[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clean kick thread Just post your kik and a little about yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Clean kick thread

Just post your kik and a little about yourself and your interests and what you want to talk about.
>>
I'll start.
18 year old guy from the UK
Oxford student, studying politics, philosophy and economics.
Interested in those subjects, but also history and sports (mainly football/soccer or tennis).
Kik is ghijklir
>>
26/m/usa
razeq8

vidja, a little bit of anime. thinking of going self employed. pretty nihilistic.

also looking to get back in touch with a gal in Nevada, if you're out there.
>>
File: IMG_7733.jpg (146KB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7733.jpg
146KB, 1122x1122px
Just started a new group w my friend, clean chat anyone welcome. Just wanna make some new friends. Scan or join #spaffs :)
>>
26 year old guy from Europe.
I'm into entrepeneurship, civil engineering, painting, archery, politics, history, documentaries, movies, gardening, ...

I would love to meet new people from all over the world.
Clean only, please.

kik: john714344431
>>
19/f/Aus

Posting this early in a thread makes me nervous.

Arts major. I like movies, reading, animals, anything kind of psychologically fucked, and eating. I'm doing a unit in modern history next semester, and know close to nothing on that subject, so bonus points if you can educate, but not bore me.

poplarsandposies
>>
24 years old male from Russia.
Like games, TV series, anime and computer technology. Know a bit of everything, but know nothing with a degree of proficiency. Can talk about anything.

Kik: gazavatfire
>>
29m Australia
Happy to talk movies, books, cooking, music, dogs, whatever, just bored out of my mind
kik: nowhere.plains
>>
File: IMG_20170717_143019.jpg (936KB, 1442x1081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_143019.jpg
936KB, 1442x1081px
24/M/Sweden (but Scottish)

Just moved to Sweden last week, having no friends back in Scotland probably means I'll find none here too, heh, so hopefully this shit hole can help with that...

I'm usually always free to talk, about anything and everything. I'm a complete open book so you can ask whatever you like, always open and honest to answer anything.

>interests
Books, comics, gaming, music, graphic design, writing, my cat, sleeping, sex, TV/films, cuddling, pointless trivia, etc...

I'm lonely and harmless, so come talk!

>kik
mister.meeseeks
>>
i want to geek out about music, swap interests and shit you and i are listening to

> nothingserious1911

m/21/aus
>>
File: IMG_20170627_184501.jpg (456KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_184501.jpg
456KB, 1280x720px
29/m/UK grabonholdon

Work in a bar, gives me a little time to chat and speak to people around the world, between pulling pints or making cocktails. near or far is all good to me. Love travel, music, film. Looking to start a small business, so advice welcome.
>>
20 yo transgender girl from spain
Studying english phylology at university
I like videogames (tho I dont play much lately), pop music and tv shows
my kik is chillingvelour
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (76KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
76KB, 619x619px
>>25472994
I just want friendos

I'm a 22yo female, not that that's necessarily relevant because I'm not looking for anything romantic/sexual.

I'm a linguist, I like photography, running, wildlife, shitposting. I've realised a couple of my friends are being dicks to me recently, so I'm kinda just wanting to talk to new people and forge new friendships, be they online or irl.

kid is xauxadi
>>
kik: ohmyjadeen
f 18
film, music, anime, pro wrestling art
>>
>>25472994
M
Chat me if you need to get something out of your chest, need help of any kind or feel lonely
Agerle
>>
26 m canada

kik: mospeed1

video games, anime, some uni subjects, that one bitch at your work, depressed thoughts. Anything you want to chat about i'm down
>>
26/m/US

Kik - tricityanon

I'm a business owner always liking to talk about ideas or things you want to do with that. Big music fan and baseball lover. Depressed. I also love strategy Vidya.
>>
23F

lilladyblaze
>>
25 M from the US

Apart from watching the decline of American political system on evening cable news shows, my interests are history, politics, working out, eating food, and international cultures like Japanese culture but I like learning about any country so if you're not from the US that's a bonus.

kik is delirious.otter
>>
>A/S/L
25/M/US
>Interests
Pets, music and sharing music/lyrics with each other, books, cooking/baking, politics, Comic books/TV shows, general nerd stuff, controversial topics, refinishing old furniture and building things, and basically anything outdoors but mostly kayaking or hiking.
>Kik
casuallyinflammatory
>>
File: IMAG0202.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0202.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
24 male Texas

Looking to talk to anyone, would love long term friends but I'm not too picky. If you're local that's a plus I'd love to hang out and do something even if it's hanging at a bar.

I like video games, I strum on my ukulele every day, I have basic /tg/ interests as well. I'm getting into working out and I want to be more outdoorsy, the world is beautiful.

Kik: laufing
>>
anyone remember that girl sarah who was doxxed? anyone have her pics?
>>
im a gey
>>
>>25476370
why are you asking about a girl that got doxx'd in a clean thread?
>>
>>25476375
whats a gey?
>>
20, Female

I'm into vidya, music, random youtube videos, driving around or hanging out with senpai, not the going out type of person.

Looking for anyone equally introverted who will chat with me regularly, isn't a disgusting meemlord/weeb/normie

kik: .Chillrend
>>
21/F/USA

Just moved, super bored.

Nerd stuff and that art strugg. Turn me on to bandz

Let us share pictures of pets and art <3

Ahhhrealhumans
>>
>>25472994
lailaisamantee
I'm 18 years old...half white, half Arab. And I'm pretty much open to talk about anything. Surprise me!
>>
i_might_be_a_plane

M/21

Bored af, so anything goes
>>
>>25476570
Not found
>>
27/M/Canada

I'm bored and don't feel like playing vidya. I'm up for a conversation about anything from politics to weather.

kik: amoeba_man
>>
File: 20170605_201534.jpg (860KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_201534.jpg
860KB, 2048x1536px
>>25472994
Kik - Wawad2
>>
34/m/usa
Kik- zerov01
>>
Just a 19 socially awkward college dude . Up to talk about almost anything
Kik: sologankermidcarry
>>
19/M/UK (Scottish)

Strictly hetero, no men plz

Kik: Scotboi97
>>
34/M/Canada
Besides the expected nerd-tier stuff, I like history, politics, and I'm starting to learn a little about psychology and philosophy. Also hiking/camping, weightlifting, and I'm getting back into running.
Looking for women as friends, or otherwise. No dicks/traps please.
Kik: NuclearBears
>>
>>25475566
you arent receiving or answering
>>
New to kik, just downloaded it. Happy to talk to anyone about anything as I love to learn about new things. I live to play games consoles and read! Lol is tim.the_enchanter
>>
>>25477073
So you don't even want to SPEAK to men? Wow. Little scared of catching "the gay" aren't ya?
>>
18/F/UK
Only looking for friends. I am cool with talking about any topic!
I'm interested in the generic stuff like video games, metal and TV shows. I am also interested in running, psychology, history, and pasta.

Kik : childofmana
>>
Gay
Looking for friends
So everyone is welcome
Sunkissedkween
>>
24/M/Germany

Looking for someone to talk to. We can talk about literally anything.

Politics, TV, Games, the fact that i am gay and still a virgin,
or maybe you want to know what is really going on in germany,
what the refugees are up to these days and what merkel has to say about it (i dont really know tbqh),
we can talk about trump making america great again, the syria war, how bad communism is,
what it is like to be a turk born and living in germany, we can talk about religion and what islam is really like (im not religious but have an inside view of islam),
we can talk about how bad northernlion (youtuber) is at Kerbal Space Program, the future, HRT,
i can explain you stuff about turkey (the country) and what little i know about mechanical engineering or anything else you want to talk about.
just message me and lets talk.

kik: attila54
>>
25/m/Scotland
kik: Xtopuiuu
I just want online friends as I'm bored. Not interested in memes or BS like that. actual conversation.
>>
>>25478607

I've sent a message
>>
>>25478335
No, I just don't want to get with guys, lmfao. Sorry? I have enough IRL guy mates
>>
>>25478908
This is completely reasonable, the other dude was just being an ass for the sake of being an ass. Ignore him
>>
>>25478933
Thanks man. Didn't expect someone to insinuate that I was a homophobe/fragile hetero, lol.
>>
Clean group chat, anyone welcome. Scan or search #lilsoc
>>
File: IMG_7695.jpg (150KB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7695.jpg
150KB, 1122x1122px
>>25479124
Oops here's the code
>>
20 m uk

Looking to chat about whatever, people from london are a bonus. Hmu

Kik is harbardd
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.