[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Females, describe your ideal boyfriend! >his age >his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 75

File: 1381325601395.png (46KB, 737x769px) Image search: [Google]
1381325601395.png
46KB, 737x769px
Females, describe your ideal boyfriend!

>his age
>his height
>his weight
>his race/nationality
>his personality
>his interests
>how would be a perfect day with him?
+
>talk a bit about yourself
>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a guy that fits your criteria!

Go! Maybe he is here and you did not realize yet!

Previous thread: >>>/r9k/38415948
>>
>>25464843
Ideal boyfriend...
>living
>is into me
>has a penis
>minimal baggage / gives affection
>>
>>25464862
Discordd?
>>
ideal boyfriend
>dead
>>
Well.. this is going about as well as I expected it to...

I have been on 4chan too long, my cynicism is clearly getting the better of me. :P
>>
Scottish - because I love the accent. I like some European accents too.
"Cultured" - interested in cooking, history, literature, art.
6ft +
Average weight
Broad
Big hands
Touches me a lot, very physical.
Relaxed, kind, understanding, no mental illness, honest, loyal, affectionate.
Most of all, someone who has their weaknesses and issues but understands that you have to take responsibility for your own wellbeing.
>>
>>25464862
Got kik? add me someguy26863, I'm all of those probably
>>
>>25465037
>no mental illness, honest, loyal
you will never ever find a scottish person like this ever
>>
>>25465148
A girl can dream!
>>
>>25465148
kek
>>
>>25465037
If you like italian accent too and you want to chat a bit here is my kik Lu.be64, I'm 20 years old and cultured in italian recipes and its literature, if you havent got kik and interested in talking a bit let me know something where we could talk a bit on
>>
24-30
5'5 and up
Skinny to medium build
White/Jewish
Solid, driven, secretly nerdy, stoic, kind
>>
French accent
Likes indie rock
Is passionate about something
nice ass
nice boobs
is a girl
>>
File: 1389124124572.gif (349KB, 202x198px) Image search: [Google]
1389124124572.gif
349KB, 202x198px
>>25465037
I'm an European living in Scotland, if that makes it any better.
>>
>>25465231
I fill all this form, except the age one (21 here o/), but I will never be your bf cuz one reason... location.

I do not live in a country among the top probability countries to find a channer. Brazil x.x
>>
20-30
6'4 - 6'6
200+ of muscle not fat
Broad shoulders and green eyes
White with black hair
Big ya know
Loves me and buys me things
>>
What I want does not seem to exist, but:

Any height is fine. I am 5'7" 1/2
Has to be into metal, and hopefully a lot of other music. I want someone to talk about post-black or post or sludge or doom metal, anything similar. Not power metal or shitty metal core, nu metal. None of that. I want someone who can also tolerate all the dream pop indie shit and all the synth/retrowave bullshit

Viking-esque would be great. Chubby to sorta fat. I don't like thin guys. I myself am squishy.
Facial hair is a just about necessity.
Geeky - would be into video games and film, maybe a history buff.
Shy, depressed type. I also want a guy that can have a sensitive and needy side to him. But - be able to hold a job.

Dunno what else to say
>>
>>25465231
I fit that! do you have discord? :)
>>
>>25465351
Wow thats mostly me tb h. I want to get into some of the other genres of metal but i dunno where to start. But I just shaved to start over for summer lol.
>>
>>25465353
800regularsizedcrayons#4887
>>25465270
:( I'm sorry!
>>
>>25465367
What qualities out of that describes you?
>>
>>25465384
Literally all of it except for what i listed above lol. Im 6'3, 209 pounds, I prefer not to shave, video games, film and history is mostly what i talk about anyway, im terribly shy and depressed most of the time but im trying to get better and i can be pretty needy but try not to be.
>>
File: 1500252327161.jpg (12KB, 236x194px) Image search: [Google]
1500252327161.jpg
12KB, 236x194px
>30(31)
>5'8"(5'9")
>180(185 or maybe more) (basically think Jack Blacks build with that black hairstyle. Maybe even a little messier)
>Italian, German?
>Secretive, creatively jovial and all-knowing. Ethereal and eccentric. Left handed.
>Art, creative process, music, pop culture, deep web, international dope art stuff like DVDs and artbooks. Intense omnigaming and internet knowledge.
>We would probably hang out in his house in his really relaxed and chill basement space with tapestries, obscure posters and garden-level windows. We'd play games on a nice 90's Ikea futon with 1000 thread but messy sheets and pillows. Ps2, N64, vintage etc... Then id sit with you at your PC and we'd surf all your dope stuff online and youd read 10 minute long art-comedy (borderline savant obsessive autistic hilarious) articles from your fave blogs or genius reviewers. Id blow you at your call in your computer chair while you browse as long as you want and then swallow. We could go to hibachi and get sake and come back and watch some of your favorite insane movies. Or whatever hip youtube content you traffic. Wed listen to recent vinyls and youd practically attack me on your bed. I would maybe be a little bit of a bitch or a brat to get you to rape me and hold me down to choke and crush me while you do it. You could last and make me cum handsfree and id lay my head in your chest hair and fall asleep. Only very light snoring.
+
>5'10" Tgirl, Seattle, I am beautiful and pass effortlessly while also having a desirable androgyne edge. Im a cartoonist and mediaholic nerd. I am a brat and I will make you annoyed in public or with close friends and you should like making me crawl and feel degraded when we are alone.
>>
>>25465351
I fit pretty much all of this but am thin and clean shaven is that a deal breaker?
>>
File: merchant radar.jpg (65KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
merchant radar.jpg
65KB, 255x255px
>>25465148
top bantz>>25465231
>White/Jewish
>>
>20-35
>taller than 5'5
>?
>?
>Loving but stand off ish, doesn't suffocate me. Caring, Funny, not overly sexual, trusting/loyal,
>Holding hands, cuddling, video games, movies/tv shows, animals. + Your own unique interests.
>Have a job/in school for someting. AKA have your life somewhat figured out. (Not a NEET, I am not a provider.)

>24/F/Canada
>Chubby, body mods, red hair, green eyes, loves animals, geeky, plays video games(badly), cooks and works full time.
>>
File: strong fat.jpg (741KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
strong fat.jpg
741KB, 1944x2592px
>>25465351
I guess I'm close to viking build.

Sludge and doom are great but having a prog death metal phase right now. I love shitty indie pop.

Beard-let, 6'0, INFP, and shy/depressed but working through the pain.

KIK: PinkFlag1955

If nothing else I really enjoy talking to strangers online because it's good practice for the real world. This post is pretty pathetic but sure beats Tinder.
>>
File: kokobaby.jpg (183KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
kokobaby.jpg
183KB, 1200x798px
>his age
>his height
6'1"
>his weight
just have a normal bmi
>his race/nationality
korean or russian
>his personality
multi-faceted, outgoing, talented
>his interests
music, books, the arts, going out, spending time in nature, movies, philosophy, theology, improving self
domestic activities would be so sweet. but just going out on a date in the city, maybe doing dumb touristy stuff, getting dinner, going home and composing music together

DON'T FUCKING @ ME
>>
File: 1500216805256.jpg (321KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500216805256.jpg
321KB, 720x960px
>>25465452
Holy shit. That was the most autistic thing I've read all day and I was just browsing /r9k/.

>>25465694
How do you compose femanon? I used to use Sibelius but now I just straight up record midi input into Ableton and only look at notation when arranging.

You should hit up pic related when he posts next time since you like korean pretty boys. Hopefully someone can hook up and get off this godforsaken site.
>>
>his age
26 to 30
>his height
5'0 to 5'7
>his weight
130 to 160
>his race/nationality
White Irish, German, Swedish or British( I love accents)
>his personality
He is very clingy and obsessive, shy but not doesn't mind going to small gatherings. He also has a good standing with his family and loves writing me love notes and giving me soup and reading to me when I am sick. He loves to spend his time reading, playing his vidya, drinking like a fish and loves to talk about anything for hours on end.
>his interests
Video games, comics, music, sports, art, cooking, the great outdoors, drinking, smoking cigars or weed or anything smoke related, animals, science, philosophy and history.
We would cuddle close together and listen to the rain fall. We would talk about who would win in a fight, "Ironman or Thor" and watch some tv shows he loves and then cook dinner together. Then a couple of hours later we would fuck like crazy.
+
I'm tall, black, and look like a chubby weightlifter. I don't think this guy is here but it's fun to dream.
>>
File: IMG_0677.jpg (80KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.jpg
80KB, 800x534px
>>25464843
>age
18-21
>height
5'7+
>weight
>140lbs+
>race
Doesn't matter
>personality
Awkward, yet dominant during sex OR cocky and awkward during sex (to an extent)
>interests
Video games, anime, sadomasochism,
>perfect day
Hangout at his house, fall asleep together watching tv
>talk about yourself
I'm into the interests I wrote and I also cosplay. I think it'd be funny if I actually met someone like this.
Teeth like pic related is a plus

Kik: summer.goth
>>
File: ok.jpg (68KB, 862x524px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
68KB, 862x524px
>>25466424
You could have said you just like Europeans or White guys. I feel bad for black men.

>>25466575
That is the most generic description I've ever seen on an ideal partner thread.
>it'd be funny if I actually met someone like this
that is literally every guy on /r9k/
>>
File: 13798417.gif (2MB, 253x145px) Image search: [Google]
13798417.gif
2MB, 253x145px
>>25466588
I don't want to lump together entire cultures into one word. I feel bad for your mom.
>>
>>25466424
>tfw short and only part of this describes me
Well, it's the closest so far.
>>
>>25464862
guaranteedreplies.jpg
>>
File: tumblr_m7s5mkYGoM1qitzcg.gif (962KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7s5mkYGoM1qitzcg.gif
962KB, 500x230px
>>25466619
Short is a great start desu, what are you like?
>>
>>25466617
>I'm Black
No need to be ashamed of cucking Tyrone.
>>
>>25466575
where you from?
>>
File: tenor.gif (833KB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
833KB, 498x330px
>>25466647
Perfect.
>>
>>25466575
Fine

Very physically affectionate. Maybe even a little possessive, but not controlling. Very open minded. Likes a wide range of music. Isn't afraid of scary movies. Not a stoner. Not allergic to cats or dogs. Brown or green eyes preferred. Either tall or kinda chubby, extra points for both. Freckles moles and scars are gr8.
>>
>>25466641
<= half of those.
Could write it out if needed.
>>
>>25466709
Then why don't you, bud. Might as well.
>>
>>25466744
>under 26
>little above 160
>just euro descent, regular american
Kind of clingy and obsessive but will still give people space
No bad standing with the senpai but could care less. Wouldn't mind notes and making soup when sick. Don't really read but play vidya and drink a lot. Do like talking and convos.
>don't care for comics, or sports
Outdoors not big on but do like going throuhg places like Colorado. Can't smoke but have had tobacco and like the tastes. Animals are hit and miss, science I'm eh on sometimes, philosophy is really eh, and don't hate history but don't pay attention.
Do like cuddling.

So on and so forth.
>>
>>25466778
you got a kik?
>>
>>25464843
Good morning anons
> 25 yesrd old
> more then 180 cm
> well build body and a lot of muscles
> black !!!
> big diiiick ;)
>>
>>25465689
Are you fucking kidding me
>6.0 has a hard time talking with people

Unless your face is a train wreck get the fuck out there you chad built faggot.
>>
>his age
18-24
>his height
5"8+
>his weight
skinnier/ light muscle/ tone
>his race/nationality
White good, french best
>his personality
open, quirky, honest, flirty??
>his interests
regular geek shit minus stuff like star wars/trek, GoT, looking for more like anime, gaming, music
food. good food. watching something funny with fucking good food.
wont go in to specifics, younger, north america, skinny. I game a lot but have a small library of games that I do play. I don't think I'm looking for anything but reply with like a discord or something and I might send a request. (and I do not have a kik)
>>
>>25466888
FridgeNuker#8008
I happen to fit this kinda, if you want to add me go for it, if not it's all dandy!
>>
>20-25
>tall
>bara
>anything
>delinquent
>motorcycles and his pompadour
>he takes me out to ride on his motorcycle
>>
>>25466875
Kys
>>
>>25465351
If I wasn't cursed with eternal scruff, I'd fit the profile. Sadly my facial hair does not impress. It's a bit more than 5 o'clock shadow but it's not a true beard+mustache.
>>
>>25465351
I guess thats me. Love metal im seeing slayer, lamb of god, and behemoth in August, nerdy, ill geek the fuck out on video games, built like a brick shit house, 6'0, beard, can get down to Redbone - Childish Gambino. Always had depression and anxiety just got out of a 2 year relationship and it hurts like shit. Love me. Idk dick about history tho
>>
People are so fucking pretentious. It's hilarious!
>>
>>25466888
Nice trips, I check every box minus being a frog. comrade#1469
>>
>>25466627
Not really. One faggot posted a discord and another says he "might" meet these extremely minimal specs. And then there's you. What a catch.
>>
>>25467050
well your requirements seemed pretty low desu. Would probably be a good idea to go into more detail senpai
>>
File: WIN_20170717_16_23_30_Pro.jpg (80KB, 788x591px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170717_16_23_30_Pro.jpg
80KB, 788x591px
>his age
From 18 to 24.

>his height
Taller than 5'6

>his weight
Average, not too skinny. I don't mind a little bit of chub, but not obese or too muscular.

>his race/nationality
White/asian...?

>his personality
oh boi that's a complicated question. I like sassy people, and I know it's a fricking cliché, but a good sense of humor is a big plus. Not too shy would be great, but since I am pretty shy myself I can't really say anything about it since I know how hard it can be sometimes.
I am really accepting of self-esteem issues since I've dealt with that in the past.
And just someone who can hold a deep conversation and who likes long philosophical debates...
Anyway, if you are nice and not dumb it should be okay, really.

>his interests
MOVIIIIIES, I really like movies. I also draw a lot, and I absolutely love music. I'm trying to read more, I was an absolute bookworm in the past but I've stopped, wanna get back to it haha
I also enjoy TV shows, youtube shit, baking... (and I also play video games, but mostly single-player shit)
It would be very hard to get along with someone who doesn't have ANY of those interests, but then again, the choice is very large

Going to the movie theater, then back to my/his house to cuddle and talk about our day. Then maybe go for a walk and come home, eat dinner and I don't know, fuck or something (I have quite a sex-drive, and I'm pretty submissive, I fucking love role play so good luck putting up with me haha)

Heh, I'm French, 18, and I won't say anything else because I heard somewhere that mystery is attractive

pic related, it-s-a-meh

>>25465243
hello I seem to match everything, are you a grill too? If so, I'm bisexual, hehe
>>
>>25467331

Ahmahgawd!

>be 24
>be 6'4
>be quite fit, body type = healthy
>be white
>be not shy, like long conversations about deep subjects and just making jokes
>LOVE movies and music and basically everything but baking (cooking on the other hand though...)
>see a description of a perfect day
>see this post
>be in awe
>that's me
>>
>>25466424
Fuck, this describes me pretty well I think. I tick almost every box, but I'm taller than 5'7 and a lot younger than the wanted age range.
>>
>>25465655
are you in Ontario?
>>
>>25467331
Do you have a kik? I love film and literature, and I'm learning French, so it would be nice to get some practice.
>>
>>25467331
I fit everything except I'm 27. I genuinely hope I'm not too old, you are ideal for me.

If it's not a deal breaker, kik me at wtbgf
>>
>>25467331

5'8

165, still got a tiny bit of chub from when i was a fat fucker, bit of a thicker build.

Im pretty sarcastic and will probably make it my goal to make you laugh like 24/7 but i am still shy at first. I have a pretty big tendency to get into long debates about almost anything its just a fun thing to do for me. I still am a nice guy even though i can get heavily into a debate or conversation.

Im a massive movie nut and will have fun debates about them all the time. I will try to get you to watch a shitload of awesome movies, I watch way too much Netflix TV shows and will probably have an episode of always sunny running like nonstop just for like background noise. I'm a big fan of video games but don't play them 24/7 as much anymore.

Im someone who does need like some close connection so i might end up being the one wanting cuddles and shit alot of the time, and i would probably want to fuck at quite a few inappropriate times cause my drives probably bigger

I have a big thing for accents so you've won me over already.

You're definitely like right in my area of interest let me know if you've got a kik or something.
>>
>>25464843
Ideal boyfriend:

>no dick
>boobs
>vagina
>>
22-27
not too overweight, chub is fine
white
medium/long hair
laid back, open and social, doesn't shy away from a challenge.
Games, Movies (including Disney), BDSM, Concerts(metal/rock) +if he likes swimming
Perfect day would be just hanging out cuddling on the couch, playing some games, go to movies and out for dinner in the evening. (or go swimming if he's in for that)

I'm a bit chubby myself, wear a lot of alternative clothes, I'm a mermaid (hence the swimming).
send me your kik if you wanna know more
>>
File: 1499660215997.png (109KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499660215997.png
109KB, 480x259px
trash....
dammit /pol
>>
>>25467509
i think i fit what you're after. kik:kurttaxmaster
>>
>>25467525
added
>>
>>25467509
alexander1464
>>
>>25467556
added
>>
>>25465037
Genuinely fit all of this yet I've got problems with depression and anxiety, oh well.

>>25467331
I also seem to match with you pretty well.

>>25467509
And another, although I'm not very social.
>>
>>25466888
I fit everything except being French, personality especially. Dischord is Supertoa#9434 if you have any interest
>>
>>25467053
A guy created a thread and he is literally my perfect partner. Smart, always reading and learning, curious and adventurous, likes to travel and try new foods and speak new languages, likes guns and shooting, interested in health, doesn't drink alcohol, likes outdoor activities like kayaking and hiking, interest in photography and processing film, etc etc.
>>
>>25467497
hey I fit your requirements (and I"m a chick) I'm >>25465243
and if you or >>25467331
want to add me my kik is Utterlyuranianumbra
>>
>his age
Younger than 30... Older than 18
>his height
Tall
>his weight
not super skinny
>his race/nationality
don't care
>his personality
aloof, introverted, kind of cynical, but very intelligent. reserved and becomes more affectionate to me over-time
secretly passionate
prob an ISTP or something
>his interests
video games, comic books, outdoorsy activities
memes
+
why
Wolverine
...eheh
>>
>>25466888
KawaiiNekoLover#8927
Fit everything, especially the food part and no. I'm not fat.
>>
>>25466888
>23
>6'
>175 lbs, pretty muscular
>French (Canadian) and Anglo mutt
>Open yes, quirky not so much, honest yes, very flirty but only with my significant other
>vidya, anime, music, history, reading/writing, art, computers are all things I like a lot

Discord:
Big McLargehuge#1506
>>
>>25467625
I'm tall and hairy. Not huge into comics but the other stuff I'm good on

>>25467509
Kik is fuzzydog7
>>
>>25465231
unsightly#3199

down to a t, msg me
>>
File: IMG_3851.jpg (28KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3851.jpg
28KB, 222x293px
>his age
Over 21
>his height
Tall
>his weight
Skinny boy
>his race/nationality
German or Russian or Korean or something
>his personality
Cocky in a self aware way, dominant, doesn't need me to baby him
>his interests
Krav Maga, professional vaping, watching king of the hill in the snow, planned parenthood
Literally anything but I want him to myself lol xd
+
No!
>>
File: IMG_7771.jpg (157KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7771.jpg
157KB, 750x1334px
>18—24
> greater than 5'10"
>140—200
>American(race doesn't matter)
>Nerdy, NEETlike, shy
>LIKES TRANNIES, Vidya games, music, history, nerd shit, self loathing and ironic memes
>Stay at home, cuddle up on the couch, maybe get frisky, loving and the stuff.
+
>I'm a fuckjng tranny so actually get rid of anything I said, I'm just desperate for human contact
>>
>>25467838
Contacttt?
>>
>>25467801
Sent (;
>>
File: IMG_7852.png (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7852.png
132KB, 750x1334px
>>25467846
Alright, there we go
>>
>>25467838
Megusta
>>
>>25467616
I tick of a lot of these >>25467053 here btw, my ID changed

>likes to travel and try new foods and speak new languages
I've travelled to 5 countries this year so far, on 3 continents (will add around 3-4 more until the end of the year) and speak 5 languages. I also enjoy cooking (cooked some blueberry chutney for the first time this weekend)
>likes guns and shooting
unfortunately no, though I can't say I have ever tried it either
>interested in health, doesn't drink alcohol
I try to eat healthily and only drink alcohol when meeting with friends
>likes outdoor activities like kayaking and hiking
I love hiking, whenever I travel I always try to incorporate a few hikes
>interest in photography and processing film
I do a lot of photography, for almost 3 years now and I the last time I developed a roll of film was two weeks ago
>>
>>25467999
I fit all of this perfectly and I'm Scottish, what are the odds?
>>
>>25468006
Oh, you're gone. Nevermind then.
>>
File: 8295383165_e1b5b9edfb_z.jpg (159KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
8295383165_e1b5b9edfb_z.jpg
159KB, 612x612px
>his age
25+ (I'm 19, older guys are best guys)
>his height
at least 5'7"
>his weight
Absolutely NOT fat. It is the one thing I can never accept. Sorry.
>his race/nationality
I don't have much of a preference, not really into black guys though
>his personality
Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't have casual sex, no piercings, no tattoos, confident, not clingy in a needy way but can be slightly possessive, has some gusto for life (no apathetic neet stuff ty), not a complete normie, independent, has some self respect, mature
>his interests
things outside of "anime, games, music, tv xd", reading, chess, whatevs. avoids social media and general vacuous forms of entertainment
we cycle around geocaching, stop for a homemade picnic put together by me (he appreciates slightly more traditional women, values cooking etc), go back home and snuggle up to watch a film or read to eachother

unrealistic but nice to think about, i guess
>>
File: azxiM8R.jpg (200KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
azxiM8R.jpg
200KB, 748x600px
>>25464843
Well first off this is my post talking about what I'm looking for right now in detail:
>>25464716

But to sum it up more clearly...

>Age:1
9 to 35 (older depending on the person)

>Looks:
As hard as it is for some people to understand looks and weight don't matter at all as long as his life isn't in danger from obesity or another disease of any kind. I just want to be able to live long time with him. Looks REALLY don't matter he can be considered ugly, have scars, deformities, over weight (as long as life isn't in danger), anything like that. As long as he takes care of hygiene brushes teeth and bathes we are all good. Race doesn't matter either. Any race, any body type.

>Personality:
Ideally very sweet and kind; able to do normal social things but alone with me VERY shy. Because I have childhood trauma this is what relaxes me the most. I also really love being doted on and DOING the doting as well. Stuff like compliments and flattery all the time, cuddling, sweet talking. It just gets to me so much ;-; Puts me into a love state. I actually really like the puppy love/teenage love type of relationship.

MUST HAVE COMMON INTERESTS WITH ME. I have a lot of interests so I didn't think this would be a hard thing to come by but unfortunately it is. But to sum it up fast my interests are mainly art, anime, video games, cartoons, nature, Japan, fantasy & sci-fi. If we have all of these things in common including specific interests being the same all the better. I'll list more things in a min.

I'd also like him to have common sexual interest. I like very GENTLE femdom, like light worship and groveling. I also like him to be slightly effeminate. Like a guy who moans. On my most extreme side I want to try pegging, more than that though I just love a guys ass, asscheeks sqeezing them and gently touching and licking the asshole. I also like anal on myself, squirting, pissing (it's connected to squirting), and using my feet on him.

(cont...)
>>
File: 0 (16).jpg (65KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
0 (16).jpg
65KB, 602x600px
>>25468076
A perfect 'day' would be meeting someone who I've gotten to know well on the internet/chat/IM first and then coming to their place and just snuggling and smoking weed and forever getting to stay at home and do what I wanted, make money solo camwhoring, go for walks in nature, and watch tons of stuff together and play video games together, possibly make art together too.

I'll list a few interests more specifically, but this is just a really short nutshell type of list, there's no way I could list everything I like...

>TV:
Rick and Morty (my entire life!), Star Vrs the Forces of Evil, Invader Zim, My Little Pony, Steven Universe, Futurama, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Girl's Bravo, No Game No Life, Watamote, Accel World, Kaiba, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Angelic Layer, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Farscape, Star Trek: tng & ds9.

>Movies:
80s/90s fantasy/sci-fi/horror. The Princess Bride, The Neverending Story, Dark Crystal, Legend, The Labyrinth, Willow, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Mononoke Hime, anything Studio Ghibli. Lots of fantasy & sci-fi.

>Video Games:
Final Fantasy (7, 8, & 9 are my favs), Harvest Moon, Zelda, Kirby, Mario. Youtube: Gamegrumps, Jontron.

>Music:
Grimes, Air, Glass Animals, Alt-j, The Glitch Mob, Depeche Mode; anything ambient, ethereal wave, synthwave, dubstep, instrumental.

>Books:
Harry Potter, lotr, Discworld, Sword of Truth series; anything fantasy & sci-fi.

This is my pornhub:
https://www.pornhub.com/users/opalnova

Opal#9820 is my discord.
>>
>>25468076
>>25468086
you are not the kind of girl i would expect to have a pornhub
>>
>his age
at least 20 (my age), but preferably older
>his height
taller than me (5'6)
>his weight
obviously depends on height, but I'm just going to say healthy BMI (unless you have muscle, which then renders the BMI scale ineffective)

so just average I guess. but kind of built is hot too.
>his race/nationality
Doesn't matter, but it would be cool to have someone who speaks a language other than the 3 I speak (with variance in fluency). German is one I'm interested in.
>his personality
I love intelligent guys that can hold a conversation and where I don't feel like I have to dumb myself down. Generally into other introverts, and just somewhat more quiet and relaxed people in general, but would at least be willing to talk to me.
Somewhat affectionate, but not overly grope-y in public...I do like holding hands (:
open-minded, loyal,supportive, accepting, and willing to listen.
Have ambition, but not in the sense of being obsessed with money...rather, for self-growth and fulfillment. It would be nice to achieve together.

>his interests
must be somewhat well read, enjoys various ethnic cuisines, doing outdoorsy stuff from time to time, okay with drinking/420 with me. But also being able to chill listening to music or watching movies/anime/ tv shows.

I'm a sucker for guys who are good are hard science/math because they aren't my strong suit.
wake up late, have some fun morning sex, make breakfast together, go swim in the ocean/lake, drive somewhere to get dinner and talk, get some ice cream/desserts and walk around and window shop weird shops, go look at the stars and talk about stuff. then go home and actually sleep together

sorry for being verbose, i tend to ramble. But I'm open to more than just this
>>
File: 1433912567876.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1433912567876.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
>>25468076
>>25468086
Oh, wow, you sound absolutely amazing. I've sent you a discord request if you'd like to chat.
>>
>>25468086
I'd also really love to be with someone who worked from home. Even though I know a lot of people don't. But I think it would be nice to spend that much time together.

Also another thing I forgot to mention is that I like left/liberal leaning people, especially when it comes to lgbtqi+ rights and women's rights. But if you watch h3h3 I fall in the middle a bit too, like Ethan talks about on h3h3 podcast a lot. Only on certain issues like censorship (I believe in little to no censorship). If you voted for Trump, I could never love you. If you are racist or homophobic (don't think gays should marry or adopt or think that trans counts as a mental illness) I could never love you. If you think black people are somehow evolutionary less intelligent than other races I could never fall in love with you. To me those are all backwards ideas that display someone is not mature/hasn't lived life, and lacks empathy. Empathy is probably the most important trait to me. I look very closely at how a person treats others (not just me), especially others they can gain nothing from like a homeless person. A person who is kind to all is the most respectable and admirable trait of all traits.
>>
>>25468086
it's a trap!!!
>>
File: 0000 (138).jpg (247KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
0000 (138).jpg
247KB, 1280x929px
>>25468146
No, I'm a biological girl...
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59694de2f0bc6
>>
>>25468155
God that looks delicious.
>>
>>25468012
Could you please post your Skype or other means of contacting you?
>>
>>25468058
I fit a lot of what you're looking for, you probably don't live in Canada though? That perfect day sounds like a lot of fun and very comfy
>>
>>25468058
Damn that's pretty close to who I am.

>>25468306
Canadabro I feel your pain
>>
>>25468096

Hey, I definitely think we'd get along pretty well! I'm not older however (19) so that may be a deal breaker.

Here's my kik if you're interested: RetroRaptor01
>>
>>25468086
Youd fit me pretty nice i think. Ive always wanted to kinda try just some very light femdom and who wouldnt want that from someone like you.

Your TV and Movies are eerily similiar to my interests, seriously never see the dark crystal on anybodies list.

I sent a discord friend request if you are interested, i definitely am
>>
>>25468096
Again pretty close to who I am but don't speak other languages. Want to learn some more but haven't had the time.
>>
File: IMG_0619.jpg (171KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.jpg
171KB, 750x1334px
>>25467331
what part of france are you from this is really important
>>
i want a bf who doesnt like sex
>>
>>25467801
I added you. IDK who that other person is
>>
File: 1495224401325.png (343KB, 582x590px) Image search: [Google]
1495224401325.png
343KB, 582x590px
>>25464843
>his age
21-30

>his height
doesn't matter

>his weight
just no obese, I like super skinny guys but also chubby guys I am not too picky but I prefer my partners to be in good health.

>his race/nationality
doesn't matter

>his personality
charming, honest, care free, literate, sexual, not completely socially fucked.

>his interests
video games, anime, drugs, literature/philo, good music, discovering new things, making people happy, communism.

we get high as we take turns playing simons quest, go grab coffee, push me on the swing, go to a local house show.

Short hair+glasses, skinny with a bit more on my lower half, I am white. I spend a lot of my time working and playing games. I am laid back but I love doing spontaneous things and having a good time. Learning new things is my passion. I love to study and travel.

pic is ideal man

emoe#0204
>>
>>25467331
besides your music taste youre absolutely perfect in everything
>>
>>25468231
The thing is I'm currently in a relationship, sorry if I got your hopes up or anything. Still pretty impressed by how you described me perfectly though.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>25468359
She a thot.
>>
File: tumblr_oqw7vzYKVJ1wofl1no2_250.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqw7vzYKVJ1wofl1no2_250.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>25468401
good observation.
>>
>>25467837
im german and russian, too bad american women are trash
>>
>>25468096
>25
>5'11
>I'm average
>White, speak 2 languages, took German in college
>I'd say I'm intelligent. I'm more of a math science guy than anything else
>I have ambition? More like I'm working on getting to a comfortable place in my life.
>Is this enough?
>>
>his age
20-50
>his height
5'7+
>his weight
Not so skinny that I can see bones, not so fat that his flab covers his dick.
>his race/nationality
Doesn't matter, really.
>his personality
Kind, honest, empathetic, confident, realistic. The generic stuff.
>his interests
Improving himself, TV shows, history, music, video games. He can be in to anything but these are things we would have in common.
Idk. Tasty food, lots of forehead kisses, getting too invested in shows together etc.
+
I'm quite average. 18, small framed, decent skin, kinda nerdy looking. I love pasta and doughnuts.
(I'm not looking for a boyfriend though, it's just nice to talk about)
>>
>>25468058
>>25468096
>>25468615
27 year old anon here that fits most of these descriptions.
Hit me up @kik ChunkSteakknife if you want to chat
>>
>>25467891
For real? You sound awesome... what five languages do you speak? I'm only fluent with English and Spanish, but I've picked up a little Italian

The photography is a big win in my book. I'm trying to set up a darkroom in my house now
>>
>>25468337
If you're willing to cuddle me every single day I think I could perhaps fit the bill here
But you have to spoon me every single day
>>
File: Body Types.png (2MB, 2008x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Body Types.png
2MB, 2008x1528px
Its another
>I'm a shallow whore thread
Woopty Doo...
>>
>>25468656
i wouldnt mind honestly
>>
>>25468670
so you're saying you don't have a 7 inch penis.
>>
File: me.jpg (206KB, 687x960px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
206KB, 687x960px
>>25468680
I hope you also don't mind long distance military relationships

I guess you could come live in my military housing and we could own a big malamute puppy
But that would have to keep you company for months at a time
>>
File: DSC00272.jpg (5MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00272.jpg
5MB, 6000x4000px
>his age
18-24 (I'm 18)

>his height
Taller than me so 5"2+

>his weight
Average

>his race/nationality
White from anywhere

>his personality
Charming, honest & reliable, kind, sexual, relaxed

>his interests
Video games, drugs (but not heavy ones), traveling, anything he likes really

Morning sex, maybe breakfast maybe not, get high, drive..maybe swim in a lake, order some food and just play around. I like simple and spontaneous things.

+
Average bodytype, more ass than boobs though. natural very light blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm from Sweden. Bisexual (so a threesome sounds good). Introvert but loves spontaneous things and random care drives.

Cringey picture but it's all I've got
>>
>>25468576
drop a contact and we'll see (:
my ID might have changed but oh well haha
>>
>>25468759
Its Lauren southerns cousin. What do you mean sexual? kinky stuff? are you usually horny? You're looking for me btw.
>>
>>25468759
So, when you say morning sex you like want to being shaking on the way to work, kinda sex or just a nice calming screw?

I fit alot of that do you have kik or discord or something?
>>
File: 423881.jpg (267KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
423881.jpg
267KB, 630x630px
>>25468828
It means someone willing to have sex often, lets me be submissive, wants a threesome...I'm not really into kinky stuff but I'm open to try new things and yes, I'm usually horny lol but even more when I'm drunk. Any contact info?
>>
>>25468922
I'm more into the nice calming screw in the morning because I'm very tired lol, but any other time is preferably rough kinda sex
>>
>>25468933
Well any version of that with you would be pretty perfect.

Could I add you somewhere?
>>
>>25468952
Anch#7488 on discord or aanchezz on kik
>>
>>25468961
i sent a kik your way
>>
>>25468759
>age
>height
1m80
>weight
165 lbs fit
>Race
white from France
>personality
I've got the whole honest reliable kind and relaxed thing

Do you have a snapchat ? What do you think about the migrant crisis ?
>>
>>25468982
I do but there's no way I'm posting it here lol. Got anything else? And I think too much about that XD
>>
>>25468988
Here's mine if u want "batcamil"
>I think too much about that
How so ?

pic is me
>>
>>25465655

Kek. I fit all of these.
>>
>>25466888
Boomiverse#7759
>>
>>25468058

I fit most of these.
>>
>>25464843
>>his age
at least 27
>>his height
170-180 sm
>>his weight
doesnt matter
>>his personality
interesting?
>>his interests
geekish
>>how would be a perfect day with him?
lazy summer day
>>
>>25468096

I fit all your criteria, except for one. Kek
>>
>>25466888
Answer me these questions.
>White/black?
>Do you wear dresses below the knees?
>>
>>25468768
Different guy but I fit most things.
Kik: glebguy
Discord: Gleb#7243
>>
File: IMG_2022.jpg (114KB, 748x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2022.jpg
114KB, 748x740px
is age
18-25
>his height
6'3+ (tall guys are a major turn on)
>his weight
I hate fat guys and I dislike bones, so maybe like 200 but more muscle than anything.
>his race/nationality
White from anywhere except Eastern Europe
>his personality
Charming, sweeps me off my feet, very dominant, not afraid to make moves on me
>his interests
Athletic, loves to read, loves sex as much as I do, and devoutly Christian.
Wake up, go out for a morning run with him, get back and make breakfast, go to the beach, go shopping, maybe fuck me a little, take me to dinner late at night and treat me right. :)

Girl on the right is me, 5'3 18
>>
>>25469142
>devout christian
>loves sex
b8 detected
>>
>>25469149
That's not what I mean. Not like an ultra catholic or anything but somebody who believes in god strongly.
>>
>>25469142
I'm an 18 yo French
im 1m80 idk what it's supposed to be in feet
around 75 kg I lift/run/swim
I think I'm a devout christian too
Do you have snapchat ?
>>
>>25469172
Maybe another picture of you? No offense but under 6ft isn't really what I'm going for either...
>>
File: 1331160691799.jpg (45KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1331160691799.jpg
45KB, 400x328px
>>25469131
>>25468096
Forgot to reply to original post as well.
>>
>>25465037
bitch who hasnt struggled with mental illness?

im sure just by saying that youre being a hypocritical cunt
>>
File: laUXWji.gif (124KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
laUXWji.gif
124KB, 590x333px
>>25465689
Of course the only good girl I match perfectly with is the only one that completly abandons the thread.

>>25468076
if you idiots actually fall for this you're fucking retarded

>>25469172
>>25469182
HAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAH CHAD COMPLETELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
This alone made the thread completely worth it

How's the weather down there bro?
>>
>>25469203
>weather down there
Bro I ain't nowhere close to being Chad
Well I don't feel that small here in France since the average height is like 174 cm
>>
>>25468096
That perfect day sounds amazing
>>
>his age
18-23

>his height
5'10+, I love feeling small so the taller the better.

>his weight
Not fat or skelly. Average is preferred, but a little bit of chub is ok.

>his race/nationality
White

>his personality
Laid back, funny, kind, ambivert.

>his interests
Anything he's passionate about besides consuming media (netflix, vidya, etc). Anything nature-related is a plus.

Have a picnic in the park then come home to watch a spooky horror movie and cuddle.

18, F, USA, slightly autistic
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718-035859.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-035859.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>25469182
Guess I will have to aim for the fat atheist girls
>>
>>25469203
Im glad you got some fun out of it Anon :)
>>
>>25469234
how tall are you?
>>
File: AirBrush_20161228162744.jpg (921KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
AirBrush_20161228162744.jpg
921KB, 720x1280px
>his age
20-25
>his height
5'9+
>his weight
130 to 180
>Race/nationality
Celtic Irish, German, Scottish. I'm super pale so I don't want anyone more than 5 shades darker than me.
>his personality
Kind, nurturing, charitable. Very strong morals, isn't afraid to put me in my place when I'm being a brat. Is good at family gatherings and doesn't mind when my relatives pick on him. Doesn't want kids. Is more dominant during sex.
>his interests
Video games, anime/manga, music, cosplay, art, cooking, a huge history nerd would be nice as well.
We would cuddle on the couch and watch really awful movies and make fun of them. Then we would make a yummy dinner and drink some good red wine while talking about anything. Then afterwards we'd go to the bedroom for some amazing sex.
+
I'm a short, pale, chubby Irish girl. Natural Red hair *dyed at the moment*, brown eyes, freckles. Really geeky. Already have a bf that meets this criteria so not looking for anyone though
>>
>>25469234
fits me pretty much
>>
>>25469238
Don't feel bad, I just like feeling really small. Most girls aren't like me so don't worry about it.
>>
>his age
27 - 40
>his height
Taller than 1.70
>his weight
no fat, no anorexic, not too muscular, but a bit muscular is nice
>his race/nationality
not matter, but id love if he's japanese i guess
>his personality
loves to makes jokes about everything, and talk many things, dominant, and cares about me, not an asshole with me, but we can joke about everything, shitposter, likes japan culture, likes to read, honest, and idk
>his interests
shitpost, doggos, learning many things, japan or other countries culture, doggos, animals in general
relax and his home, watching and laughing about memes and stupid things we found in internet
+
im 27 years old, tiny, 4'11, peruvian, i like tall guys, ut makes me feel protected, i think im chubby or just thicc, i like japanese culture, read, painting, reading horror manga, and watching horror movies too, i like animals and taking photos about nature

bonus point if he have beard or long hair and its into metal or weird music
>>
>>25469266
I have you added on myanimelist for some reason. Lol.
>>
File: 1479422695137.png (414KB, 920x654px) Image search: [Google]
1479422695137.png
414KB, 920x654px
>>25469264
>>
>>25467331
J'adore filles français.

I totally said that right.

Kik me @ commandersalamander
>>
>>25468058
I fit your criteria well.

Kik this guy @ commandersalamander
>>
>>25469242
3 inches away from being an actual dwarf.
>>
>>25469101
This is me where do I collect my prize?
>>
>>25469266
I'm
>>25465689
but I'm too young otherwise I would hit you up because
>>25465351
seems to have abandoned
>>
>>25469142
I am 6'4, why does it seem like shorter girls need taller men than girls over 5'6? I'd say 80% of my sexual partners have been like 5'5 or less and my preference is like, 5'8 +
>>
>>25468096
We sound like a match.

My kik is commandersalamander
>>
Females, describe your ideal boyfriend!

>his age
21-35
>his height
5'8 or taller
>his weight
Idc specifically but fit or skinny
>his race/nationality
White or Hispanic
>his personality
Funny and likes to stay in most of the time
>his interests
Animals, old Nintendo games, occasional hikes
Staying in and doing nothing
5'5 with slight chub. Passion for dogs and all animals except spiders. Introvert who likes to look up random facts in her spare time
>>
>>25469322
do you have discord? or something?
>>
>>25469355
Almost exactly me except for not fit yet.
>>
File: adfdafdaf.jpg (15KB, 176x230px) Image search: [Google]
adfdafdaf.jpg
15KB, 176x230px
>>25469383
shoe-chan#7991
>>
>>25468670
So basically you're upset you're short, fat, and have a tiny penis and that's everyone else's fault for not finding your Danny DeVito looking ass attractive
>>
>>25467331
Me,
>20
>6'1
>210 lbs
>white
>Self-esteem issues is biggest flaw
>I like books, youtube shit, and RPGs
>I love all these things
>I'm American...

Fuck. I'll fly to France next week to fuck you, but I can't handle a LOOOONG distance relationship...
>>
>>25467625
My names literally Logan, if that helps you roleplay me being Wolverine?
>>25468615
I'm your guy, A/S/L?
>>25468759
You're still in Sweden I take it? I'll do whatever you want for a night if you give me a place to sleep next week, just one night.
>>
>is a girl
>>
>his age: 22-30
>his height: 5'8-6'4
>his weight 175-225lbs
>his race/nationality: African American/ United States
>his personality: passionate, family oriented, clever, astute
>his interests: travel, sports
Ideally we would click on a social, emotional and sexual level.
I have always imagined being so attracted to someone that we start out the morning most mornings with morning sex.
Then we'd shower, have a breakfast that I make, and spend time together either out and about, with friends, or alone together at home.
Ideally if I was still horny he'd be up for round 2. (And at the very least not shame me for wanting more sex)
I also like cuddles, pillow talk, and playfulness.
+
I'm 23/f, 5'7
I'm introverted/shy, but when you get to know me I'm a pretty lively person.
My favorite hobby is baking/cooking and I enjoy making food from around the world.
I like traveling and exploring new places.
I'm a pretty loyal friend to the close friends I have.
I am family-oriented and strong-willed.
I am also very sexual and would prefer to have sex at least daily.
I've never had someone bring me to orgasm, so ideally this could be figured out.

We'll see.
I like very short hair and nice full lips.
>>
>>25466888
why does it make me mad when people obsess over food? idiot
>>
yall are a bunch of boring cunts
>>
>>25469388
As long as you're not too big I don't care. Just a preference that doesn't have to qualify
>>
>>25468359
>communism

ah, so fucking close
>>
>tfw skinny and 90% of girls think it's a dealbreaker, even though I'm above average face wise.

These 4000 calories a day and my gym membership better pay off ladies.
>>
Why isn't this thread just call, "Ideal european boyfriend"?
Does no one shot for the home team anymore, I like euro girls too but cummmmmooooon!!

>>25470028
Hmmmm I apply to most of those other than the weight part, I'm going to bet thats the margin of a deal breaker
And idk I like cooking too so maybe we'd have to have a cook off to see who'll be head chief. Morning sex part speaks to me too since I usually have to fap twice in the morning to get rid of my morning wood, I assume you have an extra pair of sheets
>>
ideal boyfriend
>his age
18-25
>his height
taller than me/same height (im 5'9")
>his weight
preferably toned
>his race/nationality
caucasian/asian
>his personality
he needs to be destined for greatness
not obsessive
irreverant
logical
funny/clever (if not, he likely has linear thinking, and probably isnt very smart!)
not lazy/depressed

>his interests
able to be passionate/interested by everything
itd be fun to wake up together. i wake up really quickly though and i dont like lingering in bed.
we'd eat breakfast i/he would make
we would go to an amusement/water park, and eat lunch there
then home and watch a movie on drugs
then we'd go to a nice restaraunt at night
im a 19 year girl
i like everything
i speak 3 languages, i like fashion and sunshine
>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a guy that fits your criteria
im on the left, i just thought the pic on the right was pretty
>>
File: IMG_2506.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2506.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>25470219
omg nooo i forgot my collage in my haste
i also forgot to add that i prefer skinny to
skinnyfat/fat
>>
>>25470221

Contact details?
>>
>>25464843
>his age
25-29
>his height
I don't care much.
I like guys my height (5'7"-5'9") and guys much taller than me (6'3"+) the most.
>his weight
Healthy. A little skinnier or chubbier than average is perfectly fine.
>his race/nationality
White.
>his personality
Witty, sarcastic, intelligent, curious. Reliable, responsible, stable, independent. Kind-hearted. Relaxed, communicative, reserved, quiet. Crazy in love with me?
>his interests
Aware of current events, curious of the world around us, well-read. Likes outdoors and working out, loves food.
I am very curious and I will probably develop an interest in whatever he likes doing. Hopefully he'll be interested in my other hobbies/interests as well.
I wrote a lot, but it was all pretty dumb - with the right guy, I'd be happy just being around him, whatever we were doing.
>>
>>25469234
Describes me fairly well. Disc: Solisis Dicax#5165 and I kinda look like the dood in the pic you posted.
>>
>>25470219
>absolutely everything
>especially destined for greatness
someone here who isn't wallowing in self pity? yes please.

kik - siouxon
sc - sioux0n
>>
25-35
>his height
6ft and above
>his weight
average build
>his race/nationality
American or german
>his personality
Very serious but likes to play with me. Passionate about traditional gender roles and traditional european customs so that we may one day pass down those solid values to our children. I would love it if he were able to feel things intensely too.
>his interests
Writing, the occult, playing an instrument, history, literature, philosophy, music, film, art, bdsm.
On a perfect day I would fasten a picnic for the two of us then we would make our way to a forest to eat it. After that we would lay on the blanket under the trees in the shade and gaze at the clouds then read next to each other. I would adore it even more were he to lay his head on my chest and let me read to him.

>about about myself:
I’m a 20 year old, female version of what I just described only I live in Europe and the physique does not match.
>>
>>25469266
Sounds like me, but I'm overall not much of a talker. don't like the sound of my voice honestly.
>>
>>25468639
English, German, French, Slovak and Japanese. Italian sounds cool, that or Spanish would probably be my next languages to learn since I want to travel those countries more extensively!

Fuck a darkroom sounds nice, I didn't have enough space for that yet so I always just developed and scanned my film.

Do you have any contact info btw?
>>
>>25470231
my kik is purenoble
!
>>25470243
i added you on kik butmaybe youre waiting for a reply on this thread/a sc add. id only add on sc after vetting the person
my kik is above if you want to try adding me instead
>>
>>25469234
I fit this and I actually look like that guy lol
>>
>>his age
20-25
>>his height
5'10+ is ideal, but I'm not to picky about this
>>his weight
Average for his height is always a safe bet, I've liked beefier guys and I'm liked skeletons
>>his race/nationality
White, preferably
>>his personality
Kind, sweet, and makes me laugh. An understanding person who will be patient with my inexperience with relationships. Supports my ambitions and career path. Enjoys "discussing" media, like what kind of techniques went into animating something, how characters fit into plots, or how the play mechanics of a game work.
>>his interests
Video games, anime, that sorta stuff are good things to have in common with me. But I'd love for him to have something he's really passionate about. Something that he loves to answer my questions about and that he smiles when he talks about it.
He would preferably be open to one day raising a family with me in a Christian household. It seems mean to hold him to that, but it is a condition for marriage for me, and I feel it would be unfair to date him and not mention that.
We'd go see something new. Like a museum. a monument, maybe a national park. It could even be something as simple as some antique shop we'd never been in. We'd look around and just talk. Or just appreciate each other's company. We'd get something to eat together. If we saw some place a little more "adventurous" we might try that, but what we know is good too. None of it has to be expensive to be fun. After our day out, we'd go home, get cleaned up, and snuggle together. Maybe play video games or watch a movie in our pajamas.
>+
>>talk a bit about yourself
I'm pretty average, all together. I like animals, cats especially. I currently attend college and major in computer science. I'm 5'3, 115 lbs, really long hair.
>>
>21, 22 or maybe 23
>whatever, don't be a midget
>be healthy for your height or chubby
>white, dem pale skin with freckles
>personality
shy, submissive but Isn't weird about it aka in the first day of texting "can I call you mommy?", likes to do stuff and has hobbies, wants to do something for a living that doesn't involve being into illegal or questionable stuff, is really intelligent and knows about lots of stuff.
>perfect day
going for a brunch or the beach, then we could go home and cuddle, read together, I could take lots of pictures of him being cute, we could bake something nice like cookies or whatever, pretend to be cute girls in Cantonese moving pictures forums, we could play video games to see who has to wear the legendary naked apron or any other legends, we could study a bit about wines, go to a restaurant, go back home and just laze around joking about being lazy fall asleep while waiting for a butthurt faggot to answer some random bait.
>yourself
I'm a bored 21 years old latin girl, from a now useless country, studying literature, into wine testing and wants to be a sommelier for either wines or coffee or tea, listens to random music from templars chanting passing through cute Japanese techno music and ending at normie rock stuff, chubby into being fit so takes care a lot of her weight and loves cooking sweets and overall cooking for people, might try to make you learn how to dance tango with her, I just got 2 hours of sleep.
>>
>>25465351
I p much have that exact music taste haha, plus plenty more, and I'm pretty nerdy. Love video games, film, not as huge history buff but I find it super interesting.
I'm not Viking like at all tho but I am shy, sensitive and a depressive.
>>
I'll try to describe the actual ideal, i'm more flexible than that irl
>his age
23, The closer to my age the better
>his height
1,7m
>his weight
Healthy. Not skinny-fat.
>his race/nationality
Caucasian/german
>his personality
Self-surficient, open-minded and caring in a bossy way. Selfreflective, wouldn't take advantage of my respect and love for him. Not very needy but loves being mothered from time to time. One time romantic gestures are less valuable to him than a reliable, more down-to-earth acts of love.
The peak of his requirements is not sexual faithfullness, keeping my legs together isn't challenging.
Not very clingy, prefers having intense conversations over just having me around and cuddling me till i vomit.
Switch, more on the submissive side and doesn't stick to any conventions.
Not a virgin and preferably has already had a longer relationship.
>his interests
Anything really, i can tag along or take care of my own hobbies.
I just don't want to be forced to do something i consired boring or a waste of time.
We could go out on a beer with friends, have sex and then dinner.
+
I'm very caring and loving, but also really want somebody who is my equal and neither needs me nor anybody else. I provide what i require and am a very reliable person and have a decent sense of humour.
I'm not conventionally cute, but attractive enough to find much interest.
>>
>>25469312
depends, where are you?
>>
>>25468138
Nice LARP. If you want to cut your dick off you're mentally ill
>>
>>25470478
Country?
>>
>>25470283
Teach me German! Half my family is German but I've somehow never picked it up. I tried to learn Japanese as a youth but I only remember a few conversational phrases like my name is __, how is the weather, thank you, etc. haha
I don't really have any contact. I guess I could make one?
>>
>>25470397
I'm interested. Do you have kik?
>>
>>25470595
Germany
>>
>>25470611
ah well
>>
>>25470103
Well if you want to chat I'm on Kik
ChunkSteakknife
>>
>>25470478
Kik me bannanasnotpinapples
M 29 UK
>>
>>25470338
do you have a kik/discord?
>>
>>25468925
Kik/snapchat francisco.cint, here you have it
>>
>vagina
>isn't fucking mental
>not an attentionwhore
>>
>>25470685
>>vagina
>>isn't fucking mental
>>not an attentionwhore
High expectations there
>>
>>25469266
I fit most of those criteria. I'm 26, though.
>>
>his age
idk just not over 30.. preferably close to my age (i am 19)
>his height
at least 5'9"
>his weight
has to be skinny/thin or average weight
>his race/nationality
idc! but has to have dark brown or black hair and brown/dark brown/hazel eyes.
>his personality
funny but not try hard funny.. unless it comes off as cute.. idk.. also really talkative and empathetic! not racist/homophobic/etc. also this isn't a part of personality but has to speak at least two languages fluently
>his interests
video games, fashion, traveling, food (likes spicy food)
go shopping and out to eat and maybe watch a movie idunno
i am basically looking for the taller male version of me
>>
>>25470729
Why bilingual if you might not understand their second language? I meet pretty much all of these criteria, including that one, but it seems a bit odd to me that's an ideal quality.
>>
>>25469142
>20
>6'4
>175lbs (but athletic)
>White
>Athletic (spend most of my time playing sport)
>Love taking people out for dinner

You want me to post a contact?
>>
>>25470729
This is not me in the slightest
>>
>>25469192
Mentally illness i.e. a diagnosed, chronic condition that can only be treated.

Yes, mental illness is common but this is an ideal mate thread and in my mind my ideal person doesn't have a disability. I didn't post my contact details because I'm not looking to meet someone here, I only wanted to participate.

It's funny I said that my ideal would have a Scottish accent and you're not crying about that. Of course all my ideals are not absolutely essential, of course I'd give someone a chance that doesn't tick all the boxes. If you're this sensitive you should probably stop making assumptions about people on the internet.
>>
>>25470599
jawohl!

Would be nice to talk some more imo :)
>>
>>25470729

This is exactly me to a creepy level, except I'm not bilingual, although I am planning to be.
>6'4
>20
>skinny
>white with brown hair and hazel eyes
>good sense of humour, very empathetic and caring towards others
>Fashion, travelling, food, video games (in the order of interest)
>perfect day would be finding an unknown restaurant to try new food

Can I give you a throwaway email anon?
>>
File: 1412289849294.jpg (44KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412289849294.jpg
44KB, 600x800px
>his age
20-30
>his height
5'7"+
>his weight
skinnyfat, slim, or slightly toned
>his race/nationality
qt pale white boy plis
>his personality
meme-y, a bit cold and isolated on the outside but when it's just me and him he gets a little bit softer and more vulnerable.
>his interests
programming, gaming, music, literature, cooking?
We wake up at a lazy 11am, I make us a couple of coffees and we lie in bed reading our phones or watching videos together while wake up. Eventually he rolls out of bed and I jump up after him, and we have a wayyy too hot shower together. Afterwards, we head out to the Sunday markets, where we share a plate of pancakes and fruit then browse the wares. A few hours in the sun and we retire back home, spend the rest of the day watching tv, cuddling, playing video games and just being together.

I'm an over-emotional idiot. I'm currently crying because I stumbled across an ASMR video where the guy is acting like your boyfriend at your deathbed.
>>
>>25470769
Post a picture of yourself first.
>>
>>25470850
I'm 5'6" so I'd prefer a guy who's anything over that.
Don't like feeling gangly
>>
>>25470219
I fit most of that, i am normally one that can have fun doing pretty much anything as long as im with someone.

whats your kik?
>>
>>25470842
>White boy
>White

Well, fuck me.
>>
I'm surprised how many of these I fit to a degree it would be worth messaging someone.

Problem is I live in Canada and I'm at a point in my life the only place I'd really be willing to move is Europe, maybe Australia.

My ideal girl would be willing to move here. I live alone, in a good city in a downtown apartment.

Any girls here Canadian or have enough free time as a euro/aussie to spend time with me outside my standard working hours?
>>
>>25470281
I am:
>6`3 and 235lbs without being fat
>conservative especially about traditions and gender roles (will be/am living on a large property so that doesnt mean me sitting on the couch all day)
>ethnically 100% german and living in germany
>admitting i only share interest in history, music and film with you. my interest are sport (do and watch) outdoor stuff and building stuff

also your perfect day sounds nearly perfect to me, i would skip the me reading part, but whatever.
>>
>>25470281
>>25470973

so i guess you wrote that just for the heck of it, but if you care to chat simply reply. Or mail me at my burner mail adress: [email protected]
>>
>>25464862
I was done at "living." Lol
>>
File: WttNifQ.png (689KB, 1456x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WttNifQ.png
689KB, 1456x1456px
>>25469505
I got stood up twice. How is my autism too much too even get a landwhale.
>>25465689

>>25469238
you want to be my bf instead
>>
>>25469266

Do you have discord? You could add me, I'm exactly what you're looking for. :3

mine's fakerton#1411
>>
>>25470206
I don't think I described someone European?
>>
>>25470842
>tfw this is me
w-where do you live
>>
Holy fuck why do I fit nobody's ideal bf
>>
>>25468768
Sorry for how long it took
>>
>>25470819
Is that a kik?
>>
File: 1499469811370.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1499469811370.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>25471198
Roasties with very high standards and don't know what they want.

Op needs to burn the thread and start over
>>
>>25465037
I fit every single criteria there.

The last one is interesting though. Would you apply the same condition to yourself?
>>
>>25470729
Well I fit all of those, kik me at: robutt2 if interested
>>
>>25471354
oh no lol it means "yes in German"

my kik is itsdatboi_24
>>
>>25468399
ffs
>>
>>25470842
This is a cute post 2bh and you've actually described me

My kik is woujdn say hi
>>
>>25470827
Sure!
>>
>>25471521
Sorry, we can still talk though, right? What's your kik?
>>
>>25470219
Almost suits me... Almost...
>18
>182cm
>lean (so toned yeah)
>Caucasian
>on a path to fulfill a meaningful life, into travelling and currently perusing a career that allows me to do so
My favourite part of this post is
>logical
I'm nothing special academically, I did my exams and got straight out, eager to do something with my life. But I am logical, and that's something at least, probably.
>little bit obsessive okay ngl
>funnier in person
>not lazy
>not always depressed but very well can be
>very much passionate and always working towards a goal, doesn't mean I can't have moments of demotivation however
>I do take interest in things outside of my own hobbies and interests all the time
>can get up easily but would reaaaaally rather not
>I do cook
>love amusement parks and adventurous and outdoors shit
>m-maybe would do some hallucinogenics but have yet to - very much undecided
>love going out, love parties, restaurants and clubs

Also a lot more to my personality that you didn't include, I'm an open book and will take about anything.

Kik is BigOlFluffer if you're interested in just talking
>>
What a shame I live in KiwiLand. There's a few I match with too
>>
>>25470609
Sure, it's: jzx26
>>
> plz don't suppress this post just wanna know if my profile is somehow interesting
quite sad, i don't match anyone here, so here i am doing my ad
20 yo Arabic, belgian boy (french part) Med school 3rd year, 1.70cm (something like 5.6 feet) 67kg ( bit too much--> bmi 23.8)
don't do much sport because of school
pretty funny boy, sometimes quite heavy, curious,smart but childish
love got, mr robot, suits, sherlock,..
>>
>>25471943
>Get suppressed newfag
>>
>>25471950
i have to face the rules .... :'( ( told ya ---> funny but heavy )
>>
>>25471958
You sound like my ideal post pic sandpajeet
>>
>>25468096
>26
>yea taller
>I'm somewhat fit, but still in normal BMI range. Cardio kills gains
>I am and speak German :^)
>I'm a laid-back introvert with my own little library; /lit/ is my main board. My hobbies are mostly outdoors, sports or of intellectual nature. Studied Philosophy and CS, so I'd say I'm probably intelligent enough.
>well read, check. The food stuffs: well as a stereotypical German I am being too efficient to care for taste and so on, I eat for nutrition.. but I am willing to expand my horizon on that. Former boy scout who still likes to hike and generally be outside. I rarely drink, but I don't mind, smoking a little is fine with me. It helps with the creativity since I am an aspiring writer (no worries: I have a normal primary career :P). I think hard sciences are boring, but I graduated CS and work in this area. In it's nature it is definitely a STEM subject.
>the perfect date reminds me of some good times. Makes me contemplative. I'd be very happy to do such things

Would be happy to hear from you. I'm 26, so I'm looking for something longer lasting. We'll see, eh?

Watson#9221
>>
>>25471989
I totally don't know what sandpajet stand for, Google search = linked to 4 chan but still did not understand, wanna teach me ?
>>
>>25471998
It means a qt just like you ; )

Post a pic sandpajeet
>>
>>25466888
If you're still lurking here I fit absolutely everything ! Kik is surinnam
>>
>>25471993
Fock that bitch, get with me. I'm closer to your age range anywhere. Are you living in Germany?
>>
>>25471498
A hahahaha gott im himmel, I just figured that one out.
>>
File: tumblr_ot6gtnqdZj1tt42qzo1_1280.jpg (80KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot6gtnqdZj1tt42qzo1_1280.jpg
80KB, 610x610px
I just want a guy who is rocking the whole grunge aesthetic, has tattoos, listens to bands/artists such as The Neighborhood, Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana, David Bowie, Rolling Stones or Pink Floyd. Also, smoking is cool. You get the idea.

Also Koreans are the cutest.
>>
>>25472307
Tumblr detected.
>>
>>25472177
Yes :^)
For further inquiries my discord is
Watson#9221
>>
File: tumblr_olzsboY6401te93w0o1_540.jpg (93KB, 540x556px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olzsboY6401te93w0o1_540.jpg
93KB, 540x556px
>>25472317
Just put me out of my misery
>>
>>25472307
I am that but the dark kind of Asian. I also grew up with Jesse Rutherford and he's a tool, fuck The Neighborhood
>>
>>25472364
>Not sure if you're referring to your soul or skin colour
>>
>>25472307
Man I fit this but The Neighborhood? Total fucking douchebag. Can't abide by shit music taste.
>>
File: tumblr_ot3p0q0BIH1sh3d3po1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot3p0q0BIH1sh3d3po1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>25472385
I didn't say "anyone who does not listen to these artists shall suffer burning in the pits of hell" - it's more of a guideline.
>>
>>25472378
Skin color I have a happy soul
>>
>>25467838
Hi, uh, Snapchat?..
I may be perfect for you?haha
>>
This a feels good thread. I'm described in a good amount of these
>>
>his age
22-31
>his height
5'10+
>his weight
Skinny to average. A little muscle is alright too
>his race/nationality
Don't care, as long as he is clean shaven and takes care of his personal hygiene
>his personality
Basically I'm looking for someone who likes to go on stupid adventures and can keep up with me, but also keep me from getting into trouble. I like people that don't take life too seriously but are ambitious and have a passion for something that isn't video games.
>his interests
General nerd/sci fi shit, punk rock, drinking wine, giant robots, classic literature, bad horror movies
Go for a picnic somewhere nice, then walk around until we find a neat abandoned place and go ghost hunting. Once we are thoroughly spooked, we can go watch Disney movies and get our cuddle on
25/f/bi. I like fashion, cosplaying, and 90s music. I have a pretty good job and also go to uni in the fall/winter to get my history degree. Past relationships have left me wary of physical intimacy so I need to move really really slow in relationships
>>
>>25472617
Hi, do you have a snap? I could be what you're looking for
>>
I've been telling girls that I'm 28 but I'm really 34. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and I eat healthy food so I look young for my age. I like this girl but I'm afraid she'll get pissed when I tell her my age, what do you girls think her reaction is going to be? She's 25 btw
>>
>>25472804
No one at that age cares how old you are unless you lie about it. Now you look like a liar.
>>
>>25472554
Kill yourself Chad.
Beta uprising soon.
>>
>>25472804
The age is not a big deal but I dunno how I'd feel about you lying to me
>>
>>25468695
so whats ur contact
>>
>>25473070
Why not, Kik is BigOlFluffer if you'd just like to talk sometime
>>
>>25470239
I fit all of this with the exception of being in love with you. So I guess I'm out.
>>
>>25470239
>>25473155
Me:
27, 5'10, fit/athletic, white-mixed (most assume I'm white).
Scientist, probably a conversationalist, pretty stable nine-to-fiver. Professionally focused on my own goals, personally very relaxed and open.
Spend my free time in the morning reading the news, in the afternoon at the gym, and in the evenings outside (weather permitting). Cook a lot, too.
>>
>>25470175
quite possibly the most vomit inducing thing i have ever seen on 4chan. this coming from a guy who spends most of his time on /gif/. in other words kill yourself fag
>>
>>25471172
I wasn't talking about your post manly just everyone elses, kinda why I linked yours at the bottom
>>
>>25470219
>destined for greatness
>not obsessive
>at the ages of 18-25

In what fantasy land do all 3 of those things exist simultaneously?
>>
Im into unreal big guys like Durotan or The Iron Bull but they dont exist.

irl I can end up liking anyone as long as he has a masculine/rough personality... but since we're talking about the perfect boyfriend... well...

>his age
older than me, around 5 years would be ideal but I can feel attracted to guys that are 10 years older or even more because they have this... mature/wise/secure aura around them that I like
>his height
The taller the better, but again I dont mind. My highschool crush is 5'5" or something like that
>his weight
I like heavy guys. This is a must. I dont mind if its muscled or chubby but he has to have wide shoulders
>his race/nationality
I dont like asian facial features, everything else is okay
>his personality
Masculine, not afraid to tell me what he disagrees with, is good talking to random people (im shy so that would help), is realistic/keeps my feet on the ground, shares traditional values when it comes to gender roles.
>his interests
I dont mind desu. Probably videogames and not a nightclub person.
Uhhh... at home playing games and cuddling?
+
Im 21, spanish is my first language but im white not latina, I play games... Im into politics but not too much, I find the radical left and right stupid, I like baking cakes, makeup, dresses, my musical taste is diverse but I dont listen to rock or metal, I like badminton... I dont know what else to say. I study german in the uni and I'd like to be a translator and learn more foreign languages in the future
>>
>>25473128
edit*
i only use discord and skype

plus ur id is different
>>
>>25473227
Gotcha. Definitely like fellow Americans better.
>>
>>25473307

Excellent taste. I wish I had someone pushing me to get that huge. I want ultimate jacked dad bod but Im not motivated.
>>
>>25465351
My friend would be perfect for you
>>
>>25473307
German
6 4
Chubby
Ingo games ,Sport, politics, universe and so on.
Fav Music ist hardrock, Rock.
Languages: German english. And a little little spanish

Kik: germanmate89
Schon jimmy19899
>>
>>25466424
australian white 5'6
keen on a chat

>kik - nothingserious1911
>>
>>25467625
>nothingserious1911
>>
>>25466424
All of that is exactly me, minus the accent... unless you consider East Coast Canadian an accent.
>>
>>25466701
do i need to be white?
>>
Time to search this thread for someone described exactly like me, date the bitch, and show her how terrible an idea it is.

Go anons. Ruin their standards.
>>
>19-25
>taller than me (5'6")
>any race
>curly hair is best, any color (I honestly hate bald guys, nothing personal baldy)
>has to have same sense of humor as me. I can't date anyone who doesn't make me laugh
>REALLY prefer same political/social opinions as well. Not to be close-minded, it just makes things easier (I'm left-leaning for most topics, but I really try not to get too into politics. If this sounds nothing like you, prepare for silence on the topic) OR at least be able to listen and appreciate other opinions without invalid at I them.
>good listener. I know that sounds cheesy or cliche but gd its hard to find
>empathetic
>dominant
>non religious
My interests include: movies, music, video games, memes, food, and sex
>>
>>25474390
Any contact info?
23 M blonde, green eyes, tall (1,84)
And most common hobbies
>>
>>25474396
Kik: GoneWithTheGoose
>>
>>25473315
Maybe we can chat over discord of you'd like
ID changed cause my router often gets reset
>>
File: 20170601_173933.jpg (547KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_173933.jpg
547KB, 1600x1200px
>>25465351
I'm more into prog metal, but you can check my full playlist on Spotify: Blake Phelps' Dreamlist. Snapchat is plep91
>>
>>25471439
Yes, it's a philosophy I apply to myself. That's not to say that I couldn't accept help, I just like knowing I can be independent if I need to be.

The reason it came to mind is that I've been in relationships with people who were just hopeless at looking after themselves. I'm a caring person and all but I don't want to be a Mummy!
>>
>>25471795
I don't have kik but I have Skype (live:foeis) and discord (Tea#4555)
>>
>>25470397
You sound great but I'm 25 ...
>>25473307
You sound great too
Eres europea?
>>
>>25473307

You sound like my kind of deal. My first language is german, so we could practice a bit! Hit me up at [email protected]
>>
>>25470281
if you still read this, you should msg me.
kik; zero..x
>>
>his age
Under 23

>his height
Tall would be nice but anybody taller than me (5ft 5) is good

>his weight
Not chubby to fat

>his race/nationality
Don't really care but lives in UK is kinda important

>his personality
Funny is v important, cultured in the sense that he knows about literature and classical music would be nice, genuinely kind hearted would be great

>his interests
British comedy would make me love you, literature (like modern classics), classical music (esp Romantic era), can introduce me to classic films and music

Let's watch Casablanca at an open air cinema and then get some chicken and chips on the way back
>>
>>25475525
Sounds pretty nice, what county are you from, bud?
>>
>>25475533
Around the Essex / London area, how about you?
>>
>>25475545
South east midlands, so relatively not far at all.
Give me a taste of your favourite British comedies and classical literature, so I know what I'm up against :^)
>>
>>25475552
Honestly I feel like you can't go too wrong with comedy unless you go down the Mrs Browns boys or Russell Howard's good news route. I've a soft spot for Father Ted and the rest of Graham Linehans work but honestly the list is so extensive I can go on forever.

For literature I wouldn't say I have a specific genre but I'm reading Nabokovs Ada or Ardor right now which I'm quite enjoying.

What about you?
>>
File: 20170719_150227.png (454KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_150227.png
454KB, 1080x1081px
My ideal dude or gal or wtv

>25-30
>5'9" - 6"
>200 - 300
>idc about race I'm not picky
>I want a guy that is willing to doodle with me back and forth and I can be silly with, where I can make a shitty jokes and we both appreciate that cheese.
>An assload of cartoons plus movie trivia, I like internet trash and exchanging lo fi music videos like the ones with Bart Simpson on them and hilarious audio tracks
>A perfect date with my ideal guy would be a nice weed session with a huge cuddle session, and some faded sex or maybe some nice Netflix and chill time.
+
>I'm boring, I draw a bit and like weed.
Kik rewind_m3
>>
>>25475609
My taste in British comedies is somewhat limited in what my dad used to watch with me as a kid, shows me like dads army, bottom, black adder / Monty Python and red dwarf. Love them all til this day. More modern shows I like would probably be the peep show and outnumbered.
Got a little nostalgic writing that heh

I remember in upper school, one of my teachers effectively gave up on the class and for the last few weeks of the year we got to watch father Ted, I haven't seen many, but I enjoyed it.

My taste in classic literature is poor, I won't lie, I only really enjoyed some the books, my most favourite series being the Sherlock Holmes novels. They are amazing.
>>
>>25475657
Haha when our teachers gave up, they played us Blackadder and said it was historically accurate and therefore educational. Peep show and outnumbered are good although I would say the latter has kinda lost its charm as the children grew up.

I recommend the rest of Father Ted by the way - they're all solid episodes.

So tell me more about you
>>
>>25475650
I'm not what you're looking for but do you have any simpsonwave or vaporwave recommendations?
>>
>>25474804
I've never used discord before so maybe I'm doing something wrong but you're not showing up... Mine is snowman #0173
>>
>>25475680
are you a guy or girl
>>
>>25475715
Girl
>>
>>25475673
Yeah, I stopped watching a couple years back, but have fond memories of it.
I forgot to mention but I am also a big fan of anything Carl Pilkington and ricky gervais.
I have some spare time until the end of the year, when I go into the air force, so I'll give it a full watch cause why the hell not?

I'm just some 18 year old duhd, liked classic British shows, some literature and really love art, especially abstract art. However I am not a proficient artist myself, in the slightest. I don't practise enough.
Also like indie pop/folk/rock it seems
>>
>>25475673

Opinions re Fawlty Towers, go.
>>
>>25475758
Hmm I definitely respect it as a classic although it is more the thing I watched growing up as opposed to something I discovered and then loved. There are great moments and I'm in love with manuel but I'm not a diehard fan. I feel like I don't really "get" the classic moments e. g. Basil hitting the car.

What are your opinions on Alan Partridge?
>>
>>25475745
Oh interesting, what drew you into the air force?

I'm interested in art but I can't claim to know much about it although I do like works by painters like Klimt, Bosch and some Botticelli.

What bands in particular do you like?
>>
>his age
19-22
>his height
5'8>
>his weight
normal or built
>his race/nationality
prefer white
>his personality
empathetic, understanding, non-judgemental, ambitious, adventerous, spontaneous

im attracted to guys who have been through shit in life/who are a bit damaged but still kinda positive and looking for changes.

also like guys who are honest and i enjoy dark or/and weird humour too
>his interests
doesnt really matter
waking up, cuddling, make and eat a really good breakfast, go out and try something we have never done before or visit some place we have never been to..or go and rent some roller blades in the park, visit museums, take a walk in the city and just talk, go eat somewhere, go home and drink tea, lay in bed and watch a shitty movie
caring, warm, smiley, i can be kinda shy first but still very easy to talk with, energetic, understanding, sensetive and have strong feelings, if you hurt me or make me mad i can get very mean but will quickly regret it though, issues with trusting people, adhd, ambitous, hard to get to know, enfp
>>
>>25475775
i kinda match most of what you wrote.
got a discord/kik?
>>
>>25475775
Say I'm 5 years older than your ideal but fit everything else. What then?
>>
>>25475772
I have been a bit ambitious these past few years and wanted to change my attitude, so I spent a lot of time deciding on what I wanted to do.
A friend introduced me to the RAF, I started getting involved, ended up putting in an application and I've been treated very well and found myself an aspiration in air traffic control. Hopefully as well it will set me up to a comfortable civilian ATC job too.
While I'm young I want to travel and make the most of my life, and its a great opportunity for me to do so, while perusing a career I'm interested in too. Eventually though, I would equally love to settle down, get married and adopt a big ass Malamute or Husky haha. Those are some very long time aspirations though.

My favourite music artists are Mom Jeans, Elliot Smith, Electric light orchestra, Radiohead and quite a few odd metal bands ngl
>>
>>25475769

Yeah Fawlty Towers has a lot of slapstick which isn't to everyone's tastes. I love the barbs and one-liners though.
I haven't seen much of the Alan Partridge series at all, but I loved the film.
>>
>>25475804
Oh that's really admirable and I especially like the part about the dogs haha - I would love to have a husky or German shepherd or border collie.

I like ELO and Radiohead although I haven't listened to much from them apart from their big hits - any recommendations?

>>25475811
Alpha Papa? Yeah I liked that but I really do recommend the sitcom I'm Alan Partridge as it's one of my favourites. I'm less fond of the talk shows like Knowing Me Knowing You though.

What other comedies do you like?
>>
>>25475825

Blackadder 2, 4 and 3 in that order are a fond favourite.
>>
>>25475835
Yeah I notice that nobody ever says the first Blackadder which is fair enough. I watched that one last and it surprised me to see how different the tone was and especially how different Atkinson portrayed Blackadder.

I probably would say my favourite character is either Darling or anybody Hugh Laurie plays
>>
>>25475825
My elo favourites:
https://youtu.be/3U52sP25ynE
https://youtu.be/b-TFYPXPQjM
https://youtu.be/zFdp9k32utg
https://youtu.be/a2hig6ZzE7g
https://youtu.be/X8F3Rr-UqLU

Radiohead favourites:
https://youtu.be/TNRCvG9YtYI
https://youtu.be/nZq_jeYsbTs
https://youtu.be/2Lpw3yMCWro
https://youtu.be/BbWBRnDK_AE

I really could go on and on...
Hopefully you haven't heard a couple of these
If you only listen to one from each, listen to weird fishes and night rider

My favourite Sheppard breed are Austrian Sheppards. Pic related. So damn cute.
>>
>>25475775
Everything except not white.

Why do the good ones always abandon?
>>
>>25475775

I Fit almost all criteria.
>>
>>25475775
I think i kinda match the criteria. I know it's not the most interesting thing ever, still i leave my throw away mail in the impossibility you actually are kinda interested; [email protected]
>>
>>25468359
So close, unless you consider alcohol a drug. I'd be willing to try shrooms though. Guessing you're not east coast though haha.
>>
>>25475680
https://youtu.be/_z442kpDbUY
>>
File: 1440951490272.jpg (144KB, 1332x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1440951490272.jpg
144KB, 1332x1387px
>>25469266
I fit everything except the age....

If you're fine with a 24 year old undergrad who's also a /k/ommando and is also peruvian, then hit me up.... somehow. A reply to the thread might be a good start.
>>
>>25475848
You have entry level radiohead taste
>>
>>25472804
you should be straightforward, she will be more pissed if she catches you lying.
>>
>>25477472
That's cause Radiohead is trash :^)
>>
>>25469266
Do you have a discord?
>>
>>25470478
Welches Bundesland?
>>
>The peak of his requirements is not sexual faithfullness, keeping my legs together isn't challenging.

care to elaborate?
>>
>>25477903
No you're just a pleb
>>
>>25475758
Kek I just started watching that on Netflix.
>>
>>25478308
Fist I know its you
>>
>his age
35 or older
>his height
I don't give a shit
>his weight
As long as he isn't morbidly obese or a skeleton I can work with it.
>his race/nationality
I like white dudes
>his personality
Intelligent, funny, easy going, sexual deviant, doesn't have to love the stuff I love but at least has to respect that I love it.
>his interests
Music, gaming, reading, eating my food and my pussy, working out with me would be nice too.
Wake up sex, coffee/breakfast, game for a little bit, work out together, shower sex, go see a movie or go swimming, fool around a bit while we do either, come home and share some mid to high end whiskey while we game next to each other and flirt, go to bed and fuck, cuddle and sleep
+
I am in my late 20's, I own a business and house, I like to game in my downtime and I love to bake/cook, I am a metalhead but enjoy other kinds of music, I believe that expressing love via sex in a relationship is really important and also a lot of fun. Sarcastic but pretty easy going, generous, I can also take care of myself. Sexually I am a switch.
>>
>>25469244
How can I contact you? Do you have kik or snapchat ??
>>
>>25478288
@>>25470478
>>
>>25478342
My name is Kelly but okau
>>
>>25474485
ok whats ur discord if ur still on here
>>
>>25478346
I'm twenty nine, down for all of that. Where are you from if I may ask?
>>
>>25478602
OlFluffer#1195
Glad I had this thread pinned now
>>
lmao you sloots sound like trash, no wonder i never came here til just now despite 8 years of not having a gf

you all have low as fuck standards in some ways, but high in others, like you want someone who's life is spiraling out of control and you just wanna take them for a ride for a little bit
>>
>>25467386
>omg she wants to fuck on the first date too, we were totally meant for each other!!11

lmao jesus
>>
>>25470783
I'm native to Glasgow and trust me, Your initialization of the Scottish accent does not extent throughout the entire country, Maybe Edinburgh, Perth and well Everywhere else but here.

Perfect example of Glaswegians talking without putting on a voice for whoever is recording. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9B2M0lyYNo
>>
File: 1460910649798.jpg (78KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1460910649798.jpg
78KB, 444x460px
>be 5'5" skelly
>enter thread
>see ideal heights
>see ideal weights

Welp. I guess I'll just kill myself now.
>>
>>25479024
5'5 is the perfect height for powerlifting
Head over to /fit/ my dude
>>
>>25479026
I would want to do powerlifting and shit if it didn't take a large portion of my time and if it didn't make my caloric intake sky rocket.
If I didn't eat a whole fucking cow every day my arms would fall off because my metabolism is already too extreme.
>>
>>25479040
I only spend 3 hours of my week lifting due to my job, I wish I couldn't spend more but I can't.

You don't need to dedicate a lot of time at all, you get proficient with time management as you get better at lifting and recovery.

Also you don't really need to eat more than 2500-3000 calories at your height, so don't worry about that.
>>
>his age
25-30.
>his height
I prefer guys on the shorter side. 5'9 is just about ideal but anything between 5'7 and 5'11 is good
>his weight
Slim. Bordering on skinny. I have a thing for spindly legs in skinny jeans.
>his race/nationality
White.
>his personality
Funny, intelligent, kind, broody, sarcastic, introspective.
>his interests
Music, writing, something creative. In a band is always a plus, something sexy about a musician. Video games are cool too. Going to random places to explore.
I mean I'm crushing on a boy that's almost exactly this but I can't have him because he's got a girlfriend so. I fantasize about going on dates with him a lot - going to a gig with him or a theme park or just to dinner or whatever.
But desu I think my ideal day with him would just be spent at home. Waking up in his arms and kissing him and making him pancakes or a fry up for breakfast, whichever he likes. Getting carried away with intense making out and fucking him senseless, tying him up and teasing him and dominating the fuck out of him (ideally he'd be a switch). Messing around playing video games and watching Netflix and shit, maybe a horror movie where we'd both cuddle each other and pretend not to be scared. We'd end up on his laptop reading stupid shit about conspiracies or unsolved mysteries. I'd cook for him for dinner too, I love cooking and nothing better than cooking for a guy. Then in the evening he'd get me back for dominating him earlier and he'd fuck me passionately and furiously (dirty talking as well, he'd be into that) before we fell asleep.
>>
>>25479080
>meet all the criteria
>"my ideal day is to fuck at first sight"

every time

you absolute slampigs
>>
>>25479123
Hey, that's not true.
I said I'd make him breakfast and THEN we'd fuck.
>>
>>25479153
Fuckin loled at slam pig.
>>
27-35 at least
i'm 5'1 so it doesn't matter, almost everyone is taller than me anyway
i don't have much of a weight preference
again, no preference on race/nationality really
preferably he'd be interested in the same kind of films i am in (horror) and i hope he'd be interested in a lot of different genres of music. a bookworm is also nice. an interest in animals is also a plus. i'd like a guy who is gentle and understanding and patient with me.

basically i'm a typical person. in fact i might even sound a bit boring. i'm from the south and i stay in a lot. i'm shy at first and it takes me a while to open up so i prefer to get to know the other person quite a bit. if the guy likes fat girls then hey that's nice as well.

idk what else to say
>>
File: mal.jpg (283KB, 783x522px) Image search: [Google]
mal.jpg
283KB, 783x522px
>>25479175
>if the guy likes fat girls then hey that's nice as well.

i hoep u mean lik dis
>>
>>25479187

nope :^)
>>
Requirements:
6'2+
Rich
Bodybuilder
Treats me like a princess and buys me things because I deserve them
DOES NOT LIKE SEX. I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU BUY ME THINGS
Most importantly I need someone who knows how to handle a BBW
>>
>>25479235
Is that even bait
>>
>>25479242
If you can't handle me you likely don't have the tools for the job
>>
File: 60731602_p0.png (169KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
60731602_p0.png
169KB, 525x525px
>his age
20-22
>his height
180+
>his weight
a bit chubby
>his race/nationality
white
>his personality
cutesy
>his interests
nerdy pc stuff, anime, gaming
eating sushi and lemper, playing games, watching stuff, taking a walk at night is nice too
>>
>>25479281
Lower the ideal age by 2 years and I'll go star gazing with you any day of the week
>>
>>25469101
>ideal boyfriend

could you be any more bland
>>
>>25479175
>>25466424
>>25468096

fit most if not all of yours moepsii#2465
>>
>>25479235
HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

even though this is b8
some women actually believe this
>>
File: jew_goodGoy.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
jew_goodGoy.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>25465231
>white/jewish
>>
File: auschwitz.jpg (107KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz.jpg
107KB, 480x540px
>>25466875
>being attracted to niggers
>tattoo
>>
>>25467523
You also forgot
-be white
>>
>>25479638
Its not even bait
>>
>>25466949
kys
>>
>>25479838
That sounds exactly like a bait response.

Maybe try a treadmill.
>>
>>25471198
Roasties only want masculine, emotionally distant, dominant guys that are destined for greatness.

It's just human nature I guess
>>
>>25479281
Should I put on 20 pounds real quick? Or is that too much work?
>>
>>25475775
You wanna see some sick ass rollerblading? I can go like 100 feet WITHOUT EVEN FALLING! And shitty horror movies are one of my favorite things. Festive Puppies #4373 is my discord.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 293x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 293x229px
>>25479281
>is chubb ~200
>white
>Pc, anime
>ate sushi today
>>
>>25466076
i don't but i'd really like to learn. i'd want my partner to teach me or something like that
>>
Because I'm a lonely cunt, I spend way too much time figuring this stuff out.

>his age
18-26 (18/19 is fine as long as he's mature)
>his height
5'11"+
>his weight
Tbh around 130-150-ish. But 130 is gr8.
>his race/nationality
White or those really qt Middle Eastern guys
>his personality
Funny, logical, intelligent, understanding, good at communicating, loves goofball girls, likes spending time together
>his interests
Studying something STEM related, probably plays vidya, enjoys watching shows and movies, walking, concerts, amusement parks & carnivals
We'd wake up next to each other, stay in bed for a long while until we're hungry, we go out and eat food and froyo and come back home and watch a dumb movie while cuddling.
I'm a 20 yo black girl who goes to school for bio. I've got depression and I'm not the nicest to guys I'm not into so cheating isn't really a thing for me. Been told I'm funny-ish, and the guys I have dated think I'm super cute, so there's that.
>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a guy that fits your criteria
Freddie Highmore is EVERYTHING.
>>
>>25480076
I fit just about everything except race but can tell I'm not what you're looking for.

If you still want me to teach you. You can post your contact.

It would be nice to have someone to compose with or talk to while composing.
>>
>>25480090
I sound a lot like what you're looking for but what do you mean by this
>I'm not the nicest to guys I'm not into so cheating isn't really a thing for me
>>
>>25468615
Fit most of your stuff. Age is on the far end if that matters. Kik rizqueone
>>
>Their age
20-40 (honestly probs more, idc)
>Their height
taller than me, aka over 5 ft tall
>Their body type
don't really care 2 much
>Their race/nationality
i like not white boys, but white boys work too lmao
>Their personality
at least semi-ok personality, has the ability to hold a conversation, is sorta not dumb
>Their interests
have any hobby you want. go nuts
>Describe a perfect day with them
going for a hike and then going to bed at like 7pm bcuz fuck being youthful and awake
>Talk a bit about yourself
i'm 25 f in euro who is sad but am working on it and I just like to do art and stuff idk. PS I'm not a NEET if that matters
discord: toodanglate#8474
>>
>>25480131
If I'm not romantically interested in a guy, I'm usually not the nicest and barely respond, so I'm not really the kind of girl to cheat. Cause other guys that talk to me (that aren't already longterm friends) become irrelevant.
>>
>>25469101

Well, if you have discord

Mulit#3805
>>
>>25475650

too bad im 5'8 otherwise i would have added
>>
>26+
>5'9+
>Average weight, thin, heavier or fit all fine as long as he has a nice face and style.
>White
>Funny, does cutesy shit with me, dominating in bed, makes good money and will spend it on dates/outings
>Whatever interests
>Take me out somewhere cool like nice restaurant or a party than fucks me like he owns my pussy.
>>
>his age
20-26
>his height
idrc as long as hes got normal proportions and isn't a midget
>his weight
whatevers healthy for his height
>his race/nationality
as long as his first language is english and he isn't black or indian or any sort of gross brown person
>his personality
funny, introverted uhm able to have his own opinion isnt cocky nor insecure, nerdy and weird
>his interests
doesn't really matter as long as we have some stuff in common and like the same kind of music
going out for a really yummy meal then staying in and watching something gooood together
>>
>>25481209
>"isn't black or indian or any sort of gross brown person"
>perfect
>>
>>25481031
>>25481209

You two are the most basic back to back bitches. Get some ambition, stop being lazy fucks, have some semblance of identity. Netflix and chill isn't a hobby. I literally fit both but I have zero incentive to talk to either of you.
>>
>>25465452
>5'10" Tgirl, Seattle, I am beautiful and pass effortlessly while also having a desirable androgyne edge. Im a cartoonist and mediaholic nerd. I am a brat and I will make you annoyed in public or with close friends and you should like making me crawl and feel degraded when we are alone.

I'm nearly certain I follow you on Twitter.
>t. Also live in Seattle area
>>
>>25481209
What kind of music?
>>
>>25465655
Do you have any contact? Saying I fit all of them is a lie but imo its up to you if I do
>>
>his age
Between 22 and 28
>his height
Above 6ft2+
>his weight
Average? As long as he's not super skinny or super fat.
>his race/nationality
Idc.
>his personality
Witty, intelligent, goofy, playful, confident, affectionate, kind, ambitious.
>his interests
Not sure, it'd be nice if he was into science but I'm open to anything.
I wouldn't be the one chasing after him asking him to do stuff with me, he'd want to spend time with me. In an ideal world, we go for an acitvity (trip to the beach? walk in the park?) then grab some new exciting food we haven't tried before, some fun cocktails(optional), then we go fuck and cuddle and stay up talking about shit and watching stuff.
+
I'm 23, 5ft10, lil chubby, from UK. I like to think of myself as funny, but I suppose my sense of might not be for everyone.
A little bit nerdy and can be awkward but still pass as a normie. I'm currently finishing my masters degree and am due to start my PhD in September (STEM).
Nah
>>
>>25482365
Not from UK but out of curiosity, which STEM field?
>>
>>25482388
Biotechnology
>>
>>25482392
Focus? My first degree was molecular biology focus in immunology, so I relate to finding that field engaging.
>>
>>25482439
My MSc thesis is on biomass degradation, very exciting. My PhD actually falls under school of agriculture and I'll be refining assays for enzyme screenings for biomass degradation.
>>
Any race
Has a career and not just a job
Has adequate levels of self motivation
Is just as physical as i am
Tall (at least 6ft)
Fit or at least strong looking
Plays videos (maybe even competitively)
Emotionally stable
No jealousy (i model and sometimes its with attractive dudes, most of them are gay though...)
Treats me like a princess
Someone who's political opinions don't fall into one box that can simply be dubbed republican or Democrat
Into guns
Can tolerate hiphop but isn't into any music that involves screaming.
Prefers his women petite
Is also a butt guy
No history of mental illness
Someone i can geek about lore stuff to and not feel like im annoying/boring as hell

I don't have discord but i do have kik if anyone fits this description. Its brattysmols
>>
It seems most people either want a younger guy or a chubbier guy. Looks like my window is closing!
I'll just leave this here, in case anyone is interested
>25 year old male
>145lb
>white (irish, italian, arabic)
>skinny/fit
>loves playing vidya, cosplay, arguing over tv and movie trivia
>likes going out every so often, smaller crowds preferred
If you'd like to know more, just ask!

Discord is oddball#7230
Snap is fucktherules
>>
File: i am uncomfortable.png (235KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
i am uncomfortable.png
235KB, 361x361px
>>25482463
>I'll be refining assays for enzyme screenings for biomass degradation.
>when her lips are moving but you're not really sure if that was a sentence or if she had a stroke
>>
>>25482589
don't be rude.
>>
>>25482463
Show us a screenshot of your latex dissertation file pls.
>>
>>25482311
Don't care, I want a dude with a big ass dick, not a wet blanket.
>>
>>25482650

I hope you have some big ass tits for my big ass cock or you should lower your standards.
>>
>>25466888
Pretty spot on, kik or snapchat?
>>
>>25467331
Yea you are a girl right? Why does nobody post contact Shit haha, add my snap then bouder6 only if you're a girl though, I'm straight af
>>
>>25479080
Was on board until all that degenerate sexy shit
>>
>>25482463
Nice. Mine was on MHCII migration and basically how it happens in reverse and we don't know why (stem cells -> thymus -> lymph -> tissue is standard path, but in subjects of skin grafts you will find donor MHCII in host thymus and lymph.)

I don't do it anymore. I develope software now, but rock on my biology friend
>>
>>25465351
Every time someone posts this it's 5+ dudes falling for the bait
>>
>>25483274
How was I supposed to guess this was bait. If anything seems more original than any other post.
>>
>Only a few girls like Asians
Truly I am cursed to have been born in the west as an Asian
>>
>>25483294
Try being a shitskin asian.

Literally the bottom of the barrel. I can't think of a more undesirable combination.
>>
>his age
18-32
>his height
5'4 and above if he doesn't care I'm 5'7
>his weight
I like them average to chubby
>his race/nationality
White or Hispanic, some hapas are okay
>his personality
This is hard to narrow down because there isn't a definite way I like someone. I just know when I get along with someone and when I don't
>his interests
He can like what he wants, I'm always open learning about hobbies I don't partake in.
I'm pretty much a recluse, so doing stuff inside would be fine as long as we spent it happy and together. Going out somewhere with a plan in mind or just finding something to do can be exciting depending on where you're located.
I'm a recent high school graduate who is going to go back to university next year for a social work program, I'm turning 19 in September. I work a dead-end retail job at the moment but it is easy. I live in the rust belt of the US, so I'm pretty much work and go home to play games and mindlessly do shit on the internet. My uninteresting hobbies are vidya and films. My creative outlets are poetry and singing, but I am very uncomfortable with sharing that sort of stuff with most people.

dyrus that one league player (fuck league tho) is pretty cutie ngl
>>
>>25483310
Are you describing yourself, anon? If so, my condolences.
>>25483331
Not living in the rustbelt, but I assume this means you aren't open to any relationships with Asians?
>>
>>25483331
People used to call me skinny dyrus in high school but I have given up at this point.

>>25483337
Are you autistic, anon?

Who else would I be referring to?
>>
>>25483337
Depends, I'm kind of picky with them. Considering my last relationship I was called 'La Gringa' by my ex's family I think I should just stick with white guys at this point.
>>
>>25483402

I'm pretty close to your description. I love hanging around inside in my free time. I'm a bit chubby. I wouldn't have a problem with your height.

Want to sit around and read during a thunderstorm or something?
>>
>>25483331
I'm not in the rust belt but I'm perfectly what you described
>>
>>25483402
What are your baselines for dating an asian guy? It'd be helpful to get a perspective from someone else just in general.
>>
>>25483411
Give up anon.
She's not worth the trouble.

Surely you can tell she's a cunt.
>>
>>25483331
I'm both white and Hispanic (mainly white)
5'9" (girls around my height are okay/prefered)
A lil chub ~200lb
Just got a labor job doing rebar
You seem like a cool person, I'd like to talk, even if you didn't want a relationship
>>
question for females in the thread.
Is body hair a negative?
A deal breaker?
Is there a certain type of woman who would be into it?

>for me my arms and legs are thick with lighter hair
>darker hair on neck... shave weekly or it comes back
>darker hairs between shoulder blades and in the small of back, wax monthly
>>
File: 1498267247349.jpg (89KB, 702x524px) Image search: [Google]
1498267247349.jpg
89KB, 702x524px
>>25483331
You shouldn't let being called "la gringa" bother you or limit your options. If you absolutely cant help it and something bothers you, dont be afraid to speak up.
>>
>>25470338
>Enjoys "discussing" media, like what kind of techniques went into animating something, how characters fit into plots
>anime, that sorta stuff are good things to have in common with me. But I'd love for him to have something he's really passionate about.
>He would preferably be open to one day raising a family with me in a Christian household
>I like animals, cats especially
Resonate with this fairly strongly
>no contact info
o-oh
>>
>>25464843
>20-30
>6'4 - 6'6
>200+ of muscle not fat
>Broad shoulders and green eyes
>White with black hair
>Big ya know
>Loves me and buys me things

>>25465318
Ahaha i match that point for point. Where you from?
>>
>age
:^)
>under 5 foot
>under 110 lbs
>asian
>cute and timid
>interests are only me
>succing his dicc all day and giving paizuri
me:
>thicc
>cowtits
>>
>>25466424
>tfw German and fit everything
>only 20 though
>>
>>25484324
dont worry doesnt even answer anymore to people who fit
>>
File: 1462789384672-b.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1462789384672-b.png
75KB, 198x198px
>>25470338
You sound like someone I could really get along with; I may not be in your ideal height bracket, but I think it could work well enough. Since there's no contact info, I'll go ahead and leave mine if interested:

Kik - Sierra0052
Skype - OperationIvan
Discord - SomeRussaboo#9429

Basic description for me if it helps:
>24
>5'5"
>White, average build
>In the Air Force as an MP
>Into anime, games, guns, history, and various other things
>>
>>25478992
Ah don't worry, I have family who are Scottish and from Glasgow. Granted they've been living in England for a while but when they get going talking to each other (especially when drunk) it's something like that. My Nan always say's to me that it's like another language, she's Glaswegian too.
>>
File: t3_1kyirw.jpg (40KB, 896x672px) Image search: [Google]
t3_1kyirw.jpg
40KB, 896x672px
>>25464843
>Age:
Either in his 20's or his 40's. Depends on what he looks like. Sounds weird but if they're in their 20's i like "chad" types. If they're in their 40's, i like bear-y guys.

>Height:
Anything over mine, so like 5'10" or higher(though that's not a requirement)

>Weight:
I like large guys so lets say over 200 pounds? I'm not good at guessing weights so i assume thats large but nowhere near obese or anything.

>Race/Nationality:
I definitely prefer white guys but most races are fine. Not usually into asian guys tho. If he is white, then preferably scottish.

>Personality:
Like i said earlier, I prefer younger guys around my age to be very "dude-bro" like. If they're older I prefer them to act more reserved. Both should be dominant tho

>Interests:
Preferably what I'm into(games and stuff) but whatever is fine as long as they don't like to do too weird of shit in their free time

>Perfect day:
Just snuggling on the couch watching TV or something all day.

Don't plan on finding a guy through this so I'm not gonna bother putting a description of myself. I'm moreso just typing out my thoughts.

Pic is of the "chad" type of guy I'm into
>>
>>25484280
fuck why can't I be a little Asian
>>
>>25464843
>>his age
18-30
>>his height
above 5'7, I really like tall guys though, so the taller the better
>>his weight
doesn't matter as long as he's not morbidly obese
>>his race/nationality
no preference
>>his personality
socially awkward, a bit shy but will open up with time, has a good sense of humour, affectionate, a bit clingy, not a total pushover, not too pessimistic
>>his interests
vidya, music, politics, anything really
we would go hiking and then find a cute and isolate place to cuddle while admiring the scenery

>>talk a bit about yourself
18, white, shy, chubby but trying to loose weight
>>
>>25483753
Griffith is the cutest of all the traps.
>>
>>25484626
Eeeyyy, what kind of music?
>>
>>25484626
I'm 5'7 and a half if that floats your boat.
>>
>>25484707
anything! metal, classical, rap etc
I'm a huge music nerd myself so I'm not very picky
>>25484718
sure, do you have kik?
>>
>>25484740
Salmiakk
>>
>>25484626
Do you have cowtits?
>>
>>25484749
i suppose so
>>
>>25484626
Sounds like a match! Where are you from?
>>
>>25484766
Gonna need some info.
>>
>>25484808
europe!
>>25484811
cup size?
>>
>>25484875

What? How would I know my cup size. I can probably guess yours, though.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000267260635.jpg (152KB, 855x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000267260635.jpg
152KB, 855x960px
>his age
25-35
>his height
5'10-6'4
>his weight
average BMI
>his race/nationality
white
>his personality
sweet, funny, a little cynical, dependable, serious
>his interests
politics, video games, books, history, computers, social issues
sleep in, visit a cafe for brunch, take a walk along the waterfront, spend the evening inside playing games or watching a movie together.

I'm sweet, affectionate, creative, serious, and funny I hope. I'm interested in reading, painting, social issues and local politics. I'm 5'9, white, curly hair and glasses.
>>
>>25484626
GSQ121085
>>
>his age
24 to like maybe up to 50's with a big preference toward the older end but being that old you'd be really unrelatable and/or i'd be annoying i don't know why i like older guys when it would never work out
>his height
5'8"-6'0"
>his weight
average
>his race/nationality
white american
>his personality
FUNNY, nurturing, witty, creative, pessimistic without being overbearing
>his interests
it doesn't really matter but i think it's weird when people have like one really unrelatable hobby and it dominates their whole personality like don't be that weird scuba guy or calligraphy dude or a wiccan phish fan and i'd be content probably
we both work from home or something magically so we can keep each other company lots and be grumpy together and i can touch your short scruffy facial hair sometimes without you getting mad
short 18 year old girl, depressed and lethargic waiting for classes to start

tldr i have crafted an ideal bf that if existed would not like me why did i type this
>>
>>25484875
Where in europe? what vidya do you play?
>>
>>25484922
fitting on everything but being an american citizen
>>
>>25484927
wow, only the most important part
nice
>>
>>25478346

Do you actually own a business or are you just larping as a professional? If so, what is it? I meet all your criteria and I make 135K a year.
>>
>>25480090
I fit this, but I also know from other threads that I live too far from you, and I like Canada too much to leave it. And it's too bad because you really do seem cute.

>>25470842
You seem like my type, but my personality may not be as meme-y or outwardly cold as you like.

>>25468359
>drugs
>communism
If it weren't for those I'd fit the description, but I don't even drink, let alone do actual drugs, and I don't see communism working in a society where scarcity still exists.

>me
6'1"
135 lbs
White
Getting degree in Computer Science, my three major passions are music (punk and metal especially), politics (left leaning), and vidya.
kik: HeavenlyArmed
>>
>>25484938
Rip you then
>>
>>25484922
I match everything except that I'm half-white, half-asian.
>>
>>25484964
not in the uk, but we can still talk if you want
what's your kik?
>>
>>25485115
My Kik is Pupper17
I don't mind talking for a little bit, see if we have some stuff in common
>>
>>25484875
How do I contact you, titty monster?
>>
>>25484626
I'll bite. My kik is whyamievendoingthis
>>
>>25484626
sound like a cool chick add beastyyeah
>>
>>25470338
>>25482365
>>25484626
>>25484894

I match most of all this, you sound good too. Self employed, hobbies are animation, history and science fiction. Aloof. Funny. Based in UK. Message me.

discord ~ sherbs#2091
kik ~ kipkilligan
>>
>>25465694
Thanks for describing me but Im a bit older. Wanna chat?
I will install kick for you add me: topkekfroge
>>
>>25484740
Eeeyyy that's the shit I like! Metal and classical or prog rock are my shit. As for rap it has to be someone special, like Snoop
>>
>his age
within 5 years of mine (turning 30 soon-ish)
>his height
doesn't matter
>his weight
scrawny
>his race/nationality
pale
>other looks stuff
I like guys with a nice head of hair. Seems some of my celebrity crushes (simon amstell, ben whishaw) are gay, not sure this bodes well.
>his personality
intellectual, maybe poetic, confident but not cocky
>his interests
literature, science, travel, into some aspect of gamer geek culture
go to a city we've both never been, have a look around, learn a bit about the place, lie around in a park, some food, some wine and some endless conversation
+
29/f/western europe
read a few books, seen a few places
>>
>>25468058
You have only 1 post, so I doubt youre still monitoring this thread, but its pretty uncommon to find a guy that doesnt drink, smoke, casual sex, have tattoos/piercings, and is confident and not apathetic about life. Especially on the internet.

I always thought I was the only one. If I see you reply to this thread, I'll post again with contact info.
>>
>>25485481
fitting into almost all of it, i just got short hair and no curls. 30y old, pale, intellectual, science and travel and gaming all yes, literature not so much but i read my share of books, also western europe too
>>
>>25485521
Got skype? I'm not into this newfangled discord thing. Kids these days...

melpomene_of_helicon
>>
>>25464843
A bit late but whatever
>his age
17- 22
>his height
More taller than me (1.58)
>his weight
Not fat
>his race/nationality
White (no kikes)
>his personality
Paranoid, cold headed, kind of edgy, weird sense of humor, doesn't mind a LDR
>his interests
History, vidya, music, movies, books, sometimes politics
In bed, talking, cuddling
>>
>>25484894
That's pretty much me except 5'8
Kik is ChunkSteakknife if you want to talk.
>>
>>25485592
Is this bait? Do you have Kik? Are you in the UK? Please be in the UK.
>>
>>25485592
Ok I'll bite, what's your contact
>>
>>25485599
No sorry. I specified LDR bc I live in a shithole
>>
>>25485685
I'm interested to just chat for a bit if you have kik and want to?
ID changed btw
>>
>18-25
>About my height, 185 or taller
>Chubby
>White
>Great sense of humor & Plays vidya
>Cuddling on a sofa playing a local multiplayer video game
>>
>>25464901
Well, this turned dark real quick
>>
>>25485692
Sure give me yours
>>
>>25482344
Roservelt is my Kik.
>>
>>25485754
I meet most of those except I'm a little under 185. I'm also American if that matters.
>>
>>25485839
it really doesn't matter coz i'm a gay guy posting on this thread
>>
>tfw nobody would ever want a 6'2, physically attractive guy who was physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused by his parents and is kind at heart but thinks a lot about sex and murder

Ree
>>
>>25485877
>Implying i'm not also into guys
It's ok, nobody's prefect lmao
>>
>>25485898
haha faget
>>
>>25484894
What's your favorite form of contact?
>>
>his age
2-3 years older than me
>his height
5'7+
>his weight
Healthy idk
>his race/nationality
Preferably white
>his personality
Sweet and smart, takes initiative. Cares about his family.
>his interests
History and playing music...?
Him playing the guitar while I paint or doodle, cycling with him and picking flowers in a field, anything cheesy honestly.
+
5'2, shy and awkward, bit of a recluse so I'd dream of living in a sort of poor foreign countryside, like in Russia or something.
>>
>>25471439
Come back ;_;
>>
>>25468086
wow, just thought I would take a moment to tell you, you sound absolutely amazing :)
>>
I'd like a woman that can cook who can put up with my fucked up jokes, a woman that is blunt but sexy and can have a filter around important situations, a woman who isn't afraid to kill animals, train hop and fight lol, someone who wants to live off the land and wants to become closer to nature eat healthy food, has a high sex drive
>>
>>25486514
Kik: periodbl000d
>>
>>25485912
yep, if there was a derogatory term for bi people i'd use it to describe myself
>>
>>25465037
>Scottish
yeah
>Cutured
Definitely, take an interest in my native language (Gaidhlig, I actually spoke it) and tradition.
>6ft+
6'1"
>Average weight
Slimmer than average, probably
>Broad
I'm not narrow, anyway, but I'm not incredibly broad. Around 38" circumference with 32" waist
>Big hands
yeah
>Touches a lot, very physical
Definitely
>Relaxes, understanding, no mental illness, etc
I'm all of those except the mental illness part, kinda. I dealt with anxiety from university which debilitated me somewhat, but I'm fine for the most part.
>Most of all...
Yeah
>>
>>25468092
>be black and tall
>have literally never been further than eye contact with a guy
>people assume you need some XXXXXXXL dick in order to be "satisfied"
>a girl like that is assumed to be innocent because she's pale and has entry-level nerdy interests

I hate men 2bh
>>
File: 1490750757775.jpg (44KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490750757775.jpg
44KB, 641x491px
>tfw fat so no girl wants me
>eat to feel better
>still fat so no girl wants me
>>
File: IMG_20170723_004813.jpg (70KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_004813.jpg
70KB, 600x616px
>tfw lift and not fat
>tfw no girl wants me either
>>
>>25488204
how is this possible?
>>
>be me
>asian, short, shy
>literally every unwanted feature by females
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>25488204
>>25488221
I didn't ask for these feels
>>
>>25465231
What does "secretly nerdy" mean to you? I'm curious about what you are trying to convey.

>>25468058
Tap the brakes on that unrealistic comment. Could you elaborate more on "Not a complete normie"? Your geocaching comment intrigued me too... Do you enjoy going out to explore national and state parks? You are also describing a very straight edge person, are you religious or is there another story behind why you don't like a lot of those things? You won big points in my book for cooking.

>>25469266
Your picture is everything I find cute about latinas.

>>25484922
There are plenty of older guys that like younger girls. I prefer them, because they usually aren't as cynical, bitter, and jaded as older women.
>>
>>25488411
secretly nerdy is like gay people who dont come out with it. Like a closet nerd
>>
Hey girls what turns you on about a guy?
>>
>>25488171
Heya, wanna give a short overview of yourself?
>>
>>25480090
Hello Sierra
>>
>21-27
>West, north Europe
>Handsome or average looking
>Smart
>has a job or is studying
>Plays a lot of video games
>Interesting
>clingy
>beard is a +
>>
>>25488171
Damn girl would you be down to chat? I love tall girls
>>
>>25465351
i am not so Viking since I cut my hair, but apart from that I think I match all your criteria.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.