[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I attract someone (f) with this body? Should I world out,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170719_122943.jpg (562KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_122943.jpg
562KB, 1200x1600px
Can I attract someone (f) with this body? Should I world out, fill out? I notice I get no responses to all the dating sites, cause I only had 1 flattering picture of my face, I'm assuming its not enough for a women to grade they want to take no chances with a catfish, they want to get a full understanding of your body right? as if they were to see you in the street? I bet full 3d scans will be a thing in the future, to render on your own device and manipulate in 3d. What your profile says doesn't matter right? You could be the most genuine, decent dude, but priority 1 is his physical body? How do I set up a better profile? Is this picture a bit much to put on conventional dating sites? I don't want to but its necessary for them to make a decision, I will.
>>
Protip: If you have an amazing personality, your body will take the backseat. If you have the sense of humor of a lump of shit, you're not going to attract anyone. For the love of god don't post this picture. You're a hairy, scronny guy who is insecure (which is why you put your phone in front of your face). Put on some clothes, smile, and act like you give a shit about yourself.
>>
>>25475837
Cause I'm too skinny? Would working out fix it? I get quite buff with not a lot of working out [This job has just taken my life last few years at a desk].
>>25475845
Great Input anon thanks. How does 1 convey this personality when messaging these women? I genuinely try to spark up a conversation like we meet at a bus stop as casual as a cucumber, about their interests, topics they mention [like politics, science etc,,,] but never get a response, half of them check out my profile [again I only had 1 picture of my face I thought was honest and faltering]. I don't know if I'm insecure, probably a lot less insecure than most people, that's my shit phone [that has better exposure] and in order to see everything in the screen I had to be pretty close, and noticed it was conveniently covering my face, I have others where you can see it, but felt this was the most complementary [better color and more relaxed posture] also my profile has plenty of my face pictures. I'm never going to shave, I'm not a little bitch, signal my testosterone. Also I heard here chicks like skinny guys, I'm skinny or scrawny? whats the difference. So far conses says: no. I'll avoid putting this on there. I do I'm just bored don't have any friends in this town, have no idea how to meet people, thought dating site is an idea, doing this, no success, here I am.
>>
Would this be acceptable to put on Tinder? It is a sex app btw.
>>
>>25475995
Jesus christ noooo this is the wrong mentality, you thirsty bastard
>>25475917
this is your relaxed posture? Why are you leaning like that? You look like a serpent.
>>25475794
wrong wrong wrong, what your profile says matters. Girls can see your body type by a clothed picture, but bathroom selfies (especially when your chest hair is wet like this) are extremely thirsty and extra, ishygddt.
>>
>>25476168
What do I do then, what do I do to get women to message me back? Help me.
>>
This is sad as fuck to read. But I got a good laugh out of it.

Brotip: bUrself. Stop overthinking all the stupid shit you're most likely thinking when you go about doing this online dating stuff.
>>
>>25476683
How's it sad as fuck? I'm just frustrated I'm not getting any responses, I am being myself and getting nothing and thinking there was an element I overlooked?
>>
>>25475794
Holee shit. You're about a 5/10.

>Shave that pubic hair growing on your nipples
>Work out if at all possible
>Be confident

After all this you might be a solid 8/10 my dude.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.