[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just gonna rant here about how much sausage fest goes on in this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16

File: 1483322847824.jpg (112KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1483322847824.jpg
112KB, 604x604px
just gonna rant here about how much sausage fest goes on in this whole goddam board

as an /exclusively gay/ femanon, id just like to say that u men here shouldn be complaining. it's your own damn fault that these thread comments fill 99% with men.

it's the creeps here especially, who add women just because. its why no girls post, they're not trying to get their phone blown up with a thousand unwanted ugly dick pics. and i bet u 45-55% are women here.

for me, it's worse. not just the fact that the women here aren't posting. even after stating that i am EXLUSIVELY GAY, MEANING I DONT WANT DICK AT ALL, i still receive msgs & comments from guys who "just want to make sure I'm not interested". nigga if i wasnt sure i didnt want your shit dick why the fuck would i say i only want the pussy. and im not falling for the guys who say "oh i didn't notice u wrote gay" either.

lemme just ask, do the gay men here ever receive msgs from women who "just want to make sure"they don't want her pussy? i highly doubt it. there's plenty of sausage on here for the women and it would be a waste of time. so stop wasting my fucking time asking if i want ur dick cause i don't.

maybe if yall could keep your dicks in ur pants for a whole sec u could find more pussy here.
>>
>>25447814
as a lesbian woman I second this.
I basically stopped posting contact info on here because even if i stated explicitly that I was lesbian, men still added me.
>>
>>25447814
Pic related, u look like that?
>>
>>25447839
i rly hope this is a sarcastic comment
>>
>>25447814

I remember the good old days, when cunts like you were scared to walk the streets. I don't supposed it's occurred to your tiny, prejudiced liberal mind that some of us aren't even here to hook up?

>>25447839

Dyke. So probably.
>>
>>25447862
haha do u actually remember those 'good' old days or r u just trying to insult me? wasnt and still isnt just 'cunts like me' either, p sure a lot of women are scared to walk the streets bc of creeps like u who think the world owes them something bc u cant get ur dick wet. sit down shut your ass for once would u?
>>
What do you expect? You're on 4chan of all places...let that sink in. A place known for it's cancerous content and autist users. I wish more people used the catalogue because then you'd see all the ridiculous threads posted all the time and you'd just understand that 4chan is not the place to leave your contact information UNLESS you specifically want dick pics lol. Find another website. This ones always been cancerous and always will be cancerous.
>>
>>25447860
Post a pic I wanna know why guys are hitting on u
>>
File: 1499136213556.jpg (462KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499136213556.jpg
462KB, 1024x1536px
I'm only in this thread because you posted bones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZJK2OVoCeo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDIqaGjdE-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70jpRFdBcvE
post good bones songs
>>
File: Snapchat-1930657161.jpg (1000KB, 1680x3360px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1930657161.jpg
1000KB, 1680x3360px
>>25447814
Nice bait, dyke.
THIS IS MY BOARD, YE
>>
>>25447874

There you go with your assumptions again, tarring all men with the same brush - let me tell you, you little waste of fucking air; it's uppity, third wave feminist dykes like you that have utterly destroyed any hope of real equality ever happening. You don't want equality - you're a misandrist, and you're sitting there feeling self righteous and utterly convinced that the world is headed in the right place because you want nothing but for men to suffer.

The irony is, you have that audacity to get offended that misogyny exists in the world, where YOU'RE the reason it exists - You, and your apologist uncle tom femboy men that have been cucked beyond all hope of redemption.

I have never been a threat to women, and never will be - and yeah. Unlike a lot of people here, I actually DO remember the good old days.
>>
>>25447908
lmao for someone complaining about assumptions you sure do make a hell lot.

please tho, tell me what was so "good," as you say, about these old days? im rly curious to know what your generation considers progress since u seem to know so much about equality. kek
>>
>>25447814
Kys dyke
>>25447904
>>25447862
>>25447839
Based anons
>>
>>25447943

Fear. Little bitches like you knew to keep to the shadows, not rock the boat and simply coexist. Fear kept the entire Lgbt community in check.
>>
It's not like she's wrong. It's pointless on this board to post your contact info in any thread as a female, because dudes will ALWAYS message you.

And the thirst is just getting worse. They've moved on to saying they're looking for females or traps. They'll sext anything with a hole.
>>
>>25447814
>roastie

Opinion discarded. Fuck off
>>
>>25447985

It's 4chan. If you want pleasant conversation where no one is honest and up front over a slice of cake and a cup of tea, there's fucking reddit. That's where degenerate little girls like her belong.

I'm tired of liberals trying to curtail freedom of expression, of speech...Freedom generally. All in the name of them wanting to feel safe in spaces that they don't belong.

The beauty of chan boards is that they're some of the last few bastions of unfiltered internet available...So if you want to act like a whore, operate on a board where people are completely open with each other, either step up and get with it or move the fuck on. It's really that simple.
>>
File: 1490253576920.jpg (82KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1490253576920.jpg
82KB, 900x1344px
>>25447970
wow you're a faggot
>>
>>25447874
wow who tiggered the trailer park trash?

You know the rules, and don't forget the timestamp!!!
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>25447970
Holy fuck are you being serious right now nigga?
>>
>>25447814
>>25447874
>>25447943
Nasty attitudes like this, along with your in your face attitude, is why ISIS does so well in recruiting, because they know how to deal with you. Just remember which political party is trying to flood our country with people like them, and what is going to happen to you, when enough of them get in.
>>
>>25447814
I really have to agree,it's pretty damn frustrating. Hell there was a hand thread where someone put their hand on a tape measure to show their fucking dick size.
I really gotta say that speaks volumes dude. Like if it's that big, how bad do you fuck up shit to chase off women. Oh wait most women don't even want to fuck a dick that big hahaha only a few even want to see it.
But seriously why fucking troll the women like this? If a woman wants a dick pic she'll as about your damn dick. common sense. If the dick pic works then ANYTHING would work... seriously.
>meehhhh fredom of speech.. shut up we have freedom of speech so shut up
Damn strait we do, and you are free to say stupid shit. not free from the consequences though.
And the consequence of random dick pics to every woman that throws up their contact info or contacts someone is... no more posting from the ladies.
You asshats are scaring off the ladies and it's really sad.
>>
>>25448020

And you're a part of the problem, friend.

>>25448035

I'm completely serious.
>>
Personal opinion, the LBGTPA and whatever other letters they want thrown after it, to try to justify their degeneracy, should be forced back to the containment boards LGBT, CM, HM, and kept out of /soc/.
>>
>>25447970
> good old days
> lgbt ppl fear being out in public
> today
> third wave feminism has destroyed any hope of equality bc it just wants men to suffer

ahh okay. and im the prejudiced one right? you want gay ppl to hide and cater to your little fragile world view bc itll make u feel better huh?
>coexist you faggots, stop asking for your marriage equality and social tolerance, how dare thee
but now the monsterous dykes of feminism are destroying the default male view and u wanna cry about it. aww poor you.
>stop trying to level me w you, savage feminists. i deserve better bc im a straight male and ive always lived w my privilege so it needs to stay that way bc im too fragile to change

why dont grow a pair old man and "keep in the shadows" this time. stop complaining abt "muh gud ole' dayz"
>>
>>25448059

And /b/, and /pol/ and...Fuck it. They should just stay where no one can see, hear or have to tolerate them.
>>
File: make_america_hairy.jpg (40KB, 593x791px) Image search: [Google]
make_america_hairy.jpg
40KB, 593x791px
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM NOT TREATED HOW I WANT TO BE AT ALL TIMES AND IM A WOMAN, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Fuck off cunt.
>>
File: 1492661963016.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492661963016.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
>>25448075
are you using a picture of yourself in a trump hat as an avatar on 4chan
>>
>>25448075
underrated post :-)
>>
>>25448071

>ahh okay. and im the prejudiced one right? you want gay ppl to hide and cater to your little fragile world view bc itll make u feel better huh?

Last time I checked, I helped build this world you exist in. Without my skills, YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA connected world simply wouldn't exist. I'm a white, educated, well paid man that probably pays more in taxes in a month than you do in a year; if I and people like me hid in the shadows like YOU wanted, your world would literally and figuratively stop.

I don't need to feel better. I AM better, because on my side of defence, it's white men that constantly sacrifices so little girls like you can bitch and whine about their lack of privilege or safe spaces. You want both? EARN them, instead of stamping and screaming like a fucking child until we give you them out of simply wanting you to stop whining incessantly in our ears.

>but now the monsterous dykes of feminism are destroying the default male view and u wanna cry about it. aww poor you.

Because...Feminism has collaborated with mass media to destroy the concept that a strong male is a good thing perhaps? That women like yourself perpetually deny men basic rights such as parental privilege, deny that domestic violence equally affects either gender, and perpetually ignores that any time any one is called to sacrifice something, it's invariably someone with a penis.

Get a fucking clue, and find some ideas that aren't vomited from either your echo chamber friends or your prescribed gender studies text books.

Then get your fucking head right, and find a man for crying out loud.
>>
File: Ms. Swan.png (118KB, 304x223px) Image search: [Google]
Ms. Swan.png
118KB, 304x223px
Damn al you assfucks are twisting this shit around.
You COULD learn something but NOOO
instead you go on and on and on about autism
>youre just s tipid lezyy
>get with it or get out

This woman points ut your autism and how it's driving WHAT YOU WANT away and you're fucking whining about it

Damn the autism
>>
>>25448000
Lol what are you even talking about. None of that has anything to do with what I said. This board THIS wasn't full of desperate males even two years ago.
>>
>>25447814
>blaming men as usual
This is the attitude that is sending society to hell. Enjoy what you've created.
>>
>>25448000
Trips of truth
>>
>>25448103
you find a man jackass
planty of them here want to see your dick! just ask
>>
>>25448106

No one owes her or you anything and you're sperging out calling people autistic because they won't treat you a certain way on the internet. Maybe you should just go to Reddit if this site is too much for you.
>>
>>25448106

She's not trying to teach anyone anything. She's just doing what she does best - hate men.

>>25448122

Did you not read the part that suggests that I find homosexuality the first area we should start population cleansing with? Does that not suggest my orientation?

inb4 "secretly gay" lolz.
>>
File: 2613561851.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
2613561851.gif
1MB, 300x188px
You do know that if you want to find women, there's better places for that right? The only times I come to this shit board is to find conversation. I don't care whether it's a male, female, trap, tranny, or whatever the fuck.

But me being a male, I can find conversation easily without someone sending me dick pics or wanting to get in my pants (except for a few gay anons that tried that).
Anyways what I'm trying to say is. Your complaining about shit that's been happening for years. Either lie about your gender like the rest of the females here, or go somewhere else. It's not like /soc/ is the only place to find conversation at.
>>
>>25448106
Do you honestly think the dicksenders are even going to crawl out from the hundreds of snapchat threads and bother to read the OP of this thread? Shit like this isn't going to change anyone's mind, because the dickposters that ruin this board are just going to keep doing what they're doing. Just like crybabies like OP are going to keep crying.
>>
>>25448150
Actually she raised a valid point before the thread got all red hat

Honestly at this point I'm just enjoying the stuff you're typing because I can't tell if you're sincere or this is just a pastiche
>>
>>25448150
never said she was trying to teach you anything. But thank you for proving my point

Also... You should most definitely not breed.
>>
>>25448157
now that is a very reasonable statement.

My issue honestly is women in general afraid to chat online in general over this bullshit.
>>
>>25448106
top kek. my whole rant in one comment. say no more my friend. at least we dont have our heads so far up our own asses to understand a point

>>25448129
youre proving this persons point exactly. too retarded to even know what theyre saying.

>>25448103
so since you and your kkk-demographic cult are better than me, because im a gay woman of color, i should be catering to you, correct? we might as well go back to the slave days then huh? when the ppl like u had full control right? over women, ppl of color, all the non cis straight white males.

if u actually believe that, which im sure you do considering how old u must be, therefore too retarded to understand todays world, then u are far beyond retardation habilitation lmao. id like to see you convince us gays to go back to our closets and us blacks to become slaves again.

and idk if your just retarded or whatever but im gay u dumbfuck, so imma need a woman and not a man. but u wouldn't understand that cause u think men like u are so amazing and how could a woman not want me and my small sausage
>>
>>25448173
You do realize the blacks sold into slavery, were sold into it by others blacks right?

And the first slave owner in the U.S., the one who did a court case to establish slavery, was a black man.

Also, currently there are more slaves in africa, then during the entire time slavery was legal in the United States.
>>
>>25448163

The sad thing is...I happen to agree PERSONALLY that there are far too many cock rate threads. Far too many trap threads etc. - I just can't stomach a dyke who's hiding an agenda of misandry behind "helping" the board.

It's not her place to moderate, chastise or berate, and I for one refuse to take it like the little bitches who ally with her kind.

As for sincerity...Some of it may be hyperbole.

>>>25448168

Bit late for that.

>>25448173

>so since you and your kkk-demographic cult are better than me, because im a gay woman of color, i should be catering to you, correct? we might as well go back to the slave days then huh? when the ppl like u had full control right? over women, ppl of color, all the non cis straight white males.

Ah. So not only are you a dyke, you're a fucking pokemon...Gotta catch all them demographs, right?

I never said you should be catering to me - You SHOULD be showing some fucking gratitude though. After all, my taxes pay for your KFC in food tokens.

>if u actually believe that, which im sure you do considering how old u must be, therefore too retarded to understand todays world, then u are far beyond retardation habilitation lmao. id like to see you convince us gays to go back to our closets and us blacks to become slaves again.

Are you stupid? Go back and read my last fucking statement you uppity little slampig.

>and idk if your just retarded or whatever but im gay u dumbfuck, so imma need a woman and not a man. but u wouldn't understand that cause u think men like u are so amazing and how could a woman not want me and my small sausage

Which sadly makes you even more of a disappointment. I can only imagine how your parents must have felt when all their hopes and dreams of you having a normal life, wife, kids. You know. The things well adjusted people pursue.
>>
File: Racial statistics 46.jpg (393KB, 661x642px) Image search: [Google]
Racial statistics 46.jpg
393KB, 661x642px
>>25448173
P.S., You are welcome.
>>
>>25448186
bruh stfu no one asked for slavery 101. if u actually knew anything you would be saying africans sold africans. now shut your mouth before u spew more retardation
>>
File: Racial Statistics 5.jpg (97KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
Racial Statistics 5.jpg
97KB, 551x400px
>>25448200
And yet you probably claim to NOT be a man hater.......

Clearly you need an education in some actual fact kiddo.
>>
>>25447814
perfect girls don't exis-
>>
>>25448172
It can't be helped sadly. Best thing to do is to just lie about your gender so you can have a full honest conversation with a guy. Then reveal yourself once you think they are cool.

Happened to me a lot here. I'd add a male anon and chat with them for weeks. Only for them to tell me they are female.
Trying to change the board is pointless because you would have to change men in general. That's a real hassle, so best to take the alternative.
>>
>>25448190
>im a straight cis white educated male
>omg u said a bunch of demographics, now i can prove to everyone that u have a crazy liberal agenda cuz all the tumblrina snowflakes use those big words omg
not rly getting what youre tryna point out. i guess i cant state demographics but you can? oh right youre better than me, so u can do what u please but i cant. my apologies master.

>show your master some respect, i built this big world for u niggers
actually we built this world by your force, so u should be thanking me

>hur dur u said black so imma make a nigger joke and say sumthn bout kfc
kek. good one master, u got me.
/s

>blah dur gah retard
lol the rest of your post doesnt even address what i said
>>
>>25448221
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: How to identify a racist.jpg (69KB, 510x720px) Image search: [Google]
How to identify a racist.jpg
69KB, 510x720px
>>25448173
>>>25448103
>so since you and your kkk-demographic cult are better than me, because im a gay woman of color, i should be catering to you, correct? we might as well go back to the slave days then huh? when the ppl like u had full control right? over women, ppl of color, all the non cis straight white males.

see pic.
>>
>>25448200
Well anon you're cool, I get it. Maybe this will sink in to a few people. IDK
I grew up in trailor courts in the country so I've heard all this autism enough.

I will say though that the media will do everything it can to sepperate us. race suppiriors like that autist are falling for it hook line and sinker.
I'm not. cuz I iz smerter than the avarage bear
I'm out.
>>
File: 1351403.png (46KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
1351403.png
46KB, 700x788px
>>25448229
>>25448233
>>
>>25448229
I wish there was a /soc/ for lesbians. I really do. You are an unbearable cunt and a blight to this already miserable board.
>>
>>25448229
P.S. Give up Femi-nazi OP, you lack the I.Q. points both to understand the points we are making, and to come up with any kind of an effective rebuttal.

Ebonics isn't going to help you confuse the matter this time.
>>
>>25448243
Agreed. Move the man-haters elsewhere, although to be honest, there are some mighty cool non-man hating lesbians on /Soc/
>>
>>25448229
>not rly getting what youre tryna point out. i guess i cant state demographics but you can? oh right youre better than me, so u can do what u please but i cant. my apologies master.

Of course you can't. I'm fairly certain you have nothing higher than a GED - yet another fine example of how your parents, failures that they are failed you by not raising you, disciplining you or otherwise take an interest in your life. Atrocious grammar notwithstanding.

>actually we built this world by your force, so u should be thanking me

Funny. Last time I checked, the world didn't live in sub-saharan style mud huts.
>>
>>25448251
>no more than GED
>ur parents are failures
kek. i dont even think u can understand how unbelievably funny this is to me. my mother is a federal judge and my father a top physician. im at one of the top 20 universities in the country, graduating early too. but then again youll just deny my words to be true bc im black so i must be uneducated so what does it matter

>mud huts
go back and retake high school old man. ur generation is honestly the dumbest group of ppl to exist right now. if u knew any history you wouldn't have even tried coming up w something more retarded than not responding
>>
>>25448269

Shouldn't be a problem posting proof then, should it?

>go back and retake high school old man. ur generation is honestly the dumbest group of ppl to exist right now. if u knew any history you wouldn't have even tried coming up w something more retarded than not responding

Oh I KNOW my history. All the greatest contributions to human history in terms of civilisations were built by white people. White.
>>
>>25448246
lol stop trying to act more educated than you are. it shows. if i was trying to use ebonics youd know. u must be rly retarded if thats all u could come up with. kek
>>
>>25448276
>lying nigger
not sure how youre expecting proof without remaining anonymous.

>i kno mah history
last time u took a history class wasnt even in this century. history education isnt static so go get a more recent and relevant education on it
>>
>>25448291

You made the claims. Until then, you're full of shit. Or you're just a fucking hypocrite that has made a life out of living with privilege. Which is it?
>>
>>25448296
>i gots an education
well if ur gonna accuse me of lying for all youve stated u could be a hillbilly redneck with not even a GED so dont be a hypocrite.

>hypocrite
i have made a life out of privilege, whats your point? all educated people have, and considering youre cis male white straight whatever youve got more than ill ever have. so your argument is pretty empty. try harder
>>
>>25448276
>White.
But who is white?
>>
>>25448059
Eh considering LGBT is a blue board I can't imagine that working out

Not just saying this because I'm a fag but this is pants on head retarded logic
>>
>>25447814
>the people who visit here are 50 percent women
Come on Femanon. You know thats bullshit. Dudes trying to talk to lesbians are obviously wasting everyones time, but theres no way this place is 1:1 female male ratio. I would say 20 percent AT BEST.
>>
>>25447814

>I don't like dick.

>but I'll shove this dick shaped dildo up my vag.
>>
>>25448329
lel. so fucking retarded. honestly i cant tell if the dumbfucks here literally cant comprehend anything or just dont want to be educated and deny everything that contradicts their thoughts. go do some research and stop commenting shit u can look up yourself.
>>
>>25448341
ok sweetie, sounds like you need a good hate fuck.
>>
>>25448341
OP, you seem really chill. As a fellow queer woman, I don't even post contact info on the board at this point, and I just add people who seem reasonable enough that they won't try to fuckzone me.

Also the men in this thread are an absolute joke, and your rebuttals have given me some laughs. Thanks, babes.
>>
>>25448614
thank u for sharing. youre definitely right abt this board being overfilled with gay men too. im sure a lot of straight men like urself feel the same and receive hundreds of dick pics as well.

kinda funny that you point this out. it assures that a lot of men here gay or straight just refuse to consider what other ppl state their interested in. i guess thats one thing we lesbians and str8 men can bond over. both have to exclusively state our interests or else dick pics, and even that doesnt work sometimes

>>25448534
thank you, i tried being comical as well as accurate in my comments. at least someone liles my jokes
>>
>>25447839
why does no one know who bones is?
>>
fuck off women , this board belongs to the gay men now so go away so we can av a giggle at your expense
>>
>ass blasted heteros and lesbians

Guess this board is my new home, I'll let gay discord know.
>>
>>25448000
>Freedom generally.
>>25447970
>Fear kept the entire Lgbt community in check.
>>25448044
>You asshats are scaring off the ladies and it's really sad.
this
>>25448075
>this is the entire thread summed up
>>25448614
>I'm sorry, lesbians.
you sound like a betasjw
>>25449717
>fuck off women , this board belongs to the gay men
this tbqhwya'll
>>
>>25448150
What is funny is how terrified you are that the world is changing around you and you are frozen in time. Now YOU as a bigot are a minority and it terrifies you to the core :^)
>>
Btw OP as a bi female i posted my info in a les/bi girl thread only once. Despite

a.) Posting in a women seeking women thread,
b.) Explicitly stating that I was NOT interested in any men hitting me up in any fashion

I still received a voluminous amount of dick pics and "hey ;)" messages on kik from a number of men. Of course, their excuses are always "oh i didnt know you were looking for women only" despite it being a LESBIAN thread! Other good excuses include "well you're bi so you like men too" or "i thought id try anyway"

How mentally retarded can you dickfags be tb h
>>
>>25447814
kys
>>
>>25450024
>roastie slut complaining that she can't get dick
Kik? I have a huge cock and will fuck u straight
>>
>>25450042
>being this triggered when a woman does not want your cheese encrusted micropenis
>>
>>25450059
The beta orbiter has appeared

On guard white Knight!
>>
>>25450063
>>25450024

Nope, I'm not on wifi right now so my IP changes. You sure are mad little guy. You must get rejected by women all the time
>>
>>25450071
Nice projection
>>
Honestly, I don't even care about lesbian or anything but this board is so fucking thristy it's disgusting.
>>
>>25450087
Yep, I'm the one projecting
>>25450042
>>
>>25450108
Nice projection
>>
>this triggered /pol/tard constantly ranting
Wew lad, the thirst is real and this board used to be better when people weren't obsessed with their cocks being rated or spamming dick pics where they are unwanted.

Faggots should fuck off and stop ruining this place.
>>
>>25448186
bruh stfu no one asked for slavery 101. if u actually knew anything you would be saying africans sold africans. now shut your mouth before u spew more retardation

No miss trash, I said black for a reason, because blacks it was that did it. Sub-saharan African would also have been correct, but African is not. The Arabs in northern Africa were not selling each other into slavery to the Americas, so it is wrong to tar them with the same brush.
>>
Are you women still here ? I said fuck off.
>>
>>25450576
lmao do u know how to greentext? why are u even responding a day late? u must have nothing better to do. fuck off retard.
>>
It makes clean kik threads aweful too. It doesnt take long for them to be filled with dick pics and contact begging when I am just there to be a drawfag and talk art with someone, fuck me
>>
So do you want to see my 4 inch pecker or not? lololol, this is 4Chan, a cesspool of retards. You're on the wrong site if you want an ounce of civility. Just look at the comments, it's just overflowing with stupidity. I come here just to laugh and fap. Doing any more and I turn out idiot, like in this situation.

And is it really that hard to ignore a dick? Block/ignore the person and move on. "OMG, I'm forced to see a dick, how will I ever recover"
>>
File: Screenshot_20161211-161733.png (289KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161211-161733.png
289KB, 1440x2560px
>>25451146
Because it's totally just one dick pic to avoid, not literally tens to.hundreds in a row all from different faggots
>>
File: Screenshot_20161211-161739.png (324KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161211-161739.png
324KB, 1440x2560px
>>25451414
>>
>>25447814
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>25451416
No need to be a dick anon.

That's just his way of saying hello.
>>
This is just the beginning of the rabbithole. Guys here are mentally fucking weak and will be trainwrecks by the time they are 30 because they buy into a different typ of redpill. They cant hold their frame around a girl and blame it on their looks or other bullshit excuses as to why its not their chainreaction of actions that put them in the position that they are right now i would even go so far to say that they are almost more like woman than some woman on this board based on their behavior. If you are a male posting in rate threads you will never be respected by woman in this world because you are basically like girls on facebook fishing for attention to feel good for the rest of the day and choose delusion over reality. Put you all lowkey know all this and why so much trap threads spawn everyday so its even worse because you actively make those decision that will ruin you in the long run. You are not gay you are just a degenerated man who doesnt use the advantage of the testosteron in his blood.

Remember this.

Girls like someone who is dangerous but chooses to be "good" or stays dangerous because they like the idea of "saving" them.

If you are friendly or nice out of any other reasons than you are another fucking chump who is only good because you are not capable of being evil and therefore chained. You are a fucking Idiot and leech of validation you are a girl with a dick.
>>
>>25451416
When you say blasting his penis in everyone face but arnt you doing the same posting his cock here
>>
I doubt the endless dick threads are gonna end because guy's get off on knowing people have seen them.

>>25451146
>I come here just to laugh and fap.
as he said
Most of the people here just come to cum then leave.
>>
>>25452144
I didn't post his penis. I posted the conversation. He is the one who chose to have his profile picture to be his penis
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.