[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I present a situation I would like everybody to objectively decifer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: marge2.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
marge2.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
I present a situation I would like everybody to objectively decifer and come to a right/wrong conclusion (though it will be difficult to):

>buddy has a 4+ year relationship with chick
>building evidence of her cheating with ex BF's etc etc since 2012
>one night 2014
>buddy goes to bed after long night of partying with close friends at his house
>just me and his GF
>she wants to fuck badly, I refuse, dip out
>be so morally conflicted that I opted to pretend like that situation never occured, his GF's thoughts were likewise.
>fast forward to early 2017, they were just breaking up
>they break up, extreme drama ensues
>couple of months later
>me and buddy chilling, he tells me crazy shit about his ex-GF's cheating and generally hating his ex
>me informing him of the moment she wanted to bang me back in '14
>kicks me out of his house
>never speaks to me again

Basically, I hid from a very close friend that his girlfriend wanted to bang me... thinking that at some point their relationship
would work itself out and that it would flourish. I thought incorrectly, because now he hates me etc etc.

I'll probably be banned for this but what the fuck ever i'm high on bath salts.
>>
bump :(
>>
>>25447279
Best you can do is apologize Nd waiy to see if he'll contact you.
>>
Well, it's his first reaction. Wait for the tides to go down and try to make your point, i.e: that you didn't fucked his gf in order to preserve the "bros b4 hoes" rule and you hidden from him this fact in hope of not destroying his relationship with his gf. Surely he'll understand, he lost a hoe, but he didn't lost a bro.
>>
>>25447305
Just did, unwilling, wants to fight me.
>>
>>25447279
You can never win in those situations. If you'd told him back then what she was up to he'd have just blamed you for poisoning the relationship. Now he blames you for not telling him sooner. You just have to hope he comes to his senses eventually and realises that he's being unreasonable given the position you were in.
>>
>>25447318
Why are you friends with an impulsive loser like this. No wonder his gf wanted to fuck other guys
>>
>>25447394
Honestly yeah if he's acting like this it doesn't matter how much of a bitch she was. You did nothing wrong and the only thing he could be mad would be for not telling him at the time, but I don't think that would be the answer.
If he's that upset over you telling him that then he's a fucking idiot. He's still your friend though so I understand but that's not smart behavior at all to come at you like that
>>
Already some really solid advice/perspective in this thread, well done anon

My $0.02, it sounds like he's pretty young and/or immature. Let him go for now, give him some space, he's probably having a hard time coming to terms with all of this. He'll eventually mature a little and come around... or else just be a loser piece of shit about it and hold a grudge against you for the rest of his life. Not your problem, you did nothing wrong. But don't carry dead weight just because he's your friend, people like that will just drag you down. If he starts telling other people, they might see it for what it's worth and you can shut it down with "fuck what you heard, here's what really happened". Also try investing in new social circles if this guy has a strong influence on other people around you. Good luck!
>>
>>25447279
You should have told him at the time. You risked his health, he could have caught an std from her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.