[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQm _YFUuq0A Why are you al

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: anon basement dwellers.png (295KB, 632x317px) Image search: [Google]
anon basement dwellers.png
295KB, 632x317px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQm_YFUuq0A

Why are you all so worried about being anon?

Stop with your autism. if you are going t o give me shit though, show your face. Anon in moms basement doesn't count.
>>
File: mad trolls.png (376KB, 616x355px) Image search: [Google]
mad trolls.png
376KB, 616x355px
38 here. Too old for soc? Like girls 18-21.
>>
>>25443510
This is hilarious, and so true. There are so many gullable people out there.
Also you people don't know what really happened on this shit talking. But here's a really big tip for you.. Decent people don't run around talking shit about people! perid. if someone is telling you about how they were hurt by a specific person, it's bullshit. flat bullshit. They want you to punish someone because that person didn't do what they want and they want to secretly tell their next victem what'll happen if they don't do what they're supposed to. Or hell they're just fucked up individuals with a crazy vendeta they want to drag as many people in as possible.
Decent people just want to move on. Maybe they'll try to get others to stop their shit, but that's the key question you should ask anyone with a problem with someone else. Are they still doing this shit to you? If not then they're just playing bullshit games and dragging you into it.
You have no idea what kind of things a person in an abusive situation can be convinced to do. lorena bobbit is a great example. That woman would never just randomly say "I think I'm gonna cut a dudes dick off" But after so many times of being rapes she snapped.
But you dumb asses keep playing into these narcissists and their bullshit he said she said shit.
Fucking TOOLS each and every one of you
TOOLS
There are many people online that are actually rational and understand what I'm talking about. I realize this.
But if you jump on some fusking bullshit people pop up with, you are a tool. Doesn't matter how convincing they are. "but they have pictures" so, that shit could be coerced. There could be a million explanations. None of that matters though, fucking with someone who's not doing anything wrong, and hasn't done anything to you is stupid.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.