[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the 'good guy' on Tinder, always making some puns

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: t3_6mfv46.jpg (23KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6mfv46.jpg
23KB, 750x501px
I am the 'good guy' on Tinder, always making some puns in the first lines and avoiding make direct moves while still on Tinder, to not appear a online sex-hunter or something that can ruin it all.

But just found a girl with very horny traits. Explicitly photos and no bio.

The time has come to be direct.
>Hey, wanna fuck?

How I make this anons? Never did something so agressive before.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>25445941
Try and find her on Facebook or instagram so you know you're not getting catfished; also if you find her on FB if you don't have mutual friends you can open her friends list and see if she's just adding a fuck ton of horny guys from tinder
>>
>>25445955
I should specify: the friends list is by most recent if you don't have mutual friends
>>
>>25445955
Bro, in Tinder only appear the first name. Surnames are hiden, always..

I don't think she is a fake, I think she is a girl that will agree with a one night stand if I call.
>>
>>25445980
You can search name and occupation if it's there
>>
>>25445980
Also make yourself more of a challenge, there's a good chance she's fucking with you and will delete your ass. Women are capricious in that they'll want you and disregard you at any sign of weakness
>>
>>25446005
True. Thks anon. She have no work, only school lol hahuauh Probably is under18.

>Women are capricious in that they'll want you and disregard you at any sign of weakness

There is something in weakness that make women run. Something that people of /r9k/ are absolutely full.
But for man offer more challenge is somehow difficult, because is the man who makes the advances, and if he does, is because he have some ambitions.
>>
>>25446045
I had a tinder girl dtf but I told her I couldn't and to pick another day she's available, then I ghosted completely until she sent me a snapchat asking me out. Next thing I know I have a hot girlfriend, could've fucked up everything if I gave even one extra ounce of unnecessary attention
>>
>>25445941
dont be too quick to judge my current girlfriend is constantly horny before we were even dating i would go to her house and finger her, eat her out etc some girls just know what they want just be careful OP
>>
>>25446018
This has happened to me more than I care to admit. Been stood up so many times that I gave up on tinder/bumble actually. Finally turned the tables and stopped taking them seriously like they don't take men on tinder seriously. Pic related is the typical result.

I hate women
>>
>>25447422
Kek no wonder you aren't getting laid

Negging doesn't actually work you know
>>
>>25447436
That was intentional. To piss off some roastie. I don't think anything on tinder actually works.
>>
>>25447436
it's like the cartoons that were on growing up. They'd always see the guy picking on the girl and then they take it 10 times too far and see how badly it turns out. That guy talking about ghosting the girl is on to the secret. It's not about negativity just not showing your interest. yuge difference
>>
>>25447422
>Been stood up so many times that I gave up on tinder/bumble actually
>>25447449
>That was intentional
>>
>>25447473
I include ghosted in being stood up. We talk and talk it seems to be going well, then I give them a time and place to meet they stop talking or unmatch. It seems more for validation.
>>
>>25447449
tinder works. you just suck at it. it isn't easy these days if it ever was to begin with.
>>
File: 1483988206074.jpg (8KB, 235x211px) Image search: [Google]
1483988206074.jpg
8KB, 235x211px
>>25447422
>at least i dont dress like a 16 year old girl

howling
>>
>>25447436

Negging doesn't work, playful teasing works

Playful teasing works because insecure thirsty guys typically put women on a pedestal and try to be subservient and cloying in order to get pussy, which women have contempt for. Telling them to tease her helps break that mentality of subservience and makes it seem like they're not just desperate for pussy all the time

Some retards misinterpreted that as "INSULT HER TO LOWER HER CONFIDENCE" and negging was born
>>
>>25448865
fucking THIS

I believe it has roots in The Game and the whole "girls want assholes" concept, which is KIND OF true, but also largely exaggerated, generalized, and grossly misinterpreted. The truth is, no one likes assholes, but confidence and charm are definitely two dimensions of attraction.

If you actually read The Game, the concept of negging is just one of MANY tools used to get women interested. It's very specific to a certain type of bitchy club girl, not necessarily all women. My suggestion: get better at reading your audience.

Btw, the thing most people get wrong about The Game is to focus so hard on the tactics (negging, peacocking, etc), rather than understanding the foundational message: if you want women to want to be with you, you have to grow into a person that people in general want to be around. At its core, the key is basic self improvement and confidence building. Anyone can stand to benefit from that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.