[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you forgive a girl that you found out was sexting behind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1486698091903.jpg (269KB, 1200x748px) Image search: [Google]
1486698091903.jpg
269KB, 1200x748px
Could you forgive a girl that you found out was sexting behind your back?
Do you believe people can change?
>>
i would fap to it, but im also a cuck
>>
>>25441721
No
No
Gtfo here with your bullshit ffs
>>
>>25441754
If she promised to change why wouldnt you?
>>25441749
Thats gross
>>
Are we talking sending nudes to someone IRL or doing some dumb ERP shit on the internet with someone who doesn't know anything about who she is as a person
>>
>>25441773
Nudes
I was on a bender for awhile and she sent nudes to some dude she knew back in high school
She says she'll do anything to change and it seems like shes stepping up but I dont know if this is something that is forgivable
>>
>>25441806
Dump her, not worth the bs
Once unfaithful, always unfaithful
What happens next time you aren't around and she gets bored?
>>
Nigga u a beta cuck. All women are huge whores, FACT! Dump the sloot asap or prepare gor further emotional toying from her
>>
>>25441808
I was unfaithful once but I haven't been in years
I think people can change if they want to
And I don't know what happens next time she gets bored but I want to be cohesive with her, like we were to begin with
>>
sounds like she doesnt think you think shes hot desu
>>
my boyfriend does it.
but i'm a bad person for pointing it out.
whats with the double standard?
>>
>>25441806
It depends on if you believe she feels bad because she broke your trust or feels bad because she got caught. Where do you see your relationship going? Honestly if I was her and you chose to stay I'd respect you less (even if she doesn't do it on purpose and knows the whole fucking thing is her fault it still might happen) and in my experience....that turns into a negative feedback loop where it gets worse than nudes.
>>
>>25441764
youre gross its just a fetish grow up
>>
>>25441721
Hell the fuck no. This is why I don't deal with humans.
>>
>>25441721
I would be heartbroken and end the relationship forever.
>>
>>25442147
kill yourself you subhuman fuck
>>
Are you married? If you are and you both want to make this work, it can work. If you ain't married, you are best to cut your losses now. I can tell you first hand that the betrayal cuts deep. You are goign to wonder if she's doing it ALL the time. Every time you two are together you are going to wonder if she's thinking about this other guy. It will take a LONG time to get over this. Even if she's 100% faithful you won't believe her.
>>
>>25441721
If it was only Sexting, I could forgive
But she'd have lost my trust,
and it would be very hard to earn that trust back.

if she had met up with him, she had clearly had intent to cheat
but had only changed her mind, after meeting him in person,
either because I was better looking, richer, or had the better personality
she's disloyal, was trying to trade up, she's shallow and a gold digger.
I would forgive her, but because she showed her true character
the relationship would be over. there might be the possibility to remain friends.
it would be a very long time, before she could prove I could trust her again.

If she had a one night stand, or cheated on me on a more regular basis
I would find it very hard or impossible to forgive her.
The relationship would be over, and she would never have me for a friend again.
She would never be able to regain my trust.
>>
File: pretty pepe.jpg (170KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pretty pepe.jpg
170KB, 600x600px
>>25442609
Lovely poem anon
>>
>>25441721
Sure, people can change. It takes 2 years to change anything major about yourself. She wont really change much unless both are true.

1) She wants to change.

2) She get enough time to change.

So you're looking at a rough 2 years either way. She may not sext during that time, but she will want to and will be thinking about it. This could lead to resentment of you which will cause other issues in the relationship. It's not impossible, but generally speaking, it's going to be fraught with troubles that most people cannot navigate.
>>
>>25442105
Dump that loser
>>
why dont u use this as leverage to get something you want? a ffm? to fuck one of her friends? make her dog lick her pussy?
>>
>>25442105
Are we dating the same guy?
>>
>>25442105
>>25443489
do either of you have a kik?
>>
>>25443502
Yes, but why though. Who even are you?
>>
>>25441721
1. No
2. Yes, but on their own, not because someone else asked them to
>>
>>25443538
well, because you both sext
>>
>>25441808
This, take this advice . Once a cheater always a cheater, if you do not dump her now you will regret later, I guarantee you that
>>
>>25442609
Did you just wrote a poem
>>
>>25441721
It's sexting, unless there was some action taken in furtherance of something physical like a meetup of some kind, I would suggest you grow the fuck up and tell her to cut it out instead of asking the fucking internet what to do.
>>
>>25441721
Once a cheating slut always a cheating slut.
>>
>>25443795
No, I was saying my boyfriend does it.
>>
>>25444132
lol he even said he was unfaithful and another message regardless of whether it was to the same girl... fucking stupid hypocrisy or a wondrous troll attempt
>>
>>25443489
You must be. Since there's only that one guy in the world who sexts while in a relationship.
>>
>>25441721

only under a few conditions

1. she becomes completely sexually submissive to you
2. you fuck her and take pictures of yourself fucking her, and make her send them to the guy she was sexting with the message "I'm his slut and only his slut"
3. You make her give you nudes that you can post on 4chan or any site you want to show the whole world that she belongs to you
>>
>>25444383
heh
>>
>>25441721
That's a very large shoe.
>>
File: 1429439305491.gif (1MB, 172x162px) Image search: [Google]
1429439305491.gif
1MB, 172x162px
>>25444890
>>
>>25444383
Chill.
>>
>>25444383
Lol
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.