[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Play Overwatch? Let's meet people to play with! I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: OverwatchLogo.png (90KB, 550x420px) Image search: [Google]
OverwatchLogo.png
90KB, 550x420px
Play Overwatch? Let's meet people to play with!

I'm looking for people to make a competitive team with in Overwatch. I've noticed that I climb much easier when I can communicate with everyone, and it's just more fun to play this game with friends. My battletags are ShadySun#1376 and FunkWizard#11153. ShadySun is my main account, and I'm currently sitting at low plat. I main support and dps, but I can play tank if my team is well coordinated. If you just want to play casual I'm down for that too.
>>
Dude, just play Mercy until you're in GM with a negative win-rate like everyone else does
>>
>>25436542
I don't like to play Mercy. Lucio and Zenyatta are much more fun to play but pretty hard to carry a game with around 2400-2600.
>>
>>25436734
and besides who wants to be focused down all the time the moment your spotted at least lucio can get a way and zen can kill you if your not careful
>>
File: rei.png (957KB, 888x1280px) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
957KB, 888x1280px
testmcquiz#1992 if you need someone to play whatever
>>
i just started playing a few weeks ago since tf2 is dead. I'm still really bad but I'm trying to get good with ana, any tips?
>>
>>25437216
stay behind your team, sleep reinhardts when they charge and have someone pinned, stay alive
>>
>>25436440
i honestly miss 2007 blizzard
>>
>>25437216
Big tip: You're not a DPS, heal your team. That being said, if you don't have any decent hitscan and a Pharah is shitting on your team, Ana's scoped shots are practically hitscan
>>
>>25437720
This.

In fact, if a Pharah shows up, I love an Ana who can land a hit or two on her if she's got the spare time for it. Going 1v1 with a Pharah, even with a hitscan, feels like a dice toss too often for comfort, and I can use all the help I can get.
>>
I'm a very mean pharah and zen unfortunately i play on xbone :(
>>
>>25437762
Playing Mercy or Ana is all about knowing when to heal and knowing when to fuck the enemy team up with surprising amounts of damage
>>
I went from 2800 to placing in gold for the first time since playing the game at 2k. I'm back up to 2400 now at least.

Anyone in the 2500 range want to play?

27/m

Bosta#8429
>>
>>25437884
God Damn ana always sneaking up and shitting on me when i think I'm doing well
>>
>>25437896
Dude, Ana is actually just a stealth hero
>>
>>25438408
I believe it. It's either I'm getting shit on by her or she's jacking me up with that crazy ultimate shot of hers
>>
thanks for the tips, my ana is gonna be based now guys
>>
Junkrat main. Play with one friend that likes to Mercy. Could use a few more regulars to round out our crew.
>>
>>25439766
I refuse to ever knowingly queue with a trashmouse main.
>>
>>25440229

And I refuse to queue with children. Guess that works out for everyone.
>>
>>25440240
You're right, I'll just stick to playing a proper roll and not just tape down my M1 while looking at the direction of the enemy spawn. Hey, make sure to hit that Zarya's shield as much as possible and not switch when that Pharah starts shitting on your team
>>
>>25440328

I'm sorry you were violated. Show us on this doll where the mean Junkrat blew you up.
>>
Winston is my main.
I'm a great mercy, I don't just heal when they have full health and I use the gun.
I love Mei and I think every team needs a Mei, especailly on attack.
Soldier is always pretty reliable when it comes to over-all useful-ness; I get it though, he's boring to play.

My highest rank is Diamond.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.