[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even tho I'm straight, I've been dreaming of sucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20170707_223849.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_223849.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Even tho I'm straight, I've been dreaming of sucking a big thick dick, but, at the same time, I'm not attracted to men at all...

Is this normal?
>>
Message me on kik I can give you some advice.. blue.general.64
>>
>>25481590
Never change, internet.

For real tho op it's totally normal, just suck a dick or whatever and call yourself whatever sexual orientation you like. It really doesn't matter. I mean technically from what little I know of you I'd say you're bisexual, which is fine, but if you're not comfortable with that then it doesn't matter.
>>
>>25481263
Message me on kik and I shall give you advice
Kik: Katastrofii
>>
It started like this for me. Penis envy, admiration for large thick shaft and powerful cockhead.
Then I started being hooked on the feeling of inferiority. Then I started fantasizing on having my worthless masculinity by a real man, started wearing lingeries for jackoff sessions...
And ended up on craigslist, rubbing my face on hairy chests and feeling butterflies in my stomach when kissing men while wearing lipstick.

Not saying it will happen to you, but clear it out of your head if you are not ready for any lifestyle change.
>>
>>25481735
... Yeah don't worry about this, chances are you won't turn into a quite frankly weird fetishist. It's possible to be gay or bi and also a normal human being.
>>
>>25481263
>I'm straight
>I've been dreaming of sucking a big thick dick

Pathetic fag
>>
>>25481604
It may be normal, but it still feels strange, mainly for me that have been straight all my life
>>
Simple solutions: get a dildo, hook up with a tranny, get a girl to wear a strapon
>>
>>25481263
What is normal? I'd say forget about the label and just do it. It might be that sucking a dick just the once is all that you want or need but this urge/desire isn't going to go away. You need to be careful, though, of who you go with. You need to find a guy who not only has the dick you're looking for but will respect you and not put any pressure on you. That, I think, is the hard part.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.