[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BDSM/ Bdsm general/contact thread. >A/S/L >Dom/Sub >Main

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

/BDSM/
Bdsm general/contact thread.
>A/S/L
>Dom/Sub
>Main kinks
>BDSMtest (optional)
>Contact (optional)
>>
>ASL
18/F/UK
>Dom/Sub
Sub. Would consider switching but I love to submit.
>Main kinks
Abduction play, confinement, pet play, and impact play.
>Contact
Would prefer others to just give me their KIK instead of putting mine out there and getting bombarded with dick pics.
>>
>>25472282
>>25472291
this is what soc has turned into.

nice to see that the thirst will neeeever be gone
>>
Sub 18 male, F ONLY. I want to be your slave and will probably go along with any kink you want from me. I have too many kinks to list myself. Reply with your kik
>>
>>25472282
Older dom guy here. into pet play and impact play.Kik me?
crankshaft47
>>
>A/S/L
18/Male/USA
>Dom/Sub
Dominant
>Kinks
Mostly bondage, impact play, breathplay
>BDSMtest
99% Rigger
97% Degrader
91% Dominant
89% Master/Mistress
82% Sadist
71% Daddy/Mommy
>Contact
We'll see
>>
>>25472282
relyt781
>>
>A/S/L
18 m uk
>Dom/Sub
Dom
>Main kinks
Bondage, con non con
>Contact (optional)
Kik sherrifftoast85
>>
>>25472282
Hmu kik sherrifftoast85
>>
>A/S/L
26/m/california (LA)

>Dom/Sub
Dom

>Main kinks
forced exercise (making a girl work out and controlling all aspects of their routine), legwear (workout clothing, tights, leggings, etc)

>Contact

kik
Mysteryfunbox
>>
>>25471490
20/m/USA
dom
Being a master,pet,anything dominating really
>>
28/m/wa

Switch

I'm a trap/crossdresser who likes to dom and sub. Looking to explore age play, pee stuff, butt stuff, incest role play. All the super gross stuff I guess. Maybe down to meet if you're in the Seattle/206 area. Bonus points if you like weed.

Kik: xtnff
>>
>>25472282
GSQ121085
>>
>>25472282
kik maccattack13
>>
>A/S/L
30/m/fl
>Dom/Sub
any
>Main kinks
alot, blood also
>BDSMtest (optional)
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
87% Voyeur
84% Degrader
78% Rope bunny
75% Degradee
75% Pet
74% Primal (Prey)
73% Dominant
73% Sadist
72% Masochist
71% Rigger
70% Boy/Girl
70% Slave
66% Ageplayer
65% Experimentalist
64% Exhibitionist
61% Primal (Hunter)
61% Submissive
49% Brat
44% Owner
42% Daddy/Mommy
41% Master/Mistress
27% Non-monogamist
25% Vanilla

>Contact (optional)
kik: maccattack13
>>
>>25472282
28m dom from the UK, kik is monto32
>>
>>25472282
25/M/Germany
likemikehock
>>
File: 42753306_p1_master1200.jpg (621KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42753306_p1_master1200.jpg
621KB, 858x1200px
>A/S/L
24/bi/male/USA/Massachusetts
Love Boyish/Effeminate guys the most, but also like girls and traps
>Dom/Sub
90%Dom10%Sub
>Main kinks
Petplay, Master/Slave, Cosplay, Massage, Humiliation, Spanking, Milking, Corruption, Mindbreak, Cosplay, etc.
>Looking for
Someone in the area for fwb or a relationship. I'm not looking for RP sorry
>Contact (optional)
Kik: RNGDude
>>
>A/S/L
32m/29f/24f Los Angeles
>Dom/Sub
Dom/Domme/switch
>Main kinks
D/s, impact play, caning, breath play, anal only, spanking, slapping, group sex, sensory deprivation, forced bisexuality, humiliation, degradation, public sex, electroplay, many others
>Contact
Kik and Skype: LaserJesusBeard

Guys, I'm straight. So happy to be friends, but don't waste your time if you want more
>>
>ASL
24/m/Australia
>IRC name
Don't use it, fetlife is AlphaGamma25
>General Kinks/Fetishes
Petplay as a master (not the super hardcore leather and cages kind, just the dominant and loving relationship), bondage, orgasm control/denial, stretching, cumplay and impregnation
>Your experience/experiences
All of the above plus general kinkyness (impact play, clips, toys etc)
>Does anyone IRL know of your kinks/fetishes, how have they reacted?
Past partners have reacted in various ways, either not being into it, being a little into it, or really liking it. Some friends know and some have asked questions in a group, other have come to me afterwards and asked things privately, and other haven't seemed to care.
>Do you remember when you first realized that vanilla wasn't enough? what was the trigger for that specific fetish?
After my first few times having sex i found that i liked to hold my partner down while doing it, and things escalated from there.
>Kinkiest thing you've done?
I've done some bloodplay (and not really been into it), I think the most satisfyingly kinky thing I've done was having a live in pet who would dress up for an hour each night and play, and was generally submissive the rest of the time. (I would pick her outfits for the day, control her schedule to some degree, give her orders to be completed in my absence, etc)
>Anything you'd like to try but haven't managed to? if so, why?
I'd like to play with anal stretching and play for a submissive or pet, and I'd love to impregnate a pet, making her truly mine.
>>
File: Bdsmresults.jpg (491KB, 828x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Bdsmresults.jpg
491KB, 828x1297px
>A/S/L
20/F/Midwest

>Dom/Sub
Dom

>Main kinks
Dubcon, panties, doll play, slave play, breath play, riding crops, being a degenerate furry.

>BDSMtest (optional)
Pic related.

>Contact (optional)
Tell me about yourself/why you want to chat first. I'm only looking for girls, btw.
>>
>A/S/L
22, trans woman, US
>Dom/Sub
Switch
>Main kinks
Pet play, bondage, sensory play, body worship, orgasm control, humiliation/degradation
> More info
I'm chubby, tall, androgynous, and I've been on HRT for over 19 months. I'm attracted to other trans people.
>Contact
my kik is AlexErin9
>>
>>25475120
Total sub Midwest male here feels bad
>>
>>25473218
>forced exercise
what?
>>
>>25475911
I already have a male sub. He's a good boy. I've pretty much given up on trying to find a second male sub bc so many of them haven't meshed well.
>>
File: IMG_20170713_193900.jpg (2MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_193900.jpg
2MB, 4160x2336px
>A/S/L
26/f/nz
>Dom/Sub
Dom
>Main kinks
edging, orgasm denial, chastity, ruined orgasms, forced intox, impact play, bondage, the usual really.

>Contact (optional)
I'm actually looking to join a bdsm/femdom discord. I'm apart of a 4chan femdom one already its just fucking dead and no one actually talks about femdom shit that much. it's mostly casual convo and i'd like more kink based discussions (not just for arousing purposes, I actually want to discuss it not erp)

I have a sub already and am not really into 1 on 1 talk, the only way that would happen was if you're in nz.

>>25477011
>tfw want a harem but even finding subs is hard
I wish you all the luck, you've probably more of a chance than me
>>
>>25477105
>I wish you all the luck, you've probably more of a chance than me

The hardest part is finding a girl that doesn't flip out when she learns I'm with a guy. They don't have to play together or anything, but girls into girls take serious offense to it in my experience and it makes it very difficult.
>>
>>25474874
21 m 661

100% non monogamist
75% Degradee
73% Experimentalist
67 % Sub
63% Primal Prey
62% rope boy
62% voyeur

Lemme be your Domme's sub
>>
>>25477114
I have a hard time finding sub chicks because as soon as you meet Bi chicks (literally no lesbians in my scene which is what im guessing your main problem is) they're always switches and they say they only sub for guys and dom girls, it's like some messed up internalised misogyny. I'm an equal opportunity dominator.
>>
>>25475120
>>25477011
Was going to reply but then >I already have a male sub

Will there ever be a true lesdom
>>
File: 1427071721752.jpg (112KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427071721752.jpg
112KB, 640x400px
>A/S/L
25/F/Los Angeles
>Dom/Sub
Sub, little/middle
>Main kinks
bondage, rape, punishment, rules and protocol, financial control, age play and age gap
>Contact
leave your kik here if interested!
>>
>>25477166
GSQ121085
>>
>>25477149
gay sub chick here, I think a lot more people have gender bias with that shit then they think haha

I'm closer to a masculine stereotype than anything, sports in school, tomboy shit, work in male dominated fields, etc etc, and a lot of people into kink who find out I'm not a top are shocked because they see me as the "guy"
>>
>>25475120
dang, feel like i'd be a good fit as I enjoy all of those things but I am a guy of course, and not in the midwest.

good luck though and hope you have the best harem
>>
>>25477166
nickphynx
>>
>>25477171
Oh man the only time I ever thought a chick was a top was because she was the hardest bitch I ever met, very femme, but the most "I dont take shit from anyone" dominating personality. turns out she was a massive masochist hardcore sub. (She also had a very qt ftm dom who seemed so gentle and in love with her. I hope she managed to get him interested in bdsm)
>>
>>25477166
ken_slip
>>
>A/S/L
27/male/Québec
>Dom/Sub
Switch
>Main kinks
Latex, breathplay. I'm willing to try other things but I'm mostly looking for light hearted play and experimentation.

I've started investing in latex and it was a really good move, I love it. It's really comfy and makes everything better.

skype dremcfleuve
kik virvum666
>>
>>25477166
Kik: velrase
Would be nice to talk with you
>>
File: IMG_3380.jpg (240KB, 720x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3380.jpg
240KB, 720x805px
>A/S/L
21/Male/Michigan
>Dom/Sub
Sub
>Main kinks
Humiliation, exhibitionism, cumplay, anal play, public play, forced bi
>Contact (optional)
kik is ThothAcolyte
>>
>>25477166
Sherrifftoast85
>>
>>25477166
You sound interesting.
Add bustedcog
>>
M19 UK

Switch but prefer subbing but i'm fine with domming, though I can be nervous at first so I might need a helping hand

Anything that isn't scat honestly, I really want to explore BDSM and do all sorts of fun and exciting things.

Don't have it on me right now but on the test I was 99% rope bunny and a whole mix of the standard Dom and sub stuff.

If anyone's interested post your details and I'll consider posting my contact or adding you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720-094720-01.jpg (329KB, 1440x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720-094720-01.jpg
329KB, 1440x1108px
>A/S/L
27/M/Canada
Straight
>Dom/Sub
Dom
>BDSMtest
See image
>Contact
Kik: thrombusdickhard
>More
Interested in BDSM but haven't really done anything. Would like to chat about it, learn more about it, or whatever.
>>
24 M US

Kik: master_jian

I'm a dom looking for slaveboys to roleplay with. New or inexperienced subs are welcome, as long as you have an open mind and you're willing to learn.

When you message me, you will tell me your A/S/L, whether or not you have experience as a sub, and if you have any other hard limits or expectations.
>>
>A/S/L
36/m/Germany
>Dom/Sub
Dom-leaning switch
>Main kinks
humiliation, degradation, spanking, slapping, forced exercises, age gap, ediging, anal play, cum play, piss play, rules and protocol
>Contact (optional)
kik: soylent_spleen
>>
>>25477105
>>25477105
is forced intox, intoxication??
>>
>>25477166
I'm somewhat interested.
kik is Mysteryfunbox
>>
>>23m/613 ottawa
>>Switch, dom main
>>kik solsanctum
>>
>>25479927
Yeah, forced intoxication. Being imbued against your will. Its normally done with alcohol but I prefer drugs because people don't get vommy
>>
>A/S/L
23/m(cd)/canada
>Dom/Sub
95% sub, 5% dom (remaining bottom)
>Main kinks
ownership, orders, forced to hurt myself, sleepcreeps, I crossdress (prefer my partner doesn't) I'll try anything once. No judgement.
>BDSMtest (optional)
Never bothered, I'm open as long as I'm told to do it
>Contact (optional)
kik thunderaugust
I prefer skype but I don't want to post it, send/reply me with yours
>>
27 M Europe Straight Switch
>straight !!! <<<
6"4/1m90 and about 75 kilo's skinny/fit
i've been told i have a nice body, and a nicee butt.

Mainly looking for online chats and online play
I`m looking for a female, preferrably switch
i`ll be somewhere in between dominant and submissive.
i`m very kinky so i dont mind doing things for you that may be a bit unusual.
we will find out if it works or not

skype= Live:nlsocsk

if you like to watch a boy on cam do whatever, you should add me!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-11-01-45-43.png (717KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-11-01-45-43.png
717KB, 1080x1920px
>A/S/L
19/f/MO, USA
>Dom/Sub
Sub but trying to be more switch for my bf
>Main kinks
Knife play, Master/Pet, Breath play, impact play, blood kink
>BDSMtest (optional)
See photo
>Contact (optional)
Discord- Livin'LikeLarry#9041
Looking for someone to teach me the ways of the Dom
>>
>>25477166
Hey, someone local. Kik me, LaserJesusBeard
>>
>>25480965
plz if you're not into being dom, don't try to be that for your BF. It will never feel good for you, you wont enjoy it and you could end up resenting him if he wants you to be more and more dom
>>
>>25481102
It's not something he's forcing me into it, I want to do this myself. I've been looking into more dominant roles and I think that I could find enjoyment from it as well.
>>
male 19
looking for female Dom
Kik: Salmiakk
>>
>>25471490

>A/S/L
25/Male/US
>Dom/Sub
Dom
>Main kinks
Creampies, Grool, Face Sitting, Anal, Forceful Play, Cum Swapping, Rope, Collars
>Contact (optional)
Just ask have kik

I need a female who loves grool as much as me, any around??
>>
File: Untitled2.png (738KB, 458x636px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
738KB, 458x636px
>A/S/L
23/M/Melbourne, Australia
>Dom/Sub
like 90% sub
>Main kinks
petplay, slavery, impact play

just seeing if any other Ausfags are lurking
>>
>>25472282
You sound like my new plaything ;)
Kik: 44mike77
>>
>>25481390
Bumping, any females similar interests? Kik jdilla414
>>
>A/S/L
19, female, mid east
>Dom/Sub
Sub
>Main kinks
Slave, rape play, petplay
>BDSMtest (optional)
>Contact (optional)
Kik mosco2o
>>
>A/S/L
21/m/germany
>Dom/Sub
dom
>Main kinks
bondage, anal, deepthroat but i am open to new stuff
>Contact
ShitPuppet

Please only females. Also i live very close to Netherlands/Belgium if anybody from there would be interested
>>
>>25474646
Woah another masshole, few and far between.
>>
>asl
M 21 southeast USA
>dom/sub
Sub
>kinks
Pegging, facesitting, smothering, holding hands, petplay, mommydom, general light to moderate femdom, monogamy
>contact
Kik: memyself345

Skinny white kid who likes vidya and movies

I just want to meet a nice girl who wants to dom me ;_;
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.