[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some real time advice /soc/ Got chatting to a girl on tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 238x211px
Need some real time advice /soc/
Got chatting to a girl on tinder whos in a wheelchair. Shes cute and I want to ask her out on a date. Need advice on dating someone in a wheelchair
>inb4 dont make it a thing
It's a thing, I'm not a wheelchair and she is. Anons in wheelchairs, what pisses you off about dating?
>>
People living in the first floor
>>
I probably wouldn't suggest hiking or anything like that, and she's probably got enough strength in her grip to pull your dick off, so I wouldn't ask for a hand-job.
On the plus side, you'll always get great parking, and those sweet seats at the movies.
>>
If you're getting her out to the restaurant check beforehand if they're not going through renovation/something that could make it hard to go with a wheelchair there.
Most young people on wheelchairs get around pretty amazing so you don't have to help her with most things- unless she's extremely shy, she'll ask if she needs your help.
Other than that -remember- you're dating Her , not her wheelchair- chill out and enjoy your date :)
>>
>>25471488
This sounds like sound advice thanks! She doesn't seem shy, she plays wheelchair basketball and stuff
>>
>>25471488
this is good advice.
I went on a date with a girl in a wheelchair and forget to vet the restaurant. Turns out it had a huge step/ledge and even though she could walk a little it was a performance getting her up there.
No second date either. (though that could have been my fault)
>>
>>25470846
Just take it one step at a time friendo. The most important thing about anyone with a disability is treating them normally. The other advice in the thread is sound.
>>
>>25471623
>>25471726
Thanks, I'm planning to meet her in her city (shes about a 10 min train ride away) and ask her to show me around. I figure that way she will know what's good for her
>>
>>25471726
>Just take it one step at a time friendo
Kek
>>
>>25471527
They can be massively strong in the upper body. Try not to make a big deal of that or be shocked when they do stuff you thought was impossible.
>>
>>25470846
in my opinion it would depend on why she's in a wheelchair
if she was in an accident, go ahead date her.
if it's caused by a genetic or biological condition,
as an evolutionist, I would have to say don't.
or at least don't make any babies with her.

but ultimately it's your decision.
>>
Has anyone slept with someone in a wheelchair? Like how is it? I'm not sure I can imagine sex without the use of my legs...
>>
>>25472961
>as an evolutionist

You mean as a fucking idiot.

If everyone followed your rules we wouldn't have Stephen Hawking aka one of the greatest minds on the planet
>>
>>25472297
that sounds really good. Good luck
>>
>>25474678
Thanks anon. I'm actually reaally hopeful. She seems like a genuinely nice girl. Not your usual tinder shitfest
>>
>>25474409
>If everyone followed your rules we wouldn't have Stephen Hawking
Stephen Hawking's mom was in a wheelchair?
>>
No matter what happens, I bet she'll always come crawling back to you.
>>
>>25474409
Not once did I say kill them
I just said don't breed with them
Stephen Hawking's mother wasn't handicapped as far as I know

you are an idiot
>>
Just watch out for the super slut. Some of them expect to be dumped so will bang anything to try and make up for it.
>>
Even though you said not to say the typical "act like she isn't in a wheelchair", act like that, BUT use it to your advantage too a little, depending on how well she has accepted it and her personality you can even use the wheelchair to play with her.
The first date i had with a girl that now is a really good friend, we raced in a Wal-Mart with me using a scooter or one time when we did a "downtown tour" entered every local bar there because we could jump the line and its kinda entertaining just walking and talking while you push her, because she can really chill while you help.
>>
>>25474136
Depending on how bad are her legs its usually pretty much the same because she doesnt need her legs to get fucked.
The only difference is that you have to help to get her in positions and do much of the work, but like one anon said, the handjobs, blowjobs and that stuff are mindblowing because of her incredible stamina, strength and tecnique when using the hands
>>
I'm in a wheelchair myself OP. The biggest advice I can give is that you should always keep the disability in mind but don't make everything about it. Don't help her with anything unless she gives you permission and don't ask to help her too often. We like to show that we're independent so it annoys us when people constantly help us with basic shit but we do also appreciate the help.

Also one thing that you will quickly learn when going out with someone in a wheelchair is that most places are shit when it comes to accessibility in some way or another.

I've never really been on too many dates so I don't have too much experience from that perspective, and I'm sorry if my advice isn't great. It's hard without specific questions.

So... AMA
>>
>>25476644
Last time you orgasmed? Ever stab yourself for fun? Where can I find me a handi girl?
>>
>>25476948
I'm fucking dying
>>
>>25476948
I fap every day so like a few hours ago and I'll probably fap again in a little bit. I'm not paralyzed so I don't stab myself for fun. One time I accidentally stabbed myself with a letter opener during a play though. And I don't know where to get a handigf or I would go on way more dates.
>>
>>25477288
Do you fap on ya wheelchair, like do you do it in public. Placing a cover over ya and got a buzzing thing between ya pussy lips.
>>
Why is she in a wheelchair, OP?

If she is partly paralysed, it is very important to determine how much: If she doesn't have any control over her pelvic muscles, she will be a shitty fuck. Literally.

I dated a girl who was paralysed from the chest down, but retained some use of her arms. Fucking her was like fucking a fleshlight, and she shit herself several times.

Paralysed pussy is bad pussy!
>>
>>25476644
I recently found out she can use her legs a bit, she can walk a short distance. I've tried to avoid asking her about it because we haven't been talking long and I figure she will tell me when she's ready. She must know I want to know.
>>25476634
as above, I found out she can use her legs a bit so maybe some positions are more achievable. I really like reverse cowgirl but I fear she won't be able to do that :/
>>
>>25470846
You could fucking ask her.
>>
File: giphy.gif (994KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
994KB, 500x277px
>>25471488
Checked, brother
>>
>>25476644
I know I'm not in a wheelchair, but I understand your sentiment from a similar situation. If I'm wanting to canoe for instance, and my father and grandfather are holding up one canoe to clean it, I'll start walking over to take over for my grandfather and help. In this case, I also want to SHOW that I can and will help of my own volition, but before I get a chance to, he'll say "Why don't you help your father hold this." assuming I won't otherwise. Then if I do, I seem like I only did it because he said so, and if I don't , I look like a fucking asshole cuntface.

Fucking hate that shit. Happens a lot in different situations. I just want to be responsible by myself, without it seeming like every selfless act I do, I only do because it was demanded of me.
>>
OP here, ID probably changed cos im on my phone. I asked her on a date and she said yes. Im actually really lookong forward to it. Thanks everyone for the advice. Hopefully it goes well
>>
>>25477322
I fap on my wheelchair sometimes but most of the time it's on the ground. I've fapped in public under a cover a few times, but I'm not a girl.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.