[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin thread! >a/s/l >Why are you still a virgin? >Kissless?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17

File: 1500616984811.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1500616984811.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Virgin thread!

>a/s/l
>Why are you still a virgin?
>Kissless?
>Hold hands?
>Made out?
>Do you masturbate?
>What gets you off?
>For girls: How did you treat your hymen so far?
>What would your ideal first sex-partner be like?
>Pic
>Contact
>>
>>25486709
Fucking gross. Stop using these hambeast's stretched out cunts as the OP pic.
>>
File: Photo on 7-22-17 at 11.55 PM #2.jpg (212KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-22-17 at 11.55 PM #2.jpg
212KB, 1080x720px
>a/s/l
20/M/Texas

Only girlfriend that was willing to be sexual with me had a collapsed vagina

>Kissless?
No.0

>Hold hands?
Yes.0

>Made out?
Yes.1

>Do you masturbate?
Yes.2

>What gets you off?
Not a whole lot.

A redhead that isn't batshit crazy.

>Pic
Related

>Contact
Kik:E7I0
>>
>>a/s/l
32/m/BC Canada

>>Why are you still a virgin?
Probably my social skills

>>Kissless?
yes

>>Hold hands?
never once

>>Made out?
hell no

>>Do you masturbate?
1-2x every day

>>What gets you off?
Public nudity

>>For girls: How did you treat your hymen so far?
N/A

>>What would your ideal first sex-partner be like?
Someone who cares about me, which is noone on this planet.
>>
>>25486709
Jesus, shave or wax your muff. No o e wants to stick their dick in something that looks like an old Brillo pad
>>
>>25487044
This pic did originate from /hgt/
>>
>a/s/l
18/F/US
many reasons. shit tier social skills, bad face, and so insecure about ugly tits/vag that I feel like fainting at the thought of someone seeing me naked
>Kissless?
yessir
>Hold hands?
in preschool once
>Made out?
already answered
>Do you masturbate?
absolutely
>What gets you off?
most would consider it degeneracy
I don't treat it like anything? The thing's probably crumbled into dust at this point
open-minded, loves me (real longshot)
>Pic
no
>Contact
no
>>
>>25487005
You look like 40
>>
>>25487154
Damn, that sucks to hear.
>>
>>25487145
If California I'll take you on a date
>>
>>25486761
She's not fat and she's actually a virgin.

>>25487044
You seem to be homosexual.
>>
>>25487154
>>25487161
40 is an overestimate for sure...I think it's mostly the photo and partially the face he made which looked a bit stressed
>>
This picture is so offputting
>>
>>25487165
Not California, but I appreciate the sentiment
>>
>>25487176
Good luck out there

People don't all see the things in your head
>>
File: IMG_2886.jpg (543KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2886.jpg
543KB, 2576x1932px
19/m/us, 6'1 not that bitches care
>I am literal female antimatter and idk why.... kill me
>never done anything remotely sexual
>would fuck anyone remotely attractive who consented
>I've tried everything for at least the past two months

(Hahaha I legitimately want to end my whole shit lmaoooo)
>>
>>25487145
Have you ever tried posting your tits/vag in a thread here to see the reactions, or somewhere else?

The girl in the OP is pretty cute and all yet she receives bad reactions. You shouldn't judge yourself so badly.
>>
>>25487189
I haven't, but they're so grotesque that I already know what the reaction would be. It would be a pretty sad way to lose my last iota of self esteem
>>
>>25487208
Im willing to bet it's not as bad as you built it up in your head
>>
>>25487208
Well, I disagree that your self esteem should be based on some negative people's feedback.

The way I see it, you should rather try to discuss with the people who would like your features, ask them why, try to understand where your charm/attraction lies.

I've always thought that my body looked bad but people managed to find things that they loved about it, it helped me build some self esteem. I don't know how you look but I'm sure that someone would enjoy your body features, not only pretty girls post in the threads around here and there is always someone to ask for more.
>>
>>25487208
>grotesque
Are you overweight?
>>
>>25487242
No, I'm actually on the cusp of being underweight
I just have really gross labia and my tits are already pretty saggy + weird nipples
>>
>>25487253
i think that sounds kinda hot actually
>>
>>25487215
I've never seen anything that looked as bad as me, so I doubt it. Thanks though
>>25487236
You do have a point. I'm sure there's some extreme pervert out there who would like my body. I feel like that's a fringe section of society though. I've never received any real life feedback so I would have no idea
>>
>>25487253
Fat pussy is best pussy

And most likely everyone will gas you up even if your tits are saggy jus to try to get you to send more
>>
>>25487208
Do you have sc
>>
>>25487262
>extreme pervert
I think you're exaggerating. There have been girls who posted saggy tits and they were 18, like you. There have been girls with weird nipples/areolas, too, and people asked for more. This doesn't require people to be some desperate perverts, I'm sure you have decent features and saggy tits aren't something negative anyway.

If the only feedback you have is yours, it's very easy to judge yourself negatively and keep feeding those negative thoughts. I was like that, too, it took me many years to accept compliments about my body, I still can't easily do that.

I'm saying this since you have low social skills, if you ever feel the courage, don't hesitate to post a couple anonymous pics on here and try to see what the people who like your features have to say.
>>
File: IMG_20170621_032130_116.jpg (25KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_032130_116.jpg
25KB, 320x288px
>a/s/l
18/m/CA, USA
Probably bc I pick really bad girls who don't actually like me/ a lil chub? (~200lb), not super overweight but.
>Kissless?
No
>Hold hands?
I have
>Made out?
Yeah, barely
>Do you masturbate?
I wouldn't be here if I didn't
>What gets you off?
Girls lmao, mainly breasts/nipples
In love with me, maybe into monogamy, slightly smarter than your average girl, cutesy, funny
>Pic
Not now
>Contact
Ask
>>
>>25487284
I don't
>>25487290
I'm glad you've improved your self esteem. Maybe I'll post pics some time but I don't know if I'm ready for that
>>
>>25487343
Eh, your not really in a place where people are gonna go judging you. Its mostly just people who apreciate what you have to offer
>>
>>25487343
Yeah don't stress it, that was just a suggestion. Go at your own pace and even if it's difficult now, especially since you're so young, try to be more confident about your body. No matter how badly you judge it, people will always find positive things about it and you are bound to find someone who will accept it. It's not that rare/farfetched.

But I understand it's very difficult to believe for now. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>25487343
Once you post them you'll realize how dumb you were for thinking you were "grotesque"
>>
>>25486709
Man does the suppossed girl from /hgt/ thread know you used this as a macro? Kinda creepy imo also its just really odd you'd use macros like this multiple times
>>
>>25487425
I doubt she was aware, it's indeed rather creepy. Can we please avoid this?
>>
>>25487425

It's not all bad to be honest. There can be positive sides to posting pictures of women's (partially) intact hymens as the OP.
a) it might help girls discover their own hymen and help them consider the physical aspect of virginity and b) some guys just find virgin pussies really sexy and beautiful. I don't think either of those should offend anyone.
What's weird, however, is posting the picture without consulting the young lady in the picture first. It still is a really private part of a woman's body.
>>
>a/s/l
23/F/MI
I was chubby and didn't like anybody at my school. By the time my sexuality turned on I was too awkward and now fat to find somebody
>Kissless?
Nope.
>Hold hands?
Yep
>Made out?
Yes
>Do you masturbate?
Everyday
>What gets you off?
Rapeplay, romance, DILFS, skinny bois, semi-chubby guys, rough stuff
My hymen was broken at a young age since one of my dad's girlfriends had kids that molested me.
Older, taller than me, kinda ruff, gentle but dominate
>Pic
Haven't felt great about my appearance since I gained weight during my recently ended long term, long distance, and toxic relationship
>Contact
Might throw my discord out later
>>
File: m3.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
m3.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>a/s/l
18/M/Italy
I don't try too much
>Kissless?
No
>Hold hands?
No
>Made out?
Yes
>Do you masturbate?
Yes, who doesn't
>What gets you off?
ass
Anyone willing to fuck with me.
>Contact
Kik: To_m7
>>
>>25487531
>>What gets you off?
>Rapeplay, romance, DILFS, skinny bois, semi-chubby guys, rough stuff
>>For girls: How did you treat your hymen so far?
>My hymen was broken at a young age since one of my dad's girlfriends had kids that molested me.

I'm so sorry. It's always very depressing when girls that suffered abuse not only had their innocence taken, but also developed degenerate fetishes as a result.
>>
>>25487559
It's alright. I mean the molestation was by other kids sorta older than me. So it wasn't like some big traumatizing event. I barely remember it now.
I like rape stuff but also more soft and caring stuff. It's a mix. Probably why I end up with dudes who treat me like shit then act caring to keep me around.
>>
>>25487531
What do you use to masturbate usually? What is the biggest thing you have taken?
>>
>>25487580
I love vaginal orgasms so I typical use this purple vibrator I have that rubs my gspot just right. And a buttplug.
I've taken pretty big? stuff in the past. But my vagina is pretty small and tight so I have to work up to anything sizeable.
>>
>>25487559
I feel like you are the degenerate here.
Also: Don't miss your your post, bro: https://boards.4chan.org/soc/thread/25389661/#p25393438
>>
>>25487590
Any example of big stuff?

Too bad I don't match your get off list.
>>
>>25487604
Pipedream Total Ecstasy Triple Stimulator https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001D20H1G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_SBgDzbZXCZ7TM
This was my biggest toy. I threw it out tho since I wanted something less ridiculous
And my get off list is actually huge. I find a wide range of people hot.
>>
>>25487634

So out of curiousity: had you not been molested, would you have done insertion anyway? It seems like you are very much fond of vaginal insertions and as a result probably don't have much of a virginity left.
>>
>>25486761
if pubic hair scares you you need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>25487634
This is pretty big yeah.
I didn't expect you to be this accurate, I like it.

Hope you'll feel better about your appearance, this little chit chat was enough to make my mind run wild, I'd love to see how you look.
>>
>>25487719
Get in therapy
>>
>>25487719
Yes I would still do vaginal insertion. Just because I masturbate like that doesn't mean I'm not a virgin.
The same as if a dude fucks a fleshlight.
>>
>>25486761
Lmao she is literally petite and a virgin. Y'all sex lives really trash out here lmao hateful ass virgins man giving guys a bad rap
>>
>>25487732
Kinda but not really. The point of taking a girls virginity, imo, is it's so tight it hurts a lil...
>>
>>25487145
there's no such thing as ugly tits/vag it's just a meme
>>
>>25487724
I can only dream of taking something like that now. My recent ex was very insecure so I could only masturbate using things smaller than him or clit-only. And since he believed everything I owned was big even when I showed him, I was left with only clit stuff for like 3 years. My vagina can't handle anything large anymore unless I were to work up to it again.
I'm nothing special honestly. Glasses, side shave, blonde/sometimes pink hair. I could make a kik or some shit so we can chat
>>
>>25487752
That's pretty hot actually, do you miss taking bigger things?

I don't have kik but I guess I could make one too, give me a few minutes.
>>
>>25487752
Kik: Tenkamusou
>>
>>25487450
Idk what these threads are even for anymore, its just mainly asking girls why their virgins, and I'm sure some people get turned away from those macros. OP just use something normal

>>25487508
>young lady
Wait a minute are you even a virgin, only old men talk like this. And its creepy on both ends, and kinda defeats the whole image of what these threads are usually suppose to be. If anything the pic OP posted is/ or will just attract horny dudes
>>
>a/s/l
19/M/US
All of high school I convinced myself that I'd get with one girl and turned down others. I'm currently learning a trade so there are no women. Perhaps my social skills?
>Kissless?
Yes
>Hold hands?
No
>Made out?
No
>Do you masturbate?
Once every few weeks
>What gets you off?
C-cup or below
N/A
Someone who has decent weight, somewhat attractive, and shares some of my interests.
>>
>>25487773

Contrary to popular belief I am actually not an old man, and I am in these threads for absolutely the right reasons.
>>
>>25487814
No, you're just sick in the head: >>25480571
>>25487592
>>
>>25487845

Was it is about me that gets your panties in a bunch anyway? Obsessively following around another male is not considered sane behavior. You gain nothing by dossierfagging me and women still talk with me. You are just wasting your time and energy.
>>
>>25487531
Snapchat?
>>
>>25487851
We'll see
>>
File: 1471511505148.png (102KB, 327x390px) Image search: [Google]
1471511505148.png
102KB, 327x390px
>>25486709
>>a/s/l
22/M/(north) Texas
>>Why are you still a virgin?
Had a long time relationship with a religious girl who wanted to wait until marriage. When that fell apart I never really tried to find anyone else mostly because I'm a terrible introvert.
>>Kissless?
No
>>Hold hands?
Yes
>>Made out?
Yes
>>Do you masturbate?
Too often
>>What gets you off?
Almost exclusively 2d
>>What would your ideal first sex-partner be like?
Ideal would be another virgin who's up for exploring and taking it slow until we're both comfortable, that's not really likely though so at this point I don't care just as long as they're willing to experiment with me
>>Contact
[email protected]
there was an anon who was interested last thread but disappeared before I dropped contact
>>
>a/s/l
18 / F / USA

Anxiety coupled with a low libido.

>Kissless?
no

>Hold hands?
yeah

>Made out?
yeah

>Do you masturbate?
Occasionally. 9/10 times it's because I couldn't fall asleep.

>What gets you off?
Not much. I guess age difference is kinda hot?

Imaginary. Because most guys are terrible and I wouldn't trap anyone into a sexless relationship.
>>
>>25488466
Obviously you haven't met a decent guy. Some will make you feel like you want to enjoy each other in that way.
>>
>>25488473
>Obviously you haven't met a decent guy

They aren't mean from the start, but eventually they'll start resent me. One guy straight up told me he cheated because I wouldn't fuck him. Yeah, maybe there's a few guys in the world that would be ok with not having sex. They're few and far between though.
>>
>>25488576
Well yeah i bet most dudes youve been with are under 20. Theyre kids who just want to ejaculate cuz thats what their hormones are telling them.
>>
>>25488576
My ex was like you, she told me to fuck her ass because she wanted to stay a virgin.

Then she left me because she turned out to be a lesbian
>>
>a/s/l
25 M
I was very religious, and used to think i would save myself for marrige, I even had a few girls that wanted to go further but i just didn't feel like i wanted to, so i stopped the relationship :/ i never really had any trouble meeting woman, its just i never went for it at the time. and now that i left the church, i'm unsure how to meet women XD Religiosity messes with your head!
>Kissless?
yep
>Hold hands?
yeah, but it was a bad experience. Girl kinda forced it on me because i wasn't making a move. it was awkward, and she would demand hand holding whenever possible. I didn't really consider us to be dating, but she had other ideas.
>Made out?
noope
>Do you masturbate?
def
>What gets you off?
cuteness is the key. :D
>prismoman on kik if you wanna chat
>>
>>25488581
A older dude might be more patient and understanding, but they're still going to want sex at one point.

>>25488585
I don't give a shit about staying a pure virgin waifu. I'm just not interested in sex.
>>
>>25488605
>A older dude might be more patient and understanding, but they're still going to want sex at one point.
Right but my point was more that theyd probably be mature enough to discuss the relationship before cheating and justifying it as "well you werent putting out," like real life works like an American Pie movie.
>I'm just not interested in sex
Honestly thats not that surprising tho. There are a lot of girls who have little to no libido
>>
>>25487184
are you really a virgin? you are what women go for. I'm 5.6" and still get laid. Work on your confidence bro.
>>
18/male/neptune
>Why
I chose to be, but I regret it now. I had 3 chances.
>kissless?
yep. Same reason as above.
>Hold hands
yeah
>Made out
>Fap?
yep
>What gets you off?
tiddies
>>
>>25487145
youre probably really ugly if you actually accept these things, most girls can still delude themselves to some degree if theyre not terrible
>>
>>25487531
>wants to be raped but the guy doing the raping should be gentle
Fucking women
>>
>>25486761
THIS so much. I am a femanon and I was gonna post my stats but as long as the creepy fuck keeps using some poor chicks vagina as the opening picture I will not be posting.
>>
>>25488576
guy here, it is true that I think about sex and masturbate a lot, but I met a girl, at first it was mutual but over time I started falling in love with her, we talked about anything and she was quite kinky and it ended up being sex talk, we talked about fetishes etc. and she even admitted to getting off to me, but for whatever reason even though I probably had jerked off to her in the past, I literally couldn't even just think of her in that way any more I just wanted to hold her, we kind of grew apart but if I ever had the chance to be with her again, even a sexless marriage 10/10 I would do it. guys like that do exist
>>
>>25488986
True there should be a virgin meet up and a virgin camgirl thread.
When this thread dies new OPs should keep that in mind
>>
File: 1475848103699.png (65KB, 1200x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1475848103699.png
65KB, 1200x1068px
>>25489107
>virgin meet up
considering that everyone's posting location it kind of is but someone making a zeemap would help a lot
>>
>>25489107
>virgin meet up

That would just be an even more sad thread. Most of the women in this thread are nice to talk to, but too shy or fickle to meet up.
It would just be a thread for women like Opal to hunt for boys can hit up. I'd love to meet virgin girls from this thread for coffee, but I have a hard time believe anyone from these threads has actually met up with anyone else.
>>
>>25489222
Right but like the femanon i replied to said she doesnt want to post because of the macro. We should have a separation where there's a meet up and a nudes thread.
>>
>>25489234
>That would just be an even more sad thread
They usually are but thats because the dudes here are desperate and sad. Like I said I only said that because the macro is a turn off. There are girls who would post here to talk and there are girls who want to show their virgin pussies and there should be a thread where both can feel comfortable.
>>
>>25489243
I more meant for next thread
>>
>>25489258

There doesn't need to be a separate thread for virgin girls that want to show off their bodies. There are plenty of other threads where virgin girls post all the time, in fact. Basically every 'general' has one.
This thread should, in my opinion, just be a thread for chatting about the subject of virginity, being inexperienced or questions about sexuality in general. The macro of this thread might be very poorly chosen and might put off some girls, but it does not change what this thread is about.
>>
>>25489308
>This thread should, in my opinion, just be a thread for chatting about the subject of virginity, being inexperienced or questions about sexuality in general. The macro of this thread might be very poorly chosen and might put off some girls, but it does not change what this thread is about.
You right.
>>
>>25487005
Nigga, you are not 20.
>>
>>25486709
>a/s/l
18/f/ no thanks
I don't talk to anyone, and I'm mostly a bitch with the persons that I talk to
>Kissless?
Yes
>Hold hands?
Never
>Made out?
No
>Do you masturbate?
Obviously
>What gets you off?
Lewd shit
I don't think it exists anymore
Someone I could love. I try to deny it but I'm a helpless romantic. A virgin too so both can be awkward together.
>Pic
No
>Contact
Post skype if interested
>>
>>25489408
Challenge accepted.

>>
>>25489408
I'm down to chat. thenumberman
>>
>a/s/l
27/m/uk
Shy, depressed, anxious, shut in. I just play video games all day.
>Kissless?
Yes
>Hold hands?
I have when I was a kid
>Made out?
No
>Do you masturbate?
Yes
>What gets you off?
Porn that isn't acted and obviously faked. If it looks genuine and they're enjoying themselves, I enjoy myself.
Inexperienced like me I guess? Idk. Open to do anything.
>Pic
It's my avatar on Kik
>Contact
Kik - seanv2
>>
>>25489408
If those fine gentlemen before me don't suit you my Skype is surinnam (profile pic is the flag)
>>
>>25489466
Haven't gotten a message yet, hoss.
>>
>>25489408
Why are you mostly a bitch?

Also, even as a guy, the thread macro makes me uncomfortable. Like, the pic itself isn't gross but it's offputting for this tread, and fucked to randomly use someone's pic for macros
>>
>>25489488
I do agree that the image macro is weird, especially when it's not about posting virgin hymens or some shit.
>>
>>25487752
Kik: reeferman345
>>
>>25488986
Saaaame~
I'm legit creeped out by guys like OP and >>25487508

Oh well guess I'll wait for the next one to have a appropriate macro.
>>
>>25489336
What age do I look then?
>>
>>25489408
Also a virgin your age, looking for monogamy and only want to lose my virginity to another virgin
[email protected]
>>
>>25488893
My first time wouldn't be rape-play man
That's for later when I'm not so tight it hurts to fuck
>>
File: this is sock.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
this is sock.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
20/m/NY, NH
Relationships scare me
Not kissless
Holdhandless, though
Never made out
Jerk it every other day
I dunno, man.
Loving, all I'm looking for
>pic
No contact for now
>>
>a/s/l
19/M/arg
Personal choice. I had my options but I want someone who's different.
>Kissless?
nope
>Hold hands?
yep
>Made out?
More than once, but it was just not the thing I wanted.
>Do you masturbate?
very rarely
>What gets you off?
scat and gore
i don't really know, i just think that when i have a partner it is the best for me
>Contact
ask
>>
>>25487034
hey bro , fellw bc guy here if youre bi we could meet up n have some fun maybe , snapchat ?
>>
>>25488466
>low libido

this might sound weird but that does kinda interest me. most of the girls I've talked to they've lost interest because i don't want to make advances. it's a mix of me betafagging and personal preference anyway
>>
>>25490575
>>25488466

anyway if you're interested kik me at gentrizzle
>>
>>25490192
It shouldnt take too long before you can do rape play. With the right person the pain would turn to plesure pretty damn quick.
>>
>>25487168
If you are OP's picture-o-sexual then I definitely don't wanna be OP
>>
>>25490617
If I liked and trusted the person enough to date them or even just fuck them once, then rape-play would be very soon after yeah.
But definitely not the first time, just typical dominate behavior works
>>
File: IMG_1792.jpg (126KB, 750x966px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1792.jpg
126KB, 750x966px
kik me for nudes if interested;-) send some nudes back. BOYS ONLY.
19 year old submissive arab<3
kik is jGlockin
>>
>>25488312
hmu
>>
>a/s/l
21/f/ca
socially abnormal, unable to create meaningful relationships or have normal conversations, confused
>Kissless?
yes
>Hold hands?
no
>Made out?
no
>Do you masturbate?
no
>What gets you off?
i don't know
how does one treat a hymen???
someone i love forever
>Pic
no
>Contact
no
>>
>a/s/l
19/F/South West US.

Because I'm ugly, chubbyish and kinda have no self esteem. Bad at talking to people because I get kinda nervous so I'm stupidly awkward. Any chance I've had ignored it because I flaked out of course :^) also have a very low sex drive so honestly when I am horny and masturbate afterwards I feel kind of ashamed.

>Kissless?
Nope.

>Hold hands?
Yep.. is that a big deal..?

>Made out?
Yep

>Do you masturbate?
Either a lot or not at all

>What gets you off?
That's for me to know :>

Still there probably? I don't care lol

Don't really care that much desu. Wish I wasn't a virgin so it wouldn't be a big deal. But I guess someone I'm comfortable around and obviously someone I'm attracted to.

>Pic
Nah

>Contact
Nah
>>
>>25491215
Mentally ill low estrogen "woman". I guarantee you are thin and hideous, or at best have the "depressed r9k retard girl" look. You are an example of what NOT TO go near. Enjoy your loneliness.
>>
>>25491244
Thank you.
>>
>a/s/l
19, male, Sacramento, California
Because I'm the type of guy who browses 4chan
>Kissless?
Yes
>Hold hands?
No
>Made out?
No
>Do you masturbate?
Yes
>What gets you off?
Realistic space warfare
She has to be capable of stimulating discussion about realistic space warfare or else I can't even get it up to a super model
>Pic
no thanks
>Contact
ask if you really want it
>>
>>25491277
Lol we should be friends 18/m/Sacramento/straight also like realistic space warfare Kik is wade.ho
>>
>>25491239
You know you really shouldn't be ashamed of that....it's natural.
>>
>>25491283
I don't have kik because my phone is from 2011 and doesn't run the newest version.
>>
>>25491215
Kik? I'm in CA wanna talk about relationships?
>>
File: 1500844407061.jpg (247KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1500844407061.jpg
247KB, 850x1201px
>>25491215
Same with the meaningful relationships/social anxiety part. 21 too

North or South California?
What are your interests

Not looking to smash already have someone I like.
>>
>>25486709
>a/s/l
20/male/Xxx
I'm not
>Kissless?
No
>Hold hands?
Every day
>Made out?
Yes
>Do you masturbate?
Yes
>What gets you off?
Sex
Like my gf
>>
File: 1500848841080 (1).jpg (65KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1500848841080 (1).jpg
65KB, 526x701px
>>25491296
wow what a cool guy this anon is
showing everyone up in the virgin thread
>>
>>25491284
I know it's pretty silly to be ashamed of because when I think of it, you're right it's not really anything to be ashamed of. Probably because low self esteem though.
>>
>>25491290
kik is nunland
Let us speak of relations.

>>25491294
I am in south cali.
Interest are video games and reading.
>>
>>25487184
I'm curious. Which state are you in
t. femanon
>>
>>25491321
Me too. You into music or movies too?

I'll kik you if you're NEET-tier
>>
>>25491321
Cool I'll add you and we'll talk relations also southern cali
>>
>>25491320
Yeah I think all the might play into your low libido. If you wanna Kik we can talk about low self esteem
>>
File: CROWE.jpg (17KB, 236x345px) Image search: [Google]
CROWE.jpg
17KB, 236x345px
>a/s/l
23/M/SoCal
Been depressed and asocial for a long ass time. Trying to form close relationships with people freaks me out.
>Kissless?
Yep
>Hold hands?
Yep
>Do you masturbate?
Like once or twice a week. More like once or twice a day when I wasn't taking meds though.
>What gets you off?
Women getting off
Cute, shy, but enthusiastic. Really turned on by me. Cums easily and often.
I am not a romantic.
>Pic
Nope. I look kinda like a chubbier version of pic related though.

Man I don't even know why I'm posting this, I'm not going to meet anybody
>>
>a/s/l
21/M/NZ
I am awkward and spend most of my time indoor
>Kissless?
Yes
>Hold hands?
Not romantically, for a few seconds
>Made out?
Nope
>Do you masturbate?
Who don't?
>What gets you off?
Nice and cute girls
N/A
Someone whom I truly love and love me back, if possible a virgin like me.
Simply don't want my first time to be a meaningless one
>Pic
No
>Contact
No
Or maybe you can ask
>>
>a/s/l
19/UK/Male
Haven't met anyone who wants to take my virginity or I want them to take mine
>Kissless?
No romantic kisses, some drunk ones from dares and parties but not a real "kiss"
>Hold hands?
Yep
>Made out?
No
>Do you masturbate?
Yeah
>What gets you off?
from vanilla to BDSM, I like a fair amount of stuff but it's not important or necessary
Ideally a woman who I find beautiful
>Pic
If you want one I'll send you one
>Contact
Discord: Salve#0240
I have skype and kik if you want.
>>
>a/s/l
21/m/NJ
Just haven't been able to go all the way. I got my dick sucked tho
>Kissless?
Nope
>Hold hands?
Yep
>Made out?
Yep
>Do you masturbate?
Yep
>What gets you off?
A lot of stuff gets me off
Someone like, who's just comfy to fuck. No stress, and is okay with me going my own pace and being as soft or rough as I need to be
>Pic
Nah
>Contact
>>
>>25487184
you have to be trolling, you look good enough not to have to try too hard to get laid
even if you only open your mouth to say despicable shit, as long as you don't behave like a complete retard you could have lots of casual sex with girls from tinder or whatever
>>
>>25491626
i wish, tinder doesn't work at all, women just automatically hate me lol i fucking hate em now
>>
>>25491342
kys
>>
>>25486709
>a/s/l
23/M/Germany

I'm too nervous when things get serious, plus I have no idea how to flirt and I cum in 20 seconds.

>Kissless?
No

>Hold hands?
Yes

>Made out?
Kind of

>Do you masturbate?
Yes

>What gets you off?
Girls: Pubic hair
Guys: Uncut dicks; twink-ish body type (slim, still somewhat muscular)

Girl: Smaller than me, with a pair of medium, slightly sagging tits and a nice large bush.

Guy: Uncut dick, size doesn't matter, at least somewhat fit / thin.

>Pic
Yeah, like... nah!

>Contact
>implying anyone even reads this, LUL
>>
>a/s/l
19/m/aus
I'm not social and can't really talk with people openly until I feel comfortable around them. also I'm a bit overweight and a downer
>Kissless?
yes
>Hold hands?
yes
>Made out?
no
>Do you masturbate?
yes
>What gets you off?
breast fondling, asses, thicc thighs, sensual stuff
a female with a pulse that's not heavier than me
>Pic
no point
>Contact
also no point.
>>
>>25491174
Do you have a contact or something?
>>
>>25491717
>Guy: Uncut dick, size doesn't matter, at least somewhat fit / thin
Hey that kinds fits me
Schreib mich an
kik Break3r
>>
boy I wish I was a virgin
>>
>>25491633
:(
I think it might be your personality that women don't like.
>>
>a/s/l
19/m/IL.
I don't like people in general, I am a self-conceited asshole, and am not very attractive or outgoing. Also a weeaboo
>Kissless?
yeah
>Hold hands?
nope
>Made out?
noperino
>Do you masturbate?
everyday
>What gets you off?
In all honestly, I am a xenophile ( I like specifically non-white girls,) especially asians; older, taller woman
Japanese MILF/ A living human being of the opposite sex who isn't necessarily an eyesore; beggars can't be choosers.
>Pic
related
>Contact
FrownFreeZone#2714 (Discord)
frownfreezone (LINE ID)
>>
>>25491425
So cal here as well. Hopefully your into meeting other cool friends, you can meet my friends that are girls. Kik -xicspot
>>
>a/s/l
22/m/nyc
Overall, probably fear. Didn't reach for what I wanted.
>Kissless?
Nope
>Hold hands?
Yes
>Made out?
Yes
>Do you masturbate?
ofc
>What gets you off?
Women
I guess a nice person who's in good health

kik:
spaceroyz
>>
>>25494129
correction
kik:
spaceroy
>>
>a/s/l
22/M/AZ
Was an idiot in High School, and now I'm too busy with work and sleep to have a social life.
>Kissless?
Yep
>Hold hands?
I think once?
>Made out?
Nope
>Do you masturbate?
Yep
>What gets you off?
A lot
I'd like it to be a woman I'm in a relationship with.
>Contact
I'm just posting to post. As much as I'd like to add more bait to the hook, I doubt that any fish will be swimming my way.
>>
>a/s/l
23/M/ENGLAND

Religious choice

>Kissless?
nope

>Hold hands?
yes

>Made out?
yes

>Do you masturbate?
yes

>What gets you off?
girls

my girlfriend

well that was boring.
>>
File: C5d3OIiWQAA_lT.jpg (46KB, 580x774px) Image search: [Google]
C5d3OIiWQAA_lT.jpg
46KB, 580x774px
>a/s/l
18, male, South east Midlands, UK
I didn't have the confidence to talk to girls during sixth form without a couple shots beforehand. I wish I did, but I just couldn't bring myself to talk to girls or befriend many.
Now I'm going into the air force and LDR suck hmph
>Kissless?
Yep
>Hold hands?
Nope
>Made out?
Nope
>Do you masturbate?
Um
>What gets you off?
Girls
Someone around my age, cute and very intimate. (Basically someone who wants to cuddle after too)
>Pic
Here's a puppy
>Contact
I don't have anything except an email :/
>>
>>25486709
18/M/England
Never had a relationship or will to casually hook up since i broke up with my ex at 16.
>Kissless?
No, but she hated kissing.
>Hold hands?
Yup
>Made out?
Once :(
>Do you masturbate?
mhm
>What gets you off?
People actually liking me :)
Just as clueless as me so i don't seem terrible
>Pic
You don't want to catch anything
>>
File: 1360230268492.png (54KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
1360230268492.png
54KB, 684x710px
>>25486709
>a/s/l
28/m/aus
asocial / shut-in / schizoid personality / weird personal history / nonconformist
>Kissless?
no
>Hold hands?
not the way i'd like to
>Made out?
don't know how. probably can't
>Do you masturbate?
occasionally. try to avoid it because i feel shitty afterwards
>What gets you off?
affection / intimacy / caring / dominant women / mommy stuff / traps / insemination
someone who understands and appreciates me and forgives my mistakes and deficiencies
>Contact
if asked for. maybe
>>
>>25486709
>a/s/l
25/m/california

I'm a loner and not very likeable or attractive

>Kissless?
y

>Hold hands?
n

>Made out?
n

>Do you masturbate?
y

>What gets you off?
Vanilla things like intimacy

Someone I like, and who likes me, and with a single digit partner count.

>Pic
>Contact
stay away from me
>>
Male/21/Nj and Ny
Most likely a weird mix of me not giving enough of a shit/ugly looks/shit social skills
I consider myself kissless even though it is false. I did kiss a girl in HS but she was a whore and cheated on me the entirety we were "togeather"
No making out, Never happend. I'm probably shit at it
I do fap, labido is there, Just no one willing to bang
Weird shit gets me off, shemales n pegging, but honestly if I were to get close to a woman id have no trouble, shearly because id be able to touch

Kik:chazwregman
>>
>>25496048
Forgot pic
>>
>>25496048
If I had your face and body shape I'd be getting laid as we speak. Cheer up.
>>
>a/s/l
26/F/UK
Resting I-want-to-jump-off-a-bridge face, monotone voice, give fuck off vibes and hear "Sorry for disturbing you" a lot, don't see the point to a relationship unless it's the kind I want, personality and appearance aren't in "alignment" so it's difficult to meet people I can click with, unattractive by most peoples standards, not super into any hobbies that have a culture/scene surrounding them (anime, vidya, metal, etc) and it's been scientifically proven that ugly women increase their chances of getting a bf by 500% if they dye their hair blue or wear pokemon/zelda shirts.
>Kissless?
Yes
>Hold hands?
Never
>Made out?
Never
>Do you masturbate?
Sometimes
>What gets you off?
True love
Normal?
virgin, likes /out/k/ stuff, green-pilled, likes psychedelics, likes "weird" music (e.g. nurse with wound list, the quietus, wire, etc), wants to send his children to a nonstate school, doesn't want to raise a family in a place filled with high-rises where grass can only be seen in parks.
>>
>>25496684
Tbh you sound very attractive and smart. Kind of surprised still haven't found true love yet.
>>
>a/s/l
18/M/Britian
Because I'm a retard and I was too big for the one girl I managed to get that far with
>Kissless?
No
>Hold hands?
Yes
>Made out?
Yes
>Do you masturbate?
3 times a day at least usually more
>What gets you off?
Mainly traps ?
Some cute slightly muscled tall guy idk
>>
>>25487545
Damn you're really cute
>>
>>25496684
>True love
>Ideal partner: virgin

We are a little hateful aren't we?
>>
>>25487145

What is the degeneracy that gets you off?
>>
>>25496684
You sound like basically my ideal woman.
>>
>>25492178
holy shit you look fly af. If there's no hope for you there's no hope for me.
>>
File: IMG_0577.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0577.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>25486709
>a/s/l
20/M/Virginia, lol, also a virgin
Because I'm the /pol/ type, also have extreme confidence but cower and act really nice to women, planning to fuck at college tho
>Kissless?
I was actually kinda molested as a little kid by this girl neighbor, only a kiss tho, very very long time ago
>Hold hands?
Depends, am I at Church?
>Made out?
Nope
>Do you masturbate?
Yep, just broke my streak, trying the no fap challenge for 3 weeks and beyond
>What gets you off?
Any good decent looking cuties
Kinky, excitable, submissive, happy, experimental
>Pic
>Contact
Just ask
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.