[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi can someone please talk to me i have no friends so i have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: cute.jpg (1MB, 1280x1333px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
1MB, 1280x1333px
hi can someone please talk to me i have no friends so i have no one to turn to please im a girl so thats a plus? i guess thats the only motivator to add me unless you wnat to be a nice human being? just please TALK TO ME
uh i guess just post ur kik i dont wanna post mine or make a throwaway (bc logging out of a kik account deletes all chat history.. who thought that was a good idea??) i promise im cute if thats all that matters to you
>>
Kekleader
>>
>>25444697
Spazzy_mcge3
>>
hecka_arcee
>>
>>25444697
Animekeepsmegoing
>>
Bobbyjonesssssssssss that's 11 Ss
>>
>>25444697
thatonegingermn
>>
>>25444697
dogswithguns
>>
OneTrueNothing
>>
Krollwut hit me up :)
>>
Garbagesoul
>>
>>25444697
2cool5school
>>
shj1994 lets be m8s
>>
mattupls is my kik go ahead we can be buds
>>
qwsadl we can be frens (:
>>
What are your interests?
>>
Kik is redbricktower
dunno what your interests are though
>>
danio52 I'm up for a little chat I am male In Australia ^_^
>>
Lazylevy
>>
Has anybody gotten respones
>>
My kik is Tiger_CTB

i think i can help and understand you :)
>>
Freaxxax
>>
Really a girl?
>>
>>25444697
kik dreadlocksamson
>>
Fine, I'll bite. TampaGamer91 is mine
>>
danielspaldin
>>
Johnnyblalock I like random convos
>>
this thread is typical in how fucking thirsty this retarded board is
>>
>>25446053
that's how supply and demand works, anon
>>
>>25444697
topkekbrehh
>>
>>25444697
Kik: howdyexplode
Pls talk to me as well.
>>
This whole board is filled with faggotry, go bag to lgbt!
>>
File: vtRVVvW.jpg (274KB, 1736x1292px) Image search: [Google]
vtRVVvW.jpg
274KB, 1736x1292px
>>25446053
>>25446149
>>
Fuck it.
Kik:thedaymancometh87
>>
pls talk to me
tunasticks1223
>>
>>25446149
It's how supply and demand works when the demanding party consists of barely self-aware monkeys.

I changed my display pic on discord to a picture of a girl once and without advertising or pretending to be a girl at all, retards just started spontaneously asking me if I liked this or that sort of guy or trying to send me pictures of themselves.

There are more women in the world than men and most of them want relationships and sex too. Theoretically it should be the other way around but men have cucked themselves so bad with their thirst that women can literally gatekeep sex.
>>
Yeah you are all a bunch of ducks. This isn't the way to get Into a relationship. It's not even a good way to get a girl to talk give you the time of day.

Stop being desperate fucks, no one likes it. It's disgusting and self degrading.

Everyone that replied kys desu.
>>
>>25448192
Men were always thirsty, the internet has cucked men. If women couldn't hop on tinder, okcupid, and even fucking 4chan to get droves to progessively more pathetic men to give them the time of day, before getting drilled by chad who they met IRL, then this would never happen.
>>
>>25444697
You sound sad and like you need a friend. OP if you read this and assuming that this isn't a troll, try to make friends a different way, even if you are an attractive female, you aren't going to get genuinely nice humans the way you posted, just thirsty dudes and predators.
>>
File: 1486501976654.jpg (12KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486501976654.jpg
12KB, 430x320px
Hi anon OP. I don't have kik, but i will download it. I hope you worth the download.
ANd btw I have a gf so forget the duck things with me.
>>
wonder if op still adding prob not but mine is epicpkerdude
>>
>>25448509
>still

"""she""" never added anybody you desperate thirsty beta
>>
>>25448520
hey man ive gotten wins before i came late to the thread so idk if she ever did or not
>>
okey
zen_1905
>>
My Kik is bloxs5

May not reply right away though
>>
you're obviously highly underage. please go outside and play with other kids instead of going here
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.