[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen up /soc/ I'm a 19 ur old F who is sick & tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1500016911508.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500016911508.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
Listen up /soc/
I'm a 19 ur old F who is sick & tired of my life. I want to escape and be somewhere with no responsibilities and no one to worry about except myself
So of course, the only way to do this is for someone to kidnap me and keep me in a basement or something. IDC what you do, I just want some kind of release from this monotonous reality
Let me know if ur interested, we'll see how this goes
(Note: this is a decision I have made on my own and any resulting actions will be considered Consensual Roleplay)
>>
Kik greeneye223
>>
Where do you live?
>>
Op here, Leave ur Kik and I will contact you
>>
Seems legit
>>
SoyL_Venom
>>
[email protected] I'm so interested but I can't post my kik please contact
>>
>>25480658
Sent
>>
dezaran
>>
Op again.
I would like to reiterate: this not an rp, a joke, bait, or some sexual fantasy I have. I'm seriously looking for someone to take me, be in control of me, make my decisions for me, and isolate me.
>>
Kik: codeddragon
>>
johnsoonerscc
>>
>>25480694
And dont be expecting some gorgeous bimbo, if I was that attractive I wouldn't have half the troubles I do. I'm average in the face, a bit chubby/curvy. I need someone with the means to keep me isolated. Dont message me for nudes, you won't get them. If you're actually desperate/crazy enough to go through with this, I'm not sure looks should even matter that much - but rest assured, I'm not some hideous obese goblin.
>>
>>25480620

At least gimme an idea on where you live. Dont want to waste my time.
>>
>>25480709
Southern US
>>
Add me on snapchat i_killedkenny (come travel with me)
>>
Kik i_might_be_a_plane
>>
>>25480705
Will you provide proof that you are an adult? Because I'm not legit going to kidnap a child. Also are you actually so desperatethat your only requirement is the guy has a place for you to live and can isolate you?
>>
>yfw its ALWAYS in the US
Eurobros cucked again
>>
>>25480620
[email protected]

send a pic if you can. or a couple and I will do the same back if interested.

p.s. I have a really nice basement.
>>
NewToThis1911

Get in touch
>>
>>25480922
What kind of proof? I'm not gonna post anything crazy personal
And kind of, yeah
>>
>>25481854
Crazy personal. Bitch, you're getting picked up by a stranger and locked in a house. If at that point you're not going to show ID to confirm your name and age then you're delusional. I've got a nice house, nice shit, some weird fetishes, and was strongly considering talking to you about this but goddamn this is dumb. Any guy doing this is a retard.
>>
File: 1491145656742.png (654KB, 1226x813px) Image search: [Google]
1491145656742.png
654KB, 1226x813px
>19
>Sick and tired
Holy fucking shit, this made me rofl every single one of my keks. Good god women can be so fucking useless and pathetic.
>>
>>25480620
kik: lukeeiken
>>
>>25480620
Kik nunyabidness329 and tell me where you are, will come for you
>>
>>25481885
Yeah thats the point
I'm too fucking pathetic to deal with responsibilities, I'll never be happy if I keep living this life
I want a guiltless escape - no one can blame me if I get kidnapped/murdered like they would if I killed myself
>>
>>25481878
I meant I'm not posting it here for anyone to see. If we can talk through email/Kik then I would be happy to send it to you personally. Cmon, cut a girl some slack?
>>
>>25480620
dunno if getting put into a cage and be abused for the rest of their life and possible be used as child bearing machine is better then just killing yourself, obviously being sold to other men as a toy too.
>>
>>25481939
Absolutely, that is exactly what I am looking for. Got Kik?
>>
Kik Vorveloste92
>>
Catfish
>>
>>25481953
What could I be gaining from this, if I was catfishing?
>>
my kik is rarealexcandid and im wiling to cross state borders lmao
>>
File: 1495197924421-pol.png (548KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1495197924421-pol.png
548KB, 500x628px
>>25480620
Timestamp
Assuming this isn't just an rp/fish... if you are that useless then why would anyone even want you? You would wear out your welcome as a fuck toy. I know I'd never breed someone that useless. You'd end up wishing you'd have necked yourself because the only one to take you, maybe after being sold once or twice would be a real sicko.

Rather than wish for death and be too pathetic to take your own life, pic related. Stand up and fight because even when you have dig yourself into the deepest home, you can still pick up a rock and build a tower out from the corpses of those that fail.
>>
Omg are y'all really gonna be that picky? I didnt think yall would be this difficult..
>>
>>25481991
>I have a vagina take me in reee
Just post a kik or something and go sift through all the shit to find the golden nugget
>>
[email protected]
>>
File: 1500657293608.jpg (109KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500657293608.jpg
109KB, 540x720px
>>25481981
Here's my retarded backwards timestamp
I'm serious. I dont care what happens, use me, sell me, kill me. I dont want a pep talk, I want to be GONE
>>
>>25482002
Lets see your tits.
>>
>>25482002
so basicly you only need a room for yourself and some food so you dont starve to death should be possible We got plently of refugees in europe already
>>
>>25480620
See >>25463327
You're welcome
>>
>>25482019
Oh shit cool. If this thread continues to be useless I'll head there
>>
Contact me op my kik is jmelmo67
>>
gdchoice88

Kik me OP. I'm across the world.
>>
this bitch is dumber than brandon
>>
>>25482002
jgrimm94
>>
File: 43003c5a862e39b7653dda578fa41bdd.jpg (654KB, 2207x2340px) Image search: [Google]
43003c5a862e39b7653dda578fa41bdd.jpg
654KB, 2207x2340px
>>25482002
It wasn't a pep talk. If you are serious about being controlled than take it as on order. If you cannot take an order you are not serious about this.
2nd order is to complete pic related in a year.

Alternatively, if you want gone that bad, here are some options: Walk into a ghetto. Find a dealer and shack up or fuck it up. Message a Saudi lol. Possibilities are endless if you want to die or be totally controlled. But I don't think you really are serious, you are just being a useless piggy that won't even make it to bulgarian split squats
>>
>>25482002
You need to find a guy that needs love. You are cute. You can get this life under control.
>>
>>25481931
Alright, same anon, different ID. I'm not making a fake kik for this, how do you want to go about this?
>>
OP, I would recommend going on fetlife. It'll probably be way easier to find someone willing to do what you're looking for on there than on here.
>>
So... you want no responsibilities, no one to worry about except yourself, but if I'may going to house you, feed you, and presumably buy you the necessities for you to live... what are you going to do for me? Are you going to cook, clean, do the gardening, have a beer in hand when I get home from work?
>>
>>25482002
this has got to be fake
>>
>>25480620
kik me at smyid3
I could use a whore.
>>
theassman90
>>
i'm a guy from egypt, 29 years old
you can just come here and let me take care of the rest, you won't have to worry about anything once you land here
you will be mine ;)
kik me: khaledmhmd88
>>
>>25480705
>I'm not some hideous obese goblin
Damn, and my fantasy has always been to kidnap and keep chained up in my basement as a sex toy a hideous obese goblin.

Soooooo close.
>>
i totally get this post, im an 18 year old trap and my life has been fuckin emotional hell (and before you go and give me the "oh thats what every 18yearold says, i got bipolar depression by taking meds that were bad for me and went to juvy for trying to stab people at school and my social life has been fucked since then) I need some one to do this to me, i need to get out of my fucking life. discord is Viz#1683 kik is DinoOfTheCrazy
>>
>>25483130
I gotchu.

Am hideous obese goblin.
>>
This thread is horrifying
sage
>>
Kik op?
>>
>>25481931
That's what I meant, if we contacted and I wanted to go through with it, just some nice legal protection for me

>>2548200
You're cute, the actual problem here is that I don't really want to abuse you or anything, I'd probably let you have a room like a normal person and I'd fuck you maybe, I mean I wouldn't mind a roommate but I'm not really into anything too kinky, so you might not enjoy it, even though your "use me and abuse me" mentality makes me think it doesn't matter what I do to you if you can escape, what if I mostly ignored you?
>>
>>25483558
make sure to get the agreement in both written, and a video of her reading the same
you need this before you actually do anything with her
and make sure to get a digital copy notarized
this is as simple as putting a copy on an SD-card or USB drive
and putting that copy in a sealed envelope, and getting it dated at your local post office
or even mailing it to yourself. as long as the envelope is never opened
you have a get out of jail free card.

and as part of the agreement, she needs a safe word to end the roleplay
and video record every time you interact with her
before you start the play, each time ask her what her safe word is
and ask her again at the end of each session
if you and her actually do this make sure your ass is fully covered
>>
>>25483522
no one replies to me, thats cool
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.