[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/, I'm 20, suffering from a 2 year long depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: me.png (207KB, 405x510px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
207KB, 405x510px
Hey /soc/,

I'm 20, suffering from a 2 year long depression and I crave for good company. My friends dumped me 2 years ago, because I ended up in a asylum and that fucked me up hard. I want someone I can talk about vidya, politics, literature, cooking and just life in general. Be you female or male, doesn't matter, as long as you're there for me and we enjoy each other's company and don't make fun of me. I should also state how I abstain from sex for the current time being, because I got molested while I was 9.

If you're going through a similar situation, I'll gladly help you, but first answer this:

If you could be one animal of your choice, who would you be and why? Try to give an in depth answer, so I can make an assessment of your being in order to see if we would be compatible with each other. Also, post MBTI profiles!
>>
I'd def be a dolphin. They always seem like they're having fun
>>
File: 1492653007170.png (38KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1492653007170.png
38KB, 619x453px
I'd probably be a fruit fly since the life expectancy is 24 hours, but I fear that that 24 hours would just feel along as a normal human lifetime. If that's the case I would be one of those lazy flies that just get swatted and killed easily.

As much as people say "it gets better" the problem is its not always true, and when it does it's usually short lived.
>>
>>25443767

I'd be a Dolphin because they're self aware and see themselves as conscious agents of their own fate. Plus, they get to live underwater which is really cool.
>>
>>25443767
why is some dumbass personality test result important to you?
>>
File: adfafadfdafd.png (406KB, 590x354px) Image search: [Google]
adfafadfdafd.png
406KB, 590x354px
>>25443767
I'd be a jellyfish I used to be smart but now I just bring suffering to those that I get close to as my brainless disassociate body gets thrashed around until I eventually die.
>>
>>25443767
See >>25428958

Is that you?
>>
>>25443849
or steve
>>
OP posted this then left?
>>
>>25443854
actually I'd be a hedgehog because I'm a fucking autistic edgelord
>>
I would be a rare species of album crab, who only exists because of several coincidences in the creation of the universe, existing in a deep water cave. There are like for other crabs but we all get along. We survive on marine snow and exist only in that one spot by total circumstance. Now we just exist in the cave in the cleft. forever
>>
>>25443866
this is why I don't have any friends

I'm going to stop samefagging this garbage thread now
>>
File: zBPvc6a.jpg (304KB, 771x601px) Image search: [Google]
zBPvc6a.jpg
304KB, 771x601px
>>25443872
is a minion an animal?
>>
>>25443767
There is no animal that is like me, but if I could choose, I'd hands down choose turritopsis dohrnii (immortal jellyfish). I want to see the entire progression of humanity whether it should fall or hold fast until reality collapses. (However, if I am not allowed to keep my consciousness as "myself", then the question is pointless.)
(Don't judge me for it, but I'm INFP-T.)
>>
>>25443924
lmao brainlet detected
>>
>>25443767
26, was diagnosed with depression when i was 10 and never shook it really. now i'm pretty numb to most things, except when girls quit talking to me but other than that i'm dead to everything bad

not really looking for help, just to drop in and say this. i don't expect anything.

if i could be an animal, i'd be bird. could fly a lot of different places. not a bird that people kill. maybe a parrot. people seem to like parrots somewhat.

mbti is ISFP-T
>>
File: Dalmation puppy.png (171KB, 368x510px) Image search: [Google]
Dalmation puppy.png
171KB, 368x510px
Honestly, I think I'd just like to be a dog. There's something to be said for a relaxing domesticated companionship with either one person or a whole household of people.

INFP-T by the way.
>>
>>25443953
oof got me good
>>
>>25443767
I would be a Panther, we are calm most of the time, but ferocious when we have to be. We don't like to torment anyone to get what we need. We love to travel but always and up back home. We are devoted and caring to our children, even the males. We love seafood and small birds, chicken geese ect.
They have very talented voices, it's their prominent skill, I am the same way. I don't even know how many voices I can do. I keep surprising myself hahaha
We also both love the wooded mountain, hills area with running water.
I have a great amount in common with a panther, I'm not a furry though, it's more like an avatar for my personality. I do like playing big cats in games though.

I'm putting my contact here because I've been very depressed for several years and I can relate with some of your situation. I could use someone to chat with myself.
kik wizardofozark
skype/ email [email protected]
>>
>>25444006
also ENFJ, when I'm not depressed anyway
>>
File: IMG_6829.png (112KB, 1005x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6829.png
112KB, 1005x1005px
>>25443767
Can't think of an animal to be atm. Being human is good/miserable enough. INTP
>>
>>25443767
I would love to start talking with you, you seem like a genuinely cool person. I think we have alot of stuff in coming we could talk about. Couple things about me I am a chef at a nice up in coming college and I also molested a 9year old.
>>
Basset Hound
>>
I would be a human lol. What animal is more interesting than a human? We ar the only species that kills our own kind for sport we are self aware I mean I could go on and on haha
>>
I would be a Human for sure.
After all what other animal is capable of talking about vidya, politics, literature or cooking?
>>
I guess OP offed herself?
>>
Also, just realized what is this Myers-Briggs personality types.
It's very, very hard to chose one. Personally I would go more with Carl Jung mask theory, where depending of the situation we tend to chose different personas to guide ourselves...
>>
>>25445046
Winner lol
>>
>>25443767
Abstain from sex, where do you stand on giving foot jobs?
>>
>>25443767
Hi. First and foremost, I feel a lot of empathy for what you lived. I'm sorry such a shitty world had to greet you.

If I was an animal, I'd be a dog. It's an animal that is easily attached, is loyal and gets happy for little things. Dogs, especially the biggest ones, are strong yet don't look for trouble, but will actively try to help whoever they can. Yet, they are not defenseless.
Also, I'm ENFP .

I hope things evolve for the better for you. You deserve to be happy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.