[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk time /soc/: how the hell is a guy supposed to get laid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8156.jpg (23KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8156.jpg
23KB, 324x324px
Real talk time /soc/: how the hell is a guy supposed to get laid in the Tennessee area?

I've tried everything. Threads on here, ads on Craigslist, even tinder and the usual dating sites that don't suck. Not many are in my area and I'm not too attractive for a quick lay, I guess.

I need your advice!
>>
>>25442169
Do you have any sisters or cousins?
>>
>>25442173
Uh... no. Why?
>>
>>25442173
hahahahahahahahaha nice
>>
>>25442169
how old are you? I'd have thought you can meet at bars and such
>>
>>25442173
Wait, I get it now.

Hardy har har, he's from the south so he fucks his siblings or relatives.

That's pretty good actually.
>>
>>25442190
I'm 19.
>>
>>25442195
I mean... idk. gonna have to make some assumptions but you're at the age where you still have no game. and on all the online shit you're up against the whole spectrum. put yourself in social situations where you encounter girls without worrying about trying to bed em. most of my battle was learning how to show that I was interested in more than sex without being a neckbeard about it
>>
>>25442238
I have a few woman friends but that's kinda the thing. No one I meet ever wants to be more than just pals. Which is fine, I guess. Better than having no females in my life
>>
>>25442267
all starts with those first interactions.. after a little bit of conversation they know if they'll be befriending you or fucking you. again, assumptions, but I had a girl in hs tell me that exact idea. she thought at first we could have hooked up but after a minute of talking to me she could tell that we would never. and that was 7+ years ago. I put all my time in on fucking myspace to do what you're doing now. it takes too long to learn how to talk to girls. time you could spend becoming a chess grandmaster for instance.
>>
>>25442300
Shit.

I'm not even really looking for a gf either. Just a fuckbuddy. This is almost too complicated for me.
>>
>>25442325
yes I wouldn't want to be coming of age now. so much competition. Try to get to a college town even if you're not going to school.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.