hundred messages. i just finished going through them, clicked refresh, and now i have 60 more.
>>
>>25493881
>there's a difference between a message, and a hundred messages
So pick a few guys you like and actually hold a conversation. Don't get distracted by every new message you get. This "I don't have time" crap only works for when you initially can't respond right away. 80% of those messages are from guys who must immediately hide anyway, just stop wasting our motherfucking time with this shitty excuse. If you can't talk don't respond at all.
>>
File: smh.png (209KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
smh.png
209KB, 1366x768px
things not to say to a crippled girl:
>>
>>25493894
that's why i give them my fb within the first few messages
>>
File: 1374084671213.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
1374084671213.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>25493916
I haven't been active for a decent amount of time but this picture convinced me to delete every dating profile I've ever had, not because of what he said but because of the sheer amount of attention you have. Basically nothing good can come from one side having that much attention, its a waste of time for the dudes who are infinitely replaceable and a horrendous time sink for any women on or above average having to go through thousands of "phycology" and "your cute" idiots
>>
>>25493963
i've actually met some really great guys, but yeah it makes me pretty pessimistic towards the male gender.
>>
>>25493802

I don't think anyone would argue against a balanced approach, but no one should be expected to read, profile check, pic check, consider and write out a response for even the hundreds of decent guys out of the thousands in a given month. That's not a search for romance, that's a job.

Perhaps it mostly just speaks to the fact that if any group can make a dating app, site or program that can somehow pre-screen people and whiddle it to who you would choose for yourself given enough hours they're going to be able to sell it to Chinese investors for 50 bajillion secret illuminati bucks.

OkC isn't very good at that. Seems like women who have answered hundreds of questions that I don't seem to have anything in common with are still 70%+.
>>
>>25493894
>"Don't get distracted by every new message"
>>25493843

>"I get a message and I respond then and there and put my phone away. You're just lazy but because you're a girl you can get away with it."

I don't even have to nitpick, you literally contradicted yourself in the next post you made. You can spit out the redpill, man, no one is trying to get you to check your privilege or dye a gender studies major's pits. If a person, gender be damned, gets 100 messages a day on a dating site it is literally impossible to thoroughly vet all of them in even the most simple way without committing to it like a full time job. And you have to admit, if nothing else you wouldn't be able to shake the idea that you were missing out on someone pretty special in the endless pile.
>>
>>25493916
>256 views, 2000 likes and 35 messages
Jesus christ
>>
>>25494296
and remember, my profile is basically a less cool Rick with a vagina
>>
>>25494333
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/burntheoptimists
>>
>>25494333
>less cool Rick with a vagina

I chortled.

Hey did you post in another thread about wanting a Hodor?

The cosplay pics are really cute, I imagine lots of dating sim loving weebs send messages along.
>>
Are we actually giving advice for okc pages because I've got a doozy if we are?
>>
>>25486939
fpbp
>>
>>25494366
pooostit
>>
>>25494364
i used to play those in my newgrounds days, but then i hit puberty and then boys
>>
>>25494373
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/RX77-2/
My problem is I feel like I only get the dates I do over the years through chasing women. Never comes to me. I am damn charming in person but it's got to get that far first.
>>
I have a question - how bad is it if you're a guy who doesn't list an income or height? Is it an automatic disqualifier?
>>
>>25487613
you need a cheeseburger.
>>
>>25488742
I must be the one in 3k. I'd rape ya, with that disability you might be slow.
>>
>>25494399
i have MD
>>
>>25494392
Not for me, because i'm short and not looking to be a wifey
>>
>>25494391
your profile seems fine, i wouldn't respond bc i don't find you cute, you look like my brother, but that's just me
>>
>>25494377

There was that one that specifically had the girls with various disabilities that was a meme a couple years back. I think it's a whole sub-genre in dating sims now. You might be tapping that market hardcore.
>>
>>25494425
You're not the typical girl on dating sites, though
>>
>>25494433
Woe is me. Apparently my problem is I look like hot girl's brothers.
That....might actually explain the last few.
At least you think it sounds fine. Thanks for the input
>>
>>25494467
>>25494433
P.S. would get shot down by you in a heartbeat
>>
>>25494467

I wouldn't message ya because I'm a straight male, but the profile conveys the smart nerd pretty well but the charm has to come through pictures. A little more variety, outdoor pics that aren't selfies. Limit the casual at home shot to 2 or 3 at most. Remember that the ratio of girls who will just look at pics to girls that look and read profile is something like 9 to 1. Try to have your personality come out in the pictures to draw them into the profile.
>>
>>25491631
I can't believe you went with my suggestion
and that it worked.
>>
>>25493916
You are that same cunt who everyone was calling out last week.

No one wants to be with you, you suck.
>>
>>25488911
I am in a 5 year relationship with a girl whom I slept with from a bar, and I agree with this guy.

Most women (and a lot of men too) on dating websites have this behavior because they are actually suffering from borderline personality disorder. Girls can actually get a shitload of attention very easily -- and dates if they're not very unattractive, but this soaking uo of attention and disguising it with a pastiche of impossible standards is really just a shroud for the void they are filling by swimming in the attention of seeking males.
>>
>>25493724
>i'm book smart

no
>>
>>25494489
Shit, you know you're probably not wrong.
Looking at all my unread messages I guess I have to admit I DO get attention....just ,and as shallow as this sounds, not the kind of attention I seem to be attracted to.
>>
>>25494588
because you are a garbage human being
>>
>>25487468
I bet you really like the nightmare before christmas eh?

Holy Fuck I dated a girl like you for three years. Self improvement is not a factor in your life in any form and thus exist as a black hole to make others miserable even those with the patience of an iceberg.

Yes I am fucking projecting.
>>
>>25494595
this

>i want to be a huge piece of shit that makes other people miserable but WHY CANT I GET A GOOD GUY YOU ALL SUCK
>>
>>25494554
>>25494594
>>25494541
Are you okay, buddy? Is there something going on you want to discuss?
You just seem to be going off at anything that moves and thats worrying. What's up?
>>
>>25494605
I'm very OK, I am drinking and enjoy beating on people online.

Are you OK?
>>
>>25494613
Yeah I'm chill, thanks for asking though. Just trying to get our man laid.
>>
File: stupidwhore.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
stupidwhore.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
i forgot that i saved this a little while ago

this is literally you OP
>>
>>25494625
Man that is some drunk hateboner. I assume you've known a few women who've acted like how you perceive OP?
Sorry bro, we all been there.
>>
>>25493916
>>25493963
>>25493985
given the clear disparity on dating sites
and the clearly discriminatory way you women treat us men
and that you and the rest of the women reject most of those guys
without even giving them a chance or even trying to get to know them
the evidence is quite clear
it actually makes us men pessimistic towards you women
it's no wonder men don't get married any more
you women have destroyed the concept of dating
and have damaged society to such an extent
it's financially irresponsible to even think about marrying a woman at all
Women have essentially rendered themselves worthless on the dating market
you have nothing to offer
and all you do is take
women have proven themselves a financial risk
Love is dead
Society is dying
And feminism and left wing politics is entirely at fault
>>
>>25494630
It's clear that you haven't, but I'm sure you have a couple hundred sluts like this as friends on Facebook, you like and comment their pictures, and none of them fuck you.
>>
>>25494588

Some of em might even think you're just RP'ing for it, couldn't say for sure though.

It was called Katawa Shoujo (literally 'Disabled Girl') and was quite the meme on /v/ a while back. Crippled girls are their own fetish by themselves, add Chinese cartoon enthusiasts and you got yourself a recipe for a smelly weeb singularity.
>>
>>25494656
No, no. Rest assured we've all had what we though was our "one" who pranced around our high school years with hot topic fashion and Gir quotes and huge tits. It's draining to realize you're the only one who's actually growing up.
Feel ya, compadre.
>>
>>25494669
I've never done anything but pump and dumped BPD whores.
What actually upsets me is that other men feel the need to give them so much positive attention. It disgusts me.
>>
>>25494664
Hi, how's it going I'm the dude here. You were probably trying to hit
>>25494333
Her
Better luck next time.
>>
Some backstory, I've fucked 2 dozen girls off of OKC alone.

The only thing that is unique about OP is she's disabled. She's literally a dime a dozen.

Real advice for men who want success on OKC:

1. Look good in your pictures.
2. Be an asshole.
3. Repeat 1000 times.

Dating sites are a meat market, you will not find an exceptional girl unless you're very lucky. That time you spend crafting your profile is better spent working out.
>>
>>25494687
Chads like you are good for one thing
and that's weeding out the kinds of girls that will never make a good wife
Any girl that would sleep with a chad
isn't the type of girl that I would ever want in my life

So, Thank you for being an "asshole"
>>
>>25494700
Aaaaaaaand the puzzle pieces start fitting together.
>>
>>25494700
lololol Im not even a chad
when i was doing most of my okcupid trolling i was a literal NEET with no car and lived in an apartment on my parent's property
not incredibly good looking or in shape either

the diff between you and me is that i know what women actually are like
that girl you think will make a good wife has fucked chad already
>>
>>25494712
if you've honestly weeded out 24 women
you're a chad
>>
>>25494734
I've easily dated 20 women off the big two sites. You said I was Garbage Human Being, though.
>>
>>25494743
sorry bro i actually mistook your post for OP for some reason i was pretty drunk
>>
>>25494734
you are clearly a turboautist permavirgin, so being a chad in your eyes is a low bar for chadness
>>
How do you make the first move, or better yet know when not to?
Like real talk the fear of rejection kept me from moving on after a couple rejections from women, both which I've met and asked out in person after getting to know over some odd weeks. I mean, I became so (much more) depressed that adderall wouldn't even get me out of bed if it wasn't a diuretic.
How can I better understand if she's out of my league? Surely it applies online, but that's much easier to roll with the punches.
>>
>>25494743
I never said you were garbage
I would say the women you sleep with are garbage though
>>
>>25494763
sure
just because I don't have sex with the sluts
and want an actual relationship
clearly I must be an
> turboautist permavirgin
what ever helps you sleep at night chad
>>
chadchadchadchadchad
>>
>>25494541
when, what?
>>
>>25494801
nvm i thought you posted a new thread, its the same one everyone's been shitting on you in the whole time.

why havent you deleted it? do you like the abuse?
>>
>>25494588
ditto. attention i great, but not the kind you get on dating sites
>>
>>25494595
it's cute, but i'm not crazy about it. Grew out of my goth phase in high school
>>
>>25494808
why don't you find a man in real life. too stupid? shit personality?

spoiler: i already know the answers
>>
>>25494625
when did i say i was borderline?
>>
>>25494645
read the thread dude. It's physically impossible to give each decent guy a chance because we are bombarded with messages. >>25494645
I'm also anti-marriage
>>
>>25494823
you didnt have to say it
>>
>>25494687
exceptional is subjective.
>>
>>25494840
"x is subjective" is just a way to deflect criticism. it doesnt MEAN anything.
>>
>>25494804
beeecause i'm able to have a conversation with people who disagree with me, without getting upset and ragequit.
>>
>>25494817
read the thread, disabled, works from home or out of town.
>>
>>25494836
okay, then where did i SOUND borderline. I think you should prob google borderline
>>
>>25494860
how about not using your disability as an excuse for everything
>>
>>25494866
i think you should prob google "stupid bitch" and find your picture in the first results
>>
>>25494847
it means people are individuals, with individual tastes, so your definition of exceptional varies from other peoples.
>>
>>25494881
you really like the word individual don't you?
>>
>>25494889
No, but sometimes i like to use the same word twice in a sentence to emphasize my point. It's stylistic device
>>
>>25494785
Bump because I don't want to make a thread for this and get no replies
>>
>>25494831
wrong
it's only "impossible" because 80% of women are competing for 20% of men
and each and every one of you are too stupid or stubborn to admit
that you'll never get your dream man
because let's be frank, most of you aren't 9's and you have horrible personalities
>>
>>25487003
You don't know that, get over yourself.
>>
>>25486888
Wrote a up a message to a girl at the end I asked a few questions about her taxidermy hobby.

got one word reply

didnt bother continuing talk to her as she wasnt bothered to even try and put effort into the conversation.

a week later I got a bitchy message which was bigger than the original message whining that I stopped talking to her.
>>
>>25494785
You need more confidence and motivation to do the things you want in your life. Rejection is apart of dating. My friend gave me interesting advice that instead of trying to find women through dating sites or hookup places you should try through shared interests or mutual friends. I might try that route because frankly, like with OP, women on dating sites are trash. They're vapid, manipulative, attention-whoring trash that 95% of the time aren't worth it.
>>25495274
Women feed off attention, it's their source of energy lolol. A lot of chicks especially on these dating sites think they're princesses and should be worshipped like such.
>>
>>25495418
It's not 1987 though.

Everyone uses dating sites, any girl you meet offline will have one unless she lives under a rock in Antarctica.
>>
>join OKCupid and other dating site in some futile attempt to try and get a girl friend
>too beta to message anyone, just work on profile and hope I get more likes and views to boost my self esteem
>feel more lonely and depressed then before

It's a stupid fucking cycle that I can't seem to break
>>
>>25494889
Liking words is a spook
>>
>>25495043
no actually, it's impossible because there's only so much time in a day
>>
>>25496052
girls rarely message guys first, because we don;t have time to use the search feature. I can't even look at my likes because i spend all my time going through messages
>>
>>25495043
that 80/20 thing is probably the most bullshit thing that autists from 4chan/reddit hang on to explain why they're not getting laid

also r8 me: https://www.okcupid.com/profile/thesthes

I tweak the should you message me part a lot because I've never been happy with it 100%
>>
>>25496111
What did xe mean by this?
>>
>>25496149
i get min 100 messages a day, i don't have time to respond to every decent guy
>>
>>25496140
cute, likes animals, i'd try to fuck you.
>>
>>25496246
Christ thats depressing.
I get one initiation message a month or two.
>>
>>25496253
yeah, chicks just don't have the time to initiate because we get too many messages
>>
>>25496252
ok thank you you made my day
>>
>>25496309
you should come to north america. We get wet for any hint of an accent.
>>
>>25496451
That's just you. I'd rather a southern drawrl
>>
>>25496451
hnnnnngh

that's my plan on the long run honestly. I do feel more american than the average spaniard
>>
>>25496503
don't come to canada unless you like frost bite on your balls
>>
>>25496503
We will probably not be friendly to you in new england. I suggest the Midwest
>>
>>25496464
i find that super charming too, but in Canada the closest is a newfie accent, which just sounds retarded/ like fargo.. OH and french canadians, which are the worst people on the planet
>>
>>25496742
Agreed
>>
>>25490335
The guy in that post hit a nerve with you. He's right; just look at your response. You have this list of standards that you really probably never use.

You're complaining about getting attention in here - are you joking? Why don't you just delete the profile then? Rofl. You can go anywhere and find a guy willing to sleep with you/date you.

Come on, really. You must know your 'advice' isn't going to help any guys in this thread.
>>
>>25494645
Haha "left wing politics" is at fault for "society dying."

How about trying to look at the objective source of things, such as the reason why life for young people sucks so bad now. Everything about contemporary reality from social inequality to just democratic rights are literally at their worst ever in history.
>>
>>25496942
it would if they took it.
You guys bitch about never getting responses, but the reason you don't get responses is because you spam every girls inbox.

if you treated us like human beings, actually looked at our profile, wrote half decent messages, and didn't write every single girl on the site, we would have the time to give you guys a chance.

Supply and demand. Every dude messaging every girl, depreciates your value, and you have to end up doing more to stand out from the 99 other dudes who just messaged me.
>>
>>25496969
No I have a long term gf. I didn't find her on a dating site though.

The point (that has already been so viciously asseverated in this thread) is that so many guys do all of that shit you said there. The number 1 thing that actually matters is looks with a tinge of racial/stylistic preferences. That's pretty much it.

Guys message girls like that because (as it has been stated) no girl responds to them unless they are extremely attractive. How many times does it need to be said? I would always compare my response rate to my buddy who had less success than me, and even I was ignored at certain points.

I remember when I was using okcupid: the easiest way to get responses was to point out something wrong with their profile. I thought it was so funny that I got an instant response from suggesting a girl not sound like a terrible person that I did a little test shortly before I deleted that shit forever. The response rate was so much higher for me, and I AM attractive.

Look, I don't hate you or think you're automatically a bitch or whatever(in fact, you're probably a good person like most people want to be), but it's pretty clear what you've set out to do here. It's only natural that a lot of guys arent buying it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-08-29-10.png (126KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-08-29-10.png
126KB, 1080x1920px
Didn't think I would get a reply what should've say now?
>>
>>25497036
"No I've got a thing for tits but I just thought it'd be polite to work up"
>>
>>25487514
Take this for example.

Lol, a serial killer? The statistical probability of this happening is so low that you're more likely to get killed in your car or the bus on the way to the date.

That's pretty dumb. Guys that ask you out are 'serial killers' - no, this was obviously contrived as a justification.

You (and a lot of the guys in here) really need a new outlook on life.
>>
>>25496969
but we don't message every girl
I only message two or three at a time
>>
>>25497086
it's why I say a girl that won't go out for coffee
is a girl I don't want
>>
>>25497100
Yeah I can see why you would say that. I was pointing out just how it is obvious the op's blaming of men in general for any bad experience she has (if you can call getting showered with attention from suitors 'bad' lol).

It reached extreme absurdities when she says things like "the girl stopped messaging you because you suck" and even worse, justifying said awful girl's claiming you have the "audacity" to ask for a coffee meetup by saying you're a potential serial killer. Op cannot seriously believe this stuff.

It does fit right in with the contemptuous "listen to me, I am greater than thou" attitude being exuded here though, so maybe she does. I hope she is better than that.
>>
>>25497185
Btw, I am>>25497007
Mighty morphin ip address
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-11-16-45.png (191KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-11-16-45.png
191KB, 1080x1920px
Wow this actually worked what now?
>>
>>25497365
Bullshit
>>
>>25497086
and that's why i always wear my seatbelt
>>
>>25497185
i am sooo sorry for trying to explain the female perspective
>>
>>25497365
yeah because you were funny
>>
>>25486888
Obviously all your advice is good, but I noted that you criticized something because it
>makes you look desperate.

Why exactly is it bad to look desperate? I kind of hate how dating has become a big game of "who can seem the most disinterested?" It's really quite sad.
>>
>>25498187
desperate and interested are not synonyms
>>
>>25498202
The only difference between the two is that a desperate person doesn't have as many other options, and I don't really see why that should matter.
>>
>>25498187
>>25498215
goddamn you already sound desperate in a chinese cartoon imageboard imagine how do you sound on tinder or okc
>>
>>25498531
I still don't have an answer as to why that's a bad thing.
>>
>>25498215
no desperate is someone who messages every girl bc they'll fuck anything

interested, is someone who wants to fuck me, and a few other equally pretty girls, specifically
>>
>>25498215
i'm the type of girl, if you cheat on me, and the other girl ugly, i get angrier.
>>
>>25493724
What's your brand?
>>
>>25499973
Ok then. What would you say are some constructive ways for a guy to clearly express interest, without coming off as creepy or desperate? Your OP does a very good job of telling us what NOT to do... but what should we do instead?
>>
>>25489885
>assuming I'm a slut by my post
>just lost my virginity 2 years ago, still with the dude to this day.
Yup, total slut here.
Sorry, but your reasoning is retarded... Humans aren't second or third rate products.
Also my boyfriend was a neet at the time. He had no money to go for. So don't talk shit about me when you don't know me.
Also I don't fucking care about marriage, flat out told bf I'm never getting married.
Considering my bf and I have a relationship that's lasted a long time and will continue to last a long time... and I've helped people who are even married.... I'd say I know something.
It's ironic you saying I don't know you but you made all this assumptive bullshit that's 100% wrong.
Also life experience doesn't count as statistics, you can't talk shit about how something is "statistically" and then say it's your personal experience, one or the other.
Also nice resort to politics, literally admitting you;re just disagreeing with me to disagree.... but then accusing me of doing so. You're projecting to the maximum degree and it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>25498177
Technically "I" was funny
>>
File: 387b55756598f7c.gif (331KB, 218x299px) Image search: [Google]
387b55756598f7c.gif
331KB, 218x299px
>>25487003
>who doesn't understand women
>implying women look at anything more than how Chad someone looks
Holy fuck someone bring up the scientific articles where its proven unattractive men are treated worse and have less chance at relations than attractive people.
>>
File: 1500944687346.jpg (46KB, 441x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500944687346.jpg
46KB, 441x484px
>>25487186
>>25487271
>>25487304
Has the uprising begun? Is it the /dayoftherope/
>>
>>25489885
also hilariously enough, again... you accuse me of being an sjw but do the exact shit they do. I said if you gave sources I'd consider your opinion, you refuse to give me sources because "personal experience" and I "don't deserve them". Exact tactic sjw do.
you accuse me of disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing, but you admit to doing it.
You resort to an ENTIRE PARAGRAPH of assumptions about me that are all wrong.
And you resort to the entire insulting and start REEEEing all because I DISAGREED WITH YOU. You didn't consider my opinion, or why I might feel the way, you just made assumptions and couldn't provide sources. It's ironic you accuse me of being an sjw when you are literally acting like one.
>>
>>25501081
you clearly can't read
I said my life experience and observations
backs up other sources
those other sources are what the statistics are compiled from

clearly as you can't read plain English
you need to go back to elementary school
>>
>>25501209
I said to give me said sources, you did not, so I will assume they don't exist.
Why else would you be unwilling to give them?
You clearly can't read comprehend English.
Again, you resort to petty insults, have no back up sources or material aside from "muh personal experience" (which doesn't count in this context).
>>
File: failed marriage.jpg (1MB, 2204x2913px) Image search: [Google]
failed marriage.jpg
1MB, 2204x2913px
>>25501215
>>
File: marriage data.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
marriage data.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>25501215
>>
File: marriage 01.jpg (287KB, 1223x1570px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 01.jpg
287KB, 1223x1570px
>>25501215
>>
File: 000 problems.jpg (149KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
000 problems.jpg
149KB, 568x640px
>>25501215
>>
File: 8762894.jpg (825KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
8762894.jpg
825KB, 1560x2744px
>>25501215
>>
File: 8762155.jpg.png (291KB, 594x960px) Image search: [Google]
8762155.jpg.png
291KB, 594x960px
>>25501215
>>
>>25501233
This is a fucking quote, not a goddamn study.
>>25501236
This is based on a reality tv show, no actual study involved.
>>25501243
I asked for studies based on virgins making better wives/better marriages and that they're more apt to be loyal, not on this.
The rest I'm still reading.
>>
File: 1371183519967.jpg (156KB, 800x758px) Image search: [Google]
1371183519967.jpg
156KB, 800x758px
>>25501215
>>
>>25500994
Easy. Talk to them like they're a person you want to get to know.
>>
File: 2804576.jpg.png (12KB, 400x677px) Image search: [Google]
2804576.jpg.png
12KB, 400x677px
>>25501252
proof women are gold diggers
>>
File: 1372861019030.png (280KB, 1548x2012px) Image search: [Google]
1372861019030.png
280KB, 1548x2012px
>>25501252
>>
>>25501253
Study based on same sex vs. heterosexual marriage, again, not related to topic on hand.
>>25501257
not related to topic on hand, I never said women aren't gold diggers, but I think it's fair to be said not all are. Whether most are or aren't is debatable, but again, not related to what I asked for.
To make it very very clear: I was asking specifically on the whole virginity and marriage thing, I am not asking for stupid quotes or bible shit or who commits suicide more, or even what you think about gay people.
I am specifically looking for statistics on the argument here.
>>
>>25501086
obvs attractive people are treated better, but it's a well known fact women find looks less important in a partner, then men.
>>
So are we doing profile advice in this thread?
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/justinlee12341

I've not had too much success, I've only had 10 women message me back in 2 months and only one has had the potential to go anywhere. Kinda feel self conscious about my looks, but maybe this is just how it is for guys?
>>
>>25501257
which makes sense in our society
if i wanted a child, I would want my partner to beable to financially support said child
Also, in a captilist society, wealth is how we determine success
nobody wants to be with some unsuccessful, aka a loser

luckily i don't want kids, and i'm a socialist, so idgaf about money.
>>
>>25501293
>https://www.okcupid.com/profile/justinlee12341
you don't drink or do drugs and you have a weird shaped head and bad hair. Your facial features are fine.

If you were more fun (drank or did drugs) and i wasn't as cute, i'd respond.
>>
File: 1376727253826.png (375KB, 550x2742px) Image search: [Google]
1376727253826.png
375KB, 550x2742px
>>25501252
>>
>>25501319
Still not related to topic at hand...
>>
File: 1377360511618.png (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1377360511618.png
112KB, 720x960px
>>25501252
>>
>>25501310
Oh, well... damn, I guess there's not much I can do about any of that. I'd like to think I'm at least average, though. Not too keen on drinking or drugs honestly. I guess I'm going to have to find someone who's excited about me being a church chorister.
>>
>>25501325
you wanted everything
I don't have this stuff sorted
>>
File: 1377361061735.jpg (1MB, 800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1377361061735.jpg
1MB, 800x3000px
>>25501325
40% of rapists are women
>>
>>25501339
I asked about the virginity and marriage thing... I did not ask for everything.
Because I don't care about the other things, those are not relevant. I explicitly asked about the virginity and marriage thing and the sources on that. Nothing else. This entire conversation was based upon that. Not on your opinion of women or feminism lmao.
>>
>>25486888
>hates topless pics
Impossible
>>
Just had an awesome experience with lfgdating.
Looks like and is a janky site to begin with but I dropped a few bucks to see matches by location. Discovered there was nobody in 70 miles.
Unsubbed right away, station my reason, and was going to call my bank to find away the charges when i get a personal email from the owner of the site.
Dude sympathized with me, apologize for nobody cool living near me, joked a bit and then not only refunded my sub immediately but gave me a few months free just in case "somebody" pops up.

It's a weird barebones site but that's some S-Rank customer service.
>>
>>25501255
>Easy. Talk to them like they're a person you want to get to know.
You have no clue how this works do you? You live in this dumbass, idealistic world where if you're just some "nice guy" and not treat it like a numbers game, you'll get responses from women. You have no idea what you want, you have no idea what women want. You've got no idea how hard it is to be a man and deal with this horse shit. Then again, maybe you do because apparently you can't find a guy worth a shit because you're somehow so unattractive, even as a woman, you're not getting any takers.
>>25501294
>aka a loser
If men don't make money or aren't financially successful for whatever reason they're a "loser". If a woman doesn't make money, that's all fine and dandy. She's just "going through a tough time". I'm gonna MGTOW because of women like you being so prevelant. The long-term relationships I have been in were a waste of time (fun time that was, psychotic families and mental issues/low self-esteem up the wazoo paired with mediocre bodies, mediocre personalities and the mindset of sociopaths) so I should've learned my lesson there but no, I had to believe maybe there were some alright women out there. Even if there are, it's not worth the time.
>i'm a socialist, so idgaf about money.
Sad day for you- we still live in a society that requires money so that sounds like a straightup lie.
>>
>message girl last night
>get along great, talk for a few hours about vidya and scary movies
>both of us are asking questions
>all of a sudden she blocks me with no explanation

I don't know if I can do this anyone, I've been on these dating sites for nearly 3 months and all I have to show for it is that I feel like shit
would not recommend
>>
>>25502797
>She messages ME
>Talk for a week and a half. Things great
>Tells me she somehow misses me even though we haven't met
>Do a coffee walk that weekend
>Goes great, hold hands, have a great time
>Give me a super sweet goodnight text
>Next morning profile vanishes, number blocked, Facebook blocked
BITCHES
NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>25502797
>>25502840
Women ask us to respect them and treat them like anybody else but they pull shit like that. If you really wanna get back at them, work on being successful in your life. Then when you're at the top and they want you, you use them and throw them away.

>inb4 I have issues with women
It's the fault of women I think like this. I'm friends with quite a few women that think I'm great and most of them get where I'm coming from.
>>
>>25502840
>>25502797
She was looking to cheat and realized she could get caught.
>>
>>25502850
Nah. Mine was only a modestly hot girl, yknow to get you through the hard times. The kind that are only kinda hot so they don't mess around with other guys.

She was definitely a 5/6 on her way to bettering herself into a knockout and obviously hadn't dated in ages
>>
>>25502745
lol can you not read? "Not getting takers" is not my problem. I was explaining why wealth matters to so many women in the way our society works, i literally said that i don't agree.
>>
>>25503301
Even though you disagree you still say a man whose not financially successful is a loser. And even if you're not like that, a lot of women are.
>>
>>25501294
so by your own definition that money is the only measure of success
and given that it's men that have all the money
then by your own argument all women are in fact unsuccessful,
aka all women are losers
according to you

thank you for admitting you're a loser.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.