[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual clean Kik threads because there are none. Post asl, interests,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

File: kik_iphone_icon.png (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
kik_iphone_icon.png
13KB, 240x240px
Actual clean Kik threads because there are none.
Post asl, interests, what you want and don't want
>>
File: Screenshot_20170711-215215~2.png (188KB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170711-215215~2.png
188KB, 1080x1288px
>>25447294
>Asl
18/F/living in America for now
>Interests
Singing, piano, movies, complaining about idiots and other junk
>What you want
Anything really, clean chats, someone who can actually hold a conversation
>Want you don't want
Nudes

>Kik
DashaKoltsova
>>
25/m/AL
>interests
Vidya, anime, writing, dabbling in some light DIY
>looking for
Some cool peeps to shoot the breeze with, make friends, stuff like that
>not looking for
Autism, one word replies, people that can't hold their end of a convo, people that'll flake in a day

Currently on the road working, trying not to die out here on this heat. Come say hey and let's chat!
Vippy_chan
>>
>>25447294
>26/m/WesternNY(716)
>Im skinny with long blonde hair
>Vidya, music, i play piano and guitar
>Looking for friends to talk to male or female, preferably from around my area but its not set in stone
My KiK is Tdoul33
>>
File: moose.jpg (45KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
moose.jpg
45KB, 371x400px
28/m

kik moosieq

I'll tell you straight up that I rarely leave my house (hooray anxiety and chronic depression!) which is why I'm in here looking for pals.

I like cooking, knitting, baking, casual veganism, docus about anything from medieval times to pre WW, and I have an entry-level interest in science and technology. I'm always up to be exposed to new music and movies so recommendations are always welcome.

Feel free to add me if you want to see pics of my dog, my scruffy face, or generally just want to chit-chat about random stuff or share your day-to-day things with me.

I'm up for chatting with anyone but am only down to get lewd or nude with ladies if it goes that way.
>>
29/m/wa (usa)

Looking for people to talk to, bored, preferably female.

kik: jheldt12
>>
18, F, Uk
Looking to chat
Kik:wulfskull
>>
>>25448904
Be a little interesting and you might actually find someone
>>
File: IMG_5344.jpg (155KB, 800x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5344.jpg
155KB, 800x511px
kik - nimune
29 / m / us

Trying to lift away my feels. Let's get bitter.
>>
>>25447294
>asl
22, male, from Pastaland
>interests
shitty weeb stuff (One piece, Urasawa stuff, Berserk and much more), shitty videogames (mainly pokemon and Mother rn), shitty alternative music, dogs. Also pets in general. Show me your pets, guise.
>what you want
right now a distraction from the fact that I have an exam tomorrow and I'm nervous af. Any interesting convo is fine tho. I promise I'll try my best to be interesting
>>
>>25449804
forgot ot add that I'm a retard. kik is GhostSnose
>>
File: 1498607729669.png (35KB, 363x381px) Image search: [Google]
1498607729669.png
35KB, 363x381px
21/m/Canada
>Interests
Occult, history, videogames, movies, lifting, pets, drinking I'm pretty open minded to shit and I try to add to the conversation and keep the ball rolling
>what I want?
Someone to chat with about life and common interests or stuff I don't know about I'm interested in learning about
>Don't want
No dicks please
>>
23 M good ol germany
>interests/hobbies
I love to make music and write songs - I own a lot of various instruments and an amateur recording studio, nature, walking with my dog, philosophy, politics, reading, writing, watching way too many movies and series, playing tennis, swimming, helping refugees
>looking for
Friends I guess, people with similar interests, creative people who aren’t just consuming others creativity
>not looking for
dicks
>kik
crazymonke9
>>
what's up man, I'm a 20 yo guy living in Austria with his girlfriend and I think I'm gonna die of boredom

My hobbies are sleeping and eating and I also like to game (from time to time). I'm not that fat tho. I don't really care how old you are or if you're male, female, trans, bans, hans, what you're into, etc.

JUST talk to me dude :(

Hit me up on kik! yabestbuddy

note: I don't look as gay in person as in my profile pic
>>
>>25450004
Fuck am I retarded.
Kik: DukeOfDiabetus
>>
26/lesbian female, Ontario Canada
Just looking to clean chat with other girls who like girls.
Utterlyuranianumbra
>>
File: IMG_2060.jpg (89KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2060.jpg
89KB, 670x670px
Best group on soc! You better believe it! #habeeb.it
>>
black m 26
grandmasterrob
>>
21/male

Into animu, vidya, mysteries, conspiracies, paranormal activity, and some other edgy obscure stuff. Please someone talk to me or I'll off myself.

>Kik shikenwings
>>
>>25450397
Rofl are you lying to yourself? If you're specifying girls who like girls you're as thirsty as every guy in this thread, if not more so.
>>
20/F/ATL

I'm going to be honest. Tired of people with the same cookiecutter conversations. "How are you?" "What's up?" "What are you doing?" "What do you like?" Having to answer that question 50x just causes me to start deleting messages.

So if you want to have an actual interesting conversation, and talk about weird shit, or even skype and watch weird shit, let's do it. But no more generic questions pls.

No dick pics, cause you'll just get blocked. I won't even insult it cause I know some of you bastards like that shit.

Kik: hateeveryone.jpg
>>
>>25450026
helping refugees?
you foking wot mate?
>>
31m us
Just up for whatever
Kik shadowgrave
>>
>>25447294
dailenth
we can use retro games, metal music, anime/manga, cars as interests for conversations
>>
>Age

>Sex
Male

>Location
Scottish but living in Sweden

>Interests
Books, comics, gaming, music, graphic design, sleeping, sex, cuddling/spooning, my cat, etc.

>What you're looking for
Just some friendly folk to chat with

>What you're not looking for
People that can't seem to hold a conversation

>Contact
mister.meeseeks
>>
The.Ceasar
M\21\no
>>
>A/S/L
25/M/US
>Interests
Pets, music and sharing music/lyrics with each other, literature, cooking/baking, politics, Comic books/TV shows, Star Trek, refinishing old furniture and building things, and basically anything outdoors but mostly kayaking or hiking. Just some friends to chit chat with occasionally. I'm super easy to talk to and a pretty good listener.
>Kik
casuallyinflammatory
>>
>Asl
25 Male US

>Interests
guitar, music, movies,

>What you want
Chill convos

>What you don't want
Be able to hold a conversation and we cool dawg

Kik is Kite2411
>>
>asl
18/m/australia
>interests
music, mostly /mu/ trash, sometimes I record lo-fi songs in my bedroom, retro vidya
>looking for
friends
>kik
declandorf
>>
20/m/usa
>interests
philosophy, history, anime, theology, diapers
>looking for
Friends, potential partners
>not looking for
Anyone interested in getting down to fuck

Kik: diaperedprotector
>>
File: IMG_20170709_134617_417.jpg (2MB, 2731x2731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_134617_417.jpg
2MB, 2731x2731px
20/Mtf CD - Houston TX
Kik me. Ohmehgawdimblack
Just need skype buddies to keep me company while I study or color.
>>
>ASL
22, trans girl, US
>Interests
Music, art, movies, literature, video games, paranormal stuff
>Looking for
Other queers that are interested in the same things, preferably from Canada or the US
>Not looking for
Pushy people, people on the other side of the planet
>Kik
AlexErin9
>>
18/M/US
>interests
You
>want
Someone who wants to have someone who will listen to them about anything. That sort of thing.
>don't want
Someone who expects me to always hold awesome conversations.
>kik
ViridianCataya
>notes
Might not respond immediately because I may be scared of you. I will try not to be a waste of your time and/or effort.
>>
28/F/NYS

I like talking about science, life, the world, the human experience. I'm willing to have a genuine and open conversation about anything. I like people, how we think, how we act.

My favorite movie is P&P, the one with Kiera Knightly. I love to cook and bake and make art. I love animals, gaming, swimming.

I just enjoy clean conversation. Like, talking about sex is fun, but I don't need random penises in my face.

Kik is LisatheNerd
>>
27/m/TN USA Bi
Just looking for a friend or 2 to talk about anything with. Most of my real friends have floated away. need people to talk to

kik biguyjakob
>>
>>25450026
>helping rapefugees
>literally prepping the bulls to ficki ficki your sisters

Fucking traitorous cuck.
>>
>>25458970
This^^ retarded to help refugees
>>
File: IMG_7695.jpg (150KB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7695.jpg
150KB, 1122x1122px
Clean group chat join #lilsoc or scan code

Everyone welcome :)
>>
28/m/us
Pretty nerdy. I like anime, vidya, dnd, comics, manga, cosplay, etc.
Just bored and down to chat with anyone.

Freakingsweet69
>>
Kik Xxpancakegirlxx (I'm a guy)
Looking to chat with any girl or boy.
>>
20, M, Aus

>Interests
Super into film, computers, games and cooking. I like to ride my bike everywhere, especially to go fishing at the local beach.

>What you want
Just want to talk to people from different places with different experiences. If you're cool with that and think you're interesting, send me a message.

>What you don't want
Recently broke up with my girlfriend and so am definitely not looking to talk to anyone about anything sexual

>Kik
Makishimi
>>
21/m/us

Im pretty depressive and get bored easy, so talking to internet randos helps pass time is the ideal scenario.

I like to draw, cook, and vidya

Kik:buzbyblue
>>
30 m PA
vidya, outdoors, booze, tabletop
LF new friends, random chat, will talk about just about anything
NLF bots, flakes

Will share pictures of stuff I find while in the woods. Sometimes good for late nights
>>
>>25459497
Forgot Kik midnightnowhere
>>
>asl
26/M/Europe
>interests
Entrepeneurship, civil engineering, painting, archery, politics, history, documentaries, movies, ...
>what you're looking for
Someone who's passionate about something. Doesn't have to have overlapping interests. Anyone as long as they are not very self loathing.
>username
john714344431
>>
27/m/MI

I play the video games, hike, I read a lot, and watch good movies. I also procrastinate doing my dishes.

I'm looking for conversation.

My Kik is Zaidufais
>>
23/m/spain
I am a young engineer looking forward to meet new people. I like food, cooking, sex, videogames and nature (except bugs, I hate those little fuckers)
I would like to chat with girls of my age range.

Althought I said I like sex I am fully aware that this is a clean thread, and thats what im looking for :D
>>
>>25460389
I always forget my kik: striped_sock
>>
kik: watitdomane
>asl
21/m/italy
>interests
vydia, music of all kinds, good movies and tv shows, and constructive debate about moral/political/phylosophical topics, and generally interested in the interests of other people
>what are you looking for
just someone that i can talk to and maybe make long term friends with, i'm kinda feeling shitty and lonely tonight so i'd just like someone to talk to
>>
>ASL.
25 female Ontario.
>Interests.
Browsing reddit, watching movies/shows.
>What you want.
Someone who can actually hold a conversation and keep me company.
>Want you don't want.
Whores.

>Kik.
arden_kitty
>>
kik : julientalk
20/m/france
>>
25/m/Scotland
Kik: Xtopuiuu
I'll talk about whatever. I like finding out about the US.
>>
>Asl
21/f/US
>Interests
Cooking, gardening, reading, restoring furniture, drinking wine, looking at memes
>What you want
Some dank memes (I like dark humor), doggo pics, any interesting convos
>Kik
purrpurr_1
>>
Kik:yourlittlecumdump
Usually a dirty kikr but im also down to just chat with people around the world :D
>>
>ASL
34 Male Canada
>Interests
Besides the typical nerd stuff, fitness, music, history, politics. Where we are, where we're going, and how in the hell we're going to get there.
>What you want
Women, as friends or otherwise.
>Want you don't want
Ghosts, dicks, or ghost dicks.
>Kik
NuclearBears
>>
25/m/Sweden
gustavjp
>>
File: azin.jpg (177KB, 852x581px) Image search: [Google]
azin.jpg
177KB, 852x581px
>ASL
20 Female Canada
>Interests
History, in particular world war 2. Video games, Poetry, reading, taking walks, Serj Tankian.. Am I allowed to say 4chan?
>What you want
I talk to absolutely no one in reality or online, so I am not really picky. Im an awkward, friendless, cringey fuck who embarrasses herself regularly. If you can tolerate that, then why not?
>Want you don't want
I really don't care to be honest
>Kik
Rebel777

Here's a drawing I kinda like.
>>
23 f usa

Let me state this before u add me
There is 100% of a chance no sexting, not exchanging pictures, nothing sexual. I'm so genuinely lonely and not horny.If youre still interested lol--

I enjoy researching oddball things and telling people about em. I love hearing peoples input about that information or weird stuff theyve found on their own. Im interested in taboo topics, I'm down to talk about whatever just don't be boring and have bland questions. (If u read this far plz ask my fav drinking game sometime into our convo)Be creative! Itll be so much funner!!! Think of the outlandish thing you could start our convo with!!!

Kik: hiddencocaine
>>
male/20/florida

i'd really just like to just make new friends around the area

throwaway5424
>>
>Asl
19/M/South Africa

>Interests
Literature, vidya, electronic music

>What you want
Somebody who can hold a conversation, perhaps a fellow South African

>Want you don't want
Liberal cucks and Indians

>Kik
khronickriegan
>>
Kik: Bluebearlovesyou
19f
>>
Kik: mat_cc
18m
>>
File: 1317888385887.jpg (27KB, 398x299px) Image search: [Google]
1317888385887.jpg
27KB, 398x299px
ID: comedy.gold

>ASL
22/USA

>INTERESTS
i've got jokes! and not much else!

>WHAT I WANT
pictures of your pets in exchange for jokes (not required, but there is a higher chance of getting a funnier joke)
>>
I'm 20, Female
>Interests
Vidya, Music, General time burning on the internet (9Gag, etc), Reading, Feeding Ravens (True story), Driving around mindlessly.
>Location
Russian immigrant from Israel, yeah I'm having a really bad time integrating into this crap """culture"""
>What am I looking for
Fellow toxic cynics (NOT disgusting meemlords or weebs) who are on the same wavelength as me, non-americans (Time-zones, don't even bother), fellow Nihilists, that kind of thing. (My favorite color is Green you'll have to write that down when you're adding me so I'll know you've bothered reading the whole thing)
>What am I not looking for
Americans, Perverts (Automatic block judging by the first sentence written, I have A LOT of experience to figure out who's who), Optimists.

Pic related is me
>>
File: 147832_5637584.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
147832_5637584.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
>>25463229

Oh my, I forgot to post contact info.

kik: .Chillrend
>>
asl: 22/m/holland
interests: skating / music / movies / yt / memes / i'd love to have more than 1 friend to hang around with :D
what I want: to chat w/ people. im usually pretty bored. being from the netherlands or just the same timezone is a huge plus. being funny is a plus, i like dark humour / jokes etc.
what I don't want: dick pics.

kik: oneandonlydennis
>>
29 m

malkaviuso
>>
File: IMG_20170716_161820.jpg (760KB, 1794x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170716_161820.jpg
760KB, 1794x1009px
>>25454365
Bump...

Don't have anything going on all day.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-12-28-04-22-30.png (118KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-12-28-04-22-30.png
118KB, 480x782px
International kik group looking for talkative people to join. Active for forever and we talk about everything, mostly clean but sometimes dirty!

> 18+
> Dont be a crazy person
> Dont stalk the girls

Introduce yourself with your ASL when you join please!
>>
Kik is nemo_nautilus

20's Scottish male, starting to get fitter, high stress levels, chronic depression and anxiety. Schizotypal personality disorder, somewhere close to sociopathic. I put up a lot of walls, use a variety of coping mechanisms. Not sure anyone knows what the real me is like. Willing to let it all out with the mask of anonymity the internet provides.

Looking for someone that may want to witness and comment on my inevitable slip into madness. Get to know someone who has some great mental health issues. Hopefully someone that doesn't mind me talking a lot, is willing to talk back. Will talk about anything.
>>
27/m/UK work as a bartender. It's fun but late nights and too much booze. Sunday is my "dry day" in front of the TV. Love to talk about movies, travel,some weird music etc.

Looking for folks in far away places to tell me that the grass is greener on the otherside.

Say hi

Grabonholdon
>>
File: deal with it.png (47KB, 648x540px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.png
47KB, 648x540px
24/M/Het/Italy

Well almost everyone's welcome

Random interests: Biology, dogs, vidya, RPG's, memes, Cyberpunk subculture. Also Art and Music and Cooking. I make art with paint and I learned to sucks very well, pic is related. Probably I have other interest but I don't mind atm.

Also it would be awesome practising english together!

Kik is wizardfrog, I'll check my phone later so don't worry if I don't answer quickly.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.