[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/! Just wanted to share a success story. >Be me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 6eirwoodo27z.jpg (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
6eirwoodo27z.jpg
88KB, 800x800px
Hey /soc/! Just wanted to share a success story.

>Be me (24 year old, virgin fembot).
>Posted on virgin thread for fun thinking nothing would come from it.
>Only contacted by one guy who stood out.
>Spent months talking every day and night about anything and everything--began to feel really close and gain genuine, loving feelings for him.

After a few months of just talking, he came down to visit me.

>First night we took it slow. Once we made it to the room, he kissed me and dragged me over the couch. Began with a heavy petting session, getting to know every inch of the other persons body.
>Stopped kissing and he asked me to move over the bedroom. He stripped me down to absolutely nothing. He kissed down my body until he reached my pussy. He licked my clit and fingered my pussy and asshole all at the same time. I never knew I could feel so good.
>After I cam, I went down on him. I licked his cock up and down and sucked balls. At that point we both new we couldn't wait and had to fuck each other that very first night.
>He fucked me a long time. I loved it every time he took it slow and paused to lick and bite my nipples. His cock felt so good sliding in and out of me---his heavy breathing and my moaning will forever be engrained in my mind.
>After some time, he cam inside me. It was bliss.
>Spent a bit of time after holding each other naked and just enjoying the moment.

>Spent the next four days hanging out and doing nerdy shit together. Each night we would get more adventurous and try new things in the bedroom (including adding some toys).

Thank you /soc/ for bringing him to me :)
>>
>>25450201
glad you found someone
if you don't marry him
you're a slut
>>
>>25450201
thanks for sharing your fanfiction anon
had a sad cum
>>
>>25450592
She's a slut anyway, what are you talking about?
>>
>>25450201
I think the OP meant to post this in /r9k/.
>>
>>25450201
wow, a woman get laid...
>>
Stop reposting this you still spell like shit but nice try removing that part from this one. Dummy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.