[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know. Maybe its not the best board to ask this question,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

I dont know. Maybe its not the best board to ask this question, but whatever. How do you know that you are handsome/attractive to girls, if you have almost no friend and never interact with girls? How do random girls act when they see some handsome guy that they dont know in store or where ever in public?
>>
>>25467334
They might admire him and never approach him. Most girls are too stuck in gender roles to approach guys in real life. Sorry.

Also, if they got to know you more and noticed that you had no friends, they would take it as a warning sign. There are plenty of handsome AND functional men.
Unless of course the girl is insecure... then she thinks she can be special for you, or "fix" you..

>source: girl
>>
>>25467357
But do you or other girls keep staring if you see handsome guy? Sometimes i see that girls are glancing at me. Sometimes there is not a single girl looking at me. I honestly have no idea how i look. I never haf femele friend or evem gf. I remember in middle school i was extremaly shy with girls. I couldnt say even "hi" to them. Maybe that was cus i was bullied, not bullied but homiliated by my crush in primary school. And yea that shyness is still with me, a little bit less shy than in school times but still way too shy for 25yo old. There is one extremaly attractive girl in my gym. She keep staring at me constantly. She also looks very shy and quiete cus never talk with anyone. And as i noticed i always attract shy girls.
>>
>>25467383
Never had*
Huniliated
Holy shit its hard to write long texts with phone
>>
>>25467383
They might stare a little, but it could be for any reason. Word of advice: confidence and status make guys attractive to most girls. My little brother has some good genes, but girls tend to be creeped out by him just because he's self conscious.

So, for the most part, a lot about looks is arbitrary. If you feel like you look good, or if you don't think about how you look at all, you're probably mildly attractive.

But also, protip: get some friends. It's just good for you, and your question will be properly answered.
>>
I've been figuring out over the past couple years that I'm actually attractive.

I don't really think what the other guys saying girls are too shy to compliment you is true. If you're hot enough some women will pursue you.

I always get complements over my eyes, which is their way of saying "You cute boy ask for my number".

As for why you don't have any friends or maybe aren't seeing the signs girls show. You could have autism. I have the most mild case my psychiatrist had seen, but it explains a lot.

Or you could be ugly as fuck and also autistic. Who knows.
>>
The quickest method for finding out might be to post a picure, OP, but if you're a little worried then perhaps that'd be a bit sudden.
>>
>>25467402
Well. There is not like i dont have friends at all. I have some friends with who i refreshed our relationships recently. But still. We just hang out together. Not with girls. They are not like me. They have gfs. They interact with females. They use social media fb, tinger and other shit that i dont use
>>
>>25467414
Yes i know that would be easiest. But im not going to do that. Also i dont have many photos of my self. Probably last phone of me was in high school yearbook. I also think photo wouldnt show how i really look. I mean many people are much different than in their photos.
>>
I wonder what the chances of me being arrested/fined/publically humiliated are if I try flirting with the next girl I see looking at me in the store...
>>
Why fuckboys get aproached by girls so often?
>>
Anyone?
>>
/soc/ isn't a good place to find out that's for sure, I get complemented on my looks and seem to find it easy to get girls attracted to me but on soc on normally get a 6/7 which is the average on here
>>
>>25470707
I've noticed that average/below average guys on /soc/ often inflate their ratings of other average looking guys and under-rate guys who are conventionally attractive.
>>
File: IMG_6318.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6318.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>25470707
I can't even get rated a 7... ever, and I've been on here for years. I also notice nobody typically rates below a 5.... and also that I'm always lowest rated in threads. Can sombody identify my flaws that fuck over my entire face so that nobody likes it?

I know im no model but I totally thought some girls would think I'm handsome
>>
>>25470965
You're average, I think a bit of stubble and a more stylish haircut would help a lot
>>
>>25467357
>handsome AND functional
lol just because he has no friends doesn't mean he's not functional
>>
>>25470965
fuck rate threads dude, iv been rated 3-8's so dont worry
your someones cup of tea
>>
>>25470970
How is average a good thing? It's not good if literally nobody has the opinion you're a little more than JUST average...

What makes me so painfully average with no subjective opinions
>>25470986
Dude I'm only rated 4-6 if I ever genuinely got a good rate id have no reason at all to complain
>>
File: IMG_2865.jpg (84KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2865.jpg
84KB, 540x960px
>>25470970
Here's me with facial hair btw but desu I can't keep my hair short because I have cowlicks every where
>>
>>25471047
Brandon when will you get it. Youre not ugly. Stop acting like a pussy and youll get pussy
>>
>>25467334
You know you are handsome when you have no male friends, because they see you as competition and hate that.
source: me

what they didn't know was, I'm gay. (but unouted in school bc I'm not crazy)
>>
>>25467334
They almost always adjust their hair. And try to check you out the second time.
>>
File: numbers.png (62KB, 177x244px) Image search: [Google]
numbers.png
62KB, 177x244px
>>25467524
That's a lot of pit hair jesus
>>
>>25471091
Why not just bee urself
>>
>>25471091
Op here
Idk bro. My friends are friends i dont have many friends. But they are not faggots who would disfriend someone only cus he is better looking. And also most of my friends are from childhood. Probably all of them.
>>
>>25470965
Brandon?? Love you, baby. 8/10
>>
>>25471154
I love you for being yourself.
>>
>>25467334
I will answer your question with a question. How does a fish know what air is if it's never left the water?
>>
>>25472819
Further more; why does a fish care what air is if it lives in water?
>>
>>25467524
what is by your definition a fuckboi?
>>
Honestly? I've never been able to figure this out. My best friend told me she loved me, while drunk, ten years after we met after we both married other people. Its a crapshoot.
>>
>>25472819
Are you implying that i dont why if im handsome or not becouse im ugly or becouse i dont interact with women? Or both?
>>
>>25472819
>>25474294
Are you implying that i dont know if im handsome or not* becouse im ugly or becouse i dont interact with womans?
>>
File: 2183_40s-fuckboy.jpg (57KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
2183_40s-fuckboy.jpg
57KB, 600x650px
>>25473061
pic
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.