[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work 40 hours a week and spend the rest of my time studying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I work 40 hours a week and spend the rest of my time studying religious and political books. Not interested in trying 500 different relationships to find someone who isn't petty. Not beta, not gay, just not extrovert. Got rid of smartphone (have an old timey flip phone) because I don't feel like giving my life away to distraction. Comment if interested or if you just have something interesting to say :).
>>
Tibetan monks have iPhones and Androids, fwiw
>>
>>25483424
haven't seen you in awhile hope this spiritual faze helps you out and if you find a girl hopefully it becomes permanent but 4chan is a terrible place for soul seeking
>>
>>25483424
good on you m8.
>>
>>25483424
females hate this shit get yourself real if you want one to like you

Ego is the bane of satisfaction, it only kills itself.
>>
>>25483424
>Political
>Books
What an incredible incredible faggot.
>>
>>25483424
OP, I am exactly like you, except it's religion and finance. Wanna be frendz? Skype? Kik?
>>
>>25483424
m or f?
>>
>>25483424
... wow
You seem to have forgotten how to enjoy life...
I hope you will at least go through the true depths you seek, but you won't find thm in the mind of thinkers. They only have mde half the way.
Anyways, I recommand you HPMOR, Dune, Man and Superman and Faust. And thinking physics, that I still have to read. These books bear for more meaning that all the: "the world should be like this and the it is good to do this"
Maybe someday you'll realise how shallow this whole life is.
I've, as always talked too much, and I'll end with this: Politics is like philosophy, but people think they know something about politics.
>>
>>25483424
Haha I think about getting a flip phone for the same reason, but then I tell myself I can do it with my iPhone
>>
>>25483424
Good on you dude. I wish I have your kind of devotion.
>>
You are kinda crazy aren't you...
>>
>>25483819
you're a moron
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.