[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work is extremely slow so I want to pass the time with this thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0299.jpg (605KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
605KB, 858x1200px
Work is extremely slow so I want to pass the time with this thread.

It's about ballbusting. I've been into this shit since I was a boy. For those that don't know what ballbusting is. It's the fetish for being hit in the testicles in a variety of ways.

Often considered femdom but I don't think my version is femdom. I've been hit in the balls daily for 9 years by my wife who I started into this link at the tender age of 13.

Ask anything about it or talk about it or share pics with me for my collection.really whatever is on your mind.
>>
>>25467827
>>25467827
Got kicked in the balls so hard in 8th grade that I tasted blod. Never again.
>>
My biggest question for you is why? I'm a kinky dude, into both receiving and dishing out pain, but ballbusting has never made sense to me. With more generally accepted forms of pain, there's a rush of adrenaline; I've been hit in the balls before and all I feel is nausea. I end up like Alex in A Clockwork Orange, feeling like I'm going to be sick.
>>
>>25467856
How did you taste blood. I've heard alot of rumors to being hit in the genitals...but why would your mouth bleed?

Capcha loading slow
>>
>>25467868
It has never hurt me. I grew up afraid to act on it because I don't like pain. First time I was hit in the balls it felt overwhelming pleasurable and I've had My strongest orgasm from taking a hit to the balls. Maybe I'm wired differently but the draw used to be just psychological to me but it also feels good and I'm addicted to it
>>
Also my wife is either around or a text away so if yall the want a woman's perspective just lemme know
>>
>>25467827
Where do you work?
>>
>>25469375
I'm an Aerospace engineer for a company in Oklahoma. Don't want to reveal too much. I build oversee the production and make necessary modifications for engines nacelles and thrust reversers
>>
Also to add back to the threads haven't gotten laid since my son was born 7 weeks ago. And last night we played a ballbusting card game and almost...almost! Broke our dry spell. But everything downstairs has tightened up for my wife so it only felt good for a moment then it hurt her so we'll try again another day
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.