[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal partner thread' >Their age >Their height

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 81

Ideal partner thread'

>Their age

>Their height

>Their body type

>Their race/nationality

>Their personality

>Their interests

>Describe a perfect day with them

>Talk a bit about yourself

>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria!

>Contact (optional)
>>
File: IMG_1643.jpg (53KB, 631x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1643.jpg
53KB, 631x975px
>Their age
Under 40
>Their height
6 ft and taller
>Their body type
Skinny
>Their race/nationality
White, full head of dark hair.
>Their personality
Nerdy, smart, a bit shy, hard working, honest, not a man whore and is willing to be patient with me sexually.
>Their interests
Anime, cats, hanging out, science.
Going on a date to Disneyland or just hanging out at home watching anime.
I am a 5'5" female with naturally medium blonde hair, some freckles on cheeks and nose, hazel eyes, white, and curvy/athletic build. I am outgoing yet can be laid-back and mellow when needed. I love animals and I am very close to my family, I love cosplaying and anime, fitness, comics, and candy. I should also note that I am a virgin and not for religious reasons. I would love to meet a guy who is the provider and I would love to have kids and be a stay at home wife.
Pic is of fictional tv character Spencer Reid is my ideal man physically and personality wise.
>Contact (optional)
Drop your kik if this fits you only
>>
File: b6o84m8g11vy.jpg (74KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
b6o84m8g11vy.jpg
74KB, 720x1280px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
17 to 27
>Their height
Below 6'0 - honestly don't mind, regardless
>Their body type
Small breasts, big ass (if I'm being honest)
>Their race/nationality
Don't mind any
>Their personality
Ambitious, always up to go out and do something, wants to travel, loves to explore and do all they can.
Ideally, quite physical, big on cuddling and intimate contact, very talkative and empathetic.
Open and honest, free to express their feelings, sometimes sad, depressed or unambitious, but always able to rebound from it and come out stronger because of it.
>Their interests
Whatever they like, but loving animals, specifically dogs is always a bonus.
I'd prefer them to have their own personality, separate to mine. Doesn't have to match, but hopefully we can get along.
Would also prefer if they didn't wear make-up, but that's up to them.
Going hiking, perhaps go to the gym together, afterwards going out to a nice restaurant, then finish the day cuddled up watching a film.
>tfw probably a closeted fag reading over this
18, male, UK, pretty much just wrote out my personality above...
Pic related is the best I could find without make up
There are lots of faces I like though, not just this
>Contact (optional)
Given upon request if anyone so wants it
>>
Him:

>ideally under 25, but can be older as long as he still looks youthful and cute
>skinny
>short is best, but tall can also be cute (just please be under 6'4)
>very cutesy, slightly feminine
> kind hearted, needy, a bit clingy
>looks up to me
>on the submissive side
>into light femdom
>fragile and easily scared

Me:

>female, very tall, kind of voluptuous (but not fat/chubby)
>mommy gf
>want to nurture and protect him
>sometimes playfully bully and tease him
>a genuinely good and caring person
>willing to cook and clean and work and do whatever else mommies usually do
>>
>>25472508
Um hi?
>>
>>25472523
Where are you from?
>>
>>25472534
Italy. It's a country in Europe.
>>
File: 1485098786172.png (112KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1485098786172.png
112KB, 208x206px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-40
>Their height
doesn't matter
>Their body type
under 160 lbs, more if athletic
>Their race/nationality
Don't mind any
>Their personality
nice
>Their interests
doesn't really matter, but matching interest would be nice
breakfast, cuddling, lunch, cinema and dinner at a nice restaurant
21, m, Germany, white, blonde, 6ft. I like cats, science, literature, riddles, and a bit anime.
lol no I don't look like varg but I have a beard
>Contact (optional)
kik: Arcus_tan
>>
File: peperino.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
peperino.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>25472502
>tall
>masculine
>independent
>ice cold, a rock of a person
Well shit, there goes my Dommy Mommy.
>>
File: 1469493021375.jpg (8KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
1469493021375.jpg
8KB, 220x176px
>>25472502
Please be my mommy gf
>>
>>25472502

>not feminine
>average weight
>little older than 25

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.
>>
>Their age
21-35
>Their height
Anything above 5'5
>Their body type
Something between ripped and ''dad.'' Not a fan of other ends of the spectrum.
>Their race/nationality
Preferably white or East Asian, but I'm not really fussy.
>Their personality
Intelligent, attentive, has their shit together, has at least one thing their passionate about (even if it's work) and loves to share. And, ofc, someone who'll put their foot down when they have to.
>Their interests
Reading, politics, maybe a science. Art and/or gaming is a huge bonus.
uhhhhhhhhh fuck idk. Something pretentious, like an art gallery on the first date in the middle of winter and coffee after. A day at the beach. Something relaxed and intimate.
I'm 19, floating between the UK and Germany, and I have lots of funny stories to tell. I'm good at reading a situation and knowing how to act when, so I do come off as overly confident and even bitchy, but really I couldn't hurt a fly even if I tried. And I fucking love attention. Idk if you've noticed yet but, grill
>Contact (optional)
Reply with yours if you fit the criteria, I guess.
>>
File: endmysuffering.png (84KB, 218x268px) Image search: [Google]
endmysuffering.png
84KB, 218x268px
>>25472502
I'm a little on the chubby side and not what you'd call feminine, but I check most of the boxes, so please take care of me mommy.
>>
>Their gender?
Female

>Their age
18-26 preferably.

>Their height
Under 6ft, but i can deal with it if it's slightly over.

>Their body type
Honestly, i like all body types so.

>Their race/nationality
I don't care about this at all.

>Their personality
Shy, awkward, quite silly and can laugh at everything, but knows when to be serious. Sickly sweet.

>Their interests
Video games, perhaps playing instruments, movies

Pretty much a day where we just have deep conversations about things, and have bits in between where we play vidya together. When we feel a bit tired, watch a movie, snuggle up and eventually go to sleep upstairs afterwards. In the event that they fell asleep during the movie snuggling, i'd carry them upstairs.

Pretty much the male equivalent of this. Also 24 yeas old, and a white English guy.

>Contact (optional)
Throw me an email on my throwaway i guess: [email protected]
>>
>Their gender
female
>Their age
a year older than me, 19-21
>Their height
Tall, 5'7 or higher. The taller the better
>Their body type
Thin, petite, ideally somewhat model like
>Their race/nationality
white, european, french or Scandinavian ideally
>Their personality
Very articulate and well spoken, humble but with a lot to be proud of. Smart in terms of both academia and culture
>Their interests
Fashion, music, art, literature, the outdoors, social events
Wake up in secondary mountain house, quick morning hike, drive back to the city, cook a nice lunch, maybe spend the afternoon exploring the city, either go to a nice dinner with friends or find some nice little local place, go home, have a nice drink, listen to some jazz n go for it
white, 6'4, pretty chad-like but mostly to accommodate to surrounding culture, super interested in art and music and being outside and business and science and lotta things. Lurks on /fa and /fit and /mu daily
>>
>>25472614
Holy fuck I fit everything but I'm in Canada. Damn it Europe, stop ruining things for me.
>>
File: 1500341928463.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500341928463.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>25472619
>>25472643
Feel free to drop contact info if you're interested
>>
>>25472661
DocToon on Kik
>>
>>25472630
>pretty chad-like
>on /fa and /fit and /mu daily
why lie?
>>
>>25472661
Preferered contact?
>>
>>25472634
Honestly I'll hit you up if you want. Likelihood of something serious is close to nil but I'm always up for a chat and stuff.
>>
>>25472432
the girl in your picture is wearing make-up, anon
>>
>>25472709
oy.bey
>>
>>25472710
r-really? make up is really wasted on me, I just don't notice
>>
>>25472709
Alright I'll try. Have discord?
>>
>>25472722
Yup. What's your tag?
>>
>>25472704
I don't really care, probably kik though.
>>
File: gamerautistgf.png (31KB, 916x723px) Image search: [Google]
gamerautistgf.png
31KB, 916x723px
>>25472335
>>Their age
12-99
>>Their height
Any
>>Their body type
Any
>>Their race/nationality
Any
>>Their personality
clingy, obsessive, yandere, kinky
>>Their interests
Gaming and spending time with me
>>Describe a perfect day with them
Sitting inside all day being comfy, watching tv or gaming together. Sprinkled with a lot of sex inbetween
>>Talk a bit about yourself
KHHV robot who wants a gf but is likely aromantic and would not be a good bf but I hope she wouldn't mind. I mainly play vidya.
>>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria!
Ideal gf posted
>>Contact (optional)
You don't exist ;-;
>>
File: 14429380542813821.jpg (257KB, 860x1047px) Image search: [Google]
14429380542813821.jpg
257KB, 860x1047px
>>25472335
>Their gender
Male, heterosexual
>>Their age
20-30
>>Their height
Over 5'9''
>>Their body type
The kind bouncers have
>>Their race/nationality
White/European
>>Their personality
Smart, funny, driven, dominant, spontaneous, passional, plans ahead
>>Their interests
As long as they're not superficial about them and its not anything illegal or dumb(like weed or getting drunk every friday), they better speak two languages
Building a house for the poor together.
23, 5'9'', slim, ginger, blue eyes, shy, smart, introvert, funny, hard working, family oriented, inquisitive, frank, libra here
>>Contact (optional)
>>
>>25472780
Mistakingly replied to your post, but here is me anyway I suppose
>>25472712
>>
>>25472806
Ohh sorry then
>>
>>25472837
reading your post I'm interested though, you should shoot me a message anyway
>>
>>25472335
>>Their gender
Female (girl)
>>Their age
18-22, I'm 19
>>Their height
Prefer shorter than 5' 9, since I'm 5' 10
>>Their body type
Not anorexic, not a ball of lard. Anything else is a-okay.
>>Their race/nationality
As CWC once said, NO DARKIES! Lol not actually racist, but I'm just not into black women.
>>Their personality
Shy in public, but hyper around people she's comfortable with. Into physical stuff (not necessarily sex, cuddling is almost as important), oh, and a bit edgy.
>>Their interests
Vidya, animu, TV shows like Eric Andre, or Tim and Eric
Just watching a shit ton of YouTube videos or Netflix, etc. On a couch with some munchies
19/M/USA(SC)
College Student
White, Brown hair, average height, decent build
Play Vidya(on my PC and Switch)
Anime(JoJo's, Great Teacher Onizuka)
[spoiler]Toke up about 2-3 times a week. Please don't judge.[/spoiler]
Naaah
>>Contact (optional)
Discord: Rob#7432
>>
Story time.

I don't want to post a full thing here because I'm almost thoroughly convinced I had found her. I posted in the last thread, but she added me from elsewhere a few days ago.
We're in different countries, but this time that honestly didn't bother me. We had an amazingly fun conversation the entire afternoon - talked about nature, vidya/animu, cosplay and fashion, our shared odd tastes in music and vinyl collecting, differences in our respective cultures, and a bunch of other shit very awkwardly almost nonstop, and I haven't seen her at all since. Not just silent/unresponsive, just hasn't signed back in since then.
I can't make any assumptions - I've been telling myself, hey, maybe she just does this sometimes or went somewhere, I mean at this point there's no reason I need to know, or maybe she is actually ignoring me which is fine, I can move on from something like that - but much of me is genuinely concerned something might have happened to her.
She was goddamn perfect - I don't even know what she looked like and honestly don't even mind if we had just remained friends because talking to her was more fun than I've had interacting with another person in ages. I just want to be sure I'm overthinking and worrying about nothing.

Sorry for the wall, getting it all typed out calms me a bit.
>>
>>25472879
Give her time. Women often go silent randomly, they often don't even realise they're doing it lmao

Wait it out my dude
>>
>>25472888
Thanks, that honestly does help.
I realize this, and it's honestly something I do myself. Just doing what I can to calm myself - not only does my anxiety just kinda spike sometimes, but the worst has very nearly happened to close friends during times of sudden silence, so I suppose it has a bit of a historical reason to do so in this case.
>>
File: 97962cb1.gif (473KB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
97962cb1.gif
473KB, 320x182px
That loves me and our relationship is longer than a few months

I want one of those
>>
>>25472432
Contact?
>>
File: Memegf.png (255KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
Memegf.png
255KB, 455x601px
>>25472335
>Their age
0-12

>Their height
Smol or tall

>Their body type
Chest-let masterace, petite, skinny
Doesn’t really matter as long as they’re not obese

>Their race/nationality
Ginger or pale asian
Doesn’t really matter

>Their personality
Personality is a meme. High IQ is what matters for me.

Autistically speaking, a cold hearted nihilistic bitch from being mentally fucked up from traumatic events from their childhood but deep down a soft-spoken, compassionate, and driven person who wants to connect with people and be understood.

>Their interests
Anything as long as they’re really passionate about it.

Come back from performing our societal functions in the middle of an existential crisis but would just lay in bed and tell her it’s going to be ok and hold them tight in my arms.

I used to not care about anything other than achieving my dream but I realized I do want to open up to people and connect on some level.

Highly introverted and anti-social but have learned to blend in with normies and interact with them on a surface level. Always daydreaming about abstract concepts and theories. Cold at first but I really like telling jokes and being kind to everyone regardless of whatever circumstances brought them to where they are. Willing to sacrifice everything and everyone to achieve my goals.

They would find out of autistic I was eventually. So might as well put up my custom anime waifu.

6’0 football player build dark skinned hapa.

>Contact
This is nothing more than a fantasy.
I have accepted I will die alone.
>>
>>25472939
Kik is BigOlFluffer
Kinda was about to sleep though, sorry bud
>>
>>25472502
Still here?
>>
>Their age
Between 22 and 30, or older if you look good.

>Their height
Whatevs.

>Their body type
Whatevs mostly. If you look like you'll break if we look at you funny or I can't pick you up, that'd be about the only disqualifiers.

>Their race/nationality
Super whatevs.

>Their personality
Not terrible! Geekiness/nerdiness would be a plus. Play vidja with us, yus.

>Their interests
Vidja would be excellent, readers are great. If you're into superheroes or anime or...I dunno man, just tell me what you're into, there's bound to be some overlap.

Play vidja with us, have sex with us. Best friend forever. :D

We're a couple, in case you were worried Venom was typing this out. 30 white male and 22 black MTF. We're gamers and geeks in our own ways. We're looking for a girl to make a friend with benefits online and possibly in person. Anything else, just ask.

>Contact
Kik: RiderCutting

Pic related, it's what we probably wanna do to ya.
>>
>>25472682
Not a chad but I go to a big state school and in a position where I'm somewhat well known so the people just rub off after a while
>>
File: 1X8jHuS.jpg (86KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
1X8jHuS.jpg
86KB, 680x720px
>Their age
25-30
>Their height / body type / race
Athletic or petite ideal, but a little bigger is fine. I like short hair, but again pretty unimportant. Honestly, I find a wide range of women attractive. Although there's something about a nice jaws (pic related)
>Their personality
Someone in an an academic career, perhaps a scientist; basically someone who understands the pressures I have in my life and can relate to that.
Someone with a very independent personality, and a focused view on their own goals.
Someone who can listen about your day without judgement or any impulse to 'fix' the bad things. Someone who can make a story out of their own day.
Someone who isn't looking so much for someone to love and adore so much as a partner to experience and share life with.
Someone who values internal, introspective exploration as much as that of the real world outside.
Someone who communicates explicitly, who is forward and direct and doesn't shy away from things that might upset me.
Someone who communicates explicitly, who is forward and direct in terms of sex, also.

>Their interests
Strong academic interests, ideally quite broad. Into a few sports (I like picking up new ones, but my big ones now are climbing, squash, and cycling). Hiking, camping and canoeing. Board games. Art (personally I do photography and metal sculpture, but I wouldn't have a preference on her).

I'm in my late 20s. 5'10", 150lbs, fit/athletic. I just finished my PhD. When I'm not working (which is a huge amount of time, unfortunately), I try to stay outdoors - either hiking/camping, in sport, or in photography. I like urban landscapes. I like playing board games in the evening, or time with friends at the pub, or just reading. Love in the Time of Cholera is my favorite book. I usually have a couple projects to make electro-mechanical things for fun; last one was motion-control mount for my camera. But probably my favorite thing in the world is conversation.
>>
>>25472978
Yeah
>>
>>25472502
you're perfect
>>
Since I'm bi doing one for the ladies now;

>Their age
21-35
>Their height
Under 5'5 or over 5'7
>Their body type
Anything but extremely overweight
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Shy, clingy, funny, sweet, honest, loyal, and calm.
>Their interests
Anime, animals, some fitness stuff, scary movies, food.
>perfect daye with them
Disneyland, walking dogs and or cats(yes my cat walks), scary movie night, hanging out at the local bar/pub and playing pool, going on a vacation together.
>>
>>25473107
Use discord?
>>
>>25472502
Oh my god
You have figured out the perfect bait for the 4chan male
Even I was about to be like "heyyyyy"
Well played, leaf
>>
>>25472614
Bang, you just described me, down to the personality and everything. 28, United States. Fuck.
>>
>>25472502
Gangly, awkward, effeminate, nerdy, 20-year-old white boy here. Hit me up on Kik - schwifty_buttboy - for pictures and info if interested!
>>
>>25473169
Except it's not actually bait.
>>
>>25473159
Yes, drop yours and I'll add you.
>>
File: 1499906272976.gif (2MB, 343x297px) Image search: [Google]
1499906272976.gif
2MB, 343x297px
>>25473119
Aww thank you anon, this gif is for you!
>>
>>25472502
Be my mommyfu pls
>>
>>25473239
My bad, seemed tgtbt
You wanna live in my house then? I need a good mommy type to make the place happy
>>
>>25472502
19/m. I fit this perfectly my dischord is Supertoa#9434 if your interested. I'll send face picss. :)
>>
File: tumblr_mn6bzbHu8y1s7ry52o1_1280.png (330KB, 728x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn6bzbHu8y1s7ry52o1_1280.png
330KB, 728x560px
>>25473347
Hmm, I'm into a bit more than just being a housewife
>>
>Their age
18-mid 20s.

>Their height
Under me (6 foot)

>Their body type
Not fat.

>Their race/nationality
White. I don't care as much where the person lives. I have no problem visiting abroad, in fact I want to someday and hopefully soon.

>Their personality
Kind, caring, open and honest.

>Their interests
Doesn't matter as long as we can share something.

Visiting a place we've both never been to and enjoying ourselves.

I'm 27. American. 6 feet tall, average weight, light brown hair and blue eyes. I love visiting museums and collecting old things. I play way too much Overwatch currently. I know some real panty dropping stuff right there >.< I love reading a lot, mostly non fiction or sciency works. I'm also sort of a Francophile, just need someone to help teach me the language. LOL

>Contact (optional)
>>
>>25473356
I want to talk to you so bad but I don't fit it as perfectly as most of these other guys do :(
>>
File: 14568961164122.jpg (111KB, 849x768px) Image search: [Google]
14568961164122.jpg
111KB, 849x768px
>>25473374
Where are you from anon?
>>
>>25473391
North America.
>>
File: 20170524_142046.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170524_142046.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
21-27
>Their height
Under 6'
>Their body type
Ample bosom, pleasant curves.
>Their race/nationality
Pale to caramel-colored skin; just not too dark
>Their personality
A little timid, agreeable, demure
>Their interests
As long as you're respectful of my interests, we don't have to have 100% overlap. I'll support yours.
My perfect day would start with an afternoon picnic in the park, then a light stroll through the gardens until dusk. From there, we go to a drive-in movie, and dinner afterwards. We spend the evening gazing at the stars, cuddling and talking until we fall asleep in each other's arms.
I'm a homebody with a passion for cars. I live North of Houston, Texas. I'm a quaint, old-fashioned man with a difficulty in expressing emotions.
>Optional picture of yourself
Pic related is me
>Contact (optional)
Kik: vladivdracula
>>
>>25473391
Would you accept a 5'4" manlet?
>>
>>25473395
Aww are you ok with distance?
>>25473400
I love short guys, as I've said in my original post
>>
>>25473423
Ok cool, I just thought you meant like 5'7"
Should I leave my kik?
>>
File: Gil (7).jpg (47KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
Gil (7).jpg
47KB, 500x718px
>Their gender
female or male

>Their age
18-22

>Their height
Any

>Their body type
Thin to average to slightly thicc
Small boobs are best though

>Their race/nationality
Any

>Their personality
Funny, snarky, very honest and loyal, like a best friend, bit of a loner or at least not a huge party animal, chill, go with the flow but still excited about having fun conversation and debates

>Their interests
Reading, board games, card games, art museums, some outdoorsy stuff, maybe something cool I don't know much about like engineering

We be chillin

I'm female, a bit chubby, very introverted.I'm very practical and analytical, but not quite android-tier. Anxiety issues.

idk, someone sorta androgynous but not manly, a bit willowy, striking features, 2cool4me
>>
>>25473423
I am. I just don't think you'll be attracted to me. I'm not ugly, I'm just not that skinny.
>>
>>25473437
dischord?
>>
>Their gender
Male or FtM on t

>Their age
18-23

>Their looks
Average-ish? Long wavy hair is a huge plus for me.

>Their height
5’9+ Ideal height would be 5’10-6’0, but if you’re taller that’s fine too.

>Their body type
Average is best. You don’t have to be /fit/, just look like you take care of yourself. No skellies or fatties.

>Their race/nationality
White / American

>Their personality
Easy-going, funny, kind, independent, ambivert.

>Their interests
Anything you’re passionate about besides consuming media. If we share some interest that’s cool, but it’s not a necessity. Please don’t be into politics.

18 / F / southern USA
Going to be 19 in 2 months
About 5’1 110 lbs.
White
INTP
My interests are gardening, astronomy, and art. I like to collect stuff too.
I hate living in the south and there’s not much keeping me here besides not knowing anyone outside of my state. I’m willing to move and transfer colleges if I hit it off with someone.
Looking for someone I click with, not looking for anything sexual at first.

>Contact
If this fits you drop your kik. Just a fair warning I’m shy when it comes to talking to strangers.
>>
>>25473517
dang, you actually fit the description? impressive
>>
>>25473564
desu I don't think we are that compatible and I don't really post in these threads with any intent, but I'm really really really to see somebody else who is pretty young and likes gardening. Its a really overlooked hobby by the millennial crowd I feel and for me at least its practically therapeutic
>>
>>25473583
The personality is really accurate, not on all if the interests and as far as appearance I'm a kinda feminine looking dude.
>>
File: Wojakutoro.png (10KB, 254x225px) Image search: [Google]
Wojakutoro.png
10KB, 254x225px
>Her Gender
Biological Female

>Her age
17-25

>Her height
Any

>Her body type
Preference towards thin/medium/athletic, but I'm not against anything as long as it doesn't get past chubby
Prefer hair length to be short-medium

>Her race/nationality
Prefer East Asian/White

>Her personality
Christian
Prefer girls who are shy/quiet, but more open around familiar people
Honesty and loyalty are of highest priority
Doesn't play mind games (Straight forward)
Caring

>Her interests
Gaming, anime, manga, tv, movies

Playing games together, watching something together, honestly just hanging out.

Biological Male

5'8"

Thin/Toned

East Asian

Christian
Quiet when I'm not around familiar people, but can get a bit more energetic if I'm around at least one familiar person
I try to be as honest and loyal as possible

College Student (IT: Cyber Security)
Videogames (Primarily PC/Steam, but I enjoy playing console when I can)
Anime/Manga/TV/Movies (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is favorite Anime/Manga, I've watched Dr. Who up to the start of the Silent arc and The Walking Dead up to the middle of "the Governor" arc, [open to restarting those shows])
Looking for more of a close friendship that could evolve later when I'm independent, as I'm currently living in a strict household that forbids dating.

>Optional picture of yourself/picture of person that fits your criteria
Maybe once I get to know you more

>Contact (optional)
Discord: kutoro#1367
>>
>>25473564
physically described me to a t holy fuck
kik is great_wall_of_trump
>>
>>25472502
Im 21, submissive, fragile and easily scared

My kik is MeMyself345 please be my mommy!
>>
>Their gender
Female preferred, but I'm bi

>Their age
18-28

>Their height
Somewhere between 5' and 5'11"

>Their body type
Slender/petite or average. Chubby is fine too, but them's my preference

>Their race/nationality
Any is fine, but I got a soft spot for the British Isles

>Their personality
A bit of a bad girl. Someone I can connect with easy, Someone who likes to talk, and doesn't mind when I'm going through a little spell and don't want to talk. Kind of hard to explain, really

>Their interests
A fellow musician would be lovely, Or even if they don't mind listening to my music openly. Listens to my kind of music (rock, metal). Someone who plays video games

Just hanging out, really. Doing whatever comes to mind. Maybe we go to the park, maybe we go to the top floor of a building, maybe we do something illegal. Who knows

Male, almost 20. 6' tall, medium length brown hair and brown eyes. Pretty pale, average build. Honestly way more chill than I probably seem. Centrist on most things, including androgynous in terms of psychological traits. Really complicated, actually; I've gotten a different result every time I've taken the ol' Myer-Briggs. Anger issues and anxiety issues lol yayy. Also in the middle of a failing relationship, so if you are interested maybe we can just start with talking? Not even sure if I'm ready for another relationship right away

Nah

>Contact (optional)
I have kik and discord, if anyone's interested
>>
File: 1236994197057.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1236994197057.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
>Their age
18-22
>Their height
Don't care
>Their body type
Skelly
>Their race/nationality
Don't care
>Their personality
Edgy nihilist, nice to other people (not just me),can function on their own, assertive, left-wing but not too extreme
>Their interests
Listening to music, history, going to concerts
Taking the train to LA with them while sharing a pair of earbuds to listen to edgy music then just riding bikes around all day/going to a concert
I'm 120 lb, 5'7 and like being edgy and listening to music, mostly hiphop

>Optional picture of a person that fits your criteria!
pic related
>>
>>25473564
Weird to see myself described so concisely

My kik is heort
>>
>>25472614
Hey there and greetings from Germany. I believe to fit your criteria quite well and would love to hear from you.
My kik is: illuminated_illusion
>>
>>25472614
Is a throwaway email fine?
>>
File: ian1.jpg (50KB, 626x575px) Image search: [Google]
ian1.jpg
50KB, 626x575px
>Their age
21-28
>Their height
5'11+
>Their body type
average/slim
>Their race/nationality
does not matter
>Their personality
sarcastic, witty, maintains a positive attitude, adventurous, stands up for himself and others, good communication skills.
>Their interests
/v/ /mu/ /ck/ similar to me. Likes to try new things, travel, existentialism.
get high and go to the museum and then to a movie at the drive-in theater. Finish the night eating sweets at home and cuddling to adult swim.

Been attending college for the past 3 years that has gotten me no where. I work a full time desk job and have a steady income. I have lots of hobbies including journaling and dressmaking. I play PC games and go to a lot of local shows.

pic is what the type I find myself most attracted to. I like boys with glasses and slim faces.

>Contact (optional)

pls drop your discord or kik
>>
>>25473703
Message me on kik, faerietaledreams
>>
>Their age
any

>Their height
any

>Their body type
Any

>Their race/nationality
Any

>Their personality
Just be yourself

>Their interests
Anything

Hang out, talk, do crazy shit

I am a nerd that works alot and when I am not working I do jujitsu and kickboxing. I am open to alot of different things.

>Contact kik and skype: maccattack13
>>
look like pic related and read a lot and don't be fat and we can hang
>>
File: 1493741918511.jpg (596KB, 700x589px) Image search: [Google]
1493741918511.jpg
596KB, 700x589px
Him

Basic requirements
>Not older than 26
>neither over- nor underweight
>Selfreflective and open-minded
>not agressive
>reads books at least now and then
>can initiate and participate in a deeper conversation
>prefers quality time over just having me around
>kinky
>upfront
>not a hateful person
>wants me, doesn't need me

Bonus points for
>switch leaning towards sub
>has a cool circle of friends
>is a social being and likes attention
>lives in germany
>not very tall, something around 1,7m is my preference in height
>curly hair, dark curls and green eyes are my fav
>qt

Myself

23/f/germany
I offer what i require. I have a loving and kind manner and am generally very caring. Generally i prefer to have the upper hand but i enjoy rough sex in a passive Position as well.
I like to work towards greater goals and need a challenging partner.

Kik: justify_this
>>
>>25472335
>21/m
>6' ft 3
>Slim build
>Black hair, medium length, dark brown eyes
>Currently I.am a 3rd year uni student in the Netherlands
>My personality is a bit shy/clingy, I love to play video games. Sometimes I can spend the entire day studying
>kik: robutt2
>>
>Their age
Under 38
>Their height
Not picky
>Their body type
Thicc or lower
>Their race/nationality
White, asian, latin
>Their personality
Clingy, enjoys a loving person
>Their interests
Vidya, TV shows, movies, music, cooking, stuff idk
Winter: cuddle all day and watch something or play Vidya
Summer: driving around idk I hate summer
I'm 27. I lived all over california, and in Mexico for a bit. I've traveled to canada, mexico, honduras, the bahamas, and germany. I used to do a lot of scuba diving. I like going to the gun range. I'm a math/engineering major. I'm not tech. I play lots of vidya. I also enjoy watching TV shows. Ask me more stuff if interested.
Picture of me
>Contact (optional)
Kik dnasty666
Discord roadearrior#2527
>>
>>25474196
Error...
Discord roadwarrior#2527
>>
>Their gender
Girls please, I'm so gay

>Their age
18-24

>Their height
I do not really care about this

>Their body type
I prefer lithe girls, but I'm a fat fuck so it's pretty hypocritical to hope for someone skinny

>Their race/nationality
Again, I do not care

>Their personality
Driven, has goals in life beyond just coasting, passionate about something or many somethings, does not have BPD or schizophrenia

>Their interests
If they shared my love for weird internet culture, memes, shitposting, as well as being a furry, that'd be perfect desu

She comes over, we shoot the shit as I cook dinner, we have kinky sex, and it ends with cuddling and me making breakfast in the morning (and maybe more sex)

20, female, a creative person who is also a kinky degenerate + furry

This is one of my only memes saved on mobile

>Contact (optional)
Implying
>>
>>25472502
I think I fit about half of that or more, unsure about a number of them. Still, you sound amazing so I'll leave my kik and have my fingers crossed.
SeptetSolo
>>
>Their age
20-30
>Their height
Unimportant
>Their body type
Not obese
>Their race/nationality
Unimportant
>Their personality
I don't have a definitive personality type that I'm interested in; I'm not looking for someone "high maintenance", which is to say that they can understand I may need time to myself every now and then because interpersonal interactions can be exhausting. But I also want my partner to be someone that I can relax with, enjoying each other's company more so than any particular activity.
>Their interests
The only real qualifier here is a love of reading. Be it literature, historic accounts, textbooks, poetry, religious texts; a passion for reading SOMETHING is my one necessity in a partner.
Other than that, interests and hobbies are something that can be discovered together and shared.
A quiet day of basking in each other's company, reading separately/together. Sometimes reading aloud to one another, other times lost in our own literature, simply enjoying mutual closeness.
(Pic related)
23-year-old male, living in Virginia. I spend a large amount of my time at an exhausting job, and when that's not going on most of my downtime is spent reading, watching movies, or playing video games.
I'm an unapologetic homebody; generally speaking it's easier to wind down after a long day with coffee and a book than by spending time in a public place.
I believe that being able to make a good cup of coffee is one of the most important skills a person can have.
I'm learning to play the guitar and speak Japanese. Both are going slowly, but I have all the time in the world.
I'm a big fan of semicolons and the Oxford comma.
>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria
Pic related
Actual pic of me is on my Kik if you're not scared off already.
>Contact
I'll be amazed if anyone wants to get in touch after that autistic textwall, but have at it.
Kik is ay_ronn
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (1KB, 188x19px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
1KB, 188x19px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
21-27
>Their height
I'm 5'6", so shorter to a couple of inches taller.
>Their body type
Anything between the range of skeletal and hamplanet.
>Their race/nationality
Some European blood. I just want my children to somewhat resemble me.
>Their personality
Witty, humble, a bit geeky, maybe a bit blunt. Not deathly afraid of traditional roles.
>Their interests
Some indoorsy stuff like art, crafts or anime or such, but also willing to go out into nature for fun.
Chitchat over a light breakfast, before making a mini road-trip to a forest to walk around and take photos of whatever looks nice. We stop at a new restaurant on the way back, before going home to watch movies or just play music and relax.
I'm 26, pale skin/black hair, mostly spend my time watching videos about politics or the occult. I dabble in some artistic stuff for fun, but I'm no expert at anything. I'm not very social, but I'm also not shy. I read fiction and like to play certain video games, but never popular multiplayer stuff. I stay in shape. I'm inclined towards having kids, which is why I'm not looking for much older than myself.
In private.
>Contact (optional)
Pic related.
>>
File: Capture.png (82KB, 1351x384px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
82KB, 1351x384px
>>25472335
>Their age
16-22
>Their height
6 Foot or Below
>Their body type
Skinny/Healthy Size
>Their race/nationality
European Descent. Germanic/Celtic descent preferable.
>Their personality
Feminine girl that will be willing to be a wife and mother. Kind Hearted and Caring. Traditional woman. Classy and not completely socially awkward as I like to dress smart and go to the occasional social event or the bar.
>Their interests
Her interests can be her own, family orientated and likes animals as well.
Hiking out to a water hole for a swim then going to the pub for an hour or two before heading home.
20, M, New Zealand. Family Orientated man looking to start a family of at least 4 children. I'm going for an apprenticeship as an Electrician.
I like hiking, offroading, motorcycles, vidya. Having a great time with friends.
6 Foot 3, Brown hair, brown eyes white man of English, Scottish and Irish descent.
Hit me up ladies
>>
>>25474074
my kik
timetocheekibreeki
>>
>>25473423
kik: desert1233
Hopefully we can talk even if i don´t meet some requirements :c
>>
>Their age
Under 40

>Their height
6 ft +
>Their body type
fit/bear/otter/body builder
>Their race/nationality
white, black, mixed, or latino

crazy thick dick
>Their personality
Domineering, controlling whilst being somewhat stupid and funny
>Their interests
masculine shit like cars, vidya, and raping he shit out of me
They tell me to do dishes, start humping me, get pissed when I push them away and hate fuck me then ask me what's for dinner
I'm biracial and my boyfriend already fits most of these things but he's not domineering in the least. Pretty disappointing but love is love.
>>
File: 1481925980879.jpg (102KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
1481925980879.jpg
102KB, 750x938px
>Their age
Maybe like 21 or 22 at the oldest? I would prefer someone younger than me though, and I'm 19.
>Their height
Not too important honestly, just not too short. Short girls can be cute, but too big of a size difference can get annoying. I don't mind if a girl is taller than me at all.
>Their body type
Skinny, normal, athletic, fit, all of those work, though I would prefer a fit girl, as long as you aren't obese you're cool.
Though if you're chubby at least be willing to work on losing weight, I'd even work out with you if you wanted.
>Their race/nationality
White, blue or green eyes, any hair color would be nice I guess, but black, blonde or red is especially nice. Not a fan of dyed hair, especially if it's dyed some impossible color, just be yourself.
>Their personality
Just be a chill person I guess, don't be prone to over-analyzing things or overreacting. I'd like a woman who would be willing to have kids in the near future, that's something that is important to me. Someone who doesn't have to be talking all the time, and would be just fine sitting together in silence sometimes. Bonus points for being romantic, and maybe a bit more on the assertive side, rather than submissive, but anything works with me really.
>Their interests
I always think women who are into art are attractive. I'd like someone who enjoys the outdoors and would like to go on camping trips and hikes, and take care of a garden with me. Seeing movies together would be fun.
It would be nice to wake up, make breakfast together, maybe cuddle on the couch for a little bit, or go outside and cuddle if the weather is nice. We could go see a movie together, or just hang out and watch stuff at home, make tea, go for a walk. Or do something more exciting like go to the amusement park, or down to the lake for a day, or I don't know I'm fairly easy to please as far as that goes

I typed more than I thought I would, so I need to make a second post, whoops.
>>
5'11"-6" ish range of height, 140lbs but trying to bulk up, darker blonde hair, blue eyes, and sharper features I guess.
I don't really do much at the moment besides work, class and shitpost, but I'd really like to change that, I just hate doing stuff alone.
I'm in college at the moment, studying engineering and plan to start my own company in the future with some friends.
I love animals, the outdoors, guns and gardening, and play a lot of video games and watch a lot of movies. I'm a bit of a shut-in but like I said, I'm trying to improve and be less of one, it's just hard after doing it for 19 years of your life.
I live in America, Missouri specifically, but distance isn't too big of a deal, as long as you'd be willing to travel.
>picture of a person that fits your criteria!
I mean you don't have to look exactly like her, I just figure having a picture attached increases my odds of a response, and I hate taking photos of myself.
>Contact (optional)
Kik: Comrade Dispenser
Discord: Comrade Dispenser#9669
If you want anything else to reach me at, just ask.
>>
>>25475204
Holy fuck is this woman hot.
>>
File: tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg (239KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg
239KB, 500x667px
>Their age
19-23
>Their height
Shorter than 5ft 7
>Their body type
Chubby or petite preferred
>Their race/nationality
Asian/brown/white preferred
>Their personality
Affectionate, understanding, out of the box kind of thinker,bgood sense of humor/sarcasm into memes and is not easily offended even at dark stuff, good at conversation and can keep it going. Open and able to share what they're feeling, faithful basically waifu material
>Their interests
Being a complete nerd in a different subject (music nerd, videogame nerd, movie buff etc) Cooking, writing music,
Waking up and embracing each other before getting out of bed, plan a day out driving aimlessly whil having deep talks about life stopping by places that look interesting eventually buy random shit to cook for dinner or find a cool place to eat and then head back home to binge watch the office/Netflix or play video games till we pass out on Arizona and snacks
A 23 year old 5ft 7 Husky Asian boy with, black hair, brown eyed, glasses wearing ENFP living in Canada who is a certified music and videogames nerd with a promising career in the trades who can be a potential provider for a women. Usually the go to for advice and opinions and the listening ear to everyone's problems.Good sense of humor and can dank meme like nobodies business Definitely an easy to get along and warm up to people as long as they'll let me. Super humble and always looking out for those who I care about
Not too picky on looks but i appreciate girls who are down with the thiccness but smol girls are pretty rad too tbch you don't have to look like the pic tho
>Contact (optional)
I'd prefer if you would email me instead so we could use something other than kik since it shite but if we have too I'll deal with it I guess and face pic is in the Kik tho

Email:[email protected]
Kik: postmutant93
>>
File: IMG_1523.jpg (117KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1523.jpg
117KB, 960x960px
>you
19-21 male
Skinny introvert
Super logical/INTJ
Pale skin, long hair
Cute when you laugh
Cares about people

>Me
21 male
Hairy
Bad jokes
Works out but still skinny
Star Trek Nerd

Photo is me
>>
>>25475242
Edit because retarded:
Any age is ok as long as you aren't my dad?

Also: kik: theStarCreed
>>
>Their age
18-30
>Their gender
Female
>Their height
The smaller the better but i don't fuss
>Their body type
Thin is ideal but a little chubb is fine too
>Their race/nationality
This doesn't matter
>Their personality
Everybody is different. preferably artsy and not too serious. submissive is good
>Their interests
Being into film and music is important as those are my main interests
Being into fashion is a plus, i'd love someone that knows how to dress well or has a sense of aesthetics and style
Being into literature is a plus, i'd love to read to/with you
Being into anime and video games is also a plus
Comfy morning fuck, laze in bed on our phones laughing at whatever until we wake up, hop out and shower together, light breakfast and maybe go for a swim in the lake while we listen to music from the car, maybe catch a movie or visit a museum, grab some ice cream, go for a walk, get home after sunset, cook dinner together, sex, cuddle and watch whatever, spontaneous night drive at 2 in the morning to wherever. alternatively, spending the entire day inside playing games and watching stuff would be just as nice
23/male/new york, dark eyes and hair, taller than you, white
Ambiverted, gentle, honest, practical, resourceful, reliable, structured
Going to school and working, hoping to move to the west coast at some point in the near future
Really into film and music + music production. sometimes video games like overwatch or persona. teaching myself french and piano
`
>Contact (optional)
Discord is softthrowaway#7899, kik and skype are softthrowaway

Music compatibility:
https://youtu.be/KO043dC6t1U
https://youtu.be/scJsKU7BRR8
https://youtu.be/fMZ4gHGAIkA
https://youtu.be/aUdkbscum5A
https://youtu.be/6R_SLGYHE3g
https://youtu.be/CzJCwVg1Gfc
https://youtu.be/HM8jricGt_8
https://youtu.be/Zp_ZvJeVNVM
https://youtu.be/BhqQFs7huwU
>>
File: IMG_2063.jpg (227KB, 497x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2063.jpg
227KB, 497x631px
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
5'0-5'8
>Their body type
Petite, blonde or brunette hair, glasses. Fit. Hourglass curves. Radiant skin.
>Their race/nationality
White, also Asian, middle eastern, Indian
>Their personality
Confident, willing to go out of their comfort zone. Patient and not quick to anger, compassionate. I'm kind of into nerds who like the outside as well.
>Their interests
Metal, the outdoors
Go out to the park, picnic, go out to a concert.
5'10 145 lb male. Fit, straight. Interests are the same as I described above.
Look something like this and I'll fall in love.
>Contact (optional)

Not sure I might give it out upon request.
>>
>>25472432
you seem like the perfect bf
>>
File: neat.jpg (35KB, 404x750px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
35KB, 404x750px
>Their age
18-27

>Their height
5'5" or below (preferably)

>Their body type
Slim, petite, fit... basically, low-ish BMI

>Their race/nationality
Prefer white, but I'm game for just about anything.

>Their personality
Provided they're not a super materialistic and vain bitch, I'm cool with just about anything

>Their interests
I'm very open minded about a lot of shit, I just prefer we share interests in things like music, literature and shit like that.

I can't. Honestly and truly, due to the fact I don't know what that'd be like.

6'1" skinny-fat guy trying to be more /fit/, prior military, growing a beard, loves shit like metal music, HD motorcycles, dodge pickups, all things /k/ and football... Until you get to know me a bit more and notice there's some anime, gaming and other nerdy shit in there that floats beneath the surface.

Pic related, something I would like. Short hair is my weakness.

>Contact (optional)
SC: i-spitfire
>>
>>25475613
th-thanks, I think I skimped out on my self description a bit though
>>
File: FB_IMG_1427466731678.jpg (60KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1427466731678.jpg
60KB, 1280x855px
>>25472415
>Pic is of fictional tv character Spencer Reid is my ideal man physically and personality wise.
He's my 10/10. Totally set my expectations for men way too high.
>>
File: IMG_2662.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2662.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
This guy.
>femanon btw
>>
File: me.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>Their age
around mine (18)

>Their height
shorter than me

>Their body type
average, i guess

>Their race/nationality
preferably white or asian, other than that i don't care much

>Their personality
just not too needy or reserved, willing to make and take some jokes at the other's expense

>Their interests
some video games besides league, not completely hating anime

i don't even know what to put here. the only things i can really think of are going to dinner and holding hands

i'm an 18 year old white russian guy living in MA, moving to new york for uni soon. i play cello, sing, and write. i'm going to uni to study computer science and eventually start making prosthetic limbs/organs. i do watch anime/read manga, but not a whole lot. i also play smite, some wow (on a wotlk server), and i've been looking for someone to play borderlands 2 with cause i bought it recently on the summer sale. talking in person and through text takes a lot of energy out of me, so if we make contact be prepared to not talk throughout the entire day. if you made it this far then thanks for reading :)

that's me in the pic. i look younger than i do irl

>Contact (optional)
my skype is luxinbur or you can add me on discord K.#5573
>>
>>25475810
why are the pictures i post always sideways on 4chan
>>
>>25472799
you dont want a girlfriend like that
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-22 (22 would be pushing it)

>Their height
Doesn't matter

>Their body type
Be healthy or working on improving your health if you're unhealthy

>Their race/nationality
White, preferably western European

>Their personality
I'd like adventurous but I'm fine with anything honestly, interesting in fringe politics, music, or lifestyles

>Their interests
As long as we share some, such as cars and politics that would be great

Maybe a trip to a museum or an art gallery, maybe a concert. Or a long drive in my car to a different location for a picnic or just an adventure.

I'm a bit of a shortarse only 175cm but it doesn't bother me, not going to lie. 19, Male UK. White Irish with brown hair and greeny-brown eyes, I enjoy reading, films, alternative music, cars, my car especially (1989 Toyota MR2 AW11), politics, political activism, video games, some TV shows, European graphic novels (Corto Maltese, Valerian Et Laureline), fencing, sport shooting, urbex, concerts, conventions, history, and a lot more.

>Contact (optional)
reply to this and I'll post my details
>>
>>25475813
Are you left handed? Phone cameras hate the left-handed.
>>
>>25475876
i'm right handed and also retarded
>>
>>25475781
So skinny and long hair?
>>
>>25475836
Yeah unironically I do though.
>>
>>25475836
I-I'm like that Anon
Is that why my boyfriends don't last?
>>
>>25476009
clingy is only hot on paper
its annoying in practice
>>
>>25476009
Are you a qt clingy yandere girl?

>>25476015
>clingy
>annoying
Get out. Clingy girls best girls.
>>
>>25476009
I mean there's a pretty good chance they were (also) shitty so maybe?

Although I'll be fair, that description doesn't necessarily mean shitty. Just likely. I know it's very flattering. Good for you.
>>
>>25476015
How do I change?
>>
>>25476037
in general, giving people space is the big thing
if you think you need to limit how many times you message them each day.

would love to give better advice, but I don't know a lot about your situation.
something else that might help is asking yourself why you are so obsessive
>>
Their age: 18-28
Their height: Taller than me, I'm 169 cm
Their race/nationality: White European
Their personality: Extraverted, organized, easy going
Their interests: Any, when I like someone I usually start involving myself in their interests
Perfect day with them: Going out somewhere, talking a lot, cuddling, spending our time together 24/7
About me: 18 year old American girl studying in the Netherlands. Easy going, like traveling. Introverted extravert.
>>
File: 1485648881183.jpg (112KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
1485648881183.jpg
112KB, 488x366px
>>25476037
>ignores me
Feelsbadman
>>
>>25472415
Tim.evans is my kik if you're still around. Add me if you'd like to talk, I feel like I might be similar enough to your celeb-crush-seeking expectations to at least be considered.
>>
Me a black female,
Everyone else's preference "white, light skinned Asian"
>>
>>25476045
Already made a post, but fuck it. What's up? Plan on coming back to the US?
>>
>>25476045
By White European I assume you're looking exclusively for white guys from Europe, or do you mean it as a general racial category? So white dudes living elsewhere would satisfy that requirement?

You sound like a swell girl, but I live in America, so if you plan on coming back to the states ever I'd love to talk with you.

My kik is Comrade Dispenser but if you'd rather use something else I can do that too.
>>
>>25476009
i wouldn't know, but the last girlfriend i had was like that and it got horrible towards the end. she started off cute and endearing towards me but it became such a burden after a few months that i couldn't take having to talk to her throughout every single day and dealing with her insecurities-- i just wanted out.

as for >>25476037
find things to do that you enjoy on your own, and leave your partner to do their own things. hang out with friends other than them, and let them do the same. try not to take everything personally and give them space-- if you feel uncomfortable doing it, then you're heading in the right direction.

that's the best advice i can give you
>>
File: 1500257904499.jpg (70KB, 516x433px) Image search: [Google]
1500257904499.jpg
70KB, 516x433px
>>25476044
>just change
THIS IS HARDER DONE THAN SAID
>>
File: 1495218429657.jpg (53KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1495218429657.jpg
53KB, 500x667px
>>25472415
Anyone who would fit this bill would be instantly disenfranchised with you if you are actively throwing up /tv/ as your ideal situation.

If you are holding back sexually until its time for kids means you have to bring enough to the table to deny someones natural needs with a partner.

>want to skate into stay at home mom status

>"looking for modelesque sugar daddy who has all of my interests"

The princess syndrome is strong in this one.
>>
File: 58b84f61791be138870463.gif (1MB, 294x250px) Image search: [Google]
58b84f61791be138870463.gif
1MB, 294x250px
>>25476074
OR BECOME MY CLINGY OBSESSIVE GF JESUS
>>
>>25476089
FUCKER I WILL FIGHT YOU FOR HER
1V1 ME FAGGOT
>>
>>25476074
it isn't going to just happen all at once, you take small steps. slowly you turn yourself into what what you want to be
the worst thing you can do is to not even try to improve yourself

sorry, if I seem like a lording fuckbag, I like to help people with this stuff often
>>
>Their age
20-30 I guess
>Their height
5'2" to 6'0"
>Their body type
Anywhere from thin to chubby
>Their race/nationality
Any and all colors are good
>Their personality
As long as they are good at open communication and being honest with what they want I don't really mind how they act or present themselves
>Their interests
They can be into anything
Doing something together indoors or outdoors. If indoors cooking would be really fun to do while if it's outdoors going for hikes or just enjoying nature or the beach or anything. Watching movies or shows or learning an instrument together.
Male
Texas
Works doing carpentry
Plays video games, likes to cook even if I suck, enjoys ukulele
Likes various music from country to J pop
Want to do more just not quite sure what's out there
Getting into working out
Slowly becoming more independent, got my first apartment
Pic is pretty much how I dress, pretty casual. I get called chong or Jesus a lot
>Contact
Kik: laufing

I guess I'm looking for females but open to making friends with whoever.
>>
File: 03d3220ab3484654eab5f95e6d6ce0da.jpg (678KB, 1663x2500px) Image search: [Google]
03d3220ab3484654eab5f95e6d6ce0da.jpg
678KB, 1663x2500px
>Their age
Between 18 and 25
>Their height
Not a femlet but also not a giant, somewhere between 5'4'' and 5'10'' is ideal
>Their body type
I like voluptuous girls with a little bit of muscle tone.
>Their race/nationality
White, preferably Celtic/Germanic but if you're cute as a button I'll give a Mediterranean/Slavic girl a pass.
>Their personality
Energetic, not overly social, nurturing, open, conscientious, submissive, kind, and at least somewhat disenchanted with the way things work in the world today, NOT a weird pet person (I don't care if you keep animals, I like them too I just don't want to date someone who treats it like their baby), spiritual but not dogmatic
>Their interests
/his/ /out/ /g/ /k/ /ck/ /mu/ /vg/ is what I browse for the most part - More important: willing to teach me about the things they like as I'd do the same for them.
Picnic in the woods with wine, cheese, sandwiches... I really like sauerkraut and cabbage in general.
23/M/Quebec, tall and fit. Medium/longish brown hair, hazel eyes, French/Anglo ancestry.
Quiet and pretty introverted so I usually enjoy dating girls who are understanding of that and have a contagious sort of energy about them.
>Contact
Discord: Big McLargehuge#1506

Just be aware that I'm not looking for anything long distance but I like to have deep conversations and it only takes an interesting subject matter to make me start talking like an armchair scholar - so don't be shy to talk crazy to me.
>>
File: MDavis.jpg (69KB, 901x521px) Image search: [Google]
MDavis.jpg
69KB, 901x521px
>Their age
20 to 36

>Their gender
female

>Their height
I don't care

>Their body type
Slim

>Their race/nationality
I don't care/preferably North American, but open to anywhere

>Their personality
kind, smart, funny

>Their interests
I don't have anything specific in mind. It'd be nice if we could play video games together

Staying inside to try a new video game all day. Or going for a long walk together to see the city.

Male
White
Canadian
6'1'' average build
bald & bearded
Currently unemployed but hoping to get back into the workforce soon
Introverted, if you're into MBTI I am an ISTJ.
I enjoy video games, movies & TV series, going for walks, following various sports, reading
Interested in finding some new hobbies
For music I enjoy oldies, classic rock from 60s/70s, alternative rock(80s & 90s) and few other things.

I decided to add a picture of Mackenzie Davis because I enjoy Halt & Catch Fire.

>Contact (optional)
My kik is ChinaskiLives.
Or alternatively, my Snapchat is StuckInnLodi
>>
>>25475232
I came by to say you have excellent taste.
>>
>>25472335
>Their Age
18-25
>Their height
6 feet or more
>Their body type
Skinny lean muscular whatever
>Their race/nationality
White. I'll move to your country if we click.
>Their personality
Preferably extraverted and talkative. I dont like having to lead a conversation all the time. Gives me lots of attention and affection. No INTPs.
>Their interests
Any
>Describe perfect day
Talking nonstop, going out somewhere, then talking more, sex, cuddling
>Talk about yourself
I'm 18 female INTJ. I like playing instruments and reading. Once I get attached to you I'm very sweet, talkative, nurturing, get jealous if you show other girls attention.
>>
File: jo in sung.jpg (76KB, 736x911px) Image search: [Google]
jo in sung.jpg
76KB, 736x911px
>>25472335
>>Their age
28-35
>>Their height
5'8-6'0
>>Their body type
Lean fit, any hair color, any eye color
>>Their race/nationality
White, Hispanic, or Asian
>>Their personality
gamer, religious, funny, hardworking, Romantic
>>Their interests
pretty much anything
Ordering a really good pizza and watching shows snuggling together. Yea i'm not creative.
5'5, geek, love fitness, christian, traditional, love animals.
I know it's silly but i find him really attractive.
>>
>>25476284
kinda match most of your criteria
here's my kik if you're interested
timetocheekibreeki
>>
>>25474089
Messaged you
>>
>>25472335
>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
20-25
>>Their height
Under 6'0"
>>Their body type
Slightly chubby
>>Their race/nationality
Don't care
>>Their personality
A bit introverted, quite, cutesy, a bit clingy
>>Their interests
Anime, gaming, cooking
Wake up, cook breakfast together, hang out for a while, go see a movie, get some drinks and talk, get dinner somewhere nice, go home and cuddle
I'm a failing uni student. I like cooking and watching anime. I'm pretty terrible at conversations.
>>
I'm Bi

I lost the person i loved to suicide years ago but i'd like to try and meet someone again. online or offline. thought i'd say that off the bat.

>Their Gender
Female or MtF(feminine)

>Their age
24-26

>Their height
5'5 - 5'7 preferably, but im not opposed to tall girls or guys

>Their body type
fit or average, nothing too thin or too big. just someone who takes care of themselves

>Their race/nationality
irrelevant

>Their personality
a bit on the submissive side but stubborn when they need to be. can be shy but opens up once we get to know each other better. honest and doesn't worship money. patient.

>Their interests
Art, gaming, movies, but i also want to know more about what they love too.

we order a pizza and watch bad movies all night, making fun of them and enjoying the night together.

I'm hispanic,28, 5'8 , slender build ( started working out again) , short hair, glasses.

I can be cold and distant at first, but i do eventually start talking and opening up. I can act like a dad sometimes.
I try to help people when i can.

>Contact (optional)

Eagle20#3624
>>
>>25476411
^ discord
>>
>>25474341
contact info?
>>
>>25476436
Mechameme#5960
>>
>>25476076
Spotted the chauvinist!
>>
Prerequisite: Rich.

>Their age

22 - 35

>Their height

Taller than 170 cm

>Their body type

Thicc, Fit, or Dad bod. Not attracted to people skinnier than me or super obese but guys in that general range from fit to average to kinda chub as long as they're literally wider and strong enough to pick me up then I'm good.

>Their race/nationality

I'm cool with white guys, middle easterners, or latinos, depends on how you look.

>Their personality

Probably funny but in the form of bad puns and goofy one-liners rather than covert bully tactics/heavy teasing (I'm not a fan).

Genuinely kind, very relaxed/chill, someone patient and understanding as well as stable. Someone not autistic about body language or communication/emotional needs. Just a nice, neurotypical, goofy guy.

Ideally they'd be inherently introverted but willing to socialize on occasion, and less chatty and more of a good listener since I will talk enough for the both of us, but also not someone who it is like pulling teeth to speak with. Someone who isn't bitter or judgmental in a general manner. Nobody who is racist/sexist/"nice guy" basically cringe of any type.

>Their interests

Anything that makes them smile I'm cool with. Ideally they'd love to play video games but also be willing to branch out into things like DIY projects. Travel is an absolute must.

Waking up in the coziest, fluffiest bed with them at noon with no worries about sleeping in. Casually making breakfast together, a shower, and then going out for a trip to the beach scuba diving and then relaxing in the sun. Having duck or a nice rice dish for the lunchtime oceanside meal, then going home to nap afterwards and having wild sex. In the evening we'd do something fun like go to a local fair or visit a castle/local attraction and take pics and have fun, then we'd end the night with a movie, some video games, a shower, more sex, then bed.

>Talk a bit about yourself/Contact

Only if requested.
>>
>>25474341
contact info?
>>
File: b2i1ajwvhkoy (1).png (375KB, 460x456px) Image search: [Google]
b2i1ajwvhkoy (1).png
375KB, 460x456px
>Their age
21-25

>Their height
5'0"-5'5"

>Their body type
in good shape + is good shape
slender with a butt, thick with a thin waist, etc

>Their race/nationality
1. Hispanic
2. White
3. Asian or Middle Eastern

>Their personality
Honest, genuine, rational, kind to the deserving, healthily measured doses of apathy, proactive, headgamey, general disregard for rules and establishment without being immature or irresponsible

>Their interests

tour a new exhibit at balboa park and then just walk the area discussing ideas and laughing and romping around and then going to some new brewery together to drink too much craft beer (every one ends up being like totally the best beer we've ever tasted) before we uber home and watch something stupid on netflix

I'm whatever
>>
>>25472415
Almost me, except I have glasses and a beard. Kik is Darmall
>>
>>25476485
I fit everything but not rich. Fuck. I'm not poor either, though.
>>
>>25476317
Yes to all + you and your perfect day sound amazing.

You should hit me up. My Skype is live:joketo_2
>>
>>25476567
>live:joketo_2
Is it some guy?
>>
>>25476673
Yep. That's me. Super original.
>>
>>25476384
kik me faerietaledreams
>>
>>25476751
added
>>
File: catmeme.jpg (28KB, 620x463px) Image search: [Google]
catmeme.jpg
28KB, 620x463px
>>25472502
>25 by the end of the year
>underweight and super tiny (probably more than you like)
>5ft7 at most, probably 5ft6
>had to grown a shitty beard so I can't pass for a girl ('cause long haircut)
>nerdy, clingy, virgin
>gentle femdom, sit on my face and stuff like that. gentle and being respectful about limits being an important factor

>>25472542
>mfw oh cazzo, too real for me
>>
>>25476766
You know there's a separate thread for sugar daddies, right?
>>
>>25473703
Taking this thread off my bookmarks. If anyone wants to message me, my kik is JonnyBoy5780. Other than that, have a good one, all
>>
>Their age
at least 10 years older than me

>Their height
6'0" or over

>Their body type
anything from chubby to skinny to muscular, as long as it's not to an extreme and they're strong enough to manhandle me

>Their race/nationality
Asian preferably but I like others

>Their personality
chill, smart, parental, charismatic, not super serious all the time, open-minded

>Their interests
anything they're passionate about but also traveling and the outdoors

Travel somewhere together and stay at a nice hotel, go out and do fun stuff during the day, come back to the hotel and have sex, then get dressed up for dinner (him picking my outfit would be a plus), go to a nice dinner (where I wouldn't mind him ordering for me), come home and have kinky sex until 3 AM, and maybe some drugs interspersed throughout the day

I'm 18, a girl, 5'7", bisexual, I'm pretty shy irl but I'm trying to get over it

nah
>Contact (optional)
>>
>>25472335
My idea partner is physically indistinguishable from a female but has a penis. Everything else is negotiable.
>>
>>25473564
lmao.ayy

im 24 and 6'4" and live in the midatlantic
>>
>>25476485
>Waking up in the coziest, fluffiest bed with them at noon with no worries about sleeping in. Casually making breakfast together, a shower, and then going out for a trip to the beach scuba diving and then relaxing in the sun. Having duck or a nice rice dish for the lunchtime oceanside meal, then going home to nap afterwards and having wild sex. In the evening we'd do something fun like go to a local fair or visit a castle/local attraction and take pics and have fun, then we'd end the night with a movie, some video games, a shower, more sex, then bed.
that sounds nice
>>
>>25476055
I like darker skin, i just lurk and never post in these threads. What kinda guys are you into
>>
>>25476938
Well I'm 25 not 28 but everything else sounds great (white not asian but meh)
>>
>>25472502
Sounds like I finally meet all the requirements. How do we get in touch
>>
>Their age
19-27

>Their height
Smaller than me (6'1'')

>Their body type
Doesn't matter as long as not too skinny or obese

>Their race/nationality
I'm not really into black girls, everything else is fine
>Their personality
Open to adventures, a bit clingy, loyal, honest, funny

>Their interests
Anime, weeb stuff, some vidya. Photography would be a huge plus but honestly as long as they have any interests themselves that's cool

Wake up in a foreign country, explore museums/sights during the day, go to a local restaurant at night before falling asleep in our hotel

24 year old male from Europe, have a full time job and live in my own apartment. Enjoy weeb stuff, traveling, photography. Not really a lot of experience with dating, only had one GF in the past. Average body type (around 170lb at 6'1'').

>Contact (optional)
I doubt anybody is interested but can post if needed
>>
>Their age
20-40 (honestly probs more, idc)
>Their height
taller than me, aka over 5 ft tall
>Their body type
don't really care 2 much
>Their race/nationality
i like not white boys, but white boys work too lmao
>Their personality
at least semi-ok personality, has the ability to hold a conversation, is sorta not dumb
>Their interests
have any hobby you want. go nuts
going for a hike and then going to bed at like 7pm bcuz fuck being youthful and awake
i'm 25 f in euro who is sad but am working on it and I just like to do art and stuff idk. PS I'm not a NEET if that matters
discord: toodanglate#8474
>>
File: 1435121609663.jpg (44KB, 440x540px) Image search: [Google]
1435121609663.jpg
44KB, 440x540px
>Their age
20-28
>Their height
Preferably smaller, but honestly not that big a deal
>Their body type
/fit/
>Their race/nationality
White, Black, or Asian
>Their personality
Tomboyish; active and unafraid to get dirty, but absolutely still has a very girly side that comes out every now and again
>Their interests
Doesn't have to be into anime or cartoons, but gaming and firearms are important to me. Also, enjoying deep conversations is a huge plus
After a quick trip to the range for some pew pew time, we'd head back home and play something we could both enjoy while cuddled up warm on the couch with a couple of cold beers in hand. I'm a pretty easy guy to please, honestly
5'5" white brown haired guy, average build, currently in the military trying to set up a career as a firearms instructor. Big into anime, guns, games, and military surplus collecting.
>Contact (optional)
kik - sierra0052
Skype - operationivan
>>
>Their age
18+
>Their height
Doesn't matter
>Their body type
Chubby, I like my women with something to grab onto
>Their race/nationality
Dark skin/british
>Their personality
Honest, caring, confident and get jealous and clingy if they see me with other women
>their interests
Anime/films/books/sports whatever
>sex all day, breaking for food runs and watching random stuff on the internet
>talk a bit about yourself
White/British 25/Uk 6'1
>contact
Kik: 44mike77
>>
File: DSCN_1685.jpg (200KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN_1685.jpg
200KB, 2048x1365px
>Their age
20-30
>Their height
6'0+
>Their body type
fit, but not too much
>Their race/nationality
either white or black, no in between
>Their personality
caring, funny, intelligent, but also a bad boy when needed
>Their interests
up to them really, can't choose that
morning sex, breakfast, walk around in the park, maybe meet up with some friends, eat dinner in town, get back home to watch a movie or something and then more sex again before falling asleep
student, enjoy travelling and meeting new people, trying hard to study, but in my free time I always party and enjoy myself as much as I can, kind of petite/average body
mee
>>
>Their age
Between 18 and 30
>Their height
5'6 and under
>Their body type
Chubby
>Their race/nationality
White or black
>Their personality
Nerdy, loyal
>Their interests
Music, alcohol and memes
Sitting in and watching movieson the couch
Im 18 m uk im 6'4 and pretty nerdy
>Optional picture of yourself
When we get to talking
>Contact (optional)
Kik is sherrifftoast85
>>
>Their age
18 to 25
>Their height
under 6 foot, 5'5 to 4'10 is ideal
>Their body type
Petite
>Their race/nationality
White or asian/ Merica preferably
>Their personality
Girly girl or alt/punk chick
>Their interests
Have your own life but travelling and vidya are a plus
Hang out, random trip, hike, go to a concert, play something, fuck. Something involving those, I make it all up as I go.
Thin 21 year old boy thats 6 foot and gonna head back to the gym soon. Also fairly punk and a pilot.
>posting a picture of ones self to the Chinese cartoon forum of peace
>Contact (optional)
Ask and ye shall recieve
>>
>>25477762
wow I think you described me and you described a near perfect day
>>
>>25477830
oh really? what do you look like? and what would you add to the day?
>>
File: P_20170320_191613_BF.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170320_191613_BF.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Their age
Above 22

>Their height
I'm only 5'1ft. so hopefully taller than me, above 5'7 ft is cute.

>Their body type
Not picky on the body type as long it looks healthy.

>Their race/nationality
Asian, since I'm Asian. Haha. I like someone who is opposite of what I look like?

>Their personality
Shy, quite, easy-going, doesn't mind loud and talkative girl. Haha. Smart and responsible. Can take a joke and can laugh in my cheesy puns. A bit sarcastic.

>Their interests
Likes to read books, not afraid to go on hike and those outdoor stuff.

Watch movies, talk about anything over a cup of coffee.

21 yrs old, Filipina. Sweet & witty. Have a long hair and not petite. I don't have any extreme hobbies, I do like watching movies.

>Contact (optional)
Whatsapp?
>>
File: bI19lA_5.jpg (485KB, 1024x4096px) Image search: [Google]
bI19lA_5.jpg
485KB, 1024x4096px
>>25476806
>>25477341

Leave contact info
>>
>Their Gender
Female
>Their age
18 - 25
>Their height
Either shorter or taller than my height (5'7)
>Their body type
I love curvy girls, wide hips make me grit my teeth together
>Their race/nationality
Caucasian or Asian
>Their personality
I like girls with zest, a fiery spirit, someone who isn't afraid to give nor take criticism. They would have to have gone through some tough shit to get a better perspective and understanding of life, as well as develop strong spirit. Or they can be quiet, shy, humble and nice.
>Their interests
Films, games, music, some art form or scientific/academic field that we could talk about, maybe pen and paper roleplay, dumb terrible memes and jokes, literature would be a plus. Anything else would be cool with me.
We go out to a small restaurant, order some coffee and food and enjoy ourselves by the window, taking in the warmth of the sun and talk about either life, politics, philosophy or art, or just quietly enjoy each others company. Afterwards we just hang around town for a while, looking what to do, likely just go to the park and enjoy the weather and view. Then we go back home, make some tea and go back to bed to watch something stupid and hilarious. Then the night rolls in and things get dirty until one of us passes out.
I'm a 23 year old guy living in Scotland, doing acting in uni. 5'7, 110lbs, fit, dark brown hair and eyes. I'm low maintenance but do want to chat as often as possible, even if I have no idea what to talk about.
Sure but damn those glasses make my eyes look weird.
>Contact (optional)
g1ebguy on Skype
glebguy on Kik
Gleb#7243 on Discord
>>
>>25477762
I'll take the dive, why not? You're certainly pretty.

You forgot the part about getting ice cream for the perfect day by the way.
>>
>>25477922
Dunno, I get nervous when I talk to other italians from 4chan. Especially if they're girls.
>>
>>25477922

Kik: canigetyoubackintime
>>
>>25477762
I'm shorter, but apart from that...
What are your wherabouts anyaway?
>>
>>25472614
Pretty sure I fit the criteria and I'm in England, with a car nice one.

Kik-decrypt_
>>
>>25472502
>Just turned 25. I'd say I'm young-looking but no idea if I'm cute.
>Yep, 60kg at 5'9''.
>No idea on the fem. Definitely not masculine, I think.
>All in all, a timid European sub/switch with a thing for tall girls. Also um, let's just say a few kinks.
>>
>>25477762
B8
>>
>Their age
Under 25

>Their height
Atleast 5'8"

>Their body type
Semi fit/skinny.

>Their race/nationality
White

>Their personality
Don't be self centered.

>Their interests
Anything

Quality time.

I'm minimalistic and a tad bit of a numale.

>Contact (optional)
Kik: E7I0
>>
>younger or same age as me (18-20)
>on the shorter side
>i dont mind skinny or Mildly curvy
>irish or scottish
>kind and caring, easy going
>music, liturature and art
> talk a little about yourself
Ive been single for over a year because of my late fiance. Im a massive bookworm, love odd music and playing guitar. I have a thing for redheads
>>
>>25478310
Kik is Solarian_IX
>>
>>25476284
>No INTPs
Well fuck.
>>
>>25478310
sorry for your loss
>>
>>25474074
>>
>>25472801
>>
>>25472335
>Their age
17-28
>Their height
5'5" is ideal, but height is not that important to me.
>Their body type
Slim to "average"
Small breasts, round ass
Natural hair colors
>Their race/nationality
Caucasian or Asian
>Their personality
Kind, competitive, ambitious, intelligent, independent, communicative, idealistic, funny. Very feminine.
>Their interests
Almost anything really, but anime/manga, science, and foreign cultures would be nice.
Wake up early, take a walk together out of the suburbs through the countryside, go to a tiny corner cafe, get coffee, and talk over breakfast. Visit a historic site together, and walk around enjoying the local culture. Take a train home. Eat supper together, watch a film, then cuddle into bed.
21 year old male, 6'1" with brown (almost black) hair and brown eyes.
I have English and Chinese heritage but I ended up looking pretty Hispanic. Mahayana Buddhist.
About 22% bodyfat right now, but I'm cutting down and working out. Can't grow a beard to save my life so I settled for Zhuge Liang facial hair.
I'm finishing my bachelor's degree in order to get TESL certification.
I like philosophy, science, cars and driving, anime, vidya, travel, foreign cultures, music, photography, watchmaking, great literature, and baseball (casually).
>Contact (optional)
Discord: scotsman #2970
>>
>>25472502
Sounds similar to me, with some minor differences.
kik: Salmiakk
>>
>>25472415
I've had multiple strangers tell me I look just like this guy.

I'm only 5'11 though and have a beard now.
>>
>>25477900
kik me for whatsapp or whatever - zero..x
>>
>Their age
30-40
>Their height
6'0+
>Their body type
Dad bod
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Innocent, kind, dominate
>Their interests
Sports, guitar, movies, games(not obsessive), emo music
Cuddling, eating, maybe banter
I'm a shut-in girl with no experience and little self confidence I just need someone to take care of me idc if you're ugly I'll listen to you
>>25475810
I guess somewhat like this guy except older and maybe less skinny
>Contact (optional)
[email protected]
>>
File: editme.png (14KB, 84x66px) Image search: [Google]
editme.png
14KB, 84x66px
>>25478493
talk shit about me again i dare you
>>
>>25478493
Lower their age to 18 and I can fulfil this in every way possible.
w-we can get a big fluffy dog and all 3 cuddle together
>>
>>25478506
i-im 19 is that too old
>>
>>25478514
I m-meant lower your ideal guys age to 18 and we can get a dog and cuddle
please be in the uk
>>
>>25472432
>17
>Small breasts big ass
>18

Not me and I'm not a cougar and I'm not in the UK though I would like a guy from the UK

>>25472502
Also I ship you two
>>
Anyone else find it difficult to articulate themselves in these kinds of threads?

I've fit a lot of these, contacted women, but nothing really manifests. I think these threads attract people who want to dream instead of people who are ready to share their life with someone else.

I want to stop coming here, but I can't. I have my shit completely together and am ready for sharing my life with someone but I grew up on the Internet. I've been here since soc became a board and I honestly find it unnatural to meet women in real life.

If you happened to make it all the way through this, thank you. I appreciate it.
>>
>>25478536
Femanon age?
>>
>>25478536
I'm confused on what you mean?
>>
>>25478556
I was just saying I don't fit your criteria
>>
>>25478560
oh, well I'm pretty flexible
>>
>>25478471
Hi! Let me know your number. You can email it to me on [email protected]
Have a great day!
>>
>>25478493
>>Their age
>30-40
>>25478514
>im 19
Geeze girl.
>>
>>25473373
We should play Overwatch
>>
>>25473645
>doesnt like museums and boardgames
Bro you even live?
>>
>>25473740
Edgy you say? I once got a paper cut and didn't even need a band aid, just told my mom to fuck off instead. In all seriousness though, I love music and history, mostly old world history though. Sadly I don't think I'm a skelly, least not anymore. I'm like 150, 5 11 now. Anyway, hit me up if you want, I think discord would work best rankcod #7738
>>
>>25476938
Sounds good what's your upper limit on age? Kik rizqueone
>>
>>25474074
Did you just describe me in a year? Only 20, just a lil baby boi right now. Message me if you want, I think my discord is Festive Puppies #4373
>>
>>25474620
I take it you like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>>
>>25472630
Do you have snapchat? I'd like to talk to you, because I fit your criteria.
>>
>>25475781
I do laundry like allll the time. Usually naked and taking pictures of myself too
>>
>>25478656
describe yourself bb
>>
>>25476074
This isn't an overnight thing and it's definitely a bit of a balancing act. A lot of it is just working on it a little at a time. You'll find a guy who loves you anon. I believe!
>>
>>25476074
do you have a discord/skype?
>>
>>25478543
I understand your sentiments completely. To add, I'm really shy and inexperienced in terms of friendship, romance and such while being in my late 20s, partly because I grew up on the internet too and now work (freelance) thanks to it.
An additional difficulty is that everyone seems to want to do things quickly, while I need some time to open up for even small personal things, let alone relationships. I like to browse through these threads because it makes me dream as you put it. Being in Europe limits my choice greatly and the internet is all I've got.
Soon I won't be able to dream anymore, years will pass in a blink of an eye and I will have a list of regrets. Until then I will dream a little more.
>>
>>25478939
I'm really down to earth, and I like how you have a sense of understanding that you don't see in most people. If we exchange contact, I would be more forward with how I am.
>>
>>25479027
Are you male or female? Are you trying anything to change your situation you clearly are unhappy with?
>>
>>25479104
olinmak
>>
>>25479114
Female. I'm trying to change but it takes more time than I thought it would. I'm sure that there are a lot of others like me, growing up on the internet and having difficulty to connect with others irl. But there seems to be a lack of Europeans in these threads and l don't think ltr would work out.
My best bet would be to go to some events where I can meet others that share same interests.
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
20→25
>Their height
1.50 to 1.70 (4'11→5'7 in retard units)
>Their body type
Thin, breast above B
>Their race/nationality
white or japanese
>Their personality
honest, especially when it comes to feelings, smart, curious and ambitious. Shy in public but unleashed in private would be perfect.
>Their interests
vidya, anime, science, ...
either roaming in the city, or in bed/couch playing games or whatever.
26/m/fr, full time work, interests are above, 1.70 (5'7 in R.U.) a bit chubby but working on that.
>Contact (optional)
kik : riperoniii
>>
>>25479167
I wish the best for you. There are a ton of Europeans in this thread, you're not alone.

If you'd like to talk more feel free to drop some way for me to contact you. I have a bit more time left at work and it's a very slow day.
>>
>>25479027
Ya, all of a sudden I'm 28 almost 29 and it feels like nothing and then most people I know are online so it's ultra hard to get anything personal going much less relationships. I'd ask if you wanna chat some but time zones suck.
>>
File: 2d_2.jpg (30KB, 745x492px) Image search: [Google]
2d_2.jpg
30KB, 745x492px
Ideal female (I'm male)
>Their age
18-20
>Their height
5'-5'8"
>Their body type
Prefered, a bit chub ~160-200lb, but 100-150lb is nice too
Bigger breasts and or areolas are amazing but not necessary, because all nipples are cute
Butt size doesn't matter to me, all butts are generally cute (Tits > ass)
(Not a body types but glasses are cute)
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian, prefered paler/light skin
Hispanic/Ebony is okay but light skin
>Their personality
Definitely loving, someone who sets me as priority, lowkey/highkey nerdy, just a general sweetheart who'll take take of me and just has a drive to talk to me, definitely must have a slightly avant-garde sense of humor, very ironic, makes stupid jokes no one gets except us,
>Their interests
Maybe gaming or anime or both. Atleast some music I like (lofi, alt, rnb, etc.) Movies, food, memes, avant-garde humor
Honestly laying in bed cuddling on a cold day would be ideal, but maybe going out to eat at a decent restraunt we both enjoy and just talking
18/ CA, USA. Slightly above average intelligence. Loves music. Very honest off the bat. Recently out a year + long relationship (starting to get over it), always fails kms, very relaxed but I like to be treated in a similiar fashion as I'm treating someone

>Contact (optional)
Kik: fateofdestruction
Discord: worldisafuck #9303
>>
>Their gender
Either are fine by me
>Their age
18-22
>Their height
Tall boys and average height-tall girls
>Their body type
Mostly in shape, just take care of yourself and be hygenic
>Their race/nationality
White, Asian, Native American, or mixed are preferred
>Their personality
Good balance between NEEThood and going out to do stuff. Not too extremely extroverted or introverted.
>Their interests
Likes vidya and/or anime, or at least tolerates it. Decent taste in music.
Sleep in, stay in bed together til midmorning. Make brunch, play some vidya. Get takeout Chinese, or whatever we both like. Just enjoying each others company without feeling like we need to go do something works for me. Maybe a walk out somewhere in the evening.
19, male, USA.
White, 5'9, pretty thin.
I play a few instruments, play vidya (like most people), watch a little anime, and I like reading. Youtube and 4chan are my internet homes.
Agnostic, not too political, decently open minded.
>Contact (optional)
Discord: Shed#7399
>>
File: nonono.png (522KB, 1043x530px) Image search: [Google]
nonono.png
522KB, 1043x530px
>>25475751
tfw nobody is interested.
>>
>>25476037
Listen to Hold on Loosely by 38 Special
>>
File: Trier_Sankt_Paulin_BW_12.jpg (392KB, 800x1644px) Image search: [Google]
Trier_Sankt_Paulin_BW_12.jpg
392KB, 800x1644px
>>25480402
You're a fucking autist if you think any guy had a chance here.
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (78KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
78KB, 500x600px
Gonna post on these until I god damn find him.

>Their age
20-26 (18/19 is ok if he's mature)
>Their height
Just taller than me. I'm 5'4". Taller the better though.
>Their body type
SKINNY. THIN. AVERAGE/THIN. This is the nonnegotiable, sorry bigger guys.
>Their race/nationality
White/European, some Middle Eastern guys
>Their personality
Funny, intelligent, caring, sweet, attentive, goofy, silly, understanding, likes dumb jokes, doesn't mind acting silly in front of each other, good listener, doesn't make boring small talk, doesn't mind skyping for hours
>Their interests
Studying something STEM related, most likely plays vidya, prefers staying lowkey rather than partying, doesn't drink do drugs, at the least, very seldom
We spend the day relaxing under the covers in a well conditioned room. We get up to eat yummy food and get froyo. But spend most the day watching good & bad horror movies on Netflix all cuddled up.
I'm a 5'4" 20 yo lil black girl who studies biology. I'm very silly, pretty clingy, and I'm always trying to make people laugh even if I look like a dweeb. I have a dog who I love. I kind of suck at communicating with people I'm not interested in (you'll def be able to tell), but if I'm interested, expect for me to be a wee bit clingy.

I'm fine with ldr or whatever as long as we plan on relocating one or the other someday.

Freddie Highmore is my ultimate celeb crush. When you message me, there'll be a pic.

>Contact (optional)
Kik: hateeveryone.jpg
>>
>>25480434
A guy this attractive is busy fucking Stacey and wouldn't ever bother with you unless you look like pic related.
>>
>>25473063
Probably not your ideal gal, but you seem coherent enough to talk to sometime. You should drop your contact info.
>>25480489
Th.. That's not nice. My ex reminded me of Freddie.
>>
>>25480489
Most girls aren't even into skinny white guys. And the girl you attached is OK, but she looks like every other basic slut on the internet. That's not exciting.
>>
>>25472502
I definitely fit the standards. Please add me in Kik:
xLemon93
>>
>>25480434
>Studies in a STEM field
>Expect them to still have time to play Vidya all day AND cuddle and watch movies.

Sounds a bit hard to find, but could work. Someone in one of those fields is going to be studying all the time and then working all the time down the road.
>>
>>25480585
>>25480593
Exactly, why would they want a clingy snowflake when they could be getting fucking a mad number of sluts.

>My ex reminded me of Freddie.
There you go he's probably fucking Stacey right now.
>>
>>25476037
>>25476074
What's your name?
Gimme your contact info and I'll change you.

It'll be easy for me.

>>25476055
There's got to be more to you than your skin color anon. What are you like? What do you dislike?

>>25480634
she's looking for a first or second year compsci student.
>>
>>25474074
Sage
>>
>>25480417
i got some replies
>>
>>25480434
>study in STEM field and not smoke in between the lectures

Gl senpai
>>
>Gender
Female
>Their age
18-24
>Their height
5'-5'8
>Their body type
Average, skinny, fit
>Their race/nationality
Asian, white (anyone pale)
>Their personality
someone nice? caring. maybe talks a lot and can tolerate me.
>Their interests
Anime, vidya, cosplay(or at least can dress up, not too hardcore)
doesn't matter as long as we are having fun without any use of drugs, alcohol or smoking
Male, 22, 5'7 Asian. shy, awkward, likes to stay inside. likes games and anime.

>Contact (optional)
>>
>>25481484
Yeah, because you're attractive and posted a picture of yourself.
>>
File: Me.jpg (103KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
103KB, 960x960px
>>25472335
22/M/India (Not stereotypically creepy Indian)
>Their age
18-20
>Their height
170-175 cm (5'2" to 5'8")
>Their body type
Average preferably fitter
>Their race/nationality
Preferably European
>Their personality
Calm yet spontaneous and loves to do all kinds of stuff (both in bed and outside ;) )
>Their interests
Doesn't matter as long as it is diverse
Doing some big projects or doing something energetic (4chan is definitely the last place to look for someone like that but I'm awkward as fuck so hmu)
I'm weird as fuck. My interests keeps on changing but I love things related to business and security markets as well as martial arts. I might start learning how to fence soon.
<Attached>
>Contact (optional)
Kik: bepsiman
>>
>>25481603
that's very nice of you but i'm also 18 and skinny
>>
Whoever came up with the template/pasta for this thread needs to neck themselves because trying to read through this shit has given me 12 different kinds of cancer.
>>
>>25481747
fucking this
>>
>170-175 cm (5'2" to 5'8")
I'm curious to hear how exactly this works in your head.
>>
>>25481849
He's Indian
>>
>>25473564
What part of the southern US? I'm close to what you described
>>
File: Ayy.png (138KB, 540x265px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.png
138KB, 540x265px
>Gender
Female
>Height
Not bothered as long as you aren't a midget
>Their body type
Petite,average,curvy
>Their race/nationality
As long as your white and speak english we should be good
>Their personality
Kind, loyal, good communication, sense of humor, patient, anythings fine as long as you aren't a cunt really :D
>Their Interests
Should be into nerdy shit and like the same kind of music as me, Radiohead, Weezer, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Biggie smalls, The strokes, Netural Milk Hotel. They should also like or have a passing intrest in video games and movies
20 M White,Blue Eyes, Brown Hair, I like all the typical nerdy shit Games,Movies,TV,Podcasts
>Contact/Pics
Leave a reply and I'll give you my Snapchat/Discord
>>
>>25480489
This girl is gross though.
>>
>Their age
Bergen 18-40
>Their height
6ft+
>Their body type
Lean or slightly muscular is fine
>Their race/nationality
Any.
>Their personality
Likes to be hands on with things and maybe even has his own work bench, career/future minded, likes to treat his girl like a princess, comfortable with his body.
>Their interests
Maybe a bit of building things, music, video games and video game lore, kink stuff like ddlg
Wake up around 11am, he makes pancakes for breakfast, we get dressed together, catch the train downtown, head to the park and setup a picnic, maybe play some Frisbee, talk to new people and make friends, eat the sandwiches i made, then maybe wander around the city checking out stores and places, pretend to be rich people while we look at expensive things. Catch the last train back home and cuddle naked and watch Netflix in bed.
Im very tiny, i model, im a part time student, love animals but afraid of bugs, i have a weird disorder that makes me look very young even though im an adult, really into videogames, i also skateboard, kinda/sorta bratty but i like being reined in by my s/o.
>Contact (optional)
My kik is brattysmols
>>
>Their age
30 + or - 4 years
>His height
6 ft+
>Their body type
Not obese.
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Pagan and Firm. I want a man who doesn’t pander to my emotions and who knows how to put his foot down while setting boundaries. A man who loves the fact that I will cook, clean and offer love, calmness and warmth while he fixes things and offers structure, guidance and stability. I want us to compliment each other in what we can do best as who we are rather than trying to be a half baked gender neutral version of ourselves.
>Their interests
I’d like for him to have a passion for knowledge, truth and learning as well as a deep appreciation for nature. Paganism; not really an interest but ingrained in his soul. The rest is up to him, I value the integral things more than extensions of that and differences can be great. Also if he could smoke a pipe that would be nice.
Going to the mountains together for a walk then sitting in a secluded area to kiss for a while before finding a chalet near by that serves hot chocolate though I imagine he would prefer coffee or tea himself then going home, getting dressed up for an occasion but instead of going out I cook a candlelit dinner at home and we enjoy it together. After that he sits in his chair near the fireplace with me on his lap while hugging him and he teaches me about something or we have a discussion about a common interest of ours while enjoying a lovely bottle of wine then have passionate sex on the fur rug before us.
I’m a 20 year old pagan female who enjoys nature and creating through various mediums as well as reading. It would be nicer if we talked to get to know each other.
I don’t have an ideal physique in mind, whoever’s body is inhabited by a soul I love is the ideal physique to me.
>Contact (optional)
[email protected] is my email
>>
>>25472335
>age
18-25
>height
5'0-5'6
>body type
Not too skinny, curvy, with an hourglass figure.
>race/nationality
Latina, doesn't really matter which nationality.
>personality
Standoffish, book and street smart, but turns out shy and submissive towards the person she likes
>interests
Mostly outdoor activities but at the same time likes to chill and watch what's on tv
>perfect day
Going out to a sports event for awhile, coming back home and cuddling
>me
Male, a little skinny, but has muscle; 5'11; dark eyes, dark brown hair; 22 yo; likes MMA, building and fixing computers, upgrading displacement on dirtbikes, anime/manga
>>
>Their Gender
Female
>Their age
18 - 30
>Their height
don't care
>Their body type
anything under "BBW"
>Their race/nationality
don't care
>Their personality
academic, funny, cynical at times
>Their interests
I don't know, reading, animals, history, music, films, psychology, philosophy. Those are my interests but if they coincide then that's something.
hanging out, talking, drinking, staying in watch films
6ft, 25 year old white male, average body, from north west UK, blue eyes, brown hair, ancient history student
>Contact
Discord: weenus#7743
Kik: rexcaesar
>>
>>25480489
The fuck is that thing
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-22
>Their height
5'0"-5'8"
>Their body type
not too chubby,or thin
>Their race/nationality
preferably white
>Their personality
loyal,honest,ambitious and fairly open to discussing anything
>Their interests
Anime,video games, TV shows, dogs/cats, movies, books
breakfast, then go for a walk and have lunch at some restaurant, and cuddle up and watch a movie/anime or play vidya.
Male, skinny but with some muscle, 6', dark brown hair, 19 y.o.
>Contact
Discord Top Kek#5673
kik toohot4m3
>>
File: IMG_20170717_193250.jpg (718KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_193250.jpg
718KB, 1836x3264px
This is tricky

>Their age
18-23

>Their height
W/e unless above my 6'4 then nty

>Their body type
Average is fine but somehow athletic is even more welcome

>Their race/nationality
Poland/UK/USA but no race preferences

>Their personality
Some sort of soulmate
Can be cheery but also sad, both still being happy if you get my drift
Has some abillity to talk back
In specific terms you'd call that tsun/kuu

>Their interests
Drawing
Techno music
Some games
Some anime
Biking

We wake up nicely
Nice morning activities like breakfast or even more sleep
Spending time together in some way of interests
Eventual night activities
Some cuddle
Sleep together
(Lewds welcome too oh w/e)

Aside things mentioned in interests, personality and day
I hate lies and a waste of time

>Contact
Discord - Darkuszow#2018
>>
>>25472502
Hello, I fit all of these (well I have a little bit of chub)
I'm also very very easily spooked ;_; can't even finish certain games... cannedfishies is my kik
>>
File: CUSxkcSUcAAGSmj.png (601KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
CUSxkcSUcAAGSmj.png
601KB, 600x607px
>>25472335

>Their age
22 - 35 (needs high paying job 30+)

>Their height
5'7" or shorter

>Their body type
My last girlfriend was kind of thick and I found out I really prefer that body type. Not chubby, but thick strong hips to bear my children.

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter to me so long as they don't look too negroid.

>Their personality
Fun and fairly care free. Someone that doesn't fall apart the moment one thing isn't perfect.

>Their interests
Actual nerd. Anime. Likes dogs. Video games. Bonus if she's into computers or guns, but I know that's a long shot. My last GF I mentioned seemed to be mostly into nerdy stuff for the attention. She voiced interest in building her own pc, then sat and watched tv and had me take over when she got frustrated. She liked shitty "nerd" stuff like Dr. Who and Harry Potter fan fiction. Tried to get into D&D, but dropped out of the Skype group she joined after like 3 sessions.

I don't think they really exist anymore. I'd settle for dating a trap for a bit that didn't have the mental baggage I've seen most of them with, but I'd want to make children someday.

I'm pretty reclusive so a perfect day for me would be hanging out all day just having sex, playing video games, and not being made to feel guilty about not going outside for one day.

Recovering neet who landed the perfect night shift IT guy position at a medium sized regional hospital. After my deployment I fell into deep depression and stopped showing up for weekend drill anymore. Got a OTH discharge and lived with my mom for a few years. Got into tech videos on YouTube and forums, fell into moeshit amine bad. Meme'd my way into my current job because the hr interviewer didn't know shit about computers and was just going off a sheet. I'm actually not that incompetent now. Recovering from a break up after 3 years and wondering how I'll ever figure out how to get another girl to date me.
>>
>>25472502
>>25477922
Hi, are you still around?
>>
>>25472614
Kik me at EzToker420 25 m here
>>
>>25477762
Kik EzToker420
>>
>>25480634
I don't want a guy to play video games, don't necessarily care if he does or doesn't, they just usually do (every guy I've dated has been in STEM and always make time for games, & yes they did well) I study biology in university and take online classes, I don't have time to cuddle all day either, but it says "describe perfect day with them". That doesn't imply everyday. Just what perfect days would be like no matter how often or seldom. And so I did!
>>
>>25480635
My ex isn't fucking anyone but himself with his own dildo. Good one though.
>>
File: Snapchat-167422140.jpg (464KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-167422140.jpg
464KB, 1080x1920px
>Their gender
male
>Their age
18 - 25
>Their height
between 5'6 and 6'5
>Their body type
skinny, maybe w a little bit of chub or muscle
i also prefer dark hair if that matters
green eyes are fav
>Their race/nationality
white
>Their personality
like, not an asshole, but not a pushover either. someone who respects me but can also joke around (and take my jokes). someone who will talk to me a lot but also understands when i'm too drained for interaction. maybe a little cheesy/romantic but not constantly. someone who's chill and fun and has a decent sense of humor.
>Their interests
video games (except i don't play much of anything anymore so i probably won't know shit about new games), anime (but not shitty ones like aot or sao), hiking/nature in general, broad variety of music. drugs/vaping not completely necessary, but they gotta be ok with me doing those.
i typed a whole thing before my laptop froze and i had to reboot so i'm just gonna say fuck details. i guess anything where we spend time together but preferably either something fun (ie amusement park) or completely chill (ie laying in bed)
i'm an 18 y/o girl and yes i already know i look like a child. as mentioned above, i'm probably a douchebag (vaping and weed are pretty good indicators of douchiness). i like hiking but i haven't gone in a while. i typically suck at replying unless i'm really into the person or i'm really bored. i can be either really clingy or really distant and it all depends on my mood and how i feel about you. i sound like an asshole but i'm just really tired. i tend to sleep a lot. i live in western PA so hmu if you are too? or even if not, i guess it doesn't matter too much.
pic is me. i'm not a furry i promise
>Contact
ask for whatever method of communication you prefer, i probably have it
>>
>>25472542
>Italy. It's a country in Europe.

Yeah no shit sherlock
>>
>>25483655
Do you mind sending me a message on kik.? Soul2mirror
>>
>>25483655
Add me on skype!

sawaoyamanaka
>>
>>25483655
Stunning. Too bad I'm out of your age range by a few years.
>>
>>25483655
If I lived near you, I'd be so into this! :c
>>
>>25483655
>me
>white
>has green eyes
>lil chub
>enjoys vidya/anime/ occasional hikes/ occasional weed
>decent sense of humor
>kik: fateofdestruction
>discord: worldisafuck #9303
>>
>>25476485
>a useless leech on society who needs a rich man to function

Kill yourself lmao
>>
>>25472502

I think we'll really get along
kik: akashic.recorder
>>
File: 9s03.jpg (357KB, 627x886px) Image search: [Google]
9s03.jpg
357KB, 627x886px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
20-25
>Their height
5'6-6'0
>Their body type
curvy, skinny, fit. just nothing extreme
>Their race/nationality
i don't care about race too much though i prefer lighter skin tones.
>Their personality
someone mature and serious but still fun and cutesy when she's around me
>Their interests
i'd at least like some overlap with the things i like. anime, literature/poetry, music, travel and language, cooking
i wake up around 9:30, coddled in her arms. Then i'd start cooking breakfast for us, something that isn't too heavy. once she wakes up and eats with me we could shower together and get dressed to go out for a bit, maybe to a bookstore or grocery shopping, something that gives us enough time to relax at home when we finish. And once we do get back we can sit close together and watch anime or a movie, then find something sweet to bake while we make lunch. After lunch we could laze around more (after all, just being around one another is perfect enough). At the end of a good day like that I'm sure something is bound to happen in a closed bedroom.
I'm 18, m, and from the US (texas). I like gfd and cool type women who have a cute side to them. I'm also lovey dovey and somewhat of a romantic. 5'7, mixed latino and white with brown eyes and hair but really pale skin. i'm also pretty funny
if you contact me i'd be happy to share a pic!
>Contact (optional)
discord is yeyoi#8480
you can reply to this post if you want me to share any other contact
>>
>>25472502
i'm >>25483989 i think you'd like me. never considered myself feminine really, just thought i had a baby face until some of my internet friends told me i should crossdress. really made me think
>>
>Their age
18-22
>Their height
Somewhere between 5'5 and 5'11 I guess, I don't mind really
>Their body type
Skinny but with a cute butt, boobs are nice too. Nice smile and adorable laugh are important too
>Their race/nationality
Preferably European/white but it's not a big deal
>Their personality
Slightly introverted, slightly nerdy but doesn't take anything too seriously and shares my sense of humour, cares about her family and friends alot

>Their interests
Art (preferably impressionist), music (any), some interest in sport or exercise
Go to a park or something for the day and hang out, get some Greek takeaway and watch a movie at home together

I'm 18, from Australia, half Italian and half Aussie, 6'1, semi skinny and semi athletic, started gym recently. I speak Italian and a bit of French. I make weird music at home and it's shit, I like art and all that shit, I'm at university and I don't really know where I'm going in life lol

>Contact (optional)
Snap is ghmbf8
>>
>>25484064
Whoops, looking for a girl
>>
>Their age
>Their height
>Their body type
Slim, athletic
>Their race/nationality
Caucasian, same as me
>Their personality
Like my gf. Shy with other people but outgoing with me, loyal funny, and caring
>Their interests
Books, tv shows, sports
We out in a park with a picninc when no one is in park - sex
>>
>>25472335
>Their age
20-35
>Their height
Shorter than 5' 9"
>Their body type
130lbs to 200lbs, long hair
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Sarcastic asshole, dark sense of humor, not hipstery, not a "I have guy friends" girl, not annoying, and doesn't have to be cuddled at all times and still feel loved or pretty, polite
>Their interests
Nothing to do with anime, like the outdoors-fishing,camping,hunting etc, sweet cars, video games, not a drug fiend, likes to drink a bit, like hairy chubby men, not addicted to their phone, can keep a job. Likes watching movies with some beer
Wake up, shower and get dressed. Eat the breakfast I made and say you like it even if you don't. Load up and go camping. Drink some beer and do some fishing, start a big fire and drink some more beer with some buddies, stay up late bullshitting. Lots of kisses throughout the day, a lot of smiling, talking about dumb shit. 2 or 3am, get frisky and lets go to bed
20 year old dude. I'm masculine, hairy and broad... imagine lumberjacky. 5'11. I like wearing unbottoned flannels and a hat. I like a range of music from Katy Perry to Amon Amarth. I like video games but I don't play them often. I'm pretty shy at first but I'm sarcastic, have a dark sense of humor. I enjoy the outdoors and I'm not real into parties, clubs, etc.. I like drinking and I'm not into drugs that much. I like to spoil people and surprise them. I'll do what I can to make someone smile. Fuck man I don't like talking about myself
>>
>>25477922
xLemon93 is my Kik ^^
I will wait for you^^
>>
>>25477922
snap is ghmbf8
>>
File: IMG_0872.jpg (231KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
231KB, 960x1280px
Dont feel like going through the thread, so heres me :)

>My age

>My height
5'10" (can pass for 5'11" cause my hair)

>My body type
Athletic

>My race/nationality
White/Black/Mex

>My personality
Laid back, down to earth, awkward, carefree

>Their interests
I like existing with people whilst doing something entertaining like maybe playing at an arcade or relaxing outdoors.

Doing, trying or discovering something new with someone.

I over analyze things a lot but Im still good at pretending to be normal. I love doing things for others, it makes me happy

>pic related: its me

>Contact (optional)
Kik- TheNewbie99
>>
>>25472335
>20-35
>above 6ft
>fit or thin
>black
>really outgoing, assertive, assholeish
>music, sports, drugs
>>
>>25483655
Fuck i wish i lived in PA first time i've seen someone i find interesting on these threads
>>
>>25483655
i live in Mass right now but i'm moving to new york pretty soon, so i'll be relatively close-ish. send me a message if you feel like >>25475810

skype luxinbur
discord K.#5573
>>
>Their Gender
Female
>Their height
Shorter than me
>Their body type
As long as you're not fat, it's okay. I'm not too picky.
>Their race/nationality
Not too important but I prefer White/Asian.
>Their personality
Patient, trustworthy, kind and modest (not slutty).
>Their interests
Games, anime, movies, music and some politics as a bonus.
Playing games or cuddling together while watching an anime/movie.
White, European (nationality and currently residing), slim, slightly on the short side, very healthy, unpredictable, indoorsy few trust issues and as a flaw I get easily distracted by minor or random things.
>Contact
JKLâ„¢#8034 (Discord)
>>
File: physicalshitpost.jpg (41KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
physicalshitpost.jpg
41KB, 1024x768px
>Their age
like 18 or some shit
>Their height
5" + or something
>Their body type
Small
>Their race/nationality
American, I don't care what else you do you
>Their personality
Figured out
>Their interests
Things that I don't really care for so they can talk to me about. You do you
Finding out they exist
I'm usually drunk, usually angry, usually don't care much. I cut trees and grass and shit. I've had a pilots license for a while, I went to culinary school, I delivered computers, I've driven cross country, I've done more for animals than you have, I'm tired from working hard all week.
Yay look at me shitposting
>Contact (optional)
Hg80#3875
>>
>>25483655
I would totally travel to see you

'til the wheels fall off

snap is fucktherules
in case you wanna talk shit about nerdy things or teach me cool stuff
>>
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
Ideally 18 to 20-ish
>Their height
Any height is fine.
>Their body type
Preferably slim to medium, but a bit of chub is cute too.
>Their race/nationality
I honestly don't mind.
>Their personality
Somewhat sociable and talkative, whether it be in person or online. Clever, motivated, creative, all good traits. Enthusiastic about things they love. Kind and compassionate towards others. Decent sense of humour is nice too, can appreciate dark humour. Witty and cynical is nice in good measure.
>Their interests
Likes video games, board games or puzzles like crosswords, sudokus etc. Likes to read from time to time, and finds interest in films/ novels. Not necessarily outdoorsy, but not opposed to going outside for a walk/cycle/whatever. Drawing/painting/digital art/ anything creative is a big plus.
Wake up and make breakfast/ meet up for breakfast. Do something together in the morning, like video/ board games, then go out for lunch. Hang out in the park talking for hours on end, then head home. More hanging out til night, followed by a night of cuddling/ other stuff. Throughout the day there's cuddling and kissing and other cutesy stuff.
I'm an 18 year old guy, mixed race, 6'4", slim-ish, and I live in London. I'm starting university in a few months to study engineering. I enjoy spending my time reading, playing games, doing the puzzles pages in newspapers (so I'm basically a colossal dweeb) and making shoddy digital and pixel art on my phone. HUGELY into RPGs and roguelikes in particular, less into FPS games. Not overly sociable, and not the sort to go to parties and such, but occasionally drink a bit with pals. Not into any drugs however.
Maybe talk first?
>Contact (optional)
My kik is Plaidwolf
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
20-30

>Their height
Unimportant

>Their body type
Anything that isn't BBW is fine with me. I prefer THICC with small breasts, but anything not obese is fine.

>Their race/nationality
Unimportant.

>Their personality
More than anything else, a relaxed person who doesn't take life too seriously. Dark sense of humor and willingness to laze around in one anothers' company, but also willingness to spend time apart when I/you need it, all mandatory. Being a little outgoing (preferably NOT a party animal though) is also a plus. A little bit of a sappy romantic.

>Their interests
Needs to be someone who can take care of themselves, but also isn't so focused upon their career that their work or ambition wins out over enjoying their lives. Anime and vidya are great bonuses, but having anything you're passionate about is workable. Don't be too focused on outdoorsy stuff, but the ability to appreciate nature, especially hiking, is great. Museum and history lovers are a top-tier bonus, as is willingness to travel internationally to look at boring museum shit.

Lazy wake-up, sleepy cuddles, eventually head out to go hiking, maybe some sneaky lewd on the trail, head back home and spend the rest of the day playing games or watching anime before cuddling back to bed.

25/M, white, in academia, presently about to apply for PhD. I'm currently in Chicago but no idea where I'll be if I get accepted. 6'5" but I'm a bit overweight, not obese though. My main interests are reading (mostly fantasy or historical works), games (although I don't play much new stuff anymore), and I'm getting back into anime after a long break. I'm introverted normally but I'm really comfortable being extroverted around people I trust. I don't use but I'm fine with weed and alcohol as long as it's not addiction-level use, but harder drugs are a deal-breaker.

>Contact
By request.
>implying I'll have requests
>>
File: nerd.png (46KB, 266x395px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.png
46KB, 266x395px
>Their age
19-26
>Their height
5'8" or less
>Their body type
thick
>Their race/nationality
Black/Asian
>Their personality
Generally relaxed, gets excited and passionate about things they like
>Their interests
Video games, mmo's, manga, anime, art
Go to a convention, have fun going to panels and wasting money at stalls
Artist that plays a lot of video games

>Contact (optional)
spiderkamen = kik
>>
>>25484968
>their gender
Female
>>
File: 9111.jpg (16KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
9111.jpg
16KB, 184x184px
>Their age/Gender
18-20

>Their height
5,5 - 5,8

>Their body type
Slim/fit, i find more bodyfat than necessary unattractive. Long hair is a must, preferably brown/black hair. No piercings at all, ive never found it attractive at all.

Other things: none drinker and does consume druger, preferably a virgin.

>Their race/nationality
White/Asian - Jap,Korean.

>Their personality
confident, but not afraid of showing emtions. Knows strengths and weaknesses, and hardworking. Kinda dominant but not bitchy, knows what she wants, but still cute and innocent.

Not religious, Sjw, femenist.

>Their interests
Anything goes, something we can share together like: watching anime, art, music or even somthing new like cosplay id love helping or even do somethign myself.

working out, watching anime/a movie till we fall asleep. Doing whatever we feel like doing.

6,4+ / 160 / brown hair, green eyes, very deep voice.
Confident, never lie, politically incorrect i dont care if my opinions offend someone. My interest are bodybuilding/anime/art.

no need, the person will know if it fits them.

>Contact (optional)
Just comment on this post.
>>
>>25483655
boi i'm >>25475447
>>
>>Their age
Between 18 and 30
>>Their height
Just not an actual midget, don't care otherwise
>>Their body type
Not overweight
>>Their race/nationality
Any really
>>Their personality
Kinda bubbly and outgoing to bring the same aspects out of me
>>Their interests
Animals are a must. Nature, culture, art, music, and film.
Going to the beach at about midnight and hanging out while eating junk food and listening to some chill tunes, maybe decide to go for a swim.
18/m/Canada. Aspiring theatre technician and sound designer, currently taking post secondary courses on the subjects. I love just about all animals and nature in general, so I enjoy a good hike or rock climb. An absolute night owl, I spend more time awake when it's dark out as I find it more comfy. Very self reliant, to the point where I sometimes refuse help because I think I can handle things myself. I'm fairly submissive as a person, so someone more dominant would be ideal but not required.

>>Contact (optional)
Witrak on kik
lettuce head#7949 on discord
>>
>>25485303
I love you. However, I'm from Europe so I guess it wouldn't work out. But I do hope you find someone, and I doubt you'll have problems finding that special someone. Also, I like being a night owl too, I love taking nocturnal walks and it feels as if being in a lucid dream where the whole town is just yours.
>>
>>25485442
Would you like to just casually chat? I'm not necessarily looking for a partner, finding people to talk to would be a lot of fun too!
>>
>Their age
25-30
>Their height
5'10+
>Their body type
Built-fat, chubby, or built. Average at least but not skinny. I like men who are bigger than me and can pick me up and make me feel safe. I want to be able to sit on his lap without feeling like I might be too heavy. I want someone who looks like he gives great hugs and cuddles.
>Their race/nationality
White
>Their personality
Introverted, shy and quiet around others until he warms up, sweet, caring, kind and gentle with the people he cares about, has a soft spot for animals and small children, honest, romantic, forward, blunt, mostly dominant, at least a little clingy, maybe a little jealous, physically affectionate, pretty vanilla with some kinks
>Their interests
I want him to want to spend time with me since I am very clingy. Snuggling and watching things together, eating what I cook, playing games together occasionally. Anything else is fine as long as we have a connection. I think it's cute when guys have something they're passionate about and can sperg out about it
Wake up together and snuggle for a long time, get up and make him coffee and breakfast, we have a lazy day cuddling and watching things, he can play games if he wants and I can sit with him and browse or do something else, as long as we can be together, cook him dinner, clean up together, have intense, passionate sex
26/F. I'm pretty boring. I work and enjoy cooking, gardening and lazing around my house in my spare time. I am independent and good at taking care of myself and others. I like being home but get lonely after a while. I can be overly emotional and insecure.
Nah
>Contact (optional)
Just this thread
>>
>>25485664
This is me exactly, except I'm 24 and don't like kids of any size or shape.
>>
>>25485664
6 foot
Big
Wants kids
Big cuddle bear
>>
>Their age
23+ I like guys who are older
>Their height
6 foot taller the better but thats ideal average height guys are good too
>Their body type
chubby/dad bod just not super skinny or super fat I like fluffier guys
>Their race/nationality
preferably white but I'm open to whatever
>Their personality
smart, confident, chill, has their own opinions and thoughts, not an SJW, must be funny,
>Their interests
something intelligent doesn't just stare at video games 24/7, working out, being productive
drink coffee, workout, sleep I'm not hard to please
Introverted, not an SJW, intelligent (127 iq I know its probably bs but if anyone is curious) not really clingy or romantic, funny, realistic and logical I like to workout a lot

>Contact (optional)
leave your kik if you're interested
>>
>>25485664
>just this thread
Rip me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (56KB, 224x438px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
56KB, 224x438px
>>25472335
>Their age
18-19
>Their height
under 5 11
>Their body type
thin
>Their race/nationality
Germanic
>Their personality
helpful & loving
>Their interests
conservatism, the outdoors, drugs, history & philosophy
Wake up have a cigarette, make some pancakes, then we'd go off and tend to the land, Enjoy a J or two, and spend the rest of the day enjoying each others company
I'm a 5'11" 21 year old guy from Northern Canada, Im kinda gay I guess. I enjoy hunting fishing, Hiking, animal husbandry, agriculture, and a few crafts(Archery, Brewing, blacksmithing, and woodworking) Ive been also trying to figure out botany but im not very good at it. Im English with Kinda black brown hair with green eyes, im not very thin anymore but within average standards
Contact (optional)
leave me a reply
>>
>>25485764
Pretty much me. A/S/L?
>>
>Their age / sex
~23-26 F

>Their height
At least smaller than me (6 ft), pref a head smaller.

>Their body type
Not fat, not athletic. Pref small build.

>Their race/nationality
Mulatta or light skin black. If at all possible, in Europe. I have no problem relocating as long as it's not Africa or Asia.
Curly hair very much preferred. No weaves/wigs/other artificial stuff.
I get unlimited touching access.

>Their personality
Caring, intelligent, right-wing.

>Their interests
Anything we can do with just the two of us. Food/cooking, drinking (my family consumes a lot of alcohol, so if you do as well, you'd fit right in), used to be into games, so it's alright if she is, animu, movies, series. Drugs are no problem as long as it's not synthetic.
The most important thing is to be loyal to each other, even if we do not agree, we form a united front towards the outside world. It's literally us against the world.

Just the normie shit I guess. A lot of Netflixing and cuddling on the couch in the evening. Day trips during the weekend like theme park or take a drive somewhere. Needs to like exploring the world.

100% purest Germanic genes (yes I know I'm a lot about race, there will be race play). 6 ft, finished STEM study, job 40h/w in Europe. Recently got back into shape, hope to continue this.

You.
>>
>>25485815

Canadian here, pls respond
>>
File: file.png (22KB, 113x271px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
22KB, 113x271px
>Their age
18 - 24 F

>Their height
5'6'' is ideal.

>Their body type
Petite. The only extreme turn off for me would be obesity and tattoos. I prefer long hair to short, but that's not a deal breaker.

>Their race/nationality
Asian is ideal, but as long as you're petite I shouldn't have a problem with your ethnicity.

>Their personality
Gentle, caring, honest, and kind. I like girls who like to act cutesy and enjoy wearing skirts. The most important trait is you need to be passionate about something. I want to be able to share interests with you.

>Their interests
Ideally, typical 4chan shit like vidya, animu, and shit. I'm flexible and willing to try and get into your hobbies if you try to gain interest in mine.

Staying indoors, playing video games with them, listening to albums, watching movies, and cuddling. A lot of cuddling. I'd like to go around driving around town, not necessarily with any place in mind. In the fall, I'd enjoy walks in the park.

20/M/Texas. /mu/tard. My passion is music, but I enjoy video games, anime, paranormal shit too. I'm a bit tubby, but I'm not obese. Currently enrolled in college right now and I volunteer at the college radio station. People have told me I'm funny and loud.

I don't really want a LDR but I'm open to try it.

>pic

>Contact (optional)
Discord: pdpineapple #5074
Can provide other forms of contact too if you don't have discord, but I prefer it.
>>
File: QTLIPOMAGRAPHYAAA.png (2MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
QTLIPOMAGRAPHYAAA.png
2MB, 3828x4587px
>>25480124
Took me awhile in PS but
>>
>>25485764
Canigetyoubackintime kik
>>
>>25485764
Would an email work for the time being?
>>
>>25485664

This sounds perfect and that is very much me. I'm 24 though, that's the only thing.

I hope you're around or will be, since you didn't specify contact.
>>
>we stay inside and cuddle and watch anime/play vidya/watch a movie

Why are all your perfect days literally the same?
>>
Why are white losers on this site obsessed with asian women?
>>
>>25486305
What else would you want to do? Other things are expensive.
>>
>>25486305
Because everyone on this board is the same cutout of millennial.
>>
>>25486305
>>25486348
this is 4chan
if you aren't expecting these patterns, then I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>25486348
Sorry man, not me. No yellow fever here.
>>
>>25486305
>>25486348
Fuck, I'm getting flashbacks to trying to get dates in person.
>>
Why is it so bad to just want a girl with huge tits and figure out the rest? Fuckin society.
>>
you:
- cute/hot boy
- like 18-40 im 19 pref older than me .
- taller than me (5'4), skinny and it looks like ur bones are easy to break.
- don't care abt race . usually like dark hair/eyes. pls be in the southern US!
- left-leaning/winged
- looks like u could be a potential school shooter
- will let me pretend you're my dad
- likes drawing, has a good tumblr/ig/aesthetic
- if you had an emo phase this is good

me:
- 19, 5'4, white
- very cute and very high self-esteem
- glasses, dark brown hair in like a choppy mid-length cut
- online bully
- true crime community
- asuka is better
- my chemical romance's first album was the best

if u just say "hey" i probably wont reply
kik is ghostbabie420
>>
>>25486348
Why are you so threatened by asian women?
>>
>>25486542
We should never date, but I'll bully on the Internet with you
>>
>>25486551
I'm not. I just find your fetish weird.
>>
>>25485764
I'm not chubby or tall, but the rest fits. Kik: pancakehammer
>>
>>25486576
>all this projection
>not threatened
Why do you lie to yourself?
>>
>>25486600
>arm chair psychology

Haha ok bud, whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>25485664
Damn, this describes me super well. No chance to chat outside the thread? What Would I have to do to change your mind?
>>
>>25483655
I'm also western PA.
You seem pretty chill, got a kik?

throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
>>25484121
kik please?
>>
>>25486612
It's okay kid. Other people have different tastes. One day when you grow up you will understand. Okay sweetie?
>>
>>25486561
u scared ?
>>
>>25484944
do you have a kik?
>>
>>25486658
Ok champ, sorry I made fun of your anime waifu fetish. Want to make it up somehow?
>>
>>25483655
Sounds like I'm a perfect match.
23, m, 6'02", skinny fit, green eyes and brown hair, vidya, and good sense of humor, somewhat nearby.
Let's get in touch and see if we click.
snapchat: english_rabbit
>>
Ideal partner thread'
>gender
female
>Their age
23-30
>Their height
less than 5'8
>Their body type
chubby/overly large breasts
>Their race/nationality
white/american
>Their personality
shy, bored, willing to chat late at night, curious, spontaneous
>Their interests
netflix movies (or any movies), vidya, tech/programming, animals, nothing too weird or niche
just staying at home all day relaxing, playing some vidya, watching a movie, some sexy stuff

6'0 chubby, male, glasses, green eyes, computer science degree from florida that enjoys seinfeld, iasip, twitch streamers, videogame speedruns, random youtube videos.
i don't think this could lead to anything serious ever
>Contact (optional)
discord: cej#6253
>>
>>25473564

I find your description intriguing & delightful. If you wish to contact me, you may message me @ my kik is: Beyond.illusion
>>
>>25486542
>- left-leaning/winged
Welp
>>
>>25486668
Yeah you can stop projecting your own insecurities. I know you wont though.
>>
>>25486663
No, just discord. Honestly didn't expect any replies.

Sniggles#7900
>>
>>25486703
Sure thing. Like I said, keep pulling the insecurities card if it makes you feel better and helps you sleep at night. Also, are you a white male or asian woman?
>>
>>25486742
>still crying about how others like things he doesnt
Sad!
>>
File: 01b.png (104KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
01b.png
104KB, 276x230px
>>25486765
>being this butthurt that I don't like his preferences

Lmao@your life. gg
>>
Me
>26/M/Midwest US
>5'7 145lbs
>Introverted, hopeless romantic, monogamous
>Patient, honest
>Independant and self-sufficient
>Atheist, never drink or smoke but not oppressive with my views on others
>Tattoos, had long hair but (stupidly) cut it. In the process of growing
>Work from home so I'm online a lot
>Night owl. Sleep schedule is sporadic at times
>Naturally competitive so I like to bully people in games
>Prefer hanging out with small group of close friends or S/O rather than parties
>Laid back and fairly routine. I know what I like and stick to it for the most part
>Sex positive but fairly basic in terms of kinks
>Listens to a lot of music
>Black Metal, Doom, Stoner, Drone, Shoegaze, Screamo, Classic HipHop, little of everything
>I'm raising two black kitty bros
>Ideal weekend: being comfy with you, eating good food and touching butts

You
>Female
>Slim/petite girls are my weakness
>Have an idea what you want in life
>Emotionally and mentally mature
>Sex positive and enjoys physical intimacy
>Prefers staying in but would enjoy nature trips once in a while
>Financial independance would be a plus
>Doesn't want kids any time soon
>Would be cool if we can play a game together

Kik: Flex36nyea
Prefer discord once I know you better
>>
>>25485764
Kik: Kabigon54
>>
>Their age
24-28

>Their height
5'7" - 5'11
>Their body type
body of a fridge, muscle/fat
>Their race/nationality
some Mediterranean preferred.
>Their personality
very straight forward, nice, calm,loving
>Their interests
cars, gym, shoes, manual labor
i have the house clean for him and i just got home from work to our big house and i have 2hours before he arrives so i quickly prep the french dish i had planned for the day, he comes home and washes up so we can eat everyday. he fucks me afterwards, we go watch tv and do things before bed before he fucks me again for bedtime.
im smart, i will make the most money in the relationship due to my career. i am gay, i need a boyfriend to also serve as my protector. i can protect myself, but i would like to have him just looming over me so i can feel safe :) i like to cook and clean. i want to bring home the bacon, cook clean, and he does everything else because i suck at micromanaging i.e. pay bills, schedule things, make calls. and hes happy with it that way :) he has massive arms and chest and butt. a manly ass, not the curvy porn star ass i have. hes just so much more masculine than me, im masculine cute :3 hes masculine RAW.

>Contact (optional)
>>
>Their gender
M F MtF FtM (I'm male)

>Their age
21-35 (I'm 27)

>Their location
USA (I'm in IL)

>Their height
Doesn't matter (I'm 5'11'')

>Their body type
I like most shapes and sizes. I'm probably intimidated by you if you're super fit, but I'll still love your body. I can go from twinks/skinny girls up to chubchub fatty's but not super obese. (I'm 240lbs chub/but I've been a regular at the gym trying to become Mr. Muscleman)

>Their race
Doesn't matter (I'm white)

>Their personality
Friendly, chill, doesn't get upset, doesn't sweat the small stuff. Very easy going. Cool with both of us being independent some days. Clingy in a good way, but not overbearing. I need you just as much as you need me. Educated -- hopefully a college graduate or working towards a higher education. (HS diploma is ok too -- I get it. Fuck student loans.)

>Their interests
Some creative inkling -- something musical hopefully. Nerdy. Video games (PC). Weeaboo/Anime. FOOD/going to restaurants. Passionate and motivated.

We wake each other up(I hate waking up, so it will probably be you), play video games throughout the day(obsessed with Overwatch right now), figure out what/where to eat lunch (this is a very important decision), watch Youtube/Twitch and giggle at dumb shit on the internet. Go for a night walk to the gym/work out together.

Music is my first love and making love to my piano is the only love I've ever known. I'm an avid classical music listener and light composer. I like to write small videogame-esque pieces and other stuff for small chamber ensembles. I'm a quiet, polite, caring, nerdy guy who hates making the first move -- so help me out.

>Contact (optional)
Kik: Kabigon54
Tell me a place in the US/world you'd like to visit and what we'd do there. I love to travel all over the US and have been to Asia and Europe. I'd love to have a travel partner so I can explore the world with you!
>>
>>25485764
I meet a lot of that. 33/m. Kik me, LaserJesusBeard
>>
>tfw you're too short for anyone.
>>
>>25483655
I fit all of this, except i'm a fatass
email is [email protected]
>>
>>25488379
don't let it get you down. so long as you're not a complete midget, most girls will be fine with anything despite their preferences
>>
>>25488714
Eh, I'm like 5'4''or 5'5''
>>
>Their age
23+
>Their height
Slightly taller than me, I'm 180cm
>Their body type
Not fat, sexy, heck yeah
>Their race/nationality
White, or asian maybe doesn't matter too much, not black though I'm racist
>Their personality
Sweet, caring, cuddly, good sense of humor, not too girly, like a big sis kinda. Doesn't mind if I want to keep to myself now and again.
>Their interests
I mean, I like vidya and anime but having different interests is good too so I don't care too much, just don't be a fucking nature freak, I don't like going outside for more than a chill walk maybe.
Taking it easy, sitting on the couch, talking about random stuff, goofing around, playing video games or watching a show or something.
20 year old white, chubby, hairy bear-like man who sits by his computer all day, incredibly introverted, so i get exhausted from social interaction even with my favourite people. I'm pretty funny and like to think that I'm a nice person, probably the smartest man in the universe too. Also like doing drugs now and again.

Kik : Yung.mac420 hmu if you use something else though

inb4 anime pic, lmao whatever dude it's a qt
>>
>>25486708
not the same girl, but I'd like to have you as a friend on discord?
>>
>>25486663
>>25488952
I just realized I'm an idiot, I didn't have it set so anyone could friend me. It's fixed now, resend if you'd like.
>>
>>25472335
>Their age
18+
>Their height
5'0"
>Their body type
doesn't matter

>Their race/nationality
Hwhite
>Their personality
CLINGY
>Their interests
ANY!

i am NEET, white, English and 18.

no!
>Contact (optional)
Discord: Stanyellow #0346
>>
>her age
17-22
>her height
Shorter than I (6'1")
>her weight
A healthy weight, a big bonus if she tries to stay in shape
>her race/nationality
Don't have a strict racial preference, but being British would be a big plus.
>her personality
Emotive, very - or at least a little - energetic and goal driven, not major depressive and self-defeating, not looking for a mentor to make every decision for her (independent) and really would not be okay with poly females looking to get juggle boyfriends.
>her interests
Pretty much anything. I take an interest in whatever people I'm fond of are interested in, as well as my own interests outwith the relationship. Science-y topics and history would be perfect, though.
>what would be a perfect day with her?
Sex and pillow talk all throughout the day and finishing it off with late-night store runs followed by more sex. Otherwise? Travelling.
20 year old male living in the north of the UK, currently a university student, but I have plenty of spare time (usually). Really looking to feel around and learn something new with anyone, and to enrich my experiences and being with relationships, whether they be platonic, romantic or otherwise.
>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a girl that fits your criteria!
I'm really not that shallow as to have an "ideal girl", as I tend to prefer average/above average girls as opposed to model-tier women, because there's an alluring charm in women who aren't "literally perfect", in my opinion.
>>
File: Hellyes.jpg (451KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Hellyes.jpg
451KB, 2048x1365px
>Their age
19-27

>Their height
Above 160

>Their body type
Thicc, thin. Don't care as long as she's not too big.

>Their race/nationality
White/Latina/Asian

>Their personality
Ambitious, challenges me intellectually and physically. Calls me out on my shit, if I call her stupid she doesn't start crying but calls me something worse back. Hates and loves the world and the people in it, loving and caring.

>Their interests
Tv/Series, reading, going on random adventures, music, shit man idk you do you I wan't someone who'll introduce me to their hobbies and interests I love trying new shit.

Driving around in the rain, listening to music and both singing along comfortably even though I suck at singing. Relax and watch a movie or show while cuddling and eating healthy/unhealthy snacks. Go out and play in the rain, it's only water! Dry off and go on an adventure, like spending the night in the middle of nowhere or walking/climbing cliffs at the ocean. Taking a midnight dip, laying down and watching the stars.

24 year old 6"1 hazel eyed whiteskinned goofy fucker that jokes about stuff that people might get offended about, so if you're sensitive stay the fuck away cause I don't want to make you cry, I earn my money by daytrading and investing. I like caring about how I dress so I dress preppy or fancy mostly. I love reading and have music in my ears at all awake hours, it's like having theme music to my life. I have a australian shepherd named Maya and she's 4 years old. Idk what to say, I'm great get to know me! I'm dominate af too.

Have a picture of something I love.
>>
File: 20170717_201929.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_201929.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Fuck this template.
I just want a nerdy pale white guy to chat and cuddle. I'm not into guys who act like pure feminine cancer or have crazy haircolors. Just be a normal dude who enjoys other normal dudes.
>short and t h i c c are both a huge +
Must live in the USA and preferably the mid Atlantic area (north Carolina-ish up to NY ish?)

I'm 6 foot. Half German and half Irish I do construction so I've got some muscle to me but I'm not super /fit.
I'm just a regular guy so I'm not really sure what to put down to describe myself. I like Vidya, anime and mu.
My life doesn't revolve around "muh sexuality"

[email protected]
(Yes is spelled skechy not sketchy.)
>>
>>25483655
p cute but i'm too lazy to play this song and dance

have fun everyone
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.